• Pros

• "Easy to use on the front end, great phone app works seamlessly, easy to install on my website"

• "Simple and very quick to set up and implement. Great features and customisability"

• "This software is simple and easy to get started with. I really like the color and customization options as well."

• Cons

• "chat is very good for your page, the only bad thing is that it is not so customizable until the version pays."

• "At first, it is not easy to understand the operation of the chat and the options in the left sidebar. The application is really excellent, but it can be a bit more intuitive"

• "I think it okay in its features and functionality with my only issue being the branding but then again i used the free version so I really shouldn't complain."

Browse tawk.to Reviews

QALINA from Veyseloglu Group of Companies

Tawk to for live support

Tawk.to helped us to serve our customers online. Moreover, it helped us to track the number of visitors and their location.

Pros

Tawk.to has got many advantages for live support. For example, it shows information about the visitor. You can track the user's country location, how many times they joined your webpage, users' activity on the webpage where they clicked so on. Moreover, during the chatting with the visitor the tawk.to shows you what are they going to write you on the chat window before they send the message. Daily, monthly reporting features are great to know the interest of your webpage. For the free trial, you can register 3 support agents.

Cons

I do not have special concerns about the software even with the pricing. But one problem there was simply I can not decide whether it is the problem of G Suite or Tawk.to. The thing is when we offline sender should be able to receive the inquiry to our email which is in G Suite. However, we could not direct the Tawk.to inquiry to usual G Mail but not to the G Suite that was really strange. Besides everything is fine.

Reasons for Choosing tawk.to

As I wrote before Tawk.to's free trial features are more than Zendesk and Tidio. Moreover, reporting in Tawk.to is helpful and informative. Lastly, the widgets and other things are customizable in Tawk.to which is a great advantage.

Reasons for Switching to tawk.to

What Tawk.to offers with free trial Tidio offers paid. For example, identifying a visitor's country is paid in Tidio. Furthermore, the support team in Tawk.to is much more responsive.

Antonio from TTB

The best free chat option to integrate with your website

I started using tawk.to as my go to solution for all the clients that needed a chat system. I used it first for an Icelandic tourist company that suddenly had many new visits on their website. Tawk.to actually increased conversion tenfold. Later I used it in a myriad of projects, in Iceland and Croatia, and they all had increased revenue just by providing a chat box on their website. Of course, the wonderful people answering all the questions also had to do with the success of the cases, but I still believe that tawk.to's beautiful design and easy to use interface are the champions of the story.

Pros

Tawk.to promised to be free forever, and they kept their promise. I used them on and off for projects for the last 6 years and every time they delivered an even more polished product with tons of options that would satisfy anyone.

Cons

I can't think of anything I dislike or think tawk.to has to improve. It is easy to use and extremely simple to integrate to your existing website.

Reasons for Choosing tawk.to

We checked many competitors, but the fact tawk.to had all the options all other competitors had and was free definitely made all the difference.

Reasons for Switching to tawk.to

Tawk.to is free and will be as long as they exist. They also had options that competitors we used before did not have, so it was not a hard decision to switch.

Ryan from Automotive

Tawk to Who?

It's just not the best, we use it because it gives us good value for a cheaper price, but it's not consistent in how it handles things like notifications.

Pros

It's an easy enough chat system to implement on websites and set up to look how you want without being invasive. It gives you the ability to talk live without having to integrate or download any software because it's right in the browser. It does exactly what it says it does, but that's where the benefits end.

Cons

The notifications are inconsistent, and if you aren't monitoring it 24/7 you will miss people talking to you. REsponding to someone hours after they tried to message isn't possible, and even if they leave you an email most of the time it's a missed conversation that you will never get contact to. This is great and also part of what chat systems online suffer from, but this one seems even worse. Even if you have it set up to notify your email it feels like the notifications might not come until hours after they've messaged, and then you've missed a prospect.

Brad from Avatara

Good Chat feature for free

Overall, Tawk.to has served it's purpose for us despite some frustration set backs with kicking me out of the app in the middle of the chat.

Pros

It was a free software that allowed us to add chat communication to our website. Tawk.to was easy to add to our website as well. Being able to jump into the middle of coworkers chats to assist or just whisper to them is great as well. Another good feature is the tawk.to app. So if you're looking for a cheap way to add this type of functionality to your site, it's worth it.

Cons

It needs to refresh the dashboard constantly. It has also kicked me out of the app in the middle of chats with potential customers.

