• Pros

• "I LOVE LOVE this software, so easy to use and the functionality is brilliant, you can have a top-class sales funnel up and running in no time. simply brilliant."

• "This is the best funnel builder on the market!"

• "Click funnels is so easy to use, and it is great at what it is designed to be used for: converting! The company is super fun, the live events are amazing with great energy and excitement."

• Cons

• "Customer service is a little slow, but there is a community online within the Facebook group that offers tremendous support and motivation."

• "Customer service response is a little tardy, but if you're willing to do a little digging on your own there is plenty of resources available."

• "It does a lot, but it costs high on the low end. The basic version is limited in the number of integrations you can have, but there are some workarounds."

Browse ClickFunnels Reviews

David from Lead Gen Guys

Deserves its cult following

Fantastic. It’s helped me grow my own business and my clients businesses significantly and made my life way easier.

Pros

What I like most is that it makes creating beautiful landing pages and marketing funnels stupidly easy. Gone are the days when you had to chose between incredibly restrictive templates and full custom coded HTML landing pages that took over a week to deploy. Now I can create an amazing landing page or an entire marketing funnel in a couple of hours. Been a customer for ages and I’ve used it to generate thousands of leads for clients. Absolutely love it.

Cons

The bullet point element is frustrating to use and buggy as hell thought I have figured out a way to make it behave but it could definitely be a lot better.. Also wouldn’t kill them to offer some dropdown menu functionality. Lastly the whole funnel hackers Facebook community and movement they’ve created feels a lot like a cult wing people being a bit dogmatic and set in their views about certain things... but overall these are minor grievances, clickfunnels and the education that [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] provides are both first rate and world class. Love it.

Reasons for Choosing ClickFunnels

Both great products but found clickfunnels to be a bit simpler and a bit more intuitive to learn/use

Robert from SinCityWebSolutions

Wish I would have found ClickFunnels a long time ago.

I am currently using the platform for Affiliate Marketing. I have seen how there is so much more potential here however that I intend to move more of my projects into funnels.

Pros

It makes so many tasks incredibly easy to do. I am use to developing all the functionality or finding/implementing/hacking plugins to work work on my own. This often means it will take me weeks of development/troubleshooting time to implement a new feature.

Cons

I really don't have much to complain about. There is a lot to learn and play with that I'm still digesting. I would really like it if there was a native dark theme for ClickFunnels.

Reasons for Choosing ClickFunnels

I liked how everything I needed was already included with ClickFunnels. It takes time to learn and be proficient with all the tools that are required for website development. I just see ClickFunnels as a single platform for me to learn and not have to complicate and piece together multiple third party tools to accomplish a task.

Alejandro from Smart Digital Tec

It's a great tool for business!

It's amazing, the tool help me for creating funnels in easy way, saving me a lot of time and effort.

Pros

The ease of creating funnels and the training yo have with funnelflix.

Cons

The only thing that I think the app must have it's a tool for webinars whitin the funnels. With this tool, I would not have to resort to other applications.

Reasons for Choosing ClickFunnels

It's a tool all in one, easy to use and for the training within platform.

Connor from Catalyze Academy

A powerful tool with a steep (and often unnecessary) learning curve

I invested in ClickFunnels after launching a new business. I needed a funnel in place. In the past, I'd have just built it in Wordpress but I kept hearing such amazing things about ClickFunnels that I figured I'd check it out. And at the end of the day, I'm impressed. I may spend half my time in ClickFunnels cursing the software and how unnecessarily complicated they make almost every step of any process (and how honestly inexcusably glitchy it is), but it does more than any other tool I've used. Honestly, if I knew what I was getting into before I started with ClickFunnels, I probably wouldn't have done it. But now that I'm in, I wouldn't go back.

Pros

ClickFunnels feels like it CAN do just about anything. It's funnel-builder is robust, the templates are incredibly helpful, and their email server (with or without Actionetics) is fairly powerful. I think my favorite feature, however, is that you can share funnels. As a coach, a big part of my job is teaching network marketers how to build an online presence. Most of them have never heard of a funnel before, so this can be an uphill battle. I love the fact that I can create a fully-featured funnel template, then just share that link with my students.

