WebGreeter Software Reviews

WebGreeter Software Reviews

Find out more:

Find out more:

• icon"Very user friendly and easy to navigate. My advocate is always very quick to response should I ever have any problems."
  • icon"Customer support is available by I never needed it. I love that they insist on feedback which shows commitment."
  • icon"Having a live person they can chat with 24/7 is awesome."
  • icon"M having difficulty thinking of much. At one point the look was outdated and out of sync with my site."
  • icon"Sometimes there is a language barrier but we are working through that."
  • icon"I'm having difficulty thinking of much. At one point the look was outdated and out of sync with my site."

Browse all WebGreeter Reviews

• Have you used WebGreeter and would like to share your experience with others?

Steven

Chat works as it's supposed to, support is human and excellent.

The WebGreeter team probably picks up on potential clients that would hesitate to call for whatever reason, or were about to waffle and leave without making contact. They basically create opportunities that might otherwise slide away quietly.

Pros

The support team has done a great job integrating this into our systems. The chat is well done, customized, and very cost effective compared to the competition. That said, for me, it's all about the support team. They've been nothing short of excellent.

Cons

I'm having difficulty thinking of much. At one point the look was outdated and out of sync with my site. I contacted support and they immediately and efficiently got to work updating the look and feel, and were very responsive. Same thing when I asked for integration into CRM. I asked, they delivered.

Response from LiveAdmins

That's a great review Steven! Many thanks!

Barrie

WebGreeter allows us to be open and accessible 24/7!

WebGreeter allows us to be "open" all day and night, with someone accessible to answer basic questions and collect contact information to be followed up on during business hours. They can assist in locating a vehicle on our website or direct a customer to the correct page to fill out a request form. We've been very happy with the service!

Pros

The integration with our website was seamless. It looks like it has been there since day one, and the response time for customers is excellent.

Cons

In the beginning, we had to do a little extra coaching with our chat agents to make sure they were saying the right things, and not overstepping their boundaries. Everything has been great since!

Response from LiveAdmins

Thank you so much for the kind words, Barrie!

Replied April 2021

It says easy to use. Perfect for my usage.

Pros

Simplicity Customer support is available by I never needed it. I love that they insist on feedback which shows commitment

Cons

I would say branding. I enjoyed using the application but after a holiday I kind of forgot about it. I just remembered it again their to this survey

Response from LiveAdmins

Thanks for your review! If you can get in touch with us with suggestions over how we can improve the product further, we'd appreciate it!

Bruno

Support is excellent. A very adaptable team for today's changing client base!

Customer see our "chat's" as an extension of our sales team. Sometimes they come into the store looking for the chat agent.

Pros

Ease of use and flexibility. Bots cannot give the same feel and service. Human interactions ive the client a better avenue to trust, which makes the sales process easier.

Cons

Just aesthetically. Would like the replies we receive to be formatted in a more eye friendly way. Currently all in a list. Could be more compact formatting.

Response from LiveAdmins

Thanks a lot for your review Bruno! We will definitely work on formatting our replies better!

Tammy

Best investment!

Pros

Our ROI is amazing! We have customers all over the world that increasingly use the web to do business with us so having a live person they can communicate with 24/7 has been a game changer for us. We are collecting leads while our office is not open thanks to WebGreeter.

Cons

Due to the complex nature of our business, the set-up was a process with how to answer questions and what information to collect but it was well worth it!

Response from LiveAdmins

Thanks for a great review, Tammy!

Boosts our bottom line

More clients

Pros

I like working with Live Admins. They do a good job, and we get a lot of appointments scheduled. It's a service we'll certainly keep using.

Cons

The language barrier. Some things are definitely lost in translation, and it can be hard to get things effectively communicated to our prospects.

Response from LiveAdmins

Thanks a lot for your feedback. We're going to look into what happened with the translations. Could you send us a few examples on clientservices@liveadmins.com?

Ray

Forgot to rate stars. Very happy with management responsiveness and ease of setup. Great leads.

Pros

Don't have to do anything. Transcripts come via email. The reps help prospects that visit when we are closed. Leads are quality interactions with interested prospects. Reps can learn alternate responses to questions if we aren't happy with any transcript responses.

