• Pros

• "It was super easy to install and setup. The customization options are easy to work with. And it seems easy for the users to engage with us."

• "Price, Ease of use, Great function to predict what customer type"

• "Excellent, fast, easy to deploy. Visitor tracking is better than other apps."

• Cons

• "Not sure if this is a general problem or what, i could not install the linux application on my ubuntu 18.04 perhaps somthing can be done about it. Aside from this everything works just fine"

• "A little buggy at times and widget is slow to load on the web site. Customer service is on and off as they respond quickly but the agents are not all professional."

• "Switching between projects on mobile is a little difficult, but I was told that this is something that will be addressed in the near future."

Browse Tidio Reviews

Darien from Gateway Alliance Church

Tidio is the first chat platform I've found to be worth paying for

Tidio has helped address a gap in our communication system caused by extended use of multiple inferior chat bot platforms that limited our performance and responses. With Tidio, we have seen a dramatic increase in people connecting with our team via the chat, and have been able to help address people's questions/issues quicker than ever before.

Pros

Tidio offers a very simple, clean, robust and customizable interface both on their backend and on your website that helps facilitate live-chat support on a website. They offer numerous features (some I haven't used yet such as email inbox management), including a facebook messenger integration (that actually works unlike some other companies), a customizable chat window & icon, and perhaps the best feature of all - their powerful chatbot system. I cannot speak highly enough of the chatbots Tidio offers, as they give easy access to a visual builder interface to customize and build bots that can be triggered to do practically anything. Within an hour of looking at Tidio, I was hooked - and built a number of bots for our website - and within a day, saw a substantial increase in chat traffic compared to our previous platform. The beauty of the bots is that Tidio provides simple templates, that you can then customize to your needs - and the bots can be triggered on anything you want; a visit to a specific page, anytime a new person visits your site, anytime someone clicks the chat window, etc - and all of that can be accessed (in a limited fashion of course) for free. Plus as a bonus, Tidio offers native email responses to chats; so if you are like me and don't have people monitoring the chat 24/7, you can receive a notification about an incoming chat, and then respond via the chat window OR directly from Tidio via email - again, for free.

Cons

Tidio has many features, but can be a bit daunting at first. I loved the visual builder of the chat bots, but at the same time I found it was still limited in certain areas. For example, it's all drag and drop - so the entire chatbot can start to form a jumbled mess if you're not careful. As well, they don't offer multiple triggers for one bot - for instance, if I want a bot to trigger on someone's first visit AND when someone types in a certain keyword, I can't do that. As well, their pricing structure is interesting - with three different "options" each starting at $18/month - making it so if you want to have decent chatbots, and multiple operators, and send emails, you are looking at a hefty price per month. That being said, it still is cheaper than most other offerings, and the different options help you customize your experience to tailor fit your needs

Reasons for Switching to Tidio

Originally, we switched from Drift to Freshchat because of load time issues (Drift was causing a 1.3 second increase in load times - completely unnacceptable), and then we switched from Freshchat because of a high cost of entry, a lack of features, and a lack of use.

Response from Tidio

Replied March 2021

Hello there! It's Maciek from Tidio Support Thank you so much for such an extensive review! We really appreciate all the kind words but also the flaws you have pointed out. We strive to provide you with a product that we can really be proud of, and hearing about your positive experience, it seems like we are heading in the right direction. Thank you for taking the time to share your opinion and rate us so highly!

Jessica from Freelance

Easy, fast and amazing!

I started working as a consultant for a company, and their first project was to add a chatbot to their homepage. At the moment, they had a bot that redirected to WhatsApp, and it wasn't very user friendly. They also have HubSpot's' free account, but the functions that the chatbot offers are very basic. So, I started searching for good chatbot software and came upon Tidio. From the beginning, it was really easy to use and create what I had in mind. When I showed the team the final version of the bot, they LOVED it! It was easy to understand, easy to use, and easy to implement. Overall, I had a really good experience, and I will continue considering Tidio for future clients.

Pros

I was impressed by how easy it was to set up our multilanguage home page chatbot! In just one day, it was set up and running, and leads were coming in. Oh, and can't forget to mention that we also got to integrate it with our HubSpot account. Amazing, right?

Cons

One of the things I had difficulty with was with keeping the lines that connect each action of the bot straight. It took me a considerable amount of time moving them around and making sure it had the correct spacing. Just as an idea, I've used other software where it automatically straightens the lines for you and adds the correct spacings between actions and branches.

Reasons for Choosing Tidio

Tidio is very intuative, easy to use and their support team is amazing!

Reasons for Switching to Tidio

Messagebird wasn't as easy to use as Tidio was. One of the things that really bothered me from messagebird was that they didn't have the option for quick replies. So it was pretty difficult to receive the correct input from the user and for the flow to continue working correctly. Another thing that I loved about Tidio was their support team. Compared to other software where they take forever to answer back, Tidio does it so quickly and the whole team is so friendly.

Response from Tidio

Replied October 2020

Hi there, Thank you so much for a thorough review! We are very proud that you like our product so much! Thank you for the feedback about our Chatbots too. I will be happy to forward it to our developers for further evaluation. If anything, we're here for you! :)

Dominick from Private

Looks great on the outside but features not fully completed

Pros

The app looks great on the outside: email, chat, Facebook messenger, integrations. But once you fully test the product you notice the many flaws.

