• Pros

• "Ease of use and integration for the customer is superb. I highly recommend."

• "Very easy to use. Customer Service & Support is outstanding!"

• "I like that it is always rock solid and never fails."

• Cons

• "The look of the dashboard is a little dated, however it gets the job done!"

• "The overall interface is a bit dated and could use modernization but this doesn't affect functionality."

• "There is always room for improvement, but I cannot think of anything specific right now. "

Browse 800response Reviews

Jon from Molyneaux Tile Carpet Wood

Great for customer service auditing!

Pros

I love the call recording feature and the ability that 800response gives me to be able to listen in on my call center to track how they are doing and the information they are giving. I also love the demographics features built in.

Cons

Response from 800response

Replied December 2020

Thanks for the positive review! We're glad that our call transcription and consumer profile features are working so well for you. We will pass along your comments about our UI to the development team. Wishing you success in 2021!

michael from America's Best Bath

Solid customer interaction tool

We were trying to roll out a new product; and as part of that - introduce a new method of customer interaction in our call center. New customer target demo meant new scripts and different approaches. The #1 priority was to enable our call center to listen to customer calls so that we could evaluate them and provide very fast feedback and coaching to our staff so they could learn and improve as quickly as possible. 800 response was a great tool to enable this.

Pros

800 response is a very good tool to manage customer interactions; the ability to hear the specific conversations between our team members and customers was the most valuable feature as it enabled daily performance coaching and constant improvement.

Cons

Integration was not a problem. The only issue we had was an occasional call that would not be recorded for some reason. It did not happen often, but when it did it cost us time trying to track down the problem.

Response from 800response

Replied March 2020

Michael, that's great news! We are excited to hear first-hand that our call recording and call monitoring tools helped you accomplish your #1 priority/goal for your call center and that you're finding value in our solution. We have passed along your feedback to our Product Development team. We're always here to help, so if you have any issues with call recording, we're happy to help you track down the issue to save you some time. Thanks so much for the review and valuable feedback!

Marketing Director

Customer service was decent when I had an issue. Website definitely needs some updating.

Pros

I like that it tracks the calls & the phone numer

Cons

The way it looks is confusing and hard to maneuver around the website. It is very complicated to get where you want to go and do what you want to do, and I know my way around a computer pretty well. I also dont like that the call is not auto recorded with the plan.

Response from 800response

Replied April 2019

Hello, thank you for the valuable feedback. We take customer feedback seriously, and we will be sure to pass along your suggestions. If you ever have any issues, you can always contact customer service or your Client Engagement Specialist.

Michael from Remodel USA

Awesome Customer Support

Pros

Very easy to use. Customer Service & Support is outstanding!

Cons

None that come to mind. We’ve used this product for many years & will continue.

Response from 800response

Replied March 2021

Hi Michael, Thank you so much for the amazing review! We'll pass along your feedback to the rest of the team.

Carey from 1800USAHOME

800response is a huge part of our business

800 Response is an essential part of our business. It helps me track every single call and evaluate the effectiveness of each program that we are spending money on. I do not know what I would do with out it. Thanks 800response.com for keeping me on track.

Pros

The tracking aspect is key. I can easily redirect calls, label and create campaigns. It also ensures that I do not miss getting back with every single caller. It allows me to train and monitor quality control within the team.

Cons

AT this time I do not have any cons regarding this software.

Response from 800response

Replied March 2020

Thanks for the excellent review and feedback, Carey! We are so glad that you find such great value in our call tracking and lead tracking tools and that you are using key reports to monitor and evaluate your campaigns. We love to hear from customers who are using our solution to improve marketing strategies and to ensure ROI. As always, we're here if you need anything!

Kristin from Bath Fitter

Helps Streamline our Marketing Efforts

We are very happy with 800response and would not hesitate to recommend them to other businesses.

Pros

The best thing about 800 response is by far and away, the reporting. Implementing this software has enabled us to make clear and concise decisions about where to spend our marketing dollars.

