• Pros

• "The software is easy to use and provides plenty of features for our staff to use. The transcripts that are emailed after are helpful and the data protection has been carefully thought about."

• "We have been using this software for a very long time. Very efficient, easy for our team to use and friendly for our customers. "

• "It is functional and does the job - it is the first software of this kind I have used, so I have nothing to compare it to! "

• Cons

• "limited feature limited adjustments like themes ...., there could be some adjustments here "

• "Nothing "

• "Making sure the program logs in automatically so my teams are connected. There are times they do not realize they are not connected and available."

Browse Provide Support Reviews

Lisa from Substitute Teaching Division, STEDI.org

Easy to use interface. Intuitive to new users.

I get to talk to my customers and help rectify any problems or concerns they may have.

Pros

I was apprehensive about using this chat platform as I had never used one before. It is simple and easy to learn. The icons are clearly understandable. You can see who is online and available as an operator. It shows when someone is typing which is so helpful. You know that someone is replying. I was very happy to learn this program and use it at work.

Cons

I would love a little more color and perhaps photos so they can see who they are talking to. It's a great platform, but could use a little updating in style and colors. The functionality is fantastic, no improvements needed there.

Response from Provide Support

Replied January 2018

Hi Lisa, We appreciate your review and we are happy that our product serves you well. Thank you. Regards, Provide Support Team

Peter from Level Nine Sports

Industry: Sporting Goods

Good, simple chat program

Provide support is exceptionally easy to use for a customer service agent which is the primary reason we chose to use it. The well designed chat console enables our representatives to handle more chats simultaneously while maintaining high standards of service.

Pros

The no-nonsense interface makes it easy for CSRs to conduct multiple chats without anything slipping through.

Cons

I would like to have an automatic chat prompt with trigger options based on page depth and time on site. I would also like an option to integrate Provide Support with our ticketing system and CRM to better tie chat sessions with customers and orders as well as making it easier to find customer info post-purchase.

Response from Provide Support

Replied August 2019

Thank you for your kind review, Peter. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We will inform our developers as for these features you mentioned. Sincerely yours, Provide Support team

Olga from Targetprocess

used it before Livechat. livechat is far more easy and user friendly

possibility to support our customer online oh yes i recall the incoming chat ringing was awful!!!

Cons

there was no possibility to transfer chat to another person, only invite and you have to sit together in the room, makes no sense, only distraction

Response from Provide Support

Replied January 2018

Hi Olga, Thank you for your review about our product. We appreciate your honest opinion. Thank you for your remarks as well, we would like to clarify some things: - There's no requirement to stay in the chat room. You can transfer the chat by inviting an operator and leave the room. - Though there is no option to customize sounds directly from the live chat console, this is still possible and our support team has a solution. We value the comfort of our customers. Our customer service team is always available and glad to assist with any questions our customers have. Thanks again. We appreciate your time. Regards, Provide Support Team

Justin from Law Firm

Industry: Law Practice

Great Product *But...*

Wonderful save for the UTM issue that (when we called to ask if it was fixable) is a deal-breaker. We'll miss you.

Pros

The level of functionality is staggering. I love it. I wish we could keep it at my company however we cannot because...

Cons

...Your product drops UTM codes from Google Analytics, which is crucial to our being able to track our marketing efforts. We sadly have to drop your product for one that is extremely well-known and used by huge enterprise-level companies, but doesn't do half of what Provide Support can do in way of customization and back-end user friendliness.

Cost and functionality.

Response from Provide Support

Replied August 2019

Hello, Justin! Thank you for your review. We need more information on how you want to use the UTM codes. Could you please contact our support chat and provide the details? We will gladly help you. Sincerely yours, Provide Support team

Don from Oml Embroidery

Industry: Textiles

Great Customer Chat Software Packed with Features

I needed a way to monitor traffic and communicate with customers more efficiently so convert traffic to sales. Provide Support does with easily and does not cost too much to operate from month to month.

Pros

I like how easy it is to set up and use the software. Integration with our web host was quick and simple. I am able to monitor traffic on the site as well as communicate with my customers anytime as I have it on my desktop as well as Ipad and Iphone.

