Litify Reviews

4.65 / 5 (34) FrontRunners

Our advisors have recommended this product 1 time in the last 30 days

• Pros

• "The system is very user friendly, easy to learn and navigate. I truly like that our system gives us access to open multiple windows to work on different things at the same time. "

• "The software has powerful tools and functionality. "

• "Platform is built on top of Salesforce allowing end-users to easily customize the software without needing developers."

• Cons

• "Would like an additional note section to provide periodic updates to file status, but this would just be an improvement on already quality system."

• "I cant honestly find something I do not like about it. Everything can be customized to our firms needs"

• "Self customizations may be too difficult for some users requiring to hire a Salesforce Administrator which can be expensive."

Browse Litify Reviews

Anthony from Attorney Group

Consistently exceed all expectations and blow the competitors out of the water.

Pros

Salesforce ecosystem lays the foundation and the amazing Litify team builds the structure that, for the first time ever, provides an amazing, industry specific tailored platform that can do anything a law firm can dream to do... and more. This platform has the ability to completely change the industry from a technology and efficiency perspective; and that change, is desperately needed.

Cons

That I had to wait this long to get it. There are constantly improving the product as a young player in the industry. That being said, they communicate with their large and small clients, prioritize needs and have rolled out features faster than I could ever have imagined. I've been following them since before they launched and to have built a platform that already surpasses players that have been in the space for decades is incredible. I can't wait to see the features they continue to improve and build that I haven't even known I needed at this point.

Jon from Carpenter Zuckerman & Rowley

Industry: Law Practice

Excellent choice if you want a cloud based application with unlimited customization options

The Litify support team has been quick to respond when needed. It's an excellent application for our needs. We have over 200 staff in multiple locations. Ability to create customized reports on the fly is very helpful Ideal for Plaintiff firms that work on a contingency fee basis (particularly Personal Injury firms)

Pros

I chose this because it was very important that we had full control to customize features and modify the application to suit our needs. Because it's on Salesforce, it was relatively easy for us to build in new features as needed, without waiting for Litify to make global changes that would affect its entire user base. We also wanted easy API access with other cloud-based platforms without the need for in house programming resources. The fact that Zapier.com provides a simple drag and drop UI to do this with Salesforce was important and has allowed us to connect to several other applications quickly and effectively.

Cons

I don't love the Salesforce UI. It gets the job done, but it's a bit clunky to navigate compared to some other cloud-based platforms, however, this is not something Litify has control of so I wouldn't count it as a reason not to use this application. Not the best option for firms with under 20 users unless there was an expectation of growth. Unless you plan on using it as is, with no customization, it would be advantageous to have in house technical resources.

Reasons for Choosing Litify

They are all quality platforms, but wanted full control to customize, and felt our data was most secure on Salesforce.

Keith from Law offices of Jennie Levin

A Nightmare To Work With

Pros

I like how the reports can be completely altered to your liking. Even though you need to be trained for an extensive amount of time to code them in yourself.

Cons

The fact that they tied themselves to Salesforce caused many headaches that involved an unacceptable answer of "Sorry we cannot do anything about it, because of Salesforce". Something as simple as adding a new user took almost a week to add and since Salesforce requires upfront cost, that cost was pushed to us with no room to back out of a contract. The platform had too many bells and whistles that made navigation difficult. Many times, we would have to open tab after tab to get an answer. There were errors that would consistently (multiple times a week) happen that would DELETE information. Intake section was also too complicated and slowed our process up making the calls far longer then they needed to be. If you want this platform to work well for you, you will need at least one full-time coder to make changes on a daily basis. This CRM does not have any unusual features that set it apart. If you are an attorney, I strongly suggest using a different CRM. I have tried many and this is by far my least favorite.

Easy to use, well thought out, accessible and provides valuable analytics with the touch of a button

Mobility, accessibility, easy case maanagement and seamless referral of cases between lawyers.

Pros

Litify is an excellent case management platform that catapults the legal profession into the 21st century. I can access the software easily from my phone which adds a level of mobility that I haven't previously experienced. The referral capabilities are extraordinary and allow for seamless referral of cases between lawyers. The information built into the platform for active cases and cases under review is very helpful.

Cons

While Litify is very well optimized for use on a mobile phone (in my case, an iPhone), I would like to see an iPhone app.

Response from Litify

Replied October 2017

Hi Reviewer thank you for the review! I wish to let you know that as part of litify you get full access to our iPhone app powered by salesforce. You can use this here free of charge : https://appexchange.salesforce.com/listingDetail?listingId=a0N3000000B4nxSEAR If you have problems installing it please just contact support@litify.com or me personally ryan@litify.com. Regards, Ryan Co-founder

Jake from Morgan & Morgan, P.A.

Industry: Law Practice

Litify has enabled us to revolutionize our practice and ensure every client is accounted for.

Litify automates marketing, client management, intake, matters, documents, referrals, reporting, and finance, all in a single, secure, easy-to-use application. By leveraging the power Litify, our law firm has the tools we need to perform at the highest level.

