Browse KPA EHS Reviews

Shannon from WISCO Inc

User friendly

Utilization of this program has eliminated hundreds of hours of administrative tracking and filing.

Pros

The ease of use for employees of all levels and backgrounds, as well as compatibility between iOS and Android platforms.

Cons

The form building process can be a bit tedious. The forms do not auto save as you go.

Reasons for Choosing KPA EHS

Cost, functionality, compatibility with iOS/Android, ease of use fore employees not considered technically savvy. Computer based training is simple for employees to do. Tracking of training is simple.

Reasons for Switching to KPA EHS

iScout is easier to use, has more functionality and can be set up with instant notifications to key personnel within the organization based on key fields within the forms. Computer based training allows supervisors to manage training more efficiently. Entering group training is extremely simple. The need for manual tracking on a spreadsheet is eliminated.

Response from iScout

Replied July 2020

Thanks for the review, Shannon. We value your feedback.

Wesley from US Well Services

Simple, yet powerful

Our overall experience has been great. The onboarding process was extremely easy with the resources provided. Customer support has been above and beyond, and there are new features added on a regular basis that continue to add value to the platform.

Pros

The best part of this software is how easy it is to use for both the end user, and the developer. New forms can be made quickly and deployed within minutes. The interface is straightforward and is easy to use for all of our employees. The controls are intuitive and it has helped our company streamline our processes and data collection.

Cons

One of the things I liked the least were some of the barriers between sections within the platform. For example, we were unable to link forms to training records, however that has been recently changed! Otherwise, there are no real complaints about the system.

Reasons for Choosing KPA EHS

The quality of the resources and the price were the largest drivers. We really liked the clear, inclusive pricing.

Response from iScout

Replied July 2020

Thanks for the feedback Wes.

Dara from IES Commercial and Industrial

End user friendly

Good so far.

Pros

Lots of options for different inspections. Can build your own items and user end is easy to operate.

Cons

Ability to print multiple different qr codes at one time and would like to see the availability to edit or add multiple items at one time instead of item by item.

Response from iScout

Replied July 2020

Thank you for the feedback, Dara.

Chase from Clements Fluids Management, LLC

Excellent Safety Management Software

iScout has been a game changer in our safety culture. It has improved our incident reporting and the ability to make training material more readily available.

Pros

the functionality from admin to user roles. The automatic updates to the safety training topics for 20/20 lessons are a tremendous help in rolling out training subjects in a timely manner

Cons

Believe that there are stronger training topics that could be rolled out in a quicker time frame

Reasons for Choosing KPA EHS

The ease of functionality from admin to user roles

Reasons for Switching to KPA EHS

The training and incident management was not user friendly and to move the mark in a safety culture, everything must be easy and user friendly. If not, the user will not adapt to an improved safety culture.

Response from iScout

Replied July 2020

Thanks Chase. We value your feedback about iScout and our training content.

Scott from SPNWS

Versatility

We are extremely satisfied with the value that iScout has brought to our business. We are constantly finding new ways to streamline our processes by using this product.

Pros

The versatility of iScout to blend into every discipline of the organization. Making many processes paperless and real-time!

Cons

Having to create additional lists to drill down in creating forms/processes.

Reasons for Choosing KPA EHS

The ability to customize the system to fit our processes without having to modify an existing program.

Response from iScout

Replied July 2020

Thanks Scott. We appreciate the review.

Craig from Rudy Construction

Rudy Construction

Our company really enjoys iScout. It’s easy to use, and is a great asset to us

Pros

How easy it is to use, and customize. The app for phone is very easy to use. 20/20 training is a very nice asset as well.

Cons

It would be nice if you could download charts from the data that is entered.

Reasons for Choosing KPA EHS

I like the function of iScout better than others, and the customer service was second to none.

Response from iScout

Replied July 2020

Thanks for the review, Craig.

John from IES Commericial

Pleased Customer

We have used it to enhance our overall safety culture.

Pros

This product is very easy to train to our field employees. We use it for inspections and for our behavior based safety observations. It is very easy to run reports to check on compliance.

Cons

The fact that I cannot run report on my mobile phone when I am out in the field with our employees.

Reasons for Switching to KPA EHS

Better data, easier to use and a lot less expense.