Boris from Zero Molecule

Impressive and free

We use tawk.to as our main recommendation to clients who need a good chat system for their website. The customization options are great, the implementation is easy, and it is all free. We have successfully doubled customer conversions on some of our projects just using tawk.to and their beautiful chat popup. Our clients like the ability to track the customers actions on the website - it is easy to upsell once you know how the visitors were browsing your website, and it is much easier to answer questions about products when you know where the visitor is from and which product page they are on right now. All in all, a very useful tool I can very highly recommend!

Pros

Tawk.to has all the features of a fully paid software while being completely free. They allow for easy integration into any kind of a website and offer a fully fleshed out experience on par with any other paid-for solution.

Cons

Sometimes, we had issues with notifications not popping up properly, and our clients missed a chat or two because of that, but it seems that issue was fixed recently.

Reasons for Switching to tawk.to

Because tawk.to is free and as feature-rich as LiveChat.

George Rex from ROC Aire Consulting Limited

A Flexible Chat Option

Take was helpful to me, considering the fact that it was available for free, since I was trying out lots of options then. I was happy with them as long as I used it.

Pros

I was looking for a quick and easy live chat support software to integrate into my WordPress site, and I saw the flexibility, ease of use and the quick-to-setup procedure of tawk. The fact that I could chat directly and render realtime support to users from my WordPress backend was also another important feature I applaud the makers of this software.

Cons

The software didn't have a clean user-friendly interface, which was a big turn off somewhat. I like software and applications to have beautiful material designs that will keep users engaged, whether frontend or backend.

Reasons for Choosing tawk.to

Task was free at the time without any trial restrictions.

Reasons for Switching to tawk.to

The Admin chat was situated not situated in my WordPress backend, rather in their server.

Live chat made easy

Helped us chat with clients Different time zones also enabled us to inform our online customers when we were offline.

Pros

Tawk to makes it easy to chat with your clients. It offers great product features like the multiple chatting with different users at the same. As a team you can also know who has been talking to which client. You can advise clients if you are offline. The data insights really assist when chatting to clients like geographical location and browsing history on our own website.

Cons

The dashboard really need to understand it so that the data insights can be fully understood. For you to have a logo you will need to pay,

Reasons for Switching to tawk.to

It left a trail to inform our clients if someone left the conversation to attend to another chat,

Diana from Innate Artisan Shop

More than impressed with this software A+++

Very happy customer, already recommending it a lot. I'm not a programmer and I don't like to read long tutorials to manage my websites, this one was easy to set up, and the more amazing the connectivity, instant

Pros

I can't believe how easy was to set it up in my website, how easy and simple is the app, and how well works! The connection is instantaneous. I love it! I rarely write reviews but I had to find a way to shout to the world, that if you need a chat service for your site, this is it!. I'm using the free version but would gladly pay later if I need some of the other features they offer. Congratulations for a great user friendly software, wish everything in the world will work like this.

Cons

The image for the chat can't be customize, there is only 2 options, at least in the free version I'm using.

Reasons for Choosing tawk.to

The to the point information in the page, and user friendly set up.

Yuri from bs group

Tawk to for online chatting

We settled Tawk to for chatting with our customers because when they have an urgent question it becomes time efficient.

Pros

With the free plan, it includes three agents for a customer service team which is great considering Tidio's offer. Besides you can check whether user looking at your webpage with the proxy or from where you have guests. Also, reporting features help you to understand your target audience.

Cons

Sometimes the software gives the notifications lately. Even though the free plan is great but paid subscriptions are expensive. Customization is not well arranged.

Reasons for Choosing tawk.to

Because better customer support and pricing led us to choose Tawk to

Reasons for Switching to tawk.to

Even Tidio's paid option does not give as free subscription tawk to offers.

Ankit from Growthfyi

An actually good free instant customer chat tool

Overall I've had a good experience with Tawk, it's easy to add to your website and practically works with most of the themes out there plus it has all the facilities like other paid tools. It's a no-brainer choice for anyone who isn't looking to spend much on a customer chat tool.

Pros

The best thing about Tawk is that it's completely free, their both the software(chat and knowledgebase) are too good to be free. Also adding the widget to your website is quite easy, even for a beginner.

Cons

One of the biggest cons of Tawk as a customer chat tool is the backend. The admin panel isn't the most customer-friendly one out there. Only if they could remove a bit of clutter and focus on the core settings, then it would be a very nice experience.

Reasons for Choosing tawk.to

The main selling point of Tawk for me was it's pricing.

