All nCino’s Mortgage Suite Reviews

Easy-to-Use Mortgage Refi App

Financial Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

David Kosmecki user

Extremely happy

PROS

Simplifies my process and frees up my teme

CONS

There is nothing I dislike about the software.

Reasons for switching to nCino’s Mortgage Suite

It was hard to make a switch has over many years of use, I had over 2500 installs. I never thought because of the number of installs, I would never switch. I kept the old product for a year as I made the switch.

Erica

Financial Services, 51-200 employees

Fabulous Platform, Seamless Implementation with Sales Team

The SimpleNexus Mortgage Platform has helped our organization vastly improve the way consumers interact with our company during the loan process, especially in the beginning as they fill out the application and are now able to securely scan in their documentation from their smart phones. We continue to receive positive feedback on how the transparency and on-the-go access provided to loan officers and agents is helping people do their jobs more easily.

PROS

I am a marketing manager and company admin for our SimpleNexus Mortgage Platform. From an admin perspective, this software is absolutely fabulous! The interface is user-friendly and intuitive, for all user types - admin, loan officer, agents, and most importantly: consumers. The ability to customize the calculators, quickly add/edit users and branches, and track activity through all the reporting functionalities makes it easy for our in-house team to keep things up-to-date. From a marketing perspective, the app provides complete brand consistency, which is a major plus. The app is 100% white-labeled with a custom app name, icon, description, internal verbiage changes, and visual branding that 100% matches our company's visual aesthetic and messaging guidelines. Training and implementation with our Sales Team was a breeze. The application is so straightforward that many of our team members were already using the app at full capacity prior to our internal follow-up trainings!

CONS

Promotional materials for Agents, as well as training materials for Processors or Operations team members seemed like a bit of an oversight. While the training and introductory materials for our Sales Team were great, a dedicated intro/promo video for Agents, along with a dedicated training reel for Processors using the software would have been helpful at rollout. While there are several admin capabilities available, the software is missing the ability to edit Calculator Defaults per Branch. It would be great if each Branch could have a distinct Calculator Default, as some branches have vastly different figures for taxes, etc. As with any newly implemented software, there are bugs and glitches. These do happen from time to time, which can be a bit frustrating for some members of our team, but the SimpleNexus support team is always ready to assist as quickly as possible.

TL

Reviewed December 2018

Great concept but needs work

PROS

System and concept is very well-thought out, calculators are especially very well built, the UX of the notifications is also a nice touch. Users love the scanning features, milestone notifications, whereas LO's enjoy the personalization of the app.

CONS

What SN does not do well is there UX of the Realtor-facing side of the app. This was not built out nor communicated well and is also clunky to use. Zapier integrations should also be built out and most importantly, there needs to be a pre-qualification app that is built into the calculators and homescreen, rather than linking out or embedding to a long 1003 app.

Reviewed December 2018

The next step in the digital mortgage transformation.

We needed to be able to provide a digital, handheld platform to meet the demands of today's more mobile loan officer workforce. SimpleNexus beat out the competition that we looked at when we researched the available offerings. I am pleased with our choice!

PROS

The SimpleNexus platform gave our company a convenient and simple way to transition our LO's, agent partners and clients, to a more digital experience. Their onboarding process went very well and out LO's have had nothing but good things to say about what it can do. In fact, within the first week of rolling out the app to our LO team I recieved this feedback. "I love our new app! I got a loan app on Saturday, pulled credit and issued an approval letter all while I was at the park with my kids!"

CONS

My only complaint is that we are not quite where we need to be. I am specifically speaking about the e-signing piece. I am participating in the BETA testing so I see what it will do and I am pleased. There are other enhancements that I have pointed out and they have been added to their list. Their team seems eager to continue to improve the product so I am looking forward to new enhancements as they become available.

Wonderful Application

We now have a fully digital mortgage experience for our clients that wish to do so. This cuts down on time from both our end and the customer's end. We have seen a 20% quicker closing time than mortgage applications submitted via other methods.