Cons

I wish it would have a timer setting so that I can have myself available during certain hours. If you walk away from the desk (which i am contantly doing ) and forget to mark away or log off then you can miss the chats

Reasons for Choosing Provide Support

Provide Support is one of the best customer support programs that is easy to set up and customize. Integration is simple and it has many platforms you can use to chat with your customers

Response from Provide Support

Replied August 2019

Thank you for your positive review, Don! We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. There is an idle detection feature with the desktop Console. It can switch to Away automatically after X mins of mouse/keyboard inactivity. Set a timeout in the Console menu Tools / Options / General Regards, Provide Support team

Lucian from Lexis Nexis South Africa

Excelent Service

I love using it and setting it up. We now have 3 accounts with you.

Pros

That it is easy to use and implement. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are always readily available to assist. I do however would like some reporting functionalities added to the chat support dashboard. Would be of great help. Its the only thing Provide Support lacks.

Cons

There is no reporting functionalities. This will make your software world number 1.

Reasons for Choosing Provide Support

As provide support is the best.

Response from Provide Support

Replied December 2019

Thank you for your kind review, Lucian! We really appreciate your feedback. We are currently working on reporting feature and hopefully it will make our software world number 1 :)

Leonard from Safelincs Ltd

An integral part to our customer support and sales workflow

We started using live chat to see whether we could help customers on our site. Over the last few years it has grown to be an integral part of our customer support and sales communication. Many customers prefer chatting online instead of using the phone but prefer real time communication. This, coupled with the simple but effective interface that Provide Support offer has made it a real success for us. Provide Support's own staff have been extremely helpful over the years, helping us implement and use their system effectively.

Pros

Cons

Not as much control over filtering out certain visitors, such as by country, that we would like.

Reasons for Choosing Provide Support

The support, software and the pricing

Response from Provide Support

Replied August 2019

Thank you for your positive review, Leonard! We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We are currently working on the feature you mentioned. This update will be ready in a month. So we hope Provide Support Live Chat will be more helpful for you. Regards, Provide Support team

Deb from Workplace Central

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

Glad we chose Provide Support Live Chat

Overall our experience with Provide Support Live Chat has been very positive. I believe that all of our Operators find the system easy to use. There was a fear of using Chat in the very beginning, but I don't think that exists anymore.

Pros

1. Simplicity in setting up Operators/Users. 2. The 10-Day Free Trial was a great opportunity to test out the system. 3. Lead time for setup was minimal. 4. I like the ability to receive the off-hours or off-line email. 5. I like the quality of the Transcripts.

Cons

1. For me, it wasn't entirely intuitive. 2. I found that adding a customizable graphical button on our web-page was challenging. I still have not done that yet. 3. No Analytics/Reporting. I have to manually look at all the transcripts to add up calls/chats per Operator.

Reasons for Choosing Provide Support

We chose Provide Support Live because of it's current integration to our software system; and it's basic ease in getting setup and active quickly.

Response from Provide Support

Replied August 2019

Thank you for your kind review, Deb. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. When you face any challenges, please don't hesitate to contact our support team. We will gladly help to solve your issue as quickly as possible. Our support team is available 24/7. As for the Analytics/Reporting - we are currently working on that feature. Sincerely yours, Provide Support team

Craig from Safety Product Sales

Great value for product.

A great contact tool for following up on customers.

Pros

Works consistently well. Except for a few issues mentioned below, the response time is pretty good. I'm rethinking some strategies to try and capture some abandoned website users.

Cons

I do wish they would get a better way to import a text file to populate the canned response file but it still is a great value. Looking forward to the release of the statistics module. I've been waiting for a fix to it. It was a great reporting mechanism when it worked.

Response from Provide Support

Replied January 2018

Hi Craig. Thank you for taking your time for the review and for choosing Provide Support Live Chat as your customer support solution. We appreciate all the given feedback and we are glad that the tool helps you make conclusions and work towards new strategies. We work on new features and will soon present them to our customers. Best regards, Provide Support Team

Kimberly from Emergent Safety Supply

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Great Connection to the Outside World

As the Administrator, I love the transcripts that are provided via support. I am able to read them and cross train my end users on certain encounters.