Response from iScout

Replied July 2020

Thanks for the feedback John. You can access the reporting module using the Website tab in the app. There you will be able to run reports, but you will need connectivity.

Joyce from Fortis Energy Services

Changing Safety Culture Using Technology

When I review our lagging indicators, the impact of focusing on the leading indicators is evident in the 75% reduction in our total recordable incident rate. On average, I review 850 reports each month, including JSA’s, observations and inspections as soon as they are completed and submitted in the field. Information sharing is improved, and risks are reduced for employees in the field through the speed of knowledge transfer. Our customers prefer the reports through iScout for the clean format and the quick turnaround when requested. iScout gives us the ability to provide unlimited access to numerous resources that are available to our employees, including access to our updated standard operating guidelines. An employee will choose to use a tool that is user-friendly with proven results of increased safety. I have recommended this software numerous times without reservation. Our company also won the prestigious North Dakota Petroleum Council award based on the use of technology in safety.

Pros

The iScout safety software provides a platform to manage a fully integrated safety system for our employees. The system provides the ability to manage reporting and training, along with equipment management. The oil and gas industry has begun to focus on using leading indicators when working towards safety excellence. A safety approach that is easy to use equals increased participation by all employees and will ultimately lead to the success of the program.

Cons

Challenges with the implementation of the program were training on iScout due to our remote work sites, technology challenges such as internet connectivity, and changing the mindset of the older oil and gas worker to adapt to real time technology. All of our workers prefer the technology over previously used paper forms once they understood how easy the system is to operate. There have been no issues with the software, simply challenges with implementation to the field worker.

Reasons for Choosing KPA EHS

I was familiar with iScout through my previous employer and knew it was what we needed at Fortis Energy Services. I've known [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for many years, and he is a well respected safety professional that has contributed greatly to the oil and gas industry. Low cost per employee, with the ability to customize our own training and reports, made it the only option I considered using. When I submitted the proposal to my [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], he said, "This is exactly what I've been asking for!"

Response from iScout

Replied July 2020

Thanks for the feedback, Joyce!

Lauren from SEF Energy

Industry: Oil & Energy

Awesome tool that is flexible and intuitive! Highly recommend!!

Overall, our experience with iScout has been excellent! I cannot say enough about their customer service and the flexibility of their software!

Pros

There are so many features that I love! A few of the top features are: - Acknowledgement feature. You can send out an acknowledgement that includes attachments and a short message to all your employees in just a few quick seconds! It pushes to their smartphone and also email! Very customizable, you can even request a signature! - 2020 Training Platform. iScout offers so much flexibility when it comes to creating training lessons that we have been able to utilize this tool for all our internal HR training. We can load our own slides, add voiceover files, videos, etc. They even have a built in quiz feature and automated narration. Reporting is a breeze for training too. - Forms. We utilize forms for many different purposes. From the HR perspective, we have built out Onboarding checklists that managers use as a guide to help them onboard new employees. You can customize a form in just about any way to meet your needs! love the flexibility! Additionally, iScout is extremely intuitive from an employee perspective! Nothing is hard to find and you can easily access everything you need! Lastly, the customer service at iScout is amazing! Out of all the software we use, they by far offer the highest level of customer service and go out of there way to meet your needs!

Cons

I do not have anything that I could recommend they change.

Response from iScout

Replied July 2020

Thanks Lauren! We value your feedback.

John from Conquest Completion Services

John Fontenot - VP HSE - Conquest LLC

IScout has allowed Conquest to seamlessly create, manage, store, revise and retrieve every aspect of our HSE Management System. Of all programs I previously use with previous companies, IScout is the most simplistic and user friendly while presenting the most professional formatted operating system to date.

Pros

The simplicity and user friendliness of the software.

Cons

Unable to customize and tailor cosmetics of reports. Most reports look identical to each other.

Reasons for Choosing KPA EHS

See Answer Above. One of our customers were so impressed, they even made the switch to IScout contacting me on a couple of occasions for assisting in putting together certain aspects of their program.

