TrueLark Software Reviews

TrueLark Software Reviews

Find out more:

FrontRunners 2021

Find out more:

• icon"The chatbot is code free so it's very easy to use without prior knowledge of code. The customer support is also very good and helpful."
  • icon"I love having my freedom to not having to deal with a receptionist anymore. Every call is answered and my clients loves the texting service."
  • icon"Easy to setup and plugs into MINDBODY really well. Helps with freeing up our staff to service clients instead of answering phone."
  • icon"The first stages of set up and use can be slightly frustrating, however as the system learns more about our business these troubles subside."
  • icon"The texts can be a little confusing for clients they think it’s the actual manager or technician texting them."
  • icon"No way to note actions taken on texts or voicemails from staff, or to designate a call had been handled."

Browse all TrueLark Reviews

• Have you used TrueLark and would like to share your experience with others?

Debra

Peace of Mind with Frontdesk AI

One word - Great partner to work with one word :LIFESAVER.

Pros

Peace of mind, when our systems go down due environmental issues, internet , electricity things we cannot control as a a business - we can still operate with our AI working for and with us. I am amazed that I didn't move forward with them years back... I cant say enough how they have kept our business alive during times-of distress based in Florida we have quite a few outages, and storms. AI has been a lifesaver.!

Cons

One of the comments I might say , clients at some point make comments about texting vs phone calls my answer is simple, we are off line of communications, due to nature. Communication via texting gives the client the answers immediately vs waiting for internet etc. Might be the only least liked issue

Reasons for choosing TrueLark

response time, and follow through with a seamless transformation ..

Response from FrontdeskAI

Debra, your kind words mean so much. Thank you. I'm glad our product has been so helpful.

Jonalyn

Amazing!

Frontdeskai has saved our business with time and money. They help free up time and money. Most of our customers don’t even realize they are talking to AI.

Pros

Cons

The customer response could be faster or possibly a way to get a live person would help. The AI for some conversations still needs improvements.

Reasons for choosing TrueLark

It was easy to setup and affordable. No contracts and syncs seamlessly with MindBody which is top priority for us.

Response from FrontdeskAI

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We appreciate hearing what is working and what isn't.

Tamara

not appropriate for multi staff

Pros

texting and handling of basic repetitive questions

Cons

Response from FrontdeskAI

Hi Tamara, Thank you for your feedback. We always appreciate hearing how we can continue to improve our product.

Replied September 2019

CRYSTAL

Just what I was looking for

Loved it, thank you

Pros

So easy, affordable, easy set up, terrific immediate customer service. Always available and never had to wait. Bookings were effortlessly made on my behalf.

Cons

Well the only hindrance is that it's text only so if the person's calling from a landline and chooses not to leave a message we can't help them

Reasons for choosing TrueLark

Its software for our needs of today

Reasons for switching to TrueLark

Ruby is sooo expensive, though good. Plus I was charged for all the obtrusive spam calls.

Response from FrontdeskAI

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! Great to hear that you've had a good experience.

Sean

More detailed reports

Transparency of incoming calls.

Pros

I like the simplicity for my staff! Easy to see what’s going on.

Cons

Need more details on reports. I can’t find the reports sections. Time of day for call etc.

Reasons for choosing TrueLark

Trying them both at different locations concurrently.

Reasons for switching to TrueLark

Too much time to monitor. Inconsistent product.

Response from FrontdeskAI

Hi Sean! Thanks for your feedback. I will pass along your feedback to our team and see if we can get you more visibility with reporting.

Lucy

frontdeskAI get the job done

We have had a few problems with forwarding and picking up missed calls, but the customer service end of FrontdeskAI is very helpful and efficient.

Pros

I like how friendly the software is when texting back and forth with clients. It does a really good job of making sure people feel supported. I also like how easy it is to integrate with our booking software, Mindbody.

Cons

It is not the easiest platform to customize. I cannot see the text messages between clients and the AI, and I cannot interject and change the discussion.

Reasons for switching to TrueLark

FrontdeskAI integrates with Mindbody and does the texting for us!

Response from FrontdeskAI

Hi Lucy, Thanks for your feedback. We will make sure your share your thoughts with our team.

