• Pros

• "It's easy to use, makes nice looking pages, and integrates with so much."

• "I am able to integrate it with my email service, the price was at a very great point for me, and it is very easy to use!"

• "I love the flexibility of the pages, and how I can customize them easily to fit my needs."

• Cons

• "I wish there were a few more widget options and the option to import external apps but but otherwise, Leadpages is amazing!"

• "Once you understand the platform's structure and how it works, it's pretty easy. There were some frustrating moments in the beginning from not immeditaly understanding how things worked. "

• "While the software is amazing, the price is hard on small budgets. Especially considering that most places that use Leadpages are small business owners. "

Browse LeadPages Reviews

heather from Renaissance English History Podcast

Lovely landing pages, but missing a few key elements

Beautiful landing pages that are way easier to make than I could do on my own.

Pros

Everyone loves Leadpages, right? When you think about good looking landing pages, Leadpages is who comes to mind. Gorgeous templates, easy drag-and-drop editor, integrations with WordPress so you can host your pages on your site, and for the more expensive plans you can integrate Stripe products and payments. Which leads me to what I don't like...

Cons

I'm frustrated that the coupon functionality with Stripe doesn't work in Leadpages. I use coupons as a way for other bloggers to sell my events, and I track their usage by who used which coupons. It's not the most sophisticated way to do it, but it works. But even though you can make coupons in Stripe, the functionality isn't supported in Leadpages. So I upgraded, and paid the extra so that it was a smooth experience for customers, but when the coupons didn't work I had to change. My workaround was to put a Shopify Buy Button on the landing page, embedding the html code. It's not as pretty, but it works.

Reasons for Switching to LeadPages

I love the idea of Thrive Themes, but it was honestly getting a bit too complicated. Leadpages is much simpler. Of course, you pay extra for that, but in the end I think it's worth it.

Rachel from VenusFit

Leadpages - super functional

I'm creating a lot of sign-up forms or sales pages to show the materials I have for sale and opt-ins for my email list. I also created a page that is like link-tree which is on my company's Instagram profile. I liked creating my own because I found link-tree to be fussy sometimes and would randomly stop working. Never had a problem with my leadpage one though!

Pros

I find this software super easy to use and functional. It does what I need it to do and the more I use it, the more little tricks and design things I figure out that make my materials POP. I love the tool that examines the lead to give advice on what I can make better (the lead optimizer tool). That's super helpful and informative. I'm the only one on my team that uses leadpages. I feel like I get to get feedback on my materials before I go live with something. And I LOVE that I can easily refresh my updates/publish and I don't have to update a link anywhere. I can quickly make changes with push of a button!

Cons

Sometimes I design a page and when I go to preview it, the aspect ratios have changed and I have to go back in and redesign. For instance, a header logo with some text below it may fit perfectly within the box at the top of the page. When I preview it, the logo/text doesn't optimize for the new window (like phone or tablet) and I have to keep resizing to figure out what will fit. To me there should be a standard width of frame that will auto-fix the size when changing to phone or tablet. It would be nice to also have more drag and drop functionality. Like that an image would fit ANYWHERE in a section I create (like wix or weebly does with their websites). Sometimes I have to do a lot of pre-design art work when I'm creating something. And then it doesn't even allow for a text box to fit where I want it to.

Reasons for Choosing LeadPages

I was recommended Leadpages when I said I was looking for something other than Mailchimp and when I tried it, never really looked for something else!

Reasons for Switching to LeadPages

I still use mailchimp for my emails, but didn't find their pages, mini-sites, and design options to be very intuitive or look very nice.

Michelle from Michelle Grasek Digital

Create beautiful landing pages

Great experience with Leadpages overall. It's easy to make really, really nice landing pages that look professional. My number one complaint with sales page builders is often that they are hard to make them look the like the "example page" that is given - however, I never found that to be the case with Leadpages.

Pros

Loved how easy it is to create landing pages that are streamlined, beautiful, and mobile-optimized. Sometimes sales page software (or email opt-in boxes) look clunky or it's hard to put together something professional looking. Not the case with Leadpages.

Cons

I used pages for about 2 years and it integrated beautifully with my website and email platform. Then I switched email platforms to one that has landing pages included. So I don't really have any complaints about Leadpages, just that it was one more thing to attach (along with Zapier) to my email and website and it seemed simpler to go without it. That doesn't mean my landing pages are nice as they used to be, though :)

Response from Leadpages

Replied April 2021

Hey Michelle, We appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback and are glad to hear you had a great experience with us! Thanks for being an advocate of Leadpages! Our Best, The Leadpages Team

Easy to use, awful support

Pros

Building pages it SO easy. There's very little learning curve

Cons

They stopped supporting meta refreshes, didn't tell anyone about it and refuse to fix the bug. They say it's a feature. Customer support just sends scripted responses. No customer care at all.