Reasons for Switching to KPA EHS

The ERP system was builted in-house to tie all aspects of Conquest business together. Problem was the HSE functions were not sufficient. Although Conquest invested heavily in the HSE section of ERP, I was able to convenience the SR. Leadership team that ISCOUT was a more sufficient program. Following numerous audits and customer review meetings promoting HSE assisted by ISCOUT; Conquest was often given very high regards for an impeccable HSE Management System with such a small company. Even numerous our Insurance Adjusters praised our system, stating they never witnessed any better with small companies such as our. This would not be possible without the assistance of IScout.

Response from iScout

Replied July 2020

Thanks for the feedback, John.

Charles from Contango Resources

iScout Review

Overall I like iScout. It's so much better than keeping track of items in multiple spreadsheets. The reports that can be generated from it are great because we can see what's trending whether it be positive or negative. The customer service is great and quick to reply when I have a question or concern.

Pros

The mobile app is easy to use and navigate, especially for our field personnel. Filling out forms/reports and submitting them is relatively simple. If no cell service is available at the time a report is submitted from the field it will automatically update and submit the form when service becomes available. I like that I can create my own forms and tailor them to our company's needs.

Cons

I can think of two things that I have always found lacking with iScout via a desktop computer. 1. The inability to click on "previous" and "next" when reviewing reports one after the other. These would make for much easier navigation. When I do go "back" I have to start from the beginning with all the reports listed and scroll to the one I want. It takes me back to the top of the list and the report I need could be on page 4. This can be very time consuming. 2. I think the "search" ability is lacking. I have found on occasion that when I put in key word (e.g. facility or location name) or date I get zero results back. I notice this when I attempt to search for old incident reports that I know have been submitted because I have old emails but they don't show up in my seach results.

Response from iScout

Replied July 2020

Thanks for the feedback, Charles.

Brandon from Select Energy Services

Select Review

Overall I have been pleased with iScout particularly the 2020 lessons that can be created. This has allowed our department to convert virtually all of our traditionally required, instructor led courses into electronic and digital versions that can be completed by employees without having to reschedule trainings, make up missed trainings, etc. All of our safety meetings, onboarding training, and compliance training is accessible electronically and is available 24/7 for our employees.

Pros

In my role, I like the ease of use to develop and create new trainings for our employees. Training is vital for our employees and iScout has given me the ability to convert current trainings into electronic versions of them for employees to complete. Additionally, we are exploring the option of going totally electronic and digital for the onboarding of new hires at Select Energy Services and having the ability to customize training via 2020 is allowing us to make this a reality. I also like the ability it allows me to schedule and assign designated trainings for certain locations, lines of business, etc.

Cons

Currently, I do not have any cons concerning this software. As issues are presented I work close with the development team and we have developed ways to resolve any issues that I had.

Reasons for Switching to KPA EHS

The release of the 2020 lesson builder was paramount for me to continue to utilize and grow the training program and department.

Response from iScout

Replied July 2020

We appreciate your feedback, Brandon.

Matthew from Traffic & Lighting Systems

Excellent Product

The overall experience has been outstanding. Customer support is probably the best i have ever dealt with. A big thanks to the IScout team for what they have created.

Pros

Going from old paper document where it could take anywhere from two days to a week to receive a field report, to having immediate access. We have saved tons of time. And the forms can be customized in just about anyway you can imagine.

Cons

The training feature we have just recently started using on a wide scale due to COVID 19 and it has been an excellent tool. However, It can be cumbersome. It would be nice if the system had a calendar built in similar to the outlook calendar to help build in when certain training's get kicked out and to set reminders to me as to when a training is going to be available. I am talking specifically from a administrator stand point. You can assign training and have them sent out on a certain date no problem, I am talking more specifically about a calendar to open similar to outlook to see monthly and yearly what training is coming up. We are new to using the training portion of this so it may be that we not made it this far yet.

Response from iScout

Replied July 2020

Thanks for the review Matthew, we value your feedback.

Caden from Capital City Safety

Iscout System

iScout has been fantastic for us and all of our clients. We use this system daily and never really run into any major problems. It is very easy to use and the customer service is perfect if you do run into any issues. it truly can make a difference in the companies safety expectations, and culture that it may be trying to enhance. Wonderful system and would recommend every single time to anyone who may ask about it.

Pros

It is very easy to use. I recommend it to anyone I come in contact with who may ask for a system like what iScout offers. The things you can do with it for your company is fantastic. I have not seen a system that can offer what iScout can offer.

