All QuickBooks eCommerce Reviews

NZILU

Broadcast Media, 2-10 employees

Reviewed June 2021

Besides some shortcomings, QuickBooks remains the best and user friendly for small businesses

Reasons for Switching to QuickBooks Commerce: It is user friendly and worth the cost.

PROS

Overall: It is user friendly. I definitely recommend QuickBooks to small businesses. Pros: With QuickBooks, accountings task are simple, for it has weekly and monthly report templates. With QuickBooks, you can add a variety of additional features through plugins which you can access at a small fee.

CONS

Cons: I once experienced some customization error, that took time to be resolved. However, I suggest they should create more options in the customizable templates in that users can or change the name of their invoices if an error occurs.

Zach

Consumer Goods, 51-200 employees

Reviewed January 2023

Quickbooks

I have had a few bumps alongside the way with Tradegecko, however ordinary I love it. I was once with Unleashed for two years when I heard about the Tradegecko integration with WooCommerce, which was once precisely what I needed. I determined to do a speedy trial in January to scope out the gadget for a manageable cease of monetary yr exchange over at the give up of March. Within two hours I had determined to wholly put in force the gadget immediately. Mine is a in particular complicated set up as I have a giant variety of WooCommerce extensions. Tradegecko has been tremendously stable, however there have been a few getting to know experiences.

PROS

With the on line model of 08, it is easy to constantly have the most current updates. The potential to share documents is the unique device an accountant wishes to in reality talk the facts required to preserve your books and put up your taxes. If you ever want it, you might also without difficulty get admission to QuickBook mortgage money as properly as the 2008 paycheck via the program. Access is fantastic each time and anywhere.

CONS

Some processes' naming conventions are a little intimidating till you parent out precisely the place they are and what they are called. Features may also be moved as a end result of the upgrades, making it greater difficult to find out them. There are every now and then troubles with the on line connectivity, as there are with any cloud-based applications.

Reasons for switching to QuickBooks eCommerce

I understood Quickbook higher and quicker than Excel. It is simpler as nicely with its features and the entirety that I wanted is in this software.

Scott

Retail, 2-10 employees

Reviewed September 2020

Looks good from the outside but crap under the hood

PROS

The software has some decent functionality in the inventory syncing between sales channels and purchase orders, product creation. But this would be a pretty expensive option for just inventory syncing.

CONS

Where to start... The back end reporting is the worst I have ever come across in any system. You cant run any type of clear order reporting, my accountants (two different ones) had to manually look at each order to reconcile payments for their wholesale module because there is no proper order reporting. When you ask TradeGecko about any gaps in reporting or any other lack of functionality they ask you to 'submit a feature request'. I submitted 11 of them over 1 year and have not heard back on any of them. Toerh negatives: You can not enter in any custom shipping amounts in the system. You can not enter in a ship to address when creating a new order for any drop ship orders, you have to go in a create a whole new customer in a different section of the system then go back into the order just to use a 1 time shipping address. You can't print or even export your inventory count reconciliation report... I have to take screenshots and then paste to excel just so I can have a report to investigate from... and these are just a few of the major gaps with this system. The support is worse that the gaps, there is no one to call you can only email them and it often takes weeks before you get a response and often the only response you get is to 'submit a feature request'. Save your money but more importantly save you time and look for another option.

Price.

nefertini lance

Consumer Goods, 11-50 employees

Reviewed October 2022

Quickbooks is the best partner for my small business.

Mostly It took me an hour or more to finish with my inventory management using Excel but with Quickbook it only took me like half of time of my usual work time. With less time I had to do with my work the more time I have for my family and other things. I am so happy that I found this software that improves my daily living and also makes my workflow easier.

PROS

I like how easy it is to use and to understand. Does its job well, exactly as it should. The order entry portion runs easily, fits in with the actual world, and needs little training. The inventory management component makes managing inventories easier and gives us all the data we need to do so. Improved integration. The dashboard's user interface and navigation have been improved. Numerous reports that can be modified Projects, salaries, and other add-ons and interfaces are all supported. Contact information and transaction forms are very detailed.

CONS

I did find the software installation process to be a little bit of a drawback. I needed assistance installing the software because it was a little difficult for me to do it. In addition, a strong internet connection was necessary for the process, and the location I was in had limited connectivity, making this component a little difficult. But once it was all done it'll be all good and easy to use until the end. The struggle in the beginning is worth it for its most helpful uses.