Cons

1. When a user leaves your page and an operator responds the user will not be notified. 2. The message box is only refreshed when the page is open, so if a visitor is using multiple tabs they will not receive replies. 3. Integrations are all manual, which means. You have to reopen all conversations, open the user profile, press the preferences and send the log to the integration. Imagine doing that to your crm, sync app and maybe email list. 4. I was mainly interested in Helpscout integration, and integration to integrate Facebook messenger with the app I use to manage several email accounts. Turns out, tidio created the integration but they decided not to integrate the mailbox feature. Which means if I send a chat log to help scout it be be places in a random mailbox because their app doesn't specify the mailbox. Explain this to support but got the responds: we're not looking to change integrations. 5. Validation messages aren't accurate. Sometimes you will get the message 'Saved to integration' or 'Message send' but an error prevented this from completion. I contacted support about this and time and time again there was an excuse but its my believe that I shouldn't have gotten a succes validation message, right. Support simply didn't respond to my question.

Misho from Kernel

Go Tidio!

We seamlessly integrated Tidio on our websites and connected to our Facebook pages. We use it as a multi-channel communication tool for onboarding and customer support purposes.

Pros

The integration was as easy as possible. The interface is intuitive and simple to navigate. Chatbots are just amazing! It's so simple to build and launch them. Still what we liked the best about Tidio is their customer support. Always there to help, always nice and informative. Love you guys. Go Tidio team!

Cons

The only thing I would add are integrations with apps like WhatsApp and Telegram.

Reasons for Choosing Tidio

Simplicity, quality of the customer support, powerful functionality, branding.

Reasons for Switching to Tidio

In short, Artivechat, while a powerful tool on its own, didn't serve the purposes of our team well. Its interface was unintuitive and the set-up process was tiresome. Plus we realized that we didn't really need an NPL chatbot.

Eran from Remake Labs

Best value for money I've seen.

Love Tidio. I'm just beginning to experience its full power, and they keep adding options!

Pros

Tidio is fully customizable, powerful, and fairly priced. You could easily end up paying 10X on some of the more extortionary chat platforms, without getting any more value.

Cons

I really can't think of any complaints. Tidio does the job very well.

Reasons for Switching to Tidio

Intercom is always trying to squeeze more money from you. Every new feature costs extra, and they also charge you extra for contacts. The combination of features I use on Tidio would probably cost hundreds of dollars on Intercom, without being any better.

Response from Tidio

Replied July 2020

Thank you so much for the review! It motivates us very much, so thank you for the kind words :)

Alex from BWN Video

Effective and affordable

Simple quick affordable effective

Pros

The free level is excellent and a smart way to get folks in the door and provides good basic services including, most importantly to me, chat bot.

Cons

Haven't used it long enough to find negatives yet though I am curious to see if it can notify via desktop on Windows too I haven't figured out to get notified that someone is sending a message on the chat bot yet.

Cost

Reasons for Switching to Tidio

They didn't allow changing the Welcome Message without moving up to another tier

Response from Tidio

Replied November 2020

Hello there! Maciek from Tidio Support here We really appreciate your kind words and the 5-star review! We hope that you will keep enjoying our product after the trial ends :) Have a great day and stay safe!

Michael from Atlanical

Tidio is amazing!

I've only had a great experience with Tidio.

Pros

I love the ease of use, the great customer service, and the features I like and use more than what other live chat systems offer. I can view the pages the user has browsed, can automate chats with the bots to get conversions. Everything works as intended.

Cons

The only things I can say is the lack of Twitter support to Tidio and more customising the bot actions.

Reasons for Choosing Tidio

Because of the UI, the design of the chat window, the features and the great customer service, they ask you questions in the trial and it was nice to be feel more than just a number.

Reasons for Switching to Tidio

Because I wanted to view what pages the visitors were viewing and more, I used to use Crisp but that's $99 and the other alternatives aren't up to the standards of Tidio.

Response from Tidio

Replied October 2020

Hello! I'm Maciek from Tidio Support We are always happy to read such reviews as yours! Every day we try to best ourselves in order to provide you with the best product we can. I can assure you, that the features you are looking for are coming :) We are working on additional integrations like Whatsapp, Instagram, and also Twitter. Our Chatbots are also constantly growing and improving! We can't wait to provide you with new features we are currently working on. Hope you have a great experience with Tidio!

Ciara from Vivacity RTO Coaching and Consulting

Definetly worth it compared to similar softwares

Overall just really great software, the price you pay is well worth what you receive, compared to what we previously used which was more expensive and had way fewer features and no customisation

Pros

Tidio has great reporting and customising features. I find it easier to use than the previous software we were using. I really like how you can customise branding to make it fit in better with your website.

Cons

You are unable to view messages from more than 1 website in the same Tidio tab, instead I have to have 2 tabs open to able to receive notifications for both our websites.

Reasons for Switching to Tidio

The main reason was the way their messages alerted on our actual website was having a negative effect on the way Google views our website and was making it harder for us to get higher on search results. We found Tidio and then figured out it had better features and customisation for less money/

Response from Tidio

Replied November 2020

Hi there! Thank you so much for your review! We are happy to hear that you are finding our product to be easy to use. As for handling multiple websites, we can also recommend our Mobile App for one of the projects as an alternative :) Have a nice day and stay healthy!

