• Pros

• "I like working with Live Admins. They do a good job, and we get a lot of appointments scheduled. It's a service we'll certainly keep using."

• "Easy to use. Provides all the info we need. Customer support when needed has always been very prompt and looks after us."

• "I like that the service is customizable to our business and the WebGreeters are always friendly. Keep up the good work."

• Cons

• "Mobile app is a little out dated. Could be a bit more robust. Otherwise software is very user friendly to use. "

• "I would say branding. I enjoyed using the application but after a holiday I kind of forgot about it. I just remembered it again their to this survey"

• "Just aesthetically. Would like the replies we receive to be formatted in a more eye friendly way. Currently all in a list. Could be more compact formatting. "

Browse WebGreeter Reviews

Steven from Fagan, Fagan & Davis

Chat works as it's supposed to, support is human and excellent.

The WebGreeter team probably picks up on potential clients that would hesitate to call for whatever reason, or were about to waffle and leave without making contact. They basically create opportunities that might otherwise slide away quietly.

Pros

The support team has done a great job integrating this into our systems. The chat is well done, customized, and very cost effective compared to the competition. That said, for me, it's all about the support team. They've been nothing short of excellent.

Cons

I'm having difficulty thinking of much. At one point the look was outdated and out of sync with my site. I contacted support and they immediately and efficiently got to work updating the look and feel, and were very responsive. Same thing when I asked for integration into CRM. I asked, they delivered.

Response from LiveAdmins

Replied June 2018

That's a great review Steven! Many thanks!

Barrie from Winegard Motors Ltd.

WebGreeter allows us to be open and accessible 24/7!

WebGreeter allows us to be "open" all day and night, with someone accessible to answer basic questions and collect contact information to be followed up on during business hours. They can assist in locating a vehicle on our website or direct a customer to the correct page to fill out a request form. We've been very happy with the service!

Pros

The integration with our website was seamless. It looks like it has been there since day one, and the response time for customers is excellent.

Cons

In the beginning, we had to do a little extra coaching with our chat agents to make sure they were saying the right things, and not overstepping their boundaries. Everything has been great since!

It says easy to use. Perfect for my usage.

Pros

Simplicity Customer support is available by I never needed it. I love that they insist on feedback which shows commitment

Cons

Response from LiveAdmins

Replied June 2018

Thanks for your review! If you can get in touch with us with suggestions over how we can improve the product further, we'd appreciate it!

Bruno from Auto West Group

Support is excellent. A very adaptable team for today's changing client base!

Customer see our "chat's" as an extension of our sales team. Sometimes they come into the store looking for the chat agent.

Pros

Ease of use and flexibility. Bots cannot give the same feel and service. Human interactions ive the client a better avenue to trust, which makes the sales process easier.

Cons

Response from LiveAdmins

Replied June 2018

Thanks a lot for your review Bruno! We will definitely work on formatting our replies better!

Tammy from Spectrum Aeromed

Best investment!

Pros

Our ROI is amazing! We have customers all over the world that increasingly use the web to do business with us so having a live person they can communicate with 24/7 has been a game changer for us. We are collecting leads while our office is not open thanks to WebGreeter.

Cons

Due to the complex nature of our business, the set-up was a process with how to answer questions and what information to collect but it was well worth it!

Response from LiveAdmins

Replied June 2018

Thanks for a great review, Tammy!

Boosts our bottom line

More clients

Pros

Cons

The language barrier. Some things are definitely lost in translation, and it can be hard to get things effectively communicated to our prospects.

Response from LiveAdmins

Replied June 2018

Thanks a lot for your feedback. We're going to look into what happened with the translations. Could you send us a few examples on clientservices@liveadmins.com?

Ray from Mildenberger Motors

Forgot to rate stars. Very happy with management responsiveness and ease of setup. Great leads.

Pros

Don't have to do anything. Transcripts come via email. The reps help prospects that visit when we are closed. Leads are quality interactions with interested prospects. Reps can learn alternate responses to questions if we aren't happy with any transcript responses.

