• Pros

• "Layout, ease of use - navigation is very smooth."

• "very user friendly and easy to navigate! So much you can do on here"

• "The dashboard and user side is easy to use. Really like the fact of how you can use the course tracks."

• Cons

• "At times cumbersome to get where you need to go, this could be a learning factor as we are new to the software. I wish it had a way to track employment history for rehires better. "

• "Getting use to changes, but since it normally improves the program, its usually worth the hassle of learning a new way of doing things."

• "The mobile version sometimes glitches, but I can usually reboot it. "

Browse eLearning Cloud Reviews

David from Carroll County Fire & Rescue

Toolkit Review

Overall experience has been fantastic through the years. Keep up the good work!

Pros

I like the ease of use and all of the combined functionality offered. I can keep track of certifications and my work schedule, with ease.

Cons

I have not found anything with the software that is negative. Perhaps offer a smartphone app?

Response from VAIRKKO Technologies

Replied January 2019

Hi David, Thank you for your review of the VAIRKKO platform. We are happy to hear that you are getting so much use out of the platform and that it offers a one-stop shop for many of your organizations needs - from tracking certifications to viewing your work schedule. Thank you again for your review of the VAIRKKO platform and for being a valued customer!

Maria from STC Industrial, LLC

VAIRKKO Helps STC Maintain 98+% Current Training!

VAIRKKO and I took on the STC training program in 2016, and it has been a successful journey. We have exceeded our Safety & Training goals, and VAIRKKO is featured during business audits and presentations, as the tool STC uses to facilitate better than 98% training currency! Proud to partner with this company!

Pros

VAIRKKO is easy to access and use, and helps employees take ownership of their training. Customer service is easy to talk to and promptly addresses issues or concerns. Promotes a highly visible Safety and Training atmosphere in the workplace.

Cons

1. The top complaint from end users is the login/password. Looking forward to a Single Sign-On! 2. End users would like to be able to click a link in the expiry email to enter VAIRKKO and complete the specific online training needed. 3. The Certification Cloud dashboard provides great information, but would like to see drill-down into graphs and better Report Card history for each department location, etc.

Response from VAIRKKO Technologies

Replied January 2019

Hi Maria, Thank you so much for your kind words and evaluation of the VAIRKKO platform! We are thrilled to partner with your organization and are pleased to hear about all the wonderful things you have been able to accomplish with the aid of VAIRKKO. Your concerns have also been heard and will be addressed by our development team! They are great ideas. If you would like to submit them to our support team - that would be welcome. Thank you again for your feedback and for being a valued VAIRKKO customer.

Emily from Proven Management

Everything I could have ever ask for in a software program

Mobility, real time answers, employees have ID cards that customers can easily scan and verify any information they need. One of the companies I work with was actually award that GOLDEN GATE AWARD by OSHA. Huge recognition to our QR scanner badges our employees wear.

Pros

I have worked with Proven Management for 8 months now, when I first started here we were managing over 3 companies totaling 500+ employees training certificates on an Excel spreadsheet. But not anymore! I have implemented Vairkko into all 3 companies and I manage the program for all 3. My favorite features of Vairkko are 1. Mobility ! No matter what device I have with me I can get onto Vairkko and get the information I need. 2. QR Verify - QR scan Badges for each employee; making it extremely easy for anyone to check their safety training and everything associated with that employee. 3. Standardized reports; I use these report more then anything else. There are so many different options and way to view all the information in your platform. I would recommend Vairkko to anyone. It has save me a lot of time and money and Im a Vairkko customer for life!

Cons

I dont have any cons about Vairkko. Everything thing I needed in a program Vairkko provided at almost no cost.

Response from VAIRKKO Technologies

Replied July 2019

Wow! We love to hear about customers winning awards for their companies! Way to go! Thank you for the glowing review and your thoughtful consideration of how the VAIRKKO platform helps you! We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing our relationship.

Bulky and Overbuilt for our needs, with terrible customer service

Overwhelmingly disappointed. We wanted a simple solution, and to be fair, this is not a simple system. It is incredibly complex, and overbuilt for what we needed. It may be great for someone else. The sign up and mandatory training was too much for me. I think it was 2 hours of training before I could use my account, then another 2 sessions of 90 minutes each, which I did not have the time for. I just wanted a simple solution to my problem, and instead was given a tutorial on an overbuilt product. And I will say, without the 2+ hours of training I completed, I would not have been able to figure out the software. My interactions with the company itself were even more disappointing. We asked for a month-to-month package for just credential tracking. However, against our will, the contract stated it was an annual contract, but the sales person said not to worry about that and just cancel it in 30 days; also there was an add-on costfor an additional 10 hrs training that we did not want nor use. On day 31 or 32, because I run a company, I asked to be released from my annual contract and go back to month-to-month. I was told that I had passed the 30 day mark, and now had to complete the entire contract, even though I wanted a month-to-month to begin with and they sent over the contract with the wrong details, and we never used the additional training, but were made to pay for it. It was incredibly unethical and unprofessional the way it was handled.