Response from Drip

Replied February 2019

Leadpages includes the option to redirect a page in the publishing options. Using the {META refresh} code is discouraged by W3C (World Wide Web Consortium), and we've found it to be misused by members which affects the reputation of the Leadpages publishing domains. We certainly understand wanting to automatically redirect subscribers to a designated location (after they reach your thank you page, e.g.). However in the recent past we've seen a number of bad actors use this meta tag in Leadpages in an attempt to install malware or send page visitors to phishing sites. In order to ensure people who visit content created in Leadpages are safe from these types of attacks, we've implemented a system-wide ban on the use of this meta tag. Instead, we recommend a "Click to Continue" CTA button for the user to choose to move to the next page, or have a more complete Thank You Page. You can also use a 1-minute countdown timer to redirect to the next page.

Mike from MasterYourMix

Industry: Music

They make it so easy to build a site

Pros

It is so easy to build pages with Leadpages. You don't need any coding

Cons

I wish they had a feature like DeadlineFunnel built into it

Response from Leadpages

Replied April 2021

Hey Mike, We're glad to hear you find building pages and a site easy using Leadpages! Our team is continually reviewing what we can offer in terms of functionality, thanks for your feedback. Thanks for being a great part of our team and advocate! Our Best, The Leadpages Team

Michelle from MSM Shop

Great For Entrepreneurs

I am solving my email marketing problems with Leadpages. Also, my brand awareness. When I create a lead form I know that it has a greater chance at converting because of Leadpages professional features and forms.

Pros

The product is easy to use. Leadpages integrates with my business and is able to keep up with the growing demands of running and online business. It is easy to integrate with Facebook Pixel and Google Analytics and I appreciate that they are always updating their service.

Cons

I think the fact that you can only integrate with Stripe when it comes to creating a checkout pages has really limited my using this feature to sell products. I would like to see them integrate with Shopify one day.

Reasons for Choosing LeadPages

I thought Leadpages was the easiest and more seamless when it comes to creating landing pages that convert for my business. They are also the less expensive of the two for me budget wise.

Reasons for Switching to LeadPages

Sendlane didn't have updated features like Leadpages. The customer service wasn't as knowledgeable as leadpages and I feel like leadpages cares about keeping things up and running for my business and that means a lot!

Lacy from Jungle Cat Marketing Solutions

I’ve tried them all, and Leadpages still wins!

Leadpages has changed my life! Literally! I use it daily to support my business, but more importantly I use it to sell my copywriting and design services as a contractor and consultant. As such, I’ve worked with a ton of other page builders. While a few (like unbounce) have caught my attention with their cool widgets and mobile builders, I always come back to Leadpages because of the great price, fantastic support and knowledge that the product team is always putting out new things. Also, Leadpages is just so simple to use!

Pros

My favorite thing about Leadpages is that the product is always being updated with new, helpful features. Since the reorganization of the dashboard, it is very user friendly and intuitive. For the most part, all of the major functional features I need to make high converting pages are there. I love how easy integrations are, and I absolutely LOVE that I can copy sections, use section templates and easily alter page templates to my liking.

Cons

I have been saying for years now that there needs to be more functionality for images. An on page image resizer would be fantastic. It would also be very helpful to be able to insert image carousels. I would also love to see a separate mobile builder. Design is very important when it comes to conversions, and I think some of the most wanted features are missing.

Reasons for Switching to LeadPages

Leadpages is much better priced and really focuses on the most important aspects needed to make killer landing pages. Many other services try to raise their prices because they bundle a bunch of unnecessary stuff in with the product.

Brian from Chat Builders

Easy To use with lots of templates

Generating leads is the core business. First year I've been doing this for the Fitness niche. So getting them new members & now I'm helping employment agencies gain new employees.

Pros

The best feature of Leadpages is the ease of use. People without really any knowledge about web development or landing pages could get one up and running within the first day/week of using this software. With the big template library you can surely find a landing page that fits your needs. Leadpages gets the job done quickly and easily. Best beginner landing page builder in my opinion.

Cons

The only con I really have for Leadpages is that you don't have that much design freedom. For a beginners and someone that aims to create a simple landing page this is awesome. But for more advanced users and page builders as myself I sometimes miss some features that make my design come to life.

