Review Highlights

Pros and Cons

• icon"Some of Instapage's competitors could only offer integration solutions like WebHooks or Zapier (as opposed to DIRECT connections)."
  • icon"Easy to use with some great UX and also a few really nice templates available. Lots of integrations too with other third party tools we use."
  • icon"And they've had a good support team when I needed them."
  • icon"A bit confusing user interface. Sometimes getting lost during configurations."
  • icon"Won't give you a HTML export of your landing pages. You either suck it up and pay more or have to clone all the landing pages on another software."

Have you used Instapage and would like to share your experience with others?

All Instapage Reviews

Finding the Right Sales Page Generator Takes Time

Mathew

Industry: Biotechnology

June 2022

Easy to use and very effective in lead generation and tracking!

We mostly use this for specific projects or products that we do not want to dedicate an entire webpage to, and that we want to keep specific track of. It makes it really easy to track who is interested in what and what needs more attention.

Pros

I like that you need no experience to figure out how to use this. It is so simple and straight forward! Additionally, it has a lot of easy integrations and things you can customize to fit your brand.

Cons

This product is great, but many other software/service providers offer free landing page software. (e.g. MailChimp) This makes it hard to justify the added expense.

Alex

Good product with super BAD reliability

Instapage could be the best Landing Page builder out there but the best UX/UI is worthless if you kill your clients webhooks without noticing. If you really rely on a working product without the fear of loosing leads over night because you didn't check the integration for two days this tool isn't for you.

Pros

Instapage is super easy to use. You can create well performing Landing Pages and AB-Test with ease and new features are added on a regular basis. We have been using this software for almost 3 years now. Over the time many new and helpful features where added. There is a variety of integration options available which is helpful even though we just use webhooks.

Cons

Customer support is a nightmare. It is really bad. The webhook integration was changed three times and we as a customer where not informed upfront so we lost a couple thousand leads before Instapage fixed the problem. The last time it happend we had to find a way ourself to get things back running because the response time of the support was too slow and we couldn't afford loosing leads for several days. We adressed this issues a couple times but nothing happend other than basic apoligies. With every update they make you have to fear that all your landing pages and integrations get killed.

Graham

June 2022

The best among all options (I've used them all)

Love using instapage. I wish there were more pages included with the subscription tier we're on (this is it's only weak point). The best usability. I love instapage.

Pros

Easy to navigate and set up, both from implementation through the later day-to-day use. Love the experimentation (A/B (even C/D/E...) testing) framework. Great integrations with CRMs and marketing automation that allows us to sync the systems. The absolute best design interface and usability, bar none. Usability is my favorite feature after using other tools like Unbounce, which is much harder to use and more limiting and less intuitive and intelligent.

Cons

Costlier than other options. The experimentation screen is new and, I think, could be improved a bit to streamline, but the core experimentation features are very strong.

features, usability

Vanessa Alejandra

Easy way to create and manage landing pages

My experience with Instapage has been very good, it simplified me a lot when we design the landing pages of our company and allowed me to follow up with Google Analytics, Facebook and with Active Campaign (our CRM tool) and to be able to identify the leads we receive through the form. I recommend it 100% for those people who are starting to manage their company.

Pros

What I most like about Instapage is the easy way to edite and create landing pages and to integrate the platform with Active Campaign, Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics and also for installing the Facebook pixel, wich allow us to track campaigns and traffic to the website. Also the support is magnificent. All the times I contacted them requesting for help in my websites, they were very quick, agile and diligent.

Cons

The less that I like, is the responsive design, for mobile. They generate an automatic design but it doesn't have a good UX design. So, the changes are made on the landing page and are "duplicated" in the responsive design but you cannot edit text or images, they must be do it on the main design of the landing. The editing for mobile should be much more intuitive.

Carlos

May 2022

My tool of choice for landing page creation

Very good experience. I would recommend it to my colleagues.

Pros

It allows me to create professional-looking landing pages without coding. The integrations work great to track the performance of my campaigns. It's really easy to set up and use.

Cons

I wish it had better analytics. Better control over conversion actions on the pages. More design tools. The price is a little high, but I think it's worth it.

Reasons for choosing Instapage

The power of the tools it offered and the recommendation of some of my peers at the time.

Charles

June 2022

InstaPage is easy to get started and loved by marketers

The software works well and is reliable. The marketing team loves it. The price is on the higher end but it's the type of product that you don't have to think too much about once you've purchased it.

Pros

It's quick to set up, adding domains and sites is quick and painless, it is generally loved by the marketers

Cons

The billing process is difficult and doesn't work well with bursty traffic. Best to start off with a sales rep to explore all options

Marc

May 2022

Fantastic customer service/support

Really happy with the support speed and accuracy when I need it.

Pros

Fairly easy to use, great features. The customer support is brilliant.

