• Pros

• "Best pricing. So easy to use. Beautiful templates. You can have a landing page up and running very fast."

• "What I like most about the software is that it's very simple to use yet powerful. The templates provided are really great and setting up new landing pages is quick and easy."

• "Easy to use. Being able to quickly deploy the the cloud."

• Cons

• "I wish the file upload limits were higher. Fine for stills, but can get tricky when you want to incorporate more video into the graphics. "

• "A bit limited with assets, templates, icons but they're adding more as time goes on. And of course, the high monthly price will always be a con, but the ROI is definitely there."

• "Instapage's default library of design parts like shapes or icons is rather limited, and also you pay a significant monetary price for the ease of use and analytics it provides you."

Browse Instapage Reviews

Richard

April 2015

Easy to build high performing landing pages for PPC campaigns

General UI is really really solid. I have found the software very easy to use as a non-designer / non-coder and created a number of high performing landing pages. This is gold-dust for me as a PPC manager. I previously just focused on working from within Adwords / Bing Ads / Facebook / LinkedIn / Twitter Ads - and did not touch landing pages. It has really helped me to be able to take control of the full process - driving traffic and influencing conversion rate with landing pages. I just love the flexibility you have over the creation of pages - and felt that unbounce and leadpages don't give you that. All in all love it, recommend it on my blog and will continue to use it for years to come.

Pros

Very easy to use. Very flexible. Great templates. Fast loading pages.

Cons

I have found a couple of glitches with a page where an element (form) overlaps 2 sections. I found it nudged all content down on entering some text, which meant I had to pull the form down into another section then back up to reposition it. It would not give me the option to The publishing process I find to have a couple of little bugs where you publish to a custom domain. But not too difficult to get round. I have only tried the template import function once - and it didn't seem to work very well. Possibly the page I chose to import was not wholly compatible.

Response from Instapage

Replied April 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to share this feedback! We really appreciate it and it seriously helps us improve. The form bumping bug has been reported and will be fixed with the next live push. The Template Importer is currently in BETA only and we gave access to our premium customers to test it out and help us perfect the system. We are super stoked to be the first to bring this type of tech to market and we expect to have a fully functional product to ship in about 6 months. If you have any more feedback or find any issues please shoot us a line at support@instapage.com. Again, thank you so much for your time :) Cheers!

tanya from thejoyousfamily.com

Finding the Right Sales Page Generator Takes Time

Powerful- really powerful lead capture and converter. It takes a little to understand and use. Really beautiful reusable templates and pages once they are built.

Pros

Personalization! This platform gets it. Not all subscribers, customers, or first-time buyers are going to respond to the same ad. The sophistication of Instapage is amazing. I mean heat maps and mouse movement? It is like you are standing behind the potential client witnessing what they are actually responding too. Simply amazing!

Cons

Instapage does connect with email systems like Convert Kit and other big email platforms. Yay- boo! Now it is one more software to learn and manage. Any more I am looking for a one-stop-shop type platform. Is there any place to get everything all bundled together?

Reasons for Choosing Instapage

Podia.com Certainly not as strong a product or as flexible for just lead pages but it does so many other things I don't have to have 4-5 different vendors to host my courses, emails, lead pages, website, blog. So much easier to just go to one login and get work done!

Alex from Shoop Germany GmbH

Good product with super BAD reliability

Instapage could be the best Landing Page builder out there but the best UX/UI is worthless if you kill your clients webhooks without noticing. If you really rely on a working product without the fear of loosing leads over night because you didn't check the integration for two days this tool isn't for you.

Pros

Instapage is super easy to use. You can create well performing Landing Pages and AB-Test with ease and new features are added on a regular basis. We have been using this software for almost 3 years now. Over the time many new and helpful features where added. There is a variety of integration options available which is helpful even though we just use webhooks.

Cons

Customer support is a nightmare. It is really bad. The webhook integration was changed three times and we as a customer where not informed upfront so we lost a couple thousand leads before Instapage fixed the problem. The last time it happend we had to find a way ourself to get things back running because the response time of the support was too slow and we couldn't afford loosing leads for several days. We adressed this issues a couple times but nothing happend other than basic apoligies. With every update they make you have to fear that all your landing pages and integrations get killed.

Mercedes from Blush Media Co.

Time saver!!

Instapage gives our developer a break from small site projects and allows for the rest of our team to dive into creating landing pages and learning to customize mini-sites!

Pros

Instapage allows for our team to quickly and beautifully set up landing pages or mini-sites without having to get our developer involved! That alone is a huge win! I love the drag and drop feature that allows to easily incorporate different widgets, forms, text boxes, etc. Instapage offers a lot of customization features, making it easy to brand the page exactly how you'd like. Another feature I find useful is that you can optimize the page for mobile with one easy click.

Cons

I have yet to find any cons for InstaPage yet. It has performed well so far and offers exactly what we needed.

