Browse AccuRanker Reviews

Patrick from Kids-world

Best local rank tracker on the market

I love useing Accuranker - We at Kids-world use it on a daily basis and it gives us a great overall view which we use to check if everything is performering as expected.

Pros

Accuranker is very easy to use and doesn't take much time to set up. The biggest pro with Accuranker is that the rank tracking is so accurate as you can wish for. Using other tools like Ahrefs and SEMrush just bring in too much wrong rankings if you are woring in a country as Denmark, where we at [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] have our main focus at the moment.

Cons

I wish for the filter to be just slightly easier to use - all is in drop down windows which I really do not prefer. Furthermore, downloading statistic isn't that easy to get the hang on. Again, just smaller improvements.

Much more accurate.

Reasons for Switching to AccuRanker

Much easier to use Accuranker and the overall overview is much better and easy to understand for people not looking at data all day.

Sparky from Executive Pet Services and Resort

Industry: Research

Not good for small business owner

I am looking for an app that keeps me on the first page and am willing to pay a reasonable monthly fee BUT it needs to be simple, with non-jargon advice and step by step instructions. It also needs to be fit-for-purpose meeting the needs of a single-operator.

Pros

It provided a good tip about titles but there was nothing else that it offered to small business

Cons

It was not meant to be valuable for a small business owner with a small business. This was not clear in the advertising through appsumo.

Reasons for Choosing AccuRanker

It was less expensive and suggested that it would be offered immediate advice that I would understand. Instead I received one suggestion that was useful and not worth a monthly fee.

Tony from MinMin Light

Bad UI. Worse service.

I was lured to this product on the promise of a superior product. The trial proved very promising. I thoroughly tested and in the end it appeared to tick all the boxes. However, the product you are giving during the trial is not what you get when you move to a paid subscription. I spent many hours setting up tracking for a retailer with over 100 locations, only to discover afterward that the API you get at the trial, is not available in the paid subscription. This was not communicated in advance. Furthermore, there is no way to export ranking data from the system other than PDF. Rendering the tool useless for those who use 3rd party BI systems or reporting dash boards. You simply can't extract data out of the system. Even if you don't need data export functionality, the UI and reporting system is so poor, you can't generate a decent keyword reports out of it to perform meaningful analysis. And forget about getting any sort of information out of the Danish boys who run the show. I would like to think their English is poor, but I think there's a degree of arrogance about them that they don't feel compelled to answer the question you ask. Don't waste your time or energy. Use a seasoned tool like MOZ or WebCEO instead - made by people who know how to look after their customers.

Pros

Immediate ranking information. Fast. But ....

Cons

If you track more than 250 keywords across multiple domain names, there's no ability to export data (manually or via API), nor can you generate simple meaningful reports.

Christopher from Maine Music News

Industry: Photography

Best Rank Tracker On The Planet!

As I said above, it s been a joy using Accuranker and watching my ranks climb on a daily basis!

Pros

I love how easy it is to use. The website is very easy to navigate and the site is very fast.

Cons

There is absolutely nothing about this software that I dont like other than I wish I had more keywords.

Reasons for Choosing AccuRanker

It was significantly less expensive than the other competitors.

Brian from Rankshape, LLC

Useful Rank Tracking Software for Small Agencies

AccuRanker is pretty great! It's pretty affordable for the quality of data you receive, and it's especially useful for agencies who track ranking data for clients (like me). Everything is super intuitive and user-friendly, which is exactly what a good SEO tool should be.

Pros

I like how clean the interface is. The features and functions are organized in a very intuitive way which makes navigating the software very easy to use without ever having seen it or used it before. Other SEO or rank tracking tools often screw this up (in my opinion) and pack dozens of features onto a single page. I like that Accuranker completely avoids that. Instead, they pack everything into neat little tabs to keep things nice and simple. The rank tracking is also as accurate as rank trackers can get. No one rank tracker is perfect, but AccuRanker delivers the highest quality data I've seen in a tool that cheap. Ranking data is refreshed once per day (which is so so great), but what adds even more value is you can also refresh your data on command. Again, at this price point, AccuRanker is unmatched in my opinion.

