SkyPrep Reviews

4.76 / 5 (87) FrontRunners

Our advisors have recommended this product 58 times in the last 30 days

• Pros

• "The software is very user-friendly and has been extremely easy to set up and implement."

• "What I like most is that it is easy to upload the training Power Points to the system. Plus, it is easy for the employees to use. "

• "Reliable and easy to use...it's an essential tool for STARLINK's delivery to its members."

• Cons

• "We had to get a higher price tier than our needs to unlock a little of the functionality. It seems that the tiers could use a little rejigging, but fine otherwise."

• "There´s reallt not much that I don´t like but maybe I would have appreciated some easier reports."

• "I wish there was more growth from the software in terms of options for assessments and polling learners with instant feedback."

Browse SkyPrep Reviews

Rae from CoolIT Systems

Outstanding LMS

We did not have an LMS at CoolIT when I started. After looking over a number of solutions, we came down to three top contenders. Upon meeting with the team at SkyPrep, weighing the cost vs benefit, and the consistent professionalism of the SkyPrep team, our choice became easy. The SkyPrep team are open to partnering and very helpful when I need some assistance or advice on the best way to complete a task. Both myself and the HR Manager are thrilled with our choice.

Pros

SkyPrep has a number of features that has made my job as the one person learning team easier. I love the dashboard that my participants see and how simple/user friendly it is for them. The ease to add courses, materials and create learning paths has been a wonder. The ability to create our own custom email templates, landing page and branding has made the LMS our own rather than appearing to be from a third party. Finally, it's awesome that my learners can access the LMS via their phone, laptop or desktop. It is helping us create a true learning culture here at our companyl.

Cons

I would like the reporting to be a bit more robust and friendly. I can get what I need, but I need to do some work for it. The only other thing I would like is when I'm needing to check on a learner's progress and pop into their account, when I go to switch back to my admin account, it doesn't bring me back to the screen I was working on before I logged into the user. Both things are small, and easily worked around.

Reasons for Choosing SkyPrep

SkyPrep simply offers significant value vs the cost of the product. Additionally, their support is second to none.

Greg from BHI

Wholehearted Endorsement of this Product

Pros

Pricing is economical and transparent. No mandatory phone conference/interview just to find out what it costs. Efficient sales process. Before my first phone call with the sales rep, they provided me links to YouTube videos detailing their capabilities, which greatly minimized the time required with the sales team to understand exactly what they offer. They were the only LMS I researched that did this and didn't hide their costs until the end. Extremely user friendly platform to administer and use that includes built-in course authoring tools. Meets all of our needs to provide internally developed online course ware in several formats. A course catalog and means for purchasing course ware from external content vendors is also integrated into the LMS. The staff are very responsive, outstanding to work with and very helpful when needed. They are also proactive and have solicited feedback about what next upgrades to their platform we would most like to see. If/when they get to some of those I'll easily give them full marks for functionality and features.

Cons

Customer service and communication is primarily via email, therefore, clarifying the exact nature and extent of a problem sometimes requires some back and forth.

Manuela from Southco Manufacturing Inc.

Recent SkyPrep Experience

Since we have been assigned an Account Manager, we have accelerated in using the platform due to increased knowledge of the features that were added over the previous years. I would like to compliment our Account Manager [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who has done an outstanding job over the last months in taking the time to do online demonstrations with us and support us with any query/problem we encountered along the way.

Pros

It is easy to use, features like the dashboard and adding tests at the end of online training modules make it a great training platform that we have been using. The reporting is very comprehensive with charts included for quick analysis and snapshots to use for internal reporting. I especially like the look of the new beta version which we are testing at the moment. It has a very modern look and is more intuitive.

Cons

When users forget their password they do not often know how to re-set the password for themselves which creates both a bottleneck for them as internal work. However, the new more modern look of the Beta version is taking care of this :)

Matt "Griff" from Vertiv Co

Industry: Industrial Automation

Internal Training Tool

We were trying to put all internal training for a large corporation on one platform, which was achieved.

