User Reviews Overview

Feature Ratings

Ease-of-use

4.0 / 5

Value for Money

4.0 / 5

Customer Support

3.0 / 5

Functionality

4.0 / 5

Ratings Breakdown

5 stars

(11)

11

4 stars

(15)

15

3 stars

(5)

5

2 stars

(3)

3

1 stars

(1)

1

  • Pros

  • "bbb is very easy to set , implement and lunch and has very simple view help anyone to manage it , beside it is large community and devloping proccess "

  • "This is the prove that open source software can be better than paid software. It's the one tool for education. You have shared board, real-time survey and more."

  • "You can see comments, presentation, and the people at the same time. Further, there are polls and break-out rooms. It could even be accessed in both iOS and Android mobile phones and devices."

  • Cons

  • "The servers are a bit expensive if you want to run it 24/7. The shared board could have option to just let one student write on it. Also, the teacher should have the option to mute the alumni."

  • " Break-out room is limited to 10 groups only."

  • "Unless I am mistaken, I cannot upload more than one file. If I upload toe, the first one gets erased. "

Browse BigBlueButton Reviews

Filter by:

Sort by:
 

Showing -49 - -15 of 35 results

December 2020

User Profile Picture

Sven from Sven Horvat

Verified Reviewer

Company Size: 1 employee

Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

5.0

Value for money

5.0

Customer support

5.0

Functionality

5.0

December 2020

The new boss in town

Pros

BigBlueButton has made a revolution in video conferencing software. They came from a flash player into HTML5 with excellent sound, video and great presentational features (provided you have a stable internet connection). The software is perfect for teaching, explaining, giving lectures, giving practical solutions in the form of a whiteboard webinar and just all around great. As simple as clicking a link and you're there.

Cons

Maybe there are some slight problems to be solved with the audio and multiple people talking at once, but all in all very little to no cons.

June 2020

Ana Isabel from Centro de Idiomas de la Universidad de Valladolid

Company Size: 51-200 employees

Industry: Higher Education

Time Used: Less than 6 months

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

2.0

Functionality

3.0

June 2020

Carencias del software para la enseñanza de idiomas online

Al trabajar en un Centro de Idiomas universitario, debido al confinamiento,los profesores tuvimos que buscar a toda prisa diferentes plataformas para seguir con la docencia online. Big BlueButton no fue una opción al principio, tal vez pq no fuera la más publicitada ni la de más fácil acceso y rendimiento en la enseñanza de idiomas online. Al implantar una nueva versión de moodle en el Centro de Idiomas donde trabajo, se eligió BBB por su fiabilidad y la seguridad que ofrecía, y por ser una plataforma gratuita.

Pros

Según parece, es un método fiable para implementarlo dentro de la plataforma moodle con la que trabajamos, sin comprometer la información contenida dentro de la empresa para la que trabajo. Es gratuita y permite implementarlo dentro de la plataforma moodle con la que estamos trabajando.

Cons

A pesar de tener las mismas características q otras plataformas de videoconferencia para clases online (audio y vídeo, chat grupal, compartición de pantalla...) hay varios aspectos mejorables para facilitar la enseñanza de idiomas por videoconferencia: - Reducido espacio de pantalla disponible para ver a los alumnos , ya q las notas compartidas y el listado de los alumnos presentes (a la derecha del espacio de presentación e imágenes de los alumnos) es demasiado pequeño. Eso hace q el espacio de presentación tb sea pequeño y tenga q agrandar secciones del texto/imagen etc para poder mostrar la imagen en su totalidad. TODOS LOS PARTICIPANTES, tanto los q se conectan con imagen y sonido, como los q se conectan solo con sonido deberían figurar como participantes en la pantalla principal, liberando ese espacio ocupado al que hacía mención antes. -Tanto las opciones de notas compartidas como las de chat deberían ser botones/espacios opcionales, ocupando poco espacio de pantalla, y usarlos sólo si fueran necesarios. - Al compartir el doc/presentación en pantalla completa, no se ve a los participantes, por lo q hay que volver a pantalla reducida para llamarlos a participar. - Los recursos/materiales a compartir son limitados.Ni audios ni videos q no estén en las plataformas permitidas (youtube, etc); gran handicap en una clase de idiomas. - La asignación de participantes en 'aulas' es engorroso y poco intuitivo. Tampoco efectivo.

