What are Boomerang for Gmail users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Boomerang for Gmail software through verified user reviews

• icon"The set-up is super simple and usage almost as simple. It's now integrated into our processes."
  • icon"The fact that it updates email stats every 10 mins is something I really loved about this software. The price for the product is well worth it."
  • icon"The best thing about the Boomerang plugin is the fact that it allows me to easily and very quickly schedule emails, it has saved me a lot of time over the years that I have been using it."
  • icon"The only thing I can negative about this is that it took me awhile to get use to. I struggled in the beginning with it."
  • icon"The free version is somewhat limited, but that's my only complaint."
  • icon"The 'pause' button feature does not work well - once you pause an email from a recipient, I have struggled to unpause the email which is odd."

Browse all Boomerang for Gmail Reviews

• Have you used Boomerang for Gmail and would like to share your experience with others?

Lifesaver for working nights and weekends

Eman

Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Boomerang is the best tool out there to organize your blasted email!

Overall, Boomerang has been an angel for me. Without Boomerang it will be hard for me to keep up with my commitment in getting back to candidates, and letting them know what they need to do or where they need to proceed a day before their interview. I get a lot of awards and thank yous from candidates and they see our business as very responsive and professional because we never failed to update them regarding their next steps or whether or not they got the post.

Pros

In recruitment, you seldom get just less than 20 emails per day. If you did, well you're lucky! It is a bottleneck to get things done in recruitment if you're speaking of email commitments such as sending email blasts for next week, or sending turn down to a candidate you just interviewed after a week or sending a candidate for final interview a day before his set schedule. We resorted to using sticky notes before, but it is unsuccessful because sometimes sticky notes are not that too sticky and they fly away, and there arises complaints of being unprofessional from candidates we failed to give an update. With Boomerang, it resolved that problem because instead of pending that responsibility and jotting it down to a sticky note, you can just do it now and pend it being sent to whatever day and time you would want it to go out. With Boomerang, we have successfully met 100% compliance in sending out turn down emails, notification or reminder emails, and office-wide campaigns easily.

Cons

I like everything about Boomerang. Maybe what I least like is the price, and why I just learnt it a year ago. If only, I heard about this when I started my career in recruitment, everything should have been a walk in the park!

Curtis

Industry: Law Practice

Love the 'Pause' Feature

Strongly positive. I have been using it for years and it is a great way to make sure things don't fall through the cracks because they can come back to you.

Pros

I am a big fan of the 'Pause' feature for batch processing emails. I also really like their 'Respondability' feature.

Cons

The Send Later is a fantastic feature, which I am sure is why Google adopted it. There are delays in it loading and checking credentials. Unpausing from your smartphone/moble is not the easiest. You are redirected.

Reasons for choosing Boomerang for Gmail

Mixmax did not integrate with Grammarly at that point.

Paaru

December 2021

best email provider

My satisfactory record sender gmail.safety,secured app

Pros

Gmail is one of the high-quality software program added through Google. It is used to ship records quick and securely. Gmail is likewise used on cellular phones, that have simplest been used on computer systems for a few time.

Cons

Gmail utilization is declining barely because of the growing use of social media. The length of 1 report is confined to twenty-five mb. Difficulties in sending huge files generally tend to apply a exceptional processor instead. Although Gmail is unique, in this contemporary age an increasing number of humans are the use of social media to get short information.

Not worth it

Pros

Boomerang promises a lot but doesn't really deliver in any one particular area. Everything useful is a paid feature

Cons

Paid plans are more expensive than competitors. They aren't clear about what you pay for when you first download.

Maya

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Awesome feature!

Pros

This product is amazing and it gives me so many opportunities. I can schedule emails to be sent out while I am not working, I can track emails, I can set reminder emails or boomerang the emails for later. I benefit from it every day!

Cons

what I don't like is that when I use the " Remind me if no reply", even when I get a reply from the recipient, Boomerang sends me a reminder anyway. This is really confusing most of the time.

Jonathan

Boomerang for Gmail: Making Sure No Emails Gets Lost

I've used Boomerang for several years. For the price and the functionality, you cannot beat it. I know for a fact that without this app, I would have forgotten about emails I sent to clients, potentially missing hard deadlines (and angering clients). Boomerang for Gmail lets you "send it and forget it," trusting that the email will return when you set it to return. No longer do you need to worry about if someone has responded to your email, just wait until the email shows back up in your inbox and then follow up then. I could not recommend this product enough to people who rely on email responses to move the proverbial ball forward and get things done.