Pros

Litify gives you the ability to see any case and what is happening with it, regardless of where you are. Their robust reporting features include complex marketing data, which gives us the ability to make informed decisions that better serve clients and our bottom line. And because of Litify's mobile availability via the Litify mobile app, you can manage everything, anytime, anywhere. Litify empowers you with a lot of data and analytics, and with great knowledge comes great responsibility.

Kirma from Rubenstein Law

Organize your cases

The program is very user friendly and self explanatory, it would be very easy to learn on your own but you have the support of the company to help you through every step of the way. The staff has been very helpful every step of the way and continue to help us as we continue to learn about how this program can change the way our firm works.

Pros

The program can be customized to meet your needs and will keep your business organized in ways you can not even imagine. There is a place for everything and everything that is entered can be tracked and reported. The system is very complex, there is is much learning to do and I am sure to this date we are still not using it to it's full capacity.

Cons

None, I love this system! This software will completely change how your company is currently running.

Response from Litify

Replied June 2019

Thank you for your review. We strive to make Litify the best solution for practice management

Alexander from Sanders Phillips Grossman

Powerful Salesforce based LCMS

Excellent customer service. The software is easy to use. Best reporting in the industry.

Cons

Dennis from Morgan & Morgan, P.A.

As a intake department head, it has been an amazing!

It has been an invaluable tool in our call center and has been a massive contributor in our recent growth.

Pros

I love the ease of use which makes it very easy to train intake specialists. The use custom work flows allows them to accurately screen and sign cases autonomously. I love the adaptability of the software to evolve with business needs. The reporting engine and DICE application has been an essential piece in our Firm's recent growth.

David from Catalyst Group Inc

Moving from Needles to Litify

We have not seen the benefits we thought we would get. The software is not up to Needles and trying to make it do some of the old function is not easy. Several vendors we looked at to help us knew Sales Force but had no idea what Litify did or how a law firm operates. It has been many months and we still do not have a system up to par and we keep the Needles system running.

Pros

It is very tailorable (not sure that is even a word). Being on a Sales Force platform is both a curse and good thing depending on your patience.

Cons

It is not easy to program because it is on Sales Force.

David from Hawkins Law Firm

Best Legal Software Available for Today and the Future!

Pros

Litify as a whole is a fantastic company and software. The software is backed by years of experience by using the Salesforce Platform. Majority of their technical staff were previous employees of Salesforce so they know how to customize the product to fit your Firm's needs. They are a complete open book when it comes to support and training and make themselves available to make sure you are successful.

Cons

There is a bit of native functionality that isn't available in Salesforce Platform that is offered in other instances of Salesforce. To give one example is that we are unable to track how long a matter has been in a stage out of the box BUT with a bit of customization you can eventually do it. This requires a bit of work upfront but it all works out in the end.

Anna from Simon & Simon, P.C

Convenient, top quality and user friendly!

Pros

Streamlines the multi-step processes by consolidating it into one system, while functioning as a communications hub for all users. Ensures systematic structure and uniformity. In addition, it automates our correspondence and helps staff accomplish tasks more efficiently.

Cons

It is unfortunate that not all firms use this software, it really made a difference in our process.

George from Farah Law

Make it simple

Overall there is better team communication between offices and team members. There is also better documentation of the files to assure all team members can pick up a file and help a client.

Pros

The software has powerful tools and functionality.

Cons

Training and implementation. I feel that there is an expectation that users automatically understand the terminology and how to use the functions of the software. There should be an approach of assume the user knows nothing about this type of software.

Claudia from Rubenstein Law

User friendly

I truly like that our system gives us access to open multiple windows to work on different things at the same time. I also like that we can hover and briefly see information we need without clicking. I overall like that it is user friendly, easy to learn and navigate.

Pros

Cons

I have nothing negative to say about the system.

Diego from Lynch Lynch Held Rosenberg, P.C.

Excellent

With Litify, our organization has been able to handle the steady growth we've been experiencing. Litify's ability to make on-the-fly customizations, it's user-friendly interface and the reporting functions are, amongst other factors, what makes this program excellent for our business and the best tool we've converted to from our prior system.

Pros

The customization, ease of use and reporting functions.

Cons

The fact that there is so many options to learn but this is a good thing.

Shad from Rubenstein Law

Overall Amazing Product

Overall very satisfied with Litify. The implementation of Litify went smoothly and help is always there when needed.

Pros

Very user friendly. Web based so makes moving around Litify a breeze. Can be customized completely so that nothing will ever be missing or needed.

Cons

There is no cons at this time. As we approach a year of using Litify, everything seems to be smooth sailing.

Daniel from McEldrew Young

Industry: Law Practice

Fantastic product - view cases and their respective status all in one easily accessible format.

Organization, efficiency and communication. Litify helps convert referrals faster, with less administrative requirements and communicate decisions in real time to the source. Great product that has done wonders for my practice.