Nenad from PostableME

Tawk about a good product!

it got us started with these tools and helped us see the value in a live chat on our website, by far the best starter tool out there.

Pros

It's free to get started and it has some killed features the other tools charge an arm and a leg for, It's simply the best option for a free, first time chat tool user - Loved it for months and it's value will make sure I suggest it to others.

Cons

it doesn't keep up UI and ease wise compared to paid tools - It's very one chat focused where other tools I can handle 5-10 chats at a time and it's easy to keep track of, the blocky UI here makes it hard and the agent assingment system is a big buggy when more than a few people can repond to any ticket.

Mostafa from mrtactics

working like a charm at my web site clients

great experience for 3 websites till now , it helps me to interreact with visitors coming from Facebook ads & google ads

Pros

fast integration with word press short & fast learning curve it's just minutes & you get your live chat ready at your site you can customize widget color & triggers messages also my client use branding addons i like their mobile app to manage members & admin you can reply to messages & chats from the app you get notification in real time almost internal web site tracking for visitors & page views

Cons

i think I'm all satisfied with the free version & also my client too with branding addons i don't see any cons at this moment

Reasons for Switching to tawk.to

because tawk.to has a lot of great options for chatting & tracking with the free version

Umair from Butt IT Solutions

Best and Professional Live Chat Software

My overall experience with tawk.to is really awesome because I am using this as a WordPress plugin. Because of my company website, we developed through WordPress, therefore, we have installed a tawk.to Plugin. Me and my team members are using this platform, we always chat with our coming customers using this Plugin. We are very happy because we have increased a number of customers.

Pros

If you are searching for a Free live chat software, then tawk.to is really awesome. The setup is really easy, just copy a javascript code line and paste in the HTML of your website. If you are using the WordPress content management system, then you can also install a tawk.to plugin and if you are using Joomla then there is also an extension available of tawk.to. The dashboard is really simple to use, where you can see your user's details. You can start chatting with your website customers and users. You can also invite members of your team.

Cons

Everything is perfect because we can monitor our website visitors in real-time. We can chat and discuss with them about our products, which we are offering on our websites. It's free and without ads. So according to my point of view, every feature of tawk.to is awesome. Only the dashboard should be easier for beginners. All other things and features are really fabulous.

Erik from Bethany Baptist Church

add customer service chat to your website for free

Pros

Our organization uses a website to allows members to do various things like register for events. Sometimes, people have run into trouble or questions while trying to do something. Now, there's a little box in the corner that allows them to start a chat session with me so I can help them out. It has come in really handy and been a huge time saver for myself and our members. This exceeded expectations for a free program. It automatically turns on and off at set times of the day and has an auto-reply if I don't respond right away, in case I forget to turn it off when I step away from my desk. It made me really wonder - why is this free? As the saying goes, if you're not paying for the product than you are the product. So, I'm usually a little leery about free software. There are no ads besides their own discreet branding. They do have some nice add-ons you can purchase: removing their branding, hiring live agents, and video and screen sharing. That makes me feel better about embedding a free product into my website - seeing how they make their money, even if it's not from me.

Cons

I really can't think of any valid cons.

Jamil from QSCEPTER LLC

Tawk.to for tracking solutions

Before our potential customers had to email us for any question that they need an answer but now they can get in touch us easily and faster which helps us to satisfy them.

Pros

Tawk.to is a tool that helps to offer live support for your customers. It offers the extension free of charge. More than that Tawk.to offers tracking solutions for your webpage meaning that you can see how many visitors checked out your webpage and how long they stayed in. Besides you can see which location follows your webpage.

Cons

Sometimes there happen small errors meaning that the extension in the webpage may disappear. The support team is helpful but they are not so fast.

Reasons for Switching to tawk.to

Because the free plan of Tidio does not offer the functions that we need, just for the clarification website tracking is paid in Tidio however it is free in Tawk.to

Ian from Cardium Outsourcing Ltd

Industry: Computer Hardware

Not only great for talking with customers but a great visual tool

We introduced Tawk.to as a way to talk with customers who are perhaps reluctant to call or email in case they get the hard sell. We have found it useful when dealing with customers from abroad who are perhaps not confident enough in their verbal english but happy to type it.