Roberto Alonso from nUbariUm

Fast and easy

Pros

I was looking for a solution to talk to the people in may webpage and after finding Tidio it took me less than 5 minutes to implemented and start using it.

Cons

The app for mac shows a message concerning security of the origin of the application plus is just the webpage made application. I better just to user de webpage and the phone app.

Reasons for Switching to Tidio

I was a good product to but at first it needed the people to have a facebook account which could be a problem.

Response from Tidio

Replied August 2020

Hi there, Thank you so much for the review! The Unidentified developer "error" is known to us. We hope to in the future become an identified developer as we see how this may not be convenient. However, please do not be concerned, the app is fully made by us and it is 100% safe to use :)

Magdalena from BeautYay

Highly Recommended!

Before Tidio I was using different chats on our website - and they did not work. Clients never started conversation themselves. After implemented Tidio on our website I used the chatbot they have in trial version. The chatbot brought me first leads and subscribers. I was so shocked, that before with the standard chat no one contacted us - but with the automated chatbot I was getting and getting leads. As soon as trial ended I knew I had to purchase paid version and it is our MUST HAVE now:)

Pros

The product is easy to use. I am a person without any IT skills and found TIDIO to be so easy in use - comparing to other products.

Cons

Have not found any thing like this yet.

Reasons for Switching to Tidio

The interface was so complicated they I did not know what to do, where to press etc. For person without IT skill it was soo frustrated.

Response from Tidio

Replied February 2021

Hello Thank you so much for a perfect score! Reading such positive reviews is always inspiring and gives us the energy to keep on improving. Hope you have a great day! Best regards, Maciek from Tidio

Seth from Camp Arrowwood

An unbelievable blend of ease, style, features and price

We run an overnight summer camp and connecting with parents (our customers) is of top importance to us to establish that we care and answer questions. Even as I was writing this review, I had the opportunity to answer a parents questions on Tidio. There are lots of options out there : Olark, Zoho, Zendesk etc. I found Tidio to be not only the most affordable, but also the highest functioning.

Pros

I love how easy it is to use. It's easy to use for both the customer and for the client on the website. Their app is fantastic for both android and IOS.

Cons

Honestly, I love everything about it. There are a few features that I would use on a higher tiered paid version, but I love it!

Reasons for Choosing Tidio

Features and ease of use.

Price

Response from Tidio

Replied January 2020

Hi there Seth, Thank you for an exquisite review. I'm thrilled that you found Tidio so useful for your business. If you have any questions regarding Tidio - don't hesitate to reach out to our Support team at support@tidio.net or via our live chat on www.tidio.com. We would love to get the perfect score here and change the "unspecified" rate to 5 stars :-)

Tanya from bs group

Tidio for online support

Tidio helped us to engage with our customers and to answer their question which led to more sales.

Pros

It is easy to install and use, fast customer support helps to deal with your problems quickly. Pricing is also reasonable compared with other software.

Cons

Some features are free in different chats but paid in Tidio. Users have to enter their emails which sometimes prevents them to ask any question.

Reasons for Choosing Tidio

Mainly during the evaluation, we focused on pricing, functionality, and ease of use ratio so that Tidio was ahead of its peers during this evaluation.

Reasons for Switching to Tidio

Tidio has a better fit for small and large businesses. Pricing is also better in Tidio as well as customer support.

Response from Tidio

Replied August 2019

Thank you very much for the review! You can turn off the Pre Chat Survey in the Channels section of your Tidio panel, and your visitors won't have to put in their email address :-) Have a great day!

Easily installed, attractive chat tool

Thankfully, this product is really well-designed and well-documented, because my interactions with customer service have been hit and miss. They are always very responsive, but don't always have helpful information as quickly as they have friendly greetings. I would still recommend this tool as an easy to use entry level chat agent service, however, because it is so beautiful, simple, and affordable.

Pros

This customer interaction tool is easily installed (Wordpress website) and is attractive and accessible. The site visitor (customer) interface is lightweight, attractive, and easily branded with colors, logos, and avatars. The end user (company chat agent) side is also easy to use, attractive, and intuitive. Multiple options are available for agents, including mobile, browser, and desktop app, which serves our flexible agent group well. Overall, I was able to get Tidio up and running, with all agents trained, in one day. The pricing is unbelievable. We have tried multiple subscription levels and now use the free version, but would return to the paid option if we had more agents.

Cons

Multisite management on this tool is not as intuitive and easy as I would prefer. Once we consolidated our sites under one domain, the issue was resolved. However, having to switch 'users' in the interface to manage multiple domains was not difficult, but did not feel seamless/optimal.

Response from Tidio

Replied May 2019

Thank you so much for your review! :)

John Elias from Max Advanced Brakes

Simple but Powerful

We're able to offer a live chat experience to our customers at an affordable price. Can definitely make up the cost of implementation quickly!

Pros

Easy to use, has a clean interface and has a surprising amount of features. Especially appreciate how in-depth their bot and automation can get without requiring heavy technical knowledge.

Cons

Not much to complain about considering the features you get for the price. I'd have to be nitpicking to really give you any cons. Something like, I can't find a way to delete contact properties, but I also haven't contacted support about it as it wasn't affecting our day to day operations.

