• Pros

• "Easy to use and pricing was easy for everyone to learn - was easy for my design/production crew to keep the work moving smoothly "

• "The software is pretty quick and easy to use. It has great customization and flexibility to fit any production workflow. "

• "It is very easy to use and keep track of my orders. Entering and updating data is a breeze. Shop Vox ROCKS!"

• Cons

• "ShopVox has a few bugs now and then where some features are down for a couple hours, but you can instantly report it to their techs using the chat feature and it's usually resolved fairly quickly."

• "The online portal tends to "think" a lot and on days when updates are made it makes it frustrating. But overall, not many complaints. "

• "Some glitching but gets fixed in a timely manner."

Browse shopVOX Reviews

Greg from South Oak Printing

Industry: Textiles

Best Decision This Year

Like any new software we had to learn how to use the software, but it was not hard and the online courses saved the day. We have had a couple phone meetings those have helped tramindusly. We absolutely love ShopVox and are happy to be here.

Pros

The ability to customize your workflow schedule, pay charts, and the organization of customers and accounts.

Cons

The amoratizing of products on a line item.

Reasons for Choosing shopVOX

To be honest I didn't really want to choose anything, however after meeting with all three companines, I felt like ShopVox had the most to offer for a more affordable rate. I did not like how a server was needed with Shopworks, and printavo seemed too expensive for what they offered. After purchesing ShopVox, I wasn't sure if I made the best decision, but I gave it a chance, took the time to learn, and really focus on our admin work. After about a week of playing around with Numbers and the setup of our options I fell in love. Not only has ShopVox made my daily life 10 times easier, it is now making me money by saving me time every day.

Response from TechVOX

Replied May 2019

Thank you for reviewing shopVOX Greg. We are excited that shopVOX was your best decision of the year. :)

Gary from RP Signs

Game Changer

Pros

So many things to like and big upgrades from our current software. - Estimating is a great feature. Takes a good bit of work to setup initially, but the long term benefits will be totally worth the effort. - Love the job board and the way jobs are tracked through each step of the process. Gives us the ability to see exactly where jobs are which results in fewer status update phone calls from our PMs. They can get the info they need in a few clicks. - The analytics are great. We use Quickbooks and have never been able to look at this much info about the status of our shop. How many quotes are out there, how many have gone to production this week (or this month), how many quotes have converted to orders and much more. Makes my job easier when looking at sales. - Just the fact that basically our whole shop is in one piece of software. Accounting, estimating, purchasing, production management in one browser window.

Cons

- Would like to see more options in the estimating area for custom signage. The ability to price signs with multiple pieces, such as "faceplate" and "backplate" will be huge for us. I think this is being developed. - This is picky, but just some general UI tweaks would be nice. When you bring up the job page everything gets a bit squished and hard to read.

Reasons for Choosing shopVOX

The feature set and flow of production seemed to fit our shop the best.

Jasmine from Deluxe Design

Terrible product, they don't know their customers, little support.

None

Pros

I can't think of much. Truly, nothing good about it at all for our business. Perhaps this would work well for a small business with only a handful of products.

Cons

We've been using ShopVox for over 2 years now so we have a lot of (terrible) experience with this product. We have had nothing but trouble since using this program. It is not easy, it doesn't flow well, it doesn't make sense. They create problems and then make the fix a paid "feature." For example suddenly everything runs together even when you type it out in nice paragraphs. In order to not have this happen they say you must pay for this "feature." Unbelievable. The communication is horrible, not only language but just general understanding. They blame things constantly on a local server then will report an outage weeks later. It takes them months to fix seemingly simple things. When features they have don't work, they just say not to use it. Worst service I've ever had with any type of software. They corner you into using it since all your data is now in their "cloud" and who wants to start over with another software program yet again. We can't even build pricing, it simply doesn't work. It doesn't connect well with quickbooks, I can go on and on, it causes us more work than if we were to write this out by hand. WE have to manually price out everything because we're unable to successfully build pricing forms.

Response from TechVOX

Replied August 2017

Hi Jasmine - I'm very sorry that you feel this way. I'm sure you're very busy and I can understand how not having your pricing configured correctly would be frustrating. I'm more than happy to help you and your team create the pricing templates for your products. And I've already been in-touch with D.Rose from your team about this. If you'll provide the specific details of these other issues, our team will surely look into them for you.

Glen from Allen Signs Ltd

SV Experience so far...

SV has been excellent from the start. Set up and installation was simple and with a bit of playing it has been developed into a solution for our business. There are lots of features and opportunities we can progress with and we are finding opportunities and ideas as we continue the development of the system. The remote support has been great, however I think with the vast array of products and offerings SV has, potentially a local UK based agent to help with set up and training would be helpful as sometimes peoples learning hobbits are different etc.

Pros

The facility to run all of our sales and production operations from one system, working online is superb. CRM and quotations combined with scheduling and production stages help to provide a clear and accurate picture of all communications and projects within the business.

Cons

Sometimes being able to view multiple sections would benefit instead of having to go in and out of fields etc. But apart from that the system offers everything we need to operate effectively and efficiently.

Reasons for Choosing shopVOX

SV is a cost effective system which allows for the whole company to perform duties from sales, production and invoicing all within the one system. The offering and trial really highlighted the benefits and ease of use so provided an easy decision to commit.

David from Modulex Ontario Inc.

Modulex Ontario

Shopvox has been very easy to learn and navigate. There have been some issues making changes, and creating specific reports, but overall, a great platform. There have been some bugs with reports and BI but for day to day quotes, order processing, invoicing and reporting, it has been great.

Pros

Cross referencing data through searches, and related tabs, along with reports and lists. Ability to expand uses for production, web ordering, inventory, time management/tracking for production and more.

Cons

Limited CRM (Sales) platform with less reporting for this area of business. Custom reports can be complicated and convoluted. Setting up and using the 'Job and Production' segment can be time consuming and can become more time consuming than value for the data entry.

Reasons for Choosing shopVOX

ease of use. integrated CRM with ERP. Ability to open the job, inventory, manufacturing module. Ability to create an online ordering platform (e-commerce). simple navigation and intuitive. customer support

Response from TechVOX

Replied March 2020

Thanks for the awesome review. We are so pleased that you are satisfied with shopVOX for your day to day tasks We are constantly improving the software and love suggestions.

