Tidio Software Reviews

Tidio Software Reviews

Find out more:

FrontRunners 2022

Find out more:

• icon"It's got an impressive UI and onboarding is pretty easy. Their price points are appealing and worth trying out if you are evaluating for your team."
  • icon"I love the ease of use, the great customer service, and the features I like and use more than what other live chat systems offer."
  • icon"I love that Tidio chat was very easy to set up and navigate. It is not overwhelming and confusing like other live chat software."
  • icon"Some of the videos are a bit confusing, for me at least."
  • icon"Instead, Tidio sends it from their email which is tall and has random characters. Which may make customers feel that that's a spam."

Browse all Tidio Reviews

• Have you used Tidio and would like to share your experience with others?

Helena

my favourite chat-box app for my website

Darien

Tidio is the first chat platform I've found to be worth paying for

Tidio has helped address a gap in our communication system caused by extended use of multiple inferior chat bot platforms that limited our performance and responses. With Tidio, we have seen a dramatic increase in people connecting with our team via the chat, and have been able to help address people's questions/issues quicker than ever before.

Pros

Tidio offers a very simple, clean, robust and customizable interface both on their backend and on your website that helps facilitate live-chat support on a website. They offer numerous features (some I haven't used yet such as email inbox management), including a facebook messenger integration (that actually works unlike some other companies), a customizable chat window & icon, and perhaps the best feature of all - their powerful chatbot system. I cannot speak highly enough of the chatbots Tidio offers, as they give easy access to a visual builder interface to customize and build bots that can be triggered to do practically anything. Within an hour of looking at Tidio, I was hooked - and built a number of bots for our website - and within a day, saw a substantial increase in chat traffic compared to our previous platform. The beauty of the bots is that Tidio provides simple templates, that you can then customize to your needs - and the bots can be triggered on anything you want; a visit to a specific page, anytime a new person visits your site, anytime someone clicks the chat window, etc - and all of that can be accessed (in a limited fashion of course) for free. Plus as a bonus, Tidio offers native email responses to chats; so if you are like me and don't have people monitoring the chat 24/7, you can receive a notification about an incoming chat, and then respond via the chat window OR directly from Tidio via email - again, for free.

Cons

Tidio has many features, but can be a bit daunting at first. I loved the visual builder of the chat bots, but at the same time I found it was still limited in certain areas. For example, it's all drag and drop - so the entire chatbot can start to form a jumbled mess if you're not careful. As well, they don't offer multiple triggers for one bot - for instance, if I want a bot to trigger on someone's first visit AND when someone types in a certain keyword, I can't do that. As well, their pricing structure is interesting - with three different "options" each starting at $18/month - making it so if you want to have decent chatbots, and multiple operators, and send emails, you are looking at a hefty price per month. That being said, it still is cheaper than most other offerings, and the different options help you customize your experience to tailor fit your needs

Reasons for switching to Tidio

Originally, we switched from Drift to Freshchat because of load time issues (Drift was causing a 1.3 second increase in load times - completely unnacceptable), and then we switched from Freshchat because of a high cost of entry, a lack of features, and a lack of use.

Response from Tidio

Hello there! It's Maciek from Tidio Support Thank you so much for such an extensive review! We really appreciate all the kind words but also the flaws you have pointed out. We strive to provide you with a product that we can really be proud of, and hearing about your positive experience, it seems like we are heading in the right direction. Thank you for taking the time to share your opinion and rate us so highly!

Replied March 2021

Bukhosi

October 2022

Tidio is an amazing chatbot

I think Tidio is amazing and with the rapid rise of AI it can be one of the best platforms out there for customer support.

Pros

I like that you can try it out for free with most of the premium features included and you only pay more when you start expanding.

Cons

I think it would be nice if they can increase how much you can use on the premium side of things...Maybe from 100 chatbot initiations to at least 300 that would be awesome.

Reasons for choosing Tidio

Tidio has more features and it allows you to use premium features to a specific cap

Reasons for switching to Tidio

There is more features on Tidio than any of the platforms out there

Chelsea

Industry: Industrial Automation

Ease to deploy

We are still new to using Tidio but so far we are liking it.

Pros

How easy it was to implement onto our site

Cons

I wish there was more training and clearer on pricing/features that are included

Response from Tidio

Hi Chelsea! Thank you for the feedback. If you ever have any questions, or need any guidance please do not hesitate to reach out on support@tidio.net. We'll be more than happy to assist!

Replied September 2022

August 2022

One of the easiest to use live chat

Pros

The solution helps us to engage with the visitor. I was imiediately able to understand the user interface, the support helped quickly, when we asked about integrations and user capabilities. I think it has a great design, FB messanger and instagram integration is possible. It has also a compelling, great looking, website widget.

