• Pros

• "Easy to use - Easy to train staff - Well thought out - Gets better and better."

• "I like the customer service and cost the most. Your support team has been helpful, quick in response and nice even when we have silly questions. "

• "We have used this software from the beginning of our business back in 2015. I find it easy to use and navigate. The layout is really good too. "

• Cons

• "Find the mix of pet types slightly tricky to manage especially when looking at occupancy statistics, but found a work around with the help of the support guys. "

• "It would be a minor concern if we lost power or internet access at the cattery, but then we have our mobile phones as a back up :-)"

• "what I like least about the software was some of the formatting however once you got used to it it was easy to maneuver"

Browse Revelation Pets Reviews

James from Genesis Technical Systems

Great features, support and development

Automation of bookings saves us a lot of time. Payment processing saves time and helps us report. Professional experience for our customers. Record keeping and security checks. etc. Ensures that pets are all up to date on vaccinations.

Pros

ease of use. Good elegant design both technically and human interface. Good integration. Good software development path with new features being added.

Cons

I'd like the Credit card/Stripe integration to be a bit neater. I find it a little confusing. sometimes it is not obvious if your payment has gone through. Same for refunds. Stripe and Revelation pets can become out of sync if you do a refund on the stripe console for example you have to replicate it in rev pets. When taking payment it is not always obvious that payment has been sucesful so I have to go into the stripe console to check. The payment options in the drop down list could do with refining e.g. credit card, debit card and stripe. I have been caught our and clicked on credit card when I should have selected stripe.

Helen from NKALKA Bunny hotel

Revelation Pets Boarding Software

I am so glad I switched from my old provider to this one. I thought my previous provider was good but this has far out weighed the expectations I had at the start - it has a neat, clean and tidy appearance. It is specifically for boarding animals which is brilliant. The team take on board suggestions and try their best to help and sort out any problems.

Pros

The ease at which it can be accessed from ipad, laptop and phone from anywhere with wifi. The ease of creating an invoice and sending it to a customer. The variety of reports that can be created. Individual Pet profile for boarding animals. If there is a problem then the Rev pet staff get back in contact quickly. The use of vaccination information is an excellent feature and related reports and how this can be integrated into communications with guests. The use of electronic payments for things like deposits and appointments. the appearance is clean and slimline and looks very professional. I like that the rev pets team are willing to listen and take onboard improvement suggestions and are continually striving to improve their product

Cons

it is still being improved and just a few little things need to be quickly ironed out such as the available appointment times being specific not just general. a few things can only be updated by the admin once a pet profile has been set up eg adding a vet details

Reasons for Choosing Revelation Pets

the free trial helped as I could put into practice and see how it ran - value for money and the initial contact was made a human and the discussions led to its uptake

Reasons for Switching to Revelation Pets

beds24 is for hotels that look after humans this one is specific to pets

Matt from Cambridge Cattery

Used to be good until it was bought out by a big corporate in April 2020

Pros

It is reasonably intuitive to use once familiar with the product. It has a well rounded feature set including customer reminders, various adjustable report settings and integration with third party software.

Cons

For the first 3.5 years of using this software, it has been very reliable, and the developers were very proactive and responsive to suggestions for changes and improvements, and it was not uncommon for the software to be improved upon every couple of months. However since the software was bought up by Gingr in April 2020, there have been no new updates at all, and it has become unreliable and I no longer trust it to give me accurate information. Unless changes are made, I will be looking elsewhere for other alternatives.

Response from Gingr

Replied March 2021

Hi Matt, Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review. We understand how important feature updates and improvements are to the facilities using Revelation Pets and we intend on continuing to provide this going forward. I would like to provide some background regarding why we saw these updates and improvements slow down. Revelation Pets was acquired by Togetherwork in March of 2020 shortly before the first round of shutdowns took place. Like many businesses in 2020, Gingr & Rev Pets had to adjust our resources and plans to navigate COVID-19. As a result, development of new features for both applications slowed. As we move forward with Rev Pets in 2021, our teams will be completing monthly updates to the application versus the quarterly updates that previously took place. You can stay up on releases via the release notes found directly in the Rev Pets application and we highly encourage users to post and upvote feature requests via the Rev Pets Canny board.

Anai from Dogtown

Tested Everything in the Market

From migrating into it, to our daily use, we love Revelation Pets and it has been a great experience. We tested 3 other dog hotel software and all failed to tick all the boxes except RP. Try it out, you will not be disappointed.