Fernando from Sign Depot ATX

Industry: Printing

Best Sign Shop Tool in the market so far...

Great experience, it has being a game changer for us in our work flow, when I heard other companies struggling with the same issues we use to struggle I can't hold myself, I have to tell them, you have to give them a shot.

Pros

That it has being upgrading and getting things easier and better every time. It never stops improving and the support team is super helpful all the time.

Cons

That their developing even though it has being quick, the need of specific companies hasn't being fully develop.

Reasons for Choosing shopVOX

ShopVox is build for my company nitch, Quickbooks is good, but it doesn't have features like the proof approval process for example.

Response from TechVOX

Replied January 2020

Thanks for taking the time to leave a great review, Fernando. We love that you appreciate the updates and that shopVOX has been a game changer. Also thanks so much for telling others about shopVOX!! That's awesome.

Karl from Bayside Graphics

Signage CRM system second to none

ShopVOX takes over the day to day administration of running the company, from managing sales leads, quotes, sales orders, projects, invoicing, automatically sending statements, product pricing with profit margins, materials, artwork approval, email sync, email templates, online support, monitor the team in real time, ability for customers to have their own login portal to view jobs, invoicing, artwork & order online... the list goes on! I've used a number of CRM systems and trained people on CRM systems for previous roles in the past and always the blown away with how good Shopvox works. 100% recommend to anyone, its a no brainier!

Pros

The ease of use. They have thought of everything you need and put it in a simple interface that's user friendly and easy to follow, its a powerful bit of kit they simplifies running a team of people / company.

Cons

There is not much not to like to be honest, I guess initially its a lot to get your head wrapped around, i.e setting up materials and products, but I think they have an on boarding option for this. But after that its plain sailing.

Response from TechVOX

Replied December 2019

Thanks Karl for the awesome review. We are so glad that you are blown away by shopVOX and are using so many of its features. We value you!

Loye from Harmonic Media

ShopVOX Rocks!

Overall, it's been a lot of work and very rewarding! Our account rep as well as all of the chat help has been amazing, very responsive and extremely helpful! Great customer service!

Pros

This software has been extremely helpful in streamlining every aspect of our company. From simplifying our communication with our customers, to our estimating process, design, production and accounting, everything works together so smoothly and I feel confident nothing is getting lost or forgotten about.

Cons

Not necessarily a con, but the set-up process took quite a while. However, now that everything is running 100%, patience during that process and taking the time to learn all of the functions is incredibly important.

Reasons for Choosing shopVOX

It was tailored to our industry specifically, the interface was great and it had pretty much every feature we could think of that we would ever need.

Response from TechVOX

Replied August 2019

Thanks Loye for your awesome review. We are so proud that shopVOX is helping in every aspect of your business. That was our goal when we created shopVOX and it's so awesome to witness others benefit from it! ~ Joanne

Miguel from Imprenta Printing

An affordable and robust Print MIS

Because of my procrastination issue I'm going quite slow, but the software is excellent and it's forcing me to simplify all my products, services and processes . Besides that is SUPER ULTRA exciting to think that just a couple of clicks could get you a quote.

Pros

The features that continue being creative at customer request, and the way this software makes your business look as a strong, experienced and knowledgeable shop, and it has an integrated CRM

Cons

Only the error warning is not very specific of why it is happening or how to fix it.

Reasons for Choosing shopVOX

Because of the technical support, their continued improvement, and the fact that was online. Of course all the features got me very excited because some things were things i visualized and others I never thought of but LOVED they were there.

Laura from Signs ASAP

User Friendly and Top Notch Customer Support

ShopVox has cut down our time on quoting jobs, locating customer invoices and doing repeat jobs. We have gotten more effective at handling our orders and no one gets "missed" anymore.

Pros

I wanted software that was user friendly so that my staff would not feel intimidated during training and making the change over to a new system. This software was the most user-friendly I found and we had a ton of support when setting up by way of phone calls and emails to make sure we were navigating through effortlessly. The customer service, technical support, and just general attitude of all of the employees at ShopVox makes having their software a very pleasant experience.

Cons

The most challenging thing for our shop was entering our specific products and figuring out the pricing calculators.

Reasons for Choosing shopVOX

We chose ShopVox for the user interface, trial period, and pricing.

Ryan from Sign Pro Missoula

Long time user

We migrated from SignVox which was an earlier signs shop only solution from this same company. Back then we came from Activity. Our whole database was migrated to the new system so we didn't lose any customer records. ShopVox is much more flexible and better than SignVox in nearly every way. Considering the competition in this space ShopVox is probably the best option if one can get over the initial learning curve and sit down to truly customize the software to their thinking and shop. I spent about 2 weeks determining the initial pricing formulas, templates, & workflows. From there I have evolved these items over the last 5 years as new features become available or I just have an idea of a different way to do things. There are only a couple of things that I would like to be able to do through ShopVox that do not work well, and some of those items are pending thanks to the customer support.

Pros

Allows nearly a paperless work environment, yes filing can be a thing of the past. Fairly customizable for an individual shop. Several viable ways to do formula based pricing. Extremely responsive customer support - even takes feature requests/needs seriously. Works very well for telecommuting. Customer tracking and front-end accounting features work quite well, does tie into quickbooks though we do not use that feature.

Cons

Mobile app is useless for field work. One can use the browser on your phone but it doesn't work well or allow concurrent sign in. Robust scheduling package is not yet completed (as of 12-6-18) so alternative solutions like white-boards or google calendar are necessary - but daily job tasks scheduling works great (as in this is what we need to get done to day. No really very good solutions for install appointments).

Response from TechVOX

Replied May 2019

Thanks for reviewing shopVOX Ryan. We are happy that you benefiting from so many of shopVOX features and enjoying a nearly paperless work environment - less clutter for sure! We recently updated the shopVOX Go App. So, I hope you take some time to check it out. You can now upload assets, manage jobs and get signatures while on the field. Thanks for being a loyal shopVOX user. We look forward to serving you for years to come. :)

Chris from Real Graphics

Industry: Printing

Crucial tool for our business

Great. I did try to set up SV by myself and quickly leaned on their team for help and they did! Helped me get all my products entered, materials, prices and workflows. From there used the training videos and tools to train the team and we were running in a week or two. Since the start of using SV in 2015 we continue to enjoy of the evolving and adding of features in SV. Its like Christmas sometimes when we learn of new updates in our shop! We will email out to the team and let them know of something new.

