What are InventoryCloud users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using InventoryCloud software through verified user reviews

• icon"We have enjoyed working with InventoryCloud's support team as they are always helpful, knowledgeable and available in a decent amount of time."
  • icon"Very user friendly with easy to use interface so it's perfect for beginners who have never used this type of software. Saves countless hours of when it comes to bookkeeping and inventory."
  • icon"Very easy to use and the recommended software for Inventory Management. The Tech Support Team is very accommodating and been helpful with all of our concerns."
  • icon"Its own reports will not balance to its exports, items will come up missing. Importing data is near useless."
  • icon"It is a bit difficult to muddle through at the beginning, I would suggest paying extra to have them set it up."
  • icon"Unfortunately our company is too small at the moment but do plan on using them in the future."

Browse all InventoryCloud Reviews

• Have you used InventoryCloud and would like to share your experience with others?

Patrick

Get what you pay for.

We have tried many different inventory systems and tried creating our own to no success. It wasn't until we finally got serious about finding a solution and put it out to multiple people in our organization. The search begin and our AP in the back office, found Wasp. At first we were skeptical to paying such a fee for a service, that we had previously developed in house, but immediately in the product demo we knew this was going to be an incredible option for us. While we are still in the trial phase, I hope to do another review in 6 months,1 year, on and on, and speak to the high continuity of Wasp and their great customer service.

Pros

This software is user friendly for an industry that has a high turnover of inventory.

Cons

The app interface could be improved to be simpler for employees that are simply handling inventory in and out.

Reasons for choosing InventoryCloud

Authenticity of staff and user friendly interface.

Reasons for switching to InventoryCloud

Server crashing, remote interface that never works.

Response from Wasp Barcode Technologies

Thanks Patrick for sharing your experience with InventoryCloud. We're glad to hear that you find the software user friendly and a good value of the money.

Josh

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

Good Software

I use this software everyday for my occupation. I overall enjoy using this software, as it has been a major aid for our company. I think there is opportunity for this software to be better, but I see the team is working hard to accomplish this.

Pros

The software is easy for any user to learn and operate. I have been able to control my inventory at two locations with this software.

Cons

The updates tend to have issues inside of it every time there is a major update. I have lost PO's in this system due to an update. The positive is the team is easy to work with while they try to figure it out.

Response from Wasp Barcode Technologies

Thanks Josh for confirming that InventoryCloud is an easy to use software. Do know that we are committed to continuously improving on your experience.

Designer Deck _ Inventory Cloud Review

Pros

the bar codes were very attractive and the ability to implement additional hardware down the line as we grow.

Cons

everything else is extremely difficult to use and input. Customer service is horrible and the staff for the most part in all my experiences calling in, are curt, unfriendly and not very knowledgable/helpful. Almost seems like its a task for them to be helping you out for the high price you pay for this software. Our company is very strongly considering switching to another platform.

Reasons for choosing InventoryCloud

the intro looked good and the bar codes were a huge plus.

Response from Wasp Barcode Technologies

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with InventoryCloud. We are concerned about your experience to leverage all of the rich capabilities of the software. We have created helpful videos to give you quick insights regarding everything you need to know to maximize the value of InventoryCloud

Industry: Utilities

Wheels of progress

I used InventoryCloud during the pandemic and then let our subscription lapse. I quickly found out that having this software makes life easier, so I renewed our subscription as soon as I could.

Pros

I really like the ease of use. I am not tech savvy so having software that is easy for me to use makes it even more important. I have very little time to give towards additional projects so the streamlined process that InventoryCloud gives me is wonderful.

Cons

This is a tough question because I don't use too many other cloud based technologies. I would have to say that the thing I like least is on my side. My team doesn't use this at all so picking up after them just takes time away from other projects.

Reasons for choosing InventoryCloud

Ease of use, price, and support options

Greg

May 2022

SOM DAR Review

Pros

The product is easy to use. We heavly use the report creation.scheduling feactures.

Cons

Turnover is a constant issue. Like to see more efforts on job aids

Response from Wasp Barcode Technologies

Thanks Greg for confirming that InventoryCloud is easy to use. Do know that we have recently added additional job aids to our website to make getting started even easier.

Replied May 2022

Monique

Perfect software if you have a Laptop Loaner Program

I overall love using this software, it makes my work load a lot easier with this tracking systems and very easy to use.

Pros

Features that i use on a daily basis is under the tab of Transactions -check out, check in I use these two features to check out/check in laptops to borrowers . Under the tab Lookups i frequently use Student to create new profiles and attach documents to student profiles and check profile history of transactions.

Cons

View assets has to many sections and i do not use all features

Reasons for choosing InventoryCloud

This software is easy to use and very straight forward.

