What are Apptivo users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Apptivo software through verified user reviews

• icon"Ease of use and the support staff that helps in time of need. The Chat Team, Customer Service Team, Technical Team are all top notch."
  • icon"A impressive level of integration into other platforms and customization."
  • icon"This software is a great price with an amazing amount of features. It is completely customize-able for any industry and fairly easy to use."
  • icon"Sometimes we get lost in all the features and the setting fields."
  • icon"Some features are missing (Round Robin algorithm, duplication filter, etc)."
  • icon"Can be difficult to navigate if unfamiliar. Can be difficult to customize if unfamiliar."

Browse all Apptivo Reviews

• Have you used Apptivo and would like to share your experience with others?

Don

Industry: Machinery

Apptivo is THE Best CRM Software System Available!!

Outstanding! This is the fourth CRM implementation that I have administered in my career and it was by far the simplest and smoothest process with the greatest customization and functionality! After going through the selection process and reviewing all of the "top CRM Solutions" in great depth, I chose Apptivo and I am super glad that I did! Apptivo keeps the system simple to use, which is a must for sales reps, and provides the customization required. The other "top CRM Solutions" have forgotten what salespeople are REALLy looking for in their CRM tool and as a result, made their system more cumbersome for the user. Not Apptivo, they are deploying their system in the right way and there is no extra charge for excellent customer service! The Apptivo team closely manages my account and QUICKLY addresses any items that I want to change. This has been an excellent rollout!

Pros

Ease of use and customization is awesome! They have kept the system simple while implementing a number of dynamic and intuitive functions. The customer service is EXCELLENT! Most CRM companies just want to sell a boxed product and forget about the user. Apptivo takes the time to identify what the user truly is trying to accomplish and then customizing the software to precisely meet the users' requirements.

Cons

NONE! There are no cons with Apptivo! The system is EXCELLENT!

Reasons for choosing Apptivo

Better customization, easier to use, licensing was the least expensive, cloud-based, 24/7 customer service support at no extra charge.

Reasons for switching to Apptivo

ACT! is a waste of money! DO NOT BUY ACT!

Before you purchase a CRM solution, You really have to check this out!!!

So far, everything's been great. It's been very easy to setup as I want. When I've had questions, there's the chat box for support and they've been VERY helpful every time I've asked.

Pros

Apptivo is the first collaborative, simple, and cost-effective way to manage customers, pipeline, & calendar that I've found. Most others that offer similar functionality will cost you an arm and a leg. Or they'll be reasonable at first, then they'll get you for each of the "add-ons" that you need to make a whole solution for your organization.

Cons

Some of the apps are not quite as intuitive as some others, but that's to be expected considering their business purpose.

Reasons for choosing Apptivo

Everything I need in one app at one monthly price. Not nickel & dime like the others for the same functionality.

Reasons for switching to Apptivo

Very intuitive overall. It's great how all the apps integrate and work with the others. It's very nice to have so much functionality in one place.

Olga

Great software, great value for money

Apptivo helped my organisation create a central system for accessing information about our wide network of contacts and organisations, and helped the team to streamline project management processes.

Pros

Apptivo is a user-friendly software for managing information about stakeholders and organisations, with great functionality for segmenting stakeholders, project management, and integration with other applications like Slack.

Cons

Any functionality issues were quickly resolved by the Apptivo team. The event management functionality could be expanded beyond creating target lists and email campaigns.

Reasons for choosing Apptivo

Apptivo has similar functionality to some of the more expensive products like Salesforce and Insightly, for a fraction of the price.

Sean

Decided to switch to something else

Their software is decent, but they really seem to loathe their Starter Plan customers. The way they hack out features that they don't want available is sloppy, and makes it necessary to come up with ways to work around their intentional stumbling blocks. Apptivo - If you don't want to offer a free product, don't. I got the hint, and I'm setting up PayPal Invoicing tonight.

Pros

I've been using their "Starter Plan" since 2012. It is good enough to get by, and it is free. I mostly use the invoicing module.