Carmen from Law Practice

Charge scam

Love the program hate the customer services and the way they tricked me. The price is way overcharged 100+$ per month, and if you accidentally select 12 year subscription after 2 week trial, you get charged the whole year! “As requested, I've canceled your account at period end, October 22nd. There is nothing to worry about as you will not be charged again, but you still have access to your work until that date. Please note that according to our Terms of Service there is a 24 hours refund policy, which means that only refund requests made up to 24 hours from the charge date are eligible. I am afraid that in this case, the refund request is not compliant with our policy.” I received this response after I emailed them on the 22 to cancel my subscription (you can’t manually do it yourself) and they acknowledged my email but charged me anyway. 3 days later I saw it on my account and wrote to them asking why they took my money and this was their response.

Pros

Software is easy to use, easy to set up, nice blocks and features, simple and speed optimization applied.

Cons

Customer services is awful. After the free trial they automatically take your money even if you decide to cancel (which they say you can cancel at any time, untrue). You have 24 hours after payment is made to claim back your refund. If you didn’t notice then they keep your money and refuse to refund you because of their “policy”. That is a user scam.

Reasons for Choosing Instapage

Easier to use and had a free trial to test the service.

Daniel from Empowered Training

Easiest landing page builder

Pros

Instapage is probably the easiest landing page builder that i have used. I have probably used and tried 4 landing page builder in WordPress and another 3 standalone SAAS landing page builder and this is the easiest to use. It has a drag and drop system and quite a number of integrations.

Cons

Instapage is very pricy now in my opinion (used to be cheaper) and recently there are not many updates to the builder.

Nkululeko from Caiphas Inc Marketing Agency

Instapage review

It helps me and my team to be gives the best to our clients.

Pros

Most thing I like about Instapage it integrated easily with our existing CRM system. For us, we're able to give our clients best and converting landing pages. It really requires much technical skills it has frequently user interface. It allows us to create a variety of landing pages so that we can do Split test to find a convertible landing page. If you really have no idea where to start Instapage gives you best templates that you can drag and drop and give them your personal touch. They have a most outstanding customer support.

Cons

Mobile device- if you've been designing your landing page on your desktop on the mobile devices some it becomes something you were not expected or you like.

Best Solution for Landing Pages

Pros

It's hard to pick one thing that I like most about Instapage, because there are just so many great features. They have fantastic integrations with so many other platforms. One of the main selling points was that they included integrations with the specific tools we use. Some of Instapage's competitors could only offer integration solutions like WebHooks or Zapier (as opposed to DIRECT connections).

Cons

The price is fairly steep, especially when you get an Enterprise level plan. That said, I believe it well worth the price. Compared to Unbounce, and LeadPages, Instapage is a bit more expensive.

Ryan from 77HAUS

We used to love Instapage

Things were going great until the "it's not you, it's me" breakup they gave us.

Pros

We had a great relationship with Instapage and used it as our default for every landing page we ever built.

Cons

They changed their pricing model and even though they did a lot of research and interviewed their customers but after all of that went a direction that basically threw all of their loyal customers to the wind. Sure it might have been necessary but we had to end our relationship there.

George from CounterPath

Good landing pages

Works well and would recommend for those looking for good advertising solutions

Pros

Used them for their landing pages, which are great and easy to setup. Will try out ad campagns and analytics next.

Cons

At first, not exactly clear what their offerings all are. Landing pages is inferred from their name. Their other services, not so much

Dave from Applied Prosperity

July 2015

How to avoid looking like an idiot

If you do client work and you're using the popular page building software [rhymes with Schmeed Schmages] it is inevitable that once you complete page construction your client WILL call you or send you an email with a message that goes something like this: "It looks great, but can you just add THIS right HERE?" Or, "will you move THIS over to THERE?" You cringe as you explain that you cannot (perhaps because your client insisted on using, [rhymes with Feed Cages]. You explain that you're dealing with a template with very little flexibility. And though it was created by nice people with effective marketing, at the end of the day, you end up looking like you can't take care of your client; and your client feels like she didn't get the page she really wanted. (And by the way, if you're building pages for yourself, the same thing happens. You simply have these conversations with yourself. Then people think you're crazy. Thus the commonly heard phrase, "This landing page software is driving me crazy"). Instapage isn't the perfect service. They do seem to have some growing pains. But they are also willing to be open about them, and most importantly work to fix things when they go wrong (Hey, folks... things always go wrong. It's in THOSE times when you really get to see what a company really is). That said, with Instapage you can add whatever elements to your page that you desire, wherever on the page you please. Don't get me wrong the Instapage templates look great out of the box but realistically we always want SOMETHING more or just a LITTLE bit less. (For example, instead of using the footer copyright section as a paragraph for additional info, you can simply add a new paragraph element). In short, I'm using Instapage for opt-in pages. I also like Instapage enough for building my homepages, too. I recommend others to use Instapage (they even pay me to refer others with or without a "SuperDuper" account level. And, better still, they pay quickly). If you want less cringing and crazy talk, you should use Instapage, too. + EASE OF USE would switch to 5 Stars if UNDO worked like most document programs (when working w/text). Instead, it reverts entire text box to the how it was prior to altering. And UNDO can take a bit long to function which may have user hitting UNDO multiple times. CUSTOMER SERVICE could move to 5 Stars soon: They are implementing an instant chat option. Kudos to Instapage for the upgrade.