Reasons for Switching to BigBlueButton

Desde el Centro de Idiomas en el que trabajo se decidió que todo el profesorado debía utilizar la misma plataforma para las clases online, ya que era la plataforma que implementaron en moodle.

February 2021

User Profile Picture

Juan Carlos from Empower Data

Verified Reviewer

Company Size: 11-50 employees

Industry: Computer Software

Time Used: Less than 2 years

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

5.0

Value for money

2.0

Customer support

1.0

Functionality

4.0

February 2021

The slft provided video conference

It was all nice until we deployed a solution for million of people. The recording started to fail and some times the conferences got wrong. We needed to imprive the insfrastructur and even that we still having some issues randomly.

Pros

Its open source, and you modify whatever you want on it There is tutorials about how to setup it Can record video conferences Can host several conferences Several tools on the interface Can hanfle groups

Cons

Hard to deploy even that there is a lot of tutorial it can be messy to setup. Needs a high capacity server to handle several conferences. Not much customizable with out having issues with the setup. Recording of comnferences sometimes fails randomly. Cant handle high traffic very well

October 2020

User Profile Picture

Islam from proleadersco

Verified Reviewer

Company Size: 51-200 employees

Industry: Education Management

Time Used: Less than 2 years

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

4.0

Value for money

3.0

Customer support

3.0

Functionality

4.0

October 2020

good software ... but!

overall bbb is good software to manage video conference if develop process continue as it is maybe in 3 years we will have golden product

Pros

bbb is very easy to set , implement and lunch and has very simple view help anyone to manage it , beside it is large community and devloping proccess

Cons

i think the position of developing cycle is wrong i mean bbb need more develop for customer and end user who is not technical i mean for all our teacher how hard it was to manage and customize and that is first; second bbb has weak error view system for example sometimes internet connection is too bad for sharing and bbb loading for ever it will be greate to show error msg "hi your connection is bad" that so simple but i think end user ( no technical user ) is not calculated here.

Reasons for Choosing BigBlueButton

bbb is so simple to record and store videos which is not same in other products

March 2021

JUAN from Cathedratic

Company Size: 2-10 employees

Industry: E-Learning

Time Used: More than 2 years

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

5.0

Value for money

5.0

Customer support

3.0

Functionality

5.0

March 2021

Buena plataforma de video conferencia

Buena experiencia desde Moodle

Pros

Poder utilizar con un número amplio de estudiantes

Cons

El interfaz es aburrido debería ser más bonito

Reasons for Choosing BigBlueButton

Era el único compatible con moodle

May 2020

Eduardo from The Six-Year Kugel High School in Holon, Israel

Company Size: 51-200 employees

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Time Used: Less than 6 months

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

5.0

Functionality

5.0

May 2020

My review of Big Blue Button

It has been quite positive. I have used it regularly during lockdown when it was impossible to teach face to face at school.

Pros

The ease with which I can handle a Synchronous Virtual Classroom meeting: Uploading Files, Sharing my screen and all the other functionalities enable me to carry out this aspect of Distance Teaching without problems.

Cons

Unless I am mistaken, I cannot upload more than one file. If I upload toe, the first one gets erased.

Reasons for Switching to BigBlueButton

Information Security and Privacy issued were prominent for this switch: BBBis the platform that Mashic, the company that provides administrative service to the school where I teach has chosen to allow us to use. Ths choice and the settings agreed upon, make BBB safe to use by teachers and pupils. Student Privacy is secured, too.

June 2020

Sergio from Al Fakal

Company Size: 2-10 employees

Industry: International Trade and Development

Time Used: Less than 6 months

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

5.0

Value for money

5.0

Functionality

5.0

June 2020

All schools and universities should be using it!

Pros

This is the prove that open source software can be better than paid software. It's the one tool for education. You have shared board, real-time survey and more.

Cons

The servers are a bit expensive if you want to run it 24/7. The shared board could have option to just let one student write on it. Also, the teacher should have the option to mute the alumni.