Pros

I enjoy the ease of use and organization. Keeps all my incoming referrals organized throughout the intake, review and case selection phase - streamlines our process, eliminates "lapses" and decreases time requirements for our staff.

Cons

Response from Litify

Replied October 2017

Daniel thanks for the review I can let you know that in the upgraded version of litify we have the ability to add notes. I have passed your feedback to our product team, thank you!

Adilen from Rubenstein Law

Litify Review

The system has helped our business me more organized, and help with reporting.

Pros

Litify is very user friendly. The system support team is quick to respond, and help. Reports are great!!!!

Cons

If there was one Con, I would say sometimes because it is internet based, the system may have some latency issues, but this is rare.

catalina from Rubenstein Law P.A,

Feedback

Pros

The reporting is GREAT! High performance and user friendly. I am able to work on my task/duties more efficiently ; highly recommended .

Cons

None! It just took some time to get used too but overall great software.

Response from Litify

Replied June 2019

Thank you for your feedback! We love hearing our platform is helping our clients work even more efficiently.

Tom from Morgan & Morgan

Tranformative

Pros

This has the ability to transform how we manage our cases

Cons

Nothing to report here- I enjoy the software

Patricia from Rubenstein Law, P.A.

Litify

We have created new fields to better document our cases since the implementation of Litify which has helped firm teams find needed information quicker.

Pros

Customizable to our needs and user friendly

Cons

Speed when updating certain fields in the system

Alex from Hawkins Law Firm

A robust experience that exceeded all expectation.

Pros

Litify is a software that leverages all the strengths and capabilities that SalesForce offers into a case management system that helps increase productivity as well as help users find all the information they need to provide the best client experience. Since Litify's platform is built off of SalesForce the option of being able to find apps that integrate to our org is incredible. Truly amazing!

Cons

The only hiccup we tend to find is user adoption, as well as ease of use for certain users that are not as computer savvy.

Karina from Rubenstein Law

Litify Life

Great

Pros

The ease to use and the reporting system

Jack from Decade Pictures

Made somethings easier and some things more difficult.

Pros

Litify bridged the gap between the standard Salesforce instance and the way the legal industry works. Made things easier to quickly pivot lead pathing when necessary.

Cons

Our switch to Litify was a huge process. So many details to go over in order to make sure we the switch was seamless and nothing was lost. We ran into a few issues and it took a couple months to straighten out.

Liz from Ledger Law

Very forward thinking. Progressive in efforts to make most efficient use of teams time.

Making daily tasks more efficient

Pros

It has almost limitless potential in terms of automating daily tasks and important alerts and making typically complex situations much more easy to understand at a glance.

Cons

Very much like most systems it take a lot of time and resources and patience to get set up correctly.

Marvin from Morgan and Morgan, PA

Great software!

Pros

It's keeping us all on the same page with our clietns

Cons

nothing yet- i think overall it seems solid

Joanne from Morgan & Morgan

Good implementation

Pros

The implementation process went very smoothly

Cons

i like the product- no issues as of yet

Maria from Morgan & Morgan

I'm a user

Pros

I like the way you can track the status

Cons

Nothing here. It's good overall and no issues

We integrated litify with our Salesforce and it has ruined Salesforce.

Pros

It helps us track our leads on a deeper level then we were previously able to (it can tell us which ad a lead came in from Facebook instead of just Facebook in general.

Cons

The search function that was the backbone of our Salesforce use was completely ruined. Our campaigns are much harder to find - the lead information is not easy to see anymore - it requires way more click through to find things that were easily found before integrating Litify.

Melanie from Morgan & Morgan

Easy to Use

Pros

The ease of use- very little training required

Cons

we are very happy with our purchase of Litify

Tiffany from Morgan & Morgan

Love how it works!

Overall, we could not be happier. It's trans-formative for our office!

Pros

I love that this product is tied in with Salesforce. It allowed an easy training for us as we were already used to the basic format. It helps us really stay focused on the areas we need to be focused on

Justin from Morgan & Morgan

Super easy implementation

Pros

I love how easy they were to work with and how quick we were able to implement

Cons

I have nothing yet but will update if something comes up

Ashley from Morgan & Morgan

Great software!

Pros

I like the way the screens are laid out- very intuitive.

Cons

There is really nothing to say here- no negs.

Graziana from The Fitzgerald Law Firm, P.C.

Litify Review

Gathering of preliminary information from new clients, integrating legal documents to the case files.

Pros

Litify is a good software that facilitates the interaction between attorneys and their clients. For instance, it helps with the intake process (gathering of preliminary information from a new client) as well as with storing and loading case files easily.

Cons

Since I have tried the software for a short period of time, I did not find any flaws or negative features.

Rafat from Vantage LCM ( Legal. Corporate. Media )

Intelligent legal process mapping software

Pros

Using across multiple associates across the country, process tracking and case updation become easier with this.

Cons

Cost is higher for a smaller company, but the adoption (on-boarding for the software) is quick so the people would buy-in sooner or later.