• Pros

• "This systems has proven to be easy to use, easy to train on and its simple to get folks up to speed on because of its ease of use."

• "The ability to record and store training sessions, and to organize them in a course. It makes it really useful and very good for training purposes."

• "It is practical and easy to use. It meets my expectations"

• Cons

• "PDF down load of trainee doesn't include all info however excel does"

• "Not many cons with the software. The feature I dislike is some of the automatic arrangement features when arranging content, but there ways around."

• "They have some issues to work out with their search feature and filters within courses. "

Browse Mindflash Reviews

Ken from HomeAway.com

Great LMS and Customer Support

We've been using Mindflash for over a year now and their product and support is top-notch. Improvements are made seamlessly and when there is a problem, customer support is prompt in responding. The interface is easy to use and intuitive. We've been able to launch and grow our eLearning product over the past year with ease and our customers are happy with the functionality and ability to access our courses from anywhere. I'm looking for more improvement on the reporting side and managing users is getting better. I like the ability to create a quiz and an evaluation within the product.

Pros

Ease of use. Great Customer Support. Intuitive for users. Easy to create a course, series and catalog as well as upload content. Great flexibility and choice when it comes to creating a quiz and an evaluation. I like that you can integrate with Shopify for monetizing class offerings.

Cons

Advanced reports could be better. I would like to see more ability and ease of creating customer fields. Would like to see a live environment to produce and conduct virtual learning.

Tonya from Lubbock Association of REALTORS

Easy - Create Powerpoint, Upload it, Create Quiz, Send it out

The National Association of REALTORS made a requirement that if we require MLS (Multiple Listing Service) training, we must offer it online as well. Now we are compliant with that requirement. So there is that aspect of it. Furthermore, we had some out of area members that were not allowing people in their office to join here because we had required training that was only available in person. Because we now have some of that training online and may have other required classes available online in the future, we now have more members. Now that we have online training and I can quiz them on it, I know they know it, instead of just sitting in a classroom where all they have to do is sit there and be awake.

Pros

Ease of use, right out of the "box". We started using Mindflash a couple years ago when everything was called Series and Modules. It was/is so intuitive. Just upload your PowerPoint slides, add some YouTube videos, and create your tests. I enter students one by one because of the way we use it, but I love the option of being able to add them in batches. SO much easier than one by one when you have a lot to enter. When the Series and Modules changed to Modules and Courses, and the classes auto saved, it became even more streamlined! I love the new look and functionality. I love all the options. I don't use some of them, but I like that they are there.

Cons

Not being able to delete (not just inactivate) users. I have had two or three people in my position from other associations call and ask about Mindflash. I tell them what I wrote above (generally) and offer to give them a login so they can see how it looks on the user side. It would be nice to remove them from our system so it doesn't skew our numbers. Also, and maybe this is something I should do, but I have agents contacting me all the time needing me to reset their module. When I explain how they can go to the home page and continue/resume or reset, they seem confused and either don't understand what I'm talking about, or don't see it. A brief "How to use Mindflash" tutorial autoplayed when they first login, with a link to play it again would be helpful, especially for those who are technologically challenged. Also if the house at the top left were bigger that would help too.

Reasons for Choosing Mindflash

Again, ease of use. The guy who demoed it for us created a class while we watched, and I said to my boss - I can do THAT. Since it was a requirement we have something for online training, it was a no brainer. We were already set up with it by the time the next company contacted us. Quick and easy.

Megan from Sierra Service Project

Online Training for Nonprofit Employees and Volunteers

Annually Sierra Service Project trains over 200 adult volunteers and 45 young adult staff members through Mindflash. We use Mindflash for two months a year intensively.

Pros

Very easy to upload videos, PDF and Power Point files. Very easy to rearrange content, add quizzes, surveys and course/series requirements.

Cons

No spell check in quiz sections. Content can be slow to load for users with not excellent internet connection. Wish there was a better method for keeping an account instead of deleting and recreating each year without paying a monthly rate. Ability to make account "inactive" but not accessible for in between time.

