• Pros

• "Very simple and fast. Beautiful chat widget and operator app. Quick access to history. Useful features like group chats & file sharing. Powerful free plan for 5 operators "

• "Very usful software, the best thing about this is multilingual chat widget. Also the price is 0$. You can customize your chat and that is also intresting."

• "How easy it is to use and how they have desktop and mobile apps so i can chat through live chat whenever and wherever i am. The pricing is always fair and affordable. "

• Cons

• "Only basic customization & reports. Can't change the incoming message sound. No possibility to modify operators' saved replies by admin."

• "Very little negative things to say about Chaport. They can always improve the customization and options but it works perfectly and seamless currently. "

• "There is room to improve some things, maybe the message when they change the page are looking can be a shown as a timeline instead of a message in the chat. But they are open to hear any suggestion."

Browse Chaport Reviews

Alyssa from H.J. Martin and Son

Great Web Chat Functions

We are able to talk to customers right away, solving problems and sending leads to our team faster than if they had to find our site's contact form.

Pros

I love that I can schedule my team's hours. I love that we can save responses and that it has brought us more leads than normal.

Cons

I would like it if any data, like phone, email, name and notes were saved to the email when you email a chat transcript to yourself. Downloading a chat just gives me a text file, and it's useless.

Reasons for Choosing Chaport

The cost, ability to turn the chat bubble off when we are not working, and ability to use the chat on multiple URLs we own.

Igor from Amazonia PPC

Simple, yet awesome software you must have on your website!

What can I say more than that yesterday we installed the Chaport chat on our website and this morning we got our first lead! What more would one want?

Pros

The things I liked the most is the easy of use, GUI is intuitive and you don't need any training for that. Me and my colleagues use Windows and Android app and it's working flawlessly. You have the ability to customize the look of the chat, sounds, and many more. Installation into WordPress is easy with their plugin. And I must say that their customer support is more than you could wish for!

Cons

None. Everything is as explained on the website.

Reasons for Choosing Chaport

Functionalities were very well explained, it is clean, yet rich in features, plus it's perfect for growing teams and to try before you buy.

Luis from KSE Academy

Simple live chat solution

Chaport is a simple live chat solution which has provided my business with a straightforward way to communicate with potential customers through my website. Although it could be improved in may ways, with more functionalities, I believe it is a great software if you're only looking to offer your website visitors a chance to communicate with you more quickly and easily. Great for new leads.

Pros

The best things about Chaport are: - Really easy set-up - Easy to use - Mobile app to chat with website visitors - Clean backend platform - Customisation of chat - Able to decide when/where to show chat - Improves visitor engagement - Customer support responds promptly

Cons

What I don't like about Chatport is: - Really limited options - Limited mobile app, not optimised for iPhone X - No option to include knowledgebase as other live chats do - Sometimes the conditional logic fails to work

Response from Chaport

Replied September 2018

Thank you for your feedback, Luis! We'll optimize our mobile app for iPhone X soon. As for the functionality, we're constantly adding new features. At the same time, we want to keep the product as simple as possible because the simplicity is one of our main benefits.

Marcela from Tukataka

Industry: Furniture

Very pleased with the product

Pros

Chaport is very intuitive and easy to use. It has a nice and simple design which I like very much. They also have a great support team. They always helped me if there was something that wasn't clear to me.

Cons

So far no cons, I am very pleased with it :)

Vincent from PUUR Fit / PUUR ilse

Impressive live chat price/functional wise

Being able the chat on the website makes it low profile to contact us for our customers. It leads to better conversion.

Pros

It is easy to use and in configuration. I implemented the live chat in 2 websites and being able to receive chats from both websites in one app makes it very useful. Pricewise there is no other comparable live chat with the same configuration options. With one operator for 2 websites for approx 8 euro per month makes Chaport Live Chat payable for smaller companies.

Cons

Changing the team name, base message in chat only in PRO trial mode and not afterwards is a strange one in my opinion. Personally i went to the PRO version after the trial, so there is no negative effect left for me. Furthermore the configuration for multiple website is easy in the API, making it possible in the front end would be a plus for users who aren't experienced with api's.