Pros

We had hoped it would solve a problem we were having with credentialing. We wanted to track our drivers' credentialing documents. In theory, it would have done this. We are not sure how well it would have worked. It seems they wiped our data out of the system, and I didn't realize this until one of my drivers told me he had to get his DL renewed because it was expiring in a few days. We are paying for the system to alert us of this type of issue.

Cons

I had bookmark links just to find where I had to go. It is not user friendly, unless you are spending hours in the system getting to learn the pathways to find different areas. The set up process is cumbersome, and the training requirements are burdensome. However, for how overbuilt and confusing the software is, I can understand the heavy emphasis on mandatory training. We never found out if the system really worked, as it looks like our data was taken out of the system by Vairkko, and they won't let us out of our contract, which was supposed to be month-to-month, but the sales guy sent an annual instead. And they said since it was signed, we had to fulfill it.

Response from VAIRKKO Technologies

Replied August 2018

We are sorry to hear that your time with VAIRKKO has been frustrating. We strive to work with each one of our clients to ensure they have a positive experience with our product - our billing department worked to find a mutually agreeable solution to account for the training fee, which you had decided to continue paying for. For the notifications feature, this needs to be manually turned on - we do this to protect new companies so their employees don't receive notification emails upon data import. We looked in your system, the notification feature is turned off. We would be happy to show you how to turn it on. As for your system data, what has been imported is still in the system as of 8/24, the morning of this response. We will be reaching out to walk through the system with you so hopefully we are able to resolve some of the issues you speak to in this review. We are sorry this has been a frustrating experience and we are committed to working with you, if you are willing.

Judy from CIT Trucks

VAIRKKO Training Tracking

We are using VAIRKKO to track over 1,000 different certifications for over 250 employees. This has replaced excel spreadsheets that we used before VAIRKKO. The roadmap and reporting features are fantastic!

Pros

VAIRKKO is very customizable. We have been able to adapt the features to serve our training tracking needs. I would highly recommend this software to any company that has complicated tracking needs.

Cons

The only thing that is lacking to fit our needs is the ability to set "due dates" for training to be completed. We would like the ability to set due dates for certifications to be completed and track that the deadlines are met.

Response from VAIRKKO Technologies

Replied January 2019

Hello Judy, Thank you so much for the time you took to review the VAIRKKO platform! We appreciate it. VAIRKKO is certainly customizable and we do what we can to work with our clients to make the software work for them the best we can. We have submitted a ticket to our development team about the "due dates" field and a customer success manager should be reaching out shortly with some follow up. We are so happy to hear that your organization is able to track so much for so many people and rid yourself of excel! Thanks again for all your feedback and for being a valued VAIRKKO customer.

Chris from GooseWorks

Industry: Computer Networking

Great tool to use to manage an EMS Systems

I have used this product since it was called EMStoolkit. They have made great strides in improving it and it really is an all inclusive product. If it is set up properly and used to its full potential it is a game changer.

Pros

It is an all inclusive software that allows you to manage and disseminate information to your EMS system. It has all the components needed in one place to do this.

Cons

Some of the modules are clunky in set up, but they have worked really hard on working to fix this one at a time.

Response from VAIRKKO Technologies

Replied May 2019

Hi there Chris, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a thoughtful review. We're happy to hear that you have found our software inclusive and robust in its functionality. Also, we're grateful that you have noticed all the improvements that we have been making to the interface to make it as user friendly as possible! Thanks again for the feedback and for being a valued customer. We look forward to our continued partnership.

Jeremy from IU Health South Central Region Ambulance

Vairkko review

We are moving to paperless system, Vairkko has helped with this. We are able to track training and education, track vehicle maintenance and several other aspects of our daily operations.

Pros

Lot of features we can utilize. Has streamlined a lot of our processes.

Cons

Have not found anything we can't work around or has been handled by customer support.

Response from VAIRKKO Technologies

Replied January 2019

Hi Jeremy, Thank you so much for the time you spent leaving a thoughtful review of the VAIRKKO platform. We love to hear that you are finding value in the many features VAIRKKO has to offer but also that it is helping to streamline processes for your organization AND helping you become paperless. That is one of the visions we have for each of the clients that we work with! Be on the look out for a few new features that will be released this year to help with going paperless. Thanks again for being a valued customer of VAIRKKO and we look forward to continuing to work together.

Johnny from PULASKI COUNTY AMBULANCE DISTRICT

vairkko review

good

Pros

I makes administration of multiple tasks easier as it is all in one program

Cons

At times it requires duplication of entries of the same documentation. When you enter a call out on the schedule it does not make an attendance event you must enter it seperately

Response from VAIRKKO Technologies

Replied January 2019

Hi Johnny, Thank you for taking the time to review the VAIRKKO platform. We're happy to hear that you have found it makes your job easier and has lots of features and functionality built into one application. We would love to hear more about the duplication of entries, if you run into this problem again - please send a screenshot over to our support team so we are able to diagnose what is going on! Thank you again for your review and for being a valued VAIRKKO customer.

Danilo from Moore County Sheriff

VAIRKKO Review

Pros

I enjoy the scheduling aspects of this. I am able to place students with their FTO and preceptor as well as find coverage for call outs easily.