Pros

This software is robust but with an easy user experience. I found this the hardest feature to find and it was the most important to us. We had previously worked with software that was incredibly robust and useful but training was a nightmare. No one could learn it on a one off. Revelation Pets is intuitive. A new employee can sit with it for 20 minutes and quickly understand the basic functionality. It integrates with Square amongst other payment gateways. It's online booking for clients is also easy and has a nice UI. It has all the features we need without clutter or confusion. Best of all is the customer support. It is the best of any software I have ever used. They are prompt and attentive.

Cons

The cons I can think of are things I cannot do with it yet that are really just specific to my use. Like, I could use the ability to also sell grooming packages or handle recurring monthly services but that doesn't speak to the software as a whole, that's just us.

Reasons for Choosing Revelation Pets

Robust but still easy to use.

Justin from McKinney Kennels LLC

This software is a great value for the money!

Pros

Number one is the web-based functionality. I can update things on my phone or iPad, and I don't have to lug my laptop around with me. I really like the ability for my customers to be able to set up bookings online, as it frees up my staff's time to take care of our business. I also like the different tracking features, such as vaccines and birthdays. The customer service is excellent, and they are very good about incorporating user feedback into updates.

Cons

There are a few things that I think operate a little clunky (such as blocking off daycare runs when boarding runs are full) and take more clicks than they should.

Crystal from Chase wood Animal hospital

Revelation Pets

My overall experience with revelation pet was very positive I thought that it Inc. efficient and effective communication between clients during boarding and daycare visits.

Pros

what i loved most about this software that’s how user-friendly it was and efficient for clients to use and book boarding and daycare visits and appointments.

Martin from Scratch Pad Cattery

Non Support

Initial eagerness to support. At critical times support is non-existent. Only support contact is via non responsive help application. Billing is increased without notification and ZERO recourse to questioning re:billing. Looking for an alternative, just had enough of this support shame.

Pros

It worked most of the time, if you were prepared to "learn" the non intuitive user interface.

Cons

Complete lack of support once they "got you" loaded. Suddenly loosing booking without support to explain why or offer assitance.

Reasons for Choosing Revelation Pets

I must have been smoking something as a non-smoker.

Response from Revelation Pets

Replied January 2021

We sincerely apologize that you have not been fully satisfied with Revelation Pets. We strive to provide an exceptional level of customer service and we will work hard to give you a more positive experience in the future!

Yuniati from Bamboo Dog Hotel

Great

Pros

User friendly, quick response from their customer service, simple and useful report for boarding kennel owner

Anna from Kinder Kennels

What a relief to have found a system like this.

Everything is in one place and you can access it from anywhere.

Pros

All the kennel data is in one place and is accessible to all my staff wherever they are. The fact that Kinder Kennels has been able to grow with Revelation Pets makes it very much a partnership.

Pedro Arturo from Amarobirds

It has helped me a lot to manage my kennel business

I've been using this software for several months and now I spend my free time helping more dogs and their owners

Pros

It's very easy to use and to set up. The customization features to add logo, business name, address, prices and forms of payment make your business look serious. It's very helpful to have all the features you need in one place to manage kennels's booking and vacancies, customers, pets, vaccines, payments. Reports are very important for my business because they allow me to keep record of the arrival and departures, dietaries and vaccines notes and overall improve my service.

Cons

I would love to have the PayPal plugin as a payment processor to charge my services with it, lot's of my clients use it

Lisa from Wags Pet Hotel & Daycare

We love the software from Revelation Pets.

Pros

We have a small but rapidly expanding boarding and daycare facility in New Zealand and to have a supported software package that is constantly updated and kept in the cloud is an true asset to our business. Anyone can use the product with ease and you can suggest enhancements which the team at Revelation Pets will develop for release to all without further costs back to their clients. Our customers use the product to make their own bookings which is really beneficial to both our customers and ourselves and the reporting features help us to keep track of our progress from year to year or week to week. Recently I asked fir an enhancement to check off multiple payments in one action and this was acknowledged quickly, developed and presented back to me with a very short time frame. Pretty exciting really when you are the client and you ask for something that then gets delivered free to you all within a couple of weeks! A further bonus is if you have a question you always get a reply from the team in a really timely manner. We fully recommend Revelation Pets to anyone, anywhere in the world that would like to grow or enhance their business and make it simple for their own customers and your staff. Simple to use, packed with features, regular upgrades that are free, one set price, and a product that teams up with other products such as mail chimp to make your services even better. Great stuff Revelation Pets!