Pros

It is a good app that allows internal training videos and courses to be accessible to all employees. It is a good central platform that allows for uniformity in training.

Cons

It seems that the search function is not very strong or intuitive. When you are trying to find training in a large library, it does not always find what you need. It also does not call out dependency courses well.

Shalayna from Wilmar Management

Great product! Easy to use! Very effective!

I am a corporate trainer for a dental management company, training over 100 employees each day. It is very important to us that we are able to apply systematic and consistent information to all 7 of our dental offices. SkyPrep has allowed us to do so, and has made it a very simple process. It's easy to set up, easy to make changes, and easy to track our employees' progress. It's also very user-friendly for the staff completing their training courses. We love it!

Pros

Cons

I wish there was a feature to replace videos in the Resource Center. Often times our videos require updating, and it would be wonderful if we could easily replace a video, like we do with a document, without having to delete it, upload a new one, and add it back into all appropriate courses.

Reasons for Choosing SkyPrep

After a little researching, this seemed to have the easiest set up and most user-friendly interface. We also received great support from our customer service rep, Kia!

Andrew from Utilant

Clean Easy to Use Interface

Pros

I love the modern and minimalist approach to the UI. There is nothing there that doesn't need to be there (which I know is cutting down on questions I have to answer from my users). As we are integrating SkyPrep into our own product as a reference, the simple interface also makes it feel more like an extension of the product rather than a whole different software suite.

Cons

I would like some more powerful tools and available configurations from an admin's perspective.

Skyprep is A Great Option for Courses

We were able to totally put our training online using Skyprep and it's been successful for most users, only some individuals have had trouble navigating the system. We've had young adults all the way to seniors using Skyprep and it has helped with giving people flexibility with how fast or slow they want their training to be. It's fairly easy to manage and we're looking at additional ways to use it in our company. Customer support has always been good and unlike other software we use, we haven't had much issues with Skyprep at all so we've been consistently happy with it.

Pros

Skyprep is fairly easy to use and pick up, and flexible with customization. You can upload several types of files.

Cons

We had very basic reporting which isn't as helpful for fine tuning reports, but we are hoping more advanced reporting will allow us an easier time.

Reasons for Choosing SkyPrep

More features and better pricing

Pamela from Azure Tide Realty All Florida School of Real Estate

Excelent LM System and Support

Wonderful. Planning to grow our business with them.

Pros

The course features made it easy for me to set up my online school. Plus, they have adapted special requests. Customer service is especially good.

Cons

Inconsistent for users wanting to access through hot spot or phone data

Reasons for Choosing SkyPrep

At the time, easy entry for price and overall features.

Theresa from Wilmar Management

So pleased with SkyPrep

We had a perpetual challenge of keeping current training materials up to date and in one location. SkyPrep allows us to store/update/edit easily any material we need. Users are able to view any item they wish from the mobile app, which is awesome. Additionally, we can create custom courses to ensure information is distributed and assessed as we need.

Pros

It allows us to keep all of our most current protocols and training items in one convenient location available to all employees.

Cons

The only draw back (which has since been added) was the ability to place Google links in SkyPrep. We store all originals in Google drive, having the link allows us to edit from the Google side and know that the materials in SKyPrep always stay current.

Rick from STARLINK, DCCCD

Excellence

We are very satisfied with SkyPrep and its excellence in service, quality, and customer responsiveness.

Pros

Cons

STARLINK and its member institutions utilize analytics - we'd love to see more robust analytics with SkyPrep.

