Browse Traliant Reviews

Rachel from Cardinal Tracking

Superior education, support, customer service, and compliance at an affordable price.

Our company has never done any formal education for its employees but Traliant started us off in the right direction when we decided to use them to begin our journey. I did a lot of research on setting up education for my company and Traliant surpassed everyone else I came across by leaps and bounds. And that was just the classes. I was so surprised to learn there was more---like the best customer service you will ever get and being provided a system given to us to track the education provided. Many employees called me after taking the first class and expressed they thoroughly enjoyed the class and they didn't fall asleep in it. Additionally, everyone seemed to truly learn something rather than just taking a class and memorizing information. They actually talked about the classes amongst themselves.

Pros

The classes provided by Traliant were far superior to others I have had in the past. They were current, included little segments with real actors to demonstrate the different pieces of the video in a real-world setting. It was very interactive and was actually quite interesting. I enjoyed taking Traliant's classes.

Cons

I think the software is a little confusing in its presentation. I didn't know how to really move forward with it from the internet because there was one price through one organization and another price for others. others. It took some time to get the price I was requesting and knowing what to do to set it up.

Reasons for Choosing Traliant

Traliant had far superior videos and the ability to test drive them out.

Well Rounded Compliance Training Tool

It has certainly helped to ensure our managers and employees remain compliant, and I also am satisfied that we can extend the invitation to our contractor workforce as an optional training they can take.

Pros

Traliant offers a variety of compelling courses, and they stay up to date on state compliance requirements. They alert us well in advance of anything we should be made aware of for planning and deployment purposes. I also like that certain aspects of the courses can be personalized to your organization if you desire.

Cons

I think the videos can sometimes feel dated, and the admin platform could also use some attention. While it works, it feels a bit clunky and not very user friendly.

Reasons for Choosing Traliant

I could not extend the invites to my contractor workforce.

Very old-school when it comes to the UI/UX

Pros

I like that it's a stable build that allows our employees to be compliant when it comes to the healthcare space (HIPAA, Manager training, etc.)

Cons

I really don't like the look and feel of the platform. It feels very archaic and out of date in this day and age.

Rayne from JCCS, P.C.

Engaging and well-done harassment training!

Customer service and support has been great (though we have had a few rep changes). The IT has been great to work with to get the appropriate files to upload to our LMS

Pros

Easy to launch and very engaging. I love the ability to track completion and easy roll-out

Cons

No features are missing. The integration with our LMS was great. No issues with the software

Reasons for Choosing Traliant

Affordable and great opportunity to be a new client

Reasons for Switching to Traliant

We were still using an in-house video for harassment that was mailed from office to office. We wanted something that was engaging and could be tracked for completion.

Lindsey from Guaranty Chevrolet & RV

I highly recommend this company

It has fit our company perfectly

Pros

Hands-on training for employees on relevant topics

Cons

I can not think of anything at this time we do not like.

Reasons for Choosing Traliant

It is user-friendly for employees & they are able to take on their own time and they are required to be present while learning. When we hire a speaker it is easy for the employee to tune it out and not learn anything. This requires them to listen and learn

David from TCFG Wealth Management, LLC

Traliant Review

The customer service representative is very helpful and easy to work with.

Pros

I liked the content of the trainings. I felt that it was easy to go through the course at my leisure.

Cons

I have heard from some that it takes longer than the "advertised" time to complete. Also, it is not clear at the end what next steps need to be taken to complete the course. It would be helpful if the participant was forced to print a completion certificate which would make the course complete. I have a couple of employees who show "not completed" but they insist they did the course.

Marisa from Smitten Ice Cream

Affordable and Reasonable pricing for a small business with seasonal turnover!

The customer service has been helpful. It's been a good experience overall.

Pros

Being able to reassign the seats we've purchased to new employees made this the very best deal for us. The CA required harassment training was one of the least painful of all those I sampled!

Cons

It doesn't integrate with our existing systems.

Reasons for Switching to Traliant

They were charging per seat and a higher rate. There was no allowance for turnover.

Ashley from Landmark Health

Landmark Health Review

Very customer friendly and our representative gives updates on courses available. We really enjoy the Traliant Spark courses.

Pros

We truly enjoy the interaction of courses designed for learners.

Cons

Nothing at this time. We are satisfied with the service and software so far.

Reasons for Choosing Traliant

Pricing, customer service, and aligns with our core values.

Reasons for Switching to Traliant

Needed additional courses not offered by previous vendor.

Denise from TopBuild

Interactive

Pros

Short format - easy for user to use, interact and learn. Some customization available.

Cons

No Cons. Integrated nicely. No complaints.

Marti from HRPSG, LLC

Great Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Video Training

Traliant was a true business partner. I had a serious access problem on a Saturday morning before the start of my class and systems support returned my email within minutes to help me resolve the issue quickly without the class being delayed.

Pros

I like the ease of implementation, and the video content was specific to my needs. It was just the right information from which to build additional content matter and exercises. In same training cases, I deployed only the software as a stand alone without any disconnect from the overall program.

Cons

There were no negatives that I experienced either with the software, the support of the dashboards!

Great Compliance Courses

Pros

The courses were informative and easy to follow. It is the right amount of content and activities.

Cons

Sometimes I wanted to move ahead before it would let me.

Stacey from AIFS

Great resource

We received positive feedback from our employees and were easily able to track compliance.

Pros

It was easy to administer and the certificates of completion were easy to access.

Cons

As a user, it would be good to see how much time is remaining to complete each section.

Reasons for Choosing Traliant

It's easier to track completion and engagement using the online product, and it can be used over time and with new employees.