Nicholas from Woodrock Animal Rescue (non profit organisation South Africa)

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Woodrock Animal Rescue review

Exceptional support and improvements since we started. We still have a problem with the accounting side regarding invoicing (accrual basis versus payments basis and payments in advance). In terms of generally accepted acoounting principles we have to account on an accrual basis and payments received in advance are to be treated as a liability and not income. We also have trouble reporting on invoicing for a specific period (invoicing for that period of bookings) as opposed to the booking report. Also the booking report does not give totals and exporting to excel does not allow us to autosum due to our different currency.

Pros

simplicity and clarity

Cons

accounting side is not on par with the rest of the software

July 2016

Richard from Pangarinda Cat Boarding

July 2016

The leader of the pack!

I cannot rave enough about this software and the company behind it. We have a 60 room cattery in Tasmania, Australia and we made the move from a paper based system to Revelation Pets after months of reviewing all of the software available. To us, Revelation Pets were head and shoulders above the competition because of the features and the ability to give it a really good test run of all of those features before we committed was great. Everything we threw at it it was able to cope with and the customisation features give customers a sense that they are dealing with you and not a generic piece of software when making an online booking or receiving a confirmation email. It's obviously been designed with plenty of input from people in our industry and looks good so my team WANT to use it. Revelation Pets has not only made our business more professional, but has increased our productivity. We have fewer phone calls to answer - not only for bookings but also for information that is now emailed to the customer after they book. I love that I can take bookings or view information on anything with a browser including my phone and it looks great and is easy to use on that too. To back up their great product, the customer support is awesome. These guys really listen to what their customers want and act quickly. I have made several suggestions for changes I'd like to see and usually within 24 hours (usually less) I have a response and then shortly after that a notification that the change has been made complete with instructions.

Pros

Feature rich Great UI Customisable Web based - always up to date software and available on any device with a browser Scales well to work on mobile phone browsers No lock in contract Amazing customer support

LINDA from THE DOGGIE LAMA

LOVE REVELATION PETS!!!! ONE VERY HAPPY CUSTOMER!!!!

Over the years I have looked at a number of booking systems for my Doggie Day Care / Boarding / Training facility. Several years ago I came across Revelation Pets and tried it out. It offered several things I liked but I had my own way of doing things and was looking for a system that could meet some very specific needs such as a visual calendar that was easy to use to enable us to view our bookings 'at a glance'. With the last couple of upgrades and the upcoming new enhancements, Revelation Pets has more than met our expectations!!! It was easy to train my staff how to use and each day we discover new ways to use even more features. Even better, their customer service is wonderful!!! Kate and the team have been there for us regardless of how crazy our needs seem to be. Their focus and direction are spot on and we look forward to all the new features coming next month.

Pros

Easy to use - Easy to train staff - Well thought out - Gets better and better.

Cons

The ONLY thing I would wish for at this point is the ability to insert/add a run where I need it to go based on how my kennel is arranged. At this point my only option is to add it at the end of the list which makes it less effective when viewing availability by size or location.

Dewald from Fetch Duabi

Daphne’s/Fetch dubai

I’m loving it, grateful for the support, and appreciate the constant improvements

Pros

-Online booking, -Instant check in, -Making sections of the registration mandatory, -Booking appointments online without having to book daycare/boarding

Cons

- not being able to see the total of a clients’ bill, especially if there are outstanding payments, unless you go into their account. It would be nice to have it come up when there is movement on their account. - in statements, having itemised summary of appointment, instead of just a summary total. - being able to have “store credit” where clients pay in advance, and services rendered deducted from the advance payments. - possible birthday email on the day of or an option to send is a day or two before, I’d like to be able to offer a free daycare on the day of the birthday. - the text message service to also be available to be used for general communication, not only individual reminders - automatic calculation of hourly charge, we charge per hour after a minimum of 4 hours or the equivalent cost of 4 hours for daycare.

Karin from Dogwood Hollow

Could not be happier!

Pros

We are constantly blown away by this software program! It is so easy to use and very seamless. They are constantly doing updates because they actually listen to their customers and their requests. Even though customer support is on the other side of the world, their promptness in replies and support is so great. Probably the most amazing thing that we are getting from the software that we did not expect is the fact that they prompt our customers to give us a review. Because of these reviews, that we are able to link to our website, our business has exploded this year. And so much of it is because people have seen so many great reviews on our website. They tell us that themselves. We attribute a lot of our success this year to Revelation Pets.

