All Brevo Reviews

1-25 of 1,990 Reviews

Arts and Crafts, 2 - 10 employees

Used more than 2 years

Reviewed April 2021

So easy to use, incredible customer service!

Miguel

Marketing and Advertising, 2-10 employees

Reviewed October 2022

Email marketing with most of the tools you need and the least limitations.

My experience with Sendinblue has been awesome, I use it for 3 of my websites, and the tools offered can definitely improve your business.

PROS

-Ease of creating an email campaign. -Their own CRM is connected to user behavior. -Even the free version is so complete. -Integration with many apps especially several WordPress form builders. -Multi inbox, manages emails and even Instagram messages.

CONS

-The landing page feature could be so powerful but it is outdated.

Reason for choosing Brevo

Sendinblue was more intuitive, they also offered more options for the automated flows.

Reasons for switching to Brevo

I needed automation and more options for email marketing instead of just a newsletter

Syazwani

Financial Services, 10,000+ employees

Reviewed February 2021

Email marketing is better with Sendinblue

We had a good experience working with this software, our newsletter and email marketing campaign are fully automated and can be scheduled for the next 2 months forward. We are very happy that we can have a full control on the leads and verification on the leads.

PROS

Sendinblue is the best tools that i have use for our email marketing campaign automation. All the emails sent is instantly executed and receive by the recipient in no time. All the report analytics for the opening-click-rate and email reading time can be generated a day after the emails sent. They also offer a good software integration like Mailchimp and Woocommerce.

CONS

There are some aspect that Sendinblue should improve, especially on the customer support service which too slow in responding our ticket and support email. Other than that, the landing page template design is somehow not fully customizable and some of the widget is not easily editable.

Reasons for switching to Brevo

Sendinblue is the best in scheduling and managing contact list and email marketing campaign.

J

Retail, 2-10 employees

Super Useful Tool for Many MArketing and Sales

PROS

One platform for many uses - ecomm analysis, email marketing, CRM etc.

CONS

not too many things, only sometimes email content design got glitchy.

Reasons for switching to Brevo

Brevo has mor functionalities for one single platform

Information Technology and Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed August 2023

Brevo uses hidden policies to decide who gets to be a customer

Brevo was easy to sign up, pay, and set up the SMTP links, but then a huge frustration to communicate except through a support agent that always had to send the information to another team. I understand the need to ensure email quality - but refusing to work with a client in any way is a horrible practice. It shows me that even if we had been a client for months, years, or since their inception (without any reason shared with us) that we could just be cut off and shunned.

PROS

Brevo appeared to have all the features we wanted

CONS

Brevo blocked us within hours of using the service without much of any notice sent to our administrator. They reviewed our email content with scrutiny and sent us screen shots asking what the intent of a specific email - which clearly based on its headers were sent to us and forwarded to a gmail account for a particular user. We also host an addiction recovery client whose emails may contain private and sometimes descriptive information about an addiction - we were also asked about those emails.

Reason for choosing Brevo

We selected Brevo for cost alone - but MailJet has proven to be a much better product than Brevo.

Reasons for switching to Brevo

We were looking for phone support for a lower cost.

Bryan

Automotive, 51-200 employees

Reviewed April 2024

Brevo - Everything in one place.

It was much, much more affordable for our needs than other similar solutions we looked at. The Conversations Chat module allows us to add chat messaging from Facebook, Instagram, and Email. This allows all our staff to use one interface for all messaging and to spread out the workload to all staff.

PROS

We use Brevo for our email marketing and contact lists as well as the Conversation module that adds a Chat feature to our company website.

CONS

Regarding the Conversation module, I really want more high-level controls to monitor and manage our sales team who all use Brevo to digitally interact with our customer base.

Reason for choosing Brevo

Active Campaign, Mailchimp, and Constant Contact.

Reasons for switching to Brevo

It was easier to manage our email marketing and contact list. The inclusion of the chat feature was also a determining factor.

Jay Kumar

E-Learning, 2-10 employees

Jay Kumar Bhagwani

Very Nice. Setting campaign . integrating with google forms. Integration with other tools like graphy.

PROS

Everything is great. I am looking for lifetime deal at one time cost.

CONS

No cons All good. Only if life time deal is available. Actually I am just growing.

Reasons for switching to Brevo

having trouble. things not worked. Scheduling email not going on scheduled time. Portal is very slow.

Manun

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

Used monthly for less than 12 months

Great value for money.

