What are SysAid users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using SysAid software through verified user reviews

• icon"With SysAid, we like the AD integration, Asset Inventory and cost."
  • icon"Superior, Best, easy to use, the better, like no other."
  • icon"Includes an asset management system and CMDB, modern interface for end-users and administrators, excellent sales and technical support."
  • icon"The main disadvantage is the insane price, because of which the product is simply not available to small teams."
  • icon"But the problem comes when get tons of unneeded email. For example, I will close out a ticket (and get a message that the ticket is closed)."
  • icon"The way it is implemented does not follow typical ITIL based methodology and is missing key aspects such as a service management catalog."

Browse all SysAid Reviews

• Have you used SysAid and would like to share your experience with others?

Thomas

Industry: Law Practice

SysAid - Simple Solution, Big Outcome

The Team are friendly and understood our needs (Once we had defined these). Overall the process has been quite simple, it's simply getting your head around using new software/solutions.

Pros

I love the fact that SysAid is not a boring 'Out of the Box' 'This is what you get' experience. SysAid is tailored to your needs during the implementation process, from colour schemes, to custom data fields, to process automation.

Cons

I dislike the fact that I had to learn 'very basic' HTML to implement notifications. This wasn't a great hinderance, but definitely something I disliked.

Cost and Versatility

Reasons for switching to SysAid

No longer fulfilled our growing list of requirements.

peter

September 2022

My Personal Experience With SysAid ITSM TOOL and CMDB

SysAid Asset management tool has been able to resolve most part of our audit issues and it has been a good news to management. However, it is still required to resolve the prominent issue of file/application configuration monitoring.

Pros

The integration with current business process has been easy. The product is easy to implement as long as the prerequisite is met. I like the fact that assets discovered can also display the propriety software installed on them as well as alert on the software changes.

Cons

I believe the CI relations can be improved by automating it (Reference AppDynamics). A report can also be built for the articles which are mostly read in a week or month. More Analytical Asset dashboards can also be developed for Management use. The capability to monitor file content and folder content changes must be implemented (This is an ISO requirement which will satisfy audit issues)

Cost and SysAid promise of meeting our CMDB requirement

Cost and SysAid promise of meeting our CMDB requirement

Rafael

Not so great customer service.

A help desk solution in which none was being used by the companies I worked in.

Pros

The program is cheap. Somewhat easy to setup. Not cluttered like other software I've used in the past.

Cons

I've used this software for over 7 years. Almost every complaint that everyone else has about this software, I've made myself and the #1 complaint is that the company is based in Israel and they are hard to understand / get a hold of / and don't fully understand the real problems until the issue is explained a few times. I've installed purchased and installed this software in 3 different companies, and the experience was always the same. I then did work for them for a short amount of time. I wanted to bring to them the outside experience being a customer, and all the complaints I kept getting from U.S. customers, and even from other countries. I truly wanted to make this company better. But instead, they started to hire even further away, Romania, will the same comprehension issues. Now that they only 1 rep left for the U.S. and after that, I doubt they will ever hire again in the U.S. because of how different we think about customer service and how expensive we are. So they took one step forward by hiring the first U.S. rep and then myself, to them go two steps backwards by letting me go and hiring in another country for support. Yes, I did work there and am a former employee, now a customer again. But I was a customer before that, and nothing has changed before I started working there, and nothing will after I am gone. So please do not delete this review and publish for all to see as I wanted nothing for this company to succeed and instead I was shown the door.

jason

June 2022

Reasonably priced and fully featured

Pros

SysAid offers excellent customer service and support, my tickets are responded to within an hour and all issues that have arisen during our usage have been resolved to a satisfactory level. The product is highly customizable, but many features are too complicated to be done by the end user, and a professional services package will need to be purchased.

Cons

Our organization has a PC and Android environment, SysAid offers an agent to install on the PC's to collect information for asset management and support, but it does not offer an app to install on Android devices.

Reasons for choosing SysAid

SysAid offered the features we wanted at a competitive price point

Reasons for switching to SysAid

HappyFox was missing essential features

SysAid Review

We have tracking capability with SysAid that we never had before. We are able to better route our service requests to the correct team for quicker response. We have better ability to tier our help desk services. We have the capability of tracking hardware and software assets and maintaining an ITIL CMDB.