Reasons for Choosing Tidio

Tidio was definitely easier to navigate and more affordable for our use case.

Reasons for Switching to Tidio

Freshchat was very clunky with a limited feature set and disastrous support. They go out of their way to inconvenience their customers even when they're the cause of the issue in the first place.

Response from Tidio

Replied March 2020

Hi there John, thank you for an excellent review. Feel free to contact our world-class support team - I'm confident they will be happy to help you out and answer all of your potential Tidio questions :-) Have a great day!

Daniel from Mother Erth

Pretty Good, some little glitches

Pros

I like that you can set up automations which are triggered by various events with specific conditions (for example, a user returns to the site and is on a specific page). You can set up the automation to pop up and ask a question. I also like that I can chat with visitors from a cellphone app.

Cons

- The chat icon did have some glitches, as I noticed that when clicking on the screen near the icon, it still shows up, basically a larger area than the icon itself is a "hot area" to start chatting. This means that the visitor may be trying to exit out of a cookie notification or click something on your site and get frustrated that it just keeps opening up the chat. In order to work around this, we've had to try our site from various phones and devices, see how things look and whether or not it gets in the way. We've had to put our chat icon on the lower left side for mobile phones as other wise when Iphone users first visit the site and they get the mandatory popup asking them to allow the use of cookies, they are not able to click the X button to get rid of the notification.

Excellent value for money!

Pros

We care so much about the chat widget design and our customer have the best experience when talking to us using Tidio. We can fully customize our widget with our platform colors and the operators photos provide a reliable way to our customers contact us. Also the Mac/Web app have just the right tools we need to provide our support service.

Cons

I wish Tidio to have more reports options and a more accurate way to customers rate the conversation (not only "like" or "dislike", but a score from 1 to 5 to help us calculate NPS). Also split chats from the same person in separate conversations to help us to calculate satisfaction scores and response times.

Reasons for Choosing Tidio

Chat widget: fully customisable and great design; Right tools: the Mac/Web app is simple and easy-to-use; Value for money: the free plan has great features;

Response from Tidio

Replied October 2019

Hi there, Thank you very much for the review. I will surely pass your feedback on to our Product Team. We are a data-driven company - and I'm sure they will agree that measuring statistics is one of the most important things in running a business. Thank you for helping us grow!

Gonzalo from Castor Watches

Excellent

Pros

Chatbot integration in mobile with live chat

Cons

the first sep in setting welcome message to client

Mobile chat integration

Too expensive

Response from Tidio

Replied April 2020

Hello there Gonzalo, Thank you for the fantastic review! If you find any difficulties in using Tidio - don't hesitate to reach out to our support team at support@tidio.net. Our agents will gladly help you out :-) Have a great day and stay safe!

Juuso from Speek

Industry: Computer Networking

Great!

Pros

+ Easy + Beautiful + Beautiful + Looks great + Multiple features + Awesome support + Regularly updating

Cons

- Not having ability to remove powered by-logo

Reasons for Switching to Tidio

Tidio is so much better looking and feature richer for using. Administrator dashboard is also more modern.

Response from Tidio

Replied December 2019

Hi there Juuso, Thank you for the perfect score - I'm stoked you saw the potential in Tidio. I just wanted to let you know, that while we are not offering a fully white-label solution, we can remove the 'powered by' branding as an extra request for our customers who purchased our service for a min. $55 per month.

Damon from IDMWORKS

The Chatbot that you want but can't find

I like it. It is very easy to set up the bots.

Pros

A chatbot that hands off to a live person was critical.

Cons

Can't think of any yet but I will update if I find any.

Above reasons

Reasons for Switching to Tidio

Drift is too expsensive. I get 10X more stuff for less than 5X the cost.

Response from Tidio

Replied October 2020

Hi there, Thank you very much for your kind words! We are proud to be a part of your business.

Likely the best live chat tool that includes a free plan

I use Tidio on client websites to provide an easy-to-use and powerful live chat experience.

Pros

Considering that Tidio offers a free plan, its features are unbeatable. It has a very modern and usable interface (both the backend and the chat widget) and it includes chatbots that are very easy to set up.

Cons

I have been using Tidio just short of a year and they have made some changes to their pricing structure, limiting the free plan quite a bit.

Reasons for Switching to Tidio

Tidio offers chatbots on the free plan.

Response from Tidio

Replied July 2020

Hi there, On behalf of the whole Tidio team, we thank you for the review :) We do our best to ensure the lowest possible price while still providing the highest quality of the product.

Stuart from CKP Creative

Want leads - Ultimate Support Get Tidio

We have been a conversion by conversation company since the get-go. Tidio has been our latest secret weapon to talk and help more. Support is incredible the app is lightweight and available on desktop and mobile. We just can't fault it - don't just read this ... go get it! https://www.ckpcreative.com.au/get-tidio

Pros

Our Tidio salesperson minds the shop while we get on with running the company... if there is a question beyond our get in touch, we can then fully engage with the site visitor! Or you can have a staff member right there on hand to start that incredible customer experience journey... Great coms = even better client experiences. Turn visitors to clients by asking all the right questions - and yes it even has BOTS waaahgt! So, get cracking download tidio for free here -> https://www.ckpcreative.com.au/get-tidio

Cons

I can find anything to complain about it apart from not having it for the last 10 years

Response from Tidio

Replied May 2019

Wow! Thank you so much, we're really proud!