Cons

Certain settings in the starter plan don't make sense. For example, the e-mail template includes a link to paying online, but online payments aren't supported in the starter plan. Modifying the e-mail template to take that link out is also not supported in the starter plan. I could deal with all that, but now, after a year of using the recurring invoices feature, they suddenly stop working. The tech support person says I have to upgrade my plan to use that. But the settings pages all work, and my invoices are all just sitting there waiting.

Response from Apptivo

Hello Sean, Thank you so much for taking the time to post this review! We're glad that you enjoyed using Apptivo as a customer for many years. The Starter Plan is generally very limited compared to the other plans. We also upgraded versions since you first created an account with us. This might have caused some unexpected changes. I apologize for the inconvenience caused and will take your feedback to the appropriate teams to help improve our user experience. Thank you again for your feedback! Team Apptivo

Replied June 2019

Gina

Exceeded Expectations

The onboarding team was wonderful and addressed every issue that came up. They were incredibly responsive and Apptivo delivered on all the features we wanted/needed. Apptivo is an absolutely critical part of our business at every level. From lead management, to sales and quoting, to implementation and onboarding of new customers. It is so much more than a CRM for us.

Pros

The onboarding team made sure all of our data was transferred over as we expected and they made everything so easy for us. It is really feature complete so we were able to eliminate multiple other systems and consolidate so it is easier for all staff involved.

Cons

The Outlook integration has had some trouble with calendar appointments that we had to work through.

Reasons for choosing Apptivo

Apptivo is incredibly feature complete and they are more cost effective and support their own product so we can make changes ourselves and also reach out to their support team for help if we need it. It was the best fit for our business by far.

Reasons for switching to Apptivo

We were going to need to spend a lot to re-vamp some processes and it is all consultant based with Dynamics so we decided to look around at other options. Apptivo was by far the best fit for us. It is less costly and easier for us to maintain ourselves. Support and onboarding with Apptivo is top notch.

Gabriel

Google Contact Replacement

We had to keep customizing every time we added a new contact with our old system, here once we customized our fields they are set and there every time. We felt as if we had our own software program made just for us, we walked them through on what we needed and they gave us what we needed and more. They have saved us so much time going forward.

Pros

We worked with Google Contacts but we ran out of contact space with them, we had to look for a system/software that we could customize contact fields to fit our needs. I searched different programs for several weeks narrowing it down to a handful and after trying out all of them we found that Apptivo was the most user friendly, and the one with all the options for us to customize ALL our contact fields. This is what set it apart from the others and the you can't beat the price!

Cons

We are still new to the software, but we have integrated and there is nothing that we don't like about the software. The more we learn about it the more we love it.

Reasons for choosing Apptivo

We decided on Apptivo because everything is user friendly, you can reach customer support and get an answer quickly and you feel as if you have your own software team that can adjust and make changes as you need.

Reasons for switching to Apptivo

We switched because we ran out of contact space, we tried several troubleshooting options and it took weeks to finally realize that we had reached our contact space limit according to Google technical support.

Paula

Industry: Medical Devices

Solo User Migrating from Act! Not a sophisticated CRM user

I would rate the support team excellent. They are helpful. I need to spend more time working with Apptivo to evaluate the software properly

Pros

I am an independent rep working with many brands and had 15 years of contacts in Act database that I needed to extract with all my fields and notes intact. I am not super tech savvy! I made the switch to Apptivo because they have a data migration service for a reasonable fee. The team leader was wonderful and helped held my hand throughout the process. They created the apps that I needed to integrate my data. I have only been using the system for a few months and still learning so i will circle back once I am proficient.

Cons

I use Contacts-Customers & Leads - calendar & marketing. I have the same custom fields in all three apps. I am not thrilled with the fact that if you change a custom field in one app- it doesn't integrate with the others so I have to go into each app each time an update is needed which is time consuming. I wish there was a feature that addressed this. You can only integrate one mail platform so I cannot pull my mail from my various accounts into the Apptivo Suite.