Subash from Optimus PPC Services

Develop Awesome Landing Pages at Scale

Easy, feature rich & effective.

Pros

Instapage helps create stunning landing pages without the help of any developer or any coding experience. You can easily develop landing pages with simple easy to use drag & drop functionality. There are more than enough templates for any industry or requirement - which makes it easy for you to build your landing page with the page content cues already there making life easy. It's easy to integrate with email marketing, CRM & the ilk. The A/B testing feature is nice & easy to take a quick look to see which page variant is doing well.

Cons

Limited icons & images in the free library. Sometimes making changes to the mobile versions takes a lot of time & is not easy. We cant add elements to visible only in mobile version of the landing page. The support team is not that great, but adequate I think. When a landing page is duplicated - all the setup integrations will vanish & has to be done all over again - which is very time consuming & irritating - especially when the differentiator of the company build & test landing pages at scale. Font types available an be expanded or enable us to upload fonts.

Garrett from Kudos®

Fantastic way to build landing pages for PPC and other programs

I really enjoy building landing pages in Instapage. They look great and function really well. Again, I just wish they had a native integration with Pardot instead of just hoping people will use the terrible Zapier-Pardot integration as a workaround.

Pros

Instapage is so easy to use it's almost ridiculous. The pages look great and you can totally customize the mobile versions of each page as well to make sure that everything looks good. There are a ton of options for different "blocks" to place on your pages and you can fully customize anything within a block. I chose Instapage over Unbounce because it was slighly less expensive and I'd read that the featureset is a little more extensive.

Cons

The one thing that really irks me about Instapage (at the time of writing this review), is that it doesn't have a Pardot integration to directly pipe leads into our Marketing Automation platform. There is a Hubspot integration, but for some reason no Pardot one. I've found articles on setting up webhooks to push leads into a form handler but it doesn't seem to work. Using an HTML-embedded Pardot form doesn't work either as the form doesn't render. I'd give Instapage 5/5 across the board if they would add a native Pardot integration. One other thing I've noticed is that sometimes when you make a large number of updates to a landing page, it can be a bit sluggish before the updates show up on the live page (an hour or more in some cases).

I can design and launch attractive landing pages in minutes!

In my experiences, Instapage really is a lifesaver when it comes to landing pages and I find myself constantly using the software for most of clients.

Pros

I love how easy it is to design great looking landing pages that convert visitors into customers. From a marketing perspective, I need landing pages that not only look good, they also need to perform well. Some clients need a very customized branding and look to their landing pages. Some clients need their landing pages to look like other pages on their websites. With Instapage I can quickly visualize our landing page design goals and get feedback on that design from clients in minutes.

Cons

I always appreciate seeing additional design templates.

Valerie from My Books Balanced

I Studied Latin

And we dead language types aren't known for our tech prowess. Since no one speaks Latin, I am now a bookkeeper. (Shocking! I know.) I got a domain so I'd have a professional email address. Since I had the domain, I should have a page, right? I tried using the webpage builder that came with my domain. It looked like a (bad) crafts website from 2004. There were mistakes I couldn't fix. Then I remembered the email from Instapage asking me how it was going since I hadn't published a page - I'd signed up at some point, before I got the domain. And that was the start of their hand-holding and gently nudging me into a page that is not an affront to most people's aesthetic sensibilities and one that does what it should from a marketing perspective. Along the way I got answers to my questions AND suggestions for things I can do. But, in stages, as to not scare me away. And they didn't make me feel like an idiot. There is a reason I am a bookkeeper and not a web developer. They use some magic that lets them see my page and they made suggestions based on what I have or haven't done yet - including things I didn't know I could or should do! It's like having a smart, helpful big brother who knows what he's doing helping you because he wants you to succeed. My goal was to park a minimal page at the domain. What they helped me make, is far beyond that. (Most of the help was after the basic page was laid down!) I don't feel like Instapage wanted to take my money and that's it - they want my site to be the best it can be, which isn't only great for me, it's smart business for them. I quickly exhausted my start-up capital of $1.75 so I was hesitant to sign-up for a monthly plan. But, it's already proven to be my best investment, yet! And, now I am assured they will stick with me as my needs grow with my business. As I navigate through this new language that comes with working in the cloud, alone, if everyone is as great as Instapage has been, I will be just fine. :)

Eric

Great Customer Service, Super Easy to Use. Has a few limitations

This site is awesome. Let me tell you its so easy to set up a landing page and their templates are amazing. The only problem is that its really built for a landing page only. As in one single page. Would be great to see it incorporate a few more pages so you could build out almost a complete site for an app. Since my product is an app i dont need a dense website but i do need navigation and maybe 5-10 pages. Would be awesome if i could do that on here. Its the only problem i have with the site

Pros

Easy to use Fast to setup Great looking templates Awesome Customer Service

Cons

Hard to build multiple connecting pages (even if only a couple) Really designed as a single page builder for one specific product Hard to use if trying to build out a business site for an App.