Cons

I have yet to really run into an issue with iscout that is something that negative to remember. If anything, I would like the ability to be able to import multiple photos in the forms we use during our audits. Right now you have to select one and then go back in to select another. That is really the only negative I could come up with.

Reasons for Choosing KPA EHS

It was the system that we found to be the best for our company, and was not a bad choice what so ever.

Response from iScout

Replied July 2020

Thanks for the review, Caden. We value the feedback.

James from Park Energy Services

iScout Review

Pros

The ability to combine the tasks of safety training, record keeping and document storage in a single application is more than valuable. Additionally, the ability for all employees to access via mobile device has greatly improved response time.

Cons

Reports can be hard to build until the format has been learned.

Reasons for Switching to KPA EHS

Access is much easier for field personnel.

Response from iScout

Replied July 2020

We appreciate your review, James.

Jeanna from EXPRESS ENERGY SERVICES OP LP

Industry: Oil & Energy

iScout - It's a "Win" "Win"

The iScout software has helped with capturing data and reporting in one system. We have been able to eliminate multiple subscriptions and management our data and reporting with a few clicks. The Customer Success Team has definitely made the experience worth while. I'd like to give a big "Thank You" to the Team.

Pros

There are many features that I found impactful with the iScout software as I have implemented several other systems. I'll start with the ease of "Getting Started" that included 11 tasks to setup our account. These tasks were assigned to me with step by step instructions. The iScout app has been instrumental with helping our employees that work in the field, complete required regulatory training. And extremely easy for the employees to navigate through.

Cons

With every software, there are items that one would like to change or add. iScout is continuously making improvements and adding new features.

Reasons for Choosing KPA EHS

Ease of use, ability to go paperless with our policies, easy creation of forms and reports, online training, multiple languages and management of employees and training.

Response from iScout

Replied July 2020

Thanks Jeanna, we value your feedback.

Richard from Centerline Communications, LLC

Great Compliance Management Tool

Injury and vehicle collision reporting are almost instantaneous with the forms available via a smart phone. Just about everything safety related is housed in one easy to access location that can be updated and distributed company-wide in minutes.

Pros

The system is extremely user-friendly and you can customize everything to suit your needs. Their are plenty of form templates covering a variety of areas to choose from which are very easy to customize or you can build your own. You can track all of your training and certifications in one area and set expiration alerts to the certification holder and management. The best feature is that all of our safety policies, procedures and guidelines as well as a host of other information is accessible to every employee, anywhere via their smart phone.

Cons

Although pulling data for reports is fairly easy, the graphing capabilities are limited and cannot be cut and pasted into custom reports.

Reasons for Switching to KPA EHS

We wanted to consolidate all our safety data and resources in one area that could be easily accessed and easy to use.

Response from iScout

Replied July 2020

Thanks for the feedback, Richard.

Harris from Chesapeake Energy

Industry: Oil & Energy

iScout the only way to go

Started working with iScout about a year ago building forms for hazard hunts and onsite hazard mitigation. The system has done everything we have thrown at it.

Pros

easy to use, costumer support, all the training videos

Cons

the inability to customize the dashboard

Cost

Reasons for Switching to KPA EHS

It did not meet our needs

Response from iScout

Replied July 2020

Thanks for the review, Harris. We are working on a customizable dashboard update.

Jennifer from Gulfport Energy

Good, Dependable Software

Overall, iScout has been a very helpful tool for congregating all of our inspections/forms/reports that are filled out on a day-to-day basis.

Pros

iScout is one of the easiest programs to manage. Whether you're building new forms, or pulling results of forms submitted, it is all very user friendly.

Cons

I wish parts of the software could be a little more sophisticated. The question fields are pretty basic, not for collecting in depth, intricate data. It's really designed to just be an electronic form tool, not a robust data collection software. I also wish there was a little more on the analytical side with the trending, it only allows you pull to trends on each individual field. Building analysis reports really has to be done outside of iScout.

Mike from SPN Well Services

Easy and Effective

IScout has made it simpler to find documents to conduct internal and external audits. Multiple resources can be pulled from business units anywhere in the country from one desktop.