Pros

We love the solutions and flow that ShopVox brings to our company. With many different departments (apparel, sign shop, print shop, web dept, and vehicle wraps) and different workflows SV keeps us all moving along with ease and eliminates dropped orders or confusion in our team. We know what is going on and can access the details, proofs, notes, file names all in one place. Before ShopVox we used paper orders...NEVER again! If there was a change on the job or an update request we would have to waste time tracking down that piece or paper. If it got lost...forget about it! We would be in trouble. Now with SV its all in the system and can be accessed with ease by anyone on the team. I do not see how our company could have continued to grown 30% each year by not moving to SV.

Cons

I wish there was a more convienent collaboration/ messaging tool in app. We still use the notes and the email notifications are good. But one day I would like to see an option to reply to a message from my email and it go right back in app to the job. SMALL request I am watching for to be added on day. Nothing in comparison of all that SV does do! We can tag other users for special notes, assign task and get notifications as needed.

Response from TechVOX

Replied June 2019

Thanks for the great review Chris!

Colleen from QA Signs Pty Ltd

shopVox is an excellent product which has had a big impact on how we run our business.

Pros

shopVox is a powerful, complete business management system. It really gives small business owners like me all the advantages of the management systems big businesses have access to. The comprehensiveness of the system is remarkable. I think the organisation it imposes on a business would assist any small business improve its efficiency and productivity. The business intelligence dashboards are excellent and give a daily snapshot of where the business is. ShopVox gives us control over our processes and communication; this has been a real benefit in the day to day running of our business and has noticeably reduced stress. In fact we are now able to handle more work with less people and know where everything is and at what stage of production. This is something we struggled to do without ShopVox. We have gone to an almost paperless workplace thanks to the facility of being able to display the job board both in the office and in the factory. No more missing pieces of paper! It has been a surprise to us how much we like being in the cloud! I am able to go home and have dinner with the family and log into the system from home if I need to catch up on any matter. Support via Chat is good. shopVox is improving the program regularly and systematically so it is getting better all the time.

Cons

Along with comprehensiveness of the program comes a steep learning curve. Unfortunately, the training material is not up to the standard it should be. In my opinion the current training material needs to be re written by a professional training-manual writer. And while videos are good at giving a snapshot of a process they are limited as a training tool as they are unsearchable. There is no readily accessible Definitions Table of the terms used (that I know of). This is particularly important for users in other countries like I am as the meaning of some everyday terms in the USA can have a different meaning in other places. Because of the poor training material some users may be put off by the necessary steep learning curve which would be a shame given the power of shopVox.

Jeff from Sign Specialists Corporation

The RIGHT Solution

An all-in-one software for managing all aspects of our business that's easy to use for all levels of staff.

Pros

Prior to finding ShopVOX, we were spread across two different platforms for our sales and shop operations. ShopVOX has enabled us to eliminate both and now we can use one software to manage our workflow, track the sales activities that lead to new jobs, and also use solid costing on our quotes to ensure that we're making money with these sales. Best features: Multiple views and options for scheduling jobs. Pricing templates can handle all aspects of simple to complex jobs, even for a CUSTOM sign shop. Syncs to QuickBooks for accounting. This is an emerging product with a great development team. If a feature you've though of isn't there, wait a few weeks! This isn't SAP or ORACLE you're dealing with here. They're nimble and responsive to client requests and needs. Cloud based and mobile device friendly. The PRICE! For the money, you won't find better value.

Cons

As I mentioned in the "Pros" above, this is an emerging product. This leads to my only real "Cons". From time to time, as new features are rolled out, there may be mis-steps. If you are not OK with change, you may want to wait a bit before signing on. New features and modifications to old features are rolled out VERY regularly. As they say though, "you have to break a few eggs to make an omelette".

Response from TechVOX

Replied August 2017

Jeff, Thanks so much for taking your time to write up this review. We greatly appreciate it. We take great pleasure in making sure you are satisfied and managing your business more effectively.

Warren from Mint Signs

1st 6 Months using ShopVox

Despite what might seem like strong Cons mentioned it's still a very powerful software and we would not go back to how we worked previously, we are a team of 8 and everybody agrees using ShopVox is better and we were very organised previously so that does say a lot, despite the Cons and getting over the initial frustration of learning the software (and then training the staff) it is worth while and you will get out what you put in and I do recommend switching to it sooner rather than later and build it as your business grows.

Pros

We have gone completely paperless which has freed up a lot of space, saved money and time. It's quicker to process jobs from quote to invoice and keeps all the information together in 1 easy to access place. Everything is live and the App (new and updated) is great for on the go catch ups and getting deliveries signed for and recorded.

Cons

There is a steep learning curve to setting up products and you will have to spend time figuring out the best way to do this that suits your products and your business and the way you price jobs. We are quite in-depth with our pricing etc and setting up products was quite difficult and eventually had to rebuild all our products as we learned more about the functions to make them more accurate and streamlined. My biggest con is how much you have to figure out for yourself, your ShopVox rep will give you a few live training sessions and the chat function is good but if you want to push hard and get 80-90% set up in the quickest time frame then it can get frustrating getting answers via the chat that help and often until you get those answers you can't move forward much.

Response from TechVOX

Replied June 2019

Love that you are now completely paperless. Saving trees, time and reducing clutter. Thanks for the review Warren!

Tiffany from Swatch Graphics

Couldn't function without it

Our overall experience has been positive. We can do all of our quoting, invoicing, tract our material usage and make sure our time is accounted for. We print our monthly reports from it in order to file sales tax, and we are very happy. We use it everyday and plan on using everyday in the future.

Pros

The ease of use. Being able to build accurate products and make sure we are getting paid the correct amount for our output. The fact that we can calculate our time and not have to guess on pricing, gives our costumers the confidence that when they come to us time and time again they know they are being treated right.

Cons

There are many features we need to implement more. As a newer business we haven't been able to carve out the time. But as we are using it now, I can't really give any cons. It has served us well.

Reasons for Choosing shopVOX

I had used Signvox in the past and when it switched over to Shopvox it was an easy transition.