Response from Instapage

Replied May 2015

Thank you so much for the review Eric! Landing pages are generally focused on converting immediately so we didn't focus on gearing the system directly towards multiple page sites; however mini-sites are very useful and linking multiple pages in a funnel is always a great system to test. It is very easy to create a menu system or a "multi-page site" site by simply linking a button, image, or text to another landing page or another URL. We created a demo video for you here that shows you how to quickly do both options: http://screencast.com/t/5fyT2FXxR Also here is a 30 second video showing you how to redirect a form submission to another page or URL (thank you page): http://feedback.instapage.com/knowledgebase/articles/224073-how-do-i-redirect-a-form-submission All of our pages are now automatically mobile responsive as well so you don't have to design each page twice - you can quickly design 5 or even 10 pages and then link them all together and those links will automatically work the same on any device: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N65o1pD0KHQ We hope this helped! Thank you again for your feedback :)

Tom from Solaray Energy

Industry: Environmental Services

Great overall, but would love extra features for the price

I'm happy overall with how it is performing. Pages are very easy to design and it links well to Infusionsoft. I'd love it if we could use our own domain name rather than www.xxx.ourcompany.com. Our connection has dropped out a couple times and we had to re-link every button back to Infusionsoft which took a while. Hopefully this doesn't happen again. Overall we are happy with how it's going.

Pros

Easy to design, links to Infusionsoft

Cons

Connection to Infusionsoft dropped off a couple times, support was not as quick as we would have liked and so we were down for over a week. We were reimbursed which was appreciated. This cost us a lot of business so hopefully this doesn't happen again. Would like more features for the price.

Alicia from Spiro Technologies

Great product, not so great support.

It's ridiculous the amount of effort and time I have spent trying to make someone take our problem seriously, to the point that our CEO emailed customer support about it. There seems to be a lack of communication within your support team. Had people giving me a copy paste of a solution that someone else had sent to a different problem, had to send tons of screenshots of the same as well as the same information over and over again because the people I had been talking to seem to have forgotten about the issue. It has been really a terrible experience! I don't know how to exactly describe it. But if we put aside this terrible experience, I really like Instapage...

Pros

Almost everything! a few things here and there but overall, it's great.

Cons

Support team.

John from Lemonade Stand Inc.

The best landing page builder for agencies

Overall, if you're an agency, Instapage is the best option available. We've tried them all... trust me. :)

Pros

Instapage is the easiest, most scalable solution for agencies. The builder is super easy to learn, the integration with WordPress is seamless, and the ability to duplicate pages for scale and to collaborate with your team and/or clients is industry-leading.

Cons

There aren't too many cons, but I do wish there was more options for forms and lead notifications. Also, the pricing structure recently jumped up to enterprise-only level pricing which can put a strain on smaller agencies.

Kelsey from Choctaw Volunteer Fire Department

Industry: Public Safety

Great Templates, Easy To Use

My overall experience with Instapage has been a rewarding one, as Instapage has proven effective for my organization on numerous occasions. We will definitely be a repeat customer every time we need a landing page for any purpose.

Pros

The thing I like most about Instapage is its ease of use. It is extremely easy to develop an a professional looking landing page that serves almost any need that our organization has ever had. From the multitude of features to the good looking pre-designed templates (which are very easy to modify), Instapage has enabled our organization to utilize landing pages for a wide variety of events and purposes. The cost is also very effective; definitely much cheaper than a lot of the competitors.

Cons

My least favorite aspect of Instapage would have to be the mobile development portion of the service. I have noticed that when I develop a landing page in desktop mode, I have to modify the desktop version to make it mobile friendly once I switch to mobile view. It would be much better if I could develop a desktop version and a mobile version, separate and apart from each other.

Katie from Rock Solid Study

Great software but price increase was enough to make me leave

Disappointing as a long term customer to be forced to leave and move all of my pages to another better value (and it turns out better quality as well as cheaper) software provider.

Pros

Ease of use Professional quality look for finished pages Flexibility in design

Cons

Lack of some basic shapes and designs in page builder Added functionality was probably good for some people, but I didn't need it, yet was forced to increase my subscription - it pretty much doubled. I should've been able to stay on the plan I originally signed up with and had been with for 2 years already. All other software services maintain the contract you signed up with even though they might adjust their future payment plans and update the software.

Juan Carlos from TIG ADVERTISING, INC.

One of the best landing page creators I have worked with.

Very easy to keep projects organized and therefore it saves me a lot of time when it comes to generating reports.

