• Pros

• "I like everything about it, you can create a landing page in no time, it's all drag and drop and you have many options. I used it for a long time and it done wonders for me. I love the platform."

• "I like how easy it is to use, and easy to navigate the website. The support helps out alot as well. Over all great"

• "Incredibly easy to use, amazing customer service and a devoted conversion team to help take your business to the next level."

• Cons

• "While the software is amazing, the price is hard on small budgets. Especially considering that most places that use Leadpages are small business owners. "

• "Although it is affordable per month for a standard package we found that we wanted all the features so the advanced package was what we needed and unfortunately it was a bit out of our budget."

• "The new email/optin integration it has with third party tools is not great. The old one was better. Good thing is we can still use it. Don't know when will the remove it."

Browse Leadpages Reviews

heather from Renaissance English History Podcast

Lovely landing pages, but missing a few key elements

Beautiful landing pages that are way easier to make than I could do on my own.

Pros

Everyone loves Leadpages, right? When you think about good looking landing pages, Leadpages is who comes to mind. Gorgeous templates, easy drag-and-drop editor, integrations with WordPress so you can host your pages on your site, and for the more expensive plans you can integrate Stripe products and payments. Which leads me to what I don't like...

Cons

I'm frustrated that the coupon functionality with Stripe doesn't work in Leadpages. I use coupons as a way for other bloggers to sell my events, and I track their usage by who used which coupons. It's not the most sophisticated way to do it, but it works. But even though you can make coupons in Stripe, the functionality isn't supported in Leadpages. So I upgraded, and paid the extra so that it was a smooth experience for customers, but when the coupons didn't work I had to change. My workaround was to put a Shopify Buy Button on the landing page, embedding the html code. It's not as pretty, but it works.

Rune from Agency Deluxe

Leadpages, great builder, without too much fuzz

REALLY good. I use at least three builders at the moment, and for quick and easy optin pages only, Leadpages sets a standard in FAST, EASY. It may look and appear simple, but that's its power. I am really pleased to use it.

Pros

I like that it is easy to use. It is clutter free, unlike some other contendors in the space. They have several options and the interface is sleek to use no matter the plan you are on. It is fast to create a site. They have a panel on the left when you edit your pages, which is not overstuffed at all. Making it a n easy to understand and to get going with within MINUTES. Like you can have a page up and running REALLY fast. Fastest builder I have used in over 10 years, so it is stripped for the un-necessary gadgets and apps.

Cons

While the interface is good and the builder is fast, I guess the only thing I can say I kinda wanted MORE of, is the ability to create a full on website with my plan. With the "baby plan", not sure what it's called right now, you can create optin pages, mostly. If you go one plan up, you can add payment options and more bells and whistles.

Easy to use, awful support

Pros

Building pages it SO easy. There's very little learning curve

Cons

They stopped supporting meta refreshes, didn't tell anyone about it and refuse to fix the bug. They say it's a feature. Customer support just sends scripted responses. No customer care at all.

Response from Drip

Replied February 2019

Leadpages includes the option to redirect a page in the publishing options. Using the {META refresh} code is discouraged by W3C (World Wide Web Consortium), and we've found it to be misused by members which affects the reputation of the Leadpages publishing domains. We certainly understand wanting to automatically redirect subscribers to a designated location (after they reach your thank you page, e.g.). However in the recent past we've seen a number of bad actors use this meta tag in Leadpages in an attempt to install malware or send page visitors to phishing sites. In order to ensure people who visit content created in Leadpages are safe from these types of attacks, we've implemented a system-wide ban on the use of this meta tag. Instead, we recommend a "Click to Continue" CTA button for the user to choose to move to the next page, or have a more complete Thank You Page. You can also use a 1-minute countdown timer to redirect to the next page.

Tanya from Joyous Ingredients, LLC

Industry: Writing and Editing

Great Templates!

Very popular, great conversion rate, a little pricey. I would definitely invest in Leadpages as the business began to turn a profit.

Pros

Leadpages has plenty of great templates and styles. You can customize a lot of areas. You can also brand color and logo all your pages.

Cons

The cost was a bit high for what I was going to use it for plus it took a little time to learn. If you were doing more sales pages with higher volume sales it would be really useful.

