What are Advanced Web Ranking users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Advanced Web Ranking software through verified user reviews

• icon"The price is certainly right compared to certain other big names in this area, at least for the non-cloud version."
  • icon"It's also quick and easy to search for information to answer the questions that are relevant to you...and it's got some powerful reporting too."
  • icon"Finally, they simply have the best customer service team out there in my opinion. Great people... very nice... care immensely about their customers and are simply a great team to work with."
  • icon"Inability to schedule rankings and reports to be run on specific future dates."
  • icon"I don't really have any con's for this software. The only slightly negative thing I can think of is that I have occasionally been confused as to how to achieve a specific end result with the software."
  • icon"There are so many interactive screens and reports to choose from that a new user can sort of get lost trying to figure it all out. Of course, I was a new user over 5 years ago."

Browse all Advanced Web Ranking Reviews

• Have you used Advanced Web Ranking and would like to share your experience with others?

Nils

March 2022

Our prefered ranktracker for many years

Having multiple options to track keywords for our clients, this is still our prefered tool.

Pros

The dashboard is userfriendly and the data is reliable. There are many options to track keyword rankings, like desktop, mobile, local search engines.

Cons

I would like to have a client portal so clients can log in to see there rankings.

Better price / quality

Reasons for switching to Advanced Web Ranking

RankTracker from LinkAssistant is a desktop tool and AWR Cloud is cloud software. So we do not need to open the software manually to track keywords. Also, working with a larger team makes cloud software the prefered option.

Edward

My go-to web ranking software in my SEO toolbox

Overall AWR is one of the top software packages I have ever purchased and it is a valuable part of my monthly SEO work.

Pros

There are so many things to love about AWR, but even with all the amazing features it offers, the greatest asset is their team! I have had nothing but positive interactions with their team since first buying the desktop version of their software many years ago. When it was time to migrate to the cloud version they were extremely helpful and made sure our transition was seamless. Could not ask for better support. For the software itself - the interface is very clean and easy to navigate, the features are robust, and the the information it provides me for our clients is invaluable.

Cons

I don't really have any con's for this software. The only slightly negative thing I can think of is that I have occasionally been confused as to how to achieve a specific end result with the software. There are so many interactive screens and reports to choose from that a new user can sort of get lost trying to figure it all out. Of course, I was a new user over 5 years ago. =)

Reasons for choosing Advanced Web Ranking

AWR is easier to use and offers more value for the same, or less money. Also I had a much better pre-purchase experience with AWR's team than I did with the other companies.

Reasons for switching to Advanced Web Ranking

AWR offers more value for less money. Moz is fairly expensive and you only get the truly valuable features at the higher pricing tiers.

Ruth

Track SEO campaign keywords easily

Pros

This historical rank tracking tool stands up to many others I've tried. One of the best things about this tool is that it stores a cached version of the serp so you can look back and see exactly what was appearing for clients on a particular day or month. Also integrates and connects with Search Console for a website which makes it useful to have all the information in one place.

Cons

Only downside is that you have to wait up to 24 hours for data to be collected when you add in new keywords you want to track. I also found the interface difficult to navigate around the first couple of times I logged in.

February 2022

Best in the market

Does what it needs to do, essential for any SEO agency.

Pros

The ease of set up of accounts, through to the pricing structure gives this tool the edge over others. The API download and exports allow you to take control of your data and are not restricted to only using the platform.

Cons

Keyword units do need to be managed. No live reporting feature. There could be a better competitor dashboard of why a ranking drops or increases.

Reasons for choosing Advanced Web Ranking

Previous experience of the platform and knowing it could complete a job.

Reasons for switching to Advanced Web Ranking

Pricing, reliability, ease of use

Nicholas

Does what is should...and does it well

Pros

It's really clear to use both internally and for less experienced customers. It's also quick and easy to search for information to answer the questions that are relevant to you...and it's got some powerful reporting too.

Cons

It would be nice if it had some more integrations to allow us to share the data with more ease.

Reasons for choosing Advanced Web Ranking

We've used it since it was desktop and it just works for us.

Marshall

Over-The-Top Advanced Web Ranking Software

Overall it's a great software and does what I need it to do but it's way over-priced for what I use and need and it's not accurate all the time on rankings. Sometimes it says the site isn't ranked but I go on Google and can see it in a LIVE search, it doesn't always record the analytics either and that's frustrating.

Pros

All the features I need to get the job done (which are like 3 maybe 4 at max) and I can track all my Client's keywords and send monthly reports.

Cons

It's way too expensive for my usage! I only use 1/3 of what my $99 account gives me and that's because I'm a small solopreneur and you don't have anything priced cheaper based on usage. I feel like you guys could do better for those of us who don't need so many credits, maybe sell them in small credit packages?? Lastly, I don't like the abundance of features you keep adding that literally have NOTHING to do with my business as a Marketer, it's like you built the software for designers or web devvers which are both going out of style and not for Internet Marketers who focus solely on SEO. The website audit tool sucks in comparison to other sites even the Free one at SEOptimer.com is better in appearance and data.

