What are CloudLex users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using CloudLex software through verified user reviews

• icon"I like most that everything is Cloud-based and easily accessible on the the phone app. Also that it easily integrates with Word documents."
  • icon"The tracking of expenses, settlement offers and easy report generation is very useful. The document storage with Dropbox backup is excellent."
  • icon"The ease of use - very intuitive, features are easy to find and discover. The robust software has completely changed our firm."
  • icon"The software is strongly geared to personal injury firms. Not as intuitive for our workers’ compensation cases."
  • icon"Not something we don't like, rather something we are waiting for."
  • icon"No instant messenger between users. No QuickBooks integration."

Browse all CloudLex Reviews

• Have you used CloudLex and would like to share your experience with others?

Jeffery

Reliable, Dependable, Secure and Easy to Use

Better than exceptional.

Pros

CloudLex is extremely reliable and easy to use. After five minutes of logging in for the first time, our secretaries went to work with ease of use. The seamless, secondary storage integration method, using Dropbox, allows our attorneys to have access for their trial delivery software. By far, the most efficient and effective software that we have ever used.

Cons

We haven’t found anything that we don’t like to date.

Reasons for choosing CloudLex

CloudLex is a far superior product

Reasons for switching to CloudLex

The simplicity of installation and the ease of use.

Jeff

Cloudlex a quick study

Wonderful customer service. Good inexpensive product.

Pros

Ease of learning. Up and running first day. Task management. Easy to assign and track. Notes. Easy to see and use.

Cons

No instant messenger between users. No QuickBooks integration.

Reasons for choosing CloudLex

Cost and ease of learning. Smart advocate was for a larger caseload. We have under 200 files open.

Needed new program.

Jesse

May 2022

Personal Injury Case Management Made Easy!

Great product, I would recommend to any personal injury firm large or small. Customer service is unbelievable!

Pros

This product is exceptionally easy to use. My team and I are not the my tech savvy of law firms, but Cloudlex has made it easy to utilize technology to get work done effectively and efficiently.

Cons

I would like to see some more third-party software integrations like Docusign or Adobe signature implemented. It would also be nice if the email connectors were a bit more user friendly.

Reasons for switching to CloudLex

I liked what I saw at Cloudlex and we were given a great deal. Ultimately, the customer service was the deciding factor.

Cera

Industry: Law Practice

Super easy to use and get the hang of.

Pros

It helps the firm be more organized with all the cases that we are currently working on. It makes all the files easy to find. Also allows us to link documents which is super easy to link to the medical bills. Cloudlex also helps remind pur attorneys what they have coming up with the reminders going up to 30 days before the event.

Cons

I think the only thing I dont really care for is when I create an event, I have to have a matter in order to enter it into cloudlex but other than that there isn't really anything that I dont like about cloudlex.

Response from CloudLex

Thanks for a great rating, Cera. We are pleased to know that you find CloudLex easy to use. We'd just like to point out that if you save an event as "Other" or "Personal Event", you do not have to tag it to a matter. Hope this helps!

Replied July 2018

Kristina

Beyond Words

Too many benefits to list. This is really a great program and highly recommend to all plaintiff's paralegals that are looking to up their client management game. DO tell your boss about this program!

Pros

The greatest plaintiff's law firm software that I have come across. The ease of use, system interface, tracking and reports features, task management, and customer service far succeed their competitors.

Cons

Nothing at all! This software is intuitive and easy to use

Better in EVERY area.

Reasons for switching to CloudLex

Better features and specific to plaintiff's firms.

Cloudlex: great software, amazing customer service, best case management platform hands down.

Cloudlex has increased our firm's efficiency and ability to draft, share, and maintain files over our old case management system. More importantly, it has helped to dig into the cases deeper and more thoroughly than other platforms because of the system for plugging in case information and document management. Complying with statutes, court deadlines, and other time sensitive things has become way easier since using Cloudlex. It has reduced the potential for malpractice in more ways than one.

Pros

Unlike most case management softwares that require documents to be placed into folders and sub-folders, Cloudlex allows you to categorize and tag everything to find it faster than all other platforms. You can find any document, photo, case detail, and anything you upload to Cloudlex by simply running a search for it in the search bar or going to a matter and quickly filtering for what you need. One feature that no other software except Cloudlex has is the ability to calendar for notices of claim. Most other platforms only allowed for calculation of statutes of limitation. Cloudlex has a "Lifecycle" which allows users to easily see motions that have been filed by both parties, the due date of responsive pleadings, and the status of the motion. Whether you were recently assigned to the case or haven't opened it in a while, this feature is great for quickly looking at the status of any pending motion or to see what has happened previously. Another amazing feature of Cloudlex is the "Workflow" which enables users to create a to-do list for any case to reduce confusion of what needs to be accomplished on any case. Finally, the extensions and plugins that Cloudlex has with Microsoft Office products are great! You can upload the newest draft or document to Cloudlex directly from your Word document and you can send emails in Outlook that will be saved in Cloudlex. It is a fantastic platform to manage your case from start to finish!