Pros

1 - it's completely free 2 - It just works, really well 3 - On top of the web chat feature I can see in real time what pages on our site customers are visiting, this gives me a really useful picture of what pages are popular. 4 - you can also see what country your visitors are from and what platform/browser they use 5 - lots of useful automated quick responses

Cons

It's not the software's fault but you do get some occasional idiots on web chat. One guy messaged "hello" then continued with the rest of the lyrics for the Lionel Ritchie song - very odd. The live monitoring occasionally (and deliberately) goes to sleep if you're not active so you have to click to keep subscribing. I expect that's to reduce unnecessary load on the web servers so I don't blame them. I don't think you have too many options to customise the web chat pop-up shape/size/design other than colour and the text you want to use

Kamal from Customify

Friendly Messaging Application

I can easily interact with live users or visitors on my websites.

Pros

It primarily includes everything needed for a live chat function. It can be easily integrated into websites. You don't need to be a programmer to use this tool. It also monitors the real and live visitors of a web page.

Cons

There is nothing to dislike for me. The application is perfect for its purpose. I just hope they can have a paid version so as to compete with Zendesk Chat.

It's free and friendly

Iqra from Butt IT Solutions

Manage your Customers with Professional Chat Box

I am running different websites for my own business, so I have installed Tawk.to on all my websites. I always chat with my users and customers through Tawk.to. I really like the dashboard of Tawk.to where I can the details of my visitors. I have increased the sale of my products because I describe to my users about my products through the Tawk.to chat.

Pros

If you want to chat and discuss with your customers regarding the content of your website or regarding the products of your shop then Tawk.to is the awesome platform. You can install in your website easily. If you are a WordPress user than even you can install a plugin of Tawk.to. This is a 100% free live chat, you will really love it.

Cons

I have found it very useful, incredible, and professional chat software. I never faced any kind of issue or problem during the use of Tawk.to. So for me, there are no cons. All features and functions of Tawk.to are really awesome and outstanding.

Sourav from Indradhanush Academy

Awesome and easy to install chat support system

This software has helped me generate more sales from my website as I am directly able to chat with potential clients the minute they arrive on my website.

Pros

For a startup with small funds it was difficult to afford expensive chat systems on our website but this was one thing we absolulely needed as customers wanted to talk to a human when they got to our site. Tawk to solved this so efficiently. Not only did they provide this service for free (yes there is a paid tier also and one where they provide you with CC agents). Their chat widget is extremely easy to install, supports wordpress and customizable. To top it all they even provide an Android app which I use when I am travelling to talk to visitors on my website.

Cons

There is an issue with their mobile app as it does not always notifies you when someone is on the site. Though this is not a common occurance, still its not non-existent either. Another thing is that their web dashboard is a bit cluttered, atleast that is how I feel. They could give a little thought to the UI and UX of their website’s dashboard.

Rick from Fascinating Monsters

You don't have to pay packet for live chat

Pros

Tawk gives you basic, live chat for free with no restrictions. I mean, come on, before you got straight to Intercom, give tawk a try. Sure the feature set and the customization possibilities are better on other platforms but all the other platforms strike me as prohibitively expensive for a small business, especially when most aren't even sure that live chat is for them in the first place. So tawk is a good platform to figure that out on. Tawk gives me just what I need with no hassles and with plenty of power. There's never been a hiccup in terms of uptime or service.

Cons

The backend is incredibly confusing. I never know which site I'm administrating or how to find what I'm looking for. I mean, compared to the great front end, this is really pretty embarrassing for them. It would be a nightmare, I imagine, for any agency administering more than a few sites.

Abid from Bank Alfalah Limited

The Incredible and Awesome Chat Software

I am really satisfied with tawk.to. There are lots of reasons. First, it is free. Then I have installed tawk.to in my WordPress websites with the help of tawk.to plugin. I sell online products on my e-commerce website, so I allow my visitors to chat with me before purchasing any product. It’s really easy to understand and use. For my websites, the importance of tawk.to is too much. Because it has helped me to communicate with my visitors and customers. Even I have installed this on my other websites which I developed using Joomla and Magento. I am really happy with tawk.to features.

Pros

If you want to monitor your website visitors and if you want to chat with them, then the tawk.to is really best for you. You can easily set up and it’s free forever. According to my experience, the software is also too much secure. Within 1 minute you can set up the tawk.to on your website or app. Just copy the easy line of JavaScript and paste it into the HTML of your website. After that, instantly you can see the chat widget on your website. You can answer to the chats even from your Mobile device. It’s really awesome and amazing chat software.

Cons

For me, every feature and use of tawk.to is really easy. Because I am using this chat plugin on my own websites and also on my client’s websites. So, I am really aware of the dashboard and interface of this plugin. Only for the beginners, the interface should be easier. All the other features are very good.