Cons

None really I enjoy the features and have no problems with same

Response from VAIRKKO Technologies

Replied April 2019

Hi Danilo, Thank you for the time you took to leave a review about the VAIRKKO platform! This is the highest compliment. We're happy to hear that you have enjoyed using the platform for your scheduling needs and that the additional features have been nice for you. Thanks again for the review and for being a valued VAIRKKO customer. We look forward to our continued working relationship.

Marcus from Vestas

Industry: Environmental Services

Highly Useful

We are empowering workers with the ability to directly control their professional growth.

Pros

This program offers me the ability to help my coworkers reach the next level of promotion. This also allows the employee to feel accomplished in knowing that the information thy provide is directly tied to their jobs.

Cons

The web based platform that's used on a cell phone doesn't work as fluidly as one would hope.

Response from VAIRKKO Technologies

Replied July 2019

Hi there, Marcus, Thank you for using VAIRKKO and writing us such a great review. We love to hear how our products helps companies and their employees reach the next level! Keep up the great work and we look forward to our continued working relationship!

Ginger from STC Industrial LLC fka Sumter Transport

HR perspective of Vairkko

From the beginning, the team at (Toolkit then) Vairkko have been very easy to work with. We have communication with the Vairkko about something that may come up, they work on it, create it, and we use it. They are very informative.

Pros

This software can be adjusted to fit any type of business. In our company we have employees that go to refineries that require many certifications, drug screens, backgrounds, physicals etc. If the refinery employee has something that has expired, it could keep our employee from getting in to the facility which could stop our work. Our transportation group requires different certifications and items. This software can be set up to address every group of employees we have. It works very well. We have training items and HR items.

Cons

We can keep track of too many certifications which isn't a Vairkko problem but suggest that we have different "tabs" that handles necessary certifications and another tab for non-necessary certs. In our work, all drivers are not the same. Some require certs and then we may put in like "boot reimbursement" that keeps up with when we pay the annual allowance for boots. The boot reimbursement isn't necessary for the job as the employees physical is necessary. It would be easier to create different tabs on the certification page.

Response from VAIRKKO Technologies

Replied July 2019

Hi Ginger, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review of the VAIRKKO platform. I am happy that you have found so many uses for our Certification Cloud platform. I would love to learn more about the different "tabs" that you have suggested. This could be an interesting idea to explore - could you please submit it to the idea factory so it can be considered for potential future development? Thank you again for your time to leave a review and for being a valued customer of VAIRKKO!

Wendy from Delta Ambulance

Vairkko is Great!

Great time and attendance system. Good for communications once you figure out how to use it. But not always user friendly and can be frustrating especially when losing memos that you've taken time to construct and then they disappear.

Pros

It takes a while to understand how to use the software; not the most user friendly, but once you get the hang of it its a good package.

Cons

1) When you are composing a message, there is no indication that you've timed out and as a result you lose the entire message while you were in process of composing it. This is very frustrating. You should be able to start writing a message, and not get timed out at all. An option is to compose it in another software first, then copy and paste into Vairkko, but that's frustrating. 2) It is not always intuitive to use. For example, There are times when I thought that I deleted terminated employees from the system and then found out that they were still active. I do not find the information/instructions easy to understand always. It needs to be in more layman terms.

Response from VAIRKKO Technologies

Replied January 2019

Hi Wendy, Thank you for the time you took to leave a review - your feedback is very helpful and constructive, it has been passed on to the development team. If you find yourself continuing to run into some of these roadblocks in the future, please feel free to reach out to our support team, as they would be happy to assist in any way! Thank you for being a valued customer, Wendy, and for all the helpful feedback!

The idea of what it is supposed to do is great but we can't get it to do everything yet

central place for everyone to store and retrieve certificates

Pros

That we can have a user's certification documentation in one place. The user can upload or download their own documentation. The user can download other documents that I store in the system for them to access. The user can easily see what is required to complete their certification

Cons

Is specific to another industry and getting some tweaks to where it would work for us has been a challenge to have implemented. Tickets are slow to be resolved When I run reports on a certification status it shows the wrong % complete because it factors in all the variables (for example if a person has to complete only one of 5 choices it factors a percentage based on 5 items verses 1 item) I can't control the time frame of when a certification expires. For example one of my certifications everyone expires at the same time and they all have to have 30 CE's in a 2 year period. I wish I could control that in the software.

Response from VAIRKKO Technologies

Replied July 2018

Thank you for your review of the VAIRKKO Suite. We are happy to hear that it is providing a central storage unit for your certifications and other documents, as this is one of the main benefits of using the Certification Cloud! It also sounds like you have some things that we would be happy to discuss further - either to come up with a new solution or even create a new report to run the way that you wish. We have recently implemented new team members that are dedicated to client success. Please reach out to the support team to get connected with one of these team members and we would love to help solve any outstanding issues you have been running into. 7/25/18 - We wanted to follow back up to let you know that the reports for certification status have been updated as well as the Bulk Editor function within the Certification Cloud that allows you to mass update expiration dates for multiple employees. We hope this helps! Thank you for being a valued VAIRKKO customer!