Cons

Data refreshes are quite slow, even for a very small batch of keywords. For example, just now I tried refreshing data for nine keywords and it took a couple minutes to complete. It's not a huge deal breaker (as I know how resource intensive SEO tools like this can be), but if I'm splitting hairs here I would like to see things update a little quicker. I also don't necessarily like how front-and-center the "Share of Voice" metric is on this tool. SoV is important to some people for sure; however, I feel like I have to scroll halfway down certain pages to get past all the SoV data. Last, the "Grump" feature is cool in theory, but it's just really not helpful (and actually confusing at times). AccuRanker would be better off just calculating the increase or decreases in volatility with a green or red arrow, just like they do their rankings.

Tobias from Quisma

Best rank tracker

Pros

I like that I can get data for my keywords very fast, and a few other reasons. Read the full review here: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

Cons

I dislike that it only focuses on rank tracking.

Gil from Music Admix

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

Great software, exceptional support

Pros

Accuranker has a very clear User Interface and gives great insight into what's needed. Share of voice, ranking distribution and other KPIs are really useful and interesting. It's also important to note that their support is absolutely great. I encountered a difficulty with my login and they were able to solve the problem extremely fast, in a very helpful manner, while keeping the utmost security with the account. That's probably the best support I've dealt with in 2020 and I deal with a lot of them...It's even inspiring as an example for our own support :)

Cons

There's nothing to dislike quite honestly.

Reasons for Choosing AccuRanker

Ease of use, UI quality, competition tracking and ranking, reporting and sub accounts and price point.

Reasons for Switching to AccuRanker

I have used several ranking platforms in the past, and the problem was often the price and the keyword limitation as well as the user interface. Accuranker is made for the SEO specialist, by SEO specialists, and it shows.

Rafal from Fabryka Rozwoju

Does what promised.

Great. If you think that Google Search Console is enough for you, check this. You will see how many new ideas you will get to beat your competitors!

Pros

Great reporting Easy to add new keywords (mobile/desktop and local/global query) Competitors comparision Just one look to the reports and I know what works and what needs improvement Email with report each day/week/month Integration with Google Analytics and Search Console

Cons

It may looks complicated for a newbie, but if you are familiar with SEO analysis it is a great tool. Only thing that I would change is add Yandex search.

Richard from OhWP

Good value for money

It`s an easy to use tool with a clean and simple user interface what can help you and your clients achieve better rankings in search engines. Really good value for money, especially comparing to the `big ones`. Great for someone who just started SEO and those who don`t want to pay top $ for a service and can live with a bit of limited functionality.

Pros

I use it on my sites and client sites as well - competitor ranks is a really useful function as it allows me to compare the results of the keywords against their results to see, where can I make changes. The user interface is clean and simple, easy to use.

Cons

I could use keyword explorer / keyword ideas / how hard to rank to those / etc.

Glenn Wallace, from Webjutsu

Great Rank Tracker! Glad I Found This Software

I needed a way to track client SEO keywords in the cloud. I have other seo tracking tools that run on my computer but had to mess with proxies and other nonsense. This application was easy to use, setup and works great delivering the updated reports I need for my clients.

Pros

I like the speed of this software in bringing back search results as well as how easy it is to use. tons of functionality to boot.

Cons

I didn't find anything about this software that I did not like at this point.

Great for precise rankings for desktop and mobile

Pros

It's easy to get an overview of your website's rankings. They are accurate - and updated every day. Great!

Cons

There's a couple of things: The customer support is not easy to deal with. We get unclear answers from them, where it doesn't seems like they know the tool. You can export everything individual per domain, but even though there is the option to see all tagged keywords across your domains - you can't export this table. I wish more people would understand the need for reporting across domains - not just one domain per time... But everything at once. For automated reporting, there's only the option to receive the recurring report by email in a PDF format. Even though you in the same tool can download the same report manually in CSV, XLS, and Google Sheets formats etc. I wish it would be possible to get this by email every month - to make my reporting more automated. Automation is key when you manage 25+ domains - and want to connect rankings with numbers from other systems, like how many links where build etc. Create this feature, or just the automated reports and we will be happy to pay extra.

Response from AccuRanker

Replied March 2020

Thanks for your review and comments! We are working hard to constantly improve our rank tracker so all feedback is valuable to us. Automated reporting is also possible with CSV, Excel and Google Sheets. Go into Scheduled Reports setting and select Report Type (PDF, Excel, CSV, or Google Sheets). Only is you select to create this report for all domains in the group, the only format available is PDF. We have noted your feedback on reporting across domains. If you wish to discuss this in more detail please email us support@accuranker.com.