Ana Carolina from Viajes de Freitas SA

One of the best Chat for websites.

It is a great tool and feet that is very useful for any type of website. if used correctly it can become a means of sales for your business.

Pros

An easy way to enhance our website is through a chat tool, and one of the best is taw.to, it is very easy to install and use. Its administrative panel allows to control in an organized way the communication with the users that visit our web, besides we can configure forms with welcome messages and add the fields that we create are useful to establish the communication, for example in my case I usually request the name, email, and phone. We can use it in HTML sites and also in CMS as wordpress, since there is a plugin for this. We can also download the APP and use it through our smartphone from anywhere.

Cons

Actually this tool pleases me a lot, but sometimes there are flaws in the browser and we can lose communication, but it is not serious in most cases I usually solve easily by reloading the browser or starting a session again

Nigel Masimba from Calmlock Web Design

Decent Website Chat Integration

I implement Tawk.to on client websites. The main challenge is getting users to understand the dashboard and how it is connected to the website. Other than that it's a great app.

Pros

It's free to install and use, as well as easy to set up. A free plugin for my content management system. Allows multiple chat agents on a single account. Highly customizable frontend interface so that chat bubbles can match website branding. The mobile app allows you to respond to website visitors quickly.

Cons

The Tawk.to dashboard requires a separate login. In some cases, it's it would be better if it used the website content management dashboard. The Tawk.to dashboard can be challenging for new chat agents.

Kenneth from Phronesis Digital Marketing Ltd

Review for tawk.to

Overall, tawk.to is an amazing Livechat support software and it has helped us retain a good number of leads via following up on them in real time when they are on our website. I would recommend the software to those who want to have great retention of the leads who visit their website.

Pros

I came to know about this software years ago when we were having great website visitation but our sales was low. We started pondering on the best way to convert all the leads who visit our website to paying clients. Our option was to have a live chat so we can communicate with our leads and that was when we found out about tawk.to. It is an amazing Live chat support software with free version and a feature to help you know where your lead is chatting from. The software helps us to track website visitors and pages they are browsing, this let us know which page to Optimize on our website in order to increase sales. Also,the software is easy to install and it being compatible with Wordpress is a great bonus

Cons

One of the issues I have with tawk.to is it's sophisticated backend which can be confusing to non technical people. I have to take my clients through a mini tutorial on how to install the software . Also, the mobile version hardly sends me notification.

Farhan from Faisal Movers

The best chat platform for your Website

I use Tawk.to as a WordPress plugin in my websites which I have developed through WordPress. The plugin is really easy to use, after installation just login with tawk.to account and we can start chatting with our visitors. Especially in my e-commerce websites I chat with my users and I describe them about the products of my website.

Pros

Tawk.to allows you to chat with the visitors of your website or mobile application. The dashboard is really easy to understand. Where you can add different users. You can see online visitors of your website and you can chat with them. The setup is really easy and you can start tracking.

Cons

According to my experience, there should be more chat themes with different styles. All other features of tawk.to are really fabulous and awesome.

Ramindu from Virtusa Corporation

Comprehensive support chat integration

We use tawk.to to manage customer queries on many websites and frontend applications.

Pros

Integrating a customer support chat window in to a web application can be a harrowing process. You can either build your own which would take a considerable amount of resources or you could buy an expensive solution that requires hours of integration. tawk.to bypasses both these scenarios with a relatively cheap support chat solution that is super easy to integrate in to any website and provides awesome options to response to customer requests. The integration only takes a few lines of code and the mobile application that is provided allows the customer support team to respond to requests from anywhere at any time. Extensive backend reporting also allows analysis of how well customer requests have been responded to with comprehensive analysis and reports.

Cons

More complex configuration for more specific scenarios can be tricky; if you're trying to do something complex that's not provided out of the box, configuration tawk.to can become difficult.

Few things to keep in mind about Tawk.to

It adds great value to your business.

Pros

1. It a great add on to a web application (websites) if you want to allow your users to contact your support team easily. 2. Tawk dashboard is impressive, it usually provides everything you pay for such as real time visitor, previous chats, chat statistics including the graphical representation and tabular as well.

Cons

1. It also provides few add-ons as Putting your own brand and get rid of that tawk.to label at the bottom, but honestly speaking it is more expensive than it should be. 2. Mark my words, this one literally frustrates me by not giving any notification whenever a chat comes. I don't know what is wrong whether it is the browser or the tool itself.

