All NinjaOne Reviews

Lucas

Information Technology and Services, 2 - 10 employees

Used unspecified

Reviewed November 2023

Feature Rich RMM for Modern Times!

Phil

Reviewed November 2019

Revolutionary RMM

NinjaRMM as completely changed our business, by allowing us to manage all endpoints and have great reporting that we can share with our clients driving efficiencies and sales opportunities that we were missing before.

PROS

The ease of use and rate of development is amazing. The interface is powerful but so simple, we don't really need to train new staff what to do as it's so intuitive.

CONS

Compared to some other RMM solutions it can still be a little limited with some features but these are being developed at a rapid pace and they have a clear roadmap.

Reason for choosing NinjaOne

We were using Kaseya prior to switching to NinjaRMM and changed for ease of use and integrations that revolutionised our RMM usage.

Tomson

Civil Engineering, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed December 2023

NinjaOne - Great potential

PROS

It's able to get Windows patching down quite well with granular management of patches to be applied to PC's with different policy sub types on what patches can be applied or overridden for a device specifically. The PC device management is easy-ish to use being able to manage PC's with manual overrides and also what other rules to be applied (e.e. remote control software to be pushed out, restart frequency, container it sits in, etc) Ninja was fairly easy to implement & manage as it's almost entirely web based with a lightweight client. The Ninja Dojo has great resources not just for NinjaOne but best practices as well & support is quite responsive.

CONS

The extra integration items are somewhat lacking. Such as: The bundled Bitdefender AV is quite lacking in management. You can only manage it from the Ninja Console & cleaning up malware with it is quite difficult. There's no bulk select feature, so you have to manually clear each alert one by one in the event of a false positive being picked up multiple times. The ticketing is quite basic, it could use with extra features such as the ability to use custom domains for the support email address. It also has problems displaying images properly where they are get stripped out of emails received or not show up. Likewise,attachments can be somewhat selective in what items get passed through, some attachment items such as eml files get dropped. Asset management is also a little more challenging in here as it's hard to get a full overview of all your devices properly. You can't get a nice spreadsheet with all the details you see in the individual device such as spec list, usernames, etc.

Reasons for switching to NinjaOne

Helpdesk ticketing is very basic & does not offer any extra features or remote support tools

Reviewed October 2022

their SMS login is not working - no fix from their support in timly manner

not good, major issues should be fixed at the time and not dragged out,

PROS

their is not a lot - I'm not impressed by their lack in support.

CONS

the Sydney office is not picking up the phone - I doubt if it even exists, SMS verification not working - if you need Ninja to fix the issue they are not doing it in a timely manner.

Brian

Reviewed August 2022

Ninja One changed our business

Fantastic, I can't fault ay aspect of the solution or the people working with the company.

PROS

The ease of use along with the great development, technical, support and sales teams mean we are never stuck. That great relationship with the company along with the efficiency of the software means we gave gained and incredible amount of time to do work instead of working on the software.

CONS

The only criticism I have of Ninja One is that they produce a huge amount of features regularly but we would love to have access to them often before they are ready. This is due to the development being customer driven so the upgrades they offer are always great and we are a little impatient!

Reason for choosing NinjaOne

Better functionality, better ease of use, better value, and better people to work with.

Reasons for switching to NinjaOne

Needed a more mature and capable product

Ioan

Reviewed January 2022

Migrating to NinjaOne was the best choice for our firm

We use a majority of the functionnalities (monitoring, scripting, remote control, update management) on a daily basis, but still have the pleasant feeling of discovering new ways to deploy, retrieve information on the clients park and save time on time-consming tasks. On the human level, discussing with the NinjaONe team has always been a real pleasure, as they are accessible, from the commercial team to the back office team (support & expert team) . After more than a year and a half working with their tool and having regular exchanges with the NinjaOne team, I have never experienced the classic and destestable one way relationship : provider to client. I can truly say that the relationship with the NinjaOne team represents a real collaboration between two companies.

PROS

Compared to the RMM Platform we used for more than 4 years (which was a must in the market), I discovered with NinjaOne a complete tool bringing a real sense of modernity in this RMM sector. I'm still wondering how their team managed the difficult task of combinging a fully developed tool with and an interface easy to apprehend.

CONS

So many functionalities that it was sometimes frustrating for my team to figure out how to totally manage the tool.