Russ from Rhinoceruss Music

Customer Service Makes the Difference

I am able to track the number of visitors and calculate what percentage will actually engage with my bots.

Pros

The Chat Bots are not the easiest to set up as advertised, but the Customer Support, namely [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], is fantastic. They helped me set up the bots according to my needs and that was the main goal.

Cons

No solutions in the software offered when an error message appears in setting up a chat bot. Also, there is no way to automatically assign all chats to a single user like me. Tidio is on the right track, but there are tweaks to be made. There is no phone support, but luckily, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] made up for it in his excellent service. It's the only reason I did not go to another platform.

Response from Tidio

Replied February 2020

Hi there, thank you for your honest feedback. I will pass it on to our product team - your input is very valuable for us. The departments' feature which will allow bots to assign the conversations to a given operator is something I'm anxiously waiting for as well :-)

Andrew from General Knot & Co.

It's Changed How We Connect With Our Customers

Pros

By making ourselves available to our customers to answer questions through Tidio has made a huge impact on our business. For the most part, we've found our site is self-explanatory to our customers. But for the people with occasional questions about particular products or services, having access to us through Tidio makes the difference between making a sale or not. Also, being able to watch a shopper's page history (seeing where people go while on the site)is a real eyeopener. Fascinating

Cons

Not a big issue for us, but the admin panel and notification popups can be a bit clumsy to deal with. It would be helpful to see when the customer has left the site. Nevertheless, we are very happy using Tidio.

Jim from The MVP Insurance Agency

Website chat software

Very satisfied. I've been using Live Chat for years and this fits my budget better.

Pros

Tidio gets the job done. The free version is all I needed and if that changes, the paid version will add the extra benefits.

Cons

No complaints; free version does everything I need.

Reasons for Choosing Tidio

The free version fit my needs.

Reasons for Switching to Tidio

The cost; $50/mo for LiveChat didn't fit the budget.

Response from Tidio

Replied August 2019

Thank you so much for a stunning rating, Jim. We are delighted that Tidio does everything you need :)

Miguel from Arkanya

Industry: Alternative Medicine

What I was looking for!

I know very little about programming and web design , I construct my sites with templates, I never thought that adding and setting up in minutes a live chat was so easy with Tidio. I tried to install and set up other live chat and I spent a whole day, the only thing I could get was a headache...

Pros

I didn't have any experience using live chats in my web sites. When I decided to use one, I made a small research and Tidio whas the 2nd. one I tried and I have to say that I don't need to search for an other option. I will upgrade once my free trial ends.

Cons

Can't find any cons yet... I would like to know if there are any so I could make around them before I get there. I am staying with Tidio.

Reasons for Choosing Tidio

I looked up for the top ranked live chat sites, Tidio was not there but somehow I found it. Just the look of the web site made me try it and after that, I don't feel like looking for other sites when Tidio has all I wanted and a lot more that I didn't expect.

Reasons for Switching to Tidio

I couldn't set it up properly. Not what I wanted my clients to see.

Response from Tidio

Replied September 2020

Hi there, Thank you so much for the review! We are very happy that you found Tidio so intuitive and easy to use. :)

Nikita from Nikita Mhaisalkar

Pricing

High Pricing - 2 Chatbots - Visitors Notification - Viewed Pages - Chat Initiate I feel these should be free and if someone wants to add more Chatbots or use Email as well there should be pricing for the same.

Pros

I personally feel that the basic level pricing is too high. We have tried Twak.to as well, and that it offers free Visitor List and Pages information, however aesthetic wise and chatbots was what made us try Tidio. But find that even Notification, Visitor Pages arent't available under free plan. Same for the initiating a Chat. Which of course does made me switch to Whatsapp Free option as thats exactly what Tidio does as a free so why use Tidio

Cons

Pricing - Is a too high even for the Communicator Plan

Reasons for Switching to Tidio

I am anyway going back to Whatsapp

Response from Tidio

Replied February 2021

Hello! Thank you for your honest review, we really appreciate your feedback! While Viewed Pages and Initiating a Chat are indeed available in our premium plan only, you can receive new message notifications and have multiple Chatbots on the free plan. We have implemented a lot of new features into our product and we believe that the new pricing reflects current and upcoming changes. Thank you again for your honesty and we hope to hear from you in the future! Have a nice day

Helps in managing Live website chat

The website visitor who are interested in our services can be entertained via chat box option and directed to the respective team in the company.

Pros

I have come across many software tools which are dynamic and can be plugged in your website but Tidio has proven its best capability. The best part of this tool is its dynamic nature and easy plugin that is available on Wordpress platform. Also, secondly, the android application makes things much easier and simpler and as soon as someone visits on the website and go on the chat menu option, we get a message and thus we can interact with the interested visitor instantly.

Cons

Huh! not much here as it comes with the free limited accessibility which makes one to use it free of cost. Simple and easy to use...

Response from Tidio

Replied October 2019

Hi there! Thank you for the review! If you can think of something we can do better, to get that perfect score in the Overall Quality, Ease of Use and Customer Support sections - please contact me at oscar@tidio.net - I would love to pass the feedback to the respective teams. :-)

Faustine from J2FB

Industry: Computer Games

Awesome chat tool for your website!

