Best Cloud Base Software for Personal Injury Attorneys
Value for Money
Very very good. Very optimistic about a long term relationship.
1. Cloudlex thought through a particular aspect of PI practice that does not appear to be considered in any other legal management system: The unification of documents (medical, wages, damages etc.) with data about those documents with the corresponding ability to index the documents in the context of the data. This provides for top notch organization and data management.
2. The merge document tool is solid. I appreciate the fact that the tool is native to the system and requires no integration on the part of the user. It is simply part of the system. In general, this is a highlight of Cloudlex. I look forward to development of the tool including additional delivery methods and ability to merge as a PDF, but I suspect that is only a matter of time.
3. Customer service is the best I have seen (and I have tried 3 other cloudbased systems)
4. The vision of cloudlex to include an integrated intake app, referral network and client communicator will enhance the system. Again, the developers desire to develop these items natively is commendable.
1. Could use the ability to have at least a few custom data fields although, I understand the theory behind this limitation.
2. Coming from a Salesforce Environment, I do miss the ability to trigger a work flow with particular actions and events rather than having to activate the workflows separately.