Pros

Have you ever sent an email, expecting a response from the recipient to help remind you to take the next step? Well, what happens if the recipient never responds? What happens if your email gets lost in their inbox? Boomerang for Gmail is the reminder you set on your side to ensure that even if an email gets lost in your recipient's inbox, you will still get a reminder in yours. Boomerang integrates easily into your Gmail or Gsuite inbox, ensuring that you can easily set a reminder for it to return to your inbox every time you send an email. They also offer a mobile app to ensure you can send and have your emails boomerang back to you on the go.

Cons

Overall, Boomerang for Gmail is a great product. No frills but it gets the job done. The only thing that I can complain about is that the Boomerang Email iOS app sometimes takes a little bit more time to sync with your inbox. However, this is only a couple more seconds than, let's say, the native Gmail iOS app. Overall, not bad but could always be improved.

Christopher

Never forget to reply again

Overall Boomerang has been an excellent productivity tool. It helps me stay on top of parent and student emails so that I can respond in a timely manner.

Pros

Boomerang for Gmail is an invaluable tool for staying on top of your email. The best feature for me is scheduling. I love being able to schedule my emails to go out at a later time and the reminder if I do not reply to an email that has a question in it. As a teacher I get a ton of emails and Boomerang really helps me stay on top of it all.

Cons

The biggest issue is the calendar integration does not seem to hold all the time. I feel like I am asked quite often to reconnect my calendar for events. I like the ability to make events directly out of an email but the constant connecting of my calendar is very annoying.

lincon

Addition to Boomerang for Google users

I have been utilizing Boomerang with my Gmail record, and it has been working incredible. Truth be told, it gives me such a great deal adaptability since I will in general work a ton during non-standard work hours. I have additionally being utilizing it a great deal to promote occasions and send updates about them (I would plan all impending updates at the same time, with the goal that I don't need to think and recollect about them later). The lone disadvantage...

Pros

- postponed messages - a capacity to alter/erase/reschedule your generally booked messages - extremely simple to introduce and utilize - it's anything but costly - a capacity to plan specific time when you might want to peruse your messages (I realize this component exists, yet I have never utilized it)

Cons

- a neglected form has an extremely predetermined number of messages each months that you can utilize, which won't be sufficient without a doubt. Thus, I can say that the product isn't free. - doesn't match up with an email confine the telephone (boomerang programming should be introduced and utilized freely from your telephone's email application) - plan

Great email read tracker

Pros

Tracks the email history of when the emails are read

Cons

Extension has a gimmicky interface as hard to view on small screens.

Schedule Emails in Advance!

Appreciate the ease of use, and ability to schedule emails.

Pros

I love that I can get emails all cued up in advance, to then be sent out at the scheduled time! This is super helpful for managing different elements and having messages sent at strategic times (rather than the middle of the night when I might be writing the content itself!).

Cons

Really nothing negative to report. Have not used this extensively beyond the email scheduling feature.

Boomerang (for Gmail)

I have been using Boomerang with my gmail account, and it has been working great. To be honest, it gives me so much of flexibility since I tend to work a lot during non-standard work hours. I have also being using it a lot to advertise events and send reminders about them (I would schedule all upcoming reminders all at once, so that I don't have to think and remember about them later). The only downside of this software: if you want to use it on your phone, it won't work automatically with your email app that you already have. Boomerang has to be downloaded separately; and whenever you want to use it, you would need to write the email through that actual app (not through your email application on the phone). It is not a big deal, but it may become confusing if your email box is dealing with a lot of different email that are normally sorter in a gmail box, but are not, unfortunately, sorted in the Boomerang app.