Pros

The ability for all employees to have access to necessary forms at their fingertips at a reasonable cost makes IScout invaluable to us. The ease of navigation fits even the most untrained persons. After an uncomplicated build and help from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team, our employees could find their forms, equipment, policies and procedures quickly and easily.

Cons

The only difficulty is placing items in folders that are easily understood. This is simply a training and practice issue that is easily solved.

Response from iScout

Replied July 2020

Mike, thank you for leaving a review.

Andrea from Primrose School of NW Oklahoma City

The sky is the limit with iScout!

Pros

There are countless features within iScout that I can rave about, but one of the most helpful features for me as a business owner is the ability to receive reports and updates regularly to my email inbox. For example, I receive an emailed pdf report every Thursday showing me which drills and inspections are up to date and which ones are overdue. This gives me peace of mind and helps me manage my business with little effort! I can instantly take action if needed to ensure the drills and inspections are completed right away if they show up as overdue.

Cons

This really isn't a con...the sky really is the limit with iScout! There are so many features and options for customization, which makes it a bit overwhelming. The customer service is OUTSTANDING, and iScout has been incredibly helpful breaking it down for us to help us get started. We are working through one section at a time to build it out and make it work for our needs.

Response from iScout

Replied July 2020

Andrea, thank you for writing a review.

Stacy from US Well Services

Industry: Oil & Energy

We are currently working our COVID-19 screening procedure using the iScout system. It's easy for our supervisor to utilize every shift.

Pros

App-based and easy to use on a daily basis. It's simply to train employees how to utilize the system. Also very easy to navigate through the system.

Cons

I think the price is a little high for the training modules side of it.

Reasons for Choosing KPA EHS

Cheaper and easier to us

Response from iScout

Replied July 2020

Thank you for the feedback Stacy.

Rodney from Choctaw Nation of Oklahoma

Great Software

Pros

User friendly and very easy to customize.

Cons

Dashboard could be a little more customizable.

Better product

Response from iScout

Replied July 2020

Thanks Rodney. We are working on improvements to the dashboard and will let you know when to expect the update.

Phillip from Berkley Oil & Gas

iScout - Flexible and Easy to Use

We have field based employees working in remote areas and iScout has been a tremendous tool to support our communication with QOD, push notifications, 20/20 training and resources available online and offline. The ability to capture and communicate action items with follow up to the appropriate people has made us more effective and efficient.

Pros

iScout is a very intuitive and easy to use application. My favorite aspect is how easy it is to customize to fit my needs and operations. The ability to adapt the application has allowed me to perform tasks not imagined by the developers.

Cons

I don't have any "cons". They continue to add functionality and flexibility which is great!

Reasons for Choosing KPA EHS

The demonstration of functionality and flexibility along with their willingness to listen to customer needs and continue to improve the product sold us on the application and we continue to be impressed with the product and their customer support.

Response from iScout

Replied July 2020

Thank you for leaving a review, Phillip.

Steve from Rockwater Energy Solutions

IScout - Rockwater

The company, the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], their employees....I have never seen a group that is more helpful to their customers. They fix any issue, fix it quickly, and then follow up with the customer to ensure satisfaction.

Pros

It's ease of use and functionality, it's ability to house data in volumes like it does.

Cons

The only thing I can think of is maybe the software remembering some data entry on the same unit everyday - for example - on daily pre trip inspections......the unit number never changes, and the weight never changes, so It would be nice for the software to recognize some of the same data that is entered daily.

Response from iScout

Replied July 2020

Thanks for the feedback, Dean. We love hearing from customers.

Ashley from Primrose School of NW Oklahoma City

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Great Communication and Compliance Tool

Overall the experience with iScout has been great because you can literally do anything you want with the program. For us, it puts all compliance items in one place - bus maintenance, driver files, weekly drills, building maintenance, safety trainings, COVID-19 related forms, company announcements, company policies, and the list can go on. And one of my favorite things is the reports that you can set up to automatically email you so you can easily ensure compliance.

Pros

Love the ability to roll out new forms of any nature to all employees with a click of a button and then be able to track who has completed or not with ease. Love the easy ability to ensure all compliance matters have been completed by staff members ( i.e. fire drills, tornado drill, bus checks, etc). Love the infectious disease form created by iScout for use during COVID-19 pandemic. Love the ability to set up emailed reports automatically. Love all the trainings offered and the new trainings specific to COVID-19 on the 20/20 platform! Super helpful to know we were doing everything we could to keep all in our school building as safe as possible.