Nicole from ChildSafe

Industry: Philanthropy

Okay system, but lacks in many areas where other LMS are ahead of the game.

Pros

I liked uploading my excel spreadsheets to the system and having mass invites and reminders sent to users.

Cons

There were several things I did not enjoy about this system. The reporting was off when we would run reports on the same things on different days. I also did not like the lack of drop-down options for our users, which made reporting demographics difficult. Above all, it was not a user-friendly system for our users. Many were confused and had difficulties logging in and completing the training. This was the ultimate deal-breaker after being with Mindflash as an organization for just over 3 years.

Matt from Radian

Great tool for Operations

Its been a pleasure to work with the support staff and the system. But your people make all the difference - 100%. Representative has been great work with.

Pros

Cons

It lacks a timer (to time out - not a due date) for assessments (like the NMLS exam, SATs, etc).

Derek from TRC Inc.

Industry: Research

Extremely Helpful

Pros

I love that the software can house tons of records for my company to login and use for quality compliance.

Rob from Stor-Age self storage

Industry: Commercial Real Estate

Reaching out to staff across two continents

Mindflash has allowed us to increase our training 'reach', firstly across multiple locations in South Africa and now also into our business interests in the UK as well. We plan to extend this further into mainland Europe in the future. Online training in our industry has been revolutionized by our bespoke learning content.

Pros

The ease of use without the need for specialised software and additional downloads. We can work from existing materials authored in everyday Office software.

Cons

Nothing to dislike. Challenges we initially anticipated have not materialised.

April 2016

Jason from Property Damage Appraisers, Inc. (PDA)

Mindflash LMS

Our business relies on a national network of damage appraisers. Remote training is difficult and costly at times, therefore we were needing a way to successfully train close to 1000 people at the same time, spread across the entire U.S. Mindflash has given us the flexibility to train them all without pulling them off the road during the day for live webinars.

Pros

Mindflash helps to keep the training more focused. With the ability to assign training to individuals, or entire regions with a few clicks of a mouse is great. The Mindflash reporting capabilities are very good and easy to use.

Cons

The tiered pricing structure is frustrating at times. We sometimes need to add more users, but we don't need more features. We end up paying for additional features that we never use. If we need to add one more person above our current tier limit, we have to go to a completely new level and price structure rather than just pay to add a user.

Denise from Horton, Inc.

I like it!

I have put together several Mindflash training sessions and really like it. It is a very easy, simple way of teaching people about a subject, providing a quiz to check their knowledge, and then using the tools to see completion of the training and how people did. It is awesome.

Pros

Very easy to use! Great way to train people. Simply make up your PP presentation, upload it, put some audio with it if you want (rehearse as many times as you wish), and send it out to the users you want to do the training. Then, remind them if you need to by resending the link. Also find out how everyone did and who has completed and who hasn't. LOVE IT!

Cons

The only thing I have a little difficulty with is when I have audio and have to change the Powerpoint slides around the audio doesn't move so you have to redo the audio. I have not called customer service on this so maybe I am just doing something wrong??

Greg from Delta Training

Review of Mindflash

Training can be conducted at any time that suits, in addition it is possible to quickly upload a training course as it is required by customers.

Pros

Mindflash is a great platform to conduct online training. It enables the participants to undertake the online training when it suits them and provides an opportunity for the assessment as part of the process.

Cons

Nothing really, it works well and good value for money.

Ron from Optimum Energy

Mindflash is a Solid but Basic LMS Performer

Even with the cons, Id rate Mindflash a solid performer. You can quickly provide trainees a personalized dashboard. The content and user management interfaces are easy to use. The quiz options beat most of the platforms weve looked at. The platform provides basic LMS features at a very reasonable price. Weve not had any showstoppers and our content library continues to grow. Id recommend Mindflash as a solid but basic LMS for learners and administrators.

