Browse Octopus CRM Reviews

Ryan from The Blockchain Academy

Scaled Meaningful Connections, a Partnership Maker's Dream CRM

From the trial, to support Q&A, and through to the purchase of the OctopusCRM I have had no complaints and I've have already recommended it to several friends. I highly recommend this product.

Pros

The past 3 months of using Octopus has quadrupled my connections. I've paid "expert LinkedIn" consultants far more to achieve far less. Octopus automated messaging once connected went a long way to warming up leads prior to the first initial call. From what I've discovered there is no better, less expensive, way to automate connections and communications on LinkedIn.

Cons

One feature I would like to see added is the ability to further filter a list once the list is imported to Octopus. In order to reach out to the most appropriate contacts it is important to filter out unnecessary outreach and get more "shots on goal".

Reasons for Switching to Octopus CRM

The professional I was using was expensive and less effective as OctopusCRM. Once I really used the product the switch was a no brainer

Toufik from Novipro

Octopus the best afordable CRM

Mass mailing with personalization of emails

Pros

integration with Sales navigator and Discovering org

Cons

Could be nice to have a kind of an easy transfer and duplication mode from our old CRM

Reasons for Switching to Octopus CRM

Do not have the capacity to synchronize with Linkedin in for eg

Jeff from The benson agency group

Worst experience ever

First off the charged me for a yearly plan instead of a monthly plan. When I emailed them about it they refused to respond. Now they are saying since I want to cancel that they only do refunds in the first 24 hours. Well when you refuse to respond until the 24 hours is up, that is an extremely shady business practice. I would not use this if it were free

Pros

It’s relatively easy to use is the only

Cons

everything nothing works properly ssssss

Response from Octopus CRM

Replied June 2020

Hi Jeff, First of all, I would like to apologize for the unpleasant experience. You've purchased the annual subscription that goes with a 35% OFF on May 11th and reached out to us with a cancellation request on June 9th. You've received a response from Anthony, our support agent, in 3 minutes after you submitted your query. Therefore, I am not sure what you mean by our failure to respond within 24 hours. According to our policy, you're eligible for a full refund within 24 hours after the purchase is made. You could have simply emailed us the very same day and we would issue a refund without a single question asked. However, I do understand your overall experience with Octopus CRM was not great and we'll definitely work on the improvement of our customer service and user onboarding process. Thank you, Alan

Pablo from greenclicks

Industry: Environmental Services

Octopus does what they promesss

I was looking for an affordable and simple way to mass prospecting Linkedin. Octopus is a very good short-term option. It is not precisely a CRM, but it helps a lot to keep track of your prospecting efforts.

Pros

Octopus meets the expectations of what they offer: automatize four things when prospecting Linkedin: Connect, Message, Visit and Endorse. It really simple, no training needed, in few minutes one can start prospecting.

Cons

Limited flexibility to edit pipelines and prospects labeling

Price and simplicity

Costs

Tyler from OKBIRDCONTROL

Industry: Environmental Services

Total game changer

LinkedIn is the only social platform that my company uses on a daily basis. When I found Octopus it was a total game changer. It has given me more time to grow my business and make me lots of money. Just to be candid I have about 15 clients and over half of them were because of Octopus.

Pros

I love that it runs in the background and it gives me time to focus on other things all while growing my business.

Cons

It would be great to have a like or comment section.

Reasons for Choosing Octopus CRM

It was the right timing and the getting started videos were easy to understand.

Michelle from Sparkles n Sprouts

A MUST HAVE tool

I am super happy. I have increased my network by over 500 and have set 20+ appointments

Pros

I love how you can manage your messaging on several different levels to make each message you send personal and relevant

Cons

The set up can be somewhat confusing - the language can be

Reasons for Switching to Octopus CRM

The ability to message people and customize the messages directly

Jason from Sage Path Financial Advisors

Industry: Investment Management

Love the software and the customer service and attention is awesome!

Pros

Ease of use, ease of implementation, customer support quickly helps when necessary.

Cons

The training videos could be a little better. Perhaps it would be a good idea to make shorter videos?

Reasons for Choosing Octopus CRM

They were far too expensive. Lacked CRM.