Alexa from freelance

Leadpages saves the day when you need landing pages but aren't tech savvy

This is a great solution for businesses or content marketers who need to get sales pages up in a hurry without relying on a developer. If you have a product launch the last thing you need is to wait weeks and pay big bucks for a dev to get a page up, this lets you go live without all the headache. You need hardly any tech skills once the plugin is installed on your website.

Pros

This makes creating landing pages SO easy. I build my own Wordpress sites and still use leadpages, it is so much faster and easier to get your landing page or sales page live and making money. The tracking options are so good too, it makes it really easy to understand what is working and what isn't on your page. I write landing pages & sales pages for my clients and this can save of weeks or maybe months of time by being able to get a landing page live in minutes instead of weeks if we relied on a developer.

Cons

It's pretty expensive if you're a DIY person.

Djordje from Positive doo

Great tool if you have a big workload

From the first contact, I was hooked. Leadpages presales and postsales support are great and are the main reason I choose this product. Also, a variety of choices and ease of use are considerable. I find particularly helpful that you get an overall performance of your Leadpage od an Add measured and scored, and you can work on it to improve.

Pros

It is a tool for most of your lead capturing needs. It is easy to use and it is updated often with new features. It has different payment plans that will fit most users.

Cons

The only thing I would like to mention is that if you do not have a large number of adds to make, it is a bit expensive. For the professionals that work in this field consistently, this does not apply.

Great drag and drop landing page builder for beginners

Because it is beginner-friendly, I can use it even without coding knowledge. Saving us from hiring expensive professional coders and web developers -- especially if you only need one-off landing pages.

Pros

Perfect for beginners with no coding knowledge. It has a lot of professional-looking templates that give companies a good branding. You can also customize the look and feel so it matches your company's branding.

Cons

The customization options are limited. Sometimes, it's hard to format landing pages as the ready-made format is quite rigid.

Lead Generation Made Easy with Leadpages

Leadpages are a the perfect way to get started generating lead for any industry.

Pros

Leadpages makes it easy to get started generating leads from day1, everything works as it should to ensure efficient lead collection and delivery.

Cons

We have some issues with the source tracking and sending lead fields data onto another source, but we eventually found a solution with the system that worked for us.

Manuel from West USA Realty

Leadpages is a great for lead gen!

My experience so far with Leadpages has been a A+, keep up the good work!

Pros

I loved how easy it was to create landing/squeeze pages, normally I am able to create a professional page within 15 minutes. I also enjoy the numerous templates they have to offer. I also like how you can incorporate Zapier into it as well.

Cons

So far there hasn't been anything yet that I dislike about Leadpages...if there is anything in the future I will be sure to let you know.

Siobhan from BeFree Project

Kinda of expensive

Pros

I like that I was able to create a pop up with a content upgrade for my blog.

Cons

I feel like LeadPages is a little pricey and I had to cancel the service.

Johnny from C 21

Poor support and difficult to use

Pros

I like the overall appearance of the leadpages. I like that it can be used with facebook but have not tried this part of the software.

Cons

I've been paying these guys per month for several years now for just one leadpage. I never call their support center. I called to inquire about sales but had to leave a vmail and the response I received came to my email below... "Phone support is currently only available to Advanced Subscribers, as we just don't have the staffing power to provide it to everyone. More about support options here: How to Contact Technical Support" The fact that I was actually calling about sales and I can't speak to a real person is frustrating. Furthermore I work in engineering with software and even I found it difficult to figure out how to do basic things with their platform. Its like they have all these ideas but their engineering team doesn't take the time to consider how the features will flow on their UI to be intuitive. The system is so complicated that it requires for you to upgrade your plan to receive phone support for them to help you. There are companies like mailchimp that don't even offer phone support however the difference is they offer a simple mail template platform, however leadpages is way to difficult to use and in return not offer phone support. Bottom line is they treat their lower plan users like 2nd class citizens unless you pay them a high amount monthly, they will probably give you the same kind of support I received. I'm currently looking at other leadpage solutions I found on google and found a couple cheaper options that offer phone support.

Sujee from CollegeTrackr Inc.

Leadpages Review

I am satisfied and would recommend it to anyone looking for a simple way to get a landing page, full website or a way to collect quality leads. As the name suggests, it is a great resource to build site pages, promote it in Facebook and other social media and collect quality leads while tracking analytics for each page.