Pros

Before I review this product, its important to note that there is a new version of the product available. Were currently waiting in line to be converted. However, I dont think many of these items Im about to mention will change for us. Ill mention it where it matters. Mindflash is an easy to use LMS. We brought up a partner training program within a few months. Its a snap to bring up a trainee dashboard. Just add a little custom text, upload a graphic, and your good to go. The testing features are very good; true/false, multiple choice, multiple correct, label picture areas, label matching, and ordering of steps. The testing features will be even better in the new release. You can easily upload most content types and rearrange the sequence as needed. You can record audio right in the platform. There is reasonable Salesforce integration capability so, invitations and basic reporting can be done right in Salesforce. Administrators can easily flip back and forth between the admin and trainee views. The platform supports courses, series, and catalogs. There is a good set of options when building filters for viewing users or content. You can easily copy and modify course profiles and content. The in-platform reporting in our version of the LMS is abysmal. However, from what Ive seen in the new version, reporting has some very big improvements.

Cons

Mindflash is best for large enterprises where you can take advantage of higher level subscription plans that have all the features. Since they segment their levels by feature (and not number of seats), were missing what I would consider to be basic functionality. We are currently on a legacy plan named Advanced. We cant modify existing text in invite and reminder emails, we can only add text. We cant remove the large Mindflash logo from the emails. We cant customize the certificates for completion of courses and the quality of the existing certificate options is poor. If you need to automate the reminder emails, there is only three interval options, three days, seven days, and fourteen days (you pick one). While its easy to launch a trainee dashboard, the layout is not what Id call a rich UI experience. Its basic. The mobile options are limited. This is an app for tablets but nothing for phones. You cant provide a fully public link to a course. The trainee must set up an account to view the content. If you use the public course feature, the system will not synchronize with the Salesforce objects for that trainee. To force the synchronization, you must send an invite to the trainee from Salesforce after they have already started or taken the course, which can cause confusion.

John from Optex Inc.

Excellent Sales and Marketing Tool For B to B Business

Using Mindflash for both internal and external training allows my company to provide very good training that is clear, informative and easy in-training navigation. Mindflash allowed us to fill a missing piece to selling and properly training customers that need our support installing our products matching our stringent specifications. Using all of Mindflash's features and benefits has made our training the biggest success when launching a new product. Customer support has been the shining star when there is a question or even when we need introduction to numerous Mindflash administrators. We have domestic and international users so having the customer support, multi-language navigation options was very helpful.

Pros

I like Mindflash's tools that help enhance my existing training content making it more attractive and vibrant. Navigation makes managing my content easy. Report and managing users helps my company stay on top of our trained users. Salesforce integration allows me to introduce tasks and tracking customer activity.

Cons

Salesforce integration, being new to Mindflash, was a challenge. But the programmers response and effort help make the integration work helped us utilize the full benefits of using Salesforce with Mindflash.

Grant from Eastlink Cable

Mind flash Review as a Tech Trainer for Eastlink Cable systems

Great online teaching tool, as a trainer for a company that is responsible for training over 700 technicians. When you consider that my tech's are spread out over the entire country (Canada) that is lot of territory to cover. Our training team is small so geographically speaking Mind flash gives us the tool to quickly send out training in a heartbeat. In addition we the tracking and reporting is great. Thanks Grant

Pros

ease of use

Cons

PDF down load of trainee doesn't include all info however excel does

Karen from AGC Automotive

Mindflash Feedback 2017

I think it is a great software, however, for training I am still looking for some added features: i.e. archived scoring, capturing training that has been completed pre-mindflash into the system etc..

Pros

Competency questions and the answer review. Trainees can view the correct answers. The use of different applications such as PP, Excel, Word, video

Cons

I would like archived scoring to show if trainees improved. Add quizzes for live training and a complete functions.

Matt from Aging in the Home Remodelers

Easy to use for both admins and users

I've been a user for over a year now, and the ease of use is a huge reason why we purchased the service and also expanded. We started with the idea that we would only use Mindflash for the 25 agents in our call center, however we now use it for our home office of 200 people, and also use it with our corporate office which does training for another 250 people. It's been a great value and I would recommend it to anybody needing an LMS system.