Reasons for switching to Apptivo

I made the switch from Act! because as a single user it was too expensive to use their cloud platform and I need that to operate in the field. I wanted a CRM that I can access from any device.

Apptivo is a good CRM system

Really good, the integration team and helpdesk are awesome and our company contact has been really helpful, despite our slowness.

Pros

Full fetured system for managing leads and contacts as well as invoicing, inventory and quoting

Cons

Would be good if it could integrate with MYOB

Reasons for choosing Apptivo

Price and ease of use during demo, just seemed most logical and easy to use.

Anthony

Early Impressions

Still very early in our use of Apptivo

Pros

Price and Ease of Customization

Cons

Still very early in our use of Apptivo

Reasons for choosing Apptivo

Price and ease of customization

Reasons for switching to Apptivo

Price and lack of customization

Niraj

is so good

last one month they are problem in setup CRP chart support will take to more time implement for setup language problem for contamination support time zone issues for telephonic support

Pros

this very used full App and many app fled are available in this software

Cons

Agenda and task sysnk other software so good

Reasons for choosing Apptivo

This to to request please setup my business senior we are setup last one month not proper used so please arrange technical person and setup my business. call support language problem setup and export adverse for how to used this CRM

Reasons for switching to Apptivo

report, not proper support just like display error we more take time deadpan on you

Steve

Nice Product for the Money

Very good experience thus far.

Pros

This platform is user friendly and is cost effective.

Cons

Possibly shorten the length of the screen shots to where you dont have to scroll down

n/a

Reasons for switching to Apptivo

Salesforce was too complicated for me and expensive

New CMS software

Apptivo has enabled us to maintain and improve our diary management, transitioning away from a much more expensive older established CRM system, which now feels quite outdated and slow by comparison after just a few weeks of using Apptivo.

Pros

This product is easy to use, once you leave behind any legacy training from your old software! It also comes with an excellent APP which enables you to INSTANTLY access your diary anywhere you are. this is a big plus. Once you understand the logic of the programme you realise there is a lot of functionality available to you. We will be picking up various new apps as we need them. this aspect is also helpful as you are not paying for anything you do not need.... until you need it!

Cons

Not a fault of the software, but our biggest challenge is simply unlearning how the old software worked, along with the absence of a right click function - which is the same for any browser based software.

Reasons for choosing Apptivo

All the other options were far more costly / user with apparently similar functionality.

Reasons for switching to Apptivo

This product has an online web version but it is slow, cumbersome and with rather limited functionality which is really quite challenging to access online. We needed to be much more nimble and be able to access our diaries much more quickly and do not regret the move away from ACT.

Great CRM software with excellent service

As a group insurance provider, Apptivo has met our objectives and continues to service our account well. Our overall experience with Apptivo has been excellent.

Pros

Our implementation team was great. They spent a lot of time tailoring Apptivo exactly to our business. We did not have to make our business fit their software, they fit Apptivo to our business. The Apptivo team is still available to help, so service is excellent. It is so customizable and easy for our own team make changes to fields, views and screens. Very intuitive. Anything I need help with the Apptivo team is available.

Cons

I haven't found anything I don't like yet, because each customization I need, they are able to accommodate.

Reasons for choosing Apptivo

Apptivo's easy of use, good reviews, service team and price were right for us.

Reasons for switching to Apptivo

ACT was too expensive and outdated to use. Customization was costly and not user friendly. We also wanted a cloud-based solution and Apptivo's is very good.

Shannon

Industry: Maritime

Learning and loving

The more I learn, the more I love it!

Pros

I love the automation and how easy it is to communicate with our customers and internal team.

Cons

I'm still learning, and although all companies vary in their work flows, I would love to see a more of a road map, as to how apps should relate to one another. Being able to convert an estimate into a quote from the click of a button is great, and the notifications of "who's up next" is great. I guess I just need more time to figure it all out on our end. I know the potential is there, it's a very intuitive product.

Reasons for choosing Apptivo

The look and feel, It's very user friendly and the support is amazing! Between chat, google and youtube you have seem to cover it all.