Cons

There aren't many cons but with China one of our biggest markets the package we pay for doesn't work there.

Alexandre

June 2022

User friendly and easy to set up

In the end I would definitely recommend this tool for companies with at least several thousands of $ budget for their marketing campaign, otherwise the subscription will affect the lead cost

Pros

Really easy to use and set up campaigns, userfriendly, otpimised interface and powerful tools.

Cons

Limited metrics and expensive unless used for big campaigns.

Reasons for choosing Instapage

Easier to use and with more design freedom

Reasons for switching to Instapage

Less expensive

Collin

Fantastic, Comprehensive, and Easy-to-use software for non-developers

Pros

As a marketing professional with minimal developer experience, Instapage is very easy to use right out of the box. The interface is intuitive and features most of the things I'd want in a landing page tool. The customer success managers are excellent and very helpful as well.

Cons

While Instapage is very easy to use, the downside is that some things are oversimplified and less customizable. For instance, adding custom code has less flexibility as you can't edit the page directly in code, you only have the option to add HTML/CSS in page settings (and not directly into the page code).

Carmen

Charge scam

Love the program hate the customer services and the way they tricked me. The price is way overcharged 100+$ per month, and if you accidentally select 12 year subscription after 2 week trial, you get charged the whole year! “As requested, I've canceled your account at period end, October 22nd. There is nothing to worry about as you will not be charged again, but you still have access to your work until that date. Please note that according to our Terms of Service there is a 24 hours refund policy, which means that only refund requests made up to 24 hours from the charge date are eligible. I am afraid that in this case, the refund request is not compliant with our policy.” I received this response after I emailed them on the 22 to cancel my subscription (you can’t manually do it yourself) and they acknowledged my email but charged me anyway. 3 days later I saw it on my account and wrote to them asking why they took my money and this was their response.

Pros

Software is easy to use, easy to set up, nice blocks and features, simple and speed optimization applied.

Cons

Customer services is awful. After the free trial they automatically take your money even if you decide to cancel (which they say you can cancel at any time, untrue). You have 24 hours after payment is made to claim back your refund. If you didn’t notice then they keep your money and refuse to refund you because of their “policy”. That is a user scam.

Reasons for choosing Instapage

Easier to use and had a free trial to test the service.

Reasons for switching to Instapage

Lead pages was difficult to use and slow. Not many templates and options.

Katie

Great software but price increase was enough to make me leave

Disappointing as a long term customer to be forced to leave and move all of my pages to another better value (and it turns out better quality as well as cheaper) software provider.

Pros

Ease of use Professional quality look for finished pages Flexibility in design

Cons

Lack of some basic shapes and designs in page builder Added functionality was probably good for some people, but I didn't need it, yet was forced to increase my subscription - it pretty much doubled. I should've been able to stay on the plan I originally signed up with and had been with for 2 years already. All other software services maintain the contract you signed up with even though they might adjust their future payment plans and update the software.

Ryan

We used to love Instapage

Things were going great until the "it's not you, it's me" breakup they gave us.

Pros

We had a great relationship with Instapage and used it as our default for every landing page we ever built.

Cons

They changed their pricing model and even though they did a lot of research and interviewed their customers but after all of that went a direction that basically threw all of their loyal customers to the wind. Sure it might have been necessary but we had to end our relationship there.

Sai Vivek

Product is good but its a lot expensive

Pros

Speed - page speed is good compared to peers Ease of use Setup

Cons

Price - its a lot expensive for the features

Claudiu

Time used: Free Trial

Absolutely an All-Round Great Customer Experience

Hi, I'm Claudiu, I am doing Marketing for a startup Educational Company, and have been using Instapage for the past four months, in response to our needs of getting new learners onboard as well as managing their interaction with our online marketing efforts and giving a great experience with those interacting with our company. So much efforts have been put into Instapage's Customer Service that I cannot even begin to describe - they're responsive, they're precise and they're very supportive along the : Design of Landing Pages / Custom Domain Publishing / Integrations with other Marketing Automation Software such as Autopilot, Twilio, Mailchimp, Integration Software such as Zapier. You will get the support needed to use Instapage at its true potential. I admire the efforts put into the Customer Support by Instapage and warmly recommend it to any Marketing Manager or Social Media Manager because it is a beautiful solution to : Landing Page Creation ( No Coding Needed ); Lead Capture with instant lead notifications right in your email, right on your phone , as soon as someone signals interest in any of your products, you will be sure to be instantly connected to that potential customer. Awesome job, and I can see many Romanians in the Customer Service Department, I am Romanian as well, and all I can say , Good Job Guys !!! And thank you for an awesome product such as Instapage!

Fasiyyah

Review for Instagram

Pros

I love scrolling seeing people’s pages and there pictures and videos

Cons

After awhile Instagram gets boring it needs something to bring some light to it

Stephanie