Response from TechVOX

Replied January 2020

Thanks for the great review Tiffany. That's awesome that you are giving more accurate quotes with shopVOX! One huge reason shopVOX was created!! Yes, there are a lot of shopVOX features that will greatly benefit your shop. For very busy shops that don't have much time to explore them, we recommend that you try a new feature every month. By the end of the year, you will have 12 more areas of your shop more organized and you will have more time!! :)

ELI from LOOK DESIGN

Shopvox as a complete solution for costing, quoting, work flow and invoicing

Overall very good experience and has without doubt improved our overall efficiency, productivity and speed in so many areas.

Pros

Has all of the features that we had on our wish list plus a few more. Pricing module well thought out and flexible Very easy and quick to create complex quotes as well as keeping track of quotes for follow ups. Keeps a good historical and detailed record including artwork proofs which makes running repeat jobs easy or when re-quoting. The jobs board is a valuable planning tool to keep track of jobs in progress & deadlines therefore makes production planning easier. Responsive support team.

Cons

Initial setting up is complex without someone locally who could understand our requirements and scope out the best way to set up the various modules. Lack of ability to alter pdf output ourselves e.g. customising design, layout & elements required or not required in quotes, sales orders, job sheets. Integration with Xero is ok but not perfect. Reporting tools could be more flexible so that we can pull out relevant information.

Response from TechVOX

Replied November 2019

Thanks for taking the time to write this great review about shopVOX. We love knowing that you are benefiting from so many of the features it offers. We also appreciate the suggestions you offered. Thank you!

Lu from Gibbs Graphics

ShopVox Rocks!

My overall experience with ShopVox is that it is one of the best products out there for our small graphic design shop. ShopVox has saved us so much time! The product works for me 99.9% at this time - will be 100% once a couple issues are resolved. Thank you for creating a product that meets so many of our needs.

Pros

What I like most about this software is having all job information right at my fingertips. No hunting through stacks of job order sheets or files. When hunting for a past sign we created so I can duplicate it for another customer, I can enter the sign type, etc. in Search and it will show results for jobs that created that particular sign. The added convenience of creating an invoice immediately after the project is finished and emailing it to our customer has saved the company time and payments arrive sooner. We have reduced the amount of paper we had sitting around the office in various stages. Having the products set up in the system has really saved us time when opening new work orders as well as created consistency in our job quoting.

Cons

At this early stage in our use, the Emailed Documents page is a little hit and miss. When I go to Transactions and click on Emailed Documents, it goes to the home page of ShopVox first. Then I need to click on Emailed Documents again before the screen appears. Also, I am having a particular problem with it not showing that my .pdf was emailed to the customer. I have a trouble ticket in on this - still having same issue at this time. Also, it would be great to be able to change the Work Flow on a job after one has been chosen. If I accidentally choose the wrong Work Flow, I have no way to change it.

Response from TechVOX

Replied May 2019

Thank you for reviewing shopVOX. We are so happy that you believe shopVOX is one of the best products out there for our small graphic design shop and that it has saved your team so much time. Saving time was one of our main goals! We will certainly work on that 1%! :)

Mike from Embroidery and Moore

We have finally found a product which provides for all our custom build products and services.

Pros

The platform is extremely flexible the way it has been setup. We have been using this type of software for many years and have always had to create "work arounds" to get as close to our desired results as possible. But whats so amazing with sV is the technical support. We have never in ten years experienced the quality and expertise of this group of people. They will sit with you and work through tough issues. Last week I had a problem the first tier tech was unable to fix after many attempts to trouble shoot. He made a quick decision to bump it to the next tier engineer and within 10 minutes my problem was program corrected. It has been such a great experience to be with a company like sV that truly understands our business model and works creatively with its clients to improve the effectiveness of the software and support service.

Cons

That I have to actually think about what I put in as data............ So I came up short on the minimum words here. The reason we don't have a "least" is that this company also has set up a working resolution forum to understand any and all problems, questions specific requests for new capabilities and informs on an hourly basis any new updates to the platform. They also provide a very good business basics learning series that is well done.

Derek from Atchley Graphics

Industry: Printing

ShopVox is a solid platform

Overall, ShopVox is a good platform that allows us a lot of workability from multiple access points and good customer service when there are any issues.

Pros

We like the flexibility, scaleability and the adaptability of the software to our specific needs without having to completely recreate a program from the ground up.

Cons

There are some functions that are a bit confusing and some inflexibilities, but minor. We'd like to see some more solid movement toward the calendar option as well as online storefronts.

Response from TechVOX

Replied June 2020

Thanks for the review Derek. We appreciate your feedback.

Daniel from Dan Butler Signs

Excellent app for CRM, and Production Workflow

Too many to list.

Pros

We are a small business manufacturing and installing signs in Berkshire. ShopVOX is exactly what we need for our business. ShopVOX allows us to log and track all our customer interactions, manage their accounts and manage our internal workflows to ensure signage is manufactured and delivered on time and on spec. Our busy team are able to quickly and easily log sales leads, create and revise quotes, convert approved quotes to sales orders, create production workflows and raise sales invoices. Invoices can be exported from ShopVOX into our accounts at the click of a button. The team at ShopVOX are very helpful and the most impressive and valuable asset this company has is their ability to listen to customers and upgrade their software quickly to suit customers ever-changing needs. There have been numerous occasions when we have suggested a improvement and we've seen it go live within weeks. Keep up the good work ShopVOX!

Cons

Nothing at present, and whatever we don't like about the software is usually changed within weeks when we put a reasonable case to ShopVOX.

Dan from Plaque Attack Inc

Mobile Friendly, Quickbooks Integration,

ShopVOX business software solution includes a host of features specific to screen printing companies, embroidery, printing, and awards. We do primarily awards, but it includes apparel items size matrix, design & production variables (such as ink etc), margin-based price calculating (and several other types of pricing tools), and production tracking very similar to trello. You can print shipping labels, have customers pay from their email, quote just about how ever you want, manage customer proofs, and manage emails all from the same software. It has a great design, and can be as simple or complex as you like. I found them at a tradeshow, and I've looked at some of the most popular solutions out there, and nothing comes quite close to what ShopVOX offers. They have 24/7 support, and they are lead by an incredible leader.

Pros

I love how easy it was to get up and running, the software is very fluid, it is PCI complient. No setup fee. The customer portal gives your clients a backend to order products they have ordered in the past. We rolled out our credit card payment email feature this month, and our accounts payable has cut in half.