Cons

The team was irritated by the loud sound of notifications, which we were not able to turn off. The chatbot is quite costly and overall pricing was the problem in our final desicion.

Reasons for switching to Tidio

Because we were looking for a better solution adjusted to our needs.

Response from Tidio

Hi there! Thank you very much for your kind review :) We really appreciate your feedback and we will definitely keep it in mind for future improvements.

Replied August 2022

Solomon

Industry: Farming

October 2022

Tidio Communication Platform

Tidio is an all featured platform to deliver optimum performance to its users.

Pros

Tidio offers a different effective features in delivery of communications

Cons

The html integrations requires some experience but is functional

Reasons for choosing Tidio

I chose Tidio because of its user-ready features and versatile performance

Response from Tidio

Hi Solomon! Thank you so much for the lovely feedback :) Let us know in case you need any guidance.

Replied October 2022

Jane

November 2022

Extremely sensational,unexcelled,sublime and beyond magical Help Desk software.

Tidio increases customers satisfaction.This tool automates and increases sales and marketing programs.

Pros

This tool has chatbots that makes it simple to engage with our customers seamlessly in real-time.I like how this tool automates customers support services.Tidio has a live chat widget that makes it simple to chat with our customers 24/7.

Cons

I haven't experienced any problem with this tool although to access this tool when offline is difficult.

Nujan

September 2022

Great software to maximize customer support

Great for small business and for those who are searching for good freemium software for customer support.

Pros

One of the great thing about TIDIO is it's freemium. They never force you to pay to continue using their service. There are everything you need to run a good customer support in free version as well. They also provide desktop and mobile application for seamless experience.

Cons

It's hard to get notification about chat request in mobile app also the chat popup in web is also kind of bulky.

Response from Tidio

Hi Nujan! Thank you for your review :) Your feedback is important to us. Let us know in case you need any guidance.

Replied September 2022

Juude

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

November 2022

easy to integrate in websites

Pros

Tidio have smooth chat widget that can be customized to meet your demand needs for brand uniformity. I like the customer team that responds more quicker to questions

Cons

Some features had been recently cut off like email marketing and they did not refund for such , integrating with Facebook will not load the API while using Opera Mini browser

Łukasz

Best software

Pros

The intuitive panel, competitive salary, and AI bots

Cons

Actually, I like everything. They provide me all functions I need

Matt

August 2022

Fantastic Insight into our web traffic

Great business with great software and support.

Pros

Live chat is very responsive, Alerting system to new leads, Customizing the workflow is super easy and very fun to use. All around a great chat bot and one of the cleanest operating systems out there. Lastly is the support team - SUPER responsive and helpful to show where I was going wrong. Highly Recommended

Cons

Nothing at present, We did hit the chatbot limit very fast but support helped me sort my issues and reset my limit for the month as we hit it in like 1 week.

Response from Tidio

Hi Matt! Thank you very much for taking the time to share your thoughts, and leave such a kind review :) Let us know in case you need any assistance in the future.

Replied August 2022

William

Industry: Alternative Medicine

Amazing

I rock with them.

Pros

THe only issue I had was that it slowed down my site, but they fixed that. Amazing plugin all around.

Cons

used to slow down the site a lot. it is nice and quick now.

Response from Tidio

Hello William! Thank you so much for the lovely review :) Please let us know if you have any questions or ideas.

Replied October 2022

Perfect for our non-profit org

Being able to chat with our users has really cut down on the time it takes to answer user questions. We used to wait for them to send emails and then they had to wait for us to reply to their emails. The chat features speeds everything up and has led to a huge boost in user satisfaction.

Pros

First and foremost, Tidio offers a free option for non-profit organizations, which enables our small non-profit to have a stellar chat product without the typical expense. We love how easily it integrates with WordPress and how relatively easy it was to install. I also love the AI bot. We've been able to automate so much of our user interactions to help them have "self service" support even when we're not online to chat with them. Huge time saver for everyone.

Cons

I wish that I, as an admin, could have better control over each chat administrator's account. Basically, after I set up everyone's accounts, I had no control over them. So if someone kept forgetting to upload a photo, I couldn't do it for them (well, without actually logging into their account with their username and profile). But, this isn't a deal breaker, it just means I have to stay in close contact with each user to keep their profile up to date.

Reasons for choosing Tidio

Ultimately we made the decision based on price, but we're super happy!

Response from Tidio

Hello Thank you so much for the review! We really appreciate the feedback you provided. We are working on an upgraded version of the Permissions for the operators, so you should be able to have better control over your users soon. Once again thank you for your kind words and have a nice day

Replied July 2021

Misho

Go Tidio!

