All Leadpages Reviews

Allen

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 2 - 10 employees

Used more than 2 years

Reviewed September 2022

Good but there are better ones

Brock

Retail, 51-200 employees

Reviewed June 2022

Long Time LeadPages User

Again, we love LeadPages. I currently use LP along with a few other systems and I have no plans on ever leaving the LeadPages family. The system works great and we have made a tremendous amount of $ from their software and templates.

PROS

I have been using LeadPages since it began. In that time I've tried just about every other system out there and we continue to rely on LeadPages for rapid page creation. We find the existing templates have good conversion rates, are easy to set up and it takes virtually no time to go from idea to execution.

CONS

The ease of use does create some limitations. We find it hard to get pixel level control when we really need to tweak a design to fit in with other assets. This usually isn't a major problem though.

Serene

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 51-200 employees

Reviewed August 2020

Simple and sweet, nothing else like it!

We are working on several new initiatives and need a quick and easy way to capture leads and drive traffic to a dedicated page that is easy to set up and update by anyone in the team and replicate to adapt to different use cases or new languages

PROS

Leadpages is easy and intuitive to use, so simple to set up a page in a matter of minutes and as customizable as I need it to be. For someone who is impatient, this just works!

CONS

Takes up so much RAM, so it can slow down my computer when I use it. I'm on a MacBook Pro, so I can't imagine how it would run on slower Macs. A Mac app would be great to make "offline" changes and then commit later?

Reasons for switching to Leadpages

Easier and less clunky, does exactly what I need it to do

Nick

Writing and Editing, 11-50 employees

Used more than 2 years

Reviewed March 2021

Terrible

Terrible company. Stopped using the service for ages and they kept charging me for 10 months. They are really sneaking and they have bad business practices. They didn't even notify me (or email me) that I was getting charged. I had not idea they were taking money out of my account. I believe (in my opinion) that this is a tactic so you just let charges slip. The website service is basic and pretty amateur. You cant' design anything good with the site. Stay away

PROS

the service let's you get a basic site done with no code.

CONS

they have questionable billing practices. They don't not notify you when they charge you

Hey Nick, As a company, we have always strived to be upfront and fair with our billing practices and have complied with legal requirements. That being said, after further review, we have determined that in regards to monthly subscription billing reminders, the standard industry practice is simply not good enough and does not align with our company values. For that reason, beginning July 1, 2021, we will be sending monthly renewal reminder emails to our customers. Our mission is to support the growth of small businesses and the well-being of entrepreneurs. We acknowledge that our previous billing notification policy may have fallen short of that purpose and appreciate the opportunity to better embody our values and serve our customers. Thanks for your feedback! Our Best, The Leadpages Team

Replied April 2021

Mallory

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1 employee

Reviewed August 2020

A Must For Your Business!

My experience has been amazing! All the pages were super easy to create and the customer support team is fantastic.

PROS

Leadpages allows anyone (whether or not you have design experience) create beautiful and captivating landing pages that convert like wildfire!

CONS

Nothing really, but if I had to pick perhaps the link being separate from my main website link

Less "flashy" and I liked the landing page style better

Marketing and Advertising, 1 employee

Love Leadpages!!

I’m selling more of my stuff and capturing amazing leads that are the perfect fit for my company.

PROS

Leadpages is sooo easy to use and (even better) track my results so I can optimize and sell even more.

CONS

Nothing—I like everything about it. The usuability is great for someone who’s not a developer and I can easily track my results.

Reason for choosing Leadpages

I did the free trial and found it had everything I was looking for.

Publishing, 2-10 employees

Easiest Landing Page Creator on Earth

LOVE my overall experience. I tell many people about the easy of use.

PROS

Leadpages is very intuitive, easy to learn, and amazingly simple. It's like a Mac for landing pages. I love how easy it is to Add, Change, and Duplicate content. I've used other services but none compare to Leadpages.

CONS

Hmmmm... not sure if there is anything that I don't like. Leadpages integrates with Keap and kicks off campaigns. The landing pages are easy to create and beautiful.

Reasons for switching to Leadpages

Frustrated with Keap's sub-par landing page builder. Leadpages is SO MUCH EASIER.

Talya

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 2-10 employees

I like it a lot

PROS

It's easy to use, makes nice looking pages, and integrates with so much.

CONS

I haven't used it enough to know its limitations.

Reasons for switching to Leadpages

I don't like the way ClickFunnels operates their biz. no customer support

Automotive, 2-10 employees

Used monthly for more than 2 years

Reviewed August 2020

Perfect vehicle for getting you lead magnet away

I have a constant delivery of messages from our business to interested parties that just ticks over in the background as a back up to other online marketing campaigns we run

PROS

The automation of this software is the reason that it is the market leader. The ability to set different outcomes depending on the responses is also a great feature. I really like leads being generated in an ongoing platform like Leadpages

CONS

It can at the start be quite hard to design your own pages. It takes a bit of time to be able to understand the way the templates work and how they can be tailored to suit your purpose.

Reason for choosing Leadpages

I chose lead pages as I was referred to it by a friend and I am glad he did.

Tanya

Writing and Editing, 1 employee

Reviewed February 2020

Great Templates!

Very popular, great conversion rate, a little pricey. I would definitely invest in Leadpages as the business began to turn a profit.

PROS

Leadpages has plenty of great templates and styles. You can customize a lot of areas. You can also brand color and logo all your pages.

CONS

The cost was a bit high for what I was going to use it for plus it took a little time to learn. If you were doing more sales pages with higher volume sales it would be really useful.