Reason for choosing NinjaOne

Efficient, complete and constanly evolving tool. Last but not least, we did not just represent an influx of money like it used to be with or previous RMM product. We had NinjaOne team that listened to our requests and was always available to help us in our development plans.

Reasons for switching to NinjaOne

When I started the Solarwinds collaboration, the RMM tool was providing enough functionalities to meet our needs, but over the years, the tool looked more like a patchwork than a fully developed tool, giving us mixed feelings. The day they made us feel like we were not a client but just an influx of money, this was the day I decided to go for another RMM Tool.

Reviewed July 2019

Great Product.!

So far they've been so helpful, every time i call the helpdesk they are able to address the issue and help me reach my goal, our sales rep. Always check on Us to make sure We have what We need and to receive our feedback.

PROS

The portal is really easy to use, to understand and to address any issue with customers, also is really simple to implement on your customers.

CONS

to accomplished a full service for a customer you will have to also use some other companies, for cloud backup and such. i wish they had a solution for everything.

Reason for choosing NinjaOne

pricing and better relationship with Sales Rep.

Reasons for switching to NinjaOne

The lack of support in the other company was ridiculous, also when calling to the helpdesk it will be really difficult to have somebody to help out, also their agent will slow down customers computers.

Lucas

Reviewed June 2023

Great RMM for the price -Fast, Responsive and Feature rich!

PROS

The interface once you get used to it is super fast and responsive. Great feature set, patching is very good and scripting also.

CONS

The interface is a bit odd, however once you get used to it and learn your way around, it's fine.

Reason for choosing NinjaOne

Maturity, less complex then some of the other options while still having the important features we wanted.

Reasons for switching to NinjaOne

Syncro was no longer suitable for our business.

Ed

Computer Hardware, 11-50 employees

Reviewed December 2023

Great company to help with all management needs

[sensitive content hidden] is awesome and has always been there. He would reach out every few weeks and is always helpful. We were passed to a new rep that has only talked to me once so if I had one thing I would ask for [sensitive content hidden] back because he is a rockstar.

PROS

Price and features. When I need help I can reach out to my rep who helps me get direct access to support.

CONS

Interface still a work in progress. Does not integrate with Malwarebytes Endpoint which is our Endpoint of choice though we buy Malwarebytes from Ninja.

Reasons for switching to NinjaOne

They were bought out by ConnectWise and support went down fast. So fast I can't even remember the name of the product or company. Switched to Ninja and didn't look back.

Reviewed February 2020

Easy to use RMM software that checks all the boxes

Ninja has helped us take control of our remote assets as well as internal assets. It makes it easy to remotely connect to a computer and deploy software with ease.

PROS

The software is easy to use and deploy. Allows remote connectivity and monitoring of many assets, even if they don't reach the domain often.

CONS

I would like to see a set storage place where programs and scripts could be placed. Instead, I link to Dropbox or Onedrive to deploy programs

Reasons for switching to NinjaOne

Solarwinds was clunky, expensive, and lacking in features.

Tyler

Mining & Metals, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed February 2020

Ninja Server Monitoring Tool

PROS

Server monitoring is key and Ninja was able to help us out big time here. Such a great product and easy to install and get setup.

CONS

Sometimes the dashboard when you login isn't as intuitive as it could be. Wish it was easier to customize and maybe create some shortcuts to problem child servers.

Reason for choosing NinjaOne

We just felt Ninja was the easiest to install and get things going. Seemed well put together and organized.

Gary

Facilities Services, 11-50 employees

Reviewed February 2021

Great RMM with all the features you needs without being overly complicated

PROS

Its simple to Navigate and use. See all your devices in one place and filter them in to departments and roles. Configure separate policies for handling Microsoft and 3rd party updates. Set warning levels and thresholds for anything from disk usage, failed logins to smart disk failure warnings. It ticks all the boxes and they are continuing to add new features such as backup and AntiVirus integration. You can also provide remote access for users to access their own devices. You can schedule regular reports on their access, hardware, system status, antivirus protection and updates giving you an audit trail for any compliance requirements. Best of all you can manage the whole thing from my desk or a mobile device.

CONS

There is very little to complain about. In fact the only minor issue currently missing is image based backup solution but this is in development.

Reason for choosing NinjaOne

Ninja offered a simpler set up and a better pricing structure.