Reasons for choosing Advanced Web Ranking

I just discovered Long Tail Pro and they offer an internal ranking tracker and reporting service. If I can't get a smaller bill monthly with you guys based on my usage I'll have no choice but to move over to Long Tail Pro.

Reasons for switching to Advanced Web Ranking

I didn't want to spend 3 days doing manual keyword entries for rankings.

Gary

Longtime User Says It All

Pros

AWR makes it incredibly easy for my SEO company to support its clients, with a variety of Web Analytics tools. AWR's customer support is superior and always prompt and courteous.

Cons

I can't think of a thing I don't like about using AWR.

Pricing and reputation.

Simon

Great Search Engine Rank Tracking Tool

Fantastic support who listen and are quick to respond and help with questions or get bugs/issues fixed. And they listen to suggestions!

Pros

Easy to set up and get going. Runs automatically you don't need to worry about it. Accurate results. Good integration & export options.

Cons

Some of the exported reports could be updated as their format isn't as user friendly as it could be.

Neil

February 2022

Accurate, Cost Effective and Great Customer Service

I've been using Advanced Web Ranking for nearly 10 years and have used it across a number of businesses.

Pros

Easy to use and setup. Great customer service. Accurate results.

Cons

Can be easy to use credits quickly which can mean regular keyword reviews and management.

Arturas

The best tool

I use this tool many years, I think it is the best tool on the market.

Pros

To track keyword ranking positions. Easy to use.

Cons

I do not know :) Maybe SERP dificulty....

Todd

Industry: Public Relations and Communications

Excellent Software for SEO and ORM Professionals

Very satisfied and easy to use.

Pros

I have been using AWRCloud for a while now and I find it to be a very useful and accurate program for tracking ranking and delivering client reporting details. The support team is responsive and I often stumble upon new features that improve the user experience. I would highly recommend to SEO and ORM professionals.

Cons

I can't really think about any negatives, although it took me a while to figure out that Google Local ranking needs to be added manually and is not automatically included in reporting.

Price and Performance

August 2022

Best keyword ranking tool

We've been using AWR for 3 years now and are really happy with the results and performance. We can use it as whitelabel tool for our agency and can add many users and clients to the backend

Pros

Plain simple: just gets keyword rankings and does the job really well. No other unnessesary features that would make the tool too expensive.

Cons

If you need daily tracking, it becomes quite expensive when you track it for multiple domains and countries.

Reasons for choosing Advanced Web Ranking

Most other tools offer more than just keyword rankings and are therefore more expensive.

Reasons for switching to Advanced Web Ranking

We switched because we only needed a keyword ranking tool. Ahrefs is great if you need more in your toolbox. If you just want keyword rankings, AWR is the tool to stick with.

Darryl

Best Rank Tracking Suite - Nothing Else Comes Close

As noted in the title, nobody comes close to awr in my opinion when it comes to value for price. I have. been using them for many years (going back to their enterprise desktop tool which was also amazing). Try them out, you won’t be disappointed.

Pros

Tracks large numbers of keywords for a great price, setup and track multiple projects with ease, tracks entire competitive rank sets with the top sites report - not just your own rankings, incredibly easy to export raw data for your own purposes, tbey also have the api if needed. Finally, they simply have the best customer service team out there in my opinion. Great people... very nice... care immensely about their customers and are simply a great team to work with.

Cons

Large keyword projects (20k keywords plus) used to take time and with their hourly, daily, weekly limitations you would never be quite sure when your checks would finish. This would sometimes hamper client deliverables on a tight deadline. However, this piece has been dramatically improved in recent months and is no longer an issue. Also, they pull the top 5 pages of results as a minimum. This is not necessary and makes large projects an issue with exports of more than a million rows which excel has problems with. They are working on this as well though (they listen to customer feedback) and I am looking forward to a change coming to that feature.

Reasons for choosing Advanced Web Ranking

Originally I needed scale at an affordable price and i needed raw data of the entire ranked market. Mist large platforms are incredibly pricey and do not offer the flexibility I needed at the scale I typically work at. AWR checked all our boxes and then far exceeded our expectations. Hence why its been many years with no intention of changing anytime soon.

Andy

Solid rank tracker

Having used probably the majority of larger-scale ranking trackers, I settled on AWR for good reason - it's reliable, reasonably priced and offers the data I need in a convenient format. I'm happy to recommend it for those need a "pure" ranking tracker.

Pros

AWR is a solid rank tracker, with good flexibility in terms of dividing credits between different search engines, geographic targeting and so on. Updates are reliable and quick. Ability to monitor 49 competitors for each set of keywords is a big plus.

Cons

While there are features such as site auditing, these are a bit of a "bolt on" and not especially useful. I imagine this is to compete with the likes of SEM Rush and the other "all in one" tools. Some aspects of data analysis have limitations (e.g. comparing rankings).

Art

Best $$ value in ranking software

It is the best combination of gaining real value in ranking information and keyword performance in a timely and efficient manner at a very cost effective price.