Cons

The one thing they do not offer yet is the ability to easily upload photos that can be texted to the customer without having to text it directly from our phones. But as forward thinking as they are I'm sure that it will become a reality in the near future.

Aidan from Riverside Boarding Kennels and Cattery

Industry: Veterinary

A must have for any kennel or cattery business

We use it to run our business. Its an integral part of our daily work and a joy to use.

Pros

Easy to use, helps us meet our licence requirements for record keeping, access anywhere, reliable, great support , ongoing updates improve functionality, works on multiple devices, easy to customise, cuts down on admin time, they listen to customer feedback and use it.

Cons

Its at the top end of what we would like to pay but so long as the development continues then the price is acceptable.

Reasons for Choosing Revelation Pets

Ease of use and online functionality

Charity from Maplewoods Kennel

Fabulous software

I have had a strictly paper system since opening in 2009. Such a pain to keep track of vaccines, etc. But I have a small kennel (7 runs, 2 crates, and 3 cat cages) so the cost of software was prohibitive. Especially as I only board, no other services. I was comparing two or three equally priced options, but Revelation pets offered me a small business discount which makes it easily affordable for me, taking out the stress of paying for a system. No longer do I have vaccines overdue that get missed, invoices are right in my phone with a touch of a button, receipts emailed (one less thing to keep track of with an excited dog), and clients can book on my website as well as leave reviews for me. Every time I’ve had a question or concern, customer service has been prompt, efficient and courteous. Can’t say enough good things here. I’ve been a client of theirs for 7months, with no thought of ever stopping as long as I’m in business.

Pros

Intuitive, very easy to figure out just “playing” with it, but there are how to videos if you need them.

Cons

A few features I would like that aren’t in the program...yet. For example, having multiple clients share a run (parent/child who want their dogs together); also allowing for one of the owner’s dogs to have a different length stay in the same run (one dog stayed one night, two dogs stayed 2 nights)

Ashley from Everydog and Cat

Comprehensive, user-friendly, problem solving software

We have been able to decrease the amount of time we need to spend in the office by using the automated features, like vaccine expiry alerts, booking reminder emails, and online booking. When we first started using Revelation in July 2014, as a small, 6-run kennel, it was the perfect software for us. We have grown over the years and Revelation has kept right up with us. It is still the best software for our 25-run kennel and will continue to be the perfect fit for us as we grow.

Pros

As I was trying to think of what I love best about this software, I realized it really is the MVP of our kennel and we would be terribly lost without it. It is easy to use, can be customized for any sized business, and the support is amazing. My (very) technologically challenged assistant is able to use Revelation with minimal frustration.

Cons

There isn't anything I dislike about this software.

Carolyn from Ashtead Pet Boarding

RevPets for Small Pet Boarders

The main benefit so far has been creating a more professional business image and made the management of the business much more streamlined.

Pros

I found this software the most simple to use out of all those that I looked at before choosing RevPets. It has continued to prove mostly straightforward with useful help sections or videos which explain in easy to understand language. You don't have to be a whizz on the internet or a techy person to be able to set up the templates as you would like them. There is a great deal of flexibility in the day to day operation of the system as well as in the background reports and the email designs. My customers love it for its professional design and the clarity of the information I am able to pass on to them. The customer support is excellent!

Cons

The most frustrating thing with RevPets is that there is no phone App so one needs to purchase a computer for the check-in desk or resort to an iPad which has slightly limited functionality compared with using a PC. This was an unexpected expense. I also find it annoying that although the appointments booked on RevPets can be reflected in your phone diary, the boarding bookings cannot, which means a lot of time wasted duplicating times and dates for arrivals and departures onto my phone diary.

Reasons for Choosing Revelation Pets

I found RevPets more simple to understand and therefore use

Jess from Lou Lou's Cattery and Small Animal Boarding Pty Ltd

Fantastic Software!

Revelation Pets is a great and easy to use booking system - even my mum can use it! I love how myself and team can access the program from any device and at any time, and the ability for my clients to book online at any time is one of my favourite features. They are always quick to respond to my emails and add my feedback to their updates. I'd highly recommend Revelation Pets to anyone new to the boarding world or anyone looking for new software.

Pros

The dashboard, online booking widget, accessibility anytime on any gadget (including Apple) and the quick and friendly support. I like how clear and easy to see all the information is to use and how you can add a photo to each pets' profile.