Reviewed September 2022

Hidden Software Gem

Excellent product that we will use for years to come

PROS

This product has wizards that make guided install a breeze to deal with, fast efficient deployment and ease of use

CONS

More customisation of reports would be a great benefit

Reason for choosing NinjaOne

Less complicated setup and ease of use along with intuitive interfaces.

Reasons for switching to NinjaOne

Better features, low cost and ease of deployment

Stan

Reviewed September 2020

Get the job done

Ninja is aggresively customer focused - as it should be.

PROS

I like the smooth and fast interface. Other products have universities setup so you can spend days and weeks learning their system. That is not needed here. It gives me exactly what I need to get the job done.

CONS

Anything can be improved. Some aspects of the interface could be tweaked.

Reason for choosing NinjaOne

I just liked the interface better.

Reasons for switching to NinjaOne

Needed a faster simpler interface to get the job done without a bunch of overhead. Kaseya was a good product but I don't have time to devote to learning the intricacies of the product. Ninja does everything that I need it to and also does not require a contract (it's month to month).

Brian

Reviewed July 2019

Excellent RMM for newcomers and experienced in the industry

The team at NinjaRMM is truly dedicated to providing a world-class RMM and experience for MSP's and ITSP's using it. The team goes out of its way to assist when needed, even getting their engineers involved if a partner need's more technical help. I would recommend and continue work with NinjaRMM to grow our IT services business.

PROS

First is its ease of use to setup and organize for different clients. The learning curve is very minimal if you're experienced with systems administration tools. I found NinjaRMM to be quite easy to configure patching & scripting, as well as deploy its Webroot integration. NinjaRMM's customer support team is dedicated to helping make NinjaRMM both priced right and function well for your needs.

CONS

The only con I can think of is the lowly NMS (network management system) agent. I refer to lowly because it's a functional but early-stage NMS solution in contrast to an Auvik or Domotz. However, at Ninja's price-point for some basic network monitoring, this agent works well.

Reasons for switching to NinjaOne

Price-point and TeamViewer integration.

Marek

Financial Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed May 2023

NinjaOne Review

Overall, my experience with NinjaOne was highly positive. The platform's user-friendly interface and customizable options allowed me to effectively manage tasks and workflows. The intuitive design made it easy to navigate and access the tools I needed, boosting productivity. The exceptional customer support ensured that I received prompt assistance whenever required. Although the limited integration options were a drawback, the core functionalities provided by NinjaOne met my needs. With continued updates and enhancements, NinjaOne has the potential to further optimize workflows and become an even more valuable asset for businesses and individuals alike.

PROS

One of the things I liked most about NinjaOne was its intuitive and user-friendly interface. The platform was designed with simplicity in mind, making it easy to navigate and utilize its various features. The clean and organized layout enhanced productivity and allowed me to quickly access the tools and information I needed. Additionally, the extensive range of customizable options and templates offered flexibility in tailoring the platform to my specific needs. The customer support provided by NinjaOne was also exceptional, with responsive and knowledgeable staff ready to assist whenever I encountered any issues or had questions.

CONS

While NinjaOne had many positive aspects, one thing I liked least was the limited integration options with third-party applications. Although it offered essential features and tools within its platform, there were instances when I needed to connect and sync data with other software or services. The lack of seamless integration with popular applications and platforms made it more challenging to streamline workflows and consolidate information. Expanding the range of integrations would enhance the overall usability and interoperability of NinjaOne.

Information Technology and Services, 1 employee

Reviewed August 2019

NinjaRMM caters to all sizes

Overall Ninja is a great solution for any MSP looking to save some money and make supporting your clients easy and not a chore. Ninja support is super responsive and quick to turn around and fix your issues. As a company, they also treat you as a person and not a bottom line. Their backup integration has helped me in a few pinches with clients data. The best part of this software is that it grows with you as your MSP grows and it doesn't break the bank!

PROS

Single pane of glass for managing all your clients. Whether you are a one-man shop or a large MSP Ninja is the solution you have been looking for. Super powerful policies and ease of automation. Integrates with other solutions for ease of transition from another RMM. It is lightweight and gives you tons of control and management where other solutions lack in ease of use and stuff you with features that you do not use or need. Ninja updates its software very often and it's quick to add new features making it even more powerful than before. I cannot recommend this product enough.

CONS

I have yet to come into a con for this software. Sure it has had hiccups but nothing that is not addressed almost immediately if you contact support or it ends up going through development and released with an update. If you can request it Ninja will do its best to add it to its features list.

Tom