All EZOfficeInventory Reviews

Iliana

Higher Education, 51-200 employees

Reviewed April 2019

Changing the Game

EZ Office has allowed us to track our spending, use, and overall asset inventory on a whole new level. It gives us a centralized place to have old designs, quantities and use history stored. Our systems, procedures, and product has been able to evolve and live on past individuals with the help of EZ Office. Unless I'm mistaken, the biggest feature that's missing is simply the ability to purchase EZ for a company and then add different departments/teams. That would be wonderful for the different facets of a university and all that we collectively use in terms of materials and promotional items.

PROS

-Single sign on capability -Non sign-in users -Multiple locations for inventory -Scanner integration -Label maker template

CONS

-It can be a little hard to get lost in the advanced setting if you're not using many features. -The inability to turn certain features/fields off -Aesthetics on the user interface -The lack of white papers/webinars that offer live and up to date case studies or example uses -The mobile app isn't entirely user friendly and in some ways does not mirror the desktop version.

Hi Iliana, Thank you for taking the time to review EZOfficeInventory. - We are in the process of updating our UI/UX which will improve Aesthetics like you said. - We have number of whitepapers/case studies that you can read. You can find them here (https://faq.ezofficeinventory.com/white-papers/) (https://www.ezofficeinventory.com/case-studies) moreover we are also initiating webinars, so we will keep you posted. - I have forwarded your feedback regarding our mobile app and its UI/UX to our product team.

Replied May 2019

Nicholas

Automotive, 201-500 employees

Solid System for Capital Asset Tracking

PROS

EZO provides great customer service that will walk you through any issue that you have.

CONS

Some parts of the software are difficult to use and some features are hard to find on the website. App also gets glitchy.

Nicholas, Thank you for sharing your review! We are thrilled to hear you are having such a positive experience with us. It makes us really happy to hear how easy and user friendly the platform is for you. If you still feel returning to the menu is complicated, please reach out to us at support@ezofficeinventory.com. We're here to help and value your feedback!

Eddie

Entertainment, 201-500 employees

Reviewed March 2020

EZ Office Inventory Review

I have been using EZ for the past 4yrs and it has done what we have needed it for.

PROS

The cost for the functionality that it offers I would say is well worth it. It does the job for what our IT Dept uses it for.

CONS

I just wished the portal was a bit more visually appealing. We currently have our company logo on top but would be nice to customize the whole page.

Hey Eddie, Thank you for expressing your view to us. We give our clients the flexibility to add their company name, logo and have their own subdomain. As far as the main Dashboard screen is concerned, make sure you customize and set your own KPIs as per your requirements. Traditionally, our focus has been more on giving our customers a feature rich system but this year, especially with the launch of our new UI, we are focusing more on the aesthetic appeal and customization involved in the system. This includes internationalization, which will give our customers the flexibility they need in terms of renaming fields and an over-all update of our mobile app. We're very eager on collecting feedback on our UI so please do reach out to us at support@ezofficeinventory.com and we will be happy to pass it on to our product team for consideration.

Replied July 2020

Brian

Logistics and Supply Chain, 51-200 employees

Reviewed February 2024

Affordable inventory doesn’t cut corners

PROS

The software is very easy to use and accessible from many platforms including my iPhone

CONS

Took a little bit of time to figure out best way to enter the deployment inventory

Reasons for switching to EZOfficeInventory

We wanted the database style inventory tracking for multiple personnel vs spreadsheets.

Brian, Thank you, for sharing your review! We are thrilled to hear you are having such a positive experience with us. It makes us really happy to hear how easy and user friendly the platform is for you. We appreciate your partnership and look forward to keep providing you top notch service in the future as well!

Utkristha

Packaging and Containers, 2-10 employees

Reviewed April 2024

Amazing for my small scale business

PROS

It helps to track all office inventory in one place easily and quickly.

CONS

Not any as such. Interface could be improved.

Reviewed June 2023

Makes work easier, less stressful, and more enjoyable

My overall experience with EZOfficeInventory has been positive. The software is user-friendly, efficient, and has greatly improved my asset management process. It has been a reliable tool that has saved me time and provided valuable insights for better inventory control.

PROS

I love EzOfficeInventory because it simplifies my asset management, streamlines workflows, and saves me time and effort.

CONS

One aspect I disliked about EZOfficeInventory was its limited customization options for certain features.

Bence

Utilities, 1,001-5,000 employees

EZOfficeInventory Review

PROS

Intuitive and user-friendly interface, which significantly streamlines the asset management process, making it easier for users of all skill levels to efficiently track and manage their inventory.

CONS

On the downside, some users may find the pricing structure of EZOfficeInventory to be somewhat steep, especially for small businesses or startups operating on tight budgets, making it less accessible for these entities.