Reasons for switching to QuickBooks eCommerce

I understood Quickbook better and faster than Excel. It is easier as well with its functions and everything that I needed is in this software.

Vincent

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 2-10 employees

Reviewed September 2021

Really userfriendly, excellent for small businesses

I am in the fitness Ecommerce as well as selling fitness program and supplements. Quickbooks helps me with nearly everything that i was doing on Excel before.. Now I have everything on 1 software. It is easy to use and it is way easier and less time consuming using this software compare to Excel. I highly recommand it.

PROS

I recommend this software to anybody who is looking for an easier way to manage their businesses. If you are looking to open an online business, this is probably one of the easiest way to do it. I am not a huge technology person and this platform is really userfriendly, I haven't had problems, but if I had any the support services is there to support you in real time, in a lot of languages. I speak french, english and spanish and the app can help me in any of those languages.

CONS

I haven't see any issue yet with this software.. I think that maybe add more feature on the app to make it similar to the computer version.

Reasons for switching to QuickBooks eCommerce

A friend talk to me about Quickbooks and I tried it for a free trial at first to see how it was and I absolutely loved it. At the end of the trial I decided not to go back to my Excel Sheet and simply use this software that already built everything I needed.

Dayle

E-Learning, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed June 2023

Quick & Easy Quickbooks!

I’d say despite a couple of tiny downfalls which can easily be worked around, my overall experience was great, and would definitely recommend.

PROS

The biggest factor with Quickbooks is the user interface. They make it so easy to use! The guides are very clear, and the functionality gives you endless possibilities to apply to you individual needs of your business.

CONS

There is no multilingual option, and tends to have issues when setting up tax’s within certain countries. For example, in my case I was using it in Thailand.If a store product has multiple description variations due to different languages, this can sometimes prove to be problematic (unless treated as separate products).

Reason for choosing QuickBooks eCommerce

The price difference mainly. Zoho can be pretty expensive, and after demoing both, Quickbooks was definitely the best option.

Mashudu Hilary

Computer Software, 1 employee

Reviewed June 2022

QuickBooks Commerce Review

I have realized that QuickBooks has saved me a lot of time and has increased my productivity significantly. It is very easy to use and I am overall satisfied. I really cannot complain.

PROS

QuickBooks has been very helpful in creating and managing invoices and other financial documents ever since I started using it. It's very easy to use and the minimal amount of time I took in mastering the art of creating invoices with this platform is just unbelievable. I have been using QuickBooks in a small financial institution and ever since, deadlines are met and time has been saved leaving me with plenty to do other things for my business. The navigation on the software is very easy and I have found that the institution is more organized since using this software. It's very informative and user friendly, I cannot recommend it enough.

CONS

One thing that I found to be a bit of a disadvantage is the installation process of the software. It was a bit challenging for me to install the software and I had to call in someone for help. On top of this, a strong internet connection was required during the process of which the place where I was had poor access so this factor was a bit challenging.

Reasons for switching to QuickBooks eCommerce

I find QuickBooks to be much easier and user friendly. And the display is better.

Samuel

Pharmaceuticals, 1 employee

Reviewed November 2022

Everything is more secure thanks to cloud services. One of the best advantages is not needing to pur

Mostly With Excel, it took me an hour or more to complete my inventory management; however, Quickbook only took me about half as long. Less time spent on work means more time for my family and other activities. I am really grateful that I discovered this program since it helps me live better and streamlines my workday.

PROS

With the online version of 08, it's simple to always have the most recent updates. The ability to share files is the precise tool an accountant needs to simply communicate the information required to maintain your books and submit your taxes. If you ever need it, you may easily access QuickBook loan funds as well as the 2008 paycheck through the program. Access is advantageous whenever and anywhere.

CONS

Some processes' naming conventions are a little intimidating until you figure out exactly where they are and what they are called. Features may be moved as a result of the upgrades, making it more challenging to discover them. There are occasionally problems with the online connectivity, as there are with any cloud-based applications.

Meagan

Retail, 2-10 employees

Reviewed June 2023

Quickbooks eCommerce

Now that we have automated everything, we no longer have to go through the hassle of filing paperwork, with the possibilities of losing the file or misplacing one. Quickbooks has made it easier to keep track of orders and inventory left in stocks. We are able to order more inventory efficiently.

