Smith.ai Software Reviews

Find out more:

Recommendations

FrontRunners 2021

Find out more:

• icon"The software is very user friendly and integrates well with our website."
  • icon"The Smith.ai Website Chat also integrates perfectly with my CRM/case management software. It has really been a boost to my business."
  • icon"The message email is instant, clear and very professional. I highly recommend this service to my peers."
  • icon"The AI Robot that answers after-hours can get confused sometimes but it's only seldom when that happens."
  • icon"There's no way to have local staff ran the chat box, only remote receptionists and bots."

All Smith.ai Reviews

Kyle

Great support and easy setup

Pros

Setup was incredibly easy and the support to help do so was top notch.

Reasons for switching to Smith.ai

Better integration with my overall platform, better pricing, and overall better support.

Response from Smith.ai

Thanks for the review, Kyle! We're happy to hear your setup with us was easy!

RJ

Outstanding Option for CX Help

The team has been helpful, responsive, and has helped with everything along the way.

Pros

Smith.ai has finally allowed us a scalable and affordable way to stay staffed 24/7. We had been dealing with a large volume of chat traffic to our website during off-hours (late nights & weekends) and were missing sales leads consistently. We tried overseas options, outsourced staffing in the US, and a variety of automated options but we didn't find a solution we were happy with until Smith.ai. Smith.ai has allowed us to convert a higher number of leads, and provide a much higher level of customer satisfaction. Would highly recommend to any team looking to increase response times and convert more leads.

Cons

It took some time to set up the Q&A portion initially, but it was well worth it.

Reasons for switching to Smith.ai

We wanted to have live responses at any time of day aside from just automated bot responses. Smith.ai was the only option that we found that makes this possible at a reasonable rate.

Response from Smith.ai

Thank you for your review, RJ! We're more than happy to help increase your response time and convert a higher number of your web leads!

Replied February 2021

Juanita

April 2022

I prefer a consistent person to answer the phone

I’m still using Smith ai. I’m on a plan that allows me to use them in situations where both my assist and I am out of the office.

Pros

I loved that no mater what, clients or potential clients calls were always answered. It was easy to set my availability and to access information about the calls that were received.

Cons

I hate that there are multiple people who answer the calls. There were a few calls where clients complained that they could not understand the person answering the phone and that message was incorrect.

Reasons for choosing Smith.ai

I’m in a Facebook group for lawyers who work remotely and Smith Ai had better reviews by the attorneys in that group

Response from Smith.ai

Thank you for your review, Juanita! We're happy to handle calls from your leads and clients for your business!

Replied May 2022

Dianna

October 2022

Converting Our Website Traffic

They have been professional and helpful. Their agents are responsive to our clients and also to any changes we have requested.

Pros

Due to the quick responses from Smith.ai, visitors to our website are able to ask their questions and feel connected to our office from the outset.Therefore, our conversions have doubled.

Cons

The product was easy to install and is easy to use.

Response from Smith.ai

Thank you for your review, Dianna! We're happy to be handling live chat responses for your business!

Replied October 2022

ramon

August 2022

Review on Smith.ai for a Law Firm

Overall we are very satisfied with Smith.ai, our clients get exceptional service when speaking to their reps and the reps quickly load the messages and send them to us so we can call clients and vendors back in a timely manner. Smith.ai also gave us a discount if you paid in advance, which was great.

Pros

Our Firm loves the quick turnaround time when Smith.ai takes a message on our behalf, transfers the calls or takes a message to call back. The reps read the instructions and clients get excellent care. The notes the reps input transfer over to our Filevine system which feed into each of our clients cases for easy tracking which results in a positive client interaction.

Cons

We had a bit of a hard time integrating the messages directly into the clients cases in our case management platform, but a Smith ai rep worked with us as well as a rep from Filevine to fix this.

Response from Smith.ai

Thank you for your review, Ramon! We're happy to handle conversations and share detailed summaries so you're always prepared for potential next steps!

Replied August 2022

Christine

Industry: Law Practice

Don’t wait any longer - hire them !

Exceptional customer service! They are always available if I have questions and they’re always reliable when assisting my clients and leads.