Reasons for switching to Leadpages

I actually went from Leadpages to Podia because they can do more. Podia's sales page is really basic but I wanted more product and course work features.

Charles

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 2-10 employees

Reviewed May 2022

Good just not as good as others

Overall it worked. It could do the job. It's just not the best out there

PROS

I liked that I could easily make landing pages.

CONS

It lacked some of the functionality and I found it to be a lot slower than other options out there.

Reasons for switching to Leadpages

I had a few problems with Convertri's mobile speed.

Tolu

Marketing and Advertising, 2-10 employees

Reviewed February 2023

Excellent for capture and landing pages

Great! The pages are mobile responsive, load fast and look really clean.

PROS

Very easy to use and intuitive capture and landing page builder. Very fast landing page load speed and also mobile responsive. Also very great and easy to use if you have your own hosting and WordPress installed. The Drag and drop editor makes it very easy to build or customize existing landing page templates and there are a lot of landing templates to choose from. Fast and easy integration with top email marketing platforms like aweber, getresponse, payment gateways and CRMs.Option to slit test your pages and see which one converts best. Good analytics to track the performance of your landing or capture pages.

CONS

Quite expensive monthly fees make it not the best option if you are considering building a website with it or if you are just starting out and don't have much traffic.

Reviewed April 2021

Leadpages lead competition for some time

For many years they were leaders and were recommended by many. They had all the good stuff that was hard to find elsewhere. But now competitors offer more or similar features for better prices. Personally I wouldn't choose them again, but would consider as an option.

PROS

Quick to set up with ready to go templates that were tested for high conversions. It has affiliate program, so you may be able to refer someone and have it pay for itself. Includes good tutorials and internet marketing knowledge.

CONS

Leadpages stayed behind competition. A few other apps offer much more now for less price. Monthly payments are disliked by me, the pricing could be more related to traffic numbers. Even then there are solutions that offer same features for one time payment.

Hey there, We so appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback! We certainly strive to be leaders in our industry, always looking at what we can offer in terms of features and pricing to benefit our customers, and are sad to hear that you feel we've fallen short over the years. Definitely connect with our team, at support@leadpages.com, to share any specific requests you have as we'd love to hear them! Thanks again! Our Best, The Leadpages Team

Replied April 2021

Rueben

E-Learning, 2-10 employees

Reviewed August 2020

Great tool to build landing pages

Lead pages has been a great tool for our business as part of our marketing tool kit

PROS

Leadpages is very easy to use and has enabled us to deploy and test landing pages quickly. Love their drag and drop editor and templates make it easy to get something up and running

CONS

There are some limitations to formatting some aspects of pages

Jacob

Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees

Reviewed August 2022

Wish it did just a couple things better, but for probably 90% of marketers it works very well

We still use it for a variety of things. It can be used very well, but does have limitations when it comes to more advanced applications.

PROS

Very well converting, easy-to-use page builder. Connects to our CRM very well. Custom branding is totally in our control. Stable - doesn't tend to glitch like some I've used. Sticky bars/extra features are nice to include. Fields can be mapped from URL data for advanced connections

CONS

Having to place my google tracking codes in EVERY page is annoying. Also lacks multi-step forms which we find to be more effective when we need to collect more than 2-3 fields of data. Took them until last month to include the ability to search your image library (finally can but like, come on that's basic). Pop-ups etc need to be placed individually on any page you want them, no site-wide rules or visitor behavior controls.

Heather

Education Management, 2-10 employees

Five Stars!

Fabulous! The team is always there to help and we get resolution quickly if/when we have issues. It has served us very well and have not been able to find the same quality with competitors.

PROS

We use Leadpages to created dozens of individualized landing pages every day.... the application is extremely easy to use and navigate and the results are professional. It integrates perfectly with our other websites. Easy to use forms, opt-ins for events that are tracked and easy to export in excel format. Even the links retain our company's main URL.

CONS

We upload TONS of photos and would love to see more of an image library of our own imports that we can organize. It would save tons of time on our end. Folders we can label with different types of images and branding tools, etc.

Reasons for switching to Leadpages

Better capabilities and price. I believe the URL was the main reason for the switch.

Kipper

Professional Training & Coaching, 2-10 employees

Reviewed August 2020

Tremendous Resource. Tremendous Support. Tremendous Value.

It has ALWAYS been excellent, but recently I have begun taking more advantage of the live workshops and video archives of previous 'how-to' presentations. When needed, the support team has ALWAYS been exceptional! I can't endorse them strongly enough.

PROS

Very intuitive interface, with many options to customize. Also, on those rare occasions when a solution is not instantly obvious (my 'duh' moments!), Leadpages SUPPORT is spot-on with rapid response. Leadpages is one of the most valued tools in my small business arsenal.

CONS

(Very) Occasionally I may get stumped on an integration or other tech issue. In those instances, Leadpages SUPPORT is right there and ready to walk me through whatever I'm overlooking.

Reason for choosing Leadpages

Ease of use in design, integrations and implementaton.

Reviewed August 2020

Simple to spin up landing pages

I love it so much. I have used it at two different companies and have loved the experience. It is so easy to use. We got tired of having to contract devs to build our company website and are just using leadpages to do it instead.

PROS

I really love how easy it is to spin up landing pages. I’ve been able to test a number of product ideas by just spinning up a test and sending it to my customers. We have the marketing extension of hubspot and still use leadpages because the quality of our pages is significantly higher.

CONS

The integration with hubspot forms is pretty hard to use. I haven’t been able to make it work. If I need a hubspot form, I just use their landing page builder instead and sacrifice design.

Reasons for switching to Leadpages

The landing pages are so ugly

JaNet