Reasons for Choosing LeadPages

Clickfunnels was to expensive for my liking Builderall is really cheap for the features you get, but not as intuitive as Leadpages.

john from John Ferry Ltd

Leadpages makes setting up your site completely stress-free

It's great to be able to set up an amazing looking site in just a few hours that you can send people to. The sleek and professional look of my site provides a sense of authority and peace of mind that my clients are hiring someone who knows what they're doing.

Pros

Leadpages is incredily easy to set up and use. Even if you're useless wth tech - like me!

Cons

I can't comment on this as I've not yet used the full functionality of leadpages. There have been no issues at all for me so far.

just seemed easier

Reasons for Switching to LeadPages

too much going on. too fiddly. i just wanted to use a nice looking template and have things up and running in a few hours. leadpages allowed time to do that stress-free!

Meredith from FatCat Strategies

Intuitive to Use and Beautiful to Look At

Overall experience is great! If I need to get a clients' landing page up quickly and feel good about the conversion rate and user experience, I know LeadPages is the software for me.

Pros

LeadPages allows you to quickly create beautiful landing pages that really do convert. The interface is so user-friendly that you new high-conversion landing page will be ready quicker than you could ever expect!

Cons

The only downside is that there is a limit to the customization due to the amount of widgets offered. Other page builders (plugins or WP themes) have tons of add ons you can use for countdown tickers, flip boxes, sophisticated galleries, etc.

Reasons for Switching to LeadPages

LeadPages was easier to use which made creating great landing pages a quick and easy task.

Jackie from SYNERGY HomeCare

Easy to use , top integrations, great conversion tools and analytics

One of the best features about LeadPages is that we can have one up and running in an hour! We bypass development, which translates into weeks of lead time savings. With LeadPages, we can have a new campaign live within the hour. Often, speed to market is the underlying success of a campaign—and LeadPages delivers. Not only do we save time, we also save BIG in development dollars as we typically have to outsource a quick turnaround campaign. Additionally, I have never had to call for support. The few times I have had questions, I found ansers on the support site.

Pros

I've tried several landing page vendors and LeadPages meets all my needs. FInally, a tool designed for (and maybe by!) the end user, instead of an engineer. It's so easy to use, whether I design from scratch or use a template. It integrates with my email program and with GA, providing the most important success analytics and also an excellent guide for A/B testing. They have so thoughtfully included many conversion tools such as opt-in texts. LeadPages is thoughtfully created for the success of the user.

Cons

Although I have mastered the design aspect of LeadPages, I still wish it were easier to size different parts of the layout/design, but its grid model lends itself to being, well, modular. I can still create a beautiful landing page, but I'll never be able to start from a blank canvas. I realize LeadPages has to allow for responsive optimization, therefore understanding the need for a modular template. I'm not complaining about this—I'm just saying...

Reasons for Choosing LeadPages

Until I began employment at this company, they had never used a landing page tool. Given that I was the lead on securing this tool, I had experience with InstaPage, LeadPages and HubSpot. Before I began research on the project, my bias was LeadPages, as it is clearly the easiest to use and the one with the most widgets, tools, plus it costs less than Instapage. Using HubSpot landing pages as a stand alone tool, just wasn't good—but it does shine when integrating it with all the marketing tools Hubspot offers. Given my previous experience with LeadPages, it is what I chose for my company.—no ramp up time except for the latest upgrades they added. Truthfully, LeadPages or Instapage would do the job. My [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was happy that I saved the company money and I was happy having a tool I could use right out of the box.I came to the conclusion Instapage and LeadPages are a toss up in terms of what each can deliver. Instapage has the design flexibility I like.

Johnny from C 21

Poor support and difficult to use

Pros

I like the overall appearance of the leadpages. I like that it can be used with facebook but have not tried this part of the software.

Cons

I've been paying these guys per month for several years now for just one leadpage. I never call their support center. I called to inquire about sales but had to leave a vmail and the response I received came to my email below... "Phone support is currently only available to Advanced Subscribers, as we just don't have the staffing power to provide it to everyone. More about support options here: How to Contact Technical Support" The fact that I was actually calling about sales and I can't speak to a real person is frustrating. Furthermore I work in engineering with software and even I found it difficult to figure out how to do basic things with their platform. Its like they have all these ideas but their engineering team doesn't take the time to consider how the features will flow on their UI to be intuitive. The system is so complicated that it requires for you to upgrade your plan to receive phone support for them to help you. There are companies like mailchimp that don't even offer phone support however the difference is they offer a simple mail template platform, however leadpages is way to difficult to use and in return not offer phone support. Bottom line is they treat their lower plan users like 2nd class citizens unless you pay them a high amount monthly, they will probably give you the same kind of support I received. I'm currently looking at other leadpage solutions I found on google and found a couple cheaper options that offer phone support.

michael from PhysioFit Rx

Lead Pages Serves A Huge Role In My Online Marketing Efforts

Since I'm a solopreneuer I depend on Leadpages working seamlessly so that I can focus on other aspects of my business. They have not let me down which is empowering.