Ryan from Pulaski County Ambulance District

Perfect for ems

I have only been using it as an employee for approximately three years and I have been satisfied with it. If I were in administrator for a different EMS agency I would highly recommend it

Pros

The UI and user end capabilities. I like that I could use it as if I were working at a real company but in reality I work for a small EMS agency.

Cons

I do not like that the time clock is now a program that you have to open and there appears to be no exit button. So every time we have to exit the time clock we have to press alt F4

Response from VAIRKKO Technologies

Replied January 2019

Hello Ryan, Thank you for your review! We do work with both small and large companies and work very hard to make the software work in both situations! We're glad you have found value in that. We are taking your feedback to the team about the time clock capabilities - but if you would leave a comment on the page you are experiencing difficulties with using the "lightbulb" feature in the lower right hand corner - that would be appreciated! Thank you again for your feedback and for being a valued VAIRKKO customer. We look forward to your continued use of the platform.

Natalie from Telgian Corporation

it is easy to use.

Pros

What I like most about the program is that it is user friendly. My users are field techs, who need that ease to quickly fulfill requests.

Cons

What I like least is that it is difficult to get ahold of someone to help with upgrade/enhancements.

Response from VAIRKKO Technologies

Replied June 2018

Hi Natalie, Thank you for your time reviewing the VAIRKKO Suite. We are happy to hear you find the system easy to use on both the admin and user side. We strive to make every improvement and feature as easy to use as possible. We apologize that it has been difficult to get ahold of a team member to help with upgrades and enhancements. Just recently the upgrades your team had requested were released into the system and we are happy to hear any feedback you have regarding those! We have also added Client Advocates to our team, not only should you have access to our support team and knowledgebase articles, but now also someone that can assist with any questions, aid with platform help, and even help with and requests you may have by directing those to the proper channel. We will have a team member reach out to you shortly to provide additional help where needed. Thank you again for the time you took to review the system, we take your feedback seriously and it only helps us improve!

Belinda from Franklin County Public Safety

One suite does it all

Problems-tracking attendance, behavioral tracking, vehicle maintenance Solutions-the same as above and the customizable dashboards put everything at your fingertips.

Pros

Able to utilize one software for a multitude of projects, easy reporting, customizable, customer service-fast response and friendly

Cons

No manual or how to guide to provide step by step direction for new build

Response from VAIRKKO Technologies

Replied January 2019

Hi Belinda, Thank you so much for your review of the VAIRKKO platform. It is wonderful to hear that you find the software so functional and have been able to use it for many different projects. We have been working on a better way to provide step by step directions for the use of the platform and we hope that you find it satisfactory! Please reach out to our support team so they can send you a link or provide any additional help that is needed. Thank you again for your review and for being a valued VAIRKKO customer. We look forward to your continued use with the platform.

David from SOC Nevada LLC

Industry: Defense & Space

Amazing customer service

I use this software to track over 600 employees with over 50 different job descriptions. Provide CBT training as well as ILE. This program is an all in one program from a training standpoint. We are also going to start tracking CARMAs for our 3 ISO certifications.

Pros

I have been using this software for over a year now. And the best thing about it is if you need things changed to make things easier or more efficient they are very quick to make all the changes needed.

Cons

I cannot tell you what I like least obout this program I have had nothing but positive outcomes with every trouble ticket I put in to have things changed around.

Response from VAIRKKO Technologies

Replied January 2019

Wow, David, thank you so much for your overwhelmingly positive feedback. We love our clients and certainly love to hear when they enjoy our product. We do make every possible effort to help our clients use the system that they want to, and we're glad that you have found value from our awesome dev team and customer service team. Thank you again for the wonderful feedback and we are looking forward to our continued work together.

Brandon from Cherokee County EMS

Vairkko Suite

Excellent software.

Pros

It flows well, is easy to use, takes little training or time for new staff to learn. Their are also multiple ways for administrators to accomplish tasks and retrieve and view data.

Cons

I have used several pieces of software like this in my career and am currently in the middle of my organizations rank structure and supervise other employees. I have found this to be the best and I cannot think of any major problems.

Response from VAIRKKO Technologies

Replied January 2019

Hi Brandon, Thank you for the time you took to give the VAIRKKO suite a review! We are so pleased to hear that the platform has been easy for you to use, as well as your employees. It is a high compliment that you find us to be one of the best when comparing to other software solutions you have used. Thank you, again, for your review. We look forward to your continued use of the platform!

Karla from Good Fellowship ambulance Company

Vairkko for EMS

In the EMS field this is a great opportunity for all of us to stay linked in together. We can review new and old notes regarding policy and procedure.

Pros

I love the software because its easy for my company to use to keep everyone up to date on important notifications. It is also great for scheduling and seeing whos working and what shifts need to be covered.

Cons

I do not like that there isnt an app for it. Just a mobile page that you always have to continue to log into.

Response from VAIRKKO Technologies

Replied January 2019

Hi Karla, Thank you for the time you took to leave a thoughtful review of the VAIRKKO platform. We are happy to hear that the system is easy to use and is helping your company stay in the know. Thank you again for the feedback and for being a valued VAIRKKO customer. We look forward to your continued use of the platform.

Samuel from Davidson County Community college

Vairrko

We use the suite to manage schedules for classes and general hr documentation for payroll.