Cons

It's a love/hate on this but with iScout being so customizable sometimes it's hard to get to what you want. But they have a great support team to help you get to what you want.

Response from iScout

Replied July 2020

Thanks for your review, Ashley. We appreciate the feedback.

Candice from Cimarex Energy

Highly recommended!

Being able to take many of our programs and streamline and digitize them has been extremely impactful. The employees at iScout are friendly, professional, always willing to help, and always open to suggestions.

Pros

The ease of transitioning our current training program into iScout has benefited our company tremendously. Being able to digitize our forms and provide documents to our employees through the Resource section is taking our programs to the next level.

Cons

There are few cons I have, and many have already been addressed. Having a formal approval flow process will be a great addition once it has been finalized.

Response from iScout

Replied July 2020

Thanks Candice. We value your feedback.

Ross from Alliant

iScout2020

We use iScout to document our client interactions and communicate those throughout our organization. Being able to customize our own reports is sweet and then being able to set those up to push out to the appropriate individuals automatically is just fantastic. I have worked with the team that invented iScout and they are a super group of people. I know I can recommend this product to any business and that it will bring a ton of value.

Pros

The platform is incredibly easy to use and customize. For me that's critically important. The company continues to make the platform better continuously.

Cons

I really have no cons and when I have need help the iScout team has always come thru.

Response from iScout

Replied July 2020

Thank you for the feedback, Ross.

Harrison from Rig Works

Industry: Oil & Energy

iScout can't be beat dollar for dollar

I am in the process of implementing iScout at my second company which should indiciate how much value I find in the software.

Pros

The customizability of iScout is one of the greatest aspects of the platform. You can replace any paper form that is currently used and then enhance it using features only possible on a software platform. Also, the simplicity of iScout is one of its strong suits. The platform doesn't require days or weeks of training to get employees up to speed and once the initial configuration and data input is finished, additional updates and modifications are very easy to do.

Cons

There are a few quality of life improvements that would be nice to have especially the ability to perform actions in bulk. Things like creating and modifying forms can be tedious because of the number of clicks required to add or edit line items. Also when completing forms, attachments (pictures or documents) must be added one at a time instead of adding all attachments at once.

Reasons for Choosing KPA EHS

I researched many other products, some specific to quality management (ISO 9001) and every single other software platform was either far too complex for what we needed and/or VERY expensive. iScout's pricing plan can't be beat.

Response from iScout

Replied July 2020

Thanks for the feedback, Harrison.

Michael from Champion X

Industry: Chemicals

Usage review

The program works great in it's allowance for us to customize use and forms for our particular situation.

Pros

This product is very customizable and has allowed us to expand our program usage beyond standard safety equipment tracking. We have used it for incident review documentation, manufacturing procedure reviews and to meet our lab requirements through a single program.

Cons

Our customization of the system have led to some notification features that the program is unable to complete. The initial dashboard of the program does not allow for customization of views to highlight higher concern topics.

Reasons for Choosing KPA EHS

The customization that iScout provided.

Reasons for Switching to KPA EHS

The existing program did not provide the data needed to make informed decisions and to easily manage assets in the field for verification.

Response from iScout

Replied July 2020

Thanks Michael. We value customer feedback and use it to improve the product.

Andrea from PVT Group

Automated our entire Safety System

My overall experience with iScout has been excellent. Customer service is exceptional and prompt. The interface is easy to navigate and adaptable to your companies needs.

Pros

iScout is very customize and user friendly. We have been able to create and maintain all of our own forms and processes. iScout is always willing to jump in if we have any special requests.

Cons

No major cons. We have had trouble uploading information, but I think that's more of an issue on our side, not on the iScout side.

Response from iScout

Replied July 2020

We appreciate the review, Andrea.

Bob from Bison Oilfield Services

iScout Review

Very satisfied iScout is very quick to respond to questions and help in anything I have needed.

Pros

The software provides easy to use documents they have a lot to choose from and can be complete customized. The training 20/20 is also an awesome compliance tool to help the overall safety program.