Reasons for Choosing BigBlueButton

BigBlueButton is especially thought for education, with features you can use in a classroom.

Reasons for Switching to BigBlueButton

BBB is cleaner, and it's thought for education. I needed it for a small school. Other options don't have features that BBB has.

June 2020

Anonymous

Verified Reviewer

Company Size: 1,001-5,000 employees

Time Used: Less than 6 months

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

3.0

Functionality

3.0

June 2020

Simple Webconferencing software, but lacking in big name features

Overall works well, but would prefer other competitors such as Zoom or Google Meets.

Pros

This software is integrated with Canvas LMS by Instructure, making it easy for schools already using the Canvas LMS to adopt. It has a robust security system to prevent "zoombombing" as only registered people in each course can access the conference they have been invited to with a unique user token. Certain features such as breakout rooms, shared whiteboard and embedded video player would rival other video conferencing software such as Google Meets, and it most definitely has most if not all classroom needs for most schools around the world. The Learning curve is low, and it runs smoothly most of the time. Private chat works very well, and is intuitive to use.

Cons

The design is a bit outdated, and looks a slightly boring. "Hot" features right now such as virtual backgrounds and full screen tile view is not up to par with competitors, and there are small annoyances such as keyboard shortcuts not working on MACs and the need to do an "echo test" every time I enter a new conference which takes several seconds off my precious time. Additionally, the ability to record a conference after having entered and forgotten to click the "make conference recordable" button while creating the conference results in having to have everyone leave the conference and have a new one created. Lastly, although I like the breakout rooms feature, if you so happen to put a timer for the breakout rooms to be less than needed, there is no option to extend the time without having all the breakout rooms close and reopen - something that happens way too often.

April 2020

Lucy from laureate park elementary

Company Size: 51-200 employees

Industry: Education Management

Time Used: Less than 6 months

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

3.0

Functionality

1.0

April 2020

use zoom instead

Pros

It was hard for me to use it as a student I missed 9 of my classes in virtual school using this. When my teacher uses zoom it works perfectly and this works horribly.I keeps signing me out automatically and says meeting has not started when it has like 31 minutes ago. It is horrible and barely lets me enter the meeting and so does it with my other classmates.

Cons

It was hard for me to use it as a student I missed 9 of my classes in virtual school using this. When my teacher uses zoom it works perfectly and this works horribly.I keeps signing me out automatically and says meeting has not started when it has like 31 minutes ago. It is horrible and barely lets me enter the meeting and so does it with my other classmates.

June 2020

User Profile Picture

Harold from Instituto Profesional Los Leones

Verified Reviewer

Company Size: 1 employee

Industry: Design

Time Used: Less than 6 months

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

5.0

Value for money

4.0

Customer support

3.0

Functionality

5.0

June 2020

The streaming open source option

for streaming with my teams and my student in a class online

Pros

This software surpriced me when i found, the implementation with Moodle it's very intelligent for make more power full the platform

Cons

the connection in the class it's not very stable, and the option for shared screen it's fail too much times.

March 2020

Amit from Nactus India Services Pvt Ltd

Company Size: 11-50 employees

Industry: Education Management

Time Used: Less than 6 months

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

4.0

Functionality

5.0

March 2020

Reliable meeting and online teaching tool

My overall experience was with bigbluebutton is good only faced issue in greenlight. I would like to have its Android version also. Currently we can use in browser(mozilla or chrome)

Pros

Bigbluebutton is powerful and robust server application which have all sort of features required for online teaching, meeting and collaboration. The step by step guide is yet easy to deploy this application. The presenter, viewer part, integration of audio bridge, screen sharing, file presentation, polls etc are nice features.

Cons

Overall customization of different parts is not so easy and there is very limited resources available for helping in this. Something like greenlight installation is not easy and support on web is almost nowhere about this. The application required higher bandwidth for video audio/ video and screen sharing streams which makes it hefty on resources side. Audio does sometime hiccups usually when multiple people taking at once.

September 2020

Lady Margrett from Ateneo de Davao University

Company Size: 201-500 employees

Industry: Education Management

Time Used: Less than 12 months

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

5.0

Functionality

5.0

September 2020

Bigbluebutton knows what an educator needs.