Reasons for Switching to Octopus CRM

CoPilot was too buggy. Lacked ability to control funnel, too.

Roman from Roman Mavrodi Entrepreneur

In overall, I`m pretty much satisfied with the quality of services Octopus team provides me with.

I really don`t know what to say apart from that - it`s simply a solid and reliable, not overpriced tool for my marketing needs which makes the work done.

Pros

Good balance between the number of functions available and ease of their usage(There just enough functions available and they are all quite accessible for understanding).

Cons

I`d like to have some advanced tutorials, strategies perhaps on how to utilize the CRM in a better, more productive way.

Octopus CRM Review

Overall its wonderful experience managing business with the CRM/Software. I definitely recommend it for my friends and contacts.

Pros

Contacts/ Customers love to get personalized messages, they love their endorsement follow up messages.

Cons

Little bit problematic in managing contact while emailing and sending other communication

Geoff from Geokath

Octopus CRM A big plus for growing Linkedin

My overall experience with Octopus CRM has been awesome. I will continue to use it.

Pros

I like the CRM feature and my ability to pick the contacts that I want to interact with. It is also very simple to use.

Cons

Sometimes I forget the process to execute software. There should be something in the program that steers you in the right direction without having to watch a tutorial.

Terry from ReFirm Labs

Absolutely the best!

I've tried many other LinkedIn CRM products and I was never happy with any of them until I discovered Octopus. I started with the free trial. I was so impressed on Day 1 of the trial that I knew I was going to become a customer. I opted for the annual option. I was able to grow my connections from around 1,000 to well over 3,400 (as of this review) in less than a couple months. And I was able to engage in actual conversations that have led to product demos, trials, and a few purchases of our SaaS platform that sells for over five figures. Anyone that says you cannot generate sales on LinkedIn is wrong. The reason "they" are wrong is because "they" don't have a connection, awareness, engagement, conversion system in place. Octopus helps automate a lot of that process. But you still need to understand your audience and how to solve their problems.

Pros

The ease of use and the ability to create campaign flows.

Cons

It's not really a con. But it would be nice to pre-populate campaigns and set times for them to launch. However, you are required to be logged into LinkedIn and when Octopus runs, it opens a new tab. So I understand why it can't be set up for a future run date. But it sure would be nice!

Reasons for Switching to Octopus CRM

Ease of use and effectiveness

Glen from BillyGuard Pty Ltd

Great product for making targeted connections on LinkedIn

This is helping me to build a really good database of targeted connections. Means my marketing messages i put out on LinkedIn are getting in front of significant numbers of my key targets. I have managed to add more than 2000 new connections in a very short time, and it is helping me to increase my success rate as many people see me connected to their peers. I have seen my acceptance rate hit close to 60% some days - thats another 60 connections added in a single day - AUTOMATICALY. I need to add that these are first time connection requests that are being successful - on my first time reaching out to them - 60% of peope connect. It's incredible.

Pros

It is easy to build a target list and then just chip away at it each day automatically. It also automatically stops me from doing too much and raising flags with LinkedIn. I am sending 100 connecrtions a day and having a success rate of >30%

Cons

The ability to easily manage and export to a mass mailing system. It would also be really handy if all of the contacts data fields available from LinkedIn were grabbed - Phone number etc where available.

Reasons for Choosing Octopus CRM

It was recommended to me by a digital marketing expert. I do not regret taking their advice at all. In terms of bang for buck - i am really happy. I know there is a lot that i could probably be using it for that i aren't - but i just haven't had time to look at the other functionality yet. I will get around to that next.

Jonathan from Financial Services

Excellent capabilities for the price

Once I watched the training videos and played around a little I quickly mastered this system. Great experience. Highly recommend for the busy professional who wants to streamline their LinkedIn efforts.

Pros

Absolutely excellent at what it does. Saving search results and queuing for future connection campaigns, customized/dynamic messaging, visit management and even exporting contact data. All the features most of us want for a fraction of the price.