Reasons for switching to Apptivo

Apptivo just has so much more to offer.

Kevin

Industry: Furniture

Great Value and exceptional support

Moving from an Excel-based CRM which was not regularly updated, or even used by most of the team, we had plenty of room to improve. There are lots of products out there and we investigated quite a few. Some were cost-prohibitive and others just didn't feel comfortable, but with Apptivo, there was so much information, so much support, and all at a very reasonable price. I recommend them to everyone I discuss our CRM with.

Pros

In discussing our needs, I felt straight away that this was a company we could work with. The team went out of their way to ensure that we had everything that we wanted, even if we weren't always sure and changed our minds. they worked with us to ensure a great outcome, and as we now expand the suite of options we are using within the Apptivo framework, they're giving us the same level of service. Very highly recommended, give them a go and you'll not regret it.

Cons

I can't really think of anything. I can get in touch with someone by a multiplicity of methods and so far, they've always been able to resolve my issues, or at least explain why what I wanted is not practical or possible.

Ted

New user that is loving the customization and support

The support team lead by Velu has given me a lot of confidence as a new user. Having access to experts that respond to my inquiries quickly and thoroughly has been very helpful and is the reason I've already been recommending Apptivo to my fellow entrepreneurs.

Pros

The support at Apptivo in AMAZING! I worked with a team to import 15K+ contacts and 72K+ emails and notes from another CRM. They have been extremely helpful, responsive, and on top of all the technical challenges I've had along the way with getting started. I evaluated numerous other CRMs before deciding on Apptivo. I like the ability to customize this CRM to your needs, the price point is fair, and their support team has been extremely helpful with the importing process.

Cons

The import process was time-consuming based on the amount of data I had to bring over and the fact that my old CRM didn't provide an SQL file to make it simple. This is no fault of Apptivo. Features I would like to see: 1. Add email sequences to the Premium plan 2. Fixes are needed for the email sequence, Gmail sidebar, and Triggers (I have put in support requests for these items 3. Add the ability to create simple invoices without having so many required fields. All the required fields in that app make the functionality not work for my business, so I create invoices on another platform

Reasons for choosing Apptivo

The reviews, the price, and the responsiveness of Minh when I wanted to schedule a demo and had questions about the software (great job Minh!)

Reasons for switching to Apptivo

Karma lacked the functionality I needed that Apptivo has.

Lucious

Here's What You Need to Know

Fulfilling

Pros

Do not be decieved by Apptivo's simple interface. It is POWERFUL. Imagine having Sales Force, Mailchimp, Quickbooks all combined into one application that works on all types of devices. That is what apptivo is. I like the fact that there is an app for everything within the Apptivo app itself, and all those apps are free! I like that when i'm customsing and i spot an issue, i click the help button and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] or another support team come online in literally 12 seconds and tell me how to solve the problem. I like the fact that i'm paying just 20 dollars for this instead of 120 dollars per user for sales force. I like the fact that i can customise invoices, set up email templates, set up triggers so whenever i create a type of customer a special type of email is sent from a special address. If i keep going on, i won't stop

Cons

I really can't think of anything. Maybe i do not really like when i cant find a feature, but when i report it, 10 days later i get an email that feature was added. So they solved that problem

Reasons for choosing Apptivo

personal onboarding. pricing and customer support

Tooe xpensive

Dave

Exceptional assistance from Gowmi on recent invoice generation issue

Overall, the wide array of software modules and features contained within each have helped us reasonably well over the past couple years to centralize our product and client billing functions.

Pros

Wanted to give a special thank you to Gowmi, who walked us through - and promptly adjusted templates for us relating to - a specialized case in the creation and sending of a partial payment invoice. We depend on Apptivo for most CRM functions, but we often have special case situations that need a deeper dive - and the present case was one of those. Gowmi took all of the time necessary to view my screenshots and descriptions, research the underlying problem, make changes to the templates we were using, and answered all of my follow-up questions. The problem was resolved in a timely manner, and we got the right information to our client as a result. What more can you ask for? Gowmi, thank you very much again!