Cons

It's a monthly subscription, but I think we get what we pay for. I think the monthly subscription gives them a competitive edge, because they are able to pile on new features, and build incredible features... Although they don't have a free trial of the Pro version, I tried it for a month, and I'm so glad I did!

Response from TechVOX

Replied April 2018

We love that your accounts payable have been cut in half! That's great! Thanks for the feedback -- we are glad that it was easy to set up.

Elisha from ESP Graphics

Creative, Powerful CRM and Job Management System

We've spent over 20yrs trying to find the best software solution to fit our CRM and Job Management needs. We've been on a zillion platforms, and cannot match the powerful features ShopVox offers. Besides the fact ShopVox has done an incredible job with the visual Job Boards, Processes, and Proofing Systems -- they are extremely trustworthy. We know our information is safe. We know even if we're working at 3am and have questions there is 24/7 Chat support available to us for help. ShopVox Support is amazing! We never have to wait too long to get a question answered or issue resolved. We've been using ShopVox since Oct. 2015 and couldn't be happier. We're also excited to see what the future holds with ShopVox continual improvements.

Pros

The visual Job Thumbnails on the Job Board and Proofing System are hands down the best we've ever used.

Cons

Cost is a bit high for the additional features needed, but in comparison to other platforms in the normal range.

Response from TechVOX

Replied May 2019

Thanks for reviewing shopVOX Elisha! We take pride in our customer support and we are so glad that you have taken advantage of it at all hours of the day! That's what we are here for! :) We are honored that after years of searching for the perfect job management platform that you have found shopVOX to be best suited for your needs. We look forward to serving for many years to come!

Ben from Phillips Signs Inc

Takes your business to the next level

I don't know how I could run this business without shopVox or something like it. Going from hand written work orders to this was a tremendous leap forward. Everyone at shopVOX will do what every it takes to get you started. And support is always fast and very knowledgeable.

Pros

It allows me to track every aspect of the business. It is so easy to look up anything on existing customers. Invoices, orders, status etc. Having everyone here on the same system makes it effortless to be in tune with what is going on.

Cons

The only problem I have with the software is I don't use it to it's fullest capabilities. Not being a real computer genius and not having the right person on staff to do it for me, everything is not set up to take advantage of the system. Like any software platform the information coming out is only as good as what you put into it. I have not be able to do put everything in to make this even better. One day I hope to change that.

Response from TechVOX

Replied July 2019

Appreciate your review Ben! Awesome that you take advantage of our awesome support team. We will continue to offer exceptional support to you!

Roberta from Sign Creations Inc

ShopVox has made my job quoting so much easier and I feel much more confident with my quotes.

More confidence quoting jobs.

Pros

I struggled with estimates using my previous estimating software, but ShopVOX is so much easier to use. With this software I spend less time quoting job, leaving me more time for other tasks. There was a large database to begin with which I could fine tune to my needs. I love that I can access the software anywhere on any device. Customer support is outstanding and the company often updates the software, while listening to customer requests. It's also affordable and yet so powerful.

Cons

Though there is opportunity to customize many areas in this software, I wish we had the ability to customize the quote and invoice forms a little more.

Response from TechVOX

Replied September 2017

Hi Roberta - thank you so much for your review. Glad that quoting has become a lot easier for you. Will you tell me a little more about the quote and invoices issue? Our team can create custom PDFs to make your own branding - and if you're referring to the forms you have to fill out when creating a quote - you can customize those as well. Let me know. -Bryant from shopVOX

Peggy from Harwell Enterprises, Inc.

All Inclusive Program That Takes Expertise to Use

The program works well for us most of the time. When we run into snags Shopvox's support is always available at almost any time.

Pros

You can load all of your products and materials into the program. Once you get everything setup it is easy to do your quotes and invoices in a timely manner.

Cons

We have not been able to get the e-mail portion of the program to work for us, because we do not have an outlook or gmail account. It works best with those email accounts. We thought we would get a program that would tell us what to charge. With Shopvox it is possible to include all of your costs, but you still need to come up with your own final price for a product that will make you a profit. I am finding that there is no magic wand that tells you how to be profitable.

Reasons for Choosing shopVOX

Shopvox is cloud based and we can access it from anywhere anytime.

Response from TechVOX

Replied January 2020

Peggy, Thank you for your review. We are glad that quotes and invoices are easy to do now!! The more you use shopVOX, the easier it is to use and the more time you will save.

Easy to Use Software

Pros

The software is very user friendly and offers lots of tools to help you learn and get acquainted with its features and functionality. There is always a drop down in the top corner with guides and when those don't have the answers you need their team has an great help center that is more in depth, but if you still can't solve the problem or such they have an easy chat feature and they are quick to response there or when you e-mail the team.

Cons

We currently don't implement a lot of the jobs and tasks features in our daily use as we are a small office that is pretty up to date with what is currently on the go and the turnaround is so quick that sometimes we spend more time inputting the info into it than actually completing the job, so I don't have much to say about those, but I do use the search feature daily. Sometimes the search feature doesn't always help me find what I'm looking for - I would like to see users be able specify certain customers or time periods. Also, as useful as the guides as, I dislike that they always have the little icon with a red notification at in the top right corner where your alerts and the guides are. I often see that circle and think there are alerts or chats I should be reviewing, but its actually nothing important.

Collin from Brand Plan Advertising

shopVOX Review

Previously we had no idea what we were doing and had no way to manage our processes, deadlines and billing. Goods were delivered without invoices, jobs was left behind due to volume and processes were missed - processes like quality control and final testing. This mainly was mainly because we had no idea what was done when and what the job queue looked like. ShopVOX's job board is a very important part of our management tools.

Pros

Simplified workflow control. The fact that all the process are intergraded gives me complete control to manage deadlines and possible bottlenecks in the manufacturing stages. I am able to manage my customer's expectations on the rush jobs and expedited work.

Cons

I'm not to be able to change the currency symbol due to international operations. This is a constant challenge. Some development in smaller areas is needed.

Reasons for Choosing shopVOX

ShopVOX gave me exactly what I needed - no need to look for more options.

Response from TechVOX

Replied March 2020

Collin, thanks for your great review. We are so glad you are able to manage deadlines better and are seeing the benefits of the shopVOX job board.

Jordan from DMD Products

Really great for managing a lot of jobs (200 + jobs w/12 employees, we are not in the sign biz.