Pros

It is absolutely clean, beautiful and easy to use (if you are not working with WordPress). I like the drag and drop feature and how fast you can update your pages. I use it with WordPress but it took some time to get used to with that. They've recently added a top bar feature so make announcements on any page and you can integrate the pages with 3rd party apps like MailChimp! Lead generation is simple and you can redirect users after signing up to any page you like. The way you use their software is only limited by your creativity and imagination. I use it not only as a landing page but I host my entire site on it as well!

Cons

The software is not perfect. I use a separate messenger service called 'Intercom' that breaks whenever I click on a button generated by Leadpages - those two services are not compatible. I reached out to customer support but they had no solution for it. Also, the options you have to build your page is limited - for example, you can't include slides and the html widget is not perfect.

Helping take your business to the next level

We use Leadpages every day in our Marketing Campaigns and have been extremely happy with the success we have had so far. I look forward to continuing to learn and use Leadpages to its fullest advantage.

Pros

I love the ease of being able to create landing pages quickly and effectively. We have been able to increase our yearly sales on Facebook over 400% using Leadpages and Drip. I use the drag and drop builder on a daily basis and love the ease of being about to switch things and test new things at the drop of a hat. Their customer support is off the chains as well. Any time I have questions they are more than happy to help, check out our lead pages and offer suggestions, and make sure we are getting the best experience possible.

Steve from Music Launch Hub

The best landing page builder on the planet

Pros

I love how fresh the design is, how simple it is to use and how flexible is it to use on and with so many other platforms. Have a WordPress site? use the plugin. Have another cloud platform? There's a good chance you can embed the HTML and have your pages show up over there (I know I do this successfully with Teachable). The page designs are frequently updated and they're not just old marketing designs, they're built for conversions but they always look fresh and next-gen.

Cons

The new drag and drop builder can get problem if you're building a big page like a sales page. This can often mean typing directly into the page lags and creates unwanted spelling mistakes by missing letters etc. This is my only main gripe with the platform.

John from eXp Realty

Best Landing Page Software By a Landslide

Within 1 year of using the software I won a $20,000 lead generation contest. at the world's llargest real estate brokerage. Keep up the great innovations LeadPages!

Pros

The recent integration with Zapier is something I have been begging them to do since 2013. Now that it is an integration, I use the feature 50 times a day between my accounts and client accounts. LeadDigits has been my long-time favorite feature. The WordPress blog plugin is also a top feature.

Cons

The software has everything. No complaints from me.

Response from Drip

Replied December 2018

Thanks for the great shout-out, John! It's always great to see the ways in which you're using Leadpages to grow your real estate business. ¿ Bob Sparkins

Alfred from Naked Leads

Great support, many features

I used to love LeadPages, until I moved on

Pros

LeadPages were the first to focus on speed, the first to introduce sms optin, and the first in many features all their competitors have or are adopting. And we've used them for years. Until we found the design limitation and the focus on marketing look too limiting a factor. Because people don't want to be marketed to, but want to be informed about. with LeadPages all the landing pages look like a marketing collateral, and the changes are hard to make. and limited too. Making it almost impossible to have something that people actually want to read, watch or listen to. Instead of being forced by the same old FOMO tactics used by many, but not working anymore.

Cons

All the pages made with LeadPages look the same. You can spot on of theirs a mile away. And they all look like what marketers would do (which creates resistance form visitors) instead of looking like high value articles & blogs (that remove friction form users).

Kyle from Digital Conversion Labs

One of the Best New Tools for Online (Email) Marketing!!!

Pros

- Easy to Use - Awesome Customization of Campaigns w/ Tagging, Triggers, etc. - Great development team that's working on new API's & third party connections - Integrates seamlessly w/ Leadpages to run FB ads quickly & easily - World class support team!

Cons

Does not have a great user interface // experience for building campaigns right now (As of Dec. 2017). All templates have to be customized and dropped in via HTML. Which isn't the biggest deal, but for those of you that want that feature so you can easily do that on your own without having a designer // developer.

Okay if you want a ready-to-use, quick landing page builder

Most people will use this landing page builder and enjoy it, but if you like to control every detail of your page, you might find it a bit lacking for the price. It's a solid tool, and much easier than coding a page from scratch!

Pros

If you are brand new to using landing pages, this is a very easy tool to use. You can create a landing page or pop-up box in a matter of minutes.