Cons

The way the session times out and you have to log back in. Working with animals means you don't sit at a computer all day. When people call to book it takes time to log back in.

Sara from Pusehuset Kattehotell

Amazing software!

Pros

I´m so happy with Revelation Pets and the amazing service I´ve gotten everytime I´ve needed it. Easy to use, and my customers loves it too. It´s such a nice software that you can always trust 100%. It feels so safe to know that the software keeps all details and information about the bookings. Keeping track of payments, latest bookings and sales reports is like a dream, and this makes keeping track of the accounts easy. All in all I´m very pleased with both the software and the amazing service I´ve recieved from Revelation Pets. I recommend this to anybody that´s running their own kennel and/or cathotel.

Cons

I don´t have any negative things to say about this software. I´ve used this software every single day for almost two years now, and I´ve never experienced any errors or dysfunctionalities.

Jan from Dogsters Day Camp and In-home Boarding

Industry: Defense & Space

Keeps my business running smoothly

Customer service is excellent, worthy updates and financials all organized. I did some research and selected Revelation pets because it was simple and super effective. I could not be happy with my choice.

Pros

I love the tracking of payments, outstanding payments, ease of use, constant updates (I am actually excited when I know that updates are coming as they always improve the software). I started using the software just before we opened our day camp and in home boarding facility and I could not imagine what I would have done without it. It runs the day to day business side of things. Gives me all the financials I need at the touch of a button. I really like the chart facility to see how my business grows month by month. This booking software has absolutely contributed to the success of our business.

Cons

I like everything about it. I love the new calender page in this new update. That is a very useful new feature. Thank you again Revelation Pets.

Dewald from Daphne's Play Centre

My first experience with such software, and find it incredibly useful .

Pros

I like how easy it is to use, straight forward, and not complicated. Absolutely love the online booking function, and so does my clients. Love the ease in editing anything. Like the internal note option. The system is very easy to make it work for my way of charging and storing information. Like how I can connect other software like mailchimp to revelationpets. Revelationpets support is awesome, friendly and incredibly responsive. Love that it is mobile phone friendly.

Cons

That my clients can't pay boarding in advance as a package deal. Wish the reports could show what each client have spent in total. Wish reports were a bit more organised. As we charge daycare by the hour, wish it tallied the cost by the time in and time out. Wish 90/180/365 unlimited day daycare packages was an option in credit packages were available. Would love a 'happy birthday' automated email to become available.

Kelly from Animal Antics Behaviour Centre

Industry: Veterinary

Great product. Easy to use and quick, friendly customer service.

Great price and easy to use

Pros

The ease of use- it's quick and easy to teach new staff how to use the system. Very user friendly. Also love the customer service. Emails are responded to quickly and every effort is made to correct issues. Creators are very open to suggestions for improvement and often implement suggestions when they do updates. Great product.

Cons

No real issues here- all around great program. Improvements have been made in payment options and customization of the program. Creators always seem to strive to make the users happy and modify the program as needed.

Janelle from The Purr Inn

Easy to use, loaded with features. Sweet relief that I have finally found "the one".

Confidence in moving forward with a system that we know will more than adequately support our upcoming new business.

Pros

This system is amazing already after a day of trialing it for our upcoming new business we are sold. We are opening a cat exclusive hotel this year. I have been working in the industry for a few years now and watched my previous employer develop an operating system for her cattery, I now view decent software as essential in this business since seeing what it can do for freeing up time and appearing professional to clients. We decided we wanted a system that was easy to navigate, and that allowed an online booking and payment portal from the get go. During our market research a third of respondents said they wanted to book and pay online, so it is important we deliver, as this may mean the difference between gaining a new customer or them going elsewhere. The review platform and Facebook booking widget are just amazing additions we were not expecting to find. Also the manner in how you can tailor everything word wise, is awesome. I have trialed a few kennel software systems and this is by far the best I've seen. Glad to be here. We expect to be clients for a long time.