Cons

Setting up funnels and understanding how contacts are moved/forwarded through each step took a few tries to really understand. I’d like to see a little more control over this process. I can’t seem to separate any connection requests that were ignored and this would be nice for follow up (it may exist and I just don’t know how to use it yet). A HUGE improvement could be made with some logic operators for messaging. Such as IF HAS INSERT . Result =. + “it’s so cool that you support , I love their mission” Many other applications for basic logic and expanded dynamic field insertion.

Reasons for Choosing Octopus CRM

Features were a better for for my need, price was very reasonable and the 7 day free trial gave me the test run I needed to ensure this would work for my purposes.

Frank from The Brenes Agency

Perfect for contact

Built multiple sales funnels and have closed several agents for recruiting to my company

Pros

Great tool allows you to quickly and efficiently connect to LinkedIn users in a mass scale. Also allows you to create a targeted sales funnel with in seconds

Cons

Cvs file download doesn’t include the contacts phone nor email

Reasons for Choosing Octopus CRM

Ease of use and execution

Andres from Corporix

A great help

As a recruiter, it is very important for me to be able to send a large number of messages or add many specific contacts. It helped me a lot in achieving a higher volume of sent messages, which improved my candidate sourcing process. It is very easy to use, and that is very important

Pros

This tool helped me a lot in the growth of my LinkedIn network. It would be very useful to have personalization tools in message sending

Cons

it would be very useful to add search functions that LinkedIn free does not provide, as well as customization in the automation of sending messages

Reasons for Choosing Octopus CRM

When I did the free trial I liked it a lot, and when they offered a great discount I could take advantage of it (I'm from Argentina and the USA Dollar is a very expensive currency here)

Reasons for Switching to Octopus CRM

it was very expensive, and the user support was very bad

Rick from Driving Success

Occasionally something too good to be true actually is real

Great value. Best benefit/$$ of any app I use. If you need a LinkedIn prospecting/communication tool just try it. The free trial is full featured.

Pros

This is going to look like a shill. All five stars and 10/10 recommendations but this app is great. It’s 1/5 the cost of competitive products I evaluated and it had a free trial so I dove in. Everything works as promised. I particularly like the export capabilities. It’s way easier to get prospect info out of Octopus than LinkedIn. #1 tool in my prospecting toolbox

Cons

The only con is their support is in Europe (Poland?) so for North American users there is a bit of a delay if you have questions. However their videos are excellent and plentiful so it’s unlikely you will ever need help.

Reasons for Choosing Octopus CRM

Price much lower same functions.

Price much lower

Ovidiu from IndexCode

Great product for LinkedIn automation

Octopus CRM is our favorite tool when it comes to lead generation on LinkedIn and the overall experience with it is really good.

Pros

What I like about Octopus that it's very simple to learn, understand and use. Also, they have a great customer support team, always ready to give a hand. Very nice people always over-delivering, they are great and this makes Octopus CRM even better.

Cons

I use Octopus CRM daily for more than a year and what I have noticed is that they don't really update their products, which is a great product but there is always room for improvement.

Nicola from Groupe Finanzia

One of the best if not the best CRM for LinkedIn

I like it a lot for a CRM especially the ease of use and automation when it comes to connected and sending messages on LinkdIn. A good part of my business comes from LinkdIn and this software cuts my time in half!

Pros

Simplicity and automation is key is what makes this software work great.

Cons

Maximum 1000 searches not a fan about that. It should be unlimited because I have over 10k followers.

Javier from Advice Hub

I had used other softwares

Its been good but i am wanting the features i mentioned above as this would make it easier for us to use

Pros

the ability to be able to engage more with the prospects by being able to insert things like their title, company and even endorse their skills

Cons

I dont like how you have to mannually go to each message and select how many you want to send. It would be a massive massive improvement if you could set a delay on when the message sent and therefore have the whole funnel completely automated For example step send connection. Step 2 send 3 days later. Step 5 send 3 days later etc. That would be fantastic....you can do this automation on other software The second thing would be really good if you could group all steps under one funnel. This would make it really easy to split test and create seperate funnels . You would have a really valuable CRM and would be a fetaure i would pay extra for.

Reasons for Switching to Octopus CRM

the other software did not allow it to endorse people.

Henrique from DRAFT Inc

Totally recommend for outbound approach

Software is great. Whoever is not using it is wasting time.