PROS

Ease of use, analytics and cost effective.

CONS

Probably more A.I. integration so writing content becomes easier and more effective.

Reasons for switching to Brevo

Too many compliances and too expensive to use.

1,001-5,000 employees

Used monthly for less than 2 years

Reviewed June 2024

Safe transaction emails

PROS

We always had problems when sending emails from our internal software. Messages would bounce and not delivered or would delay too much. Everything was solved using sendinblue (now Brevo). Very easy setup with the API key as well.

CONS

Setting up DKIM and other security measures still require specific knowledge about security protocols and you might want assistance from your IT department.

Camron

E-Learning, 1 employee

Reviewed November 2023

Brevo - A great alternative to Mail Chimp

Great customer service and easy to set up and get to work.

PROS

I appreciate that I was not suddenly banned for daring to share alternative facts during the scamdemic. I was booted from mailchimp for simply sharing information which did not conform with their masters at the WHO/WEF/NWO.

CONS

Interface is not as aesthetically pleasing as mailchimp.

Reason for choosing Brevo

Better price, no censorship. Like that they were appreciative of my business.

Reasons for switching to Brevo

They banned me for not being a woke lemming.

Dave

Information Technology and Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed July 2024

A solid email sender you can integrate with your software

Very good, it makes our lives easier and very robust/reliable

PROS

I like the ease of integrating with our software Also the ability to track what happens to emails after they have been sent Ease of adding multiple systems and sending domains Overall the management console is very good

CONS

Sometimes the help documentation can be difficult to find stuff - so I resort to the Live Chat

Prashant

Education Management, 11-50 employees

Best email service provider

PROS

One of the best i found in mass mail service provider is Brevo's email directly landup on Inbox of the receiver instead of spam or junkbox.

CONS

New dashboard where hard to find remaining emails to send on next day.

Julian

Investment Management, 2-10 employees

Reviewed August 2020

Best value in the business

I've been doing email-centric marketing for years, and the game has changed over the last few years. If you're looking to move from an old-school platform like Mailchimp to a proper (email-centric, web-tracking) marketing automation platform, you're typically looking at expensive options (Marketo/Pardot/Hubspot/Eloqua). SendinBlue is more in line with a platform like Active Campaign, and while perhaps not as mature/feature-full, it is incredibly affordable for what it offers.

PROS

Fantastic contact management/filtering/segmentation Modern web-tracking/lead-scoring capabilities Modern marketing automation capabilities

CONS

A few non-core features are 'half-baked' (e.g chat widget doesn't have mobile apps for operators, who must rely on browser notifications; 'CRM' is really a bare-bones marketing-CRM, not a proper CRM that a sales team or larger organization could rely on). Email builder could be a little more flexible (forces you to choose between raw HTML mode and page-builder mode)

Reason for choosing Brevo

Much better value per dollar

Reasons for switching to Brevo

Needed a proper (email-centric) marketing automation solution

Kim

Law Practice, 11-50 employees

Reviewed July 2022

Excellent choice for light use email marketing

I was delighted with my experience using sendinblue, their customer service is absolutely amazing, professional and personable. The affordability made it an ideal choice for our firm as we do use email marketing, however we don't use it frequently enough to justify paying a high subscription price. Sendinblue is easy to use. We do not have a dedicated marketing team so it's vital that my team and I can easily learn to use the software, and use it well enough to see results. Sendinblue is the best low cost software I've used in this category, again my experience was wonderful. The only drawback is that if you're a large company, or use this service quite frequently or heavily, you may be disappointed by the services offered.

PROS

Sendinblue is affordable and easy to use. I was able to set up sendinblue with ease. For businesses who don't use a great deal of email marketing it is ideal and convenient. It offers email automation, email templates with drag and drop, and online learning tools to help you get the most out of sendinblue. Helpful insights and detailed analytics are available and allow us to improve our email marketing. Another great tool is contact management. Overall sendinblue has all the tools for our business needs.

CONS

The only con is that it lacks some of the extra services that other products offer. While this is not a concern for us at this time, in the future that may change and of course some businesses need those extra features.

Reason for choosing Brevo

I simply liked sendinblue better, the screen previews I saw looked easy to use. Although it's trivial I liked the name and the color scheme matches that of our local university, it's also just pleasing to the eye.

Reasons for switching to Brevo

When comparing the setup and ease of use for both products, plus how well it suits our needs, sendinblue was the clear choice.