Organizing jobs with a team centered focus, sending proofs to customer.

Pros

organizing jobs by step, there are so many different veiws to set up as, and its easy to switch between them. Uploading and sending proofs is nice and customers can approve or enter changes right through the system, and it will auto move the job fwd or backward right in the system.-in real time!

Cons

There is a steep learning curve, but an awesome support team. They give me tutorials, directions, and have even added features or debugged the code for me upon request. Right now I have the settings for "thumnail in email " off for the proofs but customers still see it , and reply to email instead of using the buttons. which is annoying because we can 100% trust the system , but the IT team is working on getting the issue fixed , im sure it wont be too long to see a solution.

Response from TechVOX

Replied April 2018

Thanks for the awesome review Jordan. Sounds like you are really using shopVOX and experience great benefits. It's great to see that you are managing so many jobs at once and using the proofing system. We are glad you are using our support team -- we are here for you as we know there is so much to learn with shopVOX. The more you learn and the more suggestions we are given, the better shopVOX runs and the better your business will run! Thanks again - we appreciate you!

Doug from On-Site Graphics

Industry: Graphic Design

The software works well, has few issues and does what we need it to do.

The software is a great help in running our office, from pricing to workflow management. It is well designed and incredibly helpful.

Pros

The flexibility of the software is incredible. I can customize it to a large degree and it allows me to take very direct control of our processes. It has more features that I have even had time to explore and I know that the more time I invest in learning it the more it will optimize our workflow, pricing, time management, etc.

Cons

The complexity is great, but I feel that we are under utilizing many of the features and not using several others. The training / online resources do not adequately show how to use all of the features in my opinion and are not easy to follow. Also, without paying for advanced setup you are left with a limited capability to use the software until you overcome an incredibly steep learning curve. It does seem that they have done more training materials / videos than were available when I first signed up and I am hopeful that as I continue to explore them I can implement the unused features in time.

Brittany from Roberts Awnings

ShopVox - great value!

We used to use multiple systems and had many errors from repeated data entry errors. ShopVox gave us a single source to keep up with each job from sales lead to final invoicing and archiving.

Pros

ShopVox takes you from initial lead, through manufacturing, scheduling and final invoices. There are too many features to list, but most everything can be customized to fit you specific business. There are many resources for questions and 'human' support is responsive. There is a constant desire to improve the software, so there is a good chance your request for a specific feature will be implemented.

Cons

There is a learning curve if you want to get the full benefit of the software.

Response from TechVOX

Replied May 2019

Thanks for reviewing shopVOX Brittany! We are glad to see that you were able to trim down the amount of systems that you were using because of shopVOX. It's nice to see that you are taking advantage of how customizable shopVOX is. Thanks for being part of the shopVOX family!

Kathy from OverTime Ink

Shopvox in the screen printing arena

The small business that employs me does not currently take advantage of the full range of activities the shopVOX system can capture but as we grow the company, the system is always there with the solution for our needs. I think that shopVOX is so flexible that it will work as well for us when we are a huge player in the industry as it does for the small business that we are now.

Pros

I found it very transparent to the user and was able to learn a lot just by working with it (no teaching involved). If I ran into difficulties, the customer support was prompt and their directions were easy to follow.

Cons

I think that anything I don't like about it is related more to my ignorance than anything about the software!

Response from TechVOX

Replied May 2019

Thanks for your nice review Kathy. We appreciate knowing that shopVOX is easy to learn. That was one of our main goals when designing it. As you grow, make sure you do take advantage of more of shopVOX's features. They truly do save time as you have seen!

Michael from EXPO Group

Easy to use, customizable, great support structure and a must have for any signage or print shop.

Automating the quotation process and implementation of a much more easier workflow.

Pros

The ability to manipulate the software to do almost anything you want it to do. Creating products is easy, entering materials via the csv upload works seamlessly as it is also easy to update the materials, costs, margins etc ShopVOX offer a lot of variation options to format and customize your own ShopVOX user experience that suits your own unique business structure. The user interface (UI) is so easy to navigate and find my way around each and every feature and function of ShopVOX. The biggest Pro is the support from ShopVOX and the team. It is available around the clock and is endless. All the staff at ShopVOX are VERY knowledgeable, helpful and offer the best and fastest support available.

Cons

Entering data such as customers and vendors can be cumbersome but still works well. System Maintenance scheduled times can be annoying for us users in Australia as the software goes down at our busiest times, but not a big issue considering the number of updates and feature upgrades that ShopVOX constantly do to make the software better every day.

shawn from Custom Edge Designs

This software has dramatically increased our profitability

Efficiency in production and sales has drastically improved, nothing gets missed when invoicing,

Pros

-how to videos and webinars are extremely helpfull -customer service is bar none -able to suggest new features (they actually implement suggestions!!) - Import customer lists -import catalogs from vendors -able to easily track costs of material and labor -you can have the shopvox team customize forms that suit your needs -total shop awareness of all outstanding jobs -job board automatically updates -easially track any jobs progress -our company has SEVERAL different processes (embroidery, sublimation,screen printing, digital print, sign making, UV printing, thermal printing, laser engraving) and shopvox is flexible enough to make a streamlined workflow for all of these very different processes. -

Cons

-it can be very intimidating to start with all the different options -can be expensive if you have a very large team that needs access to the program -

Kristin from LogoBoss

Excellent Software, Easy to Train New Users

ShopVOX has really helped our shop with keeping track of all of our production steps, staying on top of due dates, and quickly and easily quoting and invoicing clients. I really like the flexibility of being able to create work flows that are specific to our industry. I love that we can upload art and other documents to the software so that even remote employees can access all of the information that they need. Any time we have run into an issue, the support team has been very responsive and helpful.

Pros

I like that the software is always changing and being updated.

Cons

My least favorite feature is the reports, as I wish they were more customizable.

Response from TechVOX

Replied December 2019

Thanks Kristin for the thoughtful review. We love that you take advantage of so many features and our support team.

Christi from SignPro

Industry: Printing

With all of the programs out there SHOPVOX has been the best for our company's needs for a sign shop

Production wise our company is able to track all jobs

Pros

My favorite feature with SHOPVOX is how user friendly it is, navigating is a simple task when you have a customer standing in front of you. Also on an accounting end SHOPVOX is very user friendly when searching for payments. On the production end SHOPVOX makes it very easy to keep track of ALL jobs whether they are in a QUOTE, SALES ORDER or if the job has been invoiced. Something that our department like as well is the roll up feature, it makes it simple for customers to read.