Pros

Works best when you use it with a friendly approach versus being the annoying sales person. I send 100 requests a day and get about 30 in return.

Cons

I wish there was way that the data would stay saved even after I've cleared the processed contacts. I have to delete those lists so that I can forward new contacts to other lists (without duplicating).

Jenna from Foundry

If you need to make connections in a new field, this is the way

I have really enjoyed the program and wish I had learned about this years ago when I was starting out in the sales world.

Pros

I liked the fact that you could quickly and easily identify your targets then send them personalized messages with merged fields.

Cons

I wish you could merger more of the info into the messaging and the drip emails were easier to set up. I would also like to be able to download all of the data from one place to review.

Ease of use

Stephen from Summit Sales Recruiting

Fantastic Tool for LinkedIn Outreach

5 Star Software. Lots of Value, and an user-friendly interface.

Pros

I have used numerous LinkedIn tools to connect with users and send personalized messages but none of them come close to Octopus. I love how the interface acts as a CRM and stores who you've sent messages to and what the message says. It helps out tremendously with my outreach and automating repetitive tasks.

Cons

The flow of the automation could be a little more easily defined, but nonetheless, it works great!

Dux Soup doesn't nearly have as many features as OctopusCRM

Miguel from MB Consulting Group

Octopus CRM Review

Pros

I loved how easy it was to import profiles and connect with people. I have not had one problem using this software nor any negative effects on my LinkedIn profile. With other softwares, I have had problems on my account. I also love being able to create campaigns that you can set up to connect, message, and follow up with people!

Cons

There wasn't anything I didn't like about using the software!

Hanne from WSI

Better practices

My overall experience has been very good, except for those details that I think would make the lead attraction work process even easier and more controlled from start to finish. What I would most like is to have an option where I can configure the time that I give to wait for each process of the campaign until launching the next one. THAT WOULD MAKE A DIFFERENCE

Pros

What I liked the most is the ease of automating and the personal nature of each of its processes. It has allowed me to increase my number of contacts greatly and in an optimized way.

Cons

I think my strongest suggestion would be if there was a calendar that would allow me to see the progress of each of my campaigns from the different buyer people, and take my programming on a scheduled basis so as not to get lost along the way. Another detail is that suddenly I have not been able to link the process follow-up. "Presentation, thanks for connecting, corporate mail, farewell" in a simple way.

Mark from Integrate ERP

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Excellent product. Very easy to set up, use and not expensive

Overall, very happy with our purchase. A simple, yet extremely effective automation tool.

Pros

Easy to use Intuitive outlay Fast and friendly customer support Most of all - it does exactly what it says it does... it enhances our LinkedIn presence very effectively. Saves TONNES of time.

Cons

The speed with which the messages are sent is a little slow. Faster processing would help.

Bert from Pitchdrive

Industry: Venture Capital & Private Equity

A must-have tool

Pros

I love how Octopus facilitates creating outreach campaigns at a massive scale without having to worry that you'd follow-up on someone who replied. It has 10X'd our sales and I highly recommend the service. This is why we also started recommending this to our portfolio startups. You can create multiple campaigns and compare the efficiency. This enables us to test fast and iterate our approach at a pace that wasn't possible before.

Cons

It would be even better if I could merge campaign lists. For example, if I run 5 different campaigns on the same target audience I don't want to reach out to the same person twice. If you reach out to someone in a different campaign, the tool doesn't recognize that that person has been contacted before.

Reasons for Choosing Octopus CRM

Price, Look & Feel, option to create drip campaigns, etc.

Mouad from Mouad Atfi

Got the basics done right

If you don't need A/B testing or a step by step workflow. OctopusCRM is functional and simple to use.

Pros

It's simple and fast to get setup and start using. Although there is a tiny learning curve, there is always a video tutorial or training available.

Cons

Lacks an intuitive workflow/funnel builder and A/B testing messages.

Reasons for Choosing Octopus CRM

Better value through targeted discount.

Ishtiaque from ECI Software Solutions

Automate your LinkedIn reach and engage with a lot!