Pros

Ease of use, ability to track and segment, types of questions available.

Cons

Nothing glaring

Dan from GranQuartz

Perfect for compliance

Their service is the key to this product. They have a great base, a great team, and are very good at opening up their scope to their customers. While they still have some room to grow, their willingness to listen to their customers and implement based on their needs will surely make them stand out in this industry. They have saved me hundreds of hours and thousands of dollars worth of flying around the company training employees to meet OSHA and DOT regulations. I highly recommend Mindflash.

Pros

This is a great option for companies that need to train nationally, especially when dealing with OSHA and DOT requirements. One certified trainer can build the online course and manage training for every employee company wide. Customer service and communication has been stellar since day one of the Beta testing, and they have always communicated well. They also have a great forum that they are very attentive to, which allows the users to vote as a group on priority issues and features that they'd like to see. From a company standpoint this is a very good option for internal training.

Cons

There are still some very minor limitations that are being worked on, but these are few and far between. They are working towards better support for individuals who would like to create courses and accept payment.

Stephanie from FCTF

Industry: Individual & Family Services

Easy to use training platform

We've had much success with enrolling and tracking our trainees that span multiple states and training needs.

Pros

Ease in creating courses and tracking trainee progress

Cons

Would like some additional features like reminders, easier options to upload handouts into courses and some others.

Cameron from Aging in the Home Remodelers

Great Software for Training

Mind-flash has been invaluable to our company. It has changed the way that we conduct business and cut our cost from a training prospective. Mind flash integrates very well with other software. It is so easy to create mindflash courses when new material is being presented and trained on.

Pros

The ability to get up and do a module whenever we need one.

Cons

Limit of users

Michelle from IDT

One word - wow!

We've been using this for a year to track certification training. Mindflash has helped to make our employees' lives easier because the training is available in one place and can be access anytime, any where they have Internet connectivity and from any device.

Pros

Ease of use for both the trainees, trainers and admins.

Cons

Re-certification is still missing.

Connie from UltraLinq Healthcare Solutions

Mindflash fits our needs for issuing and tracking training within the organization.

Pros

Accessible on the cloud on both computer and mobile device. Easy to set up new users. Cost effective for small organizations like ours. Ability to maintain training results and obtain certificates for records for auditing. Accepts all file types that we use - PDF, PPT, DOC, etc.

Cons

Not the most intuitive the first time around creating a course or inviting new trainees. Too many email notifications. Some functions are still very manual, including reporting.

John from Abrams

6 yr customer

Pros

Clean appearance of the home page, easy to develop courses, reports.

Cons

I found not being able to rotate the courses on iPhone unfortunate

Easy to use LMS

Pros

This LMS was a breath of fresh air after using a big name player for the last few years. The software is simple and easy to administer. We have all the functionality we need and can accomplish all the same tasks we did previously but in less amount of time.

Cons

It would be nice if the had a better way to connect with our HRIS and some additional automation. This can all be accomplished through their API but that requires a tech resource we don't have.

Nathan from Slingshot

A Good Training Platform

It's all about the videos. Mindflash is a really good way to train your company if you can't have regular in person meetings. It saves a lot of time onboarding employees since you can just have them watch videos you previously recorded.

Pros

Cons

You can't delete users, you just have to archive them. The UI is a little messy. You can only have 1 admin.

March 2015

Randall from Solutions360

March 2015

Good and Getting Better

Mindflash is a very effective course delivery tool. We use it mainly to train customers how to use our software. It delivers content in an effective manner, and is easy for end users to navigate. Creating a course is very straightforward and many different types of media can be incorporated into the course design. There are quiz and survey creation and delivery tools, which are useful however require more development to make them truly efficient to use. Although Mindflash excels in course delivery it has several significant limitations when it comes to user management. Although there is fairly good course-to-student relationship management laid out, the student-to-course relationship is very poor at this point and needs significant work. There is no effective way to manage one student and all of their courses at this time. I understand that Mindflash is undertaking a significant overhaul of the software to address the user management issues. I have found their development team to be very open to new ideas and very receptive to customer feedback. I anticipate that the user management side of things will be much better in the near feature. Overall I find this product very useful and would recommend it to anyone looking for a cloud-based training system.