Jan from Mooza

Best rank tracker I've come across so far

AccuRanker helps me get a good view into keyword ranks. It does so in a very easy to understand way. I can understand a lot just by looking at one screen. I use it almost daily.

Pros

I was quite hesitant when I discovered AccuRanker, as it was completely unknown to me. But I tried it and quickly grew accustomed to it. I found myself using it more than my other SEO tools and eventually used exclusively (for rank tracking). The reason why AccuRanker works is the nicer UI and faster pulling of data. Other SEO tools offer more features, but their rank tracking is often hard to get around in. AccuRanker has lots of space that is uses just to display the rankings and the way it will display all countries and search engines in one screen (but still offer filtering) is far better from how other tools solve this. I hope they don't mess with the UI in the future (as I know many tools eventually switch from sidebar to top navigation because of phones and whatever). As of now, AccuRanker is my primary rank tracker I use.

Cons

Well as mentioned before, AccuRanker is only a rank tracker. As the only SEO tool in someone's toolkit, it's not enough. But, I don't see this as a bad thing. I think it's good it is a specialized tool, because what it's supposed to do, it does better than anyone else. Using AccuRanker for rank tracking and other SEO tool for other features is really the best case.

Tom from Premiere Property Group, LLC

Clean - Visual - Easy to Use - The Information I Need

I think AccuRanker does a great job taking data and putting it in a visual format that can be understood at a glance. If I have to spend all of my time trying to understand the numbers in front of me I am wasting a lot of time I could be using to apply what I know and improve what I have done.

Pros

AccuRanker is easy to use. I have tried other keyword ranking programs and never did fully understand how to use them. I choose my domain and put my keywords in. I can choose desktop and/or mobile so I know how people are consuming my information. Graphs and charts tell me which keywords and pages are working so I know what I am doing correct and where I might want to continue to improve. I can choose to be kept up with my progress by email so it is effortless until I am ready to focus on more details and implement changes. I started at a low keyword count and was so impressed I went back and signed up for more. Amazing that a program can appear to be so simple, yet so effective. I am looking forward to continued improvement with my SEO because of AccuRanker.

Cons

That I have been using it so much I haven't had time to take the Webinar on all that it can do. No program is perfect but after 4 weeks I am still waiting to find out what I don't like.

Cynthia from Platinum Live Usa

A rank tracker tool that can track mobile and desktop results.

Pros

AccuRanker is a great tool to track my keywords. It can track mobile/desktop results in an instant. They provide an accurate ranking results with their Live SERP tool. It can also track local keywords by choosing your location or country. AccuRanker also offers a free-14 day trial and they have some free tools that you can use right away like Google Grump and SERP checker.

Cons

I do not have any problems with AccuRanker. Its accurate and it works really well.

Matthew from Alador and Smith

AccuRanker is the best option if you have lots of keywords to track!

AccuRanker is indeed an accurate rank tracker.

Pros

As a part of an SEO agency, we have a lot of keywords to track. Accuranker is one of the tools that we are using to track hundreds of keywords. Their lowest plan allows us to track 500 keywords with automatic and manual daily updates. I can also integrate our Google Analytics and import our keywords from Google Search console. Their tracker is very reliable and accurate as well.

Cons

You need a bigger plan in order to unlock some advanced options like unlimited users, SERP History, API and monitoring the ranks of your competitors. Those are not available on their lowest plan.

Elaine from The Great Chicago Fire Sale

Accurate and lightning fast!

It is accurate and it helped me to monitor my website's rankings.

Pros

AccuRanker offers a lot of benefits to us. It is a great rank tracker software. Working with it is fast and easy. The dashboard is simple and I really like the design and the combination of colors of it. It is pretty accurate and it automatically refreshes our keywords every 24 hours. They have a really helpful blog that contains news about SEO and tips on how to become a better internet marketer. Their pricing is competitive as well.

Cons

Some of the advanced features like SERP history and unlimited users are not available in their lower plans.

Richard from Bars and Hustle

Accurate and indeed a fast rank tracker!

Accuranker is one of the most accurate rank tracker out there.

