What are EasyLlama users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using EasyLlama software through verified user reviews

Browse all EasyLlama Reviews

• Have you used EasyLlama and would like to share your experience with others?

Lisa

Great Compliance Tool for Small Business

Pros

I own a small business in Chicago, Illinois. I learned that the State passed a law in 2020 that requires sexual harassment training for all businesses, regardless of size or status (ie full-time v part-time) of employees. I never had to provide this type of training for my employees before and with COVID-19 I was not sure what to do. I did a Google search and came across EasyLlama. Game changer. It was so easy to use. I quickly added my employees and myself and assigned them the appropriate training (employee v. supervisor). My team and I completed the required in less than 3 days, at our own pace. I will definitely recommend EasyLlama and plan to use it again as I onboard more employees.

Cons

I do not have anything to compare EasyLlama to. It was easy to use and fulfilled the State's requirements to provide sexual harassment to employees of my company. They did send me an offer for HIPAA training, but it did not apply to my business.

Edwin

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

Quick and Easy to Use

Getting a quote on the price was easy to find when I search for a training program to comply with CA state mandate on sexual harassments. course online. Paying and set up was easy to do. It took about a day and half to get all the staff to take the course.

Pros

I liked that it was easy to set up for employee to take their course. I also liked that it reminds me by email of the statues of each employee training. I like that you pay for only the amount of staff that need to take the course instead of having a fix fee for certain amount of staff member allow to take course with past software.

Cons

I didn't find any issue with using the software so far.

Reasons for choosing EasyLlama

Was easy and fast to acquire when looking for a training program

Amy

Ease of Easy LLama?

Overall experience has been great with the company, but I wish they were quicker to update the product.

Pros

Easy to assign to employees and it is all tracked for you.

Cons

The changing landscape of COVID is constant, and the return to the office training needs an update.

Reasons for switching to EasyLlama

Easy Llama makes it a lot easier to check off that compliance box.

Leah

Great Value

I am a first time user of this software and it was very seamless. Easy for myself and employees to use.

Pros

This software was so easy to set up and use.

Cons

I had a great experience with this software.

Reasons for choosing EasyLlama

I chose it because it had everything i needed for a great price point.

Susan

Amazing Product!

Great! EasyLlama makes my job a lot easier!

Pros

What I most love about EasyLlama is that it integrates with our existing HRIS System, Gusto, so my new employees automatically feed into the platform. I also love that it is so affordable and easy to use. I also like the idea of purchasing seats and purchasing them prior to being able to assign trainings; this makes billing more manageable. Lastly, I appreciate the email notifications I get when someone has completed their training.

Cons

I honestly can't think of anything that I don't love about this product

Reasons for choosing EasyLlama

Our Insurance Brokers purchased a ThinkHR subscription for us. However, the plan we were on was only offering Supervisor Harassment Training. The option to upgrade to include non-supervisors was too expensive compared to the rates EasyLlama was offering.

Kathy

Excellent Company and Product

I found Easy Llama to be an excellent value for money. It saved me tons of time as the 'chief cook and bottle washer' for my company. I simply signed up, entered my employee info and it was ready to go in a very quick amount of time.

Pros

We found the H/R Compliance software an absolute breeze and pleasure to use! It was detailed enough, informative, engaging and completely appropriate for the subject matter.

Cons

To me there were really no downsides of using this excellent product!

Reasons for choosing EasyLlama

The value for money and ease of use is a huge benefit, in my humble opinion.

Aldo

Best Employee Training for our Company

Ease of use

Pros

The periodic email reports from Easy Llama showing the status of employees who have taken the training and those who have not

Cons

I found nothing to dislike because everything was satisfactory.

Reasons for switching to EasyLlama

The CoAdvantage system was more time consuming in regard to assigning courses to our employees.

Joe

Industry: Individual & Family Services

December 2021

Easy to use, affordable, and no headaches

Pros

Very easy to interact with, from a user and administrator standpoint. Took no effort to get set up and running. All my employees had no difficulty in accessing or completing the courses on the platform.