We have been using Tidio for a while now, and it's now a part of our website that we couldn't live without. Our customers / visitors love using it too!

Pros

Tidio is extremely easy to set up on your website, and it allows you to offer a chat / live customer service & support system on your website for a very reasonable fee. The front-end and back-end interfaces are both extremely well made and pleasant to use.

Cons

I don't think there is anything I dislike about Tidio.

Response from Tidio

Replied April 2019

Thank you for an amazing review! Not very often we hear that Tidio is easy to set up - but that's what we strive for so thank you very much! Seeing so positive feedbacks puts a smile on our faces, you made our day!

The website chat all-rounder

Its chatbot feature provides a great way for marketers to easily set up contextual messages for website visitors. Definitely helps boost conversions.

Pros

It packs an incredible number of features even in the free plan, which is not something you see in most chat tools. Their design is spot-on and the chatbots are powerful and easy to create.

Cons

It should have a stronger integration with Facebook Messenger, namely enabling users to use Tidio with their Facebook account (not having to write their email).

Reasons for Choosing Tidio

Amazing free plan enables testing a lot of features.

Response from Tidio

Replied December 2019

Hi there! Thank you very much for the valuable feedback about the Messenger integration. I will make sure to pass it on to our product team :-)

Daniel from Boes Media Solutions

Industry: Broadcast Media

One of the BEST Chat Apps

Pros

Tidio is Miles ahead. It is really easy to use and it is great designed. It makes having a live chat fun. And the best thing ist also has a mobile app to chat like you would with a friend with the visitors of your website.

Cons

It is only available in English. If you run a company outside of the US and UK it would make lif so much easier if it has the Option to switch in German oder Frensh. It's much needed that it adds language support also to the Dashboard.

Response from Tidio

Replied October 2020

Hi there, Thank you so much for the review! In the future we want to have the panel available in other languages too. Thank you very much for the valuable feedback!

Chathuranga from Itechro

Best chat service i've ever seen <3

awesome <3

Pros

every option is very useful and very user friendly.

Cons

i think the notification sound is no need when we already on that chat.

Reasons for Switching to Tidio

this very easy to use that fb chat

Response from Tidio

Replied October 2019

Hi there Chathuranga, Thank you very much for the excellent review! If you wish to disable the notification sound in your Tidio panel, you can do that in the Settings > Notifications section :-) You can reach out to our support team and I'm sure they will be more than happy to help you out with this one.

Cássia Aparecida from ASPRO COM. E SERV.

Excellent customer communication solution!

With the pandemic, we significantly reduced the number of employees, and the need for more accurate communication with the customer arose. I arrived at Tidio on the recommendation of a client who also had excellent results and I really did not regret it. The positive result came in the first month of use, old customers and employees also praised the choice.

Pros

The software has greatly improved communication with the customer and consequently increased sales and customer satisfaction for us, the software has an excellent cost-benefit, and easy integration with the website and Facebook.

Cons

I can't think of any negative points for this tool. I can really say that it meets all the needs of the company.

Response from Tidio

Replied March 2021

Hi there, Thank you so much for the great review and kind words. Thank you for using Tidio!

Paul from Cittago s.r.l.

Tidio is awesome!!!

TIDIO IS AWESOME !!! Iv'e installed Tidio to all my clients, and they are all very very happy!!!

Pros

cool design, cool features, wonderfull inteface, great that it has a mobile app, awesome free features!!! EASY TO INSTALL! Customisations for free.

Cons

can't actually think of anything. Maybe since bots are the future, maybe more capabilities on the AI part.

Tidio is awesome!!!

Response from Tidio

Replied July 2020

Hi there, Thank you so much for the review! This is exactly what we were going for :) While I cannot disclose too much, we are constantly working on improving the Chatbots' capabilities, so the future for them is really bright :)

Pete from Craft Serving

Tidio

Tidio has been a great tool to interact with customers. It is very affordable and easy to use. It was even really easy to implement. The product definitely has a great value!

Pros

We really enjoy the flexibility of Tidio. Currently we only use the basic chat features, but we like the scalability of the product, so that when we decide to use chat bots or have more agents it will be easy to implement.

Cons

We haven't had any negative issues yet.

Reasons for Choosing Tidio

I can't remember exactly which chat options we considered, but Tidio's price and ability to scale with our business and needs was a real selling point.

Response from Tidio

Replied July 2020

Hi there, On behalf of the whole Tidio team, we thank you for the review :) It motivates us to work even harder every day.

Kumail from Continental Bakery

Industry: Food Production

Excellent chat service

Without a doubt the software is very good. But unfortunately i have to shift to another service as my online business is new and i did not want to burden it with a monthly fee.

Pros

Excellent, fast, easy to deploy. Visitor tracking is better than other apps.

Cons

The monthly charge for the premium service is a blow to new startups.

Reasons for Choosing Tidio

Actually switching to tawk to from tidio. But tidio is very good.its the just the monthly fee that is bothering me.