Reasons for Choosing Chaport

Pricewise the best option and overall it has a very nice look and feel and very good support over their live chat.

Yulia from TopTrening.ru

The most beautiful and simple live chat I have used

It increased the number of leads we generate from our website. Now we pay less for the live chat software (in comparison with LiveTex and JivoChat that we used before).

Amal from BEAT Group

Really easy and perfect product!

Pros

It is very easy to use and as a designer I love the whole design system. Good job, Chaport team! Keep it up!

Cons

It would be perfect to add custom backgrounds.

Fast and Easy to use!

Chaport is awesome! Their CSRs are really helpful. Just drop them a message, and they'll be more than happy to help.

Pros

It's really easy to install and use; you can have it up and running in no time. If you need custom web integration their well-documented API got you covered.

Cons

No(?) chat bubble customization.

Mihailo from Ekonomski fakultet

Chaport Live Chat Review

Pros

Cons

Installation instructions and requirements are a little bit confusing, but you only need some extra time, and you can use a really intresting software

Simple. Has what's necessary for the most start ups. Most affordable.

Just started, excellent so far!

Pros

Easy to install and use Fairly quick to respond support team Best pricing (at the time of writing this review) Mobile app and various integrations via Zapier make it easy to never miss messages

Cons

Still at start up stage, or so it seems. Typos on the website and emails. Not so easy to use API and Zapier, since need to request tokens and invitations manually via email. Having proper ticketing/support option and ability to give users respond to email directly (when operator replies) would be good to have and make it a good competitor of long time players like Zen desk.

Lourdes from The Brand Company

Helping us improve our customer service

I love the improvement we have made. The colors, the images, everything is very nice. I would clearly recommend it.

Pros

We used to have another live chat service but we didn´t have very good results. I made some search and found that Chaport had a reasonable price and good features. It´s working wonderfully and we have many more contacts from clients. And the Customer service is very good.

Cons

The only thing it´s not very good (but I have seen it´s not better in other live chats) it´s that sometimes we miss the contact of the client. It would be better a pop up or something. The sound is not very loud so we need to have more seats to make sure one of us hears it. But as I say, I haven´t found any better one.

Reasons for Choosing Chaport

Cost per seat and features. They had a promotion that adapted to our needs.

Reasons for Switching to Chaport

We wanted an improvement. It´s also true that we had a free version of the other software. I checked the pay version but didn´t fit with what we needed.

Kevin from T-Max Dialer

Great Software and Great Support

Chaport is great and we use it daily. Their own support staff uses the product, and they respond promptly when we have questions, and they are very knowledgeable

Pros

Makes communicating with our customers simple, and the software works really well.

Cons

I wish there was a dropdown box to select pre-defined replies, rather than having to start typing part of the message, to bring up the response.

Reasons for Switching to Chaport

Ease of use and it's reliable.

John from QuickLiquidity

Industry: Capital Markets

Highly Recommended for Small Businesses

Carlos from RipioTurismo

Nice chat if you are interested in selling online!

Easy to use! Nice design for the user and for the administration.

Pros

Easy to use and no clunky UI. I liked the design too, it adapts very well in our websites.

Reasons for Choosing Chaport

When I was looking for chat, I found a lot of options that had more tools than we need, and therefore more expensive. I found chaport very useful if your interest is to just sell, easy to use and nice design for the visitor and in the administration panel.

Carl from Trading Crypto Course

Amazing tool

This was definitely my best experience with live chat software untill now.

Pros

Plug and play. Intuitive. Fast. Clean. Amazing

Cons

The app notifications were delayed, but the helpdesk told me that this was meant to be this way when you have the app open next to the browser version of chaport. When I closed the browser version, the notifications came through immediately. Really great product.

it got good reviews

Reasons for Switching to Chaport

was using whatsapp, didn't like that.

Russell from Hope Church

Chaport is great!

Overall, it has been great.

Pros

It is easy to set up and use. I like the ability to see info about the chat participants' systems

Cons

It would be great to have a way to save a standard reply for all users.