Simone from Tolly Farm Boarding Cattery and Kennels

Very progressive program

Customer support is second to none. The support team are really progressive and open to all feedback. If the program doesn't have what you need, its highly likely they will build it for you

Pros

The online booker making it so much easier to capture the information and have client book for themselves. Saves time for my staff and call centre. I can access and assess from where ever I am to making staffing decisions based on occupancy. I can tell where my outstanding payments are and chase them up as needed

Cons

It likes to log me out overnight though the credentials have been saved

Oana from Acorn Kennels and Cattery

Industry: Facilities Services

Excellent software

I am finding it so much easier to get everything organised from pets vaccinations, personal details, medical notes etc. Also I love the various different reports (sales, payments, outstanding payments, occupancy). It’s just brilliant! Also, sending end of year/end of quarter reports to the accountant takes literally seconds and it used to take me a couple of days to put it all in an excel spreadsheet.

Pros

The fact that it’s being permanently improved and updated. Customer service is second to none. There is huge amount of support from Revelation Pets . It has so many different super useful features that it’s difficult to name just one. A real life saver and a joy to work with.

Cons

I wouldn’t be able to name any cons, I find it amazing.

Joachim from Tierpension Wagner

Industry: Veterinary

The best software for pet boarding !

Revelation Pets saves me many hours of administration in the office. I can concentrate fully with my team on caring for our dogs and cats. Revelation Pets works almost automatically and I can manage and accept bookings with just a few clicks. Our customers have given us a lot of positive feedback after switching to Revelation Pets as it also makes booking much easier for our customers. Due to the regular updates, Revelation Pets is getting better and better and in many areas can be individually adapted to your own needs.

Pros

- professional Online Booking Tool - own customer account for the pet owners - Need no App on Smartphone - Excellent and very fast support - take customer requests and suggestions for improvement seriously

Cons

- nothing -> I'm happy :-) I use the software for a long time and am completely satisfied. There were only a few problems that the support but could fix very quickly.

Charlotte from Stay & Play Pet Care

Couldn't live without it!

I've gained alot more free time in my day, my customers are happy, and my business runs smoothly!

Pros

Customer service is top notch, set up is very easy, and duplicate reservations are just one click away. This software is very easy to understand and I can customize my screens to what works best for my business. Online reservations are smooth and my customers love it!

Cons

There is nothing that I dislike about using this software or dealing with customer service. It works for me and I'll continue using it.

Miki from A Little Pet Inn

I have been using Revelation Pets for two years and have never had to look for something better.

Pros

Their customer service cannot be be praised enough. They are very accomodating and responsive. We have grown alongside each other, and they have addresses all of our suggestions for improvement and have adjusted their systems in a timely manner when possible.

Cons

Would love if they were able to partner with QuickBooks for seamless bookkeeping. Would also love to see the pet vaccinations use a hide field function for users so there aren't so many visible choices when entering records.

Jenny from Wharf Cottage kennels and Cattery

Industry: Ranching

Brilliant!

Really easy to use and the customer service is always fantastic and with a super quick response. I would want to use any other software. Thank you.

Pros

Cons

It took me a while to navigate the new layout from the old one but once I got the hang of it, it was fine. It would be helpful to be able to book 2 pets in one kennel together but from 2 different customers.

Leanne "Ann" from The Happy Hound Hotel,LLC

When my original software company folded they suggested Revelation Pet and I am forever thankful!

More free time to do other work! The ability to print a deposit list directly from Discharges is wonderful.

Pros

As an adult who did not grow up in the computer era, even I find this program to be extremely user friendly. I was able to set up the runs to exactly fit our outlay; the Booking feature is easy and fast; and the customer support (when I get confused or have a problem) is perhaps the best of any company I have dealt with.

Cons

Any issues that I have had and "wishes for" have been taken care of in each update. My least favorite aspect of this software is the length of time that that it takes to go from Bookings to Account, but that is minor.

Betsy from Creature Comforts

Awesome product!

I switched to RevPets this last year at our boarding & daycare business, and I am so glad that I did. The system is easy to use, has all the features that I need and the customer service is top notch. If there is anything that you are having trouble with, or would like to see a new feature that would help you run more smoothly, they are on top of it. New features are released a few times a year, as they are working to continuously improve their product. I would recommend Revelation Pets to anyone looking for new software to run their pet business!

Pros

ease of use

Cons

it is not able to integrate into QuickBooks for payment tracking etc.

Mary-Anne from Wagtime Kennels

I absolutely love this software. Easy for my customers and easy for me. Gives me more time for dogs.

This software is an incredible tool for online booking. I can't imagine my business running as smoothly and effeciently without it

Pros

Online booking and how easy it is for customers. Schedule is organized and laid out perfectly. Payment reports are convenient for bookkeeping. Customer service is quick and friendly

Cons

Printing the morning booking confirmations take too many steps to get done the night before. I wish there was a way for a customer to cancel online

Carole from Cats Whiskers

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Wish I had signed up years ago!