Pros

The mobile accessibility of the suite works out best for our employees.

Cons

I've asked abo out adding comments block to the email that is sent as an employee is scheduled, but that has yet to happen.

Response from VAIRKKO Technologies

Replied January 2019

Hi Samuel, Thank you so much for the time you spent leaving a review for the VAIRKKO suite. We appreciate your thoughtfulness and the feedback that we have received to continue improving the system - like the comments block for emails. We have received your request and are looking into ways that we can potentially incorporate this for everyone's benefit. Thank you again for your feedback and for being a valued customer of VAIRKKO. We look forward to continuing our work together.

Paul from Telgian Corp

VAIRKKO Feedback

Easy to find and track assigned training, licenses, and other information. The system seems to have an intelligent design.

Pros

I like the ease with which you can navigate through the program as well as finding those items you are seeking.

Cons

There is very little I dislike about this software. If I had to give one example, I would say when you are within a page it is sometimes difficult to find the right subpage to find what you are trying to open. Quick navigation prevents aggravation trying to find a "hidden" page.

Response from VAIRKKO Technologies

Replied January 2019

Hi Paul, Thank you so much for the thoughtfulness you put into your review and the helpful feedback! We would love to hear more about some of these "hidden pages" - a great way to point them out in the platform is through using the "light bulb" feature in the bottom right hand corner of the page. This way we can ensure that the hidden pages are a little bit easier to find moving forward! Thanks again for the review, we are looking forward to uncovering those hidden pages and are happy you otherwise find the system easy to navigate! Thanks for being a valued customer of VAIRKKO and we appreciate your continued use of the platform.

Charles P. B. from Hamilton County EMS (TN)

Vairkko EMS data management program

Very positive

Pros

The ability to quickly and efficiently manage education, scheduling, communications in a governmental EMS agency

Cons

'that is locks up occasionally during the process, requiring a hot reboot to return to the program. No data has been lost thus far.

Response from VAIRKKO Technologies

Replied January 2019

Hi Charles, Thank you for your review of the system. We are happy to hear that you have found that platform efficient in many aspects: education, scheduling, and communications. That is awesome! We would love to hear more about the "locking up" you are referring to. If you could please reach out to support, we would greatly appreciate further insight so we can address this! Thank you for being a valued customer and the time you took to leave feedback.

Stephen from Bladen EMS

Vairkko

Ease of use for scheduling and payroll management. Also able to use fleet management. With all of these in one subsystem.

Pros

Ability to keep everything under one umbrella.

Cons

Some of the reports arent as easy to obtain.

Response from VAIRKKO Technologies

Replied January 2019

Hi Stephen, Thanks for leaving us a review! The VAIRKKO platform is definitely nice for having everything in one place. We would love to hear more about the reports that are not easy to obtain. If you find yourself running into this again, either use the "lightbulb" feature in the lower right hand corner or reach out to our support team to let them know some details. We would really like to address this problem! Thank you again for the insightful feedback and for being a valued VAIRKKO customer!

simplicity

it has been welcoming, good program that seems to work.

Pros

its easy to use for our business and pretty user friendly.

Cons

some screens would take longer times to load, maintenance issues in the beginning and inability to "sign" my signature on a smart phone still.

Response from VAIRKKO Technologies

Replied January 2019

Hello, Thank you for the time you took to review the VAIRKKO platform. We are happy to hear that you have found the system easy to use and user friendly. We have just released the Signature system into the platform - so check with your organization to see if this would be a good fit. Thank you again for your feedback and for being a valued customer. We look forward to your continued use with the platform.

patricia from IU Health Bloomington EMS

Great employee scheduling and management system

Overall it is a great program and I would recommend and have in fact recommended it to other services.

Pros

I like that you can keep track of just about anything and run reports on the information that is entered into the system. Making schedule changes is simple and easy to use.

Cons

I find it confusing at times making documents. That part is not as easy to use as the rest of the program.

Response from VAIRKKO Technologies

Replied January 2019

Hi Patricia! The highest compliment that can be paid to VAIRKKO is for you to recommend us to others - so thank you!! We are pleased to hear that you enjoy the scheduling and reporting aspects of our platform. If you have any suggestions on making documents, please feel free to submit your ideas using the "light bulb" feature in the lower right hand corner of your screen. We love to hear ideas! Thank you for being a valued customer!

Matthew from Caldwell County EMS

Vairkko (formerly emstoolkit)

I have had nothing but good experiences with Vairkko.

Pros

I love the ability to put in availability and the ability to see all of our available spots that need to be filled.

Cons

I dont like the fact that the name changed so abruptly. One day it was emstoolkit, and the next it was vairkko.

Response from VAIRKKO Technologies

Replied January 2019

Hi Matthew, Thank you for your review of the VAIRKKO platform! We are pleased to hear that you have found value in the tools for your organization. We will do better in the future to address company changes - although, we plan to stay VAIRKKO for a long time :) We hope to keep the good experiences up for you and thank you for being a valued customer.