Cons

If I could add one thing, it would be a real-time dashboard that could tell me not only which number a lead is coming from, but where they are calling from (zip code)

Response from 800response

Replied September 2020

Thanks for the awesome review and suggestion for our platform. We're glad that our services are helping you make marketing decisions, and we will pass along your feedback to our Development Team. Thanks for choosing 800response!

Sara from Renewal by Anderson

Life-saving

We were having issues with our agents incorrectly sourcing incoming calls, and we were not entirely sure where exactly our leads were coming from. We have been able to use 800 response's tracking numbers to confirm sourcing within our system. We were also able to set up a feature within our phone system where our agents could view the source via the tracking number, which has completely changing the dynamic of our call center for the better.

Pros

This software makes it incredibly easy for us to ensure that our leads are sourced correctly, by using tracking numbers and examining their call logs.

Cons

The software is not the most visual appealing or user friendly that it could be, but I find this basically irrelevant because of the positive impact the software has had on our company.

Response from 800response

Replied July 2020

Sara, thank you for the excellent review and valuable feedback. We'll be sure to pass it along. We're so glad that our software is helping your company!

Arthur from Law Offices of Arthur Horne, III

Industry: Law Practice

800response makes life easier

Customers being able to reach a live person and leave a message any time of day, whether the business is open or closed has been really awesome. It’s also freed me up to handle other things without being bombarded by calls. Also, the ease of viewing call reporting has simplified my life.

Pros

800 Response is an integral part of our business. It tracks every call made in a simplistic way. It’s made my business much more manageable. I’d be lost without it. Thanks 800response.com for keeping my life easier!

Cons

The software is not the most user friendly or visually appealing. It’s a little overwhelming at first, but gets easier once you get used to it.

Response from 800response

Replied September 2020

Thanks for the thoughtful review! We're glad to hear that our services have made your life easier. We will pass along your feedback to our Development Team. Thanks for doing business with us!

Andrew from Tundraland Home Improvements

End of 2020

Pros

I like that it is always rock solid and never fails.

Cons

The thing that I like the least is that it costs money.

Response from 800response

Replied December 2020

Thanks, Andrew! We take pride in providing consistency and positive results, and we're always happy to hear that reflected in our customers' comments. We look forward to working with you in 2021!

Great Customer Service

Customer Service is excellent. Always super helpful.

Pros

We have used an 800 Response phone number for 15 years. Its necessary for our business. The software is responsive and easy to use. The information it provides regarding the calls we get and is helpful in determining which regions our calls are coming from.

Cons

Can't think of anything. We aren't a power user, so we don't get too deep into it.

Response from 800response

Replied September 2020

Thank you for the review and for choosing 800response!

Ben from Herzing University

Great team and solution

We were looking for a solution to direct various inbound phone needs to a variety of our functional teams. Integrating this solution with other technology and call routing workflows. We were able to obtain custom phone numbers and meet the organizations need of routing, call recording and reporting outcomes.

Pros

The people are easy to reach and work with to help solve a variety of telephony solutions desired from a middle sized business with an array of workflow needs.

Cons

Cost creep. As you continue advancing to down the solution layout your incremental cost increases need to be carefully monitored to avoid unnecessary spending.

Response from 800response

Replied January 2020

Thanks for your review, Ben! We are glad that our solution meets your needs and easily integrates with other technologies you use. We will pass along your feedback. Looking forward to working with you in the future!

Danielle from BathWraps

Stellar Customer Service

I love the program. It has added so much information per call which makes my job so much easier. I know there is still so much more to learn and explore. The best part though is the contact at 800 Response I get to work with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. She is just wonderful!! Always there to help and make the day just a little bit brighter.

Pros

It was an easy program to use, but I love all the added information I got from each call.

Cons

A little hard to make changes, because you have to email the IT for every number change. No portal to do small updates yourself.