Simply Chat Interface between Business & Consumer

Pros

As the individual in charge of maintaining contact with consumers looking on/requesting information on our website, tawk.to has made the communication both parties seamless. Not only are you able to notice guests looking at your site in real-time, you are able to observe the text that they are preparing to send to you as they write it... allowing extra time as the company to respond with a proper and successful response. Statistics involving location, time, and IP are added benefits when studying visiting consumers.

Cons

There are hardly any negatives about tawk.to. The chat software is simple, non-intrusive, and ready to be of use when need be. The only negative, which should be taken with a grain of salt as it is such a minor detail, is that the incoming text of the consumer can occasionally come in sporadically, or a brief one or two second time pause between existing and currently being written text. This results in a quick jump in the conversation. Again, however, this is the worst experience that you may encounter.

Keirsten from Beals MMO Haven

Easily offer customer support from anywhere!

Tawk.to has filled a staffing gap for us by allowing us to do support from anywhere at any time. It has expanded our client base and allowed for more productivity and customer satisfaction.

Pros

I love that I can use it anywhere I have a device. I can answer questions on my website that customers and potential customers need to know. I have been able to save a ton of time by answering multiple live chats at a time and providing support, eliminating a staffing gap that we had.

Cons

Sometimes it can get a little buggy and ping my device multiple times, especially if I am on a mobile hotspot. I think it is mostly due to connectivity issues and not directly with the software.

Reasons for Choosing tawk.to

A colleague recommended it to me.

Tajammal from Online ILM Ki Dunya

Free Website Integrated Plugin for Chat with Visistors

I was search a lot for free chat plugins while I start my own website at least I founded tawk.to and I was satisfied on it. I used it for a long time on my site as I run my site. I am happy with this plugin and its service providers.

Pros

Tawk.to is a free chat plugin which you can use for chat with your customers or visitor at any plate form or your own build html or php website. Tawk.to has a simple dashboard with easy control and also provide easy customization environment. I was used for long time this plugin on my site.

Cons

There some limitation in Tawk.to plugin e.g. limit of users in free version and back links but I my personally though is that this is not matter because the quality of service is better than other chat service providers.

Marcus from Marketing & Advertising

Feature-packed and intuitive live support program

After trying so many different live support programs, I decided to go with Tawk.to. The free plan has so many premium features such as ticketing, triggers and shortcuts. They put deep thought into the user experience of both the live support agent and the customer, and have an amazing mobile app that goes along with their web-based app.

Pros

My favorite feature is that I can easily take over conversations from my agents even when I am on the go with their mobile app. They have also added the support ticketing system where my agents can escalate certain customer concerns to me if they are unable to resolve them.

Cons

Canned notifications cannot be edited via the mobile app. It will be nice to have this feature because sometimes I might need to make edits on the fly.

Lilian from Lilz Digital

Online communication

Because of a lot of functions, it has like visitors type, pages they visit and location, it helps us make more personalized chatting experience especially with repeat customers.

Pros

The software is easy to use and to implement, gives demographics of web visitors so that you know in which state or country they are. This enables you even to personalise your chat thus increasing customer service. Offers its own tawkto icon on the free version chat and the flexibility to personalize once you pay. The free version is really incredible especially their features of adding someone else for support.

Cons

They add ons are pricey and not worth the amount you will need to pay

Adetayo Kolawole from Online Design Printing Store

The Best Chatting System For Business

They have a free version and also a paid version and you can add it to your desired CMS either Wordpress, Magento. Easy to setup for beginners also.

Pros

I have been using Tawk.to for the past 3 years now. They are the first chat app system that I ever know that implement an auto-respond whenever you're not online. You add a chat to your website and let your customers talk to you live. Either on your eCommerce online store website or company website.

Cons

With this website, you can convert your traffic to paying customers. Get a full detail of where they chatting from, the current page they are on your website and also transfer them to another support team.

Wagner from Visual Joy

Industry: Animation

Your Website Chat Support For Free

Pros

We use to spend $100 dollars for a chat software, now we can use this money in something else in our company and still have a great chat support . We can use the mobile app and support our website customers remotely

Cons

I don't know if I am mistaken something but I can't answer a ticket missing chat

Jaron from Utah Maids

Excellent value. Tons of features, maybe even too much

Pros

It's free! When you run a business, you can't afford to pay for 30+ software programs that aren't critical to your business. Live chat isn't a HUGE part of my business... so I can't rationalize paying for a super slick online chat app. Tawk.to gets the job done and it still looks pretty fresh on my website. My office admin can use it under her account, and overall it ain't too bad.