Cons

Not much. Works as promoted. The window pops up on every page, and I need to close it each time I look for things on the site. Some prospects use it to connect with management for personal chats or to ask for information not related to sales.

Response from LiveAdmins

Replied June 2018

Thanks a lot, Ray!

Great Service and Easy to work with

We get tons of internet leads having chat on our website

Pros

Cons

I do not have any complaints about the software. I think perhaps there could be more customization and integration with other services such as Facebook messenger.

Response from LiveAdmins

Replied June 2018

Thank you for your review! We actually do have Facebook integration along with many others so if you could contact us at clientservices@liveadmins.com, we'd be happy to set it up for you!

Tony from Taylor Audi

Daily lead information that we receive is very thorough and easy to use.

Great lead information from our websites at a very low cost.

Pros

Cons

Sometimes it's a little finicky with iOS Apple Mail. Sometimes not all of the lead information is displayed.

Response from LiveAdmins

Replied June 2018

Thanks a lot, Tony! Appreciate your feedback!

Elysia from Jim Wilson Chevrolet Buick GMC Ltd.

Always great service

More sales!

Pros

They always follow up and complete tasks promptly. Chat leads are the biggest converter in our dealership in terms of digital.

Cons

The only thing that would increase the success for us is if the greeters were more automotive savvy and could answer simple automotive questions.

Response from LiveAdmins

Replied June 2018

Thanks a lot for your feedback Elysia!

Scott from O'Regan's Automotive Group

Great company and very high return on investment

Pros

Full coverage 24/7 365 Days a year in multiple languages and again one of our highest returns on investment for any company we work with.

Cons

No issues with the software. I do think there is an opportunity for a bit better accuracy when chatting with our customers on things we have previously discussed.

Response from LiveAdmins

Replied June 2018

Thanks for your feedback Scott! We'll work on your concerns!

Andrew from Wilson County Hyundai

Staff is very attentive and respond to customers with great care and concern

Pros

Ease of use and interactive for customers and the dealership alike. Team is always in contact with us to find ways to improve our customer experience. Easy to reach and very open to suggestions.

Cons

We have not experienced anything to not like about the team or the services offered by Live Admins regarding our 24/7 Chat support on the website.

Response from LiveAdmins

Replied June 2018

Thanks a lot, Andrew!

Jessica from Scott Drummond Motors Limited

Great customer service, another way to generate leads!

Extra leads, more chances for the customer to get the information they need/want from our website and adds to our overall customer service.

Pros

Liveadmins is easy to get into contact with through email. They are on the ball with letting us know there is an upcoming holiday which prompts us to let them know our hours.

Cons

When reading over chat transcripts, it often seems that the host is there to just pass along the customer's contact information. There has been a few times where they could have given the customer more info straight from the website, but instead just told the customer one of our staff would get back to them.

Response from LiveAdmins

Replied June 2018

Thanks for your feedback, Jessica! We'd definitely work on improving our customer experience further!

Mike from ArrKann Trailer

Great company to do business with.

Pros

Have helped us generate lots of business! Really receptive to feedback and always trying to get better.

Cons

Response from LiveAdmins

Replied June 2018

Cheers, Mike!

Ben from psgstaffing.com

Overall it is great. The account manager are always responsive.

Pros

What I like most about the software is that it adds value to our organization for when our physical office is closed.

Cons

I cannot say that I would have a least favorite things about the software. The software is great partner.

Response from LiveAdmins

Replied June 2018

Thanks a lot Ben!

Michelle from Jim Wilson Chevrolet Buick GMC Inc.

Very great experience

Pros

Very user friendly and easy to navigate. My advocate is always very quick to response should I ever have any problems.

Cons

Chat agents aren't always car-savvy enough to answer basic car questions that customers ask... often causes frustration or confusion on customer's side.

Response from LiveAdmins

Replied June 2018

Thanks a lot, Michelle!

Someone to answer the easy questions and get the ball rolling

The ability to connect with more potential leads

Pros

Easy to set up and use, they worked with us to make sure we are setting the tone we want to set with our customers, and the price is right.