Reasons for Switching to 800response

800 Response had more to offer per call.

Response from 800response

Replied March 2020

Danielle, we're happy to hear that our solution is working so well for you and making your job easier! We will pass along your input to our team and your Client Engagement Specialist. Thanks for the positive review and the feedback!

Daniel from Foris Solutions, LLC

Great product and user experience

Great experience and support team.

Pros

Cons

We have zero issues. It works and does everything we need. The support team makes everything a breeze.

n/a

Response from 800response

Replied March 2020

Thanks for the stellar review, Daniel! We're always happy to get feedback, and we will certainly pass yours along. We take pride in our customer support and are dedicated to providing the best possible experience to our customers, so it's always nice to hear that our efforts are noticed and appreciated. Thank you!

Kevin from Mattress Express

Review 1

GoodI wish I had more menu options when the customer calls in.

Pros

The fact that it records calls is great. I that it also captures phone numbers.

Cons

Cost Is too high. I wish I had more menu options when the customer calls in.

The phone number

Response from 800response

Replied May 2020

Thanks so much for the valuable feedback, Kevin. We're glad you are getting value from the call recording and other features. And we've passed along your other feedback to our product development team Let us know if there's anything else we can do for you!

David from Texas Barber College

5 Star Review for 800response

The benefits we have reaped with using 800response is an increase in our enrollments.

Pros

The ease of use and adaptable to our business

Cons

We have not had a problem with 800response.

Ease of use and set up.

Response from 800response

Replied December 2019

Thanks for the 5-star review, David! We are so excited to hear that our services have increased enrollments at Texas Barber! We have a lot of exciting new features. You can reach out to us any time to learn more about how we can help your institution. We are always happy to help. Here's to a successful 2020!

Steven from Ray Catena Mercedes Benz

Using there service for years

I would not change. Support is great

Pros

Makes our specialty number easy to reminder. Live conversations with real people

Cons

We sometimes get calls out of our area which does cause confusion for the caller

Response from 800response

Replied March 2020

Thanks for the review and feedback, Steven. We will pass along your comments to our Product Development Team. We are always here with support for anything you need. Thanks for using 800response!

Diana from Andy Mohr Automotive

Happy Customer

Pros

Very easy to use and track results. Customers like the ease of use as well. Provides a memorable number for our customers to use to reach us.

Cons

No cons that I am aware of. Had a few billing issues in the beginning but they were quickly & easily rectified.

Response from 800response

Replied April 2020

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review and your very useful feedback. We are happy that your memorable is working for you and your customers. We're always here if you need anything. Thanks again!

Hernan from Canadian Safe Step Tubs

Review for 800response

Pros

Easy to create custom reports that help target our message

Cons

Nothing that I can think of. I think it's a great addition to any marketing strategy

Response from 800response

Replied February 2019

Thanks for the review, Hernan! We are always happy to hear from satisfied customers, and we certainly appreciate your business.

Dawn from Cajun Energy

Industry: Oil & Energy

800 Response Vanity number

Very good. They have always been very helpful when we've needed to alter or make changes to our account

Pros

We use a vanity number to drive people to call our business. We were also able to set up a call tree when customers call in, so they are directed to the correct person in our company

Cons

I do n ot utilize the reports very often

Response from 800response

Replied March 2020

Thanks for the review, Dawn! We're glad that your vanity numbers are driving more business, and that you're finding value in our call routing. If you ever want a quick tutorial on using the reports, call or email your Client Engagement Specialist any time. We're happy to help. Thanks again for the feedback!

Elisa from RESULTA2MEDIA

Great System to 800 Tracking

Pros

Love the ease of viewing call reporting.

Cons

That is takes a couple days to implement new routing changes.

Response from 800response

Replied November 2019

Thanks for the great review, Elisa! We're glad you find our platform easy to use. We will certainly pass along your feedback! We're always here if you need anything.

Aaron from California Deluxe Windows

Good service to have for your company.