Cons

Honestly, I found it pretty impossible to customize my pages exactly how I wanted. The software isn't set up to enable customizing little details. You have to be okay with just building a page using the blocks they give you. If you need to do further customization, you have to call customer support, and although they are helpful, they don't really give you options for repeating something in the future. So, you have to call them every time. (Teach a man to fish...) For the price you pay, I think you should be able to customize a bit more than you can.

Mat from Borealis Computing Inc.

Leadpages Makes Lead Generation Easy!

I've used Leadpages personally and for my clients since 2013 to build out simple and effective lead generating campaigns and calls to action that bring in new leads every day.

Pros

Cons

Nothing.

Amin from Noor Kids

Powerful. Simple. Always Improving.

It’s a critical part of our business. In fact, I wonder if our business would exist today without it.

Pros

I’m not a coder, so I value the ability to create lead pages from scratch using the intuitive drag and drop system created by Lead Pages. Additionally, given that so much of our traffic is from mobile devices, I enjoy that Leadpages allows us to customize the page for desktop and mobile users. Finally, our Company uses Drip, and I like that Leadpages is integrated with the Drip CRM systems.

Cons

Sometimes, especially during “busy” times during the day, the Lead Pages system will take a while to load. Additionally, there are some 3rd party apps (e.g. Kickoff Labs) that are not easily integrated with Leadpages.

Value-packed landing page platform aimed at beginner to intermediate users

Ability to create responsive landing pages

Pros

Very easy to use, competitively priced (with monthly and annual contract and payment plans), responsive support and attractively designed UIs. It's simple to pick up and start creating a page from the very first try. Easy to integrate with other platforms (especially Drip), with a drag and drop WYSIWYG editor and design options.

Cons

If there was one thing I would ding it for, it would be that it doesn't have a surplus of options when you are designing your pages; they lean towards the minimalistic side. However, remember this is aimed at beginner to intermediate users. I think advanced users would might get frustrated at times and want a greater degree of control. Also, the WYSIWYG editor tends to create rather rigid pages, often with too much or too little negative space between elements and not a lot of obvious ways to control or edit that.

Morgan from The Pathway to Pleasure Collective

Easy to use and a great solution for solopreneurs!

Overall this proud ct is easy to use and offers a simple solution for creating professional looking landing pages, opt in pages and sales pages.

Pros

Leadpages is super easy to use particularly now that they have the new template designs for creating pages. It is really easy to integrate Facebook Ads tracking code into the pages and get accurate results from your ad conversions. The build in conversion tool is also very useful and super easy to tell how well your page is converting.

Cons

When integrating with Everwebinar you are only able to list the most recent webinar time rather than all the times the webinar is available. This is was enough to make me not want to use the software for that particular purpose.

Amazing standout software - but now everyone is doing it

It's a great piece of software! It really is! But is it worth the asking price in this day and age where there's so many great alternatives that do it for a fraction of the price?

Pros

Leadpages is the easiest lead generating add-on for any business. It's super simple to use, has a lot of design options and conversion stats, and also gives you a lot of templates so you never feel lost. Building landing pages is super easy. What I like about Leadpages is that it really defined what a good lead generating platform should look/feel like. It's a really solid product.

Cons

Leadpages has become really expensive for what it does. I've been recommending to a lot of my clients to switch to something that can do what Leadpages does but at a fraction of the price. What it was doing was a really novel thing a few years back, it's now become the standard in many other platforms. For example, Divi, the drag-and-drop visual editor for Wordpress - has a leadpages-esque opt-in component built right in... and it's part of the package!

Tameka from Tameka Allen, LLC

LeadPages Review

I've decided to give LeadPages a try and I wanted to share my experience with others who are on the fence. What I love about LeadPages is it saves me tons of time from creating a landing page or paying a web developer to do it for me. The analytics are amazing which very useful for tracking the performance of my content. I will say that it's a bit challenging to get the hang of at first. The first time you set up a landing page or leadbox, it can be a bit labor intensive, but once you the hang of it, it's not so bad. In face, I still feel it's worth it. The customer service is great even though I wish there was a phone option for the PRO account. Sometimes it's nice to have someone on the phone. They only way to get phone support is with an advanced account starting at $199 per month. Overall, I feel it's worth the investment and I would encourage startups especially to invest in this tool early on in your business and you'll definitely reap the benefits.