Pros

The software is easy to integrate, It flat out works like a charm, the amount of value Leadpages provides is almost unbelievable.

Cons

There is not much to say here other than it is a little more than I can afford, but I keep buying it anyway!

Reasons for Choosing LeadPages

Leadpages provides the most amount of value for the money and it works seamlessly.

Reasons for Switching to LeadPages

I took a business course which recommended Leadpages.

Sujee from CollegeTrackr Inc.

Leadpages Review

I am satisfied and would recommend it to anyone looking for a simple way to get a landing page, full website or a way to collect quality leads. As the name suggests, it is a great resource to build site pages, promote it in Facebook and other social media and collect quality leads while tracking analytics for each page.

Pros

It is absolutely clean, beautiful and easy to use (if you are not working with WordPress). I like the drag and drop feature and how fast you can update your pages. I use it with WordPress but it took some time to get used to with that. They've recently added a top bar feature so make announcements on any page and you can integrate the pages with 3rd party apps like MailChimp! Lead generation is simple and you can redirect users after signing up to any page you like. The way you use their software is only limited by your creativity and imagination. I use it not only as a landing page but I host my entire site on it as well!

Cons

The software is not perfect. I use a separate messenger service called 'Intercom' that breaks whenever I click on a button generated by Leadpages - those two services are not compatible. I reached out to customer support but they had no solution for it. Also, the options you have to build your page is limited - for example, you can't include slides and the html widget is not perfect.

Elyssa from Say Life! Personal Coaching

Leadpages helps me gain new clients!

I recommend leadpages to my clients! The platform has been so helpful in helping me gain new clients, I don’t see myself working with a different platform.

Pros

Cons

I cannot really think of any cons right now. I did have a few questions about integrating it with mailchimp, but I was able to work around that with support‘s help.

Reasons for Choosing LeadPages

Price point Testimonials (And I know this sounds silly, but the song in the Leadpages marketing video was the instrumental of one of my favorite CCM songs!) ‍♀️

Rueben from Biznostics

Great tool to build landing pages

Lead pages has been a great tool for our business as part of our marketing tool kit

Pros

Leadpages is very easy to use and has enabled us to deploy and test landing pages quickly. Love their drag and drop editor and templates make it easy to get something up and running

Cons

There are some limitations to formatting some aspects of pages

Helping take your business to the next level

We use Leadpages every day in our Marketing Campaigns and have been extremely happy with the success we have had so far. I look forward to continuing to learn and use Leadpages to its fullest advantage.

Pros

I love the ease of being able to create landing pages quickly and effectively. We have been able to increase our yearly sales on Facebook over 400% using Leadpages and Drip. I use the drag and drop builder on a daily basis and love the ease of being about to switch things and test new things at the drop of a hat. Their customer support is off the chains as well. Any time I have questions they are more than happy to help, check out our lead pages and offer suggestions, and make sure we are getting the best experience possible.

Julie from Women’s Fitness of Boston

Love Leadpages

Enhanced my website to make it look more modern - easy for clients to navigate and provides Great marketing features.

Pros

Modern look and professional and clean. Love all the widgets and how easy it is to use.

Cons

A bit difficult when I make an update and then post to my Wordpress site. The update feature floors not work properly- I have to trash the leadpage on Wordpress and re-publish every time I make a change.

Cost and product need

Ease of use and cost

Jamie from Praxis Life Sciences

Industry: Program Development

Use it for everything

We have been able to load hundreds of lead magnets within a few weeks and delivering them to prospective clients in a "set it and forget it" kind of way. And we can easily implement more, add pop-ups to our website, and deliver a professional experience to our prospects without a lot of work on our end. We can do it in-house within minutes, make changes easily, without the back-and-forth of hiring someone to do it for us.

Pros

Leadpages got us up and running, delivering lead magnets in a very short amount of time. Within minutes you can create your first item, and that saved time and money over hiring a third party to develop a custom solution.

Cons

I wish there was better organization of the lead magnets themselves. We have hundreds of items now and it is extremely tedious to go through each one if we need to make a change. There is also not an easy way to search and sort through to find "the one" you are looking for from the main list.

Heather from Arizona Tuition Connection

Five Stars!

Fabulous! The team is always there to help and we get resolution quickly if/when we have issues. It has served us very well and have not been able to find the same quality with competitors.