I have been considering Revelation Pets since 2015! I was always a bit fearful that I would find it too complicated and although have had a few trials and the rep was always so patient with me, I still hesitated! I recently had the internet installed into my cattery office and thought now is the time! This programme has transformed my life! It is so easy to use, with an app on my phone and Ipad I can check all the arrivals/departures for the day, week or month from bed!. I recently went away for a few days and was able to check bookings, and answer requests for future bookings. The calendar is easy to use and see and all the other information that is available is very helpful and so easy to use. It is totally brilliant just sorry never subscribed years ago!

Pros

Everything - it has made such a difference to my working life

Cons

Nothing - except that I didn't sign up years ago!

Sue from WHITEHOUSE KENNELS

Easy to use, had loads of great features

Pros

Boarding cards that you can have pets photo on. (Customers like that too. ) Occupancy report. Money due report. Split bookings in pens. Easy to e mail customer now can also SMS them.

Cons

Would like to see a months view at a time on the runs page. I think I can only get up to about two weeks st moment

Response from Revelation Pets

Replied October 2017

Thank you so much for your review and we are introducing a 3 month view calendar with our next upgrade due on 14th October 2017 so I hope you will be pleased with it!

Marie from Copperfield Cattery

Industry: Veterinary

A perfect product for our cattery

Time saving Professional looking Keeping info in one place

Pros

Customer support is excellent , always scores high on my book. The software allows our full days and half day fees. Professionally looking Reminders to customers reflects well on us too.customers can automatically review after being prompted by RP

Cons

Having to print off daily booking confirmations for our use would be good to print multiple at one go

Russell from Canine Point Academy

LOVE this Software!

Pros

It's simple to setup, and even easier to use. Loaded with functions, and the team are constantly looking to update and improve it. Personally, the tracking of dogs in/out and having a simple calendar function that syncs with mine, rocks my world. It makes the whole operation look and feel more professional.

Cons

Not a lot to be honest. Each user could no doubt highlight 1 or 2 things they would like to see included in the software which are personal to themselves, or their own business - which may not be useful to anyone else per say!

Carole from Whiskers & paws Luxury Cat Resort

make life easy- use Revelation Pets Software

I opened our luxury cat resort last October, after researching available software and talking to other users I decided to go with Revelation Pets. The support has been amazing, they are very quick and easy to deal with over email, considering the time differences, and nothing has been too much trouble to twerk or fix. The software is very easy to set up and use and saves me heaps of time- I use Revelation Pets on my computer/laptop as well as my iPhone and iPad when I am off site. I love the email reminders for clients and the ease of loading reviews onto the website. I would highly recommend anyone who is thinking of using them for their business to get started now, and I'm only too happy to answer any questions if you are sitting on the fence:) Carole (Whiskers & Paws-Luxury Cat Resort-New Zealand)

Pros

Cloud based and very easy to use, saves a lot of paperwork:)

Cons

None that I can see:)

Gabriela from Hand to Paw

I love Revelation Pets!

I love Revelation Pets! It is a very complete booking system, for all pet related services. I especially love the fact that the Revelation Pets team is constantly working on improving it and listen to their clients request to adapt as much as possible to their needs. The customer service is amazing, super responsive and friendly.

Pros

The Customer Support is really quick and helpful

Cons

Nothing springs to mind as they try their best

Fernando from Doggy Sitter Lda

It has been great untill now, it is a great help to my business

Every customer is charged, no more forgotten payment.

Pros

The daycare booking!!! that is my core business, I justo love it. And the fact I can do everything in the tablet or phone is simply wonderful.

Cons

I can´t book several hotel days for the same month and customer (similar as daycare booking). I have several clients that work in the aviation, and they give me the hotel schedule for the intire month, it would be great if I can book the hotel as I make in the daycare... it would be easier when i send the value to customer

Louise from The Dog House

Perfect for our needs!

I find revelation pets very easy to use and much easier and more reliable to keep track of bookings than our old physical diary!

Pros

I love that the software fits our needs as a kennels daycare and training facility. The activity page and booking widget is a great interactive tool to share with our customers. The team are constantly updating and evolving the software and are very responsive to queries and ideas.

Cons

Very niche issue! Our boarding kennel charges are per 24 hours rather than day or night rates. Having this as an option and they systems automatically adding an extra charge for stays over 24 hours would make it perfect for us! But it is a very minor issues!