Cons

iScout has added tools to there software I've been looking for since I started using them. One of the main things was computer based training. They are safety professionals they think of the things we would like to see and seem to be one step ahead!

Reasons for Choosing KPA EHS

Ease of use, price, customization and the mobile application.

Response from iScout

Replied July 2020

Thanks Bob, we value your feedback.

Karl from Bison Oilfield Services

DOT Manager

iScout helped solved monthly training and keeping records of it. Ability for DVIR's that need attention are emailed to the correct people. Audits of locations are being done timely and good records. Any incident reports when submitted are distributed so the correct managers.

Pros

Like the Open Task, for audits or reviews on equipment or people. Can set them up on a time line so you do not miss any. Like being able to check daily on what training has been completed. Being able to keep all DVIR's and Repair Orders for equipment, and can customize to fit situation.

Cons

VERY small, selecting some of the divisions or what you are filtering for takes a few extra clicks. This seems to be a little particular, but needed to fill out what least like.

Reasons for Choosing KPA EHS

Customization of reports and forms. Customer service.

Response from iScout

Replied July 2020

Thanks for the review, Karl.

Sean from FilaMar Transport

Full-featured Safety and Equipment Management Software

IScout is an integral part of our business. We appreciate their partnership and look forward to working with them for years to come!

Pros

I use this to keep track of all incidents and safety-related items, as well as tracking all of our assets. It is extremely customizable and easy to use. IScout's team is great and extremely helpful. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] on their customer support team has been a life saver on several occasions!

Cons

Not really. If there are features we have been wanting, iScout's development team has been able to create them for us.

Reasons for Choosing KPA EHS

We liked the ability to customize, along with the customer service [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team offered.

Response from iScout

Replied July 2020

Thanks for the review, Sean! We value your feedback.

Tiffeny from Moser Energy Systems

Iscout Review

iScout has always been a great company to work with. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has always gone above and beyond to help our company with what ever we need.

Pros

I like that I can run many reports off the information entered into the system. Trending, break down information. Assign training, assign equipment etc...

Cons

How it organizes somethings is hard to understand when searching.

Response from iScout

Replied July 2020

Thanks for the review, Tiffany. We value your feedback.

Stephanie from Enerstar Rentals

Easy, User Friendly, and Interactive

We are able to complete do away with another app that wasn't able to function and do all the things we as a company were looking to do. iScout customizes the website to be as user friendly and to fit the best needs for our business!

Pros

I love how easy it is to customize each companies site. Everyone on the customer support team is super helpful and always easy to reach.

Cons

Is being too great a con?! I have yet to find anything that I do not like about this app.

Reasons for Switching to KPA EHS

Whip around wasn't able to do as much as iScout, it wasn't built for all of the different functions our company needs.

Response from iScout

Replied July 2020

Great feedback, Stephanie! Thanks for the review.

John from Stabil Drill Specialties

iScout Review

Pros

Ease of use is always at the top of my list when speaking of iScout and I know that if I have any questions or have any issues that the support team at iScout is available to assist me to resolve the issue.

Cons

We have a few requests that [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team are working on to improve our experience.

Response from iScout

Replied July 2020

John, thanks for the review. We appreciate your feedback.

David from H2O MIDSTREAM LLC

It has been a good one!

Pros

The versatility of building non-traditional HSE forms. The customizability of the platform is pretty cool.

Cons

The dashboard appearance and not being able to go back on a search without resetting all the filters again.

Reasons for Switching to KPA EHS

I wanted a customizable phone app based platform to go digital with forms, etc...

Response from iScout

Replied July 2020

Thanks David. Great feedback.

Andrew from Siddons martin emergency group

Love it

Love it and hope to see solutions for training and analysis faster.

Pros

Ease of use for checklists. Easy setup and customization of forms and equipment.

Cons

There are work around that need to be done to make the system work. Tracking training without having all employees in the system, report customizations. Lack of analysis Options. I had to make a form to make a task since the system is geared towards completing forms, rather than completing tasks. There is a lot of room for improvement.

Reasons for Choosing KPA EHS

Price and ease of use. Was able to see customization features that I could make work for our business.

Response from iScout

Replied July 2020

Thanks for the honest review, Andrew. We will consider your feedback as we improve the product.