Cons

It can be buggy, and it can be complicated. Honestly, Tawk.to has so many features, more than we need, and I feel some of that effort could instead go into making the website and app more reliable and easy to use. There are so many settings that it's easy to get lost trying to figure out what is what. For example, there have been a handful of times where our live chat is just turned off for days at a time before we notice it and we have to go in and figure out why. User management can be complicated. The app is not the easiest to use either. But, I really can't complain because I am benefiting from it all for free.

Ethan from Powder Byrne

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Superb free web-chat tool

Having a web-chat is an important part of running a client facing business. Tawk.to is a simple and effective tool to allow us to do this, and it is also free!

Pros

Tawk.to is very easy to implement on websites. The design is very pleasing to the eye, and for clients is not obtrusive - it doesn't take too much away from the flow of the website. From the user point of view, logging in and chatting is simple and everything works how you would expect it to - fantastic for a free solution. I really like how we can add names for clients and know when they return to the website and chat with us again.

Cons

The tracking tool is confusing and doesn't really display statistics clearly. Secondly, when we have an automatic reply to a message, the chat is marked as unanswered - this sways our statistics.

to talk with client

The experience with the program is very good, I receive the messages that the customer sends at the same time, regardless if I am on the phone, notebook or computer, which makes it much easier, because I can be in meetings or walking and can give an instant feedback. The program is very good, I get the messages that the customer sends at the same time, regardless of whether I'm on the phone, notebook or computer, which makes it much easier, because I can be in meetings or walking and can give a feedback instantly.

Pros

What I like most about the software is the possibility to talk to customers at the same time they are accessing the site, not requiring any kind of call or email to be able to contact the company directly.

Cons

I had a little difficulty configuring the software with my site, as I have no experience with this type of configuration, but in the end I was able to.

Great free software

Perfect! It bridges the gap from people who might not be ready to call but still would like to ask a question. also people at work or who don't like to talk on the phone prefer to type rather than talk

Pros

Cons

requires someone to be there to awnser the questions. the location of people is completly off but not that improtant.

Price

Muddassar from Levi Strauss & Co.

Free and Easy Live Chat Platform

My overall experience with Tawk.to is really outstanding. I chat with the users of my website and talk with them regarding the products of my website. In this way, I have increased the number of sales in my business.

Pros

Tawk.to is the best Live chat platform. You can integrate the setup on your website or mobile app very easily. If you are a WordPress user then you can install Tawk.to plugin. Register free, install on your website, and start chatting with the users of your website.

Cons

Tawk.to interface is really easy to understand and use. Every feature and function is perfect. So according to me, there are no cons.

Rendy from Bleugenes

Freemium App That really worthed

Pros

Free live chat and no maximum agent and unlimited chats

Cons

ticketing system for offline message is not quite good

Debjit from ALPANA

Simple easy to use live chat support without hassle.

I am really very satisfied with tawk service, I can see who is online on my server from my dashboard, which gives me an awesome overview of total users browsing. I would love to see a one-time payment for the white label. But with an unlimited agent, awesome reporting and emoji it is getting more and more interesting. If you need a free chat service for the unlimited user at free of cost then this is for you.

Pros

With WP, Joomla, and support for most of the software, this is my first choice for a live support system. I am using this on my WordPress website and from my desktop app. This is really simple and easy to use. Pre-define chats make my support simpler. I started using it for my personal blog few years ago and still it is an awesome and never gave any problems. IF you need a an awesome chat which is simple to integrate that tawk is for you, and more of all it is absolutely free.

Cons

White lebel pricing is per monthly basic which is a bit more for starter like me.I would like to see one time plans for white lebel.

Bailey from GriffinCode

An amazingly free platform

I've used Tawk.to for years and years to serve customers, and never been disappointed with the software. The main thing about it is how it's completely free, and for that reason the value of the software is incredible.

Pros

Nearly everything in tawk.to is fully free. Only pay to remove branding or for some advanced features. The interface is quite nice to work with and it's rather very easy to get set up with and use. Customer support is really friendly too!

Cons

The user interface feels just a little bit dull, and lacks the modern interface of competing apps. I can't really complain, as the platform is free!

Amit from Nactus India Services Pvt Ltd

Its efficient and awesome product

My experience with tawk.to is awesome. The free application which we can integrated easily on our portal is really awesome feature which enables us to be connected with site visitors and momentum of our website. I have recommended this software to many. Keep it up team tawk.to! thanks.