Lindsey from City of Kirkland

Pleasantly surprised with SkyPrep

We are a midsize municipal government agency and purchased SkyPrep for our LMS about a year ago. As the administrator for the LMS, I have been thoroughly impressed. The system has a very intuitive and user-friendly UI, our users require very little training to use it. They open it up and say, "oh, ok, I see my training pending my completion here. Seems easy enough." And that's it. Also from an admin side, its easy to use - I've trained several non-technical users on the admin role and I get similar feedback on ease of use. We also have a few 'group managers' who have security rights somewhere between admins and users. It's inexpensive, which is perfect for us with a limited budget. Several departments have created their own content in Powerpoint or videos, and we've launched it to users, and the group manager monitors completion. We partnered with external content providers as well, - that's where the big money seems to go, so its been more cost effective to develop our own, which is easy to do with their content creator tool. But SkyPrep accepts content in so many different formats, that we've been able to leverage various webinar recordings, Youtube videos, even DVD content and internally-developed policies in Word and PDF. Reporting is pretty simple - my only complaint is that the reporting options are somewhat limited. However, I sent an email to the service team making a request for an additional filter option, and - wham! They added it to my account. I was very impressed that they listened to my feedback and were so accommodating. That additional report has made my job much easier. Another thing I've been thoroughly impressed with is their frequent releases and enhancements. It always seems like they're adding some new cool feature that again makes my job easier - seems like the frequency is somewhere between monthly and quarterly. I still email my original contact on occasion with a question or comment, and he always gets back to me within a day. Really, really pleased with SkyPrep.

Hannah from IST Management Services

Industry: Facilities Services

Team Expansion Worked Perfectly

We started using SkyPrep a few years ago, solely for training our sales team. We saw great success with the platform and decided to expand our user base to include company-wide training initiatives. Our expansion took very little time and we have been able to accomplish numerous company-wide training goals in a fraction of the time that we expected.

Pros

SkyPrep is user-friendly and has required little training for our field employees to use it. Creating and editing training modules is quick, easy, and requires little technical knowledge, which has helped me in my position immensely.

Cons

I do not have anything negative to say about SkyPrep at this time.

Anamarie from Pinellas County Government

Industry: Environmental Services

Government Client 2 classes created

The ease of creating the course is excellent. The ability to upload videos, documents, exams is user-friendly. Searching for users and viewing their course history, and the details of the individual course items is fantastic. I would have given more starts for features & functionality but I think our use of the system pales in comparison to your other customers and we have not had the need to take advantage of full features available to us. The value is good considering the time savings from an in-person course. Thanks and keep up the great work!

Pros

ease of use, ability to share classes with other potential customers

Cons

not sure if users are cheating... not sure if users have ability to complete courses on their smartphones?

Zack from St. Michael's Learning Academy

Top of the Line Service

Everyone at Skyprep was extremely professional, prompt, fair, and friendly. I was able to get answers to my numerous questions promptly. Rep. was amazing in working with us to meet all of our demands, big or small. He and others always did was fair and right, and we couldn't be any happier with our choice to use Skyprep and their services to meet all of our school's and business needs.

Pros

The software is extremely easy to use, even given my somewhat challenged IT experience. I was able to create classrooms and add various files effortlessly. My students and employees enjoyed using the software quite a bit as well.

Cons

I think this was just me, but I was unable to add contents, such as pictures/graphs/charts, to questions that I created on tests/assessments to make them more interactive.

Courtney from Beacon Hill Staffing Group

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

SkyPrep Review

This has helped with tracking employee compliance training, new hire training, etc. It has been great to add a more formalized look and feel to our training program.

Pros

As an admin, the system is very user friendly. Uploading content, creating new user accounts, creating courses and learning paths, etc. is very straightforward. I am also able to get quick responses from the SkyPrep team when I run into issues. I have also seen some of our feature requests become actual features, which has been great!

Cons

We did have some technical issues on our end that other customers did not experience. So it took a bit of time before it was able to be diagnosed and resolved. The issue was something our company needed to address.

Negar from Grand Genesis Health

Easy to use, and great support team!

We have had a great experience so far, and BoostHQ complemented SkyPrep and completed our e-learning tools.

Pros

I like to clean interface and easy to navigate platform. I am an admin on the platform and I am easily able to create courses, add users and generate reports. And from the learners' side, we receive minimal questions on how to work with the platform. We also use BoostHQ as a repository for our learning material, and the integration between the two products has made it very easy to manage and share our content with employees.

Cons

No complain so far. We have had few reach-outs to the support team and asked for a specific type of report, and our account manager helped us with it.