Absolutely LOVE me my Octopus CRM - It has simplified my outreach strategies and have enabled my LinkedIn profile to have a lot more visitors leading to more credibility in the market.

Pros

The system has its own restrictions in place that does not breach LinkedIn’s engagement policies. That means whenever you are trying to send too many connection requests or messages to people, Octopus will automatically stop you from getting banned on LinkedIn! Also my prospects love personalised connection messages, they love that we are visiting them, endorsing them and then sending them follow up messages to connect with our business too! It’s a must have for any serious salesperson.

Cons

It’s sometimes a little hard to track which people you have engaged with and which you haven’t. I wish it came with its own data visualisation CRM.

Robert from NuWeb Marketing

Very reasonably priced and easy to use

I have been extremely happy since day one, I think it's very reasonably+ priced and super easy to use.

Pros

I really like how I can create a funnel for multiple touches with potentially new clients.

Cons

I wish there was a bulk removal of older still pending connection invites so I wouldn't have to remove them one by one.

Reasons for Choosing Octopus CRM

It seemed easy to use and I was looking for simple and inexpensive. You are both!

Reasons for Switching to Octopus CRM

they sucked! you do not... pretty simple.

Krystian from Business Paradise

Octopus CRM as one of the best Lead Generation platforms for LinkedIn

In overall, I am very satisfied with the OctopusCRM and I will be using it myself and recommend to all my clients.

Pros

The platform is cloud-based, so all the data is kept on the servers. You can access the software on any computer by installing the Chrome extension. Functionalities are easy to use and user friendly.

Cons

That you need to start every action manually. It would be amazing to have some automation here, that will automatically start every day.

David from Business Finders Canada

Industry: Commercial Real Estate

A Never Ending Ocean of LinkedIn Leads!

I have had nothing short of an amazing experience with Octopus CRM. I accidentally signed up with an incorrect email address and they fixed that for me quite quickly, which I was thankful for!

Pros

I like how well integrated each module can be with each other module. There are too many great features to list here!

Cons

The only thing I'd love to see that is not currently implemented would be the ability to automate 100% of all campaigns in some way. I understand that this would require a lot of custom programming to accomplish though!

Reasons for Choosing Octopus CRM

The interface is gorgeous and the functionalities are great. It also helped that there are so many video tutorials - as that is the way that I learn best.

Reasons for Switching to Octopus CRM

I wanted to try something new that had reporting tools and was more of an "all-in-one" solution.

Tom from Growth Engineering

Great tool to expand your network

Pros

Very easy to expand your connection network. Has the potential to help improve ability to stay better engaged with your first level connections.

Cons

The platform claims to be able to send a campaign of messages to groups of users. However, my team has not been able to get this ongoing scheduled feature to work properly. Would love to be able to speak with a human at Octopus about this issue but they only provide chat support.

Doug from ActionCOACH Team Sage

Fits the bill perfectly for me...

I was looking for a solution to semi-automate the building of my network on LinkedIn. I wanted to be able to create scripts for how I would reach out, control who was being reached out to, and be able to automate some of the process of connecting. Since I have started, I have grown my network by about 500 connections and this in only after a few weeks of working the system. I'm very happy with it.

Pros

I like that it's pretty easy to use and mostly automates the job of building my network on LinkedIn. Was never really interested in something that was a total automation where I couldn't control who and when it was connecting, so this software was perfect for me.

Cons

Some of the features are not exactly obvious about how they work, so you have to do the trainings to learn how to use them, but once you understand how they work, they are pretty easy to use.

Dmitriy from Landly AI

LinkedIn Supercharger

I save almost 3 hours a day on new connections, endorsing profiles, etc. Now it's fully automated. I spend around 10 minutes a day to launch activities.

Pros

Totally happy with Octopus CRM. I managed to boost my LinkedIn profile and increased the number of 1st connections from 2.5k to 5.5k in one month. I use it daily: make visits, connections, endorsements every day. From time to time I do cold messaging. I tried many other similar services but Octopus is the best for me. The almost ideal combination of features and price.

Cons

Messages automation can be better. I wish to have a total 4-5-steps messaging automation. It would be great to have something like a schedule to launch connections and other processes from time to time.