Pros

First of all, Accuranker allows us to try their software for free for 14 days. The tracker is fast and very accurate. It also shows the SERP history of the keywords and they offer an in-depth analysis for smarter decision making. The keywords are automatically updated once a day, but I can also manually update them if I want to.

Cons

The minimum keywords you can track is 500. If you have below that, you might look for an alternative.

Vinson Matthew from Konker Digital

Best Keyword Rank Tracker

I have tried a lot of keyword ranking software and only accuranker can provide the most accurate results with amazing reporting templates and options.

Pros

The ability to track keywords with a 24 hour frequency accurately and displaying not just the actual rankings but also additional rankings such as local 3 pack, knowledge cards, featured snippet, etc. I also love how you can track your competitors without additional costs on the keyword tracking credits. Accuranker can also generate beautiful and detailed reports in pdf, excel, public link for ease of access to clients.

Cons

At this point of writing, the reporting orientation for pdf reports is only available in landscape mode. Hoping that they will have the option to have a portrait layout with just the important metrics such as keyword, actual url that is currently ranking, and search volume or ranking changes.

Response from AccuRanker

Replied May 2019

Hi Vinson. Thanks for your feedback. You can customise what kind of data your reports show. However, at the moment it's not possible to choose between landscape and portrait mode for the PDF format.

Dave from PixelProjects

Solid tool, but choose your package carefully

I check selected keyword rankings for my portfolio of websites daily from this easy to use platform. It's a great way to quickly check SERP performance of a group of sites.

Pros

AccuRanker really is easy to use. From importing/exporting your keywords data via any of the several integrations to the almost instant ranking updates with a click of a button. I use it everyday.

Cons

When you are tracking several sites it's common to reach the limit of your keyword allocation. The only way to get around this is to either track fewer keywords or upgrade to a higher plan.

James from Consultant

A must-have tool for daily checks

Pros

We use accuranker daily to monitor our organic positions and serp features, as well as comparing ourselves against competitors. Accuranker not only helps monitor the current state of organic but helps drive strategy and focus on new areas and angles to tackle.

Cons

Nothing! They are so reactive to change, it's brilliant. More and more features are added at no extra cost.

Julian from Intelligo

Able to connect with Google Data Studio

Pros

Finally a price friendly rank tracker that can be used as a Google Data Studio source. UX can feel a bit slow sometimes but other from that a great product.

Cons

Slow User experience when clicking around the software

Mario from MC Marketing 360

Fully Loaded Rank Traking System

It is really easy to use, I didn't have to contact them to set up everything. Really user-friendly. I still have things to learn on the platform, but I'm confident to say that this is so far the best one I have used so far.

Pros

They have a lot of really good data that other rank tracker do not offer. A live chat and a quick reply when not available. Highly recommended!

Cons

If you haven't set a location for your keyword when you added them, you have to delete them and add them again. However I understand that because the history won't be accurate since the new data will be geo targeted. All Mixed up. Also, the process to share the ranking to client is no super easy to find.

Response from AccuRanker

Replied May 2019

Hi Mario. Thanks for your feedback. There are several ways to share rankings with clients. You can download customised PDF, CSV and Excel reports any time and send them manually. You can also have reports sent by email, both automatically or on demand, and you can schedule them for daily, weekly or monthly sendings.

Andreas from Search Partners

Best rank-tracking software

Easy daily exact rankings and reports for clients worldwide.

Pros

Ease of use, pricing is fair and customer support is ok. Simply the best rank-tracking software online, would't recommend any other platform.

Cons

Dosen't support small PC-screens, tablets or phones – wven a 15" retina screen is to small to show all tables. Would be awesome with a mobil- and tablet app.

Best Keyword Tracking Software for SEO Pros

Awesome service that shows I am on my way to #1 google spot money

Pros

The fact it covers all keyword ranking types from google, local, bing and more

Cons

My lack of keywords to track due to my budget.

Sorin from Wasabi

Accurate and fast ranker!

We needed a a good seo ranker for our clients. And since each of them has between 10 and 100 main keywords, we knew we were looking for both quantity and quality. We were very pleasantly surprised by AccuRanker: it does what it says on the package. And the kicker? It not only shows Google data, but also Yandex, Baidu, Bing and YouTube. Since our clients are all over the world, this fit the bill nicely.