Meg from BEACON HILL STAFFING GROUP, LLC

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

SkyPrep - Great support, Great buy~

SkyPrep employees are very attentive to the needs of their customers. We have personal support without account and receive help with troubleshooting issues when they arise.

Pros

SkyPrep allows us to track our employee training fairly easily. Once we came up with a plan of attack in how we wanted to format our LMS, it became apparent to us that SkyPrep offered most of the tracking options we needed to keep our employees learning. SkyPrep allows us to assign training to anyone in the company and track the progress of their work.

Cons

There are a few options that are missing from SkyPrep which we have been promised will be developed soon.

Anna from Lynden Door

The SkyPrep team has been amazing at developing solutions to meet our unique LMS needs.

The ability to have our managers track their team members' learning, ease of scheduling classes, course materials stored in one easy to access place, the specific permissions we were able to set up for users and managers, the reporting features, the "helpdesk" features/support, and the user-friendly design.

Pros

The customer support via SkyPrep has been phenomenal in everything from developing requested software features, "helpdesk" accessibility when we have questions, explaining things clearly, and being positive and upbeat in every interaction via E-mail or phone.

Cons

For any kind of software (LMS or non-LMS), there are always features you could dream up. I think that the value you get from the investment you make in the SkyPrep software is definitely worth it. (We have the Enterprise Plan.)

Julie from Dominion Voting Systems, Inc

Easy to Use

We are in the beginning stages of using SkyPrep, but so far our employees like the platform. They find it easy to use and understand. When I have needed assistance SkyPrep support has always been available. I like talking with a person, rather than resolving issues via email. I would highly recommend this product!!

Pros

I like that I can easily figure out the functionality without needing to contact SkyPrep for help. When I signed up for the free trial, I was able to quickly enter users, assign courses and create assessments without assistance. That sold me on the product. My company now uses it on a daily basis.

Cons

Sometimes the platform is so easy to use that I over-think functionality. But, with a quick call to our account manager issues are resolved.

June 2014

Jack from Working Well With Men

June 2014

your learning platform partner

I have been on both sides of the IT tech/user interface. I can enthusiastically and unequivocally say that I have never known an IT operation with a more positive can-do attitude than SkyPrep's. First, they have a stellar platform. But no platform is perfect and there are always features and options that might make it better. In other IT operations -- including the ones I have belonged to -- the attitude on the part of the tech people was very much we/they. "We (the tech people) know all. And wouldn't this be a great job if it weren't for all those users and customers we have to deal with." The attitude at SkyPrep is much healthier and ultimately much more constructive for everyone. If you have an idea for a feature, SkyPrep's approach is open-minded and creative. "Hmmm. Maybe that would be a good idea. And maybe it would be even better if we also did such-and-such..." I'm not saying the SkyPrep tech people don't have to prioritize and I'm not saying they can drop everything for every request you make, but they seem to think of customers as partners, as scouts for what the training market needs. So if you need more than a cookie cutter approach to a learning platform, I would make two suggestions. Number one, sign up with SkyPrep; most if not all the features you need are probably already there. Number Two, think of yourself as their partner in return by respectfully and appreciatively letting them know what you think would help them in their mission of making SkyPrep even better and better and better. And that's saying a lot.

Response from SkyPrep

Replied July 2014

Thanks Jack! We will always work to make sure you are getting what you need.

Rhonan from Little Kickers

Simple functionality for an LMS

Pros

Very easy to use and navigate across the platform from a learner and manager's perspective. The training process for new and existing staff has been simplified for direct managers and provides a more professional feel to the company. It's relatively simple to create and add new courses and assign them to relevant groups. Fantastic support if there are any issues or queries with the platform.

Cons

It's not the most robust platform for a franchise system as we would like certain user capabilities that are not available to learners or managers. It would be more beneficial if we were able to implement different resource centers for different groups.

Joe from mophie LLC

Industry: Consumer Electronics

Love SkyPrep

Skyprep has allowed us to really streamline our training programs and be compliant with the industry standards that we follow. It's affordable, flexible, and great for our company.

Pros

Ease of use, flexibility, cost

Cons

Would prefer some more advanced features.