Better UI, more automation

Better UI, more automation

Damian from We Work

Taking outbound sales lead gen into our own hands

really excellent! Went from outsourcing our lead gen to 3rd party companies with very underwhelming results . We now have a solid sales pipeline which we built ourselves with using octopus

Pros

- Super easy to use in collaboration with linkedin sales nav. - Really easy to organise and maintain solid sales pipelines - Great way to find new target industries - Super easy to manage team performance - Great development model (new tools all the time) - Customer support team very responsive

Cons

Was a little clunky when i started using it but now the process is much more streamlined Would like to be able to view my dashboard/ organise other campaigns while one is working

Reasons for Switching to Octopus CRM

Product - Lead generation using teams of people in India Underwhelming results as very specific product pitch

Monika from Allworth Financial

Good product, terrible customer service

The plug works well enough. Considered switch because there is NO customer support.

Pros

It is very easy to use and learn.

Cons

No customer service support. I have reached out over 3 times and never heard back from a single person. Does not sync with Saleforce and I have no customer service that can assist with finding solutions with connecting my CRM.

Reasons for Choosing Octopus CRM

ease of use and I thought there would be customer support

DAVID from Entreprise consciente

Amélioration possible

Octopus ma vraiment permi de rendre la prospection et la diffusion des produits sur linkedin beaucoup plus performante.

Pros

L'outil est vraiment performant pour optimiser le temps de travail passé à la prospection linkedin, il me fait gagner un temps très très important.

Cons

Ce que j'ai moins apprécié du produit, c'est le manque d'évolution, un nombre important de fonctionnalité supplémentaire pourrait rendre cet outil bien plus performant. Parmi ces évolutions voici les principales auxquels je pense : 1) Automatisation des opérations entre les phase (connexion=>messages=>visites), 2) le like automatique de post ainsi que le sharing, 3) la copie des traités vers une nouvelle campagne (l'import/export le permet, mais un simple copier ou dupliquer serait bien venu),

Brian from CincyBrianHires

The value add...

Good, but it was a little deceptive with the billing.

Pros

It is a very user friendly tool once you understand the steps. Good training guides and contact.

Cons

Pricing you out at the year long subscription automatically and the free trial included more than what you get.

Ease of use

Jennie from Farmers Insurance

A Time Saver!!

As a recruiter, Octopus has streamlined the way I contact prospects. I used to spend all day looking at profiles and connecting and would have to maintain lists of people I wanted to talk to then wait for their connection acceptance to send a message. With Octopus I can send out connections to the filtered group of people of my choosing, Octopus adds them to a separate message list once we've connected and I can message hundreds with the click of one button. This has saved me so much time!

Pros

I love how easy it is to use Octopus. There are plenty of tutorial videos that make it easy to understand how to properly use the software. Very user friendly.

Cons

I wish there was more information about the dashboard page and the statistics shown there. I see the bar graph, but wonder what each value is and how I can improve my numbers.

Paul from HelloScribe

Surprisingly Efficient

We invest heavily in a our Agency Toolkit to ensure we're giving our clients access to the best available tools to meet their needs. Octopus CRM, unlike their competitors, was easy to use right out the gate, no steep learning curve, and very easy to implement. Like most automation tools, you worry about breaking any platform rules, but Octopus CRM has built in good failsafes to avoid abuse, and our clients value that.

Pros

- Easy To Set Up & Use, Just Set It & Forget It - Good Pricing - Integration With Zapier - Good Failsafes to Avoid Linkedin Platform Abuse

Cons

Would love to see some of the automation features improved, but there's not much to compare it to, so not much to complain about.

Reasons for Switching to Octopus CRM

Was looking for a better designed alternative that integrated with some of our existing tools like Zapier.

Ruth from Self

I love my Octopus

Very easy to use. Uncomplicated, and it doesn't take long.

Pros

Octopus is so easy to use, and, it saves me so much time. And, it is very affordable so I can use month after month.

Cons

I am only missing one feature... to withdraw old invitations. Maybe it's coming?

Reasons for Choosing Octopus CRM

The price suited me. The ease of operation, and the time to finish each job is also very reasonable.

davy from devenir beatmaker

My Review for Octopus CRM

This software allows me to be closer to my prospects and convert them more easily into customers.