Cons

Had no issues with the software, its implementation, or use.

Jane

December 2021

Best sexual harassment training for the price

Pros

easy for employees to use, available in spanish

Cons

I wish employees could log in to their training program even if they don't have the email link.

Myrni

Industry: Facilities Services

Easyllama is Easy!

We used Easyllama for our Harassment training. I love the ease of setting up all the users as well as keeping track of future training for them.

Pros

It was super easy to set up for my employees and very easy for them to access and complete their course as well.

Cons

I really did not find anything difficult about Easyllama.

Reasons for switching to EasyLlama

Easy set up, the tracking feature and classes were of better quality.

Meredith

Great Tool, Great Price

I had a decision to make- facilitate this training multiple times as i have done for last few years, or spend a few bucks and SAVE tons of time, and mkae the experience better fit all team members schedule, language needs... while meeting all mandates and making the training engaging? EASiest decision of 2020- favorite thing that will absolutely stick around post-covid pandemic!

Pros

easy to get my team all enrolled, simple cost structure, multiple languages, on-demand and interactive and guaranteed to meet NY state mandated training. I loved that i could complete a demo of the training myself before making decisions- support team is great! Actually heard from multiple team members about their positive experiences- when was the last time someone had positive feedback and review after completing annual harassment training?

Cons

No issues really- biggest complaint would be that EasyLlama doesnt offer more courses!

Reasons for choosing EasyLlama

i forget which other products i may have used- everything seemd to have a corporate stuffiness to it--- which is just not the vibe for harassment training anymore, people dont trust those more traditional feeling approaches. Easy Llama platform and training and simple cost structure made this a no-brainer.

Patrick

Industry: Machinery

Taking Care of Business

We needed to get all of our employees qualified and trained with the State of Illinois Sexual Harassments Mandated Training by December 31, 2020.

Pros

The features as far as setting up the portal to email the individual employees to take the seminars was effortless! I called the support number and they were very helpful.

Cons

The integration to our existing list of employees in our ADP portal was challenging. But in the end Easy Llama had a solution.

Reasons for choosing EasyLlama

Based on the website and initial consultation. We felt this was the most affordable and efficient way to get our teams trained.

Karen

EasyLlama was my easy answer

We were able to comply with regulations without putting a burden on me, the HR Manager. The customer service was also very responsive when I reached out to them.

Pros

I really appreciated how easy the setup process was. I just needed to figure out who needed to be certified, purchase the appropriate number of courses and then assign them. The program did all the work for me of tracking everyone and letting me know where the employees were in the process. I like the ability to reassign due dates when that's appropriate. I am also able to send reminders to employees that come from the system and it looks less like I'm the one nagging them. ;-)

Cons

I didn't really have any issues. Perhaps it would be beneficial to some, if each course taker set up their own profile to get back into the course. I reminded everyone to keep their invitation email in order to re-access their course if they don't finish it all in one setting.

Sheri

Industry: Wholesale

EasyLlama Training

From researching the service to implementing the training, it has been a smooth process. No concerns or disappointments.

Pros

The ease to set up and track the training for all our employees. It literally takes 2 minutes to send an invite to a new hire to complete their sexual harassment training. I can then see at any time if someone has started or completed their training.

Cons

Honestly, I do not have any dislikes. The videos are updated, cover the legal requirements, and retained my attention.

Reasons for choosing EasyLlama

While both sources provided the required state training and were updated, EasyLlama was much more cost-effective for my company.

Steve

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

A Necessary Evil Made Nice

It's been a great experience. I had a couple issues in the initial set up. I reached out for support and was immediately helped out.

Pros

The software is easy to deploy to multiple individuals who are then able to run through the training on their schedule. Being able to access the training on multiple devices and platforms as well as go into and out of the training while the software keeps track of where you are is great.

Cons

I can say there is not anything about the software that stands out as an issue or inconvenient.

Reasons for choosing EasyLlama

Quick implementation, price to value and ease to purchase "credits" for future use.