Cons

Not much. Works as promoted. The window pops up on every page, and I need to close it each time I look for things on the site. Some prospects use it to connect with management for personal chats or to ask for information not related to sales.

Response from LiveAdmins

Thanks a lot, Ray!

Great Service and Easy to work with

We get tons of internet leads having chat on our website

Pros

I like that the service is customizable to our business and the WebGreeters are always friendly. Keep up the good work.

Cons

I do not have any complaints about the software. I think perhaps there could be more customization and integration with other services such as Facebook messenger.

Response from LiveAdmins

Thank you for your review! We actually do have Facebook integration along with many others so if you could contact us at clientservices@liveadmins.com, we'd be happy to set it up for you!

Tony

Daily lead information that we receive is very thorough and easy to use.

Great lead information from our websites at a very low cost.

Pros

Easy to use. Provides all the info we need. Customer support when needed has always been very prompt and looks after us.

Cons

Sometimes it's a little finicky with iOS Apple Mail. Sometimes not all of the lead information is displayed.

Response from LiveAdmins

Thanks a lot, Tony! Appreciate your feedback!

Replied June 2018

Someone to answer the easy questions and get the ball rolling

The ability to connect with more potential leads

Pros

Easy to set up and use, they worked with us to make sure we are setting the tone we want to set with our customers, and the price is right.

Cons

With our particular business, it is best if one person leads the project to make sure the alerts get to the right place since our different departments are a little complicated and the lines are blurry. That one person has to make sure they stay on top of the alerts.

Response from LiveAdmins

Thanks a lot! We'd like it more if your name and company info was displayed here on Capterra as well! :)

Scott

Great company and very high return on investment

Pros

Full coverage 24/7 365 Days a year in multiple languages and again one of our highest returns on investment for any company we work with.

Cons

No issues with the software. I do think there is an opportunity for a bit better accuracy when chatting with our customers on things we have previously discussed.

Response from LiveAdmins

Thanks for your feedback Scott! We'll work on your concerns!

Elysia

Always great service

More sales!

Pros

They always follow up and complete tasks promptly. Chat leads are the biggest converter in our dealership in terms of digital.

Cons

The only thing that would increase the success for us is if the greeters were more automotive savvy and could answer simple automotive questions.

Response from LiveAdmins

Thanks a lot for your feedback Elysia!

Replied June 2018

Staff is very attentive and respond to customers with great care and concern

Pros

Ease of use and interactive for customers and the dealership alike. Team is always in contact with us to find ways to improve our customer experience. Easy to reach and very open to suggestions.

Cons

We have not experienced anything to not like about the team or the services offered by Live Admins regarding our 24/7 Chat support on the website.

Response from LiveAdmins

Thanks a lot, Andrew!

Jessica

Great customer service, another way to generate leads!

Extra leads, more chances for the customer to get the information they need/want from our website and adds to our overall customer service.

Pros

Liveadmins is easy to get into contact with through email. They are on the ball with letting us know there is an upcoming holiday which prompts us to let them know our hours.

Cons

When reading over chat transcripts, it often seems that the host is there to just pass along the customer's contact information. There has been a few times where they could have given the customer more info straight from the website, but instead just told the customer one of our staff would get back to them.

Response from LiveAdmins

Thanks for your feedback, Jessica! We'd definitely work on improving our customer experience further!

Mike

Great company to do business with.

Pros

Have helped us generate lots of business! Really receptive to feedback and always trying to get better.

Cons

Mobile app is a little out dated. Could be a bit more robust. Otherwise software is very user friendly to use.

Response from LiveAdmins

Cheers, Mike!

Ben

Overall it is great. The account manager are always responsive.

Pros

What I like most about the software is that it adds value to our organization for when our physical office is closed.

Cons

I cannot say that I would have a least favorite things about the software. The software is great partner.

Response from LiveAdmins

Thanks a lot Ben!

Michelle

Very great experience

Pros

Cons

Chat agents aren't always car-savvy enough to answer basic car questions that customers ask... often causes frustration or confusion on customer's side.