Cons

With our particular business, it is best if one person leads the project to make sure the alerts get to the right place since our different departments are a little complicated and the lines are blurry. That one person has to make sure they stay on top of the alerts.

Response from LiveAdmins

Replied June 2018

Thanks a lot! We'd like it more if your name and company info was displayed here on Capterra as well! :)

Alain from Leisure Days

I have had some issues but was solved quickly

10 per cent of the sales are from this software.

Pros

Quick turn around about the sales process and easy to implement other answers in the script. It's all about action reaction

Cons

Software is very easy to use but you need to be online most of the time if you want success unless you Hire someone. Otherwise it's all good

Response from LiveAdmins

Replied June 2018

Thanks a lot for your feedback Alain! In case you're unable to manage the chats yourself, would you consider handing it over to us through our managed live chat service? That way, you won't have to always be online and handle chats.

christin from Millar & Mixon

We love liveadmins!

Pros

These guys will go out of their way to make sure you get exactly what your business needs to function the way you want it to. They are always responsive and I havent had any issues with them at all.

Cons

The dashboard could be a little better. Not as much functionality as previous services we've used but its worth it for better service.

Response from LiveAdmins

Replied June 2018

Christin, thanks a lot! We'd be happy to improve the dashboard and make it better. I'll have someone from our Client Support team reach out to you asap!

Samuel from TSAV

WebGreeter - wonderful customer support

When we can't have someone on live chat, WebGreeter can. It really makes a huge difference to let customers know there is a live person to answer questions anytime. A lot of visitors to the website use chat as they would a salesperson.

Pros

I use this software with one of our clients. The website we admin has people coming in and checking things out all times off day or night. WebGreeter can help capture their info and keep potential customers coming back to the website. Having a live person they can chat with 24/7 is awesome!

Cons

I can't say anything bad about this software. The customer support has been stellar. Sometimes there is a language barrier but we are working through that.

Response from LiveAdmins

Replied September 2019

Thanks a lot, Sam. We appreciate your feedback.

Jeffrey from Applied Ergonomics

April 2016

I've used multiple chat services

I've had simple services like Zopim that I manned myself, and it was nuts. Every time someone was on my site a bell rung and my team was distracted. For the last several years I've used another manned system from overseas. The chat box can't be resized for mobile and it's distracting. I decided to make a change and did a lot of research. Liveadmins was by far my best option. It's manned 24/7 and the chat box is customizable. I can get calls routed to my cell phone, as I've had. What has surprised me is the amount of training that they give their team of chat agents, and the personal support they have given me for the transition. These guys are top notch.

Response from LiveAdmins

Replied April 2016

Thanks Jeffrey, we appreciate your feedback.

James from TechWrath SMART IT Solutions

It really works

I am an internet marketing consultant in Australia and as I do deal with clients around the globe advising them to be proactive in dealing wit the online visitors, this tool of LiveAdmins I tested it for a month trial and found it very helpful in catering my online prospects. I as a single business development director of the business, I was unable to answer queries as I promise to get back with the proposal within 48 hours, so live chat webgreeter helped me achieve that milestone where I am a proactive service provider. It worked for me and will be reaching out to them again in a 6 months time.

Response from LiveAdmins

Replied February 2016

Thanks a lot for the overwhelming appreciation, James. We appreciate!

John from Apex Automotive

Best Bang For The Buck

Right now I am averaging a cost per sale of under $40 with a cost per lead of $7. Cannot beat the price. The "training manuals" they make you fill out beforehand can be a little cumbersome but once you have it done, there team becomes almost experts at where to send people on your website, your "why buy", and just general knowledge of your inventory. Support is top notch - I never have to wait all day to hear back from them. Would recommend to anyone who is sick of paying stupid money for flashy chat tools.

Response from LiveAdmins

Replied April 2016

Thanks John, we appreciate your feedback.

David from Bridge City Chrysler

Good people

When I give this five stars, I am not saying they are perfect. What makes them great and five star worthy is that when there are problems, Live Admins is quick to respond, understanding and polite. Resolution is swift. Not only that, we are seeing an increase in leads as our customers do use the service and love it.