Response from SkyPrep

Replied March 2017

Hi Joe! Thank you taking the time to provide us with a review. I wanted to let you know that we are in the process of adding some exciting new features for 2017. If you reach out to info@skyprep.com, a team member will be happy to provide a summary of our development plans.

Kara from N¿ Leo TV

Great Resource

We are a small-growing-to-midsize company that uses Skyprep as an online training site for external clients. It's easy to set up various modules by simply adding and arranging Powerpoints, videos, PDFs, etc. Like any software, there are improvements to me made (it would be nice to be able to filter active vs. inactive users and have even better reporting features, but over the year we've used the platform it only keeps improving, it doesn't get worse. I tried a demo of another software site that wasn't as easy to use, so I would say Skyprep is one of the best on the market for people without a computer programming background. Users, for the most part, find it easy to use, they just have trouble sometimes with losing their log-ins, resetting their passwords, and knowing the right button to go to the next module. But overall, most everyone has had a very good experience with this platform, internally and externally.

Pros

Ease of use, features, layout, accepted files

Cons

Reporting, managing users

Rick from STARLINK

STARLINK and SkyPrep

Overall experience is great - SkyPrep is reasonably priced and performs well. It meets our needs and we are very pleased with the customer service!

Pros

Intuitive, end user friendly, single sign-on, reliable, GREAT support from our account rep...

Cons

No complaints with SkyPrep. It's a great service for us.

Srdjan from HearGift

Industry: Medical Devices

Great training software for my customer service team

Great experience so far, we mainly use SkyPrep to train our overseas customer service team. We use the webinar function a lot and never had issues with it. I also really like the advanced reporting features, I need to create customized reports for our weekly meetings and SkyPrep makes everything available easily.

Pros

Ease of use, customer service, easy to manage the platform and create courses as an administrator

Cons

No complaints so far, I asked the customer service team for specific features and it so happened that they are releasing a set of new features soon, some of which are the ones I was looking for.

Stephanie from Gundersen Tri-County Hospital and Clinics

SkyPrep is our partner in providing an exceptional learning experience for our staff.

Our experience has been overwhelmingly positive. We've been a customer for going on 7 years. Their customer service team is always available and any issues are resolved in a timely manner.

Pros

I really appreciate Skyprep's ease of use. We're a smaller organization and I'm able to handle all of the administrative tasks, adding new learners and courses and running reports.

Cons

I would like to see improvements in the course introduction section. This area needs to draw the learners eye to any special instructions or course comments.

Reasons for Choosing SkyPrep

Ease of use, customer service, value for the money.

Angie from ABT

5 stars for SkyPrep

Extremely pleased with SkyPrep

Pros

User friendly and easy to navigate for non tech individuals.

Cons

A technical feature while exiting an exam

Jean-Robert from IST Management Services Inc

Industry: Facilities Services

Great Product!

We have employees all across the country and I use SkyPrep for remote employee training on a variety of topics including customer service, leadership and human resources principles. The software is very intuitive and keeps my employees engaged and moving forward in their training. The dashboard feature allows me to quickly and easily monitor their progress and provide feedback.

Pros

Clean design, intuitive function and ease of setting up training modules.

Cons

I really haven't found anything yet that I dislike.

Cynthia from OKC-County Health Department

The help support is great

Overall my experience with SkyPrep has been positive. Any time I have had a question, I get an answer very quickly.

Pros

Cons

What I like least is that it I am not able to incorporate YouTube videos in the middle of a presentation. Also, I would like to be able to insert the exam at any time during the training.

Kevin from XSOLIS

Great Product!

Great product with great customer service.

Pros

I love the ability to customize and brand the interface for users.

Cons

I wish there was a feature to send email alerts with custom certificates when users complete a learning path.

Reasons for Choosing SkyPrep

The customization and ease of use.

June 2016

Elizabeth from Peirce-Phelps, Inc.

June 2016

SkyPrep Review

I have used the "chat" function multiple times and the Customer Support team always has a solution quickly!

Marlena from Case Snow Management, Inc.