Pros

We like the fact that our customers can access our website and chat us to place orders and have any questions answered in real time.

Cons

We do not like all of the Spam Callers we have come into contact with. This really is not due to the software itself.

Response from Provide Support

Replied September 2019

Thank you for your positive review, Kimberly! We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. There is an option to block visitors by IP. Your chat button will not display on their end. Find this option in your account control panel at My Account / Account Settings / Access Restrictions. And if any questions appear, please don't hesitate to contact our support team :) Sincerely Yours, Provide Support team

Tim from Conversion Logix

Great chat software that is both easy to use and user friendly

Customer support that is always available and helpful. Easy to use software that was very user friendly when implementing. Custom reports that help me track our ROI and performance.

Pros

I like that this software is very easy to implement and get started very easily. All of the agents I have that use this feature are able to get trained in a short amount of time which really helps our team save time and money in training. I like the different options when it comes to customizing things to my specific needs based on client feedback and preferences. I like that customer support is very friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful whenever I have issues arise that I am not able to figure out on my own.

Cons

I wish there a more modern user interface that was a little more polished, but I like what we use currently. There is always room for improvement and I think this is one area that could be worked on.

Response from Provide Support

Replied January 2018

Hi Tim, Thank you for taking time to leave a review about Provide Support Live Chat. We appreciate your comments and a remark regarding the user interface. We are working on updates and improvements. We are glad that our customer support team serves you well. Thanks again. Regards, Provide Support Team

Alain from Biopack & Logistics BVBA

good application easy to use

more support to the end user

Pros

easy to use , simple setup addin users is in a click of the mouse.

Cons

Response from Provide Support

Replied January 2018

Hi Alain. Thank you for your review. We appreciate all the feedback and we are glad that the overall product quality keeps you as our client for almost nine years. Provide Support Live Chat technical department is working on new features that will be presented to all customers. In the meanwhile we can offer you a couple of available chat messenger customization solutions which we can apply from our side. Our customer support representative will get in touch with you shortly to guide you through the process. Thank you. Best regards, Provide Support Team.

Christopher from Metro Media Group

Industry: Broadcast Media

Excellent Product and Excellent Customer Service

The customer service reps that we spoke with prior to purchasing were great! We had a few questions and they walked us right through it. We are VERY pleased with your live chat product. More satisfied than we expected! We love it!

Pros

I like that this works on desktop as well as on mobile devices. We are able to live chat with customers even while we are out of the office. For a small business like ours, that is a big help because we are not always able to be in the office just to handle chat questions. This way we can be out running errands and still be able to answer any questions a potential customer may have.

Cons

It took a bit of work to figure out how to set the system up in terms of the chat window style, finding the right image to use on our website, etc. But once we got into it, it was pretty easy to set up.

Reasons for Choosing Provide Support

Pricing and ease of talking to a sales rep

Response from Provide Support

Replied August 2019

Thank you for the great review, Christopher! We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. Our 24/7 Live Chat team is always ready to help. So don't hesitate to ask any quirky questions. Sincerely yours, Provide Support team

Anna from KT

Easy to use, does the job!

Pros

Cons

I haven't noticed any issues with it. It can be a little unintuitive, e.g. with figuring out what all the icons mean and how to get another agent into the chat. It would also be great to be able to see the country when the call comes in, instead of having to scroll down the list. We have agents in different regions, so would be good to see immediately whether to answer or leave it for someone else.

Response from Provide Support

Replied December 2018

Thanks for your review, Anna! We are glad to hear your positive feedback. We are working on updates and improvements. Provide Support Team

Adrienne from Blaisdell's

Industry: Capital Markets

Great tool for customer support

Provide Support Live Chat has become an important tool for both our support staff and our customers. we've found that many customers prefer to contact us via Live Chat because it allows them to multi-task and there seem to be very ew questions, concerns or issues that can't be resolved via chat- most of the time we are able to serve the customer with what they want or need and let them move on to their next task. Simplicity for our customers is key.

Pros

ease of use for both operators and customers

Cons

we like it all! we haven't found a feature that wasn't helpful

Response from Provide Support

Replied August 2019

Thank you for your kind review, Adrienne! We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. Sincerely yours, Provide Support team

Kim from Physician's Plan Weight Loss & Wellness

Great tool for our business!