Pros

Easy to use, no coding required, easy to integrate with multiple platforms including, AdWords, Facebook, Analytics, Zapier, and many more. I love the fact that you can edit the Mobile version of each landing page. Instapage gives you full control and there is no limit as to what you can design. Very robust platform.

Cons

Some of the features are reserved for the higher plans but nonetheless, the basic plan works great.

Nicolás

April 2015

By far the best landing page drag and drop service out there.

As a digital marketing consultant and programmer, I used to build multiple landing pages for many of my clients. Back in the day, my process would go as follows: -Design landing in Photoshop -Code html/css -Upload file to server/wp (or worse) -Build landing on services such as leadpages, that really constrain your options in terms of design Then I discovered Instapage, which for me is the only true drag and drop service out there. Instapage allows me to drop anything, anywhere. It is like designing on photoshop and having the code churned straight out, and it's saving me HOURS! Not only that, but it's A/B testing and analytics capabilities are out of this world. I would recommend Instapage to anyone: from programmers and designers looking to save time to business owners looking to save money in professional looking landing pages. Their free trial is good enough for small business. Their first paid plan goes for 19$/mo which is a very competitive price for that amount of value.

Pros

-Fast -Reliable -In app analytics -In app AB tests -SEO optimization -Fully customizable -Best in class drag and drop landing pages -Forms -Full integration with google docs, mailchimp and a long etc

Cons

Being extremely picky: -The way dragging items work was not intuitive for me: you can drag from inside the item, but not from the border.

Response from Instapage

Replied April 2015

This is a great breakdown, thanks so much! Our pricing model is actually totally freemium! That means you don't have to stress over a free trial time limit or give away your credit card info before you know that the product works for you. You can edit, build, and test 1 page for 100% free and upgrade only when you are ready! Thanks again!

Jorge

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Simple and Powerful

I am constantly working in personal projects and experiments to test some theories or ideas I have about Digital. I started more active executing these experiments in 2007 (Symposier.com). After 8 years I had produced 6 different experiments and multiple versions of each one of them and for every initiative and every new version the need of updating and managing the micro-site or landing page, that introduced the concept to its audience, was a complex activity... not because the web is difficult, but because I needed just ONE PAGE a Landing Page and the alternative then and now are focus on more... Square Space looks great, but their landing pages are not efficient (for me); WordPress or hosted Drupal were way more vs what I needed and I needed up always asking a developer to build what I needed...until last week. By accident, I landed on Instapage.com and since then I have been working on it by my self, adjusting my landing pages and campaigns in the must simple way and without compromising power or quality. The authoring tools are intuitive, the templates are attractive and the support was amazing the first time I needed. I highly recommend it for small business, personal projects or experimental initiatives. I haven't explored any enterprise feature at Instapage, because I haven't had the need, but for all of the above looks like the right tool to create, publish and manage your marketing communications to multiple audiences.

Pros

Cons

haven't found an important issue. So far just adding fonts or advance customization require more coding and is not as automated as the rest of the app

Cru from Studio III

Able to create gorgeous landing pages that can convert will with InstaPage.

We use this software to create aesthetic looking landing pages that are focused on conversions. Funneling in traffic with paid advertising, we help our client's close users for service through these developed pages and internet marketing. Highly recommend this service.

Pros

Can be used easily by a layman within our company and allow us to help our clients build well-designed web pages that are focused on conversions. Integrates well with all our API's and conversion tracking. Highly recommended for digital marketing agencies!

Cons

We have not run into issues so far using this service. Overall, it is very well developed with the user in mind.

Create Single Page Sites Almost Instantly...Almost

Instapage allows you to shorten the amount of time it takes to go from concept page to live page. With easy drag and drop editing and templates, it allows team members who may not be HTML experts to create appealing and functional pages. Definitely saves time.

Pros

Instapage is one of the easiest landing page tools currently available. If you know how to use software like Microsoft PowerPoint, then you're likely to be comfortable with Instapage. Users can get started with a template or build from scratch with both desktop and mobile versions. Published pages also have built-in analytics and can send notifications when forms are submitted through the page. One of the best parts of the SaaS is the interface. It's clean and simple and very intuitive. And if you need advance customization, HTML is available as well as an option for creating content but in a limited capacity.

Cons

Firstly, there's no table preview, just desktop and mobile. The size in between is still very important and should be dealt with specially. Secondly, there's no full HTML/CSS view for the existing content on the page. While you do have access to put content into the HTML head, body, and footer sections, there's no option for seeing the HTML or CSS code that makes up the full page for editing purposes.

Eddie

Industry: Oil & Energy

April 2015

Instapage & The Instapage Staff Are Amazing!

I want to take a moment and give credit where credit is due. First off, instapage is one of the most incredible marketing tools I have ever come across. The simplicity with which you can create dynamic looking pages is so refreshing. I am not a programmer, so ease of use is something I am always looking for when I am looking for marketing tools, but it goes beyond that, the staff at Instapage are the most helpful group of individuals I have ever seen. They are courteous, knowledgeable and extremely prompt, and they see to it that you are completely satisfied and achieve the result you are looking for. My hat is off to everyone at Instapage, thank you so much for making marketing fun and exciting again! Sincerely, Eddie Bonuchi

Pros

Everything about Instapage is amazing, but the two things that stand out the most to me are the ease of use, and the support from the Instapage staff. I have never seen such incredible support from a company before. Thank you!