Replied October 2019

Just keeps getting better!

Front Desk has definitely allowed me to have more time to do other things, so that I am not on the phone all the time. I feel less concerned when I miss a call. I know that when we have an issue, I can reach out to Rep and she will do her best to research and solve the problem. We did not have good experiences with call center answering services because they did not integrate with our scheduling system and these people did not know our business. Front Desk offers a futuristic alternative that even some of our less tech-savvy clients are enjoying for its ease of use!

Pros

Ease of use, ability to write your own scripts and tailor the service to your company. And the customer service has been outstanding!

Cons

We came in at the very beginning, and there were glitches that needed to be worked out. At first, there were quite a few errors, but they have since mostly been worked out. I still don’t like that I can’t view a transcript of a conversation. It can be difficult when following up with a client when you don’t know what has yet been said via text. I also don’t like that voicemails are not always forwarded immediately.

Response from FrontdeskAI

Thank you for your glowing review! We're happy to share that with the recent release of our Live Dashboard, customers are able to see chat transcripts resulting from missed calls and voicemails as well. Feel free to reach out to Sales or Customer Success at Frontdesk AI to learn more!

Replied September 2018

Elin

Industry: Cosmetics

Freedom!

Very responsive and willing to do the task requested.

Pros

I love having my freedom to not having to deal with a receptionist anymore. Every call is answered and my clients loves the texting service!

Cons

I sometimes have to repeat my requests and I also don’t like to have to make calls to customers that doesn’t respond to texts from AI. Also, finding the right service on the menu seems to be an issue sometimes. I have often mentioned if you can’t find the service on the menus, please just book the client for a consultation and I’ll take it from there. I have lost clients over this issue and that is bad for business. Also, a credit card is absolutely necessary in order to reserve an appointment. Groupon customers can NOT be booked for a treatment unless they have a consultation first and can only be booked on Tues, Weds and Thursday. No exceptions. A credit card is needed even if they have a voucher.

Maggie

everyone has been very helpful

Pros

how effective and easy it is for me to use and set up. I like how thorough it is when clients call me and I miss the call i love how the automated text sends them a message. I also enjoy how im able to customize how i want the representatives to handle and book my appointments with parameters that i have set.

Cons

I do not like how when phone numbers that are my personal friends/ family reach out they get the automated text message. I wish there was a way that the system could recognize creation number sand plug that in so that those people dont get a message. I wish that my google voice phone number could also be transferred over.

Response from FrontdeskAI

Hi Maggie, thank you for your glowing review! Two quick notes: 1. It is absolutely possible to prevent friends and family from receiving our automated messages. Please reach out to Customer Success and we would be happy to explain how. 2. We absolutely integrate with Google Voice. Again, please reach out to Customer Success and we would be happy to assist!

Replied November 2018

Kristopher

Want a virtual secretary??? FrontdeskAI friends!

FrontdeskAI has helped us not lose customers. Their customer service is amazing and our clients love it!

Pros

I like when I miss a call or am on another call, FrontdeskAI will help me book appointments for my clients. Simple and easy to use. Very user friendly for my clients as well!

Cons

Nothing! Their customer service is amazing. They totally help customize what your needs are. I like everything about FrontdeskAI!

Sheila

Great Alternative and a lot less than a Front Desk Employee

Overall, I liked FrontdeskAI and would use it again if we get busier. We are not busy enough to warrant this yet and we needed to cut back on expenses for a while, so I had to cancel. We would have days where there were no calls at all and very few calls each day on a regular basis. But if we get as busy as I'd like to be, I will definitely consider using this again. The customer service was excellent and every person I spoke to was helpful and friendly.

Pros

I like that it responds right away to all calls with a text, and if the client wants to interact, they can.

Cons

The text may have deterred some people from leaving a message as it is sent before the voice message is finished. I also did not like that clients could book a session without us being immediately notified. We are by appointment and need to plan our days. We did fix that option by creating a window of 72 hours, but some of the appointments still came in and I was too busy to check the daily report.