Pros

We use Leadpages to created dozens of individualized landing pages every day.... the application is extremely easy to use and navigate and the results are professional. It integrates perfectly with our other websites. Easy to use forms, opt-ins for events that are tracked and easy to export in excel format. Even the links retain our company's main URL.

Cons

We upload TONS of photos and would love to see more of an image library of our own imports that we can organize. It would save tons of time on our end. Folders we can label with different types of images and branding tools, etc.

Reasons for Switching to LeadPages

Better capabilities and price. I believe the URL was the main reason for the switch.

Knox from SimplyGrants

One of the best CMS on the market

Pros

Leadpages is a super easy CMS that is designed to allow users to deploy marketing/branding campaigns simple and with ease. I was able to create not just a landing page but an entire site within an hour. It also allows for simple A/B testing. I am not web developer, but was able to create a professional site without having to code. The design choices and templates are top quality.

Cons

The site feature is sort of in BETA mode, with some minor limitations on functionality, but Leadpages introduces new features monthly. I have seen the product grow over time.

Reasons for Choosing LeadPages

Easier interface; professional looking templates; more available features.

Serene from Medicus AI

Simple and sweet, nothing else like it!

We are working on several new initiatives and need a quick and easy way to capture leads and drive traffic to a dedicated page that is easy to set up and update by anyone in the team and replicate to adapt to different use cases or new languages

Pros

Leadpages is easy and intuitive to use, so simple to set up a page in a matter of minutes and as customizable as I need it to be. For someone who is impatient, this just works!

Cons

Takes up so much RAM, so it can slow down my computer when I use it. I'm on a MacBook Pro, so I can't imagine how it would run on slower Macs. A Mac app would be great to make "offline" changes and then commit later?

Reasons for Switching to LeadPages

Easier and less clunky, does exactly what I need it to do

Charles from Great Legal Marketing

Easy to use and a go-to recommendation

This instantly improved the conversions for our lead generation offers, and we've used it in both lead gen and sales capacities. It's one of my go-to recommendations for business owners who want to take squeeze page and landing page creation to the next level, rather than just having "just another page on the website."

Pros

From the beginning, Leadpages was easy to implement, and it integrated comfortably with our CRM system, Infusionsoft (that was really important for us). When I first started using it, I relied on the templates, which were fantastic and produced great results for us. As we grew, Leadpages added a drag and drop builder that hit our need for a greater level of customization. What I really appreciate having is pages built on a system that I understand and that aren't coded from the ground up. It means we can scale easily and aren't tied to a particular web developer.

Cons

The most annoying part was that you could "hide" sections on templates but you would still need to fill out the action set for buttons that were hidden. And if you didn't set up the actions, you couldn't publish the page. That was frustrating.

Kipper from Kipper McGee LLC

Tremendous Resource. Tremendous Support. Tremendous Value.

It has ALWAYS been excellent, but recently I have begun taking more advantage of the live workshops and video archives of previous 'how-to' presentations. When needed, the support team has ALWAYS been exceptional! I can't endorse them strongly enough.

Pros

Very intuitive interface, with many options to customize. Also, on those rare occasions when a solution is not instantly obvious (my 'duh' moments!), Leadpages SUPPORT is spot-on with rapid response. Leadpages is one of the most valued tools in my small business arsenal.

Cons

(Very) Occasionally I may get stumped on an integration or other tech issue. In those instances, Leadpages SUPPORT is right there and ready to walk me through whatever I'm overlooking.

Reasons for Choosing LeadPages

Ease of use in design, integrations and implementaton.

Steve from Music Launch Hub

The best landing page builder on the planet

Pros

I love how fresh the design is, how simple it is to use and how flexible is it to use on and with so many other platforms. Have a WordPress site? use the plugin. Have another cloud platform? There's a good chance you can embed the HTML and have your pages show up over there (I know I do this successfully with Teachable). The page designs are frequently updated and they're not just old marketing designs, they're built for conversions but they always look fresh and next-gen.

Cons

The new drag and drop builder can get problem if you're building a big page like a sales page. This can often mean typing directly into the page lags and creates unwanted spelling mistakes by missing letters etc. This is my only main gripe with the platform.

Mallory from Digesting Wellness LLC

A Must For Your Business!

My experience has been amazing! All the pages were super easy to create and the customer support team is fantastic.

Pros

Leadpages allows anyone (whether or not you have design experience) create beautiful and captivating landing pages that convert like wildfire!

Cons

Nothing really, but if I had to pick perhaps the link being separate from my main website link

Less "flashy" and I liked the landing page style better

Sarah from Sarah Zerkel

Love Leadpages!!