Pros

SEO is changing day by day. Without a good ranker, it's hard to know how you or your clients are doing. AccuRanker is not your run of the mill service in this category. It understand its users and provides things like: - unlimited users - great for an agency where there are multiple people checking ranks - share of voice - not just see how much traffic you're getting, but percent out of the total available - google data studio integration - this was a major win for us, as we use GDS for all our clients Frankly, there are too many good things to mention about AccuRanker. It's a solit partner for us.

Cons

The interface is something that could be improved. Or rather rebuilt from the ground up. It sometimes feels childish, other times it feels like a generic dashboard time. Buttons feels squishy and there's no overall weight to your actions within the app - it's something we've learned to get used to and live with.

Misses One Thing

Pros

Ok, that title may sound negative but it's not, this software is the best I have used so far and the share of voice is astounding.

Cons

There's one thing would make this the best rank tracker out there and that's the ability to identify keywords you already rank for or could achieve. This is similar to the way moz does it and other competitors and that's the only thing that would tip this into the stratosphere of excellence.

Awesome Rank Tracking Tool

AccuRaker tool is the best SEO tool I found. Everything is perfect.

Pros

AccuRanker has user friendly interface. the navigation system is really great. this tool can use without previous experience.AccuRanker gives high quality keyword set. those are really accurate. Also, the price is reasonable.

Cons

I didn't get any issues with the keywords data. So I don't have any complaint about this tool

Sagar from Waobe.com

Best Rank Tracker I have tried so far

I have tried many rank trackers so far, However, I think AccuRanker is the one I will stick to. It's the best one so far.

Pros

The UI, Speed, Attention to detail and mobile and desktop rank tracking feature. Also, they support multiple search engines + multiple locations.

Cons

There are no mobile apps, there should be an iOS app at least. And on the overview page, it should show how many keywords are actually ranking in top positions.

Burak from Infoluence

Accurate & Fast

Pros

AccuRanker earns its name and provides accurate results (even for languages other than English)... and it's quite fast. Rankings get updated in less than a minute, even in seconds. The UI is beautiful, graphs are easy-to-understand. And most importantly... "Share of Voice" report gives you a meaningful number to help you evaluate your SEO efforts at a glance.

Cons

My only concern with AccuRanker is how it calculates total keywords. If you want to track the same keyword at Google (desktop), Google (mobile), Bing (desktop), and Bing (mobile) -- that takes 4 keywords per location. (e.g. If you want to track the same keyword on 3 different locations for all 4 search engines, then you need to spend 12 keywords for the same keyword).

The abosolut best rank tracker

In love.

Pros

The is only one king of ranking apps, and that is AccuRanker. Far better than Ahrefs integrated rank tracker.

Cons

I don't see any con. It's just perfect. Well the only thing is that is not free.

Gregory from Papercut

Good enough

Pros

I've bought AccuRanker as a AppSumo deal. The price for lifetime licence was just amazing. What I like about AccuRanker is nice design and good UX. Very useful feature is ability to check rank for maps and mobile - apart from regular desktop results.

Cons

I don't know if it was just me, but I had some problems with surfing across AccuRanker software on iPhone 7.

Must have

When You'll be using it, probably You almost see what You're doing wrong, and that's the corect answer. It's very accurate, very professional yet very easy.

Pros

Sub accounts - especially udefull function for my customer Integrations with GA, GSC, Google Data Studio, Google Sheets and many others Interface on the desktop

Cons

-Interface on the mobile is the same like on the desktop -sometimes problematic with not especial large screen of phone - first look at interface It can be confusing when You're looking for triangles and You see the reds[which mean You're going top], and green when you're going down, but when You click at the domain name that You're watching there's normal colors[red for drops,green for tops]

Atul from iSoftx Technologies

Liveranker

Excellent in providing best seo ranking services to me and my clients

Pros

No doubt there are so many rank tracking tool. Why Accuranker, I was in doubt. But when I used the Accuranker, then I found the difference. Its ranking reports are very much correct about ranks. Also it provides in depth reporting. What is more important is that it checks ranking on demand which no other tools in the world provide. It is just like live ranking. So I can say the Accuranker is a really and truely liveranker. Thanks Accuranker for developing a really perfect tool for SEO rankings.

Cons

I have found not a single negative point. It is really a best and pure ranking software

Daniel from Hamann Media GbR

best SEO Tools ever

one of the best SEO Tools i ever user

Pros

The many functions and possibilities are very good.