We seamlessly integrated Tidio on our websites and connected to our Facebook pages. We use it as a multi-channel communication tool for onboarding and customer support purposes.

Pros

The integration was as easy as possible. The interface is intuitive and simple to navigate. Chatbots are just amazing! It's so simple to build and launch them. Still what we liked the best about Tidio is their customer support. Always there to help, always nice and informative. Love you guys. Go Tidio team!

Cons

The only thing I would add are integrations with apps like WhatsApp and Telegram.

Reasons for choosing Tidio

Simplicity, quality of the customer support, powerful functionality, branding.

Reasons for switching to Tidio

In short, Artivechat, while a powerful tool on its own, didn't serve the purposes of our team well. Its interface was unintuitive and the set-up process was tiresome. Plus we realized that we didn't really need an NPL chatbot.

Response from Tidio

Hi there, Thank you so much for the review! We recently established a new developers team responsable for new dedicated channels such as WhatsApp, so we hope to expand the pool in the future. Thank you once again!

Replied May 2021

Jessica

Easy, fast and amazing!

I started working as a consultant for a company, and their first project was to add a chatbot to their homepage. At the moment, they had a bot that redirected to WhatsApp, and it wasn't very user friendly. They also have HubSpot's' free account, but the functions that the chatbot offers are very basic. So, I started searching for good chatbot software and came upon Tidio. From the beginning, it was really easy to use and create what I had in mind. When I showed the team the final version of the bot, they LOVED it! It was easy to understand, easy to use, and easy to implement. Overall, I had a really good experience, and I will continue considering Tidio for future clients.

Pros

I was impressed by how easy it was to set up our multilanguage home page chatbot! In just one day, it was set up and running, and leads were coming in. Oh, and can't forget to mention that we also got to integrate it with our HubSpot account. Amazing, right?

Cons

One of the things I had difficulty with was with keeping the lines that connect each action of the bot straight. It took me a considerable amount of time moving them around and making sure it had the correct spacing. Just as an idea, I've used other software where it automatically straightens the lines for you and adds the correct spacings between actions and branches.

Reasons for choosing Tidio

Tidio is very intuative, easy to use and their support team is amazing!

Reasons for switching to Tidio

Messagebird wasn't as easy to use as Tidio was. One of the things that really bothered me from messagebird was that they didn't have the option for quick replies. So it was pretty difficult to receive the correct input from the user and for the flow to continue working correctly. Another thing that I loved about Tidio was their support team. Compared to other software where they take forever to answer back, Tidio does it so quickly and the whole team is so friendly.

Response from Tidio

Hi there, Thank you so much for a thorough review! We are very proud that you like our product so much! Thank you for the feedback about our Chatbots too. I will be happy to forward it to our developers for further evaluation. If anything, we're here for you! :)

Replied October 2020

Seth

An unbelievable blend of ease, style, features and price

We run an overnight summer camp and connecting with parents (our customers) is of top importance to us to establish that we care and answer questions. Even as I was writing this review, I had the opportunity to answer a parents questions on Tidio. There are lots of options out there : Olark, Zoho, Zendesk etc. I found Tidio to be not only the most affordable, but also the highest functioning.

Pros

I love how easy it is to use. It's easy to use for both the customer and for the client on the website. Their app is fantastic for both android and IOS.

Cons

Honestly, I love everything about it. There are a few features that I would use on a higher tiered paid version, but I love it!

Reasons for choosing Tidio

Features and ease of use.

Price

Response from Tidio

Hi there Seth, Thank you for an exquisite review. I'm thrilled that you found Tidio so useful for your business. If you have any questions regarding Tidio - don't hesitate to reach out to our Support team at support@tidio.net or via our live chat on www.tidio.com. We would love to get the perfect score here and change the "unspecified" rate to 5 stars :-)

Replied January 2020

Tanya

Tidio for online support

Tidio helped us to engage with our customers and to answer their question which led to more sales.

Pros

It is easy to install and use, fast customer support helps to deal with your problems quickly. Pricing is also reasonable compared with other software.

Cons

Some features are free in different chats but paid in Tidio. Users have to enter their emails which sometimes prevents them to ask any question.

Reasons for choosing Tidio

Mainly during the evaluation, we focused on pricing, functionality, and ease of use ratio so that Tidio was ahead of its peers during this evaluation.

Reasons for switching to Tidio

Tidio has a better fit for small and large businesses. Pricing is also better in Tidio as well as customer support.

Response from Tidio

Thank you very much for the review! You can turn off the Pre Chat Survey in the Channels section of your Tidio panel, and your visitors won't have to put in their email address :-) Have a great day!

Replied August 2019