KristySmyre from Iredell

Review for V

Great employee benefits

Pros

All of the options that we have to do reports

Cons

It was hard navigating the admin side on 2.0

Response from VAIRKKO Technologies

Replied January 2019

Hi Kristy, Thank you for your review of the VAIRKKO platform. We hope that you have found the admin side easier to navigate after the big switch to the new platform and upgrades that have happened since. If you have any specific feedback on a certain page in the platform, feel free to use the "light bulb" feature in the lower right hand corner to make suggestions on how we can continue to improve your experience with the platform. Thank you again for your review and for being a valued VAIRKKO customer.

One of a Kind..

I love Vairkko as a platform where I can check my scheduling, get all my necessary forms for work online, and also get in contact with my company all in one software. The most one-of-a-kind software I have been using for about a year. Everything I need is in one place.

Pros

The software allows me to check my scheduling as well as having all the necessary forms that I need to run my job every day, from the time I start to the time I end my day. The software updates and looks great and functions even better.

Cons

I cannot think of anything that would not help me get my job done or slow me down.

Response from VAIRKKO Technologies

Replied January 2019

Hi there! Thank you so much for the time you took to review the VAIRKKO platform. We are delighted to hear that you have found the platform so advantageous in your work day! It is definitely jam-packed full of features and functions. Thank you again for your review and for being a valued VAIRKKO customer. We hope you continue to enjoy using the platform!

Ambrosher from Durham County EM

I enjoy this program

I am the SME for this program in my department and I find that the software is pretty straight forward and easy to use. The pictures and colors make everything easy to find.

Pros

I like how organized the site is. It makes it easy to figure out where everything is. It only took me a few days to learn it.

Cons

There are glitches a lot and they can be annoying sometimes

Response from VAIRKKO Technologies

Replied January 2019

Hi Ambrosher, Thank you so much for the time you took to review the VAIRKKO platform. We take your feedback seriously and it helps us continue to deliver great products. We hear you about there sometimes being bugs in the system, and this is something that we continue to address - until all bugs are gone! Thanks again for the feedback and for being a valued customer. We look forward to your continued use of the platform.

Great Program

Pros

I love how organized VAIRKKO is, it makes the features so easy to use.

Cons

It can sometimes be slow, I believe this is because of how much info it loads at a time though.

Response from VAIRKKO Technologies

Replied January 2019

Hi there, Thank you so much for your review of the VAIRKKO platform. We are happy to hear that you are getting value from the platform and that it is organized and easy to use! VAIRKKO is definitely very powerful in that it holds a lot of information - and you're right, sometimes that can slow down loading times. Thank you for being a VAIRKKO customer and we look forward to your continued use of the platform.

Emily from Valle Ambulance District

User Friendly and Awesome

I would highly recommend it!!!

Pros

It is very easy to navigate and super user friendly. Using from an employee point of view it just makes life easier.

Cons

The mobile version sometimes glitches, but I can usually reboot it.

Response from VAIRKKO Technologies

Replied January 2019

Hi Emily, Thank you for the time you took submitting a review, we love to hear that our users are getting value from the system and that it's making life easier! Isn't that what we always hope for? Thanks for being a valued customer and we can't wait to continue making your life a little easier as an employee!

Angela from Moore county EMS

Great time keeper

Our system uses it and it makes scheduling and swapping a breeze.

Pros

Ease of use Easy to,understand Love the text messages that are aent foe open shifts

Cons

No cons at thia time. The software company looks for fixes for problems.

Response from VAIRKKO Technologies

Replied January 2019

Hi Angela, Thanks for your review of the VAIRKKO platform! We are so happy you find using the system to be a breeze - we definitely work hard to continue improving the ease of use of the platform. We look forward to your continued use with the VAIRKKO system and thanks for being a valued customer.

Nannette from Wayne County EMS/Transport Division

Industry: Medical Devices

VAIRKKO review

The reps has been great in training us with Vairkko and has made it much easier to use.

Pros

The easy use of the software and the scheduling system.

Cons

Not the ability to limit individuals the use of the software.

Response from VAIRKKO Technologies

Replied January 2019

Hi Nannette, Thanks so much for your review of the VAIRKKO platform and your feedback. Feedback helps us get better and so your thoughtful review is being taken into consideration with our team. Keep reaching out in any instance of difficulty, we're always happy to help and thanks again for being a valued VAIRKKO customer.

Liberato from imsan

good scheduling system

every one can see his/her schedule till the end of this year

Pros

friendly use a lot of features easy to work with as administrator

Cons

not easy to customize to my needs I have send some e-tickets, but still waiting for the results

Response from VAIRKKO Technologies

Replied January 2019

Hi Liberato, Thank you for your feedback about your use of the VAIRKKO platform. We are happy you find the system easy to use and work with. We are working to put together more helpful information about the scheduling system to ensure that each of our customers find the best way to use the system for their organization. We hope that you will find this useful! Thank you again for being a VAIRKKO customer and for the feedback. We look forward to your continued use of the platform.

David from Childrens Mercy Critical Care Transport

Great medical suite!

Pros

Easy to keep track of my expiring certifications for the year, as well as my schedule.

Cons

Nothing, everything seems to be working as it should.