We stay with this platform for many years.

Pros

Overall how easy to use this platform. Customers respond well.

Cons

Nothing. There are no problems with this platform.

Response from 800response

Replied April 2020

Thanks so much for the excellent review, Aaron. Glad to have you on board!

Sarah from Oil & Energy

Love our 800 Number and Software is Easy to Use!

Pros

I love that we got the 800-New-Roof Vanity number that was excellent for our billboards. It allowed us to track this number separately from our other office number so that we knew exactly how much traffic was coming in from that form of advertising. We are able to easily run reports from the calls that came in and get the data that we need.

Cons

The look of the dashboard is a little dated, however it gets the job done!

Response from 800response

Replied December 2019

Thanks for the wonderful review, Sarah! We are so glad that your vanity number, call tracking, and reports are helping you track exactly where your call traffic is coming from to support your advertising efforts. Thanks for the feedback on our dashboard. We will pass that along to our development team. We're always open to suggestions, and we are always here if you need anything!

James from The Good Feet Store

Having customers be able to leave message any time no matter if business is open or closed. I really like the fact that it is very easy for my employees to use the system.

Pros

How easy the software is to use. The real time tracking is wonderful.

Cons

I picks and chooses what calls to record at random all call are not recorded.

Response from 800response

Replied February 2019

Thanks for the great feedback. Always nice to hear that our call tracking solution is easy for customers to use!

ELAINE from BERMAN'S AUTO GROUP, INC.

Great marketing/tracking tool

Pros

Great ease of use. Allows you to use your marketing dollars wisely. Quality software

Cons

No issues with the software. They have always responded timely to any questions.

Response from 800response

Replied December 2019

Thanks for the review and the positive feedback, Elaine! We are always glad to hear when customers are 100% satisfied with our software, and we are very pleased to hear that our platform is helping to ensure that you get your marketing ROI. Here's to another successful year in 2020. Happy New Year!

Jon from Window World of NW Michigan

Great Way to Track Your Marketing Investment!

Pros

Overall, I find the software easy to use and navigate to find the useful information you're looking for. This makes keeping tracking of how well each form of advertisement is producing a breeze. Therefore, you are able to make decisions based on real results and take the guess work out of it.

Cons

It may be a little overwhelming when you first start logging on, since there are so many options to choose. Once you become familiar with where to find the information that's important to you it becomes much easier.

Response from 800response

Replied January 2020

Thanks for the great review Jon! We are pleased to hear that you are getting the results you need to make decisions about your advertising, and that you find it easy to use. We will pass along your feedback to the team. Thanks again for helping others understand the value of our solution!

Kristopher from iHeartMedia

Great product!

Pros

I recommend this product to many of my clients. Your business needs to stand out and 800Response can help you do that.

Cons

No cons. Fantastic product to enhance your media campaigns.

Response from 800response

Replied September 2020

Thanks for the excellent review!

Kimberly from Window World of the Hudson Valley

Great tool for training

Very easy. Reps always a pleasure to work with.

Pros

Although I have not used this in my current location as I am the only office personnel...I have used in other stores and is a great learning tool and way to give feedback on performance.

Cons

We do not have any complaints on this software.

Response from 800response

Replied March 2020

Thanks for the stellar review, Kimberly. We're always open to feedback and love hearing from our customers. Feel free to drop us a line if you ever need anything.

Udo from K-Guard Chicago

Eye Catching Vanity Number

It helps improve business by having a memorable phone number.

Pros

Easy to set up and quick without hassel from sales representative. Billing has been smoothly, and no problems with the number working.

Cons

The price is a bit more than I would have expected for an 800 vanity number/month

Reasons for Choosing 800response

Response from 800response

Replied May 2020

Thanks for the great review and feedback, Udo! We're so glad that you find value in the vanity number for your business. Don't forget that all of our vanity/custom/local tracking numbers come with call tracking services, custom reports, and more so that you can get the most ROI from your advertising spend. Our Client Engagement Specialists are always here to help you get the most out of your number(s), so please feel free to reach out to us at any time. Thanks again for taking the time to leave a review!