Pros

Smith has made running my law firm so much easier. They answer every call in a professional and friendly manner. They also follow up on leads, schedule consultations, fill out my intake form which links to my CRM system, provide online chat and more!

Reasons for switching to Smith.ai

I needed a company that could make outbound calls, schedule consultations while filling out my intake form, offer online chat and more!

Response from Smith.ai

Thank you so much for the lovely review, Christine! We're thrilled to hear managing your firm is easier using Smith.ai's CRM integration capabilities.

Nicole

Love Smith.ai Chat!

I love the Smith.ai website chat. There is no way that I could staff a feature like that in house with my small business. Smith.ai makes the chat feature available around the clock. I am a lawyer and this feature is great for clients who are nervous or shy about making that initial phone call, or who are up thinking about the problem that they need help with outside of business hours. The Smith.ai Website Chat also integrates perfectly with my CRM/case management software. It has really been a boost to my business. I have tried other companies. Smith.ai is the best!

Pros

Cons

Nothing. I love it! Wouldn't change a thing.

Response from Smith.ai

Hi Nicole, thank you for your time writing a lovely review! We're thrilled to hear that our chat solution has provided a level of comfort for your clients while integrating seamlessly with your existing CRM software.

Neal

Smith.ai is a client lead generating machine!

Smith.ai has provided an average of 50 new client leads a month since we added the service to the website. The close rate from these leads for a small law firm has been 8% and that is MUCH better than our average advertising close rate - a GREAT value.

Pros

After reviewing various automated chat solutions we advised our client to use Smith.ai as the best solution for their needs. It was simple to implement and had minimal impact on the speed of the website. The interface was easy to modify for visitors.

Cons

It needs an easier way to white label the service.

Reasons for choosing Smith.ai

The decision to use Smith.ai chat was driven by the expandability to go from a free solution to an unlimited question option all the way to a human response system as the product proved itself.

Response from Smith.ai

Thank you for the review Neal! We're happy to hear that your lead conversion of new clients has improved since adding Smith.ai chat to your website.

Brian

Industry: Law Practice

Simple way to start a great client experience

There are a lot of Chat options available, but this was a no brainer for us because of our great experience with Smith.ai as a company. Everything they do is focused on simplicity. Stuff just works. They make everything easy and have focused on hiring great people, which is evident by the way they treat us as a customer and the people that they chat with on our behalf.

Pros

Easy to deploy - Smith.ai provided a small code snippet to add to our page and we were live. Quality of responses - we already use Smith's Receptionist services, which gave me the comfort that the quality of people answering chats would be professional, consistently polite and knowledgeable. We get an email with the full text of the chat so we know everything that has been communicated by the prospective client already so we don't ask them the same questions over again.

Cons

There is really nothing bad I can say about Smith Chat or Smith.ai as a company. We view them as a business partner and trust them to interact with clients and potential clients and represent us well, and they have never let us down.

Response from Smith.ai

Thank you for the review, Brian! We're thrilled to hear that deploying our chat solution on your website was quick and easy. Our team of trained professionals always ensure to capture relevant information with your prospective clients.

Great service - highly recommend

Would highly recommend.

Pros

The software is very user friendly and integrates well with our website.

Cons

There are limited communication features.

Cost

Response from Smith.ai

Thank you for the kind words! We're happy to provide your team with a user-friendly solution for your website.

Jerry

Smith.ai Website Chat- Highly Recommended

In our tech service business, people are looking for help at any time of the day or night and want immediate answers. Using website chat is like having someone on staff 24/7 . We no longer have to worry about lost leads or misdirected requests because we were not able to offer an immediate response. When choosing a chat service, we were drawn to Smith.ai by their very simple, transparent pricing structure and the no-obligation free trial. We had our chat running in literally minutes providing very human like responses to client inquiries. Smith.ai Website Chat has exceeded our expectations responding to new leads, 24 hours a day.

Pros

Before we started using website chat, we were consuming valuable personnel resources by responding to inquiries that were not applicable to our business or not in the area of our expertise. Using website chat frees our staff by automatically handling the client inquiry and gathering necessary information if a callback is required.