PROS

Inventory management is excellent. So far, my company has had no problems with this.

CONS

There isn't anything to dislike. Quickbooks eCommerce is an amazing product and my company is grateful for them.

Reason for choosing QuickBooks eCommerce

The reviews and ratings for Quickbooks eCommerce were higher than those of the alternative products.

Sporting Goods

Used less than 12 months

Reviewed July 2015

Trade Gecko works well and is getting better everyday

From the time I started working with Trade Gecko, they have made a lot of efforts to improve their system. My business is 65 years old, at first I got the feeling that the developers knew nothing about proper business practices. Although it took some time, their customer service reps have finally figured out that I know what I'm talking about. I tested many different inventory companies before settling with Trade Gecko. TradeGecko was the best option.

PROS

Mostly anything can be done through csv. Supports multiple price lists (selling and cost) Supports multiple currencies Able to sync with multiple sales channels Able to sync different price lists to different sales channels (initial setup has to be done by TG to get this to work) ie you can have Wholesale and retail websites with different prices and manage it from TG Syncs sales and PO's with QBO Canada

CONS

For $200 per month, I would like to have phone support, not just email support. If I want to make changes in bulk, I have to download the entire database, make changes to the bulk SKU's and then re-upload it. Working with the entire database in csv is very dangerous and has caused problems for me. I would like to see them improve this feature. Only allows one supplier per item. Most tasks are easy to do and learn. For advanced users, there are several little hidden features / obstacles that were difficult to figure-out, and left me wondering why didn't they tell me. There are a few limitations that I have to work around and live with, but I believe with time TG will fix them. For example, you cannot input your own landed cost. You have to use their built in system that calculates landed cost from the PO. This is a huge headache; not all costs associated with a PO are payable to the supplier ie Transport, Duty, Broker Fees, Graphic Artist, etc.

Dear Andrew, Thanks for the great review! We are glad that you chose TradeGecko out of the many options available. We are always looking to improve the system, and will definitely be sure to pass the feedback on. Have a great day! Regards, Alicia TradeGecko

Replied July 2015

Zach

Marketing and Advertising, 2-10 employees

Used monthly for less than 2 years

Reviewed May 2024

Great Quality Product, Only Room for a Few Improvements

Very good! Does not meet all our needs, but it's the perfect solution for many business types.

PROS

Native to the QuickBooks/Intuit platform and infrastructure.

CONS

Slightly difficult to train new users on. The UX & UI is certainly difficult to navigate for those unfamiliar with the QuickBooks platform. Or new to e-commerce in general.

Reason for choosing QuickBooks eCommerce

We utilize both Quickbooks E-commerce and Shopify for separate purposes.

david

Design, 11-50 employees

Reviewed May 2020

Its generally good, but has some big shortcomings

No phone numbers to speak to anyone on the normal plans. Email support meant that 50% of problems were solved. Support emails go to a generic desk, so its difficult to continue a conversation with the same person. Or for one person to take control of a problem and help solve it.

PROS

Live updating of bundle quantities to our shopify store is very good The sync speed to shopify is good The usability of the software is good It can handle multiple currencies well

CONS

The actual core of the product - keeping track of inventory is not as robust as it needs to be. We have had many problems of bad syncing with shopify and xero. My opinion is tradegecko is the weak link. Sales are fine. Returns edits and exchanges are bad. So your stock numbers are out. If you edit an order in shopify at all - then tradegecko will not update. So your stock numbers are out. We also had problems where we made stock takes in tradegecko and they would not sync to xero. Support by email is very cumbersome. The second unforgivable problem is that you cannot report on consumption of SKU's if they are sold within a BOM. Tradegecko admit this is bad for an inventory management solution. They pass the buck to a program called inventory-planner which is actually excellent. You cannot plan incoming stock dates on a per product basis. Only on a per purchase order basis. So you end up reverting to excel for part shipment planning. It is not easy to export a whole order book for a single supplier and manage multiple invoming batches.

Reason for choosing QuickBooks eCommerce

Ease of use. We are likley changing to Netsuite.

Aaron

Logistics and Supply Chain, 1 employee

Reviewed May 2022

Quick books are still the best way to gain information

My overall experience with quick books has been a learning process but after ironing out all the kinks it works. Well done.