Mike from Dettmer Safety

Mindflash is very versatile

Quality product overall. I would recommend it to a friend. The cost for us is beyond what we can afford.

Pros

Ability to integrate or embed multimedia into courses. The reporting is very thorough. Certificate customization is useful.

Cons

No spell check in the quiz development section, inability to send emails to a group of learners. Payment integration technology is not the best

Steve from Hillcroft Services In.

Industry: Individual & Family Services

Mindflash is an great system. It has allowed us to improve our training program.

Pros

It is user-friendly. We can easily create training that is geared to our own needs. We can update or correct the training as needed. Our staff find the trainings easy to use.

Rimoun from UNIVERIS

Easy to use, but won't take you far

Pros

I liked how easy it is to use Mindflash, however I found it to be very basic and at the time we used it, it was flash based and required you downloading an app for mobile use.

June 2015

David from Fraser Coast Family Networks Inc.

June 2015

Excellent to work with - easy , flexible and acheiving professional learning outcomes

Many choices to achieve learning outcomes from people with various learning and computer skills. Easy to set out a course that meets the learning outcomes. Easy to make changes - view etc. before activating course - also making changes after the course has been activated. A variety of media to choose from - Audio, You tube, still photos and video (can be taken from camera, tablet or phone) A course can be developed off-line before uploading into an online course. Excellent reporting options - either course or trainee Tracking trainee participation is easy and time efficient. Distributing the selected course is quick and easy. The overall management of each course is easy The communication between trainer and trainee is quick and effective. Customising each course is quick and easy - easy to follow videos to assist the trainer when starting up Genuine support from the staff at Mindflash. Response time is very good (depending on time difference from where the trainer is located) I rate this on-line training as excellent - our staff are also very confident using it. I have used others and Mindflash is a long way out in front.

Dennis from Coast Professional, Inc.

Very user friendly...just open it up and go!

Attendance of new material delivery and testing for understanding it can now be done online. Being a department of one, it is a huge time saver. Tracking users' activity takes me minutes now instead of hours. We have a lot of annual requirements I need to track and report back to the government and this is allowing me much more time to work on material and not have to monitor end users.

Pros

The ease of entering material into it. The quizzes are easy to create and there is a large variety to select. Adding additional material to a course is sooo easy! Maintaining users is simple. It won't let you make a mistake.

Cons

No spell check in quizzes. Can't make edits to a particular slide in a course, but edits are made externally and easily replaced in Mindflash.

Roman from AIDS Foundation of Chicago

June 2016

What an excellent solution for training for our staff.

We implemented a series of training for our HIV/AIDS case managers, about 130 folks, and have standardized training and are able to track it all so smoothly. All the hiccups we had were user errors and we were able to resolve those quickly.

Pros

Saves tons of money by not having to have so many in person training sessions. Navigation and set up could not be easier. Very flexible. The youtube videos and support are great.

Cons

Takes a while for non tech savvy folks to get the hang of.

September 2015

Dannette from CCC Information Services Inc.

September 2015

Mindflash, a great entry- to mid-level LMS solution.

A learning management system (LMS) must address the needs of the ultimate end user, our internal and external customers. The LMS selected must have key features that allow users to be actively involved in their training. In the search to determine and compare key benefits and features, we identified industry-leading SaaS LMS providers, and participated in live demos and system trials to create our key features list. This list was used to compare the providers and determine our top three on our short list of providers. Our exclusive goal was finding an easy to use and flexible solution that contained most of the key features on our list. At a minimum, the LMS should have all the necessary on-line course tools for assessment, communication (tracking and reporting) collaboration, and the creation and management of on-line learning courses and program tracks. We completed a feature list comparison and found that Mindflash is our optimal solution provider. Mindflash met the majority of our feature requirements in side by side comparisons. We're thrilled to partner with Mindflash!