Cons

I really don't have anything that I do not like about Instapage. It offers literally everything I am looking for in a marketing tool.

Response from Instapage

Replied May 2015

Thank you so much for your kind words <3 We took a step back and really looked at what we were doing a couple years ago and realized that we had a unique opportunity to create something that helps people and fixes a problem. It's so much more than just the software though; it's listening and supporting our community and it makes us so happy to hear that people feel like they are being taken care of, thank you again.

Josh from UDM

Great Product, Bad Customer Service

Pros

The Instapage platform itself is great. You can create landing pages quickly and you can integrate with other platforms, such as email providers, webinar hosts and more.

Cons

The Instapage team got greedy and pulled one of the worst stunts I've ever seen. They increased the price of all of their plans and forced existing members to upgrade. I had been using Instapage for over 2 years and had about 30-40 landing pages with them and they DOUBLED the price on me. The options were - lose all of your work or cough up the money. This is a huge red flag. I want to trust the companies I work with, and 90% of companies I work with grandfather rates. I understand small rate hikes, but doubling the cost of a service is unacceptable.

Julian

May 2015

Finally! A landing page platform that just works!

I was looking for a platform to use to make a landing page for my website and was just completely frustrated with all the options out there. I saw an ad for Instapage on Facebook one day and even though I was reluctant to try it (because I thought it would be just like all the other platforms I've tried before) I gave it a go anyway. And boy am I happy that I did. Within minutes I saw the potential of what my website could be. I saw that it could be more than just a simple "landing page", but instead, a beautifully designed site that conveys all the content I want it to and more. The software that the team at Instapage have developed is nothing short of amazing! I've been using similar website builder tools for years and have not come across anything as user friendly and dynamic as what Instapage is. With a little bit of creativity and hustle anyone can create an amazing website using Instapage. My website took me about a week to make from scratch and when I show people the final result, their first question is always "how much did that cost you to make?". When I tell them "virtually nothing, and I made it myself", their next question is "what's that platform called again?". Give Instapage a go today! I guarantee you wont regret it. The platform is so easy to use that I'm even considering adding website development as an additional service to my business!

Pros

- Ease of use when adding elements - Guides to align elements - Simple to use admin dashboard - Easy publishing

Cons

- No ability to edit font size of text when editing in the new mobile workflow feature

Instapage is fading

It's okay to start with as the simplicity keeps the user focused on making a bare-bones yet functional page or series of pages. There are several other platforms that have much more to offer at the same price point which also matches the ease of use Instapage offers.

Pros

The platform is easy to use due to the drag and drop features. This makes building an aesthetically pleasing webpage easy.

Cons

The mobile responsiveness was terrible and required a lot of tweaking and in some instances, I just turned it off completely. Customizing forms is difficult as well. In order to incorporate some basic functions the user will need to have more than a basic understanding of html which is a drawback.

Claire from VirtualBusinessSolutions.Biz

Review From Experienced Landing Page Builder Software User

I have used quite a number of landing page builder software, and Instapage is the best out of all of them. Instapage is what I recommend to clients who are just starting out with online marketing and need landing pages, and it's what I use myself. I enjoy using it to create landing pages for my clients. Actually, after using some of the other software out there, I found Instapage to be an absolute breeze to use. Their templates are modern and effective and it's easy to use the software. The only problem is that on the lower packages, you don't get great support options, so if you have an issue, you need to find a solution yourself or submit a ticket which may take a while to be resolved, because there is no live chat.

Pros

Cons

Lack of immediate support for lower packages.

Build and Launch Beautiful Websites in Minutes

Pros

Very easy to use and has TONS of built-in integrations, No need to mess with Zapier.

Cons

It does have limitations in terms of web development. It's definitely suited for simple landing pages, not regular websites.

Response from Instapage

Replied September 2018

Thank you for your feedback and glad you had a positive experience with Instapage. You are right that we are better suited for landing pages and not full websites, as our focus is on maximizing return on ad spend through optimization and personalization of the post-ad-click experience.

Adam from SuckLessJobSearch.com

It's like Pop Rocks for Serious Business People

I was going to send a letter to them. I still will. This service is insane. Finally, I am able to do real testing, in a sexy way. I have used your templates to create customer journeys, test messaging, better identify my customer's needs. And, it's easy...even for a technophobe like me. I love Instapage! I'll shout it from the rooftops. I don't care. Okay, maybe a cloyingly sweet review. But, deservedly so...look at the metrics. I use Google Analytics and HubSpot and was able to see a 12-15% conversion rate over the last 12 months. With Instapage I have been averaging a 40-65% conversion rate and on one of my sites, I have seen that conversion rate in the mid-90's. What? What the what?! Ya heard. Testing, changing, surveys, journeys...it's all been a snap and it looks extra pro say my customers. It's like strapping my sites to a rocket ship and launching them into outer space. Success! Thank you and your team. Amaze!