Response from Tidio

Replied September 2020

Hi there, Thank you so much for the review! We are very glad that you enjoy our product. We understand that premium subscriptions can be a burden for a new project. That is why Tidio delivers great value even on the free basic plan. It has unlimited chatting and up to 3 operator seats plus many more features totally free of charge. If you have any questions, we're always for you. You can reach us at support@tidio.net

Great chat software to save time

We have been able to solve the problems where we need to chat with the visitors. Now we have this tool and work seems really easy.

Pros

Tidio is a software chat platform and tool that you can add on to your website and chat with the visitors. The best part of this tool is its user-friendly nature and doesn't require any learning curve to use this tool. Also, secondly the automation of the chat system makes this software much efficient and robust.

Cons

It is a basic tool for chat management. However, I think it lacks few other functions like taking survey after the chat is over.

Response from Tidio

Replied December 2019

Hi there! Thank you for an excellent rating :-)! Just FYI: You can use the 'ask the visitor for an opinion' option in the Tidio panels conversation section, to display a simple survey about whether they liked the conversation or not :-) If you have any additional feedback about that feature you can send it to oscar@tidio.net - I will make sure to show it to the respective teams :-)

Jonathan from Myloops.net

Industry: Music

Excellent Live Chat system!

We have been using it for over a year and it's been amazing ! It has helped increase our sales through direct communication with our customers. They love it, and we love it :)

Pros

We loved the design, how easy it is to use, the admin back end as well. In addition, it's very easy to set it up with a Wordpress website and our website visitors love using it to chat with us !

Cons

There isn't anything specific that I disliked about Tidio.

Response from Tidio

Replied March 2019

Thank you for an awesome review! Seeing such positive feedback really makes our day. I hope that your business benefits from our service and you enjoy using it on a daily basis.

Reidar from rent one

My review of tidio

Pretty great

Pros

Very positive that you let small businesses or start up's use a free function! Also that its easy to imbed even when you have limited knowledge about programming

Cons

i dont really have anything to contribute with here..

Reasons for Choosing Tidio

easy to customize, set up and embed. works on multiple platforms and also it has a free function. if my company grows im quite sure that i will upgrade my plan, but if it doesnt atleast i dont have to loose more money..

Reasons for Switching to Tidio

didnt really switch but i was looking around and tried some similar services that was not nearly as good as tidio.

Response from Tidio

Replied April 2021

Hi there! Thank you so much for such a positive review! We are always happy to help small businesses improve and grow. We are also happy to learn that you were not able to find any Cons! That is always a good sign. Have a nice weekend!

Phil from Great Stuff 4 Me LLC

Customers love it.

Great product. Very easily integrated into my Shopify stores. Must have.

Pros

Saves so much time for customer support. Customers love that we get right back to them. They're one click away. Much better than using email or phone support.

Cons

Nothing really. Great service. It has saved us many hours on support calls.

Response from Tidio

Replied September 2019

We're really happy to see your review. Thank you!

Pete from ZhaoZhao Consulting China

Industry: Information Services

Great software with great customer support.

I'm impressed with the customer support. They answered my questions promptly considering the time difference as I am in China.

Pros

Easy to use. The free version covers almost all the functionalities I was looking for. I can live chat with visitors on our website and send them files and pictures through the software.

Cons

I hope the free version has live typing, live vistor list and viewed pages. Our company is tiny. We only need two seats. We are not ready to buy the paid version, but we really like the functions that come with the paid version.

Reasons for Choosing Tidio

3CX Live Chat does not have a desktop App. I do not like to keep opening the administration panel of my WordPress website to be able to use 3CX Live Chat. With Tidio, I can open the desktop App and chat with visitors there. The dashboard of Tidio App is better than the 3CX's dashboard inside WordPress.

Response from Tidio

Replied March 2021

Hi there, Thank you so much for the great review! I am sure we will be looking into the pricing in the future, we really appreciate the feedback.

Satish from satishmpandey.tech

Good Live Chat widget for Websites

My experience with Tidio is very good. We have used it for months. But there are some small things that needs to be updated.

Pros

Tidio has a great design and UX in their widget. It looks very classy and modern. We can also modify the colour of the widget that is a very good thing to match it with the website theme. It also has a live chat feature which is very good to have. We can also create bot along side live chat. It has very user friendly and drag and drop chatbot builder which almost everyone can use. No technical knowledge is required to create the chatbot. The dashboard of the Tidio platform is also very nice and clean. You will find everything without much difficulty. We can also integrate the Tidio widget on every website. They also has some integrations for CRMs like Wordpress. It also has apps for every OS that makes it very handy to reply to website visitors from any device at any time.

Cons

One thing that I don't like about Tidio is that its chatbot builder doesn't allows to work with multiple nodes at the same time. For ex. if you want to copy multiple nodes, that is not possible. We have to copy each node one by one. So, that is very time consuming. Tidio should work on this and provide developers to work with multiple nodes.

Response from Tidio

Replied June 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our product! Your feedback is extremely valuable to us, I have forwarded your idea of copying multiple nodes while creating the Chatbots, it really seems like a great idea for future development. In case you may have other ideas, you are more than welcome to share them. I would like to leave my direct email jan@tidio.net, so it will come directly to me, so I can forward it to our product team. I sincerely hope that in the future, we will be a 5star tool in your eyes :)

Pascal from Niccolò P.

User friendly chat app with excellent customer service

Pros

The app is very easy to setup and use. It also comes with an iOS app which allows our team to respond to customer queries on the move - very important and gives great flexibility.