Vazgen from Cobex Construction Group

Great Customer Service

Overall the customer service with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been great. I haven't been the best customer sometimes and she was always very forgiving and understanding.

Pros

I like the simplicity of use. I also love that the phone calls are recorded.

Cons

I think it could be a little updated. The site looks like it's much older therefore giving it a outdated appearance. Also the main report I look at which is the "call detail" report is a little confusing to get to. I forget which one it is sometimes and have to go through several reports before I find the correct one.

Response from 800response

Replied January 2020

Thanks for sharing your feedback - we always appreciate hearing from our clients. We will be sure to pass along to Customer Service and our Development Team!

Sherry from Ghareeb Dental Group

Review 800

Pros

It is very detailed. I can look at any aspect .

Cons

We think it is a little costly and could benefit more customers if the cost was lower.

Response from 800response

Replied December 2019

Sherry, thank you for your valuable feedback! We take all feedback into consideration and will certainly pass it along. We're glad to hear the detailed reports are helping you, and we're here if you need anything.

Bob from Great Eastern Radio

Industry: Broadcast Media

Product Facilitator

This has, for years, always been my go to place for vanity phone numbers. I always get quick quote responses and never any issues with follow-up from my clients.

Pros

That this product helps me do my job better for MY clients!

Cons

Not the software, but reps change too often.

Reasons for Choosing 800response

Response from 800response

Replied July 2020

Thanks, Bob! We're glad you've found exactly what you need with our software and vanity numbers. We're always happy to assist!

Brad from LGM Auto Finance

800 response

Pros

I like the premade reports that have available, Missed Calls has been a helpful report for me. Also like how easy this is to download to excel

Cons

One thing that would be nice for the Missed Calls report specifically, would be an option to see if, and when that Missed Call was called back

Response from 800response

Replied April 2019

Hi Brad, Thanks for the excellent review and feedback! We appreciate your suggestion about our Missed Call Monitor Alerts and will take it into consideration for future enhancements. Thanks again!

Great Service for 800 tracking

Great to deal with. Ease of use.

Pros

Call recording. tracking of data. many great features

Cons

not sure I have anything negative to say. this service does what i need it to

Response from 800response

Replied February 2019

Thanks for the great feedback. We're happy to hear that the call tracking and recording services are working so well for you, and we greatly appreciate your business.

Chris from VanHooseCo Precast

Marketing Feedback

It was very easy to set up and you always get a live voice when calling in. They have a set customer service rep for your company so they know who you are and last conversation you had.

Pros

It allowed us to view the phone numbers and people who called in on the toll free number they helped us with. Know the areas and who was requesting information about our product.

Cons

So far I have not had an issue with their system

Reasons for Choosing 800response

Researched several companies and narrowed it down to a small selection. They were refereed to me by the our Lamar Advertising acct. rep. Service and cost were above exceptions so it has been a good fit for us.

Response from 800response

Replied March 2020

Thanks for the review, Chris! We're happy that you find the solution user friendly and that it is helping you track calls and gain valuable insights. We're always here for you if you need anything!

Jeff from Cameron Advertising

Great Help For My Clients

The vanity numbers and all the information they provide can be invaluable to clients if used and tracked properly. 800Response tracking system is terrific and and call recording allows us to review and make sure the clients employees are handling calls correctly.

Pros

Ease of set-up, solid pricing, large array of vanity numbers to choose from that can fit you needs. Top-notch customer service.

Cons

Vanity numbers are beginning to fall to the wayside nowadays, but there is still value in them if used properly.

Response from CallFinder

Replied April 2021

Thanks for the review and valuable feedback, Jeff! We're so glad that our services continue to provide results for your clients and your business.