Cons

All in all I have nothing bad to say about the software. The communication with customer service is NOT good at all. You end up having to figure stuff out yourself, Especially when it comes to syncing

Response from TechVOX

Replied November 2017

Hi there Christi - we're very happy to hear that you like how user friendly shopVOX is. I'm sorry to hear you've had a less than great experience with our support team. I'd love to hear more about your issues. Please shoot me an email - so that I can look into it.

Todd from AZ Wrap Guys LLC

Excellent Software

I started using ShopVox from the very beginning when they started out. I used to be in a company that developed the printshop management software called PrintSmith. I used my knowledge from that experience and tried to pass on to Shopvox from the beginning. I got out of the industry for a few years but now that I am back in full swing I noticed they have used a lot to my suggestions. It is imperative for the survival of any software company that users pass on what t​​hey like​​ and​ dislike.

Pros

It is very customizable and they have set all the normal formulas so you can really start using in a couple of​ days.

Cons

I would like the software to get set up​ with​ the more modern wrap templates like The Bad Wraps so when​ picking​ a vehicle for the wrap you get the total square footage automatically.

Response from TechVOX

Replied July 2019

Appreciate the review Todd. Glad you are back in the industry and back with shopVOX! We wish you much success!

Ali from Signsmith Inc.

A for Awesome!

SignVOX has been one of the best finds since the digital printer! It seamlessly (and paperlessly) takes jobs from design to completion and makes quoting a breeze! Signsmith LOVES it!

Pros

Job information is saved without backing up our servers and can go from design to completion seamlessly with minimal interaction of employees.

Cons

we are still trying to utilize all that it is capable of, but right now, the only downside I have run into is that if our internet goes out, so does the VOX! Can't have everything!

Response from TechVOX

Replied April 2018

Thank for your review. It sure does take time to use all of the features. Sometimes trying a new one each month will help. By the end of the year, you will have incorporated many of the features and your shop will be so much more organized. :) And one more suggestion: when the internet goes out, you can use a personal iphone or android hotspot on your phone to connect to wifi until the internet returns. Thank again!

Andreas from Snow Factory

Industry: Printing

Excellent software for a sign shop, helps control workflow and improve throughput

Improved workflow and throughput, reducing delays and delivery times, helping staff to plan their work, getting a more professional attitude towards the business, better customer service

Pros

Controls the process from quoting to invoicing. After setup for example the quoting process is very easy but also very powerful. We have improved throughput in our sign shop and reduced delays, thus improving customer service by a lot. Customer service is excellent, quick and friendly response time for any question at any time. Great tutorials, instructions etc. Easy overview of daily work tasks, no more thinking of what to do next. The staff appreciates the more organized way of doing daily business and if a person is off you can easily take up the work they have going. Would recommend this software for any sign shop that has 2 or more employees.

Cons

Setup demands time and effort to work efficiently but that's the case with all systems. Does not work well in Microsoft Edge but other browsers seem fine. Would like the possibility to search by name or text in the app instead of only sales order/invoice number.

Megan from LTS

Keep an eye on them - so much potential

We are a screen print company and are always on the lookout for a phenomenal screen printing management software. We've never been able to find one that meets all of our needs and expectations, but Shopvox came close. And they continue to add features regularly, so we are keeping an eye on them. We are not currently using Shopvox but used them on a trial basis for a couple months to test out whether or not they were the right fit for us and whether we could switch all of our operations over. What we liked: they're online! It's so convenient to be able to track our production and sales from any computer, anywhere in the world. We've paid thousands to setup intricate in-house servers so that our sales staff can access our system when on the road. But have an online system would be so much easier. Customer service is fantastic, and always available to answer questions or go over training. And their training is fantastic - lots of videos, training classes and manuals are available. Their Job Flows and work board are great and make seeing jobs under way very easy. Concerns - We had a couple concerns that prevented us from switching to Shopvox completely. They were not completely setup for apparel printers, having first been a sign company. And their Job Flows weren't setup for larger operations with multiple machines. We weren't able to switch or rearrange assigned machines to fine tune our print schedule. Overall I see a bright future for this company, and as they continue to improve and add features we will be watching and planning for a potential move one day. Something to consider - the flexibility of their system is not just for screen printers. I've recommended their system to family members who own a wine processing shop and need to track intricate steps of making wine. The Shopvox job flow is great for that type of operation too.

Response from TechVOX

Replied April 2018

Thanks so much for this great review. We appreciate all of the detail that you provided. As you acknowledged we are always adding new features and benefits. We will keep you in the loop with our new features for screen printers.

Rickey from Precision Graphics & Signs LLC

Industry: Printing

The Most Bang For The Buck!

The over all experience with ShopVox is excellent. I love that I can reach out the them and I get a response back with an answer to the problem. I also like that when I need help with something I am not nickle and dime to death. One Price, One Solution, All In One Place.

Pros

I love that ShopVox is always listening to the customer and adding new useful features. They are always in the background look for ways to make ShopVox BETTER!

Cons

For me there was some learning curve. That is was my biggest issue. But once I changed my thought process it really all came together. I am much more productive in my day to day process.

Reasons for Choosing shopVOX

It all comes down to "BANG FOR THE BUCK" What you pay for and what you get with ShopVox is far superior than any other software.

Response from TechVOX

Replied November 2019

We appreciate your review Rickey. We are grateful that you see our efforts to truly listen to your suggestions and to implement new features from users' ideas. Our customers' ideas truly do matter to us and we will always be attentive to those ideas.

Steve from Signarama Norwood

Our experience with ShopVox

ShopVox has proven an excellent tool for providing interaction, cooperation and understanding among the key areas of our business - sales, design and production. It facilitates unity and efficiency. We are a sign company that produces a high level of customised signage. ShopVox has catered for this aspect of our business particularly well.

Pros

Ease of use. Very practical processes that align really well with our business objectives. It give us full and immediate control over pricing of all product areas, and flexibility to adjust pricing to meet specific customer and market requirements. The workflow system is terrific and has been well embraced by our design and production team in particular. Again it gives us great flexibility to modify the processes as required by our business.