Cons

The app appearance needs more customisation options in order that it can blend better with chosen website 'look and feel'.

Response from Tidio

Replied May 2020

Thank you so much for the review! We are very happy you enjoy our product. What elements, in particular, would you like to have customizable? I will be happy to send details to our UX team :)

Igor from Animus Studio

One and only chat you will need

For now great.

Pros

Ease of use, lightning fast from web to mobile. Easy instaltion. Nice UX interface. FREE plan has a LOT options. For serious web sites and companyies very reasonable price.

Cons

For now NONE:) I have to list some flaws but there is none for now.

Reasons for Switching to Tidio

Better and simpler, nicer looking, faster.

Response from Tidio

Replied December 2019

Thank you for the perfect review! If you have a list of things we can do better or features you would like us to implement, please send it to oscar@tidio.net - I would be more than happy to pass the feedback on to the respective teams :-)

Louie from Silicone Lovers

Industry: Luxury Goods & Jewelry

One of the best decisions we've made for our business.

A lot of our customers have many questions when they are new to the scene as it's a high ticket product and they alos need to verify that we are trustworthy (lots of scam sites in our industry) so it's great to show that we are legit, available and transparent. It also helps them retain anonymity to ask questions that they would ordinarily be too shy to ask. Tidio customer support has been superb.

Pros

You guys are all great - always there when I need you and super helpful. The Tidio chat app has been really great for our business and capturing leads as we sleep with the auto-bot. Have enjoyed creating various automations to save us time answering FAQ's. Thanks!

Cons

Not a big deal but I would like a different icon for "visitors" and "contacts" as they look too similar at a glance - or if they were not side by side perhaps it would be better....I'm always accidentally clicking on the wrong one.

Response from Tidio

Replied March 2019

Thank you for your positive comments. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed our application! Visitors and Contacts icons got changed recently, thanks to you and other customers that posted similar feedback :)

Piotr from Bumper Ball | Team-Building | Best Stag & Hen Party Ideas in Krakow

Powerful for livechat and automated bots!

Real time communication with this tool is super easy. I can observe users present on my website in real time - I see their location and what they browse. I can start conversation with them offering what they actually need. Bot for collecting leads are super powerful - easy to build conversation flow so the user thinks he talks with a real person :) - great for automation.

Pros

Price Features (live chat, bots, real time website user presence) Customer support Developing quickly and introducing new features Lightweight Easy to implement

Cons

Mobile app for Android needs some improvements to match the web interface functionality.

Reasons for Choosing Tidio

Number of features I needed & price.

Khaled from Simshoper, Inc.

Tidio is great for a small company.

I used Tidio for a time and after that, I discovered its problem. then I quit and unsubscribed.

Pros

- Ease of use - The Very Awesome design of the chat! - Designs of the dashboard - Fast Setup - The chat is fast

Cons

- The big problem is Tidio isn't suitable for a company that cares about its brand. I mean you can't send emails to customers from your own business email. instead, Tidio sends it from their email which is tall and has random characters. which may make customers feel that that's a spam

Reasons for Choosing Tidio

Ease of use and the beauty of the designs.

Response from Tidio

Replied January 2020

Hi there Khaled, Thank you for the honest review. The issue you mentioned about not being able to send emails from Tidio from your email address will be worked on by our developers later on this year for sure. We have fantastic new Mailing features just around the corner - I literally can't wait - I sincerely do hope you will give them at least one try when they are released :-)

john from Gardeners Corner

Boosted Sales & Positive Google review

Pros

Since having Tidio integrated into our website we have seen sales nearly double and positive reviews triple. This is all achievable because tidio allows us to offer our customers real time customer service and allows us to show the customers our human side.

Cons

Creating bots can be confusing for novices

Response from Tidio

Replied July 2020

Hi there, Thank you so much for the review and the kind words. We appreciate it very much :)

useful Live chat option for your website

Pros

Easy to use chat plugin. Integration with our WordPress website was seamless. Carried out live chats and also "had" the option of letting users send a message when offline (We moved away from Tidio when this offline chat was taken away)

Cons

Not too many that we could think of. Had most of the features that we needed. But since having the offline chat was of high importance to us, we decided to move away from Tidio.

Fabien from Sedia Marketing

Tidio App

Pros

Tidio is easy to use, quick and very helpful

Cons

Notifications aren't working properly on most of the clients phones

Response from Tidio

Replied August 2020

Hi there, Thank you very much for the review! We would love to help. Could you please specify which notifications are not working properly?

Kelly from Lady Boss Boutique

Industry: Online Media

Already getting more sales

I installed it 2 days ago and am already seeing an increase in sales. Loving it!

Pros

The ability to get people to give customers a promo code instantly and make their experience more interactive.

Cons

The only thing I can think of is the ability to remove the chat box from individual pages of the website. I've only been using it for a few days, so maybe it does have this ability and I haven't seen it.

Response from Tidio

Replied March 2020

Hi there Kelly, Thank you for the review - I'm stoked you already see the benefits :-)! If you wish, you can hide Tidio from particular pages. You can do that in the Channels > Display section of the Tidio panel. Don't hesitate to reach out to our support team via the live chat on our website - our operators will gladly help you manage this one. Have a great day and stay safe!