Clever Audit Software Reviews

Clever Audit Software Reviews

Find out more:

Find out more:

• icon"I can monitor and count every thing. Ability to see how successful is investment in ads is astonishing."
  • icon"Google ads audit is very helpful software. It helps me to correctly determine which ads bring in the most money, which ones are more profitable."
  • icon"Google ads audit is very easy to use. It doesn't needs special programs skills."
  • icon"Sometimes the audits can be biased to Google’a agenda of increasing ad spend. I have to take the advice loosely as some suggestions bump up cost and negatively effect ROI."
  • icon"What i don't like is that google ads audit seems too complicated for the first time."
  • icon"Maybe just one thing, what I'd dislike is too many tools."

All Clever Audit Reviews

bhadresh

Google ads audit

I have a small garments business in my city. By the google ads my selling growth is increased. By the google ads i can reach more customers. Google Ads provides me good marketing. If you have some problem regarding your Ads, customer service is very helpful for us. Thanks Google Ads.

Pros

Google Ads Audit tool is easy to understand abd use. This is instant and also Free for every one. Wasted spends, Quality score,CTR, Account activity,Ad text optimization,PPC these are very good in this.

Cons

Some time its taking too long time to review Ads. We can't get notifications for spending credit. These are some things which i can't like. But all over this softwet is very useful.

Response from Clever Ads

Hi Bhadresh, thanks for the review! We are happy you increased your sales thanks to optimizing your Google Ads with Clever Ads! We take note of your suggestions.

zakaria

monitor ad productivity

despite i had hard times using it at start, it is very helpful and allows me to see where to invest where should I make more ads.

Pros

like never i can see how ads worked for us. i can monitor and count every thing. ability to see how successful is investment in ads is astonishing.

Cons

using it is not quite simple you need proper guide to understand functionality.

Response from Clever Ads

Hi Zakaria, thanks for your review! We are glad you find our product helpful, and will work to make it easier to use.

Helpful but slightly biased

Overall the service is useful and gives a new perspective on accounts, although it should be taken with a pinch of salt.

Pros

Gives a good insight from Google’a perspective and helps you realise potential improvements for accounts. Very detailed and comprehensive breakdown.

Cons

Response from Clever Ads

Thank you for your feedback about our Google Ads Audit! The purpose of our tool is that people avoid Google's biased recommendations and have a non-biased alternative.

Khatuna

Very useful app.easy to use .

It will take your business on a new level...helped me so much.

Pros

Very very good app.use easy, settles my daily tastks.and easy to earn money.I give 5 stars.

Cons

It automatically updates all the time, daily 2/3 times.

Response from Clever Ads

We loved to hear we help you on a daily basis Khatuna. Our main priority is making our users happy and helping their businesses grow!

Zura

Perfect tool for small business

Google Ads Audit - Its right way to improve your performance and make your account audit.

Pros

its Easy of use and understanding, also perfect for small business.

Cons

It’s not for everyone - to be reachable a little bit expensive.

Response from Clever Ads

Hi Zura, thank you for your feedback about Clever Ads Audit!

natia

Industry: Supermarkets

it helps to save money and time

I had bad start but after a while it worked great, our ad campaign was successful because of clever ads audit.

Pros

mostly i like it because, this audit allows me to see what is successful and what is not from my ad campaign. It improved my ROAS exponentially.

Cons

hard to use, had difficulties at start.

Response from Clever Ads

Hi Natia, thanks for your review! We are really happy to hear that Clever Ads Audit is helping you reach your goals. We'll be working on improving it and adding more features so you can further benefit from it.

Google Ads Audit review

For businesses it is very useful , it helps you track and monitor your ads more qualitatively

Pros

it allows you to review your google advertising account performance and pinpoint areas that mostly need improvement, plus it helps you control how successful your ad campaigns are

Cons

Advertising on google is pretty complex at first, for the first time users it's hard to understand and sometimes it is taking too long to review ads. But overall it is very useful

Response from Clever Ads

Thank you! We are really happy to help you improve your Google Ads.

Replied April 2020

nana

Assistant Accountant

I realized that it is necessary to have a program that will properly evaluate the investments you have made so that you can make a bigger profit.

Pros

Cons

Although it is a useful program, it is quite difficult to use. and requires frequent use. In addition it is expensive.

Response from Clever Ads

Hi Nana, thanks for your feedback! I just wanted to remind you that our Google Ads Audit cost is 0! :)

Making work easy

I started using Google Ads audit not too long after my finances were balanced. I recommend everyone to use this software

Pros

It is very practical and most importantly useful for me and the company. Ease control of crops and income

Cons

What I don't like is that it's not popular and widely used

Response from Clever Ads

Hi, we are working hard to grow. We'll soon boost our popularity worldwide!

Salome

worth money but...

Pros

Best app to monitor ads and get information about them, especially about their profitability.

Cons

i find the app not easy to doing some and need a lot of help through the working process.

Response from Clever Ads

Hi Salome, you're right. And that's why we are currently working hard to make the app easier to use and understand.

Hudson

Industry: Graphic Design

Great to create Ads Fast

Quite enjoy it but need some improvements.

Pros

Ease tool to create a lot of ads in a row and without a lot of effort

Cons

Some of the features doesn't works properly

Reasons for choosing Clever Audit

I like to try free tools

Response from Clever Ads

Hi Hudson, thanks for your input! We would love to get some more detailed feedback as we are always looking for ways to better serve our clients! Please write us at hi@cleverads.com with any feedback you have to offer.

Replied July 2021

valerian

money spent properly

with google ads audit i always spend money properly. it offers me to make better choice.

Pros

what i really like about google ads audit is that i can always determine which ad is more profitable. it enables me to control incomes.

Cons

what i don't like is that google ads audit seems too complicated for the first time. i wish it would be easier to use

Response from Clever Ads

Hi Valerian, thanks for your review! We are currently working on building a Google Ads Audit that's more user-friendly and easy to understand. We'll keep you posted!

gvantsa

quick checks

Pros

it is useful for checking stats and for using for multiple accounts.

Cons

frozen screens, it does not give updates

Response from Clever Ads

Hi Gvantsa, thanks for the review!

Vishnu

Great software

Pros

Its analysis is very perfect it helps me to reduce my coat and improve my business performance

Cons

Nothing as such. It can be bit cheaper may be

Response from Clever Ads

Hi Vishnu, thanks for your feedback, you would love some of our free tools!

Replied July 2021

Nia

Helpfull and superb platform

Pros

Ads platform gives me ability to manage and track my advertisment,also if you have some problem concerning your Ads,costomer service is very helpfull.

Cons

I think its complicated for the first use and needs time to loading.

Response from Clever Ads

Hi Nia, we are happy to hear we've helped you manage and track your advertising strategies! We'll keep working to add more features and make the process easier.

Jeremy