I have tried using all the different types of platforms (e.g. Zoom, Google Meet, Microsoft Teams), nothing compares to the ease of use with BigBlueButton. It's just sad that most people don't know about it or are afraid to use it.

Pros

You can see comments, presentation, and the people at the same time. Further, there are polls and break-out rooms. It could even be accessed in both iOS and Android mobile phones and devices.

Cons

Break-out room is limited to 10 groups only.

April 2020

Ethan from Naked Lime

Company Size: 11-50 employees

Industry: Marketing and Advertising

Time Used: Less than 12 months

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

4.0

Functionality

5.0

April 2020

It Worked

It worked well. Teachers were able to get everybody in a session, they could share documents or videos or songs, and they could record sessions. It worked well for us.

Pros

We used this software to have class meetings. I think one of the best features of BigBlueButton was the screen share feature. Teachers could bring documents up seamlessly while talking about a subject. Distance didn't really get in the way, and some cohorts were students from different countries.

Cons

I don't think there was a lot that people didn't like. A pro/con of the software was that it was only accessible through Canvas which were we using. So you could only use it if you were in our Canvas program. But that was good for students and teachers because their video conferencing software was right at their fingertips.

April 2018

Michael from iQor

Company Size: 10,000+ employees

Industry: Telecommunications

Time Used: Less than 2 years

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

3.0

Value for money

3.0

Customer support

3.0

Functionality

5.0

April 2018

Videoconferencing made easy

When I am presenting something to a group of newcomers and I want to stress or emphasize a particular item, BigBlueButton makes it easy.

Pros

My favorite feature of BigBlueButton is the whiteboard feature because I can highlight things I want to emphasize.

Cons

BigBlueButton has a horrible tendency to freeze up and distort video, and sometimes audio, at the most inopportune times. This has cause me to move BBB from my main to my back up conferencing software, only being used when I need one of the features that only it provides.

September 2018

Chasity` from Love & Light Healing

Company Size: 2-10 employees

Industry: Retail

Time Used: More than 2 years

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

5.0

Functionality

5.0

September 2018

Ease of Use. Perfect for Virtual Learning

Pros

I love the functionality of the program and being able to have multiple instructors at once. I appreciate the share screen option and also being able to use webcams and microphones interchangeably.

Cons

I really have no complaints with the program.

September 2020

Heather from St John's County Schools

Company Size: 1,001-5,000 employees

Industry: Education Management

Time Used: Less than 12 months

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

3.0

Functionality

2.0

September 2020

Big blue button is not the best

I would say My overall experience with big blue button this poor. like I mentioned, we have to use it daily because there is no other option with my son's distance learning but I would choose another product in a heartbeat if it were an option..

Pros

I don't really have any pros to say about bigbluebutton. We use it because we don't have another option with my son's distance learning. I would definitely prefer zoom or another video conferencing app.

Cons

We use bigbluebutton because we don't have another option with my son's distance learning. I would definitely prefer zoom or another video conferencing app. Bigbluebutton proves to be inconsistent with whether it's going to work. It is very glitchy with both the audio and video. Makes distance learning extremely hard.

February 2018

Laron from eGov Jamaica

Company Size: 201-500 employees

Industry: Information Technology and Services

Time Used: Less than 2 years

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

5.0

Value for money

5.0

Customer support

4.0

Functionality

5.0

February 2018

Makes videoconferencing easy

Facilitates online video meetings.

Pros

I find BigBlueButton very useful for videoconferencing and and webinars. It is easy to setup and launch and the interface is quite friendly. It has all the features I need for a online video meeting.

Cons

No con really, as it does its job well. The only I drawback I can mention is that it operates in a space where there are a lot of tools of the same nature.

October 2017

Babak from SKYPREP

Time Used: Less than 2 years

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

5.0

Value for money

5.0

Customer support

5.0

Functionality

4.0

October 2017

We integrate BigBlueButton within our Platform for our clients

Pros

Platform was easy to setup and integrate with our platform Product is free to use for our end client so many opt to use the service Has many features that makes online webinars and training effective

Cons

Overall the prdouct is very good as a free tool but it would be good to have a web-app on iOS or Android.