Cons

Sometimes can be a little slow but getting better..

Response from TechVOX

Replied August 2019

Steve, thanks for your great review of shopVOX. Glad you appreciate the flexibility that shopVOX offers and that it has aligned well your business objectives.

Matheus from Sign Partners

We run our entire operations with ShopVox, from CRM and quoting/billing, to material management.

I can run my business remotely, from anywhere. We use to keep an overview on sales pipelines + production flow. Wouldnt be able to run my business without it

Pros

User-friendly - its quite intuitive, new employees learn it rather fast Easy to write quotes and invoices We can have a full overview of our operation: individual tasks/sales pipelines/quotes and invoices Flexible to your operation - we can adjust several aspects of the program to our operation, which is a great help

Cons

There are some good tools for reporting, but this would be one area for further development

Response from TechVOX

Replied September 2017

Hi Matheus - thanks for your review. Can you send me some details via email on what reports you'd like to be able to run within shopVOX? Our Product team would be very interested to learn more about it. -Bryant from shopVOX

Marion from Lemon Press Printing

Fantastic for smaller shops

I discovered them at a convention and was really skeptical of what they promised for such a small price. They gave me a decent free trial for me to try things out and I realized it was all for real. Creating powerful customized estimates was a major bonus as well as workflows with custom fields to enter in information important to our business. It's an extremely good value. What's more, their customer service is top notch and they are always improving the software. Any time I have had an issue they have either helped me fix it or have adjusted the software to allow me to do what I need to do.

Pros

The Estimating feature is HIGHLY customizable. I was able to program a lot of different price structures into it. Anyone with a basic understanding of programming can create extremely powerful price options

Cons

It shows it's sign shop roots a little bit and can be a little finicky for cut-sheet digital shops. They are constantly improving it so this is steadily getting beter

Response from TechVOX

Replied June 2020

Thanks Marion for the great review of shopVOX!

Edvaldo from Layout Sign & Print Shop, LLC

ShopVox Rocks

I can have all my customer's info, invoices, receipts, assets and payments all in one place. No need to file papers or documents. Everything related to my customer is easier to find now.

Pros

I love how complete it is. Its the best combination of CRM/POS software for the sign industry I've come across. It gets better and better and all the updates. I haven't learned everything it has to offer because it's just too many. Also I love the fact customer can pay their invoice/down payment right from a simple online credit card form. I've started using it recently and I can't believe how convenient it is for me and my customers.

Cons

It's a little complex, but its because all the option is has... still is a much better version from the former Signvox.

Patrick from Cliffords Signs, Inc.

Industry: Printing

Excellent sales, administration and project management 'sign shop' software

Excellent administration tool for the sign shop.

Pros

Unlimited opportunities for growth. The best feature is keeps track of every step of the process for making the sign. As the sign industry is so diversified with so many types of signs, ShopVox has the ability to perform. It does it well. No interruptions. When need support, ShopVox is excellent to work with. Their Chat group is available anytime. It provides all our needs with Quoting, Designing, Manufacturing, Servicing, and Customer service.

Cons

With any new software, setting it up is a challenge. This is like setting up a database management program. It's a different thought process when we setup our products and services.

Louise from Technical Sign Co Ltd

Increased efficiency all round

Makes invoicing process a lot easier as all information is in one place and everyone is using the same system.

Pros

Invoicing process a lot easier as all the information is there, we still manually raise invoices in Sage. Having to store less paperwork and supporting documentation. Everyone using same software and working the same way.

Cons

Same numbers being used for multiple documents can get confusing when searching. Due dates changed on Job board do not change on sales orders.

Response from TechVOX

Replied September 2017

Hi Louise - wanted to say thank you for your review and your feedback. We do have the ability to use different numbers for Sales Orders and Invoices - but that's a setting controlled by the admin of your shopVOX account. If you guys would to enable that - just reach out to our Chat Support team. They can enable with approval from your admin. And you're right - if you change the Job due date - it doesn't update the Sales Order. That's because there could be multiple Jobs on the Sales Order that are due at different times. If you can explain to our team a little more on how you're using the dates - I'm sure we could figure out the best way for you to handle them. Thanks. -Bryant from shopVOX

Tim from LogoBoss

Industry: Graphic Design

Finally a Software that is truly built for Printing, Signage, Award and the Promotional Industry.

Quick quoting Production management Usable reports

Pros

Before ShopVOX, we had used three different platforms for our sales and shop operations. None of the three had worked seemelessly. ShopVOX has enabled us to manage our workflow, track the sales activities that lead to new jobs, and also use solid costing on our quotes to ensure that we're pricing correctly and maintaining margin with sales. The quoting process is quick and consistent. Pricing templates can handle all aspects of a simple or complex order.

Cons

To be expected you do have devote time into setting up the pricing structure for your individual shop. I blocked out six days to get everything set up.

Response from TechVOX

Replied November 2017

Hi Tim - thanks for your detailed review. We're very happy that you're a customer and I hope you'll get some value from our new E-Commerce features. As always - if there's anything I can do - just give me a shout.

Elizabeth from Lola Red Design Group Inc.

We appreciate how team members can login to see the state of all jobs and quick tech support.

Pros

The overview of where each job is at, the quote & artwork proof portals, and exact calculations of profit margins on each material/product. So powerful to make good biz decisions.

Cons

I wish you could combine quotes or sales orders together. And I wish I had more time to learn to utilize all the powerful features they offer.

Response from TechVOX

Replied April 2018

Thanks for your nice review. We are glad that you are enjoying the collaboration features and the ability to be in the know of what is happening in your shop. These are so important! Regarding wishing you had more time to learn more features, we suggest tying one new feature each month. Pick something like sales lead management. Really use if for the month, then add another feature the next month. By the end of the year, you will have more organized shop!

Very adaptable shop software

Pros

shopVOX cloud-based software gives you a lot of tools to manage your shop, from a variety of pricing models for products and services to production management, online proof tools, etc. All, in a very customizable platform that you can mold to your business. It also integrates with QuickBooks, which is a great feature. While I believe it started as sign shop software, it has been expanded to handle a variety of business types.

Cons

The initial setup can be daunting, but they offer assistance in getting the program setup for your business. Overall, support is good, but sometimes it takes a little back-and-forth to get them to understand the issue you are having.

Response from TechVOX

Replied August 2019

Thanks for your review