Pros

ease of use, flexibility (testing, more testing, speed to implementation, journeys, surveys, touchpoint identification)

Cons

not many, have some small technical issues once and a while. No big deal.

Cosimo from Cosimo D'Amicis

August 2015

True customer support becomes customer love

What if you get the most awesome software for doing a certain thing, that kind of thing which can get ultra-personalized and needs to be tailored, and you find it. What if this software does everything it can to make your work faster and easier, and even help new ideas pop up, so you make better decisions, get more clients and earn more, create value in the end. So you find this software and get all excited, do your work, in this case, landing pages. You get them rolling, get the first results, make more and better, you start wanting more, become hungrier for more. Unfortunately, you need that one button, that one function, which is simply not accessible from the menu buttons which you used so far to build complete and reliable landing pages and forms, so what. Do you just give up? Thinking "Yes, I may suggest to them to add this one thing and hope it happens". No, you contact Instapage support, explain your situation and not only support helps you implement it, they do what it needs to make it WORK! How awesome is that, its like buying not just a product but a real service too! When I say real I mean a prompt response, always on point, never just saying google for this and that, or read/learn this. My experience with instapage support has ADDED VALUE to my work and experience, has made me learn new things, made me think in new ways new ideas in web development. That is extremely crucial and makes a difference. If you need landing pages, look no further.

Ron from Ron Wave Design

Quality for each cent we paid

When I start using instapage I couldn't believe how easy and fast was to setup a landing page. As marketers we have to produce results and this tool was the best decision we made.

Pros

The drag and drop to move blocks from top to bottom. The organization to setup landing pages by folders.

Cons

When we were trying to setup the contact form in 2 columns there was not information about it. We contact customer service and they help us. The style we add it we couldn't see it on the edit mode. Just on the live mode andd it was kind of annoying go back and forth to check it was centered.

Luda from ClickWhipt

It has greatly lowered the amount of time I spent creating landing pages for AdWords.

Pros

How fast and easy I am able to duplicate/clone a landing page. All I have to do is push a button. I can create dozens in a day.

Cons

When I duplicate/clone a landing page, I have to input the information about the Recipients, and the Notification Style all over again. That gets very tiring. When I clone a page, the information of the people that are receiving the leads should be cloned as well.

Claudiu from Results Education

Absolutely an All-Round Great Customer Experience

Hi, I'm Claudiu, I am doing Marketing for a startup Educational Company, and have been using Instapage for the past four months, in response to our needs of getting new learners onboard as well as managing their interaction with our online marketing efforts and giving a great experience with those interacting with our company. So much efforts have been put into Instapage's Customer Service that I cannot even begin to describe - they're responsive, they're precise and they're very supportive along the : Design of Landing Pages / Custom Domain Publishing / Integrations with other Marketing Automation Software such as Autopilot, Twilio, Mailchimp, Integration Software such as Zapier. You will get the support needed to use Instapage at its true potential. I admire the efforts put into the Customer Support by Instapage and warmly recommend it to any Marketing Manager or Social Media Manager because it is a beautiful solution to : Landing Page Creation ( No Coding Needed ); Lead Capture with instant lead notifications right in your email, right on your phone , as soon as someone signals interest in any of your products, you will be sure to be instantly connected to that potential customer. Awesome job, and I can see many Romanians in the Customer Service Department, I am Romanian as well, and all I can say , Good Job Guys !!! And thank you for an awesome product such as Instapage!

Janette from DigitalFilipino.com

Powerful and Easy to Use Landing Page Development Platform

Able to assert my brand and differentiation through the landing pages I created using this platform. Help students and MSMEs to easily create online presence that they can maintain anytime, anywhere.

Pros

Easy to build landing pages on Instapage. Also in maintaining it. As I teach landing page development to other people, it is great to see entrepreneurs finding their way and maintaining their own sites afterwards.

Cons

I hope they can make their platform advance features affordable and give you capabilities to get people on board on maintaining specific landing pages. Rather than limit their perspective on "agency" level only.

August 2016

Val

August 2016

Best way to create landing pages that convert

Instapage is the best solution I know to create great landing pages that convert in few minutes and withouth knowing to code. We use it in endado.com to recieve the traffic generated by google adwords.

Pros

easy to use, good templates

Cons

Sometimes its difficult to do some things because constraints.

Victor from Victor Carter Marketing

Simple to use. Does everything I need.

Pros

Cons

After someone fills out a form there is a "Processing" screen the person sees before they are redirected to the next page. It would be nice to speed up the transition time and do away with the processing screen.

User-friendly and highly customizable

Overall my experience was great, and now they are integrating with even more important software, so it’s getting even better.

Pros

I loved the liberty the builder gave us, and yet how intelligently we could apply certain elements across all landing pages.