Response from VAIRKKO Technologies

Replied January 2019

Hi David, Thank you for your review of the VAIRKKO platform. We are happy to hear that the system is working as it should for you to have access to your schedule and keep track of expiring certifications. If you ever find yourself running into any hurdles, please make sure to use our support team for some help! Thank you for being a valued VAIRKKO customer!

Good software

Pros

It always works and never had any issues. highly recommend it.

Cons

I pretty much like the software and there is nothing I don't like about it.

Response from VAIRKKO Technologies

Replied January 2019

Hi there, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review about the VAIRKKO platform. We are happy to hear that overall you are pleased with the software and find it easy to use. If you ever run into any problems, please let our support team know - as we're happy to help! Thank you again for the review and for being a valued VAIRKKO customer!

Laura from United Construction

The system tracks everything I need it to.

Ease of mind knowing deadlines are being tracked and won't be forgotten.

Pros

I like the friendly customer service team and the willingess to implement a change if it makes sense,

Cons

The platform is not "intuitive" and it is difficult to navigate at times. I often have to click through several screens before I find the function I need such as finding an employee's certifications from the compliance/audit screen.

Response from VAIRKKO Technologies

Replied June 2018

Hi Laura, Thanks for your review of the VAIRKKO Suite! We are happy to hear that the system tracks everything that you need it to. We're sorry to hear that the platform can be difficult to navigate. We are open to hearing any additional feedback you can provide in how to make it easier to navigate and more intuitive. It's helpful to hear from the end users what is and is not working. If you would like to provide more feedback, please reach out to our support team with additional information and we can see about making changes to help minimize the need to click through several screens to find the functions that are most helpful. Thank you for being a valued VAIRKKO customer!

Great comprehensive software for EMS!

We love VAIRKKO overall! They are always responsive to support needs and software updates!

Pros

Multiple software functionality in one place. We use scheduling, certification tracking, fleet management and education!

Cons

Would love to have drag and drop functionality on the grid!

Response from VAIRKKO Technologies

Replied January 2019

Hello there, Thank you for your review of the VAIRKKO platform! We are so pleased to hear that you have found such great use out of the platform. We do strive to ensure robust functionality across our multiple different products & the ability to mix & match what you need makes it super functional. Thanks again for your review of our platform and for being a valued VAIRKKO customer.

Heidi from Buckeye Ambulance

Vairkko reveiw

Very good. Let's you know when updates happen. Works well

Pros

Let's you know when your certifications are to expire Lots of training available

Cons

So many tabs it can be hard to find what you need

Response from VAIRKKO Technologies

Replied January 2019

Hi Heidi, Thank you for taking the time to give us some feedback about the VAIRKKO platform. We're so happy to hear that you are finding it useful - especially the notifications feature. Since the VAIRKKO platform is so robust, you're right there can be a lot of tabs. We are working on condensing the navigation to make it easier for everyone! Thank you for letting us know your thoughts. Thanks again for the review! We look forward to your continued use of the platform.

Lee from Nash County Emergency Services, EMS Division

Great for scheduling and employee notification.

Pros

The scheduling aspect and employee notification.

Cons

We havent been able to get the payroll features to work for us.

Response from VAIRKKO Technologies

Replied January 2019

Hi Lee, Thank you for leaving a review about the VAIRKKO platform. We're happy that you're finding some of the features in your platform particularly useful for your organization. Someone from our team will be reaching out to talk further with you in regards to our payroll platform. Thank you for your feedback and for being a valued VAIRKKO customer.

Grant from Wahoo Fire & Rescue

VAIRKKO Review

We have definitely accomplished a decrease in supply costs due to the inventory suite. Overall we are very pleased.

Pros

HR cloud and employee management and inventory management

Cons

Mobile use. I would love to see this developed into an App. The calendar and scheduling is the biggest complaint from my staff, especially when using it on a phone.

Response from VAIRKKO Technologies

Replied January 2019

Hi Grant, Thank you for the time you took to review the VAIRKKO platform. We're happy hear that you have seen value from your use of the platform and that you have been happy thus far with your experience. Thank you again for your review and for being a valued VAIRKKO customer.

Jacqueline from Camping World

Excellent to work with

Pros

Cons

Quiz ability is limited to multiple choice, I wish there were other testing options. Also a better layout between certificates and Course tracks.

Response from VAIRKKO Technologies

Replied March 2018

Hi Jacqueline, Thank you for the awesome review! We think Camping World is excellent to work with, as well. We always appreciate hearing about what our clients love about the platform, and what still needs some work. From firsthand knowledge, I know our development team is working to ensure that some of the "cons" mentioned here are being addressed within the platform. Be on the lookout for some of those feature and function updates in the very near future. Again, thank you for the review - we appreciate the time and thoughtfulness put into leaving one. If there are any other feature or function requests you have in the future, be sure to reach out to our team, as we are always looking for the new ways to provide awesome software to all of our clients. Have a great day! 3/5/18 Hey Jacqueline, I wanted to reach out to you and let you know the multiple question types option you mentioned in your previous review are now available! Give us a shout for some free training!