PROS

It is easy and very Informa table to use giving a hands on experience and step by step detailed approach to you projects at hand.

CONS

It was quite limited with lots off categories, so you do not get the full experience

Reasons for switching to QuickBooks eCommerce

I felt it was time for change and to broaden my experience.

Melonie

Financial Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed October 2021

QuickBooks is the most efficient and powerful accounting software for growing businesses

PROS

I loved the flexibility that is provided on multiple devices that way I could record keep at any time or place.

CONS

The customer service in regards to queries on the software could be faster in their response time

Reasons for switching to QuickBooks eCommerce

I wanted software that was more efficient at accounting rather than to manually be doing all processes. It made the complexities of record-keeping a lot easier.

Karan

Information Technology and Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed November 2022

"Value for money"

With Quickbooks, I can generally see how my business is doing. I can keep track of my costs, sales, inventories, financial reports, and other crucial data for making wise decisions. The thoroughness of Quickbooks is what I appreciate most about it. A user-friendly accounting and inventory system is available for small to medium-sized businesses. Additionally, its configurable reports tailored to the user's data needs. Daily, weekly, monthly, and even annual sales reports, inventory-related reports, expense reports, accounts payable and receivable reports, banking, and many more are just a few of the reports that are crucial to a business owner.

PROS

I'm Karan Kumar, a digital marketing analyst. Hello. Comparing Quickbooks to other financial software, I believe it to be one of the better options for small businesses. This software is also used to manage the business's debts and data. Additionally, this software is user-friendly and simple to use.easy and multi-platform accessibility It is fairly user-friendly for business owners wherever there is internet access, and it is supported by a vast network of accountants and bookkeepers. To increase functionality, there are numerous app connectors available.

CONS

Since it differs from QuickBooks Desktop and is still a work in progress, the software is not appropriate for all types of companies. To make sure it contains the features you require, you must thoroughly assess the requirements of your organisation. Internet is necessary.In essence, you are entrusting a service provider to do a crucial company function. Obviously, there are dangers involved.dependence on a service provider like that It will get harder and more expensive to handle this function yourself as time goes on.If you do not have at least a fundamental understanding of the function that is being outsourced, controlling and managing it may prove challenging.

Jason

Internet, 10,000+ employees

Reviewed July 2021

Great Product - Extremely Poor Execution by Intuit

The messaging and lack of effort to keep customers happy has been nothing short of disappointing. The messaging was very offputting. What company says they are sunsetting product and offers links to GetApp and other software review sites to transition? Odd. I've talked to a couple people at Intuit and they have no idea what this product does or how it works. I now have to unravel this mess and make decisions knowing that my current provider essentially does not want me as a customer anymore unless I want to start with a fresh instance and import customers and product, but not any sales data. Making business decisions starts with data and if you don't have data in a business management system, you're swinging in the dark.

PROS

QuickBooks Commerce, formerly TradeGecko is a great product. Essentially, what this product provides is a business management system; a hub to manage inventory, purchasing, orders, products, etc. I have used it for 2 years and grew my business in a sustainable manner, thanks in part to Tradegecko/QuickBooks Commerce. The problem here starts when a company like Intuit acquires such a product and tries to put their stamp on it and make it part of their suite of products. The only reason to consider QuickBooks Commerce at this point is if you are starting a new company. If you have any sales history, not sure why you would want to use the product.

CONS

There are little things here and there that have popped up but overall, I was happy. The problem I have is what happened over the past 45 days by Intuit; they are sunsetting current product. I've been part of an acquisition and I understand things change. What I have a problem with is that they have no good way to transition current (paying customers) to the 'new' product. Have historical data such as orders/purchase orders, etc. that you want to pull in? Nope. Let's be honest, the data model is exactly the same or strikingly similar. THEY JUST DON'T WANT TO HELP YOU. They were previously able to pull in historical data and they have documentation online (still) that indicates that customer service can help import data for you. I do not use any 'complicated' modules in this product but they are totally unwilling to help even noting that this type of messaging is still in their help docs. That being said, for a company with previous sales and history, I don't know why you would want this product, especially if you use something like Inventory Planner to help forecast, which relies on such data. Pretty obvious that someone at Intuit made the brilliant decision to not help current customers.

Yusuf