Cons

If you like to use the archaic document management style of folders and sub-folders, Cloudlex may not fit your needs or may be difficult to learn how to use Cloudlex quickly.

Barry

Best Cloud Base Software for Personal Injury Attorneys

Very very good. Very optimistic about a long term relationship.

Pros

1. Cloudlex thought through a particular aspect of PI practice that does not appear to be considered in any other legal management system: The unification of documents (medical, wages, damages etc.) with data about those documents with the corresponding ability to index the documents in the context of the data. This provides for top notch organization and data management. 2. The merge document tool is solid. I appreciate the fact that the tool is native to the system and requires no integration on the part of the user. It is simply part of the system. In general, this is a highlight of Cloudlex. I look forward to development of the tool including additional delivery methods and ability to merge as a PDF, but I suspect that is only a matter of time. 3. Customer service is the best I have seen (and I have tried 3 other cloudbased systems) 4. The vision of cloudlex to include an integrated intake app, referral network and client communicator will enhance the system. Again, the developers desire to develop these items natively is commendable.

Cons

1. Could use the ability to have at least a few custom data fields although, I understand the theory behind this limitation. 2. Coming from a Salesforce Environment, I do miss the ability to trigger a work flow with particular actions and events rather than having to activate the workflows separately.

Brian

Industry: Law Practice

CloudLex has transformed how we practice law.

Access anywhere any time.

Pros

CloudLex allows our attorneys to access our documents from anywhere at any time. Snowstorms no longer require moving documents to flash drives to work from home. How it truly changed just one of our cases was during an arbitration. A question came up which my physical binder did not have the answer. I was able to access a note in the CloudLex file from my iPad and immediately defeat the Respondent's case. That is just one example of how it has transformed our firm's practice of law. CloudLex's most valuable feature though is its support staff. Any issue we have ever had has been resolved almost immediately with a simple phone call. Whenever we needed training for new staff members they have provided it. Without them, the product would still be amazing, but they are a bonus. Lastly, they are constantly adding to the platform. The feature updates are weekly. Best though is if there is a feature or category I need they have added it for us.

Cons

I would like to the see it incorporate the ability to add separate documents such as exhibits as "sub-documents" under a motion or mediation that has already been added to the system. But there truly is nothing I have disliked or found cumbersome about the product aside from that.

Kareem R.

Cloudlex is Great!!!

Pros

My favorite feature of CloudLex software is the visible metrics that show up on the dashboard whenever you log in to the system. It allows me to get a quick snapshot of my practice and enables me to quickly focus my attention on areas of need. Otherwise the software is incredibly easy to navigate and is very user friendly. I love this software.

Cons

Any suggestions I have made in my time asw a CloudLex user have been quickly remedied. I have no negatives about the product at this time.

Case Management Superiority

Fantastic!

Pros

Simple to use, integrates easily all my devices, and perfect for document and deadline organization.

Cons

Would like intakes to have same tab options as matters.

Ease of use.

May 2022

Amazing and intuitive platform. The Ipad of Personal Injury practice management.

Centralizing your platform and data is integral to employees using and implementing the tools Cloudlex makes available. Get your employees on board, document your workflows, and enjoy the benefits once Cloudlex's efficient data entry reporting machine is put to work.

Pros

Document management functions are top notch. Specific reporting to personal injury metrics is huge and appreciated. Please develop more custom fields though!

Cons

Not something we don't like, rather something we are waiting for. Clean Calendar Rules integration with personal Outlook calendar sync for 2022 please!

Anthony

Industry: Law Practice

Easy to use with high tech tools.

Pros

It is very easy to use. I am at the age where I think I know how to use programs but I often realize I have no clue! Cloudlex is super easy. When I first started using I could not believe how easy it was to use. At my old firm we needed a full day of training on their case management software and we were still confused. With CloudLex training takes a few minutes. Another pro is the customer service. Simply amazing. The few times I had a question I called one of there rep and he would call me back right away. Very refreshing .

Cons

At first some features were limited. I had access to more features with the other programs. I notice that Cloudlex has been implementing newer features with time. It is exciting when I get an update and see what new "toys" I have. Now most of the features are on par with the other programs.

MICHAEL

Industry: Law Practice

I've had cloudlex for almost a year and have been very happy with the product.

I was able to organize information in order to properly manage my law firm. I run all sorts of reports for different types of information. My team is able to handle about 40% more cases than our previous software since we are able to organize and manage the documents and automate our internal processes.

Pros

The software creates very detailed categories for which you are easily able to organize information and run reports to manage your law firm in an efficient and effective manner. It is specifically tailored for personal injury law firms. It took a couple of months to get acclimated to the software, but once we did, we realized it is light years beyond other softwares that we used. Highly recommended for managing partners and attorneys looking to organize and grow their practice.

Cons

The iphone app is not up to speed yet. You can only perform basic functions and view certain information on the app. But they are working on it and will soon make the app as functional as the website.

Industry: Law Practice

It does everything that I need and it does it easily/intuitively. Excellent support, easy to learn.