David from Ogilvy & Mather

Almost There..

- Some of my update requests are ignored if other users do not share my same idea/opinion. - Quizzing functions need an overhaul, still seems very basic and limited, AND I am not sure if I am using it correctly / efficiently. Some areas of MF have been extremely well explained, while other areas remain as self-taught disciplines, which I think limits users and limits the effectiveness of the final, end-user product.

Pros

Can do just about anything we need when it comes to training. Platform will accommodate both animation & narration, as well as video from multiple sources. Extremely useful.

Cons

-Color palette - no reason for the color palette to remain limited to (3) very simple schemes. -Quizzing formats still need a lot of help: --Incorrect answers need pop-ups w/ correct/ed info. --Nd to be able to document time spent in a course by trainees. --Quiz labels DO NOT hold enough characters. --Picture upload is limited in size and space, limiting the versatility of this option.

Monique

April 2016

Mindflash has been a gift.

Our company grew from 20 to 60 employees in a few years and face to face training sessions became very time consuming for participants and trainers alike. Many of our courses are repeated annually and must cater for new starters and long serving employees alike. By giving staff this online raining option, Mindflash allows everyone to work at their own pace. This also prevents employee frustration at having to attend a course "to make up the hours". As the course coordinator I rate the ease of sending course invitations, automatic quiz marking, and the results and attendance monitoring and reporting as reason alone to invest in this product.

Dianne from Densify

Love how easy it is to use this product. Love the CSM team. Everyone is so responsive

Many. Easy to update and intuitive is most important to me right now. When showcasing the selected tool, others trainers/admin appreciate it's ease-of-use (easier to justify purchase when they see and understand what the program is trying to accomplish). Service is great. If CSM team don't have an answer right away, they will find out for me. They are concerned about my success.

Pros

Easy to update (modular). Intuitive UI. Not a huge learning curve (don't have time for a learning curve). Service is excellent.

Cons

Small things-custom certificates is an add-on. Some screen resolution issues with simulations. Can't save recorded audio when all I need to do is replace the slide.

Tyler from Knowledge

Excellent Tool!

Mindflash is incredible. Honestly, we've used other platforms in the past that were good. But, Mindflash takes the cake. Everything from the simplistic user interface, the real time reporting capabilities, the ability to customize and automate certificates for users (saves a ton of manual labor), and the training tool / arranger / compiler...whatever you want to call it - it's incredible. This is an all in one training system that certainly meets our needs and I am confident it will meet yours. Test it using the free trial period - it will put a smile on your face!

Pros

Simple, great options, great reporting.

Cons

Been using for 3 months and just keeps getting better as I learn more.

Susan from Atos

Excellent Experience!!

A few months back, members of my management came to me with a need to get a customer facing training site up and running really fast. They wanted it to be VERY professional looking and easy to use. I did some Google-ing and found Mindflash and a few of their competitors. After analyzing all, I settled on Mindflash. We contacted them and received a demo and fast forward 45 days later and the site was up and running. (The length of time to implement was not Mindflash related; it was the humans who had to write the content!)

Pros

Our authors are savvy in the use of Microsoft PowerPoint and with barely an hour's training they were up and running assembling their courses. Our assigned sales/technical contact was (& continues to be) extremely responsive. Our customers have found the offerings to be VERY easy to use and impressive to boot. They love being able to access Mindflash content on mobile devices as well.

Cons

I am sitting here trying to think of a negative and I cannot. Working with the Mindflash team and feedback from our users has been a great experience.

Giles from Lifting Equipment Engineers Association

October 2014

Unique features to meet our needs

We have found that Mindflash is one of the easiest products to use to quickly deploy high quality short courses for our association. It works very well, is flexible and powerful yet simple to design & deploy. In our experience the seamless way Mindflash imports and converts our Powerpoint training slides and then allows us to insert other material between the slides in the converted set is unique and accelerates development and deployment significantly. The quiz options provided give us creative ways to check and reinforce learning and make the experience more enjoyable and engaging - a key factor for us. We could always ask for more in a product but the balance here is just right and gives us a real advantage - any further complexity might just take away its edge. All contact with the Mindflash team has received prompt, professional and helpful responses - a very refreshing experience. In summary, a great product that meets our needs very well, and a great company to deal with.