Recruiter

Have been working at CSM for 4 years now and this is by far the easiest way to get employees complaint with the paperwork we require. Having the added feature of sending personal identification is a plus too. The only issue that I would like to change is that we cannot delete duplicate entries on our end. Overall SkyPrep makes it easy!

Pros

Easy way to manage applicants.

Cons

Not being able to delete duplicate applicant entries.

Petra from Mornington Hotel Group

SkyPrep- Review

It´s working really good and it saves us a lot of time educating the staff and it gives us more control of what the staff knows and what they don´t.

Pros

I like thet it´s so userfriendly both for me as an administrator and for the employees at the hotels. I also like that everything looks really nice in the system.

Reasons for Choosing SkyPrep

More functionality and we really liked the guy who helped us with showing the system, he was really helpful.

Jeff from Sector Supply, LC

Sector Supply, LC Feedback

Overall, generally favorable. I have even recommended this platform to peers outside of work but within my industry.

Pros

Generally, the overall ease-of-use is beneficial to conduct our virtual training (on-line) training of monthly employee requirements. There isn't much needed in terms of initial training on this platform as it basically requires an overall walk-through from an experienced admin type to become instantly functional.

Cons

There really isn't aspect of this platform that I like least per se, but I did have a couple of 'hiccups' back when I was beginning to become a user that I've successfully resolved on my own.

Reasons for Choosing SkyPrep

Not sure...as I wasn't the selector.

Parminder from Sports

Sky Prep is Brilliant

We are using Sky Prep as a way for franchisees to train their staff. It's so incredibly easy to use, both as a franchisee and as a member of staff, and I cannot recommend it highly enough

Pros

The ease of using it. It's so simple, a child could use it easily

Cons

There is nothing that I dislike about Sky Prep

Intuitive user interface

SkyPrep support has been very responsive to our requests, providing either fixes or workarounds in a timely fashion.

Pros

Ease of importing training content and organizing it into courses and learning paths. Also, bulk user imports are streamlined using a csv file format.

Cons

Inconsistency in how course and learning path information is displayed to the learner. For example, when viewing the list of learning paths assigned, the description is not visible, but when viewing the list of completed courses, the learning path descriptions are visible.

Traci from Natural Evolution, Inc

Has completely changed our training program

Pros

Love the flexibility and ease of use - SkyPrep is Awesome and I can't imagine functioning without it.

Cons

The reporting is a little wonky and you can't edit some things after a training program has been created

September 2016

Morne from Thought Process Ltd

Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

September 2016

Keynote files

I am still in the process of identifying a commercial LMS for several Aviation topics I want to make available for the Industry. Does Skyprep support Keynote files to be embedded into an online training program? Most of our Programs and Type Ratings have been developed using Keynote. Thank you for the feedback.

stephanie from United Way of Utah County

SkyPrep Survey

We have used SkyPrep for three years for online staff and paraprofessional training. We have had good results and plan on continued use.

Pros

easy uploading

Cons

at times people have a hard time logging in

April 2015

Rhys from Talley, Inc.

April 2015

Skyprep Performance

Our organization has been using this LMS for about a year now and have had some pretty decent success. It's pretty easy to use, and there are a variety of ways to present the content. As any tool or software has a learning curve, this one has some challenges as far as how intuitive it is. However, I also believe it has a lot to do with your overall comfort level with learning new programs. The cons with this program are in reference to the overall look and feel of the pages, and the navigation bar is pretty generic, but it did not prevent us from continuing to use this tool. In fact, we upgraded to the Business Plan with the amount of new Learners we have, in addition to our interest in getting more customization. We have made a significant investment to try and capture as much benefit out of this LMS, as possible. That being said, it is a fairly economical solution

July 2015

Adam from Southco, Inc.

