All LendingPad Reviews

Reviewed March 2024

LendingPad Review: The Ultimate Cloud Solution for Mortgages

Reviewed June 2021

My experience with Lending Pad

I am very pleased I made the move a couple years ago!

PROS

Lending Pad is very easy to use and manage compared to my prior LOS by Ellie Mae used for too many years. Integration to Lending Pad was not a difficult process. I create custom forms to be efficient and was able to also do this when I transferred to Lending Pad. Also. being able for more than one person to work on a loan file in the office or remotely was a big plus for me!

CONS

An LOS is an evolving program. I do not have complaints and make suggestions as needed.

Reason for choosing LendingPad

I started with The Loan Handler in 1997 that became Elie Mae. After many years, I was more than ready to make a change to my LOS. I considered the Byte product introduced to me at NAMB Vegas, and by "chance" met Wes from Lending Pad at the NAMB booth. Wes gave me a brief demonstration on the spot and was impressed by the easy of use, simplicity, and lower cost. It's been two years and I never looked back!

Reasons for switching to LendingPad

I did not trust my prior LOS, especially in regards to determining cash needed to close. Ellie Mae was too big for a small company like mine. Customer service was difficult and the software was expensive for what I received.

Melinda

Ease of use

PROS

Easy to make the switch, user friendly. Especially love the live chat!

CONS

Ability to add/select a new AE/rep from wholesale lender.

Aaron

Banking, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed February 2024

coming up short on some key elements

PROS

quick to learn but has some limitations for the reporting

CONS

document management and contact management

Reasons for switching to LendingPad

changed companies and the companies dictates thew LOS system

Reviewed July 2023

They charge for setup but there is no setup or support and no refunds!

After paying $500 for setup I didn't receive any setup help, there was a terrible onboarding call from a very rude rep and when I tried setting up system by myself I realized so many option items were missing which were promised. I asked them to cancel my service and issue a refund and they closed my account and refused to issue any refund after charging less then a week ago for $592.00 now I have opened a credit card dispute to get my money back but I want anyone deciding not to go with them they are running a scam and you will end up paying for 2 systems!!!

PROS

There is nothing to like about them, their customer service is non-existing, they do not offer trial and once you sing-up you find out there are too many components you were promised and are not provided to you, you try setting up system even though they charge $500 for setup and none of their promise is fulfilled, and they close your account after a week and refuse to issue a refund back... SCAMMER!!!

CONS

They have terrible software and no support or setup which they charge you $500 for, liers!!

Carrie

Lending pad review

Overall it is good - just needs more tweaking. We requested the things mentioned above when we first started with LPad 2 years ago and still nothing has been done on them

PROS

We like that everything is digital and can be accessed from any computer. I like that multiple people can work in a file at one time

CONS

There are some basic things missing or hard to deal with in the system. Example - there is no way amortization tables nor calculators to show what extra payments can do, no place to see breakdown of principle vs interest, Changing from one amortization to another requires program changes and that is tedious at times when running numbers with clients, miss having a button for interest only vs having to change program all together, didnt like having to set up all the programs myself

Reason for choosing LendingPad

decided it would be the best bang for our buck - cost went up significantly from POINT use but also got online capability so we knew it would go up

Reasons for switching to LendingPad

To go digital fully and to have better online access

anne

mortgage loan officer

PROS

it's easy to learn and maneuver. There is support when you need it. Very simple

CONS

Was easy to learn and there is support right there if you need troubleshooting

Pamela

Always Improving

PROS

Lending pad is data reporting is better than most CRM's. I can appreciate these metrics being available daily.

CONS

Integration appears to be the space of opportunity for me. When integrated with Zapier I have noticed I am receiving random files in my pipeline and I do no know if this is LP or Zapier. Duplications are an issue when applicants are going back into the file, not sure if that is an UI issue.

Daryn

Reviewed February 2024

One of the best LOS out there.

PROS

I like that it's easy to use, mobile-friendly and cost-effective.

CONS

The POS is not fully functional. I would like to see improvements to the POS so we can have a full-service POS / LOS under one developer.

Nicholas

Valor Mortgage

Great. Customer service is always very helpfull

PROS

Customer service and ease of use. the flow of the application and needed documents

CONS

not sure, not to good with pulling reports. I often have to do it multiple times

Reason for choosing LendingPad

Cost and quick follow up and onboarding with my initial sign up

Arlin

Lendingpad Review

PROS

Customer service and online help along with quick response time.

CONS

it can be difficult to locate certain ratios or numbers

Patrick

Used monthly for less than 2 years

Impractical for Startup Organizations

I have not come embrace the product. I am evaluating other products before onboarding additional staff.

PROS

Nothing really. I chose it, because on the Internet it was advertised as the new generation of Loan Origination Software.

CONS

The way that support is delivered, and the culture and attitude of the support team.

Reason for choosing LendingPad

I was told that since it is the latest product, it has many modern features that make loan origination and reporting easy. I do not believe that these claims are true.

Lauran

Reviewed March 2023

Beyond Outstanding! Don't Hesitate To Make The Move!

It's downright PHENOMENAL!!! One of the best business decisions we have ever made.