Alyssa from Burton Snowboards

Industry: Sporting Goods

March 2016

Intuitive for trainers and essential for trainees

Mindflash is a superb tool for companies that need to train a large amount of individuals but aren't able to do so in person. I am just in my first year of using the program as an admin/trainer. I designed the course and distributed it globally. It's very easy to create a course and tailor it to your needs. My team is now able to access and educate hundreds of clients that we were unable to reach before.

Pros

Easy to create, distribute, and track courses/trainees. Anyone can be trained as long as they have an internet connection. The team that works for Mindflash is very easy to reach and extremely helpful when it comes to questions that come up.

Cons

Very few trainees complained about the password strength rules. One trainee was unable to complete a course because she was on an older device, but this is not a huge issue at all.

Felix from corporacin Estelio

Is easy to learn and intuitive in most of its modules.

Pros

The best thing about this LMS is its flexibility to invite participants to enroll in the courses, the user experience is very simple for my liking, the loading of content is very simple, the whole environment is very simple, I have worked with better LMS

Cons

A software developer understands very well how to create reports, but for the end user it is not easy, they are quite simple and not detailed reports, the structure of prices / user plans is not very flexible. It has the basic functions of an LMS but can be improved.

November 2014

Peter from Speno Rail Maintenance Australia Pty Ltd

November 2014

From Paper to E-Learning with Mindflash

Mindflash has revolutionised the way we deliver theory training within our company. We have made a seamless transition from paper based documents to 100% on-line E-Learning modules. Mindflash is one of the easiest systems to use to arrange short courses, build a series towards a certificate of competency, or just to ensure all staff are aware of changes within our business or a client's business. The quiz feature allows imaginative ways to assess staff and reinforce learning objectives. The tracking feature and advanced reports are a key to our operations, they have alleviated the need for copious spreadsheets and administration intervention. We have ten administrators who are actively using the product across Australia and New Zealand. The ease of use meant we didn't have to spend more than one hour in explaining its functions. Over the year (our first year) we have had staff complete 2,500 courses and the system is a great success.

Erica from International Payment Systems

Mindflash Confusion

there are a lot of great functions, but it's a basic website, there are areas that could be tweaked, sometimes its confusing coming in as a newbie, but once you get the hang of it, the website admins think it's cute to move things around on you and change things. i get that you want to update your site, but give us a heads up, send out an email. sometimes adding/dropping people can be a hassle, why can't i archive people from the main trainee page?? when i am trying to add a new candidate, and it alerts me that there is a duplicate email, why can't i clear the cells, if i add them to a group, there is a clear all function, but that doesn't work for the first, last and email options, why have a Clear all Button if it doesn't work?? why is there a manage users page and a trainees page?? that is so confusing and redundant. if i'm trying to archive someone i can't see when the modules were sent and i have to toggle back and forth to clear up the list when if they were all on one page, i could just do everything from one darn page! the site does what we need for a basic training module, but overall, there are some big problems.

Response from Mindflash Technologies

Replied June 2014

Erica, thanks for taking the time to write a review. Mindflash constantly responds to customer feedback and yes we do make changes to the product. To minimize the disruption it may cause, we send email and in-product notifications about webinars and demos before any major changes. It looks like we aren't meeting your workflow needs. We will follow up to learn more and see how we can improve the flow for you so that we can make your life easier. The Mindflash team

February 2014

Tim from Sarnova, Inc

February 2014

Great Tool for Current Non-eLearning Users

I've been in the learning and development for over 20 years and am now at a new company. This new company, until my arrival did not have an e-learning strategy. With Mindflash we now have a path to deliver just-in-time flexible training for our company. I've worked with high-end multimedia learning development tools in the past and Mindflash offers a new user/trainer a way to build an online cirriculum quickly and easily! It is easy to learn and even easier to use! There are a currently a few limitations - like being able to extract needed content, like existing courses for review and update, extracting trainee list in to a spreadsheet, extracting "missed" questions on a quiz. Also, would love to see the ability to track "attempts" on a quiz. Overall, I think the mindflash application is extremely useful and we have built a great set of online training modules for our internal teams. Thank you Mindflash - keep the updates coming!!

