• Pros

• "I like that we receive a transcript of each conversation- this makes requests easy to funnel to the appropriate person within the bar. "

• "Ease of use. Ease of onboarding. I can manage my own chat disclaimer and everything from my dashboard. This is ALWAYS available to the clients/site visitors."

• "Software was easy to install and very easy for my website visitors to use."

• Cons

• "The interface is not the most intuitive to learn but customer support has been great with instructing on how to use it and offer assistance with setting up the whole service."

• "How little potential clients actually use it! "

• "Nothing, we're generally pleased with the service overall."

Browse Smith.ai Reviews

Nicole from Gorovsky Law

Love Smith.ai Chat!

I love the Smith.ai website chat. There is no way that I could staff a feature like that in house with my small business. Smith.ai makes the chat feature available around the clock. I am a lawyer and this feature is great for clients who are nervous or shy about making that initial phone call, or who are up thinking about the problem that they need help with outside of business hours. The Smith.ai Website Chat also integrates perfectly with my CRM/case management software. It has really been a boost to my business. I have tried other companies. Smith.ai is the best!

Pros

Cons

Nothing. I love it! Wouldn't change a thing.

Jerry from MacWorks, LLC

Smith.ai Website Chat- Highly Recommended

In our tech service business, people are looking for help at any time of the day or night and want immediate answers. Using website chat is like having someone on staff 24/7 . We no longer have to worry about lost leads or misdirected requests because we were not able to offer an immediate response. When choosing a chat service, we were drawn to Smith.ai by their very simple, transparent pricing structure and the no-obligation free trial. We had our chat running in literally minutes providing very human like responses to client inquiries. Smith.ai Website Chat has exceeded our expectations responding to new leads, 24 hours a day.

Pros

Before we started using website chat, we were consuming valuable personnel resources by responding to inquiries that were not applicable to our business or not in the area of our expertise. Using website chat frees our staff by automatically handling the client inquiry and gathering necessary information if a callback is required.

Cons

No negatives. The experience has been extremely positive.

Response from Smith.ai

Replied January 2020

Thanks for the positive review of our live chat, Jerry! Now that we are 24/5 we're here to capture any inquiries that come in, day or night, and Chatbot can help pick up the rest. We're also glad you appreciate the free 10 chat trial! Let us know if we can help with anything else. Best, Smith.ai Team

Josh from JLY

Chatbot for website

The chatbot makes it easy for clients to get information without calling. It makes it faster for them and makes it less costly for us.

Pros

The chatbot is easy to configure and works well. I use it on my websites for new clients to get information about what we do. It also allows existing clients to reach out if they need to schedule an appointment. The ability to also have the chatbot staffed is very nice so that prospective clients can receive the excellent customer service from Smith.AI that they would get if they called in via phone.

Cons

I cannot think of any cons. With any product you have to weigh the pros and cons of cost(if you want a staffed option) and implementation. Given the importance of potential new clients and existing clients needed to get information quick I think this is a no brainer.

Response from Smith.ai

Replied January 2020

Thanks for the positive review, Josh! We're thrilled you're having such a good experience with our Chatbot. We can also help set up the widget and build out a Q&A and Playbook for Chatbot too! Best, Smith.ai Team Let us know if we can help with that or anythi

Justie from Nicol Law Offices, LLC

Great Customer Care and Functionality

I love using Smith.ai. They do such a great job in following instructions on how I'd like my cases handled. I especially love the fact that I get email transcripts of all chats. I have never had incorrect information obtained (contact info) from any potential clients by Smith.ai. They are very detail oriented!

Pros

Cons

How little potential clients actually use it!

Shawn from Law Offices of Shawn B Hamp

The Future Of Web Chat

Overall I am happy. Smith.ai makes good effort to offer client support.

Pros

The Smith.AI live website chat does a tremendous job collecting lead information from web site visitors. It promptly collects phone number and email address information accurately. Only serious inquiries leave this information upfront, and it is easy to follow up with them. The pricing for the product is a great value. The cost of live chat support is very competitive. The services integrate very well with my existing CRM.

Brian from Sequel Law LLC

Industry: Law Practice

Simple way to start a great client experience

There are a lot of Chat options available, but this was a no brainer for us because of our great experience with Smith.ai as a company. Everything they do is focused on simplicity. Stuff just works. They make everything easy and have focused on hiring great people, which is evident by the way they treat us as a customer and the people that they chat with on our behalf.

Pros

Easy to deploy - Smith.ai provided a small code snippet to add to our page and we were live. Quality of responses - we already use Smith's Receptionist services, which gave me the comfort that the quality of people answering chats would be professional, consistently polite and knowledgeable. We get an email with the full text of the chat so we know everything that has been communicated by the prospective client already so we don't ask them the same questions over again.

Cons

There is really nothing bad I can say about Smith Chat or Smith.ai as a company. We view them as a business partner and trust them to interact with clients and potential clients and represent us well, and they have never let us down.

Lauren from Memphis Bar Associatoin

Great Tool for Bar Associations!