Cons

There was a time during which some features were a bit buggy - like the font would change automatically, without a reason, when we were writing on the page. Or there were some silly limitations when placing images at the edges of the strip, but other than that we always had a lot of flexibility

David from Your Comic Story

Industry: Publishing

July 2015

My favorite - much more than just landing pages

I've used Instapage for several businesses and it's made my life a lot easier (and profitable). Just testing out different versions of a page on the fly (not just A/B but 5-10 different A-M pages is typical for me) helped me figure out what CTAs sell and what not so much. I'm not a designer or coder, so I thought I'd be lost. But not at all - Instapage has a section for HTML, section for JAVA; etc. I just pasted in the code - done. It's basically my favorite toy right now (except it actually helps in business. So thank you, Instapage, for being there. Pricing is cool, too (I sat on the free versions for a while, but once I got the paid account and started creating unlimited pages - whole other level).

Pros

Very easy to use, especially for non-programmers/designers. Unlimited pages with paid account. Very easy to test different CTAs, design elements, etc.

Cons

For some reason, can't delete the first version of a page (the A).

Ben from Castleton Consulting

Easy to use and has increased revenue

Increased revenue, integration with other software and marketing products and a more structured sales process

Pros

I like the fact that I can create a landing page without having to know HTML and other coding languages. I also find the integration useful as I use ZOHO CRM and Facebook pixel. Probably the biggest pro for me is that my conversion rate for securing leads has increased 37.00% in one week and my landing page now forms an important part of my sales funnel.

Cons

I am based in Australia (AEST) and find it impractical that I would have to stay up until 1am my time to utilize you live support chat which I pay for as a part of my subscription. A suggestion would be to outsource a support team during your off times to service people in other time zones. I have done something similar by hiring VA's in Singapore... This has been very cost effective and productive.

Akanksha from Indusion Consulting Services Pvt Ltd

Instapage

Pros

-Easy to use -Drag and drop builder. -It is a very good testing tool. -The new instablocks are very efficient.

Cons

-Pricing can be better. -Difficult to use custom code.

Simple, easy to use landing page software

A/B split testing

Pros

I've been using Instapage for a few years and love it's ease of use and mobile friendly options. I have close to a hundred landing pages I'm able to split test and receive leads into my CRM.

Cons

I originally chose Instapage for their affordability as there are many landing page options on the market. I've been a customer since 2015 have been downgraded once and was recently told I'd be downgraded to a lesser version. While I love the software in the current option I'm on, It's not worth the price to upgrade.

Sorin from marketing and advertising

Landing Page for Conversions

We've integrated Instapge into one of our clients' website. The domain connection was simple enough, but what truly amazed us were the conversion results. Because we weren't held up by notions of what a page in the website should be, we were free to create a page aimed at getting leads. And coupled with Google Ads, we got them!

Pros

While the builder itself is top notch, the templates and integration with existing websites are what sold us on the product. Instapage makes it easy to create conversion-focused landing pages - in less than half the time it would take a designer+developer.

Cons

The interface is definitely intuitive, but it does get frustrating/confusing due to its internal mechanisms. For example, some elements need to be moved a certain way. Or images need to be inserted through a specific method. It's a bit of a learning curve and even then - not the best overall experience building landing pages.

Landing Page Software for Real Life

Pros

You know what other landing page software does? It forces you into a fixed template that cannot be changed in any way. You know what Instapage does? It lets you create *any* type of page you want. You can make it as ugly or beautiful as you want. The A/B testing is excellent and the Heatmaps give you deep insight into your visitors actual movements on the page. Those cost a lot of $$ at other providers, btw.

Gilles from Ablaze Growth Studio

The landing page builder I turn most often too, but not necessarily the best

Pros

Instapage is easy, simple and straightforward - while still offering everything needed to setup effective marketing (cookies, pixels, analytics, integrations). It works with blocks, which are pre-defined sections you can easily customize with dragging and dropping copy and creative.

Cons

Instapage is perfect for standalone landing pages you'd build for specific audiences, marketing experiments or PPC campaigns because those contexts tend to not require you to really dive deep: it doesn't have to be perfect, it has to be good enough. Unbounce, for example, offers more possibilities in terms of customization, and more resembles a real website builder. I also think Instapage is relatively expensive, though I also have to say the team has been adding more and more value (templates, blocks) while maintaining the same price point.

Anthony from Whetstone Holdings

Easy to use and integrate with CRM

Able to publish multiple lead pages with ease,

Pros

Program is extremely easy to set up , us and add new pages. Easily integrates with Infusionsoft CRM. Highly recommended.

Cons

Would like to be able to call support rather than chat when I need assistance - that said, chat support is very helpful and responsive.

Gloria from Underground Printing

Instapage has been an awesome tool for our company's wide variety of needs.

Pros

The beautiful templates, squeaky-clean UI and intuitive layout make it quick and easy for anyone to create powerful pages for a variety of uses.