Cons

ClickFunnels feels about 10 years outdated. The interface is fairly ugly, and the whole user experience just feels ... Clunky, is probably the best word for it. I think, more than anything, ClickFunnels suffers from massive feature bloat. Over the years, they've added SO MUCH functionality that it lost accessibility. Sure, you CAN do just about anything with ClickFunnels ... But it's not gonna be easy. Expect to spend a TON of time on the (very outdated and incomplete) help pages, in the Facebook group, and talking to support (which has been surprisingly much better than I'd heard) ... And for a lot of the answers to be, "Oh, well, that's weird. That should work. I don't know why it isn't." All-in-all, it just feels patched together and what seems like a simple processes just become unnecessarily difficult and frustrating. Honestly, I've thought a couple times about quitting and rebuilding everything somewhere else. Somewhere more user friendly. But the fact of the matter is, while there may be tools that are easier to use, none of them are as powerful or as versatile as ClickFunnels.

Reasons for Choosing ClickFunnels

I think it mostly comes down to the cult following ClickFunnels and Russell Brunson have been able to build. As soon as I started watching their trainings, I was hooked. And I'll admit: Their trainings are incredibly high-quality. They make using ClickFunnels look easier than it actually is, for sure. But nevertheless, they reach incredibly valuable marketing theory.

Karen from karenusevitch.com

Clickfunnels. Is it Simple to Use?

Overall, I find the software to be great for what I am doing. I am learning how to build sales funnels and with all of the other programs that CF has, like Affiliate Bootcamp, and OFA, I have learned a lot. I am still in the process of building my income as an affiliate marketer of this product. I was disappointed with all the new changes that I feel just put more money in CF's pocket and less money to the affiliates.

Pros

When I first started with this software, I was amazed at how easily I could use the templates and set something up quickly. I wanted to learn more so I started watching the videos. What I find most helpful is the ongoing training on Facebook that you can tune in to. If you stick to it, you can learn this software, but I does take time and consistency to fully understand all of its functions.

Cons

There are parts of this software that can become very complicated. If you're not familiar with page building software it can be quite challenging. There are a lot of options out there to get help but I found customer service to be the best overall. Customer service has improved greatly from a few years ago. What I don't like now is how hard they make it to get to customer service. Submitting a ticket is hard if your questions doesnt fall directly into one of their categories. The other day I was submitting a ticket and it was downright impossible to get an answer to my question.

Reasons for Choosing ClickFunnels

Less kinks. Both of these alternative products are great, but have alot of bugs and problems that I found CF did not. Although CF did have some bugs, they were not enough to change my mind. Besides, I am trying to earn income through their affiliate program, so that is the only product I promote at this time.

Chris from Funnelific

More than just software - business and life changing tools

I used to suffer from a lack of focus and having too many different websites and offers all over the place. The clickfunnels community and software has enabled me to streamline my offers, my funnels and flows into revenue generating powerhouses and I finally hit 7 figures in my business as a result.

Pros

The functionality and ease of use is exceptional. It is possible to launch a product with sales pages and follow up in a matter of hours.

Cons

The follow up functionality could be better but it is still part of an overall great package.

Reasons for Choosing ClickFunnels

Infusionsoft is too confusing and difficult to learn. Leadpages is easy to use but the overall results are not as good in terms of appearance and functinality. Plus neither have anywhere near as supportive a community as Clickfunnels.

Darren from Chess Geeks

ClickFunnels Is The Place To Start- Best Training Bar None!

We are using ClickFunnels to sell our e-commerce product. We do about $250k in sales each year on Amazon, but we wanted to achieve 2 new things: 1) Collect emails from our customers [Amazon doesn't let you have them], 2) Drive traffic to our merchant site outside of Amazon. We've had a blast learning about this new marketing channel for us, and building out the pages have been fun too. Focusing on the user experience and building an evergreen salesperson (funnel) to walk them through the sales cycle makes us giddy.

Pros

ClickFunnels has the easiest, most intuitive, and most flexible drag & drop editor I've ever used. I thought making webpages in Squarespace was easy- ClickFunnels is way more fun to create in. I haven't thought of a design concept so far that I can't do in ClickFunnels! But that's not even the best part. The best part would have to be the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. This guy is a direct marketing extraordinaire, and he teaches GOLD! I've read countless marketing books, studied marketing in college, and let me tell you: what this guy is teaching is 100% the highlights of what I learned in college PLUS loads of wisdom from his own experience. Honestly, the guy is a total sales nerd and his hard work has paid off. Go learn from Russel- the dude KNOWS!!! Basically, the software is awesome, and the time I've invested educating myself on the strategies behind funnel building, sales letter writing, and emotional selling have paid me back in spades. Worth your time, for sure!