July 2015

Skyprep is an excellent LMS

Skyprep is a great LMS. We have used this platform to deliver training to our external partners over the past year, and have had very positive results. Their affordability, intuitive UI, and broad compatibility are some of the reasons we chose to work (and stay) with Skyprep. The user experience is fluid and simple, even from an administrator's perspective. With Skyprep, you do not need to take vendor administration training, or even have any background in LMS administration. Adding new materials can be as simple as dragging a PowerPoint presentation from your desktop to the browser window. Lastly, their support service and ticketing system works great, and I always receive very quick responses. My overall experience with Skyprep LMS is great, and I highly recommended it to anyone

Dr Roger from AGP Clinical Academy

First time program developer for online education

I spent an hour with customer support who was enormously helpful. I can see us working closely int he future to make this program a success and to expand our offerings.

Pros

The software was easy to use for development and implementation.

Cons

The limits on functionality related to slide transitions and animations.

Ferren from Real-Eyez Beauty Group

The only software that met our complicated needs.

Pros

It works well for us given that we train virtually, in person and online. We have a very complicated training offering and this was the only software i could find to accommodate it at a reasonable price.

Kaitlyn from eHealth Centre of Excellence

Skyprep is great!

Skyprep has allowed us to expand our business by providing training to a wide variety of clients. We are able to provide various organizations and clients with their training needs in an efficient manner in a software that is extremely user friendly. The software is also easy to use from an administrative perspective, and whenever we do have a question their customer service always answers incredibly fast, Rep was seriously the best. I love that we have the ability to truly make it our own with our company's logo and branding. We have had issues with clients not receiving the automatic enrollment email with the log-in information, but can easily edit a client's account to send them a new password.

May 2015

Theresa from Wilson Martino Dental

May 2015

We utilize it to train new employees in our dental organization. We have about 100-150 employees.

PROS - So easy to use! Visually, love the look as well. Learners get good communication from w/in the software w/ email notifications. Nice reporting feature. Love that you can easily update documents from w/in. As well as having materials be present in multiple courses. CONS - when you enroll a new user into a group, they get past courses, the portal loads SLOWLY..even moving from page to page w/in the portal there is delay, quicker would be better! MAJOR PRO - SUPPORT is amazing. Available, helpful, knowledgeable and the best part is if we suggest a change/addition, it gets serious consideration and for us, has actually been implemented in very short order! This is awesome. Kia very helpful as well.

December 2014

Kody

December 2014

SkyPrep is a winner!

I started out teaching live fitness education courses a few years back, and last year I decided to take my courses online to reach a bigger audience. At first, I had a hard time finding an online platform that would meet my needs and not break the bank. However when I came across SkyPrep, I knew I had a winner with their "easy to use" platform with many features. The SkyPrep team has also provided excellent customer service since starting the platform, which I always appreciate. If you are looking to build courses online, SkyPrep is the platform for you!

Pros

Great customer service, easy to use platform, reasonable price packages

Cons

Ill let you know when I find one

Stacey from Alpha Phi Omega

Great product

They have been great and worked with us through changes in the organization and found ways to fit the product to our needs.

Pros

This was an affordable option for us with a wealth of options that come with the product.

Marsha from Vanguard Dental Management

Great!

I learn more about Dentistry and so do the users.

Pros

It's easy to set clients up for training and I like being able to see what they are working on and have completed.

Cons

I wish the software would remind clients who quit doing the course to begin again. (It might somehow, but I don't know that yet.)

Katherine from Ward Manufacturing

Industry: Wholesale

Thanks Skyprep!

I've enjoyed working with them as a newer company and watching them evolve.

Pros

It suites our needs and the database is safe and secure.

Cons

There are some things that would be easier for us to have for the somewhat unique purpose we use it for. For example, an embedded code that would allow us to link the training database to our website so people could look up their training numbers on the fly without having to go through admins to get it. Just some features that would be helpful.

Heidi from blu perspective

Great LMS and easy to use.

I can't really give the customer support portion a rating as I have never had to use that. Which in itself is a great rating. Because everything is relatively user friendly, I have never had a reason to go to customer support. I do feel however, that some sometimes I have to bounce around from page to page to find the setting I want. As an example, if I want to set up the timing, I need to go to the course, pull up the course, then pull up the advanced settings, then I finally get to the timing setting. I think that can be simplified. This is the reason I gave the ease of use 4 instead of 5 stars.