Pros

what I like most is its simplicity and efficiency (I offer online training and have made sales through it)

Cons

I can't say there's anything I don't like. I think the software is very well done. Please keep it simple !

Reasons for Choosing Octopus CRM

I immediately fell under the spell of the software's architecture.

Jennifer from Koren Rogers Executive Search

Great tool!

Pros

I have a LinkedIn Recruiter seat and so I use that for building projects and sending InMails. However, Octopus CRM has been fantastic for increasing my candidate outreach in building my network. I set up over 20 new candidate interviews with highly qualified candidates within the first couple of weeks of using the software. Being able to send batch connection requests with personal messages has been a time saver and a great benefit.

Cons

Because I have a LinkedIn Recruiter seat, I only use the lowest tier of Octopus CRM. I do with that at the base level you could build have "projects" because it would be useful to me to be able to build and import multiple connection lists and then modify the emails separately. Right now, I have to import and then run all connections on a specific list, then go back and run a new search and do the same all over again if I want to change up my messaging and not mix up the contacts. I don't need all of the other features of the tier that has projects so I can't justify the cost for that move just to get projects.

Very Good

Excellent! The best.

Pros

Much easier & Simpler than LinkedIn Helper.

Cons

Compaigns can only send message, not attachment or pictures. Compaigns management is not very idea.

Simpler, easier.

Aitor from LIS Solutions

Best help for Linkedin Prospecting

It is helping us to prospect faster and also with higher quality and monitoring, through the automation of the process and its better control.

Pros

It is very easy to use and very intuitive, and helps to automate the prospecting process

Cons

It would be nice to be able to see the number of users of a list prior to its sending in each campaign. You can also see from the Dashboard the messages or contacts that have answered the messages, click on the number of replies and see the names and surnames from there to be able to move them to other campaigns. It would also be nice to be able to choose users who have not replied to connections or messages and to be able to move them one step back in the campaigns or in the funnel.

Hanzllah from Hanzer Elites

CRM Review

my overall experience have been good when it comes to using this CRM.

Pros

I like the funnel building and how easy things go into place.

Cons

I wish the following up feature was a bit better. For example, create a full amount of followup sequence for just 1 piticular person.

Reasons for Choosing Octopus CRM

I've seen how easy it can be used and I like the funnel building part.

Adam from Logistykapoprostu.pl

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Great tool for anybody who runs campaigns on LinkedIn

I use Octopus regularly as a part of marketing automation for professional blog. I never had any technical problems and customer service was always available to explain how to better use the tool. I can recommend Octopus to anybody who wants to have an impact on LinkedIn.

Pros

Octopus easily allows to run personalized mass-message campaign for your followers. It was of great help when I promoted my blog Logistykapoprostu.pl for the first time.

Cons

I would appreciate if further automation functions were developed (like auto withdraw invitation after few weeks etc.).

Reasons for Switching to Octopus CRM

I was not satisfied with Helper interface. While researching other options I found Octopus that proved to be more user friendly and at lower price.

Using for Lead Generation

I do lead generation, so for me is important to have the possibility to send to many people in a time a unique message in some situations.

Pros

The product is very clear and easy to use. Moreover help me to fill my DB very quickly.

Cons

I think if it would be better for me if the selection of the leads is more specific and with more options (ex. research botton).

Kenneth from VF

next gen linked in outreach

Pros

it is so easy to create a multiple message response based on if someone responds or not and view stats that no other app has, very well done

Cons

the download needs to be like a matrix, so that I an download all times and campaigns and days, and Its all there

very hard to do anything with a 2 step or more funnell

Sarah from LIS Solutions GmbH

Helpful tool, some tricks have to be handled

Pros

Possibility to spread contact requests and messages easily

Cons

Dashboards don't really work. On November 25th I had a lot of connections & messages, but nothing shows. Today, November 27th only the first 17 connects show, but up to now I had 42 and still going. Also in the numbers to restrict the campaign (field in front of "launch") does not always work: after entering 7 persons to connect as a trial, the machine wouldn't stop until I quit manually!

Cheaper, easier to implement