Pros

Cons

Workflow management is a little outdated and has a bit of a learning curve.

Price and capability.

Reasons for switching to SysAid

Lack of capabilities in tracking, tiering, asset management, and CMDB.

Webster

August 2022

good software for help desk

Pros

Always have update , easy to use and great support team

Cons

Maybe it can improve in its format survey is limit or the templates are very basic

Price

Mercedes

Industry: Mental Health Care

Love this ticket system!

We use SysAid in several departments to help with going paperless, such as maintenance, HR, IT, and more.

Pros

We love the ease of use for the incidents and requests.

Cons

The only complaint I have, is that the request building could definitely be more user friendly.

Price and usability

Sysaid makes life easy for our Help Desk

Pros

Sysaid is easy to implement, and it's a powerful and flexible tool for ITSM.

Cons

There's a lot of initial configuration, and sometimes the features are so much that it can become a bit overwhelming, but in my book, more is better and you can turn off features that you don't want or use.

August 2022

Sysaid the Software for you?

I have had a great experience through the sales team and with the product so far.

Pros

I like that it will help me manage the service desk tickets and make sure everything is taken care of in a timely manner.

Cons

I wish the dashboard for the admins/ agents was more user friendly and more direct.

Anusha

December 2021

SysAid service desk tool

My overall experience is good , We are managing our overall service desk support through SysAid

Pros

Overall, it's a highly functional system with various options. It allows users to quickly and conveniently submit tickets to HelpDesk.

Cons

SysAid system ticket routing backend integration bit complex comparing with other products When we facing problems technical support is bit difficult Asset management system limitations - network devices SNMP not support du to that manual intervention required SysAide Remote desktop software poor connectivity , bit difficult to support end users , intermittent connectivity issues

Ramona

Industry: Industrial Automation

September 2022

SysAid review

We've made SysAid the main application for capturing incidents and requests organization wide

Pros

Easy to use, to configure and to rollout

Cons

Not having Roles for Administrators setup

Edward

ITIL Compliant ServiceDesk System with user-friendly self-service portal

SysAid is our ITSM Tool. Aides us in implementing and monitoring ITIL procedures and standards. We register all of our incidents and requests thru the SysAid Admin (IT Technicians) or Self-Service Portal (other users in all departments of the organization). It has enabled our clients/users to monitor the status of their requests and reported incidents without the need to have emails sent back and forth or asking who was working on their issue. The self-service portal is customizable and can easily be branded to be uniform to the organizations needs. We are currently automating a number of forms and processes (like move requests, equipment requests, on- and off-boarding) thru the WorkFlow manager. Next steps will be the integration with JIRA (since the application has a number of integration options with Office Automation, Collaboration Tools, Monitoring Tools and Project Management Tools) and a more intensive use of automation tools (like self-service password unlock and reset).

Pros

-Ticket registration and tracking -Workflow management -Self-Service portal -Reporting and Feed-back/Notification -ITIL-Compliant -Flexible and Customizable

Cons

-Workflow Design is powerful but has a learning curve

Reasons for choosing SysAid

We had ample experience previously with SysAid and when we evaluated the alternatives. We went for the "old trustworthy" but were also surprised that everything we were looking for in the alternatives was in the latest version of the tools we already had so we upgraded to that latest version.

Charles

Industry: Oil & Energy

The Impact of SysAid

My overall experience on SysAid has been awesome, however, there are some challenges been faced during usage. If one is not technically sound, it will be difficult to manage as an Administrator without the consent of the professional support, but however, there is a user-guide to help.

Pros

The features I like most about the software is the Advanced reporting, It helps to give detailed reports about your ticketing system as a whole,location-wise, computer assets, service been used mostly etc. It also gives room to have full control as desired.

Cons

The Features that should be improved is unable to filter the customized field which is the most the critical feature that is important. For instance, when an additional feature is created manually separate from the original features, it is difficult to filter. for the implementation to take place, it will fee for a professional support as it is concluded as a project.

Reasons for choosing SysAid

We chose SysAid over Spiceworks, because it contains more features.

