• Pros

• "LendingPad has the user in mind, it is easy to use and learn. The customer service has been phenomenal. They are quick to help and have answers to all almost all our questions! "

• "The software itself is very intuitive. The different areas are organized around topics: borrower details, subject property details, loan details, etc."

• "The software is easy to use and the information is easy to access. "

• Cons

• "Would love a customer interface, where customers can submit information directly to LendingPad"

• "The reports are not as easy as they could be. "

• "Having used several different loan origination systems, I was missing in software marketing and loan term comparison applications."

Browse LendingPad Reviews

David from NorCapital Lending Corporation

I did not think it was possible.

Brilliant

Pros

The number one plus about LP is the cloud technology and ability to work anywhere with decent internet. I was skeptical about coming from deep-pocket lenders to choosing a solution for my own shop. I priced out Encompass the "gold standard" of LOS systems with its own set of quirks and problems. Over $100,000 for the scale needed to do the numbers that we want and that is in the first 18 months. Deployment is nonexistent with cloud-based SAAS platforms. No server, No laborious setup process and under $400 to get my whole team up and going. COST is the elephant in the room in most cases and while not cheap it is in line with the technology needed to do what LOS systems do. In the beginning, Calyx/Encompass was state of the art. However, In today's environment, you can fill a 1003 on a Facebook form. Lending pad makes everything esthetically pleasing and lightning-fast from anywhere on the planet. Kudos and a big Thank you from NorCapital.

Cons

There are only a couple and the team is working daily on new tech. We would like to see an app. The ability to have the client upload from a phone directly to the loan file. Additionally PRICING we need everyone to play ball and have a universal pricing formula so the guys and galls at LP don't need 6 months for each engine. As a broker I would like to have the ability to see pricing from all of our lenders in one dashboard for a specific client. These are not cons they are just wants!

-Cloud-Based-Cloud-Based-Cloud-Based-Cost-Learning curve-And of course

Africa from Financial Services

Easy to Use for a Disperse Mortgage Company

I have found it easier to onboard new people with the software because it is cloud-based and thus easy to use. Also, because it is cloud-based, data is readily accessible by everyone in the company. Several people can be in the same file at once. Multiple people in the file at the same time was never an option with other loan origination systems.

Reasons for Choosing LendingPad

The same reason we switched from Calyx Point - price, technology, and ease of use.

Jay from Jay Dacey Mortgage Team

A turn key solution for a start up brokerage

LendingPad gets the job done and the call reporting feature is amazing.

Pros

Lending Pad is easy to use and the pricing structure compared to other "legacy" providers is very favorable.

Cons

The interface isn't as intuitive as other solutions which can take some time getting used to.

Reasons for Choosing LendingPad

The initial investment was marginal and the start up service/training was sufficient. The tech support on going has been very good.

Steven from Texas Lone Star Lending

Somewhat confusing system, poor support

Onboarding call was good, but the system is quite complex and not very intuitive. Ongoing support is TERRIBLE. Support is provided through chat. Staff seems not to know their own system and has bad attitude. I even had one staff member intentionally terminate my chat while trying to get a setup question answered. (He seemingly could not answer my question, so he cut me off when I told him he had answered my question.) I thought this system had a lot of promise, but I'll probably be looking for something else again.

Pros

- Cloud based - Seems to be very complete - Good integrations

Cons

- Very poor support - Knowledge base very light and weak - Confusing and complex setup

Response from WEI Technology

Replied November 2019

Sorry for your poor experience with our support while on your free trial. After reviewing the support log, the setup issue is with an invalid third-party login credential. Pls call the third-party provider to obtain correct credentials first then call your AE who can help further to complete the setup. Thank you.

Martin from Real Estate Financial Services

Lending Pad

Its easy to used being web based and allows me to work remote.

Pros

The software is easy to use and the information is easy to access.

Cons

The reports are not as easy as they could be.

Cost and functionality.

Brian from Stewardship Mortgage

Easy to learn, easy to use.

Being able to connect LendingPad to our CRM has been invaluable to serving our customer base.

Wilkin from Real Investment Mortgage Broker

POS please

A good, simple POS so prospective clients can take an application will make Lending Pad a complete LOS in my perspective.

Pros

I like the support. I think rep does a great job!

Cons

It is really important to have a POS. I know that Lending Pad has been working on this for some time, but I'm not sure if it has been rolled out.

Simple to use

Manny from Optimal Mortgage Corporation

I found my LOS

I was looking for an alternative to Encompass or Point. It looks like I found it. Easy 1003 to complete or import. added my credit and DO credentials and I was off to the races.

Pros

The simplicity and user friendliness, the system has an easy to understand rhythm.

Cons

Too soon to criticize, everything looks promising at this point

functionality and cost

Neil from Pine Creek Financial Group LLC

Web Based Mortgage Origination

Customer service has been excellent, and response time through their help desk is under an hour. Typically our responses for trouble tickets is within 15 minutes,

Pros

Love the software - It's best strength is the ability to access it via a secured web portal. This takes loan origination to a new level as we can access the software from anywhere. The LOS user interface makes it simple to create and setup loans.

Cons

Not necessary but nice - more customization on screen layout and color options for the dashboard layouts. It makes it easier on the eyes when you stare at the screen for 8+ hours per day.

Response from WEI Technology

Replied November 2018

Dear Mr. Erickson, in Settings, Manage Company, you may change company color theme to one of the four combinations. In Q119 we will be adding more choices and screen layouts to the entire site including dashboard and allow more customized shortcuts. We are very much focused on user adoption and user experience in the coming year to continuously improve the platform. Thank you for your feedback and we value your business!

Jason from Home Loans Inc

Lending Pad for Brokers

Pros

I enjoy the integration and the ability of the software to grow with my business.

Cons

We have multiple "seats" for the software, however when we have multiple personnel in the software at the same time it will kick us out and not save where we were.

Reasons for Choosing LendingPad

It was what I needed for the company at the time I started it and it has grown with the growth of the company. We are just now realizing what Lending Pad can do for our company

Corina from PB & Associates

Industry: Wholesale

Doesn't Import Entire file

scale of 1-10 I would say 9.5

Pros

Love everything about it Layout, ease, admin, checklists, ability to modify, reports and data entry is awesome! If your a new company that is just starting out and don't have to import files into their system. LOVE LOVE LOVE the program!

Cons

if your a company transfering over files from a different software it's not to my standards. Credit reports don't transfer and status dates don't transfer and if it's a file I import it sets it up as an current prospect when it's an old prospect and I can't change the date on prospect.

Response from WEI Technology

Replied October 2018

Hello, we appreciate the feedback. We do allow you to import up to 100 Fannie Mae 3.2 files from your old system at one time. If you need more, please open a ticket we can increase the limit for you. Credit report liabilities and report date transfer over to 1003/Critical Dates section. We will talk to engineering about allowing changing Prospect date. Anything else you can think of pls use Support -> New Features suggestions form inside of the platform to submit. We do review each entry. We appreciate you being a valued client.

Kim from ADDISON MORTGAGE CONSULTANTS. INC

Review LendingPad

Mortgage Lending. Very good program

Pros

Ease of use. User friendly . If I can learn it anyone can

Cons

For some reason it continues to Lose Connection and, of course, it does not save the info I am working on.

marie from Omega Mortgage Group Inc

Omega Mortgage

Now that I'm more familiar with how it works it's getting easier. Still learning all aspects though.

Pros

Price and easy access for a small company

Cons

A lot of things don't auto populate from one section to another. It took a while to learn the system. Could use more tools to walk through the step by step process in writing. The tutorials by the rep are better than the other one which is hard to understand.