Misha from Mixpanel

Keeping things simple

I love Mindflash for any department that needs to build quick training programs with few resources. Mindflash is ideal for any company that doesn't have extensive learning and development resources. My instructional designer on my last team didn't like Mindflash because there were a number of things that could not be done using the platform. For me, the pros outweighed the cons. I tend to join companies where my org runs very lean, with a product line that has a weekly release cycle, and heavily relies on subject matter experts. With this tool, all of my SMES can become e-learning authors, I can prevent my materials from being out of date, and at a cost that I feel is very reasonable. There are some bells and whistles that some of the larger tools have that I would love to have, but I'll choose a lean, uncomplicated tool that just works any day over bells & whistles.

Jennifer from NY Kids Club

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Great LMS System

Pros

Awesome features, progress charts, voice-over options, dynamic quiz options, variety of formatting options for different training styles and modules.

Cons

This system doesn't currently sync with our HRIS system (Paylocity) but the features are worth it for the ease of use and customization.

Mindflash Review

We began using Mindflash for both internal and external training in July '15. The customer support is exceptional, the team is flexible and open to suggestions for improvement. Super simple to upload, edit and distribute educational modules and the back end tracking is quite comprehensive.

Pros

Love the ease of use and module editing capabilities as well as the range of formats that can be utilized in the trainings we upload.

Cons

Look forward to having the ability for our sales team as non-administrators to be able to invite their customers and view metrics,

Nicholas from LCN

Excellent Product!

Pros- *Ease of training *Introducing a new medium to employee training *Price *Facility in creating videos Cons- *If a user isn't added to videos by mistake, you aren't able to add them again with the same email *No templates. Having some easy to use templates would be a great help, most managers who use the software aren't graphic designers, or have experience making videos. Impressions- When this idea was first pitched to our business by a supervisor, I was very skeptical. Our company was expanding remotely, and we were having issues training everyone on a macro level. The idea of robotraining via Mindflash came up, and I was very skeptical. I'm happy to say that I was wrong, and the size of our remote branch has tripled since Mindflash was incepted. Thank you very much for the great product, one we will be using for many years.

Tom from Accellion

Whiplash

The Mindflash platform has served it's purpose quite well, and for the value, it's superb. Although we have not used Mindflash to create Learning & Training Courses, it's built-in tools will get you up and running quickly.

Pros

Simple to use, with a little background. Handles the load, lots of courses "up there", lots of uses accessing.

Cons

None, we are happy campers.

Benjamin from American Standard Brands

April 2016

Mindflash is an easy to use robust LMS

I have used Mindflash for my organization for sales training. It has been easy to use on the admin side as well as the end user side . It allows me to reach our reps and keep them up to date as well as our customers for additional information for their sales people.

Pros

Web based - allows anyone with a solid internet connection to do training remotely. Compatible with Scorm 1.2 Voice-over capabilities Reporting

Cons

If the end user connection is slow they might have a lack luster experience

ease of use

This is a great tool for getting training out to employees that are in different parts of the US. My company uses it a lot for power points and quizzes

Pros

creating a new profile is very easy to do.

Cons

Only Con I have is that I am not able to deleted someone totally out of the program. I have to repurpose the profile.

Francisco

Very good platform

It is a really good training platform, really easy to use, i like the customer service and they are always there to help you out, for our company it works perfectly because we have a bunch of different locations and we dont need to travel anymore for the process training.

Pros

the trainees can use it on their cellphone or tablet , as well we can add as much of courses as we need.

Cons

everybody that has a manager access can access to all the courses, the test doesnt allow you to get big images,