PROS

The interface is incredibly simple and intuitive. Love the web based platform. It's seamless and effortless. Customer service has been incredible! I love how responsive and helpful they are and they take suggestions for new features and improvements. They're always rolling out updates and improvements. This team is absolutely incredible! It meets absolutely everything we were looking for in an LOS and continues to amaze us weekly with just how easy and wonderful it is. I cannot rave about them enough. We went from DESPISING our LOS system to just being spoiled rotten. LendingPad knocks our socks off on a daily basis and we could not be more thrilled!

CONS

Occasionally the system will freeze up and when you hit save it just spins. BUT, most software doesn't save your changes/updates when it freezes. And LendingPad saves what you've done EVEN when it freezes, which is a huge plus. You just refresh the page when it's unresponsive and your work is still there. My only other con WOULD HAVE been the desire for a scenario comparison function and THEY ROLLED THAT OUT LAST WEEK!! YAY!!! LendingPad is the best!

Reason for choosing LendingPad

Far superior in every way. It was a very quick and easy decision that we have never regretted for a second.

Reasons for switching to LendingPad

Calyx was awful and they handled the new URLA transition ABYSMALLY!! And they know it. It was a train wreck and we were left barely able to function and conduct business. We were already looking for better options and that definitely sealed the deal.

We appreciate you for taking the time to share your experience with LendingPad. Our company places great importance on our clients' feedback to continually enhance our services. We are so grateful for your in depth review of your experience. Stay tuned for many more exciting updates to come! Thank you for choosing LendingPad, we are eager to continue serving you.

Replied March 2023

Austin

Banking, 1,001-5,000 employees

Ok at best

Plenty of room from improvement. The customer service chat is a great feature. But there are too many small issues. All 2300 loan officers in my company experience the same issues and LendingPad doesnt seem to care to fix the issues. Too glitchy, missing useful features like document requests.

PROS

I like the layout and the overral feel for LendingPad. The customer support is excellent and accessible.

CONS

It can be very glitchy. It does not save my work. I often have to add a number over and over as it does not save. When I have clients apply they often will create 3-4 applications by accident. Customers hate the layout and doing online applications. Its very hard to request documents from clients, there is no way to do it or request it through LP.

Reasons for switching to LendingPad

I had to, my company has a contract with LP and everyone has to use LP.

Zachary

Financial Services, 11-50 employees

Reviewed February 2024

Lendingpad is a great mortgage loan software

Excellent, its a 1000% improvement over our old system.

PROS

Its consistent and is easy to use once it is setup. It has all the features you would need.

CONS

Not a lot. There are a dozen little features i would like to see but its very good.

Reason for choosing LendingPad

It came highly recommended and has all the features we needed.

Caylx did a very poor job preparing for the 1003 switch to MISMO

Zaheer

Financial Services, 51-200 employees

Reviewed April 2021

My overall

The overall experience has been great. I love the software it is easy to use once you get used to finding what you are looking for. There is room for improvements as with any other software.

PROS

I like that the software is web-based, this has our company security a little easier to handle.

CONS

There is no way to fully customize or add any features to the system. Adding in contacts for lenders has to be done by the software company versus doing it yourself. The customer chat box is great BUT it should be moveable to where you can access it as you try to follow the tech support instructions. There are add-ons with outside software vs LendingPad upgrades (CRM, Pricing, etc) It is sometimes a little longer to get support when you need a quick answer and there is no support phone number. Printing forms should be easier and accessible to all users. The customer link needs improvement and allows them to upload documents.

Friendly view

Reasons for switching to LendingPad

Calyx is still in the Stone Age. The software had a lot of issues and was a support nightmare. Security is a major issue and concern. The support staff is not friendly and responsive. Getting support took very long.

Cedric

Real Estate, 1 employee

Reviewed February 2024

Lending Pad perfect for mortgage orgination

Excellent because it's easy to use and is perfect for a smaller company

PROS

Easy to use, costs less than other options, and customer service is solid.

CONS

Nothing that comes to mind as the product met all needs

Reasons for switching to LendingPad

The cost of the Lending pad was better for our budget and needs.

Jose

NAVITAGING ROOM FOR IMPROVEMENT

OVERALL, LENDING PAD IS AN EXCELLENT PRODUCT FOR MORTGAGE ORIGINATION. EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE AND IT IS UP TO DATE ON THE FORMS AND CONNECTIVITY WITH THE TOOLS NECESSARY TO PROCESS A MORTGAGE LOAN APPLICATION.

PROS

CUSTOMER SERVICE IS EXCELLENT AND IT IS LINKED TO THE NECESSARY TOOLS TO PROCESS A LOAN APPLICATION.

CONS

TOO MANY BUTTONS AND NOT SO EASY TO NAVIGATE. I AM GUESSING MANY CUSTOMER SERVICE CALLS ARE DUE TO NAVIGATING CONFUSION.

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with LendingPad, and we're pleased to hear that you find our customer service excellent and appreciate the connectivity with necessary tools for processing a loan application. Regarding your concern about navigation, we want to ensure you have the best experience possible. Have you updated your UI to the 2023 version? The latest updates include enhancements that might improve your navigation experience. Additionally, if you haven't explored it yet, the inline edits feature can be beneficial in avoiding the need to click through multiple buttons. We appreciate your feedback, and your insights help us identify areas for improvement. If you have any further suggestions or if there's anything specific you'd like assistance with, please let us know. We're here to ensure LendingPad meets your expectations and provides a seamless experience for mortgage origination. Thank you for choosing LendingPad!

Replied February 2024