Tom from Riverside Partners

Customer for years

Pros

They always have great vanity numbers to choose from.

Cons

Compared to their competitors they are a joy.

Response from 800response

Replied July 2020

Thanks, Tom! We'll be sure to pass along your feedback. We're always here if you need anything.

Cross from Exterior Medics, Inc.

Amazing Customer Service

Pros

If you're looking for a relevant vanity number that includes in-depth call-tracking abilities, then 800Response is right for you! Additionally, their customer service is top-notch. I can get ahold of my account rep at any time.

Cons

Again, it's fantastic for vanity numbers! I have found, though, that it's pricey for you're looking for a simple "tracking" number.

Response from 800response

Replied June 2020

Thanks for the excellent review! We're glad the vanity number and call tracking are working for you, and we'll pass your feedback along to our team. Thanks again!

Bianca from National Lous University

Good

Pros

I enjoy having the options to add more tracking features.

Cons

The platform is a little outdated. The dashboard could use a refresh

Response from 800response

Replied December 2019

Bianca, thank you for taking the time to review our software and provide valuable feedback. We are glad that you are enjoying the tracking options, and we will pass along your feedback about our platform to the Development Team. We're always a phone call away if you need anything. We wish you the very best in 2020!

Dennis from CARE Heating and Cooling, Inc.

800 Response

Pros

Ease of viewing and sorting phone calls.

Cons

Website and menus feel a bit dated, but data from the software is all that really counts at the end of the day.

Response from 800response

Replied December 2019

Thanks for leaving a review, Dennis! We are glad that you find our software easy to use and that the call data is adding to your company's success. We will pass along your feedback about our dashboard. We're always here if you need anything. Here's to another successful year in 2020!

Lauren from Balken Roofing

Easy to work with

Very easy to work with. Billing cycle needs to be more clear

Pros

I can see how many calls come to our 1800 number

Cons

Its portal is old school - needs updating

Response from 800response

Replied April 2020

Thanks for your review and feedback, Lauren. We're glad that you find our solution easy to use, and we have sent your feedback about our portal to our Product Development Team. We appreciate any and all feedback, and take it seriously. We're happy you chose 800response!

Jeff from Big M CDJR

Advertising

Awesome customer service

Pros

Advertising has worked great with this product

Cons

Nothing everything is good so far with using this product

Great product

Response from 800response

Replied March 2020

Thanks for the excellent review, Jeff! We love to hear when our software helps customers with their advertising and marketing efforts. Let us know if you ever need anything - we're just a phone call away. Thanks again!

Alicia from Hollywood Institute and Cortiva Institute

Beauty School Review

Pros

Simple and comprehensive dashboard for reporting purposes.

Cons

I wish the 'quality' and 'negative' indicator was more accurate.

Response from 800response

Replied December 2020

Thanks for leaving a review and positive comments about our dashboard. We will certainly pass along your suggestions to our development team. Happy New Year!

Jason from Sunesta

800 Response | The Best in The Business

10 STARS

Pros

I like all the data and information captured then provided to us for our use in Marketing. Customer Support is amazing any updates needed or service required was always completed in a timely manner.

Cons

dashboard can be overwhelming with the amount of details and selections, maybe drop down menus would like free up some space

Response from 800response

Replied December 2019

Thank you so much for the excellent review, Jason! We take pride in helping our clients improve marketing efforts and giving them everything they need to be successful. And we appreciate your feedback on the dashboard. We will pass that along to our developers. Looking forward to a very successful 2020 with you and Sunesta!

Marcus from Summit Place KIA

Best software ever!

Pros

I loved every thing about this software, very easy to navigate and if you do have a problem the customer service is phenomenal.

Cons

I loved everything about the software. From the time I started using it until now.

Response from 800response

Replied December 2019

Thanks for the amazing review, Marcus. We are so happy that our software is working out well for you and your company. We're always here if you ever need anything. We wish you much success in 2020. Happy New Year!