Pros

Quality of the software Customer Service Analytics Value for the cost

Cons

Initially difficult to learn/use Cost is higher to get chat support - I really only needed the basic but had to go PRO to chat support

Greg from Two Creative Design Group, LLC

I use Lead Pages to host landing pages and other conversion tools for my clients.

LeadPages is extremely helpful when it comes to increasing website conversions for my clients.

Pros

What I like most about LeadPages is that it integrates with tons of other applications. It's easy to use and I can build professional-looking landing pages quickly. Also, In addition to landing pages, I can build pop-ups, trackable phone numbers, and other call-to-action items to increase conversions as well.

Cons

What I like least about LeadPages is that it needs to be partnered with a CRM in order to be fully useful. You can use Drip (an email automation tool from the makers of LeadPages), Constant Contact, Aweber, or whatever, but you have to pair it.

Leah from The Snap Society

Industry: Photography

Need a Landing Page? Use Leadpages

Pros

I am a part of a digital marketing company where having a landing page is not only beneficial, but also essential for every online marketing campaign we do. This is where Leadpages comes in. With Leadpages, I can use their templates to easily create a landing page for all my potential clients to click to. All templates are customizable so that everything matches your brand! Each design I can create web pages to acquire leads, give out content, and share information.

Cons

In order to have access to decent customer support, you have to upgrade your account to the highest tier.

Joe from ePaymints

Cool tool for making striking landing pages easily

I've used this for various businesses, and had success getting people to sign up to our email newsletters. The exit pop-up feature is quite nice & gets a good opt-in rate. The LeadDigits are perfect for getting people to sign up at a live event via text message.

Pros

The free, pre-tested templates make building a landing page very easy. The WP plugin allows me to integrate with my website easily.

Cons

Their templates aren't customizable enough, and their builder for making your own from scratch is clunky & slow.

Response from Drip

Replied March 2019

Thanks for your review, Joe, and for being a member of Leadpages! Please reach out to support to discuss your current browser setup to see if we can help you speed up your experience.

Jim from Real Estate

Lead Capture pages quickly and easily

Using Leadpages has made my lead capture efforts much more fruitful.

Pros

It is incredibly easy to use and setup. Creating a squeeze page takes only a few minutes and is made simple with the Drag and Drop editor.

Cons

Currently I can only use one custom domain address to host pages.

Response from Leadpages

Replied October 2018

Hi Jim - thanks for your kind words! As of literally this morning, we have updated the custom domains capabilities: Standard accounts (1), Pro accounts (3), Advanced (50!). So now you have options for publishing more easily to multiple sites. As always, using our Wordpress plugin and HTML dynamic files, you can publish to as many domains as you control.

Stanisa from Strigopix

Industry: Graphic Design

If you need a landing page ASAP, you can have it today with Leadpages, it's that easy to set up.

If you're creating a landing page and you need something quick and easy, this is it.

Pros

Cons

I would love if I could get more options for the drag and drop and more templates, so I could edit it a bit more than I have done in the past.

Response from Drip

Replied December 2018

Thanks for the great comments, Stanisa! Feel free to share your thoughts on additional options for the drag & drop, types of templates you'd like to see, etc., with a note to our support team. ¿ Bob Sparkins

Christopher from Off2Class

There's a reason it's been the market leader for so long

Great all in one landing page builder for small businesses and larger

Pros

There's almost nothing you can't do with Leadpages. Landing page? check. Build your website? Check. Integrate your facebook ads? Check. Usability skews more toward the team plans, and it's not cheap, but it's a solid product that's made by people who are still innovating rather than getting complacent.

Cons

Most of the templates are kind of mid 2000s looking, and the custom builder is awkward. You're limited with what widgets can go where, so you can't just design whatever you imagine.

Jean Baptiste from Make up line Paris

Industry: Cosmetics

Great landing page Builder

I use this software for over a year and I am very satisfied. I especially like the drag & drop that can integrate scripts in the registration pages. Connections with other software are also very good.

Pros

I especially liked the ease of use for this software. In just a few weeks it is known to use.

Cons

Connections with different webinar software should be improved.