Pros

Ability to see all available operators who are available and manage the ability of our teams to answer the chats.

Cons

Response from Provide Support

Replied February 2018

Dear Kim, we sincerely appreciate your taking time to provide your comments and feedback. We are glad that our live chat software serves you well. Best regards, Provide Support Team

Birgit from All-Terrain Medical & Mobility

We love Provide Support Live Chat

We have Provide Support for years now and still feel that it is worth every penny. It is not expensive and billed every three months. You know who is on your website and where they go. that way you can identify errors or follow up with them over a proactive chat. thank you for a great product!

Pros

Costeffecticeness

Cons

What's not to like?

Response from Provide Support

Replied June 2018

Birgit, thanks a lot for the review! We are happy that you like it.

Hans from www.Printer.ca

Industry: Printing

Great, set it up years ago and forgot about it. Still working and is just part of our system.

Pros

The API, that allows me to build into our system. Has been running flawlessly for over 5 years.

Cons

Nothing

Response from Provide Support

Replied December 2018

Hans, thanks for your trust! Provide Support Team

Johanne from Hotel Chateau Laurier Quebec

Very good product

The support team is easy to reach and efficient.

Pros

Cons

Nothing to report, do not see any flaws.

Response from Provide Support

Replied October 2019

Thank you very much for your kind review, Johanne!

Ernie from Neotech Products

Industry: Medical Devices

Provide Support is cost effective and easy to implement.

Provide Support allows us to easily interact with our website visitors who initiate contact at their convenience. We we able to customize the appearance to our brand and choose how it best works for us. They offer way more features than I think we will ever need.

Pros

We were able to trial and start using right away with little to no learning curve. It was also easy to switch payment plans.

Cons

I don't have any complaints at this time.

Reasons for Choosing Provide Support

I liked the way the Provide Support worked on a website that I had visited.

Response from Provide Support

Replied August 2019

Thank you for your kind review, Ernie! We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. Sincerely yours, Provide Support team

Tim from KEYLOK

Basic live chat for website

Easily accept and manage multiple chats with live customers

Pros

I like the operator console to chat with people on our website. It is available either through a desktop version, or if you aren't at your computer you can login via web browser. You can set auto responses and what to do if operators aren't available or don't answer. Integration with our Drupal website was easy.

Cons

I don't like the administrative portal. It is not clear how to add/delete/edit operators. Also the sound played for a chat is annoying and can easily be confused with a phone.

Response from Provide Support

Replied June 2018

Thanks a lot for your feedba¿k, Tim! We are currently working on updates of our software.

Basic Live Chat Tool

We are an ecommerce site that needs to have a way to communicate in real time with customer. Provide Support allows us to do that.

Pros

We love that Provide Support allows us to have a live chat option on our site. We previously didn't have one and now we do. There is nothing particularly flashy or great about it, but it does a good job.

Cons

This kind of goes in hand with what I said above, but there isn't anything out of the ordinary that Provide Support does. Chat features are minimal, but they work. The backend workbench for our customer support team gets the job done without being overly complex.

Response from Provide Support

Replied August 2019

Thank you very much for your review!

May 2015

Adeline from Central City Hostel

May 2015

Easy and useful utility that helps my business daily

I use live chat from Provide Support on a daily basis with my small hostel site page. Our guests often have numerous questions on how to get to the hostel, how to solve any booking issues, what are the operating hours... To cut a long story short, they always get answers easy and fast via the live chat. And my managers are able to track the country of the guest and other very useful details.

Response from Provide Support

Replied June 2018

We are greatful, Adeline, for your review.

April 2016

Birgit from All-Terrain Medical & Mobility

April 2016

Great chat service

Love Provide support. I can see who is on my website, incl IP address. I can see them as on the worldmap and start a chat with them if I see that they struggle getting somewhere on our website and help.

July 2015

Jack from Jack and Jill

July 2015

Simple yet powerful live chat

I enjoy using this live chat. I always know who my users are, what do they want, where they came from and I am able to cover their request promptly getting more revenue.