I’m selling more of my stuff and capturing amazing leads that are the perfect fit for my company.

Pros

Leadpages is sooo easy to use and (even better) track my results so I can optimize and sell even more.

Cons

Nothing—I like everything about it. The usuability is great for someone who’s not a developer and I can easily track my results.

Reasons for Choosing LeadPages

I did the free trial and found it had everything I was looking for.

Leadpages lead competition for some time

For many years they were leaders and were recommended by many. They had all the good stuff that was hard to find elsewhere. But now competitors offer more or similar features for better prices. Personally I wouldn't choose them again, but would consider as an option.

Pros

Quick to set up with ready to go templates that were tested for high conversions. It has affiliate program, so you may be able to refer someone and have it pay for itself. Includes good tutorials and internet marketing knowledge.

Cons

Leadpages stayed behind competition. A few other apps offer much more now for less price. Monthly payments are disliked by me, the pricing could be more related to traffic numbers. Even then there are solutions that offer same features for one time payment.

Response from Leadpages

Replied April 2021

Hey there, We so appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback! We certainly strive to be leaders in our industry, always looking at what we can offer in terms of features and pricing to benefit our customers, and are sad to hear that you feel we've fallen short over the years. Definitely connect with our team, at support@leadpages.com, to share any specific requests you have as we'd love to hear them! Thanks again! Our Best, The Leadpages Team

Michael from Paperback Expert

Industry: Publishing

Easiest Landing Page Creator on Earth

LOVE my overall experience. I tell many people about the easy of use.

Pros

Leadpages is very intuitive, easy to learn, and amazingly simple. It's like a Mac for landing pages. I love how easy it is to Add, Change, and Duplicate content. I've used other services but none compare to Leadpages.

Cons

Hmmmm... not sure if there is anything that I don't like. Leadpages integrates with Keap and kicks off campaigns. The landing pages are easy to create and beautiful.

Reasons for Switching to LeadPages

Frustrated with Keap's sub-par landing page builder. Leadpages is SO MUCH EASIER.

Chelsea from RCH Home & Design

Easy to Use Software to Generate Leads

Overall leadpages has helped me grow my email subscriber list by making it easy to attach free downloads and other lead magnets to my pages.

Pros

The main reason I use Leadpages is to capture email leads. I love how easy the design interface is to use. I designed an e-mail newsletter opt-in with a lead magnet. I was easily able to attach my PDF free download and integrate it to Mailchimp.

Cons

I wish it was easy to integrate software like Calendly, for appointment scheduling lead pages. I also wish it was easier to resize and move the content blocks.

Simple to spin up landing pages

I love it so much. I have used it at two different companies and have loved the experience. It is so easy to use. We got tired of having to contract devs to build our company website and are just using leadpages to do it instead.

Pros

I really love how easy it is to spin up landing pages. I’ve been able to test a number of product ideas by just spinning up a test and sending it to my customers. We have the marketing extension of hubspot and still use leadpages because the quality of our pages is significantly higher.

Cons

The integration with hubspot forms is pretty hard to use. I haven’t been able to make it work. If I need a hubspot form, I just use their landing page builder instead and sacrifice design.

Reasons for Switching to LeadPages

The landing pages are so ugly

Crystal from CLK Enterprises, LLC

Easy to use and designed well

Pros

I often got stuck on designing pages for my funnel. Leadpages makes it easy to just plug and play. Integration is easy. And tutorials are helpful. It allowed me to get my funnel up and running in just a day!

Cons

Sometimes formatting isn't as intuitive for me, but I always figure it out.

ease of use.

Reasons for Switching to LeadPages

having to design pages got tedious for me.

Dusty from Symple. Inc.

No Designer turned PRO Designer!

I have had an amazing experience and I am very happy with Leadpages! I will be a longtime customer and refer new people constantly! Thanks for making a beginner feel like a pro Leadpages!!!

Pros

Leadpages is amazingly easy to use, easy to learn and full of features that allows you to build a website or landing page exactly as you imagined, regardless of previous experience.

JaNet from Debt Sucks University

Professional Feel

It has been a good experience and I have multiple lead magnets on Leadpages

Pros

I like the software because it allows me to make beautiful and professional styled lead magnets that move people to my products and services!

Cons

There are no cons I see after using it for over an year.

Instapage is really expensive

Tanya from Joyous Ingredients, LLC

Industry: Writing and Editing

Great Templates!

Very popular, great conversion rate, a little pricey. I would definitely invest in Leadpages as the business began to turn a profit.

Pros

Leadpages has plenty of great templates and styles. You can customize a lot of areas. You can also brand color and logo all your pages.