Cons

Unfortunately, there is no free plan to test the app

Response from AccuRanker

Replied May 2019

Hi Daniel. Thank you for your feedback :-) We offer a 14-day free trial in order for new users to test the app. Anyone can sign up on our homepage here: https://app.accuranker.com/register

Eugenio from Internet services

One of the best tracking solutions

It was recommended to me and is becoming my default tool for tracking positions. As long as I maintain these quality levels, I will continue to use it.

Pros

Ease of consulting and exporting data. Its amazing.

Cons

On a mobile phone, you have to debug the data display. However, it's better than anyone you've tried.

AccuRanker is accurate!

This solves the business problem of showing my clients ACCURATE ranking improvements on our SEO efforts.

Pros

What's killer feature of AccuRanker? It's killer feature is that it is Accu-Rate! I've used ALL of the SEO tools, and they ALL have a ranking feature that purports to show you how your site ranks at any given time. For most of the tools its more of a "guideline". It kinda shows where they are, or where they were last week, etc... But AccuRanker shows where you ACTUALLY are in the rankings. Having that sort of accuracy is invaluable for my clients. I can only show the ranking improvements to my clients if the ranks are accurate. That's why AccuRanker is so valuable. It takes the map pack into account and will show you the history of how they ranked too. So you can see how your site ranked for a particular keyword over time and match that to what you have been doing to improve it.

Cons

It's a bit expensive, but you gotta pay for quality!

Maarten from Maarten Mellemans

Incredibly Easy And Fast

Pros

I like how fast it is, even with a lot of keywords. This makes tracking changes in my SEO strategy or pages very easy to track. The layout is also user friendly. Great value for the price.

Cons

The arrows and colors for the rankings are sometimes confusing.

Samuel from Sleeping Giant Media

AWR eat your heart out

I've moved over from AWR cloud, and won't be looking back. This is much slicker, and a much faster interface.

Pros

Ease of use, and simple interface! The fact that most of the things you need are right to hand within 2 clicks makes reporting simple.

Cons

There isn't a lot of downsides, although based on an account with more keywords, it can sometimes be a pain not being able to filter all results with multiple filters.

Response from AccuRanker

Replied May 2019

Hi Samuel. Thanks for your feedback. We're pleased to hear that you're happy with AccuRanker. You can apply multiple filters to your keywords in the 'Keywords' tab within Domains, and even save the selected filters as a segment for later use.

Shekhor from Biz Brainers

Best Real Time Rank Tracker

Being an affiliate marketer I was always looking for a rank tracker for the money, thanks god AccuRanker came as a savior. Got it from AppSumo, didn't think twice to stack the max numbers of codes (5) to get most out of it. I am happy that I took the chance and I am really grateful to them.

Pros

Almost all rank tracker tracks the keyword after a certain time interval. AccuRanker can track on demand. And that's what I liked most about this piece of software.

Cons

To be honest, real-time rank tracking is a bit slow. I know there may be some real stuff working behind the server but still, it will be great if they can speed the process up.

Ganesh from RankMe1

Pros

The Keyword Tracking is Really Accurate Dashboard is Very Simple and Easy to Use Can see Overall Rankings in a Beautiful graph

Cons

I will be excellent if we can get more keywords for Tracking at Lower price

James from Not Waiting for Superman

What a great keyword tracking solution!

What a good purchase at a great price .. I will happily be using this as my go to KW tracking software for years to come.

Pros

I am not a techy or a lover of data - Google analytics has me quite scared at times - but I am loving using Accuranker. It’s easy to quickly get the data I need to track my progress in the search engine rankings, and I have got a really good idea of the sort of KWs google is ranking me for from using it.

Cons

I don’t have a problem with anything so far - the tool seems to have a depth I have yet to understand but I would count that as a good thing.

Jorge from Flat 101

Easy to use and powerfull rank tracking tool

Accurank provides me an efficient tracking tool, with a lot of integrations with third party data to enrich my tracking reports with powerful insights. It easy to use and present a very fluid UI experience. The integration with other data sources can be done in a few clicks. Only miss that the Grump Rating monitoring the spanish market :)

Pros

I love the third party data integrations, you can connect with Adobe Analytics, Data Studio (fantastic for reporting), Search Console, Google Analytics, ...