Kim

Industry: Printing

User Friendly

Our overall experience with WASP Inventory is that it is easy to use. Easy to search, run reports, add, remove and move items. This is much better than the old system!

Pros

This product is very easy to use. Very easy to search and to find items quickly. Also, easy to update if you need to move items in your warehouse or if you need to add or remove items.

Cons

We had the old WASP system and there was no easy way for conversion. We had to manually upload the data.

The system was outdated.

Jasmine

June 2022

Great and Easy Product

Really great experience, we will likely purchase the product as I found it easy to use and met my needs without very much trouble. I also like how it looks, that may not matter to some people, but the aesthetic is pleasing and really clean without much noise.

Pros

I found that the product was incredibly easy to use and learn. The "how to" docs are easy to follow and were clear. The program isn't bulky like other programs, and it requires very few clicks which is very important to me for a software

Cons

Kits could be somewhat improved by making them movable

Reasons for choosing InventoryCloud

Other inventory management products are bulky, hard to use and outdated.

Response from Wasp Barcode Technologies

Thanks Jasmine for explaining how easy it is to learn and use InventoryCloud. Do know that we are committed to improving on that experience.

Replied June 2022

Kenneth

July 2022

Super Easy inventory control

Genuinely a good software program for warehouse needs

Pros

The ease of training someone to use it in a short period of time

Cons

Being able to multi-import for large orders

Response from Wasp Barcode Technologies

Thanks for sharing your appreciating of InventoryCloud. Do know that we are committed to continuously improve on your experience.

Jacob

Industry: Wholesale

July 2022

Good Sofware

The ease of maintaining and controlling inventory. Adding items is a breeze.

Pros

Easy to use, helped maintain and control inventory levels.

Cons

Being able to run reports by inventory number, or any organized way. They seem to run randomly.

Response from Wasp Barcode Technologies

Thanks Jacob. We are pleased to hear that you agree InventoryCloud is a good software and easy to use and maintain. Do know that we are committed to continuously improving on your experience.

Kyle

Industry: Individual & Family Services

Wasp inventory control

It's been positive with the package I received. I really need the balance of the product set to do the job correctly.

Pros

flexibility of product set. The ability to move product around and manage it accordingly.

Cons

not having the ability to use all the features.

1. Cost of product 2. Training 3. Easy to use

Reasons for switching to InventoryCloud

I haven't completely switch yet. I need to be able to use all the functions within Wasp software but unable to at this time. Cost has played a huge role in it.

Industry: Semiconductors

August 2022

Tools that optimize inventory management

This solution provides a set of tools that enable an organized, optimal and efficient inventory system. This is a very flexible and robust platform.

Pros

It is very easy to do inventory audits, plus it can be done from anywhere with its mobile version. Its user interface in general is easy to use. It is very useful that it allows receiving notifications automatically. Inventory reports provide all the information needed to maintain inventory management at the highest level.

Cons

Customer service has a lot of room for improvement, needs to respond quickly and be more efficient in solving problems.

Response from Wasp Barcode Technologies

Glad to hear you agree that InventoryCloud is very easy to use. Do know that we are committed to not only providing you with a great product, but excellent service as well.

mic

June 2022

WASP review

We have been able to gain control of our inventory.

Pros

I really like the ability to see what I have in inventory daily.

Cons

There is now way to go to the screen before with out starting at the beginning.

Reasons for choosing InventoryCloud

I was not a part in the process

Response from Wasp Barcode Technologies

Hello Mic. Thanks for sharing your thoughts regarding InventoryCloud. We are very glad to hear that you really like the capabilities the solution provides.

Replied June 2022

Anthony

Industry: Furniture

Great Option for the Price

I helped set up the system and I've been using it for almost 2 years now. It's pretty easy to use and flexible enough to fit most needs. What complaints I have will likely be fixed in the years to come.

Pros

It's easy to set up and use, and has enough features that you could easily manage an inventory of a few thousand SKUs. Organization of the software menus is done well and there are no issues training people to perform the basic functions like scanning items in and out. Being able to redesign your labels and reports is a nice bonus feature I wasn't expecting.

Cons

The mobile app has some issues from time to time and any time I have a question, customer service takes their sweet time.

Reasons for choosing InventoryCloud

Price to feature set ratio. Seemed like the most well-rounded option for the price.

Reasons for switching to InventoryCloud

Fishbowl's terrible UI and issues with reports.

Joseph

Industry: Wholesale

Pretty Darn Good Bang For Your Buck

Overall great experience, we use this tool daily and it has stream lined our inventory/sales process. It is nice to know what dollar amount of inventory we have at any given time. Being able to track cost across the board is very critical in this age of constant price increases. We really love the mobile app due to the fact we can help our customers on the fly, great job!