Son

Semiconductors, 10,000+ employees

Used monthly for more than 2 years

ezoffice

good

PROS

easy to use, many options to describe inventory

CONS

integration with other apps, search function

Samson

Non-Profit Organization Management, 51-200 employees

Reviewed May 2024

IT asset management

PROS

The "asset checked out to" option is just so cool.

CONS

Not too many asset image options to choose from.

Łukasz

Computer Games, 1,001-5,000 employees

Used monthly for more than 2 years

EZO review

PROS

Functionality. EZOfficeInventory makes it really simple to track and menage assets.

CONS

The interface was hard to learn at the beginning.

Erika

Entertainment, 51-200 employees

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Reviewed July 2023

Easy to learn and use

Easy to use, majority of the time I am putting in inventory or take inventory out. Helps with organization because we are worldwide and helps know what is where in inventory.

PROS

How I can see what I have checked out or what is under my name when looking for inventory product.

CONS

Some questions when putting in inventory is not necessary. Aside not many other things we search for in the website.

Reason for choosing EZOfficeInventory

It was already set up when I started working with the company.

Drake

Hospitality, 51-200 employees

Great product

PROS

We love that we are able to easily track out assets.

CONS

It is a little difficult to figure out at first but once you do it a few times it is very easy. Customer support is also great.

Harshit

Construction, 51-200 employees

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Ez Office review

PROS

It’s easy to use and can be used anywhere with your mobile

CONS

Too much options to decide and sometimes it takes time to load the app

Matthew

Oil & Energy, 51-200 employees

EZO Office Inventory

PROS

Ease of use, its very straight forward to setup and use daily.

CONS

not much to dislike, its a good product that does what it says on the box.

Duane

Events Services, 11-50 employees

Reviewed August 2020

The Ease of EZOFFICEInventory

My personal experience has been great. When speaking with potential clients, if they have certain preferences on equipment needs, I can easy access our inventory to see off we have that particular equipment instantly. It is just very easy to use. It's not clunky in any way.

PROS

It's very user friendly software. Before selecting it, we looked at one other software. What we loved about it was the ability to customize it without having to call support for help. We are able to track all of our inventory via barcode no matter what project they are assigned to with ease, via online or mobile app.

CONS

As soon as I have an answer I will update. We are very pleased with the software.

Reason for choosing EZOfficeInventory

EZOfficeinventory is just that, easy to use. It is straightforward in how it allows you to tailor your inventory database to your company needs. In the events industry, time is money. I can't waste time wondering what's in inventory or not. There are times when I need answers yesterday, so I do not and cannot waste it because my inventory software is incapable of delivering.

Hi Duane, hope you are having a good day! Thank you for giving us the positive energy. If you ever feel like discussing anything related to the system and your workflow feel free to reach out to us. We will be happy to help.

Replied September 2020

Thomas

Education Management, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed July 2019

Exactly what we needed

We are coming from a custom inventory solution through FileMaker Pro. It was setup about 15 years ago and no one knows how to configure it anymore. We looked at several inventory management systems only to be driven off by the cost or lack of features. EZOfficeInventory quoted us with the best price BY FAR, and had just as many features as their competitors. It only took me a week to groom our database and get it uploaded and ready to audit. That was just me working solo while doing my daily tasks.

PROS

It's feature rich, and easy to configure. I've had very little difficulty converting our very dated inventory database over to EZOfficeInventory.

CONS

It would be really convenient if we were able to upload more than 1000 assets at a time. Other than that, I have no complaints so far.

Reason for choosing EZOfficeInventory

Cost vs features. EZOffice was leaps and bounds ahead of the others in terms of what you get for the price.

Reasons for switching to EZOfficeInventory

FileMaker wasn't doing what we needed. It was far too complex and confusing for new users.

Trevor

Environmental Services, 51-200 employees

Reviewed May 2020

EZ Office Daily Functionality

In the time that we having being utilizing EZ office, it is a fantastic program that is user friendly and provides the essentials that we require on a daily basis.

PROS

I love the easy of use for staff member to sign assets, and inventory in and out in quick fashion. The notification of assets and inventory taken with reminders of low stock quantitates. I also love the reservation application, making it functional for divisions that utilize equipment across the board to track and coordinate assets for projects.

CONS

At this time there seriously is nothing that comes to mind that I dislike.

Reason for choosing EZOfficeInventory

EZ office presents a fantastic product and allowed our company to try the demo model longer than the trial period and worked with us to make sure product was a good fit for our company

Reasons for switching to EZOfficeInventory

Not a reliable and user friendly application for field staff

Construction, 51-200 employees