Pros

- delayed emails - an ability to edit/delete/reschedule your already scheduled emails - very easy to install and use - its not expensive - an ability to schedule particular time when you would like to read your emails (I know this feature exists, but I have never used it)

Cons

- an unpaid version has a very limited number of emails per months that you can use, which is not going to be enough for sure. So, I can say that the software isn't free. - doesn't sync with an email box in the phone (boomerang software needs to be installed and used independently from your phone's email application) - design

Has done more for my inbox management than any other product ever

Pros

It's easy to use. My inbox is one of my to-do lists, so why leave something there when I know I don't need to do it, respond to it, or act on it for days or weeks? Boomerang lets me bring that email back whenever I want Boomerang is especially great if you're managing a team these days. In the ways I've used the tool, it meant that I got great at answering emails (used the boomerang feature to pop something back up in my inbox after a certain time) and my employees stopped chasing me for answers to things. Most importantly, it made me better at respecting my employees time. I write emails with to-dos or follow-up items late at night and schedule them to drop in employees' inboxes first thing in the AM, instead of showing them I'm emailing them at 11 PM.

Cons

I don't pay for it - so I often run out of free credits for the month. Other than that, I think it's perfect.

Layne

Industry: Publishing

Boomerang has changed the way I use email

The benefits are far greater than the costs. It really helps me keep after people when I need to get something done.

Pros

The tool is simple, there aren't a ton of features, so it's easy to use it for what it's built for. It does a great job at making sure I don't forget about an email that needs to be responded to, but doesn't need a response right now. The other great thing about it is that bayden does this program called "Revive your inbox" that really teaches you best practices about how to manage your email program. It has changed me from creating layers and layers of folders and spending a bunch of time filing emails that I'll probably never need again, to someone who can use the search feature in gmail to find what I need whenever I need it.

Cons

It can be easy to create a backlog of boomerang messages in your inbox. Too easy to put off that follow up you need to do.

Floyd

Boomerang - super useful

This is a really easy way to supplant a CRM and make sure you never forget about an outstanding email or question

Pros

Super easy to use and a very seamless way to never miss anything/let nothing fall through the cracks. Over time more features were built, but the OG purpose is still the core one I use: have email go back to top of your inbox after x time, if conditions y are met (e.g. you never got a reply, which is the one I use 95% of the time)

Cons

Small details only - because I don't use threads in my inbox, instead 1 email is 1 row, I'll get a notification that an email triggered that I need to follow-up on (e.g. havent gotten a reply to an email in 2 weeks), but then I need to click into it and separately open the email in question. It would be great if the reminder immediately included the email its about as well.

Rob

Makes you look real smart

I use Boomerang to schedule emails with international contacts all over the world. It makes my life a lot easier knowing that I can get important messages into their inbox at times when they are most likely to be active in their inboxes. Being able to track opens, link clicks, etc. also helps me to understand how productive my outreach is proving to be, which is nice.

Pros

Tracking reads and link clicks are a big part of what makes Boomerang great, and I do like using those features on occasion to get insight into how my external messages perform. The biggest benefit I see, though, is in using the scheduling feature. Boomerang has dramatically improved my success rate in getting timely responses to my emails just by virtue of letting me time messages for when the recipient is likeliest to get it at the top of their list. I've even gotten a few compliments from people surprised that I was active and emailing at unusual times and days. Truth was, I wasn't working at all; Boomerang just made it seem like I was really on the ball.

Cons

Minor complaint, but the UI in the Gmail application really doesn't look very nice. There are also a couple of issues with button and field placements potentially leading to misunderstandings. I would recommend reviewing your activity carefully so that you're sure that what you're attempting to do is actually done.

Marcus

Great Way To Manage E-mail

It made easier for me to manage and focus on business e-mails that matte the most. I'm not wasting time on e-mails that don't deserve my immediate attention.

Pros

Love the ability to schedule e-mail at a later time and not disturb clients outside of regular business hours. I also like the add-on assistant to help in writing better e-mails. in Being able to use the software to assist me in scheduling my calendar is also a plus, and so is automatic follow-up reminders for important e-mails.

Cons

I honestly have not found anything that I dislike about this software. Although, there's at one feature I wish was included as part of the personal pricing plan as opposed to the Pro (sharing availability).

Reasons for choosing Boomerang for Gmail

The value of what I am getting with Boomerang is worth the price. Also, it came highly recommended and was easy to incorporate with my Microsoft Outlook.

Rachel

Productivity soars with a clean inbox

Pros

I use my inbox as a 'to do' list--until something is addressed, I leave it in my inbox. At times though, I am waiting on another person or want to revisit something in a few weeks without starring at it every day until then. Boomerang allows me to do just that--with the click of a button, I am able to ensure that emails wind up back in my inbox and, with a clean inbox, I can focus on what really needs to be addressed now.