Pros

I liked tawk.to product which is really awesome and nice offering. Its easy to use and integration on website is very simple. It offers mobile apps also which makes our life easy to respond customer queries easily. After implementing this product, we have become very attentive to customers. its interface is also very intuitive. its other features like visitors tracking on our website is also really awesome.

Cons

The chat feature on website sometime becomes deceptive to website visitors. The widget customization part sometime may be complex for layman. Now after using this application, i missing advance AI part in this application.

It is the most complete messaging app that you have tested.

I was looking for a chat to be able to communicate with my clients, and this module, apart from giving you that, gives you a plus. Knowing where your customers are and from where the source arrives, it's unbelievable

Pros

- It is a free application, which is ideal for small businesses and large companies, greatly reduces expenses. - You get all the basic tools you might need for your first live chat. - The implementation is extremely easy. - Notes feature that allows you to keep track of previous contacts with customers.

Cons

- It's free, which means that you don't get any guarantee that it will work or that you will get help. - It has very useful extensions that are paid - There is still no translation service. - It has some difficulty to handle the administration part at the beginning.

Jason from JM Design & Hosting

A good all round live chat service.

Pros

Probably the best ting about tawk.to is that it is completely free, it doesn't matter how many agents or websites you need it's free. It's really easy to use & set-up/installation is easy to.

Cons

I find that the addons can be quite expensive, especially since you have to purchase them on a per widget basis rather than per account. Also the Woocommerce/Wordpress widget could do with some improvements to keep it inline with the Shopify widget as it's missing basic features such as customer & order look up, the abilit to edit/cancel orders. All of which are available in the Shopify version.

Ernesto Enrique from Bandit. The most wanted talent

Looking for a helpdesk for your site for free? This is the best.

With Tawk I can now have a complete help desk system for my company without much effort and in just 10 minutes.

Pros

After trying dozens of services, I chose Tawk because it is the most complete. You can literally customize everything for a very low cost. Tawk allows you to manage the chats your organization has with customers, evaluate them, supervise your customer service employees and have a perfect mobile application. Application that works in real time and very easy to use.

Cons

The application works very well and most of its features are free but a more modern interface would be appreciated.

Free chat with powerful features

Previously I used a similar paid chat tool on my website and decided to try how Tawk.to works. The test was so successful that I started to use Tawk.to for other projects.

Pros

The best thing about Tawk.to chat is not that you do not need to pay for it, but the number of features and productivity it offers. Usually there are some big and minor issues with free software, but Tawk.to is an exeption. This chat platform has everyting you need and expect from a communication software.

Cons

There is nothing a dislike about Tawk. It has all the features I need, a good mobile app and everything meets my demands.

Shubham from Ecosmob Technologies Pvt Ltd

Best Tool to Convert Your Visitors into Leads

Me and my clients are happy to provide quick support to website visitors and generate more inquiries even quickly, so best tool we came across till now.

Pros

It helped me to gain the inbound leads from 25 to more than 100 per month. Previously, there were many website visitors coming but leaving the website without putting query/inquiry, but now with the help of tawk.to we can chat and gather all the requirements by giving quick chat support.

Cons

Once i have used the paid version of this tool, but the kind of team they have given was not as per our expectations. Infact, it is easy to take care of the chat by inhouse member rather than their paid support. That's the only thing i didn't like, otherwise this tool is the best among rest.

Rob from Ashwood Therapy

Really Helpful for Real-Time Interaction with Clients

Tawk.to gives me a direct link to visitors on my site, helps me interact with them and so significantly increases website conversion numbers.

Pros

I like the ease of use, and also the fact that the 'widget' for my website can be customised to fit my site's branding and colour scheme.

Cons

It would be ideal if there was a feature that could 'auto login' and 'auto log off' for when I start my business day and then when it's over. If I could also schedule this differently on different days, that would help me with weekend working (where I start later).

Luis Ángel from BFC Banco Fondo Común

Tawk.to is one of the best chat for websites.

Through this chat we can serve our customers and help to make sales of the users who visit our website. It is an excellent tool that improves the attention and quality of service of any company.

Pros

It is one of the best chat I have used for my websites, it is very useful and easy to use, it allows me to establish communication with potential clients quickly. The administration panel is very intuitive and allows us to analyze the visits and chats that are made on the web, we can also use it from our smart phone by downloading the app.

Cons

On some occasions I had to restart the browser, close the chat session and open it again because it has failed, but it's nothing to worry about, it's still one of the best online chat tools.