No more lost documents, nervous questions like "Have we checked the statute?" Easy to collaborate and communicate with the team. It also imposes responsibility on team members because it requires feedback and updating of tasks. Very well thought out program. It is important to understand that when you call or email for support, you are talking to very high level people. You have a very high level of confidence in the Cloudlex group as you interact.

Pros

1. Notice of critical dates are easily entered, pop up as needed, populate to calendar and give notification to necessary staff. This is great redundancy for critical tasks and it is easy to input. 2. The tracking of expenses, settlement offers and easy report generation is very useful. 3. The document storage with Dropbox backup is excellent. 4. It is truly a comprehensive solution that encourages team work and proper supervision of team members. It feels quick and clean to use both in terms of actual speed and the user interface as well.

Cons

It would be nice to create custom fields suited to my individual practice but there are technical barriers to this. Also, I don't want to be the Sorcerer's Apprentice - I get this bright idea about how to set up fields, do it and then realize that I didn't quite plan it right.

Easy to use. Accessible. Versatile.

Pros

The interface makes things self explanatory. You can go on the the site and easily navigate through whatever you need to get done. The menu options are easily identifiable and useable. That's the mark of a good case management software, usability.

Cons

The intake function is not ready. Once we have an intake function and the fields are populated, it will make this software much more useful and easy to use. Also, no quickbooks functionality. It will be worthwhile to use this software with quickbooks online so that it will be effortless.

Angelicque

Very Intuitive and Easy to Use

Pros

It is easy to access remotely which allows us to maximize the productivity of our office. Additionally, it's many features ranging from reports to the calendar provides the opportunity for analytics that were formerly unavailable to us.

Cons

The only suggestion (that really isn't a con) is that since we occasionally utilize per diem attorneys to cover court appearances, we would like the ability to list their name on the "assigned to" section of the calendar entry.

richard

all of what I need, none of what I do not need. Perfect tool for law firm efficiency!

streamlined my law firm's case processing; my cases move faster and more efficiently towards resolution; increased office productivity due to the great tasking functions and task tracking; no program downtime; accessible anywhere, which has inspired some of my staff to increase work time; eliminated my staff doing duplicate work. also much cheaper than my prior software so I saved money.

Pros

web based; great tasking functions; no downtime; super easy learning curve; on the spot support on demand; always improving; geared specifically for plaintiff personal injury; easy reporting functions; no clutter from functions i would never use in my practice.

Cons

not really a function of the cloudlex program, but, i wish there were better internet connections in the courthouses in ny city and long island to make better use of my waiting time there.

Alyce

Cloudlex Has Helped My Law Practice

This is a must have for all plaintiff personal injury lawyers

Pros

Cloud-based with free support, no more calls to hourly rate support! It is multi-functional and helps me track my cases in so many ways. One of my favorite functions is the welcome screen where I can see how many cases I have signed up each month.

Cons

I wish there was a way to do a file review without having to keep returning to the top of the list after opening a case and having to scroll down again. They will probably fix this after reading this reviewing as they are constantly upgrading the product.

By far the best case management software out there!!

Pros

It is so easy and simple to use. The customer service is second to none. They deal with any issues and answer any questions right away. Being web based is such a plus.

Cons

Having mass tort as part of my practice I would like to be able to customize case types to the projects we get involved with. Hopeful that functionality will be added.

Adam

The future of Cloud Based Case Management for Plaintiffs

Our office was still using mainly paper before. As Im slowly getting Cloudlex implemented in all our cases, everyone in the office is seeing just how much more efficient it is and the brilliance in having 1 place to manage all of your cases and information. I cannot wait until we are using all the features Cloudlex offers and are fully optimized.

Pros

The simplicity and how it exactly configured for plaintiff's practice. I also like how they're constantly listening to feedback and making improvements.

Cons

The media management for photos/videos/audio could be improved.

Christopher

Fantastic Product

The software has promoted an efficiency that I did not realize possible before implementing their software. I owe a good deal of the credit of my firm's success to CloudLex.

Pros

The software is VERY user friendly and is specifically tailored for Plaintiff's Personal Injury.

Cons

The software layout is exactly how I would have designed it had I built the software myself. There is little if anything I would change.

Jessica

Cloudlex was excellent decision for small PI Firm

Pros

Cons

Capacity of files is a little low for us but we have been able to utilize their archiver product to remove closed files from our matters.

claudia

I use this software every day

Pros

good way of communicating about a client throughout the law firm.

Cons

i wish it wouldn't time me out because then i have to sign in all over again everytime.

Azzam

Excellent Choice

Pros

I have reviewed many options for cloud based PI software, and I strongly believe that Cloudlex is the best option out there. Great support team, easy to set up, and affordable. You can't go wrong with Cloudlex.

Cons

Can not do hourly billing only set up for contingency cases

Gary L

Cloudlex

Great product. The team are awesome, very knowledgeable and accessible for questions.

Pros

That it is specifically tailored for Personal Injury Firms and integrates well with google, outlook etc.

Cons

None at this time. The product is upgraded frequently

CloudLex