Cons

We are into our 3rd year using the paid version of Apptivo. Over this period of time, we've had a moderate number of chat-based technical support issues that we've tried to resolve. Unfortunately, I've learned that if it gets to the point where the tech support team member is compelled to write a support ticket after exhausting their own team's resources, we typically never hear back again as follow-up to the ticket generation. Beyond that, admin users do not get the benefit of seeing any kind of "Your current open support tickets and progress" page that would give us some reassurance that tickets were actually being worked on by the senior support and developer teams. This has been a significant Achilles' heel in an otherwise very functional platform.

Reasons for choosing Apptivo

NetSuite failed (refused) to provide a free trial period of the live product without a sales support person escorting us along the way. This type of independent trial is very important for us, and we are not trying to abuse the generosity of companies who extend such trials in the normal course. Apptivo not only provided a 30-day trial, they willingly extended it for another 30 days to help us complete our evaluation.

Response from Apptivo

Hello Dave, Thank you so much for taking the time to post this review! Our team is thrilled that you were happy with your experience with one of our support representatives. We understand and will collect your feedback regarding followups on tickets to notify our teams accordingly. Thank you so much again! Team Apptivo

Replied August 2019

Industry: Security and Investigations

General

Slow. Very pleased with how things work, but it took a little while to get used to the interface. Now that we have been using it for 3 months or so, it has everything we need all in one place.

Pros

The variety of features that cover Sales to Finance. The value of the apps that are offered fits perfectly into our organization.

Cons

It's sometimes hard to find things. I think this will diminish as I use the product more. The biggest frustration is the integration with other products especially O365. I think I have the email down, but calendar is harder than it should be. Using OneDrive only connects to my personal account and I would like to be able to connect it to our O365 sharepoint folders instead.

Reasons for choosing Apptivo

Some of the alternatives were expensive and didn't offer the value that Apptivo offers. Only Zoho had all the CRM and Project Management features that we needed. Although we thought Zoho was a little easier to get started on, it seemed to have problems with it's integration between it's internal apps and ultimately frustrated us.

Reasons for switching to Apptivo

Needed a more feature rich application

Response from Apptivo

Hello Michael, Thank you so much for taking the time to post this review! Our team is thrilled that you're happy with the value the apps bring to your company. We will collect this feedback on getting familiarized with Apptivo and notify our teams accordingly to improve the process. Thank you, again! Team Apptivo

Replied August 2019

Robert

Making a small business look large and professional

Very Happy with the product. It works well, year in and year out, and this year, I intend to learn how to use more aspects of it. It's a complete sales CRM and I don't really take advantage of that. I use it as an invoice generation tool. I am a loyal user and have no intention of looking elsewhere. BUT please think about that calendar feature. $60 and an invasive integration from Google, feels a bit much.

Pros

It is easy and quick to punch out an invoice copying an old customer invoice and making a couple changes in the body the Output looks Professional when I bill my corporate clients. I like that if I get stuck, CHAT is always available and it's been quick to resolve my confusion or concerns.

Cons

Inconsistent features access between my Ipad and my windows desktop. The IOS (Apple) apps have improved since I started using Apptivo. Although I had to have two separate Apps on my ipad initially and it was confusing, the main app has bulked up to where I rarely need to get on my windows machine. But I'm finding I do have to still, like setting up recurring invoices. Recording payments, seems to be less than intuitive, resulting in me over crediting an account and having to search until I gave up, trying to delete the twice or more extra payments due to some sort of lag from screen to screen. My man complaint is lack of a simple calendar capability and it appears if I want it I'll be having to add Google G Suites, which is overkill. Apparently to make up for lack of feature capability in Apptivo, if I want to set up recurring invoices that utilize date features like 2nd Tuesday of every month or 4th Monday of the month. That will cost me $6 month from Google and I don't want or need all of the G suite features.