Cons

I would like that it can track Yandex, YouTube, Amazon, Baidu, and other search engines. Actually, it only tracks Bing and Google.

Evan from Raleigh Digital

Top Quality Rank Tracker

Fantastic tool. I've tried many rank trackers but always come back to Accu.

Pros

Integration with Datastudio is probably the most important feature. Makes reporting to clients very easy.

Cons

Interface takes some time to get familiar with but it is not complicated

Lisa from A Day in our Shoes

Industry: Writing and Editing

Great for bloggers ready to take that next step.

Great--I needed something more, I'm doing well with on page seo, needed to look up more--expand my strategy.

Pros

It's easy to use, reports are easy to understand

Cons

Still working out how to upload and change my keywords

Response from AccuRanker

Replied May 2019

Hi Lisa. Thanks for your feedback. You can upload your keywords in several ways. You can import them from a CSV file, and you can also import them from number of third-party tools, including Google Search Console. We also have some help guides available here: https://www.accuranker.com/help/integrations. Separately you can contact our customer success team via the chat function who will be happy to guide you (orange icon at bottom right corner of AccuRanker's homepage)

Zia from TRC Cloud

A tough job done made simple

Overall I am very happy with the app, it's fast, clean and responsive. It is a great tool towards effective decision making about the performance of SEO keywords.

Pros

SEO used to be a difficult subject for me until I come across AccuRanker. I love the friendly and objective UI to getting complex SEO tasks done with simplicity

Cons

I could not find integration with WordPress, it should be able to extract the keyword already in use automatically, this cloud is already there but I am not able to find it so far.

Response from AccuRanker

Replied May 2019

Hi Zia. Thanks for your feedback. Unfortunately we don't have an integration with WordPress at the moment.

Nicole from Raising an extraordinary person

Industry: Individual & Family Services

Accuranker Review

Overall accuranker is helping me reach my goal of doubling organic traffic in 2019

Pros

I love how easy it is to track my rankings with accuranker and monitor the change on a daily basis . In just about a month Ive improved my ranking by up to 46 spaces for some of my keywords. It's also helped me plan future keywords for upcoming articles.

Cons

There is nothing I dislike about accuranker but I would like if it had a function to give suggestions for improvements for specific keywords since SEO is something I've only recently started making a high priority .

Lesley from Dr Lesley Phillips, School of Intuition

Accuranker review

I do like the SEO information supplied. I use it when I write my posts. Also, I use it to determine the topics for my radion show.

Pros

I like the price of the product. Also, it has lots of fields that can be added or subtracted with respect to what you need in the way of information.

Cons

I do not like the format of the download. It is difficult to read far as the size of the print in PDF. I would rather a CSV file that I can work with.

Response from AccuRanker

Replied May 2019

Hi Lesley. Thanks for your feedback. You can download customised PDF, CSV, Excel and Google Sheets reports. Just use the drop down menu to select your format of choice.

Jose Manuel from Jmpacheco.com

Simply spectacular!

Being able to automatically send reports to my clients is an incredible benefit. I am very grateful to Accuranker.

Pros

I like the usability of the interface, it's super simple and complete. The results offered by the tool I have contrasted and are the most real I have seen. What I like most about the tool is the customization of the reports that can be sent to customers.

Cons

What I like least about the tool is that the notes don't appear in the overview. I also don't like that the tool isn't available in Spanish yet, although I suppose they will soon.

Excellent Tool for SEO

Need a single place to review and track keywords, ranking, and general SEO. Helped create better ranking websites.

Pros

The flexibility of tracking information is key! The ability to have sub-accounts helps offload the monitoring to others. Very robust amount of data available.

Cons

Would be nice to have better information on what some of the specific information means and where it comes from. A bit of research is required to understand some of the information as they lean heavily on industry terms that the casual or new user may be unfamiliar with

Shawn from Quantive

Best Keyword Tracker Tested

It's been fantastic. I'm in there every day and will use it more as our clientele grows.

Pros

Love the daily updates and wealth of data you get from Accuranker in comparison to other tools. The flexibility has been fantastic and I'm just beginning to play around with their connection to Data Studio. That alone looks to be worth it.

Cons

Small thing: wish it was a bit more clear that the same KW tracked on desktop and mobile would count as two towards your KW units used. This is in line with competitors in the market, but I missed it.