Cons

The cost was a bit high for what I was going to use it for plus it took a little time to learn. If you were doing more sales pages with higher volume sales it would be really useful.

Reasons for Switching to LeadPages

I actually went from Leadpages to Podia because they can do more. Podia's sales page is really basic but I wanted more product and course work features.

Ted from Ted Yoder Music

Industry: Music

Intuitive and reliable.

I use leadpages online and in the road at live events. The landing pages concept was new to me a few years ago so it took sometime to use it to its potential but once I did, leadpages was there with integration options and live event options. I’m not sure how expensive other platforms are for comparison but I’m totally happy with leadpages and what they’ve built to stay current and offer the best product.

Pros

It’s easy to setup and easily integrated. Lots of metrics to scale what’s working and what isn’t.

Cons

It would be awesome if they allowed marketing via sms. I know they have signups and maybe this would be an e-mail host thing Notre that I think about it. So no cons.

John from eXp Realty

Best Landing Page Software By a Landslide

Within 1 year of using the software I won a $20,000 lead generation contest. at the world's llargest real estate brokerage. Keep up the great innovations LeadPages!

Pros

The recent integration with Zapier is something I have been begging them to do since 2013. Now that it is an integration, I use the feature 50 times a day between my accounts and client accounts. LeadDigits has been my long-time favorite feature. The WordPress blog plugin is also a top feature.

Cons

The software has everything. No complaints from me.

Response from Drip

Replied December 2018

Thanks for the great shout-out, John! It's always great to see the ways in which you're using Leadpages to grow your real estate business. ¿ Bob Sparkins

Alfred from Naked Leads

Great support, many features

I used to love LeadPages, until I moved on

Pros

LeadPages were the first to focus on speed, the first to introduce sms optin, and the first in many features all their competitors have or are adopting. And we've used them for years. Until we found the design limitation and the focus on marketing look too limiting a factor. Because people don't want to be marketed to, but want to be informed about. with LeadPages all the landing pages look like a marketing collateral, and the changes are hard to make. and limited too. Making it almost impossible to have something that people actually want to read, watch or listen to. Instead of being forced by the same old FOMO tactics used by many, but not working anymore.

Cons

All the pages made with LeadPages look the same. You can spot on of theirs a mile away. And they all look like what marketers would do (which creates resistance form visitors) instead of looking like high value articles & blogs (that remove friction form users).

Kyle from Digital Conversion Labs

One of the Best New Tools for Online (Email) Marketing!!!

Pros

- Easy to Use - Awesome Customization of Campaigns w/ Tagging, Triggers, etc. - Great development team that's working on new API's & third party connections - Integrates seamlessly w/ Leadpages to run FB ads quickly & easily - World class support team!

Cons

Does not have a great user interface // experience for building campaigns right now (As of Dec. 2017). All templates have to be customized and dropped in via HTML. Which isn't the biggest deal, but for those of you that want that feature so you can easily do that on your own without having a designer // developer.

Talya from Ayurveda Every Day With Talya

I like it a lot

Pros

It's easy to use, makes nice looking pages, and integrates with so much.

Cons

I haven't used it enough to know its limitations.

Reasons for Switching to LeadPages

I don't like the way ClickFunnels operates their biz. no customer support

heather from The Heathered Nest

Industry: Online Media

One of the best products in this category

Overall, as a pretty "non-techy" person, it took me a LONG time to figure out how to use Leadpages, but now that I do, it's become a very powerful tool for my company. The team makes improvements regularly. I wish it was easier to access timely customer support.

Pros

ONCE YOU LEARN it, which for me took a while, then it can become a very powerful tool and resource. Over the years, the team has added lots of ways to make it easier on the user end to access different functionality, and it's become more simple to use. There's lots of versatility built into the program, which is great.

Cons

There are some glitches and irritating little issues here and there that persist and require workarounds. The analytics is kind of weak, especially on the lower tiers. And I definitely wish that access to customer support was quicker and easier. The FAQ's and online info most often does not adequately answer questions I end up having.

Douglas from Spencer Brenneman, LLC

Great Option for Lean Teams

It's a good deal for what you get.

Pros

Before Leadpages, if I needed a landing page—especially one that was built as such to convert leads—I would have had to go to my web developer and get in his queue. That would take as long as a week. Now, I can pop one out in less than an hour and have it integrate with my CRM without any help from anyone else.

Great value.

Shay from S B Digital Marketing

Been Using LeadPages For Years

I've had a good overall experience. They are my vendor of choice when it comes to landing pages. I always recommend them to clients.