Pilar from Convergint

Industry: Security and Investigations

Perfect tool

Pros

Easy to use Love the "I want to..." search button Neutral colors

Cons

Though I love using it, it seems like my coworkers do not see how useful it is. I keep track of all the certificates that my colleagues get but to them, it seem like it's pointless to update their own certifications. It would be great if Vairkko would come up with something to impress not only leaders but all coworkers.

Response from VAIRKKO Technologies

Replied January 2019

Hi Pilar, Thank you so much for the feedback! It's so timely, because we have something up our sleeves to help reach all employees with how helpful the VAIRKKO system can be if used properly! We hope it will help address the problem that you have been experiencing with your coworkers. Thanks again for the feedback and for being a valued VAIRKKO customer.

Steven from IU Health

All in a Day's Work

I use Vairkko every day at work. It gets the job done once you learn how to use it.

Pros

The options you need are there - when you find them.

Cons

Searching for specific functions has been a bit troublesome.

Response from VAIRKKO Technologies

Replied January 2019

Hi Steven, Thank you for the time you spent leaving a review about your experience with the VAIRKKO platform. We are working diligently to continue improving the navigation of the system for our users. We are happy to hear that you have found value in the VAIRKKO system for you work. If you have any further feedback, we would be happy to hear it. Feel free to reach out to our support team, or use the "light bulb" feature at the bottom right hand corner of the screen if you have an idea about how we can improve the page! Thank you again for your feedback and for being a valued VAIRKKO customer.

Dylan from healthcare

Vairkko review

My overall experience has been very good. I really have nothing negative to say or any ideas on improvement

Pros

I enjoy that vairkko has a lot of functions, not only is it easy to use but its very effective and knowledgeable

Cons

Customer service takes forever to get ahold of and if you dont give them a very detailed explanation of why your using there services then they usually cant help you whatsoever

Response from VAIRKKO Technologies

Replied January 2019

Hi Dylan, Thank you so much for the feedback you have provided about your experience using the VAIRKKO platform, as well as with our customer service team. We are happy to hear that you find the system easy to use and robust in functionality! We're sorry to hear that you have experienced some frustration with our customer service team - we will be bringing this up with the team to address accessibility and timeliness in the future. While it is important that our team has the most information available to help identify and correct any problem that you are experiencing, this is not at the cost of timeliness. Thank you for sharing your concerns. Thanks again for the feedback and for trusting VAIRKKO with your business. We look forward to your continued use of the platform.

Lindsay from Huron Valley Ambulance

user friendly

Pros

Very easy to use and access. organized and specific.

Cons

have no serious complaints about the software

Response from VAIRKKO Technologies

Replied January 2019

Hi Lindsay, Thank you so much for the time you took to leave a review of your experience with the VAIRKKO platform. We are pleased to hear that you find the system easy to use, organized and specific. Thank you again for your review and we're happy to have you as a valued VAIRKKO customer.

Kristen from North jefferson Countys ambulance District

Vairkko

Pros

Its easy to use, so many different features on one website

Cons

I like everything about vairkko. It has been my favorite software used from all my jobs

Response from VAIRKKO Technologies

Replied January 2019

Hi Kristen, What a high praise! We are so pleased to hear that our software has been your favorite to use. We hope you continue loving our software and getting great value from it. If there is anything at all we can do to improve your experience, or if you run into hiccups, please feel free to reach out to the support team. Thank you for being a valued customer and we look forward to continuing to work together.

Corey from Medex Medical Transport

Great and Easy to Use!

Pros

The user interface was extremely easy to learn and utilize!

Cons

There could be more tabs in order to better organize some of the tools!

Response from VAIRKKO Technologies

Replied January 2019

Hi Corey, Thank you so much for your review of the VAIRKKO platform. We appreciate the time you took to give us some feedback. We're happy to hear you find the user interface easy to learn and use! We also hear your feedback about utilizing more tabs to better organize - this is something we will be looking into. Thank you again for the feedback, and for being a valued customer. We look forward to your continued use of the platform.

Natalie from Berkeley County EMS

Vairkko

I really like the software and user friendly approach

Pros

Appearance and easy to move around in.

Cons

Missing some needed functions to capture all aspects of scheduling options

Response from VAIRKKO Technologies

Replied January 2019

Hi Natalie, Thank you for taking the time to review the VAIRKKO suite - we appreciate the feedback as it helps us to keep improving the system and deliver a great product. We love to hear that you enjoy the system and that you find it easy to use. This is one of our main goals for users. Thanks again for being a valued customer and taking the time to leave feedback. We appreciate it!

Aaron from IU LifeLine

Client Review and Frequent USer

Pros

It is simple to use and makes education far less complicated than other systems.

Cons

Learning how to navigate it. Seems like things are hidden or not easy to find

Response from VAIRKKO Technologies

Replied January 2019

Hi Aaron, Thank you for the time you took to leave thoughtful feedback. We are looking into ways to ensure the system is easy to navigate but glad that you are finding the system simple to use otherwise. Feel free to drop us a line, or use the "light bulb" icon in the bottom right hand corner of the platform to submit any ideas or suggestions about the pages you are viewing and potentially having trouble finding a feature. This would be helpful so we can continue improving! Thanks again for your review and we look forward to continuing serving you and your organization.