Pros

I like the support and that the reports for each of my clients are customizable, and that the reports are easy to generate. I mostly like that the reports can be generated as often as needed and the results are available very quickly. The price is attractive, especially if you are just getting started.

Cons

Learning the difference between the old and new versions of the software. I am not familiar with some industry terms and would like some explanations in plain english rather than assuming I understand certain terms.

Thierry

Industry: Computer Networking

Advanced Web Ranking

Le système de comparaison des résultats avec des sites en compétion permet d'ajuster le site pour son contenu. Les outils d'analyse des contenus apportent une aide précieuse pour cela.

Pros

Une fois bien maîtrisées toutes les fonctionnalités, il est possible d'obtenir des informations très pertinentes sur le positionnement d'un site web pour des mots clés choisis, pour les réseaux sociaux et bien d'autres critères.

Cons

Certains moteurs de recherche commencent à faire blocage lors de l'utilisation de ce logiciel et empêchent ainsi la remontée des données.

Juergen

State Of The Art Tool

I have been using this software for 6+ years. In average I monitor 15 websites. This tool is superior to all others in its class. Just my two cents.

Pros

Unlimited websites, only limited by monthly keyword units Can almost instantly pull ranking results All aspects of monitoring are covered A wealth of possibilities, fine-tune your needs

Cons

Comes at a price, however, the software is constantly being developed and the price remained largely constant for years.

Most comprehensive performance

Scott

Industry: Graphic Design

The perfect solution for our monthly SEO reports

We have been using AWR since the old desktop platform and by transfering to the cloud solution we have been able to automate a lot of the processes saving us time and money while providing our client accurate reports.

Pros

We love that we can access the software via cloud and also the automation process, we also love the way you can set the reports to provide local search term results.

Cons

We would love more customisation and more features within the reports

Matteo

March 2022

An in-depth rank-tracking and ranking intelligence tool for international projects.

Thanks to AWR I have a clear view of where my sites and key competitors stand in terms of visibility, traffic and potential.

Pros

The possibility to easily track all (and only) the KWs, SERPs and competitors that really matter to you simplifies your SEO and Strategic tasks by reducing noise.

Cons

Despite having greatly improved from the older versions, the interface and ease of use of different kinds of reports is not always great.

Reasons for choosing Advanced Web Ranking

Rank-tracking focus, international scope, support, in-depth data

Sean

This reviewer was invited by us to submit an honest review and was entered into a raffle as a thank you.

Inexpensive way to monitor SEO efforts

Pros

Cons

The fact that reporting is output from the non-cloud version to your own servers/drive instead of being published to the web for easier sharing with teams. The cloud version does offer web-based reports but last time I looked the cloud version did not have all the important features of the non-cloud version and also cost more.

Kai

Great Keyword Tracking Solution

It's been a great experience. I'm more confident in tracking my keyword rankings.

Pros

I love how easy AWR has made it to track my and my clients' keywords and integrate with Google Analytics and Google Search Console.

Cons

There are a ton of features. Setting this up if you're less technical (or less familiar with SEO) can be awkward.

Shin

Using it for years

Been using it for years. I can easily understand what is happening with our sites.

Pros

Ease of use Feature requests will be considered and if useful be implemented Value for money

Cons

I hope they would do better with their APIs

Reasons for choosing Advanced Web Ranking

ease of use, value for money, pricing model(can make as many accounts and register competitors)

Reasons for switching to Advanced Web Ranking

ease of use, value for money

Stepan

Time used: Free Trial

January 2016

Good for starters but includes only basic functionality

AWR is a tool for monitoring website ranking in search engines. All of the comments below refer to the state of the cloud tool for 2013-2014 when I used it. Pros: it allows you to track your website in multiple search engines and countries for certain keywords daily/weekly/monthly. You can manage multiple websites and compare your positions with those of your competitors. The customer support is great - they're always ready to help you out, and response time is quick. Cons: keyword organization in groups is hard to implement - the interface is sometimes tricky to use. The tool lacks some functionality that many other SEO tools have, like analyzing backlinks, suggesting new keywords, estimating traffic and more. The situation may have changed since 2014 when I last saw that tool. Overall, the tool's relatively easy to use, and does the job that it promises to do - counts your website's ranking in search engines. Some other functionality could be included for it to be broader used in SEO analytics.

Noah

AWR - It does what you'd expect it to

Pros

It is pretty easy to use. Updating/removing keywords is a snap. We're able to get good data frequently.

Cons

The UI just feel old. Additionally it isn't very smart. It would be nice to be able to put in key words, such as zip codes, and have it automatically apply that to other keywords. It requires a bit more manual work than I'd prefer to get those sorts of matches.

Mischa

Excellent Team and have worked with them for a decade.

Always positive with a quick response if there is a problem

Pros

Easy to use , has all the features needed for ranking purposes and the support is 5*

Cons

Not much really! It isn't a problem but it was nice using the desktop app! Cloud is easier though!!

4.79/5 out of 33 reviews