Reasons for switching to SysAid

It was switched because there are some features required for the operation which is not available.

Isidro Armando

All-in-one service

El fácil acceso que tiene y funcionalidad del modulo de flujos de trabajo ayudaron a simplificar el proceso de compras dentro de la empresa.

Pros

Todos los módulos son de un uso muy sencillo si como el producto en general, la integración con los servicios de AD, correo, etc, se adapto de forma sencilla para implementar los servicios de flujo de trabajo que tenemos dentro de la empresa.

Cons

No todos los módulos estan disponibles en la versión Completa, y que deberían de colocarte los al menos por un periodo para que puedas identificar las áreas que podrías automatizar con ellos.

Reasons for choosing SysAid

Costo de Implementación, costo del producto

Reasons for switching to SysAid

por la facilidad de uso y el costo

Industry: Facilities Services

SysAid is a great product that could be a fantastic product

We were able to get a comprehensive product that gave us the biggest bang for our buck compared to any other product. Overall we are very happy with it. Support, not so much. There are lots of things we would change, or focus on changing for sure.

Pros

We like SysAid because of it's flexibility in design. We are easily able to create new forms and templates for different kinds of tickets and as such were able to roll out SysAid to our entire company and it is now utilized by every department in our company. We love the workflow features and that we are able to incorporate data from our active directory infrastructure to be able to identify end users and their departments or managers. We are very happy with our ability to modify and maintain escalation rules. Because the system is operating on Microsoft SQL Server we have been able to very successfully use SQL Reporting Services to generate very robust reports to provide our management teams with metric data that was previously unavailable.

Cons

Getting support is like pulling teeth. Some design element a lacking suck as the ability to edit and remove and or re-arrange workflow tabs. The system seriously lacks any granularity in administrator security and data security. Example, in order for an Admin to be able to use the LogMeIn feature, they have to be a SysAid Administrator. However with over 75 Administrators in our organization, we don't want them all to have the power to change our system configuration. So it lacks foresight that a feature like that would require the keys to the house to be able to use. The same thing goes for designing templates. There is a security role to be able to modify and design templates, but you cannot create custom fields and new lists with that role, so users cannot complete the designing of their forms without having been given the SysAid Admin role which is more power than we want them to have over the system. This leads to unforeseen problems where departments admins start making changes to the system without knowing that the change does not only affect them or their department. Canned reporting is not great. Even the custom reporting feature is not good.

Tim

Industry: Medical Devices

Not the bigest name but a full featured surprisingly good solution

I have nothing negative to say about them. Our account manager has been excellent. As far as I can remember, we have had no outages during the last 2 years. If you are looking for an ITSM solution, at least give them a try, you might be pleasantly surprised.

Pros

Due to the help offered by Sysaid, it was easy to get the solution configured to our needs. If needed, we could have given them our requirements and they would have configured it for us. I like to learn a solution by doing the config myself, so just relied on them to point me in the right direction as and when needed. I didn't need a lot of help during the initial setup, but when I reached out to them, the service was always excellent. On the surface it looks quite simple but when you dig into the admin settings, it has a lot of powerful features that make it very customizable.

Cons

Rendering email in the ticket was clumsy but has improved recently. It is perfectly useable but others do it better.

Reasons for choosing SysAid

We already use MESD in other areas of the company and we needed a SaaS solution. The MSP version wasn't available as SaaS. Having said that, we might still have chosen Sysaid even if it was.

Hitesh

SYSAID is a great ITSM Tool comparable to any other global tool but really great value for money

We have been using SYSAID since 2012. It was easy to implement and roll out to the business. Today even our [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] uses SYSAID to log tickets for issues.

Pros

Ease of use and setup with Asset management/Projects modules which are easy to use

Cons

The reporting tool exports to Excel 2003 format. needs updating to Excel 2016 or higher

Reasons for choosing SysAid

Cost and as its based out of Europe, No VAT to pay giving a huge cost saving.

Reasons for switching to SysAid

Cumbersome, slow, unusable and not user friendly

Eric

All essencials in one service desk

IT issues such as internet/ server down, softwares not working, new hiring / off board processes, approvals trough dynamic workflows usage. The most we like that is automated and no more manual work needed anymore which saves us a lot of time to focus on tasks with higher priority and urgency.