Pros

I like the ease of use of Leadpages. I've been using it since 2013 or 2014. I've dabbled with other landing pages but they are not as user friendly.

Cons

Not a lot of updated templates for the older versions of Leadpages.

Reasons for Switching to LeadPages

I needed something that I could easily create once, duplicate if necessary, and import to my many websites. No downloading or redesigning needed.

Carly from Busy Moms Do Piano

A Must Have

Pros

I have been a user for several years of Leadpages and it is the tool I use most often in my business. I set up landing pages and sales pages during my first couple of years of business that are still generating hundreds of e-mail leads and sales for me -- and it's all automated.

Cons

Initially, I felt some of the pages were dated. However, through the years they have added so many ways to customize with their drag and drop tools that I have been able to update things during my experience.

Chris from Rainmaker Leads And Digital Marketing

Leadpages - Worth a look

i really like using them. and i have seen a good improvement over the 3 years of using them

Pros

ease of set up, fast, don't need a lot of technical knowledge

Cons

social media integration could be a bit more clear. the conversion tools are sometimes hard to deal with

price

price

Chavonne from RelateAble

Industry: Individual & Family Services

My best tech investment

I could not be happier with my investment in lead pages. It was one of the first technology purchases I made when I started and the one thing I can’t ever imagine switching from.

Pros

Lead pages is so simple to use. I love that I can update pages instantly. I’ve moved my entire website to lead pages. I love that you can connect other lead pages and pop ups seamlessly. The designs and aesthetics are great too!

Cons

The text pop up bar when writing on pages cannot be moved. Sometimes it covers up what I’m writing.

Okay if you want a ready-to-use, quick landing page builder

Most people will use this landing page builder and enjoy it, but if you like to control every detail of your page, you might find it a bit lacking for the price. It's a solid tool, and much easier than coding a page from scratch!

Pros

If you are brand new to using landing pages, this is a very easy tool to use. You can create a landing page or pop-up box in a matter of minutes.

Cons

Honestly, I found it pretty impossible to customize my pages exactly how I wanted. The software isn't set up to enable customizing little details. You have to be okay with just building a page using the blocks they give you. If you need to do further customization, you have to call customer support, and although they are helpful, they don't really give you options for repeating something in the future. So, you have to call them every time. (Teach a man to fish...) For the price you pay, I think you should be able to customize a bit more than you can.

Merilee from Easy Budget

Excellent way to increase sales consistently!

Great! I get a return on my investment almost immediately every month and the sales just keep coming in. I'm looking to scale significantly and Leadpages will be an integral part of capturing my traffic and turning them into paying customers.

Pros

I love the landing pages for opt-ins, blog post opt-ins, and sales page builders and use them regularly. Of all the blogging products I pay for, this one is my favorite because with it I get a return on my investment very quickly every month. I love the consistent sales I am able to earn through Leadpages.

Cons

I had a mostly good experience with Leadpages. I wish there was an easier way to connect it to my Woocommcerce store and collect sales, I had trouble with that so opted not to do it that way.

Reasons for Choosing LeadPages

It was recommended by a blogging mentor

David from NAES

Perfect vehicle for getting you lead magnet away

I have a constant delivery of messages from our business to interested parties that just ticks over in the background as a back up to other online marketing campaigns we run

Pros

The automation of this software is the reason that it is the market leader. The ability to set different outcomes depending on the responses is also a great feature. I really like leads being generated in an ongoing platform like Leadpages

Cons

It can at the start be quite hard to design your own pages. It takes a bit of time to be able to understand the way the templates work and how they can be tailored to suit your purpose.

Reasons for Choosing LeadPages

I chose lead pages as I was referred to it by a friend and I am glad he did.

Rune from Agency Deluxe

Leadpages, great builder, without too much fuzz

REALLY good. I use at least three builders at the moment, and for quick and easy optin pages only, Leadpages sets a standard in FAST, EASY. It may look and appear simple, but that's its power. I am really pleased to use it.

Pros

I like that it is easy to use. It is clutter free, unlike some other contendors in the space. They have several options and the interface is sleek to use no matter the plan you are on. It is fast to create a site. They have a panel on the left when you edit your pages, which is not overstuffed at all. Making it a n easy to understand and to get going with within MINUTES. Like you can have a page up and running REALLY fast. Fastest builder I have used in over 10 years, so it is stripped for the un-necessary gadgets and apps.

Cons

While the interface is good and the builder is fast, I guess the only thing I can say I kinda wanted MORE of, is the ability to create a full on website with my plan. With the "baby plan", not sure what it's called right now, you can create optin pages, mostly. If you go one plan up, you can add payment options and more bells and whistles.