Cons

Boomerang works by almost forwarding the email back to your inbox. Thus, with gmail, you might have a thread of emails (the original one and then the one from boomerang). Once you get used to this though, it really is not a problem at all.

Christina

Delay Send, Tracking, and Return to Inbox

Pros

I was missing the ability to schedule messages to send later that was possible with Microsoft Outlook. My current employer uses Gmail as our platform and I had to draft an email and then send later. It was taking too much effort, thus came Boomerang. I can now work as late as I want, but send all the emails the next morning. It really helps me stay on top of my work. I can also schedule messages to send later if they aren't important right away. This is one of my favorite workplace tools.

Cons

Occassionally the software glitches, but it is very rare and a quick refresh is all that is needed.

An honest opinion

With Boomerang, I can schedule emails in advance, providing an enormous convenience in furthering my career.

Pros

I really enjoy that I can send emails at a predetermined time. Personally, when I need to send out multiple emails, but don't have the time to do so in a short span, I like to use boomerang so that I can write them out in advance and not have to worry about it in the future

Cons

The interface is definitely something I would change about the program. It works well within gmail, however, the software often brings me to a secondary page or there are popups for no reason.

Industry: Writing and Editing

Boomerang Saves Me Time and Makes Me More Efficient

Boomerang allows to make my communications with customers, staff, and suppliers appear to come during a set schedule, which allows me to communicate effectively and clearly with all stakeholders.

Pros

What I love about Boomerang is that it allows me to focus on now and just deal with other emails and reminders later. For me, I also love the scheduled sending of emails. I bet I offset 10 times the amount of a subscription by just how efficient and time saving it is for me.

Cons

I wish Boomerang had some kind of AI in it to remind me when a boomeranged email has been missed.

A brilliant tool

perfect!

Pros

I have been using Boomerang to schedule emails for as long as I have been doing business. The best thing about the Boomerang plugin is the fact that it allows me to easily and very quickly schedule emails, it has saved me a lot of time over the years that I have been using it. It does exactly what it claims to do and I have never faced an issue whilst using the software.

Cons

I don't feel that Boomerang has any cons. It does exactly what it says it will do and is easy for anybody to install and use.

Time and worry saver

This software is a complete time saver it allows you to be much more productive, set a time to compose all your emails and schedule them during the week, week end or the most useful when you are about to leave on vacation and you can know who opened it and who did not and bounce back onto them. Absolutely worth it a 1000% !

Pros

- You can Schedule your emails not just one but multiple emails. - You are able to request a reply from the receiver. - You can also get notified if the receiver did not open your email "I used this feature for quotations that way customers can't tell you they are not interested, because you will know they did not open it".

Cons

- There used to be a pop up that would come up when you scheduled your email for the first time that would take you to another page and ask you for permission to use boomerang, this will pop out and make you freak out thinking that you lost your 30 min long email.

Useful app!

I've never had a scheduled message not be sent. The ability to keep track of important e-mails that I haven't received a reply for has been a lifesaver. A great app to help keep you on top of your game. I'd recommend it to anyone who wants to stay ahead.

Pros

What a find when I learned about Boomerang for Gmail. Having the ability to schedule an e-mail to send at a later time means I can do an e-mail when I think about it and schedule it to be sent later. Great for sending reminder to people or even yourself. Having messages come back to the top if you don't hear back has been a very useful feature. With all the e-mail I get, it's hard to keep the ones I need to followup with visible in the inbox.

Cons

Limited number of message credits on the free basic plan. That is okay if you don't use a lot. Pricing for personal use is a bit much if you don't use it heavily

Srikar

Industry: Venture Capital & Private Equity

Boomerang is great if you don't have a email sending software already.

Boomerang was a life-saver before send later features became native and I highly recommend it to those folks who have a few emails they want to schedule each month and don't use Gmail.

Pros

I started using boomerang before send later features were common in Gmail, etc. It was a lifesaver back then to be able to schedule emails out for early in the morning or late at night. It was a pretty small use-case in my day-to-day responsibilities but still something that would be invaluable every now and then.

Cons

There were a few times where I would run up on my sending limit and had to wait out the month to send more emails which was frustrating. Beyond that, now that Gmail has this functionality natively - it's not very valuable for the work that I do. I imagine this can be a lot more useful for email clients that do not have the feature native.

Boomerang for Gmail