Response from Apptivo

Hi Robert! First of all, thank you so much for taking the time to post this review. Our team is so thrilled that you are so happy with our service and Apptivo Sure we are taking all your feedback on enhancing the Recurring Invoices and Calendar capability into consideration and will work on it. I am delighted to read that our support team provided excellent service. We would continue to give all of our customers with the same fantastic experience. You can always get us on online chat (24/7) or write a note to support@apptivo.com. Thanks again!

Replied April 2019

Vernessa

Apptivo is All-Inclusive, Modern ERP Cloud App Done Right (Just Add Speed and GUI Refresh)

I was using Teamwork (formerly Teamwork PM) for project management, a local install of vTiger CRM for contacts and opportunity management, and myriad other cloud-based apps to pull together administrative activities. I wanted an all-inclusive software with strong project management features that also allowed me to handle detailed invoicing and allowed customers to click a link to pay. Lastly, the CRM component had to be at least as good as vTiger (or Zoho CRM which I'd also given a trial run). Apptivo satisfied these needs. Pleased with the CRM, opportunity management, project management, field service management, and billing apps (especially since they've added Stripe as a payment gateway).

Pros

They do not nickle-and-dime you to death! One price includes everything. Their tiers are about number of users rather than adding/subtracting features. A more sensible model than some of the others. I like how detail views are available from most places -- call logs, projects, tasks, and notes can be associated with a contact or company or opportunity. The integration with email is excellent, right down to making it easy to connect your email boxes. One challenge I had that Apptivo solved for me was how to keep emails related to a particular project or opportunity all together in one place. Apptivo does a good job of this by assigning codes (or project numbers), and allowing you to select whether or not the email you are writing is related. If you are writing emails using some other application (your desktop client or cloud-based app), you can use the same code in the subject line and Apptivo will pull that email into the app, and associate it with the relevant modules (project, client, case, etc.)

Cons

Apptivo is reliable, doesn't seem to ever lose information, etc. but it is often as slow as molasses in an ice storm. Waiting is a no-no; constant waiting is a annoyance that has made me close the app more than once and come back another time. Apptivo communicates improvements and changes on a regular basis, however, it takes Apptivo a long, loooooong time to integrate changes that have been requested by clients, and improvements overall. The incremental changes they report on are good but they are really things that should have been implemented 4-5 years ago. An example of this is Stripe (payment gateway) integration. I requested it over and over about 3 years ago but it was just implemented last year. They could do better with customization (esp. dashboards), reporting, data import, data export and speed. Low scores on API/integrations -- they have an API but not many other services have developed integrations for it. Neither have they developed many integrations (except for Google products). Even their WordPress module is outdated, clunky. Also, connection to phone services (to take better advantage of the ability to log calls). The interface still has areas that are clunky and unattractive (although, in defense of Apptivo, I must say the interface has improved in aesthetics, colors and icons in the 4 years I've been using it).

Response from Apptivo

Thank you very much for your kind words! We are working tirelessly to create the best experience for our users, and it's great to see that reflected in your review. I am sorry to hear about the problems you faced and we are looking into that now. We exist because of great customers like yourself! Please feel free to reach out to us (support@apptivo.com) with any thoughts/criticisms/feedback, we would love to hear from you. Regards, Team Apptivo

Replied December 2018

Marcel

Very useful CRM, accessible from anywhere, good value for money

Pros

The CRM functionality is intuitive to use. Not much setup is needed but still a lot of customization is possible. It can easily grow with the company and is accessible from anywhere. As a cloud based service you do not need to care about hardware, accessibility etc. Remarkable: There is an exceptionally responsive customer support. Overall very recommended for flexible startup companies.

Cons

While the CRM functionality is quite good the rest of the apps (like order management, invoicing, inventory etc.) are a bit limited in possibilities and use. As long as one is dealing within a single country this should be fine. As an international business with export to many countries there will be many compromises or workarounds. Especially regarding interaction with the customers (quotes, invoices etc.) the customization possibilities are very limited. From time to time new releases or features are deployed that can change appearance and functionality to the better or worse. While the response time of the customer support is better than anything else I have ever seen, the help with more sophisticated questions is often limited and needs long explanations. Fixing of bugs can take very long. Overall the software feels a bit slow.