May 2019

Anonymous

Verified Reviewer

Company Size: 2-10 employees

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

5.0

Value for money

5.0

Functionality

4.0

May 2019

Very Useful Free Software

Overall it's really helpful. And I can't complain more as it's free to use.

Pros

This software is nice. The best thing I like about BigBlueButton - It has a recording option that allows you to record the meeting and is available for viewing for 7 days.

Cons

I am not sure if it has a Playlist option because I have to upload my presentation file every start of the session so It's kinda waste of time.

November 2020

Ivan from SnapDev

Verified Reviewer

Company Size: 2-10 employees

Industry: Computer Software

Time Used: Less than 6 months

Review Source: GetApp


Ease-of-use

5.0

Value for money

5.0

Customer support

4.0

Functionality

4.0

November 2020

This Software is great

Pros

We have most of the features that are an musthave for online learnings. It has the best price-performance ratio and is Open Source so you can customize it like you want.

Cons

You need to customize it to use it but this is not that hard.

Reasons for Switching to BigBlueButton

Not DSGVO conform

May 2020

Anonymous

Verified Reviewer

Company Size: 2-10 employees

Time Used: Less than 6 months

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

1.0

Value for money

1.0

Customer support

1.0

Functionality

1.0

May 2020

Unstable product

I do not recommend it at all, they have to type on it it's a beta project.

Pros

Join from the browser no need to download any app.

Cons

1- you can not host more than 100 participants. 2- If 100 participants or lower, keep typing on chat continuously the meeting will lagging so much. 3- Using node js single thread (disaster) 4- Some IOS users won't hear anything if they join in a listen-only mode. 5- Core developers maybe take more that one year to add/fix a single feature. 6- Delay audio and video on recording if you use screen share (in some cases). 7- Very bad UX. 8- Download mp4 not supported you have to use third party fork. 9- No immediate support only ( google community) be ready to ignore your questions.

May 2018

Anonymous

Verified Reviewer

Time Used: Less than 12 months

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

4.0

Value for money

5.0

Customer support

3.0

Functionality

4.0

May 2018

Efficient conferencing tool

It is free to host online conference meeting.

Pros

My organization uses BigBlueButton for hosting our meetings. I find it to be very efficient and easy to use. It is a free ad open-source technology so that is a plus.

Cons

I can't really say that i have a con. My experience with using BigBlueButton has been smooth thus far.

August 2020

Lillian from University of Zambia

Company Size: 201-500 employees

Industry: E-Learning

Time Used: Less than 6 months

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

4.0

Value for money

2.0

Customer support

1.0

Functionality

4.0

August 2020

Road to greatness

The overall experience has been amazing ;it’s easy use makes it quicker to access through mobile or computer. The screen presentation box is quite small and makes presentations to be hard to view without continuously adjusting your eyes. But overall Bigbluebutton is a great software for daily use .

Pros

The option of listen only or join in with a call is definitely impactful as it allows you to choose which platform is convenient to you at the time . It’s easier to operate for day to day lessons and it’s only one touch away .

Cons

The limited screen for presentation. The chat icon should be optional because it occupies quite a chunk of the screen.

December 2020

Eduard from universidad yacambu

Company Size: 501-1,000 employees

Industry: Education Management

Time Used: Less than 12 months

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

5.0

Customer support

5.0

Functionality

4.0

December 2020

Manejable

una buena experiancia ya que me conecto con mis alumnos y las respuestas han sido satisfactorias.

Pros

es facil de manejar y es de facil acceso.

Cons

Mejorar la pantalla del expositor y el audio.

April 2018

Libio from MPPVH

Verified Reviewer

Company Size: 501-1,000 employees

Industry: Political Organization

Time Used: Less than 2 years

Review Source: GetApp


Ease-of-use

4.0

Functionality

5.0

April 2018

December 2018

User Profile Picture

Matt from Grace Medical Inc.

Verified Reviewer

Company Size: 51-200 employees

Industry: Medical Devices

Time Used: Less than 12 months

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

3.0

Value for money

3.0

Functionality

3.0

December 2018

I had a lot of issues using it

I used this software for presenting to multiple customers at different locations. I always had issues getting everyone able to see me as the presenter while being able to view attached documents and interact with one another. My UI was really clean which I liked, but the overall experience was clunky so we moved to a different software ultimately.