Response from FrontdeskAI

Hi Sheila. Thanks for your review and feedback! I'm glad to hear your saw value in the service and were able to work with our Customer Success team to configure the system to better fit your needs. We hope to see you again when you're busier and wish you success regardless!

Replied August 2019

Kristos

Surprisingly helpful however requires consistent feedback to build a smooth flow.

We have freed up a lot of time for our front desk agents to spend more quality time with clients in person. It has reduced the number of phone calls coming in drastically. I still wish I could read the conversations so I can provide feedback on what the AI is saying to my clients.

Pros

I like that the customer support staff has been extremely responsive with requests we have made about how to train the AI to respond in a friendly, personal, and consistent manner. I love that all the requests we make can be tracked on the dashboard. I like that the dashboard keeps adding preferences/settings so that you can tweak the experience for based on client needs. Once again, my favorite part is the responsiveness and determination of the staff to accomplish and maintain our goals with this software.

Cons

I wish the dashboard was more user friendly and provided more information about chat stats. One major flaw for us is that we can't monitor the conversations so we don't really know what this thing is saying to our clients, unless they show us the texts. This is something that they definitely need to find a work around for. We are also having issues adding the Chat Widget to our Wordpress site, however the team has been working with us to help resolved this dilemma.

Response from FrontdeskAI

Hi Kristos, thank you for your review and confidence in our service! Since your review, we have made many improvements to our service, including the ability to see chat transcripts through our new Live Dashboard. Please reach out to Customer Support and we will share more details!

Replied November 2018

Holden

Truly Revolutionary & Highly Recommended!

Pros

Frontdeskai's system is truly revolutionary. It allows our clients to easily book and manage their appointments through simple text messaging which saves us hundreds of dollars a month in receptionist and after-hours answering service fees while increasing the number of appointments scheduled. We're so happy with it that we're featuring our Frontdeskai text-only number prominently everywhere we can: on our website, on our business cards -- everywhere. It works flawlessly and is a perfect example of the magic of cutting-edge technology. Brilliant and highly recommended. We just hope our competitors don't find out about it!

Cons

The customer rep from FrontDesk, has made every effort to implement some of our ideas and feature requests into the system. He's very responsive and has made himself quite accessible. Many of the things we 'liked least' have been refined and improved on. That said, we're really looking forward to being able to read the text Logs!

Stephanie

Great Starter Software

For sure, Front Desk has helped me save time and save clients by being a virtual front desk when I’m not around. That being said, it is very basic software, which doesn’t grow with the user as needs change.

Pros

It is simple to use, and does exactly what it says it will do — interact with clients when you are unavailable.

Cons

I can’t see how the software interacts with clients.

Reasons for choosing TrueLark

It was an inexpensive solution to a problem I regularly faced.

Response from FrontdeskAI

Hi Stephanie, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. It sounds like there are some optimization that can be done with our customer support team to better support you and your business. Out team sound be reaching out to you soon. We do offer a live dashboard where you can see all the conversations with your clients. We'd love to chat about getting that set up for you.

Hannah

Pretty helpful

It’s been pretty awesome. A few hiccups a long the way but pretty easy to fix.

Pros

Since we don’t have a front desk at our wellness center this system is really awesome at getting back to clients. Usually a client is calling to book so the fact that the system will take care of them for us is so helpful.

Cons

I would just say that some clients are not fully aware that it is an automative system texting them so that was a little struggle at first but super easy to fix the out going message so it was more understood. I think the fact that some people call on landlines still that don’t text isn’t the most convenient for this software but they forward you that no one has responded.

Lisa

Take care of your clients even when short-staffed

With staff turnover and rising labor costs, FrontdeskAI helps us take care of clients and maintain smooth business operations. For an affordable fixed monthly price, it's well worth the investment to have 24/7 coverage!

Pros

FrontdeskAI takes the stress off our front desk staff when we're short-handed or busy. It handles routine inquiries so the staff can focus on building relationships with our clients in the store. It also gives peace of mind knowing that we are able to take care of callers even when staffing is lean.

Cons

Limited automation for recommending the best match of service or service provider. We worked around this by having FrontdeskAI notify us of all new client requests so that these can be personally handled by our staff.

Anna Marie