Pros

No need for multiple tools and softwares anymore as SysAid has all essencials in one service desk. Easy to use and friendly. Lots of 3rd parties integrations available, such as Teamviewer, Office365, Sap and much more.

Cons

I like everything as is completely customizable and automated, maybe like less that the integration with softwares like Sap required a special coding and configuration but fully understand as it was based on our needs which is amazing to have the option to customize according to our requirements and needs. There are tons of softwares that dont offer this and only what it comes by default , out of the box.

Reasons for choosing SysAid

Because has all essencials in one service desk, place, no need for multiple tools, all in one. Inexpensive , easy to configure, use and very friendly tool.

Justin

SysAid is Great!

It's wonderful. It does everything we need it to and we have plenty of support in regards to the system.

Pros

Easy to use and easy to train others to use it.

Cons

Customization for the site could be a lot easier.

Reasons for choosing SysAid

Zendesk had too many features rolled into one and a high asking price.

Reasons for switching to SysAid

OTRS is open source and free to use but everything that is done within it needs to be scripted out and is very time consuming.

Andres

SysAid, Excelente aplicación soporte IT

Es la herramienta de soporte interno de la compañía, nos permite gestionar, dar seguimiento y solucionar los diferentes problemas, KPI de área IT, control de activos.

Pros

Excelente aplicación , fácil configuración, herramientas e integraciones con otras aplicaciones corporativas, funcional, reportes y estadísticas confiables, base de conocimiento para ingenieros y usuarios finales.

Cons

hay algunas novedades que se requieren implementar pero no hay documentación en español

Reasons for choosing SysAid

Porque el costo beneficio en la creación de una herramienta, no se tendría base de conocimiento o dificultaría la creación en comparación con Aranda la configuración es mas fácil con SysAid, la integración con AD, para ingreso de usuarios el control y hoja de vida de los activos dan valor a las actividades del área.

Adewale

Great User Experience

Great graphic user interface, with awesome user experience

Pros

Ability to be able to use the analytic and reporting at convenience, creating your type of report weekly, daily or monthly. Spooling at ease when and how you want it . Sysaid CX/UX is top notch for a first time user (onboarding) easy navigation Sysaid asset lifecycle, helps with onboarding and offboarding of an employee in the business with smooth transition and great experience. Sysaid helps with right prioritization, the impact and urgency of tickets helps both the user and process manager .

Cons

The chat console is not really in use, still struggles with the chat session from the administrative point of view

Reasons for choosing SysAid

First Pricing, with UX and smooth navigation for user and admin

Lorne

Customizable and easy to use

Excellent we use this to keep track of our system and componets

Pros

Customizable and easy to use, Good support and the product never seems to need any maintance

Cons

Some of the small things like window size on some parts of the app...small things mostly

Reasons for choosing SysAid

Ease of use and customization

Lori

Industry: Mining & Metals

Great Help Desk management system

SysAid team is great! they are very responsive and always there to help.

Pros

Ease of use. Workflow capabilities are great. Easy to setup new groups, categories, ect.

Cons

Reporting functions are getting better but still in progress.

People and easier configuration

Needed something global

Joe

I love SysAid!!!!!!!!!1

I have now used SysAid at 4 companies. Every company I go to I change out their system to SysAid.

Pros

It has so many features included with the product. It's very easy and intuitive to use. It has all the tech ops tools I need under one roof. We're changing the way our entire business functions with an IT tool.

Cons

Setting up incident management is easy. Finding the capacity to setup all the features and functionality has been a challenge. This isn't a con but more of a frustration for me. It's easy to see everything it can do and use cases. The challenge is putting all the thoughts into logic to make it happen.

Reasons for choosing SysAid

I trust the product and know it does what I need and more.

Reasons for switching to SysAid

Its much more than just a ticketing tool.

Leonel

A great IT service management tool

for years we needed to get KPI's based on the support workload for the IT team, now we can have them with sysaid

Pros

easy to use tool for end users, and capabilities for reporting services

Cons

very restricted directly access to database.

Cost of implementation