Reasons for Choosing Chaport

Based on reviews and recommendations from other IT people, Chaport was the one to use.

Nataliya from Wazazi.ru

Live Chat for My and Your business

Pros

We had everything we needed except emojis, but developers added this feature fast enough. great customer service!

Roman from Sports

Excellent user experience

Pros

- ease of installation (used it on wordpress) no errors, although it was a really big and messy wordpress site. no database errors, no delays in speed; it really went quick and smooth. - user interface and experience is wonderful. - can be installed on multiple websites with 1 licences. - quick support response. - low pricing overall.

Cons

honestly, I couldn't think about anything major. really good experience.

Shervin from SWISSBIS RESEARCH- SBR GROUP GMBH

Excellent solution for small and medium size businesses

Pros

Very handy and fast set up. Customer support is good

Cons

may lack design options. No android app.

Response from Chaport

Replied April 2019

Thanks for your review, Shervin! We do have the Android app. Here's the link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.chaport.chaportmobile

VAMBOLA from AUTOMEISTER AS

Industry: Wholesale

An easy solution

Pros

For low-demand users, the Chatport PRO version is easy to use and manage.

Cons

The good thing is that you can integrate other communication channels. We can offer our customers quick help in finding the right parts.

David from Dgraphia

Very good Chat Service

Real time Comunication with the customer is really important and can convert faster.

Pros

Really easy to use, and there apps for the phone.

Cons

Sometimes the conversation past conversations are shown (just on the client side)

Thomas from Greece Central School District

Easy and effective

Very quick and helpful responses

Pros

Very easy to set up, very usable, solid feature set

Cons

Couldn't control the embedded widget as much as I would have liked

Diego from Abdução Digital

Really good

In general, great!

Pros

Fully useful even when free. I really liked it.

Cons

It doesn't support chatbots, what is really not a con, but anyways.

Tom from Urban IT Support

Excellent - it just works!

Pros

Really reliable software - love the automated chat pop-ups

Cons

Would be nice to be able to change the chat icon

Suvran from ethicaLead- Compelete Digital Brand Marketing

Awesome new chat platform which does its core service well

It has been great. With great customer support.

Pros

It simplify the chat conversation like with the unified box, chat forward and tagging. But at the same time cover the automation very well. And as we know the features in the coming month, it is worth subscribing for.

Cons

Not much as it does its core work accurately.

Devansh from Cerana Meads

Great sales tool

Pros

Chaport is a great tool and it integrates well with our CRM and CMS.

Cons

Absence of chat bot and automation tools.

Response from Chaport

Replied February 2021

Thank you for your review, Devansh! As for the automation tools, we have Zapier integration. We are also going to release chatbots in a few days. Stay tuned! :)

Filip from Firestone

Amazing tool for small businesses

Boost of the sales, brand loyality

Pros

Usability, simplicity, clarity, modern design, customer support. We like it very much because boosted our sales.

Cons

Only a few design problems. I believe that somebody from their developer team will fix it very soon.

Manos from FATSOULES

Best Messenger Ever!!

Happy clients, ease of communication

Pros

Everything is great and well built. You will find all you need. There is even the source of a possible client (direct visit, or google search etc) Boost your sales with it. Enjoy!

Leejo from Wedink

Amazing Chat Plugin

Pros

Seamless Integration - we set it up under 5 minutes. Seamless Configuration Easy to use Pricing

Cons

The App gets offline quite often automatically

Dusan from The Memory Printing Co.

Industry: Printing

Best chat plugin and I’ve used them all

Pros

Ease of use, mobile app, minimalistic and elegant design, great pricing

Cons

Don’t have any cons for this product....

Liāna from SIA Workland Latvia

Good tool for fast contact with potential customers

Pros

Easy usage, mobility. Possibility to reply instantly to potential customers.

Cons

That conversations are not saved. Otherwise it is ok

Great product for value

Pros

I loved it's pricing. You can use it for free upto 5 managers.

Cons

It's not a service with a lot of features but great for pricing.