Dawn

Retail, 2-10 employees

Reviewed December 2023

Beware! They will terminate you withour notice, if your customers dimply don't open your emails enough!

bad, unfair, false accusations, poor customer service

PROS

The low price, great discoverability, other than that I urge people to stay far away. There are more ethical platforms out there.

CONS

We uploaded a modest list of valid customers and 100% opt ins and sent an annual holiday email. Deliverability was great (better than our current mailer Pabbly, thats why we are migrating) and our open rate was great for us, there were no spam complaints, but after three emails for around 500 customers each, they not only suspended my terminated my new account, without any ability to appeal! I am an 18 year old A+ BBB rated company, been using Pabbly (Mailget) with 0 spam flags for about 6 years- and I am presuming that the open rate wasn't high enough for them, but it's the holidays and I presume people are getting inundated during cyber week. *This does not make me a spammer* nor did I break their TOS in any way. I pleaded 5 times to allow me to prove that each customer was legit, even giving them credentials to my "mailmunch" opt in to confirm my list and some young student from India replied and confirmed my termination without reason or discussion, other than "we don't disclose why..." I have never in 18 years been treated like a criminal and spammer, this was insulting and unfair, and there in no sane person there to speak to, once they drop the guillotine, STAY AWAY. Where else have people gone, my list is about 13k, and we send mailings quarterly, any alternatives that treat ethical customers better?

Reasons for switching to Brevo

deliverability and price from another email service

Hi Dawn, Thank you for your review. I completely understand your frustration. Upon checking with our customer experience team, it seems that your contacts are non opt-in. However, as suggested in ticket #3903436, please help us with some additional information on the contact collection practices so that we can review your request further. Thank You

Replied December 2023

Kaitlyn

Apparel & Fashion, 2-10 employees

Reviewed August 2022

Free but limited

Sendinblue is free and effective. The ironic thing is that we grew so much from using sendinblue that we needed a bigger and better platform.

PROS

It's free until you go over a certain amount of emails per month and your contact storage is unlimited, no restrictions! Custom templates, automation/auto responders, custom CTAs, and click tracking are all pros. APIs for integration with your website. The reporting is pretty well detailed. Customer support is very responsive and polite. I was able to set up sendinblue very quickly and I had no problems using it.

CONS

Sendinblues free version is limited and when you go over the email limit you need to buy a subscription to keep using the service. The customizable templates are there but they're limited.. Sendinblue could be slow and glitchy at times, most often when sending emails with attachments.

Reasons for switching to Brevo

My free trial expired and I wasn't comfortable enough with the platform to pay for it. Sendinblue had an actual free version meaning I could learn to use it before moving up to a subscription.

Andrey

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Reviewed June 2021

Reliability of emailing service and deliverability

PROS

We have been using this tool for several cases: transaction emails (notifications and conformations ) for our software service, email marketing campaigns, Analytics&Logs. These tools are very useful for us, as we need to provide various important notifications + instant alerts. Thus, reliability with deliverability is an important metric for us. The system shows about 94% delivered emails, which is a good number. Support is also very good.

CONS

We often experience issues with the reliability of service. The system got down or degraded each month, sometimes twice per month. So, our notifications were delayed for a couple of hours, and our customers didn’t receive instant emails with notifications. This is not so much important for email marketing campaigns, but for the transactions, this is the #1 priority, especially if you provide your service around the world. Hope, Sendinblue will improve its infrastructure and reliability.

Reasons for switching to Brevo

We had issues with the deliverability, it was about 88-89% plus often obtaining spam rules and didn’t have good guides to sort out it. Sendinblue helped us with the correct setup.

Diego

Marketing and Advertising, 1 employee

Reviewed October 2020

Incredible tool

It helps very much in my automations using JS scripts on my site or scripts (via API) in my computer. Very good to send newsletters too, with a high send limit. And I use to all my transactional e-mail of my Wordpress website using the plugin. Much better than PHP mail.

PROS

Great free tier Marketing Automation tool with many types of workflows Great limit to send e-mail marketing and transactional emails Nice plugins for Wordpress Easy to make e-mail templates and preview then with many options Connection with other tools using API Simple API with many functions JS to automation easy to setup Great support (even in portuguese)

CONS

Sometimes the platform is a little slow, but I think it's temporary because the suddenly increase of users.l

Reason for choosing Brevo

Better free tier and features

Reasons for switching to Brevo

Better free tier, better functionalities, more freedom to implement.

Martin