Cons

No negatives. The experience has been extremely positive.

Response from Smith.ai

Thanks for the positive review of our live chat, Jerry! Now that we are 24/5 we're here to capture any inquiries that come in, day or night, and Chatbot can help pick up the rest. We're also glad you appreciate the free 10 chat trial! Let us know if we can help with anything else. Best, Smith.ai Team

Replied January 2020

Josh

Chatbot for website

The chatbot makes it easy for clients to get information without calling. It makes it faster for them and makes it less costly for us.

Pros

The chatbot is easy to configure and works well. I use it on my websites for new clients to get information about what we do. It also allows existing clients to reach out if they need to schedule an appointment. The ability to also have the chatbot staffed is very nice so that prospective clients can receive the excellent customer service from Smith.AI that they would get if they called in via phone.

Cons

I cannot think of any cons. With any product you have to weigh the pros and cons of cost(if you want a staffed option) and implementation. Given the importance of potential new clients and existing clients needed to get information quick I think this is a no brainer.

Reasons for choosing Smith.ai

I chose the free AI chatbot fro Smith.AI because they have a proven track record when it comes to implementing products and providing excellent customer service. The team at Smith is the best.

Response from Smith.ai

Thanks for the positive review, Josh! We're thrilled you're having such a good experience with our Chatbot. We can also help set up the widget and build out a Q&A and Playbook for Chatbot too! Best, Smith.ai Team Let us know if we can help with that or anythi

Replied January 2020

Maria

Smith Chat Service adds Great Value to your Firm

My experience with the Chat Service and Smith altogether has been tremendous and I consider this company a huge asset to my Firm. Their customer support is outstanding, personalized and very quick. The Free Chat service is fully comparable to my prior paid chat service, which it replaced. Even existing clients use it to reach out to me - this is how easy it is to use from any platform (computer, phone, table, etc.).

Pros

This is FREE software to Smith Customers that integrates effortlessly with your website, and is highly customizable both visually (to blend with the look of the website), and content-wise. For me, it replaced a paid Chat service, with the same effect. It is a great tool that potential clients use to reach out to my Firm, and I also see many existing clients sending messages via the Chat service as a way to communicate. The message email is instant, clear and very professional. I highly recommend this service to my peers.

Cons

There are no drawbacks that I can think of with the Smith Chat service.

Reasons for switching to Smith.ai

The service I had was paid, and the cost /benefit analysis was not great. I switched to Smith Chat to "try it out" but it was so easy to customize and integrate with my website, that I kept the service as its function is practically identical to my prior paid service. I am very grateful for this feature offered by Smith.

Response from Smith.ai

Thank you Maria! We're more than happy to be an asset to your firm with our chat solution!

Replied October 2020

Shawn

The Future Of Web Chat

Overall I am happy. Smith.ai makes good effort to offer client support.

Pros

The Smith.AI live website chat does a tremendous job collecting lead information from web site visitors. It promptly collects phone number and email address information accurately. Only serious inquiries leave this information upfront, and it is easy to follow up with them. The pricing for the product is a great value. The cost of live chat support is very competitive. The services integrate very well with my existing CRM.

Cons

The interface is not the most intuitive to learn but customer support has been great with instructing on how to use it and offer assistance with setting up the whole service.

Reasons for choosing Smith.ai

The pricing is very competitive compared to other Live Chat services.

Reasons for switching to Smith.ai

Smith.ai offered a free trial, and the quality lead results have been fantastic.

Response from Smith.ai

Hi Shawn, thank you for your time to leave us a review. We're happy to hear that following up with potential clients is more effective using our live chat solution and CRM integration.

Sonia

Allows me to be in 2 places at once

Pros

As a business owner, we wear so many hats. Smith. ai allows me to be in 2 places at once and ensure my calls are always answered and inquiries always receive a response. My business runs so smoothly because of them!

Cons

I have zero complaints! Their customer service is amazing and they've always addressed any needs I have.

Response from Smith.ai

Thank you for the kind words! We're happy to ensure your business runs smoothly while managing multiple responsibilities simultaneously.

Lauren