We have had a wonderful experience with Smith.ai thus far. The customer service team is easy to contact and prompt with requests. Training tools are easy to understand. Having the Chatbot has resulted in less calls to the reception desk, resulting in faster response times to the public since we do not have a full time receptionist.

Pros

Cons

Sometimes answers are too generic- however all response codes that we have implemented seem to work well. Generic answers are often to questions that we do not have the ability to code in and are not typical.

Response from Smith.ai

Replied January 2020

Thanks for the review Laurenwe're happy you're so happy with the service! We're always improving Chatbot and will keep you updated as we do! Best, The Smith.ai Team

Amber from Computer Systems Plus

Industry: Computer Networking

Awesome easy way to capture leads without trying!

We are minimizing time on the phone with tedious conversations trying to extract pertinent information and instead we are able to simply get that info, and then talk with the customer with their questions already answered, ready to serve them without long conversations and wasted time.

Pros

I like how I can customize the conversation with the customer, gather their info and then have a transcript sent to my email and understand what the customer needs and is looking for without me having to do any of that work upfront.

Cons

There's nothing I don't like, we are using a free version of this software for right now and its doing the job we want it to.

Response from Smith.ai

Replied January 2020

Thanks for the review Amber! We're very happy you're having a good experience with our free AI Chatbot and that it's capturing the info you need from your potential customers. Our CRM integration will seamlessly transition that info from Chatbot into Salesforce, Cleo, Calendly or most other services you might use! Best, Smith.ai Team

Tiffany from Provence Messervy

Helped our small law firm convert leads to clients.

We've enjoyed their service for capturing visitors to our law firm website and blog and converting them to clients.

Pros

Ease of set up, quick website implementation, month to month contract.

Cons

Working out the kinks up front with the auto-bot.

Response from Smith.ai

Replied January 2020

Hi Tiffany, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review! Our trained professionals do a great job with converting leads to clients. Please feel free to let us know how we can improve for your business. Have a great new year! Best, Smith.ai Team

Law Office of Alicia from Law Office of Alicia R. Kinsman

Smith.ai Chatbot--great value and pricing

Excellent add-on service with great value!

Pros

Free chatbot with personalized playbook captures contact information and responds to folks on my website and directs them to contact the office if I'm not online to answer them right away.

Cons

The notifications to the admin when a person was communicating with the bot on our website lagged a bit but overall it's a great service!

Response from Smith.ai

Replied January 2020

Thanks for the positive review, Alicia! We're glad you're finding Chatbot a valuable add-on. I am sorry to see there's been a little hiccup in the notifications. We're constantly working to improve; if you have a moment and can e-mail support@smith.ai to share a bit more detail about that issue, it'd be a huge help! Best, The Smith.ai Team

Scott from D'Orazio Peterson LLP

Smith.ai chat

Smith allows us to converse with website visitors and turn them into potential clients. They've made it easier for use to be there at all times, even when we're not.

Pros

We've worked with other vendors in the past and have found Smith.ai among the easiest to use. They're very responsive, they communicate well, and serve as our front lines for client communications.

Cons

Nothing, we're generally pleased with the service overall.

Ryan from Connecticut Trial Firm, LLC

The Future of Law Firm Web Chat

Pros

The ability to use artificial intelligence is amazing for a small law firm. Combining answers to frequently asked questions gives us the ability to give our clients and potential clients what they need 24/7/365. The bot is very easy to use and the Smith.AI team is very helpful. Smith.AI is helping us turn website visitors into clients.

Cons

I wish I could make the chat more prominent on my website. I also wished it was live staffed 24/7.

Jessica from Birken Law Office PLLC

Industry: Law Practice

Better than a bot website chat

My experience has been extremely positive. I was an early beta tester and Smith is very responsive to all customer feedback. It was a learning experience for me also because you have to have realistic expectations about the amount of information you can expect virtual staff to know about your business. The more you program the Q & A for your account the happier you will be.

Pros

I love that Smith's website chat uses real virtual reception staff during business hours so my clients get a personal touch from a real human some of the time. I also LOVE the ability to add and update questions and answers for the after-hours chat bot. It couldn't be easier to make this work.

Cons

There could be a better communication about whether a real person is answering or the bot, I'm not sure potential clients know if they have a robot or a person.

Michael from Smith Barid, LLC

Great Chat for Lawfirms

Pros

Smith.ai allows us to capture leads from our website that we had been missing previously because it took us too long to respond to them.

Cons

We have not identified any cons to using Smith.ai.

Response from Smith.ai

Replied January 2020

Hi Michael, Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We are pleased to hear you love our service! We hope to continue to receive high marks from you in the future! Best, Smith.ai Team

Jorge from Specialized ECU Repair

Great ROI and Quick Results

They over deliver on their promise. Easy to contact them and for them to adjust to my business needs.

Pros

Software was easy to install and very easy for my website visitors to use.

Cons

The AI Robot that answers after-hours can get confused sometimes but it's only seldom when that happens