Sean from Leisure, Travel & Tourism

I love it

ease of use

Pros

Cons

compare to click funnels, i wish I could set up the whole funnel instead of page by page. Maybe there is a function and I just haven't mastered it

Jorden from Bodies By Bench

Leadpages makes it easy to get landing pages up and running quickly

Pros

When I was just starting out in my online business, Leadpages helped me keep things simple in order to get my funnels up and running. They had simple, lean pages to build. Not a whole lot of customization though. But for newbies, it's great.

Rick from Thriving Now, LLC

Was easy to get a client up on it quickly...

Pros

My client who has some technical/design skill wanted a way to set up pages themselves rather than rely on me (or anyone else) to do it. Leadpages allowed them to do that and launch an opt-in and program quickly.

Cons

Well, it is a lock-in. What you design and configure and put on your site will require continued Leadpages payments to keep working. Some folks (like me) prefer something that can be kept without monthly fee after it is designed and implemented.

Tareq from Funnel Geeks

Mr

Pros

* It's really easy to make a page in leadpages. Anybody can do it. * It has all the features you need to create landing and optin pages. * Supports drag and drop. * Has a lot of great templates we can use. * Supports facebook commenting .

Chris from GNGF

If you need to create landing pages, quickly, use Leadpages!

Pros

The software name perfectly explains the product. If you need to create landings pages for your website, SEO, SEM, Social campaigns, this is a great option. It is easy to use and highly customizable. We use it all the time for split testing of our paid campaigns, and the insights have been huge. The conversion tracking is a great part of the data set that we use to make strategic decisions.

Cons

It is relatively pricey, and that could be a turn off for some users. We find that the cost can easily be justified, if you use the software frequently.

Angela from Angela Wagner Coaching

Good Product

Pros

I used this software about five years ago when I was starting my online business. At the time there weren't as many alternative options so it was THE program to use for your lead pages. It was easy to use and since then has many more options and features that are helpful.

Cons

I ended up canceling the service because I can create lead pages within other software programs that I already pay for. While it was nice when I used it, depending on what other platforms you use to run your online business, you may already be paying for something that can create lead pages for your website.

Stephanie from Independent Consultant & Coach

Life Saver for No Tech Background

I am so grateful someone shared this with me, all of this marketing is so intimidating that Leadpages makes this equitable to OTHER people who also want to promote themselves but don't have the skill set that most tech people acquire through starts ups. It is a dream for educators because it is so fast and easy.

Pros

I am a novice, English teacher background with NO MARKETING, BRANDING, CODING OR TECH KNOWLEDGE, outside of Google Docs, their variety of tutorials ranging from 2 minutes to 2 hours make it so accessible. I was able to understand KEY VOCABULARY in a matter of minutes and have my launch page and squeeze page on my site, promoting my weekly webinar in a matter of minutes. I am so grateful in how user-friendly it is and how efficient it makes me as a educator!

Cons

Truth, I don't have any right now. I am not ready to learn more than what I know, the drag and drop templates are more than enough curriculum for me to digest for the next few months, if anything, I wish I had more time to understand the full capacity but in terms of ease of use, it is amazing.

Perfect for beginner online entrepreneurs

Simple landing page creation.

Pros

Simplistic and extremely easy to launch a complete standalone landing page. I use it exclusively to test new ideas when doing PPC campaigns.

Cons

Their new drag and drop feature is a bit clumsy and harder to use. Leadpages became famous for their ease of use and simplicity, they are going in the wrong direction with drag and drop.

Edwin from Footballshirts4all

Leadpages is one of the easiest to get up and run quickly

Pros

I like MailChimp but I'm not a huge fan of its form builder and this is where LeadPages comes in handy. You can customise the form to reflect your brand; it comes loaded with a multitude of templates and advanced features, and it integrates well with MailChimp. Besides, LeadPages makes it so easy to set up a landing page, you can literally do it in minutes, so you can check the performance of various designs in real time.

Cons

It's a really good staple product in the marketing toolbox. The lower pricing tier didn't have split testing and the price difference to the next tier that included it was somewhat steep for our budget at that time.

Barney from Art Marketing News

Industry: Publishing

I keep finding new ways to use it and have still just tapped all its power.

LeadPages makes my job easier. It has many more features that I don't get through my WordPress theme provider.

Pros

The drag and drop builder is awesome. Makes building landing pages easy. Love the LeadDigits function.