David from Fluid Delivery Solutions, LLC

iScout review from an Oil & Gas Industry Service Provider

We have had very positive success with integrating iScout into our various business functions.

Pros

The software can be scaled to adapt to our business size and needs. Also, the Training and Tracking components.

Cons

It can operate slowly at various times. This has been improved continuously.

Response from iScout

Replied July 2020

David, thank you for leaving a review.

Bill from Gage Western LLC

iScout Review

We are about to track daily DVIR's, equipment usage, send daily annoucments etc.

Pros

The product is user friendly, especially for the day to day users. The support is great and the iScout staff will make the product company-specific.

Cons

The only issue with the software is that there is no one stop shopping.

Response from iScout

Replied July 2020

Bill, thank you for leaving a review.

Andrew from IES Communications LLC

Safety data at your finger tips

Pros

Being able to develop your own safety audit criteria is key. We have multiple clients who demand different criteria for their respective projects. Being able to pull reports that meet the needs of the specific clients aids in generating reports that show how well we are doing in the realm of safety.

Cons

The ability to create forms that resemble an excel sheet in the way they are graded and weighted.

Response from iScout

Replied July 2020

Andrew, we appreciate your feedback.

Shawn from Alliant Insurance

Modules

Excellent experience.

Pros

The ease of use and ability to pull trending data is excellent

Cons

The integration between reports. It would be nice to populate injury information.

Reasons for Choosing KPA EHS

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team are excellent.

Response from iScout

Replied July 2020

Thanks for the feedback Shawn!

Tegatha from 3S

Industry: Oil & Energy

A great tool for pro active indicator management

Has been a game changer for our HSE Management System !!!!

Pros

ease of use, ability to create forms, resource library

Cons

sometimes pulling reports is time consuming

Response from iScout

Replied July 2020

Thanks for the review Tegatha. We value the feedback.

Nashae from M.K. Smith Chevrolet

KPA System

Pros

KPA website is very easy to use. I can add and remove employees easily. Its nice that we can customize the training to each individual employee if needed. We are able to keep track of outstanding issues throughout the dealership with pictures and descriptions that make it easy to find. I'm able to load my injuries and it keeps track for me to print my OSHA log when needed.

Cons

Overall the system is pretty good, the only suggestion I would have is to somehow be able to track the training progress by departments.

Shawn from Great Plains Kubota

Iscout Review

Easy to implement and enhanced our business.

Pros

The software is custom made to meet our needs and very intuitive.

Cons

Iscout does not have a CRM. A CRM would be helpful.

Response from iScout

Replied July 2020

Thank you for the review, Shawn.

Marisela from kV Power

Industry: Utilities

Iscout

Pros

I am very appreciative that the program translates all forms from English to Spanish automatically. The program is very programmable and is very useful to my employees

Cons

the only con is how you can not change the view of the employees name from last to first instead of first to last

Response from iScout

Replied July 2020

Thanks for the feedback!

Randolph from G-Force and Associates

Easy to design

Pros

I tried iScout for 30 day. I loved the ease of the interface, and who I was able to start moving my excel managed safety program in to iScout with little help. building training was very easy and I was able to take my already made pdf's and use them to set up training for employees.

Cons

While the interface was very intuitive, I felt some f the features were in the wrong location to my way of thinking.

Reasons for Choosing KPA EHS

billing is on a monthly basis, there is not a long term contract, and that is very appealing based on the current environment.

Response from iScout

Replied July 2020

Thanks for the feedback, Randy!

Ashley from Panhandle Oilfield Service Companies

Our Review

good, we are currently utilizing training and DQ Files.

Pros

Ease of sharing on boarding/safety training with employees country wide.

Cons

Reports are a little hard to read, but our specialist has worked with us to make them more user friendly

Response from iScout

Replied July 2020

We appreciate your feedback, Ashley.

Morgan from Driven Services and Driven Site Services

Love iScout

I love IScout, it is already a great product, but I believe it has the foundation to become something really groundbreaking.

Pros

The customization of it. The ability to create a usability that works for our company.

Cons

More customized reporting. Would love to see it branch out into a full company wide software (accounting, Jon scheduling)

Response from iScout

Replied July 2020

Thanks Morgan. We appreciate your feedback.