Pros

Implementation is a breeze, adding new items to inventory and barcoding is a snap. Your quarterly inventory is just that simple as scan and go. The reporting features are immense and easy to use.

Cons

The search "engine" is a little temperamental and I feel I should just be able to pull up all of my items (about 5000) and just search for them in mass. The pull items from inventory feels "clunky" and not very user friendly. I should not have to jump back and forth between pages to get an item out of my inventory, it should be a "1 stop shop".

Reasons for choosing InventoryCloud

We had the desktop version of Wasp but it was no longer supported a year or so after we bought it.

Reasons for switching to InventoryCloud

Sales Office is a powerful tool for quotes, POs and job tracking but is very lacking for inventory management.

Hugo

Industry: Medical Devices

Inventory Cloud

It's been very convinient for us to have the cloud set up, it given us more features / tools to get our orders processed and tracked through our shop down to the end user, It's a must have for any buisness

Pros

I've been using the Wasp Inventory Control for about 5 years now and just upgraded to the Inventory Cloud and it has been much easier to use, also the software gives the user the option of using our mobile devices instead of the scanner in certain cases. One of the best items also provided with the upgrade is the availability of creating your own custom reports very important in tracking your inventory . It's a must have program if you want to make sure all your inventory is squared away..

Cons

Only one real issue I've had is label printing not as easy as the previous version, Creating the label is not the real issue it's having to modify a labels size .. Not user friendly when it comes to label modification. Not a deal breaker.. I do have a work around only because I've been using inventory control for some time now.

Reasons for choosing InventoryCloud

We've been a WASP customer for over 5 years now and upgrading seemed alot easier than selecting a new system and starting from scratch, Just so we are clear we weren't having issue that called for a system replacment. We kept what works just upgraded to improve our system. - If it isn't broken leave it alone lol

Brooke

Texas Christian University Sports Nutrition

I am very satisfied with the overall product and the way we have chosen to utilize this software to control and manage our sports nutrition department and the 500+ food and beverage options we serve our athletes.

Pros

The capability of utilizing the software on an app as we use iPads to input data in various storage locations. I also like the customized reporting option as we set min and maxes to calculate and control reordering quantities.

Cons

That I cannot get alerts for both expiration date warnings as well as min and max alerts. Handheld devices are also finicky with wifi connections.

Reasons for choosing InventoryCloud

Because I was able to talk to a real person as opposed to setting up a demo with an automated messenger. Also, Wasp was a local company in Texas.

If you are doing inventory by hand, or in Excel, give InventoryCloud a look.

Personally, InventoryCloud has made my live at work INCREDIBLY easier and less stressful. I no longer have to worry about those end of the month hard counts, or if I am running low on inventory. I find InventoryCloud very intuitive, and easy to use. although it may have been difficult getting other workers to understand the software, the company I work for is better because of InventoryCloud.

Pros

When I say that I LOVE this software, it isn't an understatement. This software has changed not just how I do my job, but has changed how the company I work for does inventory. Before InventoryCloud, the company as a whole was doing inventory through Excel. While this worked it was extremely inefficient. with InventoryCloud, checking in, managing, and charging materials to certain projects, couldn't be easier. Monthly hard counts? simplified. Inventory running low? Notifications sent straight to your email. InventoryCloud is well worth it.

Cons

Now, while I said I love this software, that does not mean that there are not things that need work. for example, the barcode scanning, while easy to use, requires a lot of setup. also, it doesn't always scan on the first try, and sometimes you will need to scan a few times. secondly, if you have other people using the software on iPads, like the company that I work for does, the training needed is a lot of work. some workers may have trouble understanding the ins and outs of all of the transactions that can be performed.

Kris

Industry: Chemicals

July 2015

Waspnest Inventory Control

Pros

Following are the best features of Waspnest product. 1. Easy to understand interface which require no prior knowledge on inventory methods. 2. User friendly and painless backup and restore. This is very critical especially if you are changing from one computer to another. Almost every year we upgrade our laptop. So carrying forward the inventory created is very easy. It takes lots of effort inputting all the inventory all over. Several hours of was saved by this feature. 3. Any type of inventory process will require user involvement. Waspnest product makes this process easy and comfortable to users even with little or no experience in inventory and book keeping. 4.Importing and exporting to/from excel files is very helpful as it is easy to share the list of items with others. Vendor is very helpful in selecting the right product for our company. The cost of the software is reasonable even for small business to try out.

Cons

Labeling is not clearly explained. Unless you have prior knowledge on UPC codes etc. it will be difficult to work with this feature. Detailed tutorial will be helpful. Not sure if online video tutorial will be helpful in this regard. It will helpful if the program prompts duplicate or similar entries to avoid two entries for the same item.