Cons

I can't pick a single thing I like least about LeadPages. Getting a multiple choice form field working was a challenge.

Brandon from Health Insurance Innovations Inc (HIIQ)

We really like Leadpages but don't have much use for it anymore.

I highly recommend Leadpages to anyone looking to build nice landing pages quickly and easily. If you have access to a designer and developer I'd consider other alternative tools.

Pros

It's easy to use and you can build great landing pages. Their wysiwyg editor has improved a lot and makes design even more powerful.

Cons

Use templates if you don't have a designer because you can easily make some pretty bad landing pages. Many of the templates look a bit dated. They need to invest more in top notch designers.

Tyler from Century Benefits ~ Simplifying Insurance

Straightforward and Effective Landing Page Software

Mostly outstanding. I've recommended LP to other salespeople before and helped them set up new funnels with drip campaigns, etc. Would recommend again.

Pros

Pages look great, are pretty straightforward to modify, and you can make as many as you want for split tests.

Cons

Sometimes connecting multiple pages for a multi-step funnel is a little confusing, but once you get it down, it's fine. I love that it's easy to integrate other softwares like Aweber and that it integrates directly with Zapier.

Does the job

Pros

It is very easy to use, you can get setup in matters of minutes. It is very intuitive no need to take a course to understand how to use it.

Cons

I wish the payment processing was standard. I hate that I have to go to another platform for payment processing.

Lakshmia from LMF Consulting Group

Good For What It Is

Pros

Simple To use Drag & drop interface Integrations Galore Has tons of trainings Perfect for just landing pages

Cons

Not made for big, complex sales funnels, Would need multiple tools to create sales funnels with Does not have a CRM of any type

Could be easier to use

Pros

- Great product when delivered to patients - Provide a lot of helpful information through their newsletter - Reliable once patient actually accesses information needed

Cons

- Not very easy or clear to use - It's difficult to modify information once it's already in the system - Pricey for what it offers

Susan from SWBmedia

Create landing pages without a standalone website

While Leadpages is not as flexibility in its depth as I would personally like, many of my small business clients love it because it has a fairly simple learning curve (especially if they have a webmaster or developer to handle the site/domain integrations). It does integrate with major email marketing platforms and it's pretty much a no-brainer if you need a quick opt-in or webinar registration page. Would love to see great flexibility in styling for the price.

Pros

Leadpages is great for creating simple landing pages on the fly. Leadpages has most of the major integrations you'd seek - WordPress, Mailchimp, etc.

Cons

The offered templates are too few and your landing page will be reminiscient of every other Leadpages landing page in use (there are many). Not enough flexibility in editing of page styles. Pricing is slightly higher than I would expect.

Emil from real estate

Very easy to use, almost kids game! Incorporates great with word press, through a free plugin.

Pros

Very user friendly! Comes with a lot of premade templates, which definitely will make your work easier. Also there are options for split testing, and other goods, an online marketer may find useful.

Cons

I can’t really tell this. Overall it’s a great software, just wasn’t suitable for my needs at the moment.

David from IF Creative, LLC

Why can't I like this Builder? I just have not been able to warm to it at all.

Pros

This is a great solution for many companies and entrepreneurs. The price is better than other options and they boast a large template library. Additionally the platform works with a lot of various integrations and that makes it very attractive. Yet still, I cannot warm to this platform.

Cons

I find the builder to be clunky and not easy to manipulate designs and placements. It is a very old style and feel to the builder and does not have the responsiveness I have come to expect. I have tried to like this platform multiple times and just find it in need of some updates and a fresh user experience. I also find the pricing a bit off putting. The monthly plans are considerably higher than if paid yearly. I get the reasoning but why not earn loyalty by trusting your product enough that you don't have to discount a one year contract and stick it to a monthly plan. Some of us are startup mode and need cash flow. Loyalty is not earned over price but in Service and impeccable products.

Amber from The Lunar Woman

Worth it if you're not using your own site

Overall, Leadpages is worth it if you're unable/unwilling to use your own website to create landing pages. They have dozens of different options and provide lots of guidance when creating your landing pages.

Pros

I love the different templates offered based on your end goal. They really do make landing page creation easy and fairly fast!

Cons

It's rather expensive, but if you're not going to use your own site to create landing pages, then Leadpages is a good alternative.