Pros

The client side experience was pretty clean.

Cons

There seemed to be a lot of issue with multiple people and media types on a conference call. 3 viewers, a camera for a presenter, a recording pc, and a separare handout presentation.

March 2020

Emily from Seattle Colleges

Company Size: 201-500 employees

Industry: E-Learning

Time Used: Less than 6 months

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

3.0

Customer support

1.0

Functionality

2.0

March 2020

I wish it worked

wish it worked.

Pros

I am teaching a class that had to move to online (COVID-19)- I wanted a way to video conference with my students. since it is already a feature on Canvas- I hoped to use it since then they would not have to download/sign up for new programs and software. it seemed east to use at first.

Cons

the recordings changed the orientation of my slide images making all the notes I took on them useless and confusing.

September 2020

User Profile Picture

ABHIMANYU from ConceptNXT Technologies LLP

Verified Reviewer

Company Size: 2-10 employees

Industry: Information Services

Time Used: Less than 6 months

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

4.0

Value for money

4.0

Customer support

1.0

Functionality

4.0

September 2020

Cost effective tutoring software

Completely satisfied with this product. Because it's an open source. So I made changes as I want.

Pros

The best open source software for video conferencing. It contain all features having in paid software

Cons

Facing login issue. Very often reporting the same issue by different team members. They were failed to sign in.

Reasons for Switching to BigBlueButton

Cost

December 2018

francesca from galileo, ison

Company Size: 11-50 employees

Industry: E-Learning

Time Used: Less than 2 years

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

4.0

Value for money

5.0

Customer support

4.0

Functionality

4.0

December 2018

Big Blue Button : Communicate with picture and sound

Pros

We use this application for e-learning and teaching at my university. It is easy to use and the quality of video and sound is normally good. You can also use it for conferences.

Cons

Sometimes issues accur and you have to log out and log in again.

March 2018

Peter from SKYPREP INC

Time Used: Less than 2 years

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

4.0

Value for money

5.0

Customer support

5.0

Functionality

4.0

March 2018

Good free webinar tool for our external clients

Pros

Great free alternative for doing live seminars and presentations. Has all the functionalities needed.

Cons

The interface does look a little outdated. Wish there was more customization options to make it look and feel the way we want.

April 2020

Kourtney from AIM

Company Size: 11-50 employees

Industry: Education Management

Time Used: Less than 6 months

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

5.0

Value for money

5.0

Customer support

5.0

Functionality

5.0

April 2020

Easy to Use

Overall, I will continue to use this software, and am very happy with it so far.

Pros

Bigbluebutton is easy to use when speaking with a class - easy to use the chat feature on the left and you can even record the sessions.

Cons

I couldn't figure out how to start my video for the video chat with my students, but I am sure I can watch a tutorial to figure it out.

June 2019

Cathy from Lackawanna College

Company Size: 501-1,000 employees

Industry: Education Management

Time Used: More than 2 years

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

3.0

Functionality

3.0

June 2019

Constant bugs and difficulties

It's user friendly but most of the time doesn't work right. At one point wouldn't work at all in Chrome, they did fix this in subsequent editions but still has many problems recognizing participants' cameras and microphones. Also just plain doesn't work well with wifi.

Pros

You can record and store the recordings online

Cons

Unending problems with recognizing participants' cameras and microphones.

February 2019

User Profile Picture

April from Midwest Institute

Verified Reviewer

Company Size: 51-200 employees

Industry: Education Management

Time Used: Less than 12 months

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

5.0

Functionality

5.0

February 2019

Quick and Easy Set Up for Conferences

I would recommend this product to others looking to set up conferences with students.

Pros

This software is great for tutoring sessions with my online students and it can be launched inside of the LMS we are using for our courses.

Cons

The recorded sessions are only available for 14 days.

November 2018

Ramona

Verified Reviewer

Time Used: Free Trial

Review Source: GetApp


November 2018

January 2018

Anastasis from NEORIS

Verified Reviewer

Company Size: 1,001-5,000 employees

Industry: Information Technology and Services

Time Used: Free Trial

Review Source: GetApp


January 2018