Industry: Research

Good product, but non-pro subscription is limited.

Very usable product. Overall I am happy with the experience.

Pros

The inventory management portions are wonderful. Everything is tracked in real time. Lists of low stock items, soon to expire products, and other tracking metrics work well.

Cons

The search feature is lackluster at best, unusable at worst. The non-pro subscription does not let me customize hardly anything. With a university lab's research budget I cannot afford the extra $5,000 each year for customization. Most things are still doable, but having custom alerts, report templates, etc. would be nice. Not $5,000 per year nice though.

Reasons for choosing InventoryCloud

Barcoding and inventory tracking features were miles above Labguru or Quartzy. Also, since I am paying for Wasp they don't bombard me with ads or ask me to purchase through them so they can make a commission.

Manjula

User Friendly Solution for Rapid Deployment at a Reasonable Price!

The system was easy to follow and understand. Once the backend structure was setup with the key terminology, the rest was quite quick to implement. There were some teething issues with aligning some of the internal processes with how the solution functioned but once these were ironed out, it provided us with a great overall experience.

Pros

This solution was easy to follow and implement with some guidance from the solution trainers. System was up and running in a few hours time and took a few weeks to align with the business processes. Due to the cloud hosted backend, administrative overhead is very less in comparison to the legacy on-premise solution we used in the past. Ease of use with the navigation also assisted in quick adoption by the team with very less resistance to the change. Great solution at an affordable price.

Cons

Reporting could be improved that can provide more flexibility

Reasons for choosing InventoryCloud

- Specific Business Requirements - Rapid Deployment Capability - Well Informed Demonstrations by Sales - Cloud Hosted Backend - Features of the Solution

Unsupported legacy application

InventoryCloud is great for small AND big comapnies.

It is great when having to handle 200+ items. Also, it is very easy to navigate through and simple when using all the functions. My overall experience would rate it a 9 out of 10.

Pros

The ability to track items by a certain criteria. If it is by the serial number, by the lot, or by the date code. It helps tremendously by giving us the ability to keep every item visible and traceable with just a few clicks.

Cons

The check-in and check-out process. It is only a few options when handling this function, and wish there were more TRACKABLE options than what are given.

Reasons for switching to InventoryCloud

It was out-dated and was not able to be used any longer due to no more tech support. My team was directed to switch to InventoryCloud because it wasn't being supported any longer.

Miguel

Wasp Inventory

Overall experience with Wasp is pretty good cant complain really straight forward and easy to get used too with the proper training

Pros

What i like the Most about the Wasp inventory system is that its all on cloud and i could access all my products from wherever i am.

Cons

One thing i had a little problem with is how i cant have multiple windows open with the same login.

Reasons for choosing InventoryCloud

I didnt choose the product the product chose me!. just kidding it was chosen for me

Response from Wasp Barcode Technologies

Good feedback, Miguel. Glad to see you are happy with the purchase. Appreciate your insights and we will leverage them in our continuous improvement of the experience.

Jay

Game changer

Prior to getting Inventory Cloud I had to manually keep track of my inventory taking up a lot of time to maintain. Since my company has purchased the Inventory Cloud software, it has made running the warehouse easier and more accurate. I can now order materials and equipment with Inventory Cloud software, and the employees can now make a pick list of what they need for a job.

Pros

The check in-check out feature is a game changer for my company. I no longer have to write down what went where and who has it. Very easy to use.

Cons

There has only been one short time that the software was acting up. It was just after an update that was done to the system and it wasn't sending my orders to my vendors. This was a moderate inconvenience for me. Once I realized that my orders were not being sent to my vendors, I called the support team at Wasp. They were aware of the issue (from other companies that had called) and resolved the problem in a very timely manner.

Reasons for choosing InventoryCloud

Inventory Cloud fit the needs of my companies. It gave me all the right functions needed to run a warehouse at a great price point.

Shelley

Industry: Packaging and Containers

Great for any company who needs inventory assistance.

We can keep our inventory, orders, picks for specific work orders, and incoming items organized easily by using this system. It helps us a great deal every day here at our company.

Pros

I love that we can use it on the go. We can count our inventory going in and out while actually on the floor looking at it. It is easily used with our other systems and helps us a great deal with keeping up with the amount of raw material and finished goods we have here at our location.

Cons

The specific thing I did not like about the software was fixed with the last update. We had an issue when we tried to change an order. We were not able to delete specific line items in a pick or purchase order. We would have to make another with a different title. We no longer have to do that. We are able to delete a line item and something else. Yay. Go Wasp!!!

InventoryCloud