Response from LiveAdmins

Replied April 2016

Thanks David, we appreciate your feedback.

Kelly from Battle Creek Harley-Davidson

April 2016

We use LiveAdmins for our website

It is great to have someone on our site to respond to questions 24/7. They respond quickly to emails and consistently engage our customers. We had some kinks in the beginning but once we corrected them, things worked perfectly. It has definitely enhanced our site and their price is very reasonable.

Response from LiveAdmins

Replied April 2016

Thanks Kelly, we appreciate your feedback.

Arnold from Car rental Services

February 2016

Best way to covert online visitors into customers.

We were looking to increase the sales and reach of our online store. After a few weeks research, we found LiveAdmins. The easy to setup live chat software not only improved our sales, but also enabled us to sell the products in markets where English is not a native language.

Response from LiveAdmins

Replied February 2016

Thanks a lot Arnold. We appreciate the feedback!

Quality Help

Pros

It is very helpful to have a live chat that is available in the language which is needed. It is also extremely user-friendly and easy!

Cons

It is helpful to be able to customize and it seems that this is lacking the ability to do so. It would be more appealing and helpful

Response from LiveAdmins

Replied June 2018

Thanks a lot for your feedback. Our software is fully customizable as per your needs. If there's something specific you need, please reach out to us at info@liveadmins.com

Winston from Cavalcade Ford Lincoln

Excellent Overall

Have had few (if any complaints) from customers dealing with this service. We're from a small, rural town and most customers find the tool very handy. It has integrated nicely with our new CRM, and the verbatim's for managers are excellent.

Response from LiveAdmins

Replied April 2016

Thanks Winston, we appreciate your feedback.

Rozlyn from Reaume Chevrolet Buick GMC

Very attentive in the Customer Service Department

Liveadmins always gets back to you right away, and trains the entire team whenever there is a new process or suggestion when it comes to chatting with our customers. They are very professional and take pride in their product.

Response from LiveAdmins

Replied April 2016

Thanks Rozlyn, we appreciate your feedback.

March 2016

Mahmud from Bokharis, Inc

March 2016

Business Review

I have used their proprietary software and found it to be very user friendly and replete with valuable analytics that can be harnessed as a useful resource for driving business growth and enhancing client base.

Response from LiveAdmins

Replied April 2016

Thanks Mahmud, we appreciate your feedback.

Jim from Clark Toyota

April 2016

Live chat works very well and is easy to use

when dealership is closed, live chat personnel should pass on to potential prospects that a Product Advisor will get back to them when the dealership opens for business.

Response from LiveAdmins

Replied April 2016

Thanks Jim, your feedback is greatly appreciated.

Pierson from Skyline Solar

Industry: Renewables & Environment

It allowed me to find the right options for me and my business.

Pros

It gives me a greater analysis in a shorter amount of time than doing all of the research on my own.

Cons

This is a luxury software and I don't find it ESSENTIAL to doing business. Other than that, it is a great interface to moving forward with software choices.

Response from LiveAdmins

Replied June 2018

Thanks a lot Pierson!

Mike from The Cardoza Law Corporation

Spectacular Results!

Spectacular Results! The team really goes the distance to build customer engagement and drive the human connection. I highly recommend.

Response from LiveAdmins

Replied April 2016

Thanks a lot Mike. We appreciate your feedback.

Taylor from Harrison Eurosports

Great Web Greeter Service

Liveadmins does a great job. Although their web greeters aren't perfect, the price is right and the customer service is awesome.

Response from LiveAdmins

Replied April 2016

Thanks Taylor, we appreciate your feedback.

CHRISTOPHER from CHRISTOPHER MOORE DENTISTRY PROF CORPORATION

website greeting

There were some glitches at the beginning of using your service, but have been positive in correcting the issues

Response from LiveAdmins

Replied April 2016

Thanks Christopher, we appreciate your feedback.

Taylor from Harrison Eurosports

Great offsite chat team

Great customer support, very responsive. Our go to for a third party chat provider. Easy to work with.

Response from LiveAdmins

Replied January 2017

Thanks a lot! :)