Nvart

User-friendly, fun, effective!!!

Overall, all employees and staff had only positive feedback about their experience. It was completed by everyone before the Jan 1 deadline for the Harassment Training, and left a lasting impression on everyone.

Pros

What I liked most about this software was how it was broken down into smaller segments and had interactive aspects to it to, to test your knowledge. It was also informational but made learning fun.

Cons

N/A. Everything about the software was great.

Reasons for choosing EasyLlama

I chose EasyLlama over other products while researching because of its positive reviews and after viewing the demo. I also spoke to a representative, told them our company size and needs, and had a positive experience from the start. The pricing also made sense, and it was so simple to add employees and assign the appropriate training.

EasyLlama is easy

My experience with EasyLlama has been simple and they have delivered exactly what they promised.

Pros

I can set up all the classes for my employees online and see who has completed the classes, and who has not completed them.

Cons

It's really easy to use so I have no complaints.

Less expensive.

Susan

Easy Llama is Easy for Users

We didn't have any issue, we worked with IT and let them know this was coming so nothing went to SPAM or junk mailboxes.

Pros

We've used two different softwares; Sexual Harassment/Discrimination and the DS&I. It's nice as people can do the training in sections due to their schedules and pick right up where they left off. People used their laptops and even their mobile devices. It's completely flexible.

Cons

No major complaints at this point. I'd have preferred to do it live yet with time and COVID constraints, this was the next best thing!

Reasons for choosing EasyLlama

Cost, ease of use and delivered appropriate information. It will also keep track of when (by state) individuals will be required to take the training again. NO brainer!

Julie

Easy for anyone

Having to explain to 43 employees the why and where fore's of the system, Easy Llama made it easy!!

Pros

Employees can use their phones...iPhone capable, easy to use with computer, too!

Cons

None... This worked great. Got use covered with the State regulations.

Cindy

EasyLlama really is EASY!

This was a easy solution as our company continues to grow to fulfill state requirements with training. We felt so confident in this program that we offered it to those who were not required to do training

Pros

This product was very easy to set up as an administrator for our employees. It was easy to track and send reminders to the employees. I was able to create our own deadlines of when training needed to be completed. Very user friendly! As someone who also took the training, very simple to use and easy to understand.

Cons

I honestly have no complaints or issues with this software!

Reasons for choosing EasyLlama

EasyLlama was one of the first ones I found online - the price was great and as I looked into it a bit more, felt this was a perfect fit for our company!

William

State required education/ training

We successfully complied with our new State mandated annual employees' training, and we will continue to use it.

Pros

We used this product to provide State mandated training for all employees. It worked fine and the support and monitoring systems is very good.

Cons

All features were very good. No problems were encountered.

Reasons for choosing EasyLlama

It was priced right, and it looked like a professionally done product,

EasyLlama Easy to Implement

EasyLlama was a good solution for me to address staff compliance training for sexual harassment, where they could do it on their own pace and I was informed when it was completed. I am hoping they develop more software for other staff compliance topics.

Pros

Inexpensive per/person software that I could use for individual staff members to complete annual sexual harassment training.

Cons

I did not have any difficulties with the software.

Trudy

Industry: Civil Engineering

Sexual Harassment Course worked out great

easy for everyone to work with at the office and home (online)

Pros

how easy it was for everyone to use in the company

Cons

I wish you had more online course available

Reasons for choosing EasyLlama

Easier, better price and no monthly cost for a small company

Louis

Industry: Photography

Great HR solution for harassment training requirements

feel comfortable that our requirement to train is completed and documented.

Pros

Quick and easy with a very low cost way to meet my state requirement for harassment training. Credentials for completion of program proves I am in compliance.

Cons

liked everything... did not have any issues with the whole process.

Andy

Industry: Wholesale

Comments

we accomplished our goal of training our team.

Pros

The software was easy to use and implement throughout the team.

Cons

The distribution process was not smooth and follow up was necessary.

Price & convenience.