Caroline from Carridene Kennels and Cattery Limited t/a Kapiti Kennels

Fabulous - took the pressure of sorting Xmas bookings away completely

To see at a glance how many dogs are in over Xmas holidays and other busy times instead of having to manually key each one in is fantastic.

Pros

At a glance I can see how many dogs are in and how many runs I have available at busy times Xmas, Easter, school holidays etc. We used to run a manual diary which is fine in quiet times but a nightmare at Xmas - thank you! The reason I bought it was because we were away overseas with friends Martyn and Lisa from Wags in Levin NZ and Lisa was doing all her bookings on her phone while we were away and knew exactly what was happening in her business!

Cons

I do find it hard to just add a vaccination sometimes but I am probably doing it the hard way - I seem to get into a pet screen which isn't the main screen and it doesn't give me the vaccination option. I am only learning so I am sure it is not the system :)

Helen from Good Dog Boarding & Training

Good Dog

Very prompt customer service.

Pros

Thank you for your help in always improving your already good program. Your kennel program helps us be efficient with our time, manage our clientele (two legged and 4 legged), and enable us to provide safety for our employees and clients.

Cons

The Daycare sign up on-line has been a bit challenging for some of my clients.

jena from jenas place for paws llc

have always loved using rev pets.

Pros

the company responds quickly to any questions or concerns. and they like your feedback and continually improve their system. I also love how easy it is to use.

Cons

I believe client text reminders are a separate charge. and we dont do a lot of baths so I am not sure how this may work better for people who have to manage grooming and boarding

August 2015

Rebecca from The Cat Retreat

August 2015

Fantastic Cattery Software

Have used other cattery software for 4yrs but it was just so complicated to use on a day to day basis whilst running a busy cattery. Came across Revalation Pets whilst searching for another software supplier to use and within hours of viewing and trying out the software we knew this was what we needed. Very simple to add bookings to the system, click of a button and a booking confirmation email is sent, automatically sends booking reminders 7 days and 2 days before a customer is due in. Best feature that no other software company has that this company provided, is that the system automatically sends an email 5 days after a customer has left asking for a review from the customer. This is fantastic for us to see how much our customers enjoy using our facilities for there cats. What's also an added bonus is that these reviews can be automatically sent to our website, so new customers can see just what our existing customers think of our cattery. Technical help is always available, the company is very open to suggestions and any tweeks here or there that we need doing its on them straight away. Fantastic product from a UK company so no more Skype calls through middle of the night to our previous overseas software company if we come across any problems which is a huge bonus for us Revalation Pets are at end of the phone. Our customers old and new always comment on how professional our company is with the consistant emails they recieve off us, this is down to the great new software we have that basically takes the added stress off us running a busy cattery.

Lottie from Glassthorpe Luxury Dog Hotel

Great Customer Service

I have little to no admin due to customers entering all the information themselves and inputting booking requests. It gives me more time to do my actual job!

Pros

Being able to contact someone directly about suggested changes and/or problems.

Cons

The software isn’t set up to enable adding/deleting/changing fields. It can take a while to get to know the different aspects of the system - ie the different types of system generated emails and where information that you input appears to the end user.

Tracy from Clemmer Pet Resort

Highly recommend!

We have been able to easily add customers and bookings. We love the home page where you can see what is happening today and with one click see what is happening tomorrow or the next day or yesterday or the day before. The calendar feature is terrific because you can see the whole month and which dog is where and for how long when you are deciding where to put dogs. There are several ways to customize or organize your customers, rates, and reports. You can give discounts and beat of all, it is so easy to make changes and navigate around in the software.

Pros

It is very user friendly. We were able to start using it and booking the same day we purchased it. Our customers say it is good as well when they book online. We have used it daily for two months.

Cons

We use an I pad at our counter and when we click on the customer to see the options, the “view booking” line in the drop down menu is small and can sometimes have to be touched a couple times before it goes.

Reasons for Choosing Revelation Pets

It is a good price and seemed to be the most connected to how a kennel really runs.

Val from The Old Farm Cattery

First class service

First class service from first class folks.

Pros

Easy to follow screens. No training required. Very approachable folks. Web based so access anywhere anytime and on anything.

Cons

Nothing negative to say. Any issues have been solved very quickly.

Reasons for Choosing Revelation Pets

Web based and excellent customer feedback