Response from Apptivo

Thank you very much for your kind words! We are working tirelessly to create the best experience for our users, and it's great to see that reflected in your review. We exist because of great customers like yourself! I am sorry to hear about the problems you faced and we are looking into that now. Please feel free to reach out to us (support@apptivo.com) with any thoughts/criticisms/feedback, we would love to hear from you. Regards, Team Apptivo

Replied December 2018

Heath

Designed for us

We needed a CRM system that really could be bespoke to our unique needs as an organisation. Having outgrown our previous CRM when it wasn't able to be flexible enough to grow with us, we needed to ensure that not only could be track engagements, manage contacts, track event participation -- as well as set up considerable amount of event triggers for email notifications and much more. The Apptivo team really never said "No, we can't do that". It was always a case of let's go away, see what we can do, and they came back with a solution. Very impressed with the support we received from Apptivo.

Pros

Apptivio was already a full-featured product when we identified it as a suitable replacement for our existing CRM system, which we'd outgrown as an organisation. The ability to further customise it to our specific needs, through the support of their friendly, professional services team, guaranteed that it would tick all of our boxes. We're still finding new things to use Apptivo for, and it's great to have all of these features in one product which integrates with our Office suite.

Cons

We heavily customised what the product is capable of, syncing it with our Xero accounting package as well as Office 365. This took considerable effort on the part of Apptivo's support teams -- not a complaint by any means though.

Reasons for choosing Apptivo

The incredible amount of features and capabilities present within the Apptivo ecosystem as well as the ability to really make it our own.

Marisa

SDFRA Review of Apptivo

The overall experience has been great! By building this project with the Apptivo team, we were able to update our claims system and member database system, which was 12 years old. We can now run reports, track membership dues, grants provided to the members, communicate, document, run checks, etc. This system is very robust, and that is what we asked of the Apptivo team. We are still working on the project and just launched our "go-live" in-house and are very happy with it so far.

Pros

The most impactful feature of the Apptivo app is the administration and membership portal access. We have approximately 1,300 that will be utilizing this application. The membership side product is very straightforward; thank you to the Apptivo team for allowing our team to provide our feedback and fix any issues quickly for us to test. The integration of the new system was very smooth and almost seamless during the transition.

Cons

Our system was custom built to meet our needs. We would like to see specific items more automatic, and the Apptivo team is still working on making these features in for us.

Reasons for choosing Apptivo

We chose Apptivo because their customer service stood out to our organization. From the start, the Apptivo team has been great at communicating with our team and meeting our expectations for this project build.

Reasons for switching to Apptivo

The old system that we had been using is out-of-date and around 12-years-old. There were many glitches, and it did not allow for updates to be made. We were unable to track membership dues, and many members had fallen off without our knowledge. Our reports were minimal and not what we currently need.

Bryan

Who Provides GREAT "Chat" Support?

Replaced ACT Contact Management System to provide realtime access to critical data to make decisions and deliver breakthrough support to our customers and vendors.

Pros

Apptivo does! Although it's rare that I've had to use Apptivo "Chat" Support. Today, was another example where Naresh went above and beyond to get a Supervisor to fix an important Account Set-up. On a prior Chat call, Apptivo suggested a remote session where the representative quickly identified the Advanced Capabilities required to import a complex database. My company does not sell or represent Apptivo although we are in the enterprise software integration industry. Apptivo sets a new standard of excellence in support that organizations small and large can depend.

Cons

Additional pre-built integrations are time savers and Apptivo has more work to do in this area. Professionally, I'd rather have a solid framework of broad core features that is competitively priced than can be used by everyone in the company.

Reasons for choosing Apptivo

Increased functionality, better support and lower cost.

Reasons for switching to Apptivo

Increased functionality, better support and lower cost.

Apptivo