PROS

The software is very user friendly and allows for quick submission of customer mortgage applications. The scanning document feature is a huge hit for our customers!

CONS

It would be nice if the software had other languages available for our clients.

Comprehensive App that Sets Us Apart from the Competition

PROS

The SimpleNexus app allows our sales staff to provide a transparent process to their customers and referring clients. Online application integrated with LOS , real-time loan status, secure document upload, generate pre-approval letters, and co-branded apps for referring clients.

CONS

Back-end web administration can be a bit clunky, but SimpleNexus listens to their customers and continues to upgrade.

Jerrod

Real Estate, 201-500 employees

Reviewed June 2022

SimpleNexus is great

wonderful

PROS

ease of use, integration are fantastic and has many options

CONS

customizability is not quite there and could be more user friendly

Spencer

Customization for Any Mortgage Company

PROS

The ability to customize this app has been such a break through for our company. I've been able to work with the support staff to get a whole new application process, with new features and more!

CONS

At the beginning there were a few bugs and kinks that were causing the app to crash, but since then all seem to have been mostly resolved!

501-1,000 employees

Reviewed September 2022

Would never look back.

PROS

The ability to send eSign documents to other people not on the loan file Tracking signed disclosures and documents Customization of requested docs Secure upload portal Support nearly instantaneous

CONS

Very basic logic statements for requesting docs (only one "if" statement allowed)

Kenneth

Financial Services, 11-50 employees

Reviewed January 2019

Great product!

PROS

Great tool to co-brand and our referral sources love it! The calculators are the best in the business. Easy, Simple, Straight Forward. Clients love the scanner.

CONS

Integration with our LOS is not pain free...but such is life if you use a legacy LOS as we do.

Marjorie

Financial Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

Keeps getting better!

PROS

The support is incredible. Anytime I or my customers need help, the support staff is available and helpful. Ease of use for my customers is a huge plus, the simplicity of the system makes it easy to use even for the less tech-savy users.

CONS

There are a few features that we would like that just are not there yet, but they keep adding and building and we are hopeful to see these in the future!

Amy

Real Estate, 51-200 employees

Loan originator

PROS

Ease of use for our customers to upload their documentation.

CONS

When texting the link to our customers, the wording goes through several minutes before the link and causes confusion to the customer.

Joy

Real Estate, 51-200 employees

Reviewed August 2019

Can't live without my SimpleNexus Mortgage Platform

I've had an overall great experience. clients are able to easily apply online and upload documents directly to me all with the use of their phone.

PROS

The calcultator that can help a client find out their future mortgage payment with a few choices. I also loved the fact that it connected directly to my pricer and I was able to check rates, live. It also has a lot of information for the clients to do their own research.

CONS

The difficult portion for me as a new builder lender, was the pre-approval letter. it was very hard to customize.

Financial Services, 501-1,000 employees

SimpleNexus for the win.

Great Experience. Keep up the good work.

PROS

Ease of use. For the Client and for us as well.

CONS

It always goes to sleep and you have to log back in.

Nicholas

Reviewed July 2019

Mortgage app

I use it to send mortgage preapprovals and now send all mortgage loan applications. The connection allows a user to connect once and provide consent without repeating it for the loan application.

PROS

Ease of use and convenient for sending Agent mortgage preapproval letters.

CONS

Some small delays when pulling up my pipeline in my phone app, but very minimal

Zach

Reviewed February 2022

I love the simplicity of SimpleNexus

Easy to navigate and use

PROS

easy to use. clients who don't understand technology can still comprehend and do the application online and upload documents.

CONS

When an application is submitted, it does not ask ALL the questions (previous residence, time, payment, etc..) it does not break down the income by month or year or hourly. it always comes through monthly.

Banking, 201-500 employees

Reviewed July 2019

Must have product to gain more trust in converting loan apps

PROS

Very secure, easy to use, simplistic approach for clients, easy to import client application to LOS

CONS

had some issue pulling credit through app on the go if you are out of the office. I know they are working on resolving that.

Cesar