Cons

No cons so far. Any integration we've wanted to use we've been able to connect. No issues yet.

Reasons for Choosing ClickFunnels

ClickFunnels easy to use Drag-n-Drop web editor is SO much easier to use!

Joshua from Josh The Copywriter

The #1 funnel building software in the world

Clickfunnels is great, it helped me make FB ads work, and test several new ideas quickly. My overall experience has been very satisfying.

Pros

What I love most about clickfunnels is that it is the easiest, fastest, most beautiful way to get your entire funnel up and running in less than a couple of hours once you know what you're doing. You can easily come up with a brand new idea like the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], and be sending traffic to test that concept within a couple of hours with clickfunnels. Upsells, downsells, membership sites, SEO, opt-in pages, tracking codes, it does it all.

Cons

Honestly, there's nothing to really dislike about clickfunnels. It is the #1 SAAS company for building funnels. Any complaints I had, they have already created updates to fix my complaints. The only thing is if you try to use clickfunnels as a website replacement, more than likely you'll find that your website doesn't rank as good as if you used wordpress. That's why I use clickfunnels and wordpress together. One for paid ad traffic, and one for SEO traffic.

Mahesh from MSHETTY VENTURES

ClickFunnels is the best sales funnel tool

Overall Clickfunnels is the best sales funnels in the market. They are not only user friendly, but also has a great affiliate program to promote.

Pros

1) Clickfunnels is easy to use and build a salesfunnel. 2) It is easy to integrate Clickfunnels with any email autoresponder. 3) Any person is not so Tech savvy can also work on Clickfunnels without much difficulty.

Cons

1) The pricing could be lesser than what it is at the moment. This makes it even more affordable to more people are just starting out and on a tight budget.

Reasons for Choosing ClickFunnels

Clickfunnels is easy to work on with plug and play tools compared to other products.

Joey from No Limit Holdings

The best ecosystem, culture, tools, software and training there is. Period.

Incredible. Highly recommend for anyone who wants to understand business, sales or marketing.

Pros

What I love most about ClickFunnels is that it works for EVERTY SINGLE BUSINESS - no matter what. There are zero limitations to this platform.

Cons

The biggest issue I can see long term is more design themes to differentiate between other "funnels".

Reasons for Choosing ClickFunnels

ClickFunnels is the only product I looked at. No need to go any further.

LARISSA from Marketing and Advertising

GoFasterGambit!

Sale! Straight forward for exact person and the opportunity to help exact person my product is for! Look! I do not drive and yet I am looking at the cars which are passing by; why? because I want my husband would have one and I would safe. You see! I do have some vested interest in some cars, even I prefer aircraft and a boat and ClickFunnels would definitely right Help for my adventure and my product is internationally distributed and its so easy to make a process of buying and selling online perfect! Great Experience.

Pros

The features which I call "all for one and one for all!" are priceless. Navigation with a brilliant supporting follow -up like I click on the bar and it would show me what it is and how I can use it and so, I would just navigate with a cursor and look what is the feature its relate to. Them what I admire the fact that even some template already in existence ---- I can change and move them around!!!!!!!! Truly great job for developer who done this number one solution for any sale! It wasn't easy to learn just because I wanted to know the full description and how each element relate to each other and which one I might use or even to implement. However, there are wealth of videos and help at the finger tip ;) so fast! It suit my business like never I knew before is possible!!!! Sure I have a website and there are no comparison of the service I can provide to my clients with ClickFunnels; I cal it Gambit! The best! With this I have So much absolutely priceless (literally!) Training on the site! That! is worth every penny!

Cons

You know, its like have a phone for the first time in one's live where a person never knew of existence! This is 22nd Century solution of the future and its only going better! Hello!!!!!! wake up! I had no idea what is and what isn't. Now, I learned a great deal and would suggest some improvement on a special checklist for Shared and used Templates as for adjusting for my details as that issue took me longer and because I am in university and yet I am moving.

Reasons for Choosing ClickFunnels

There are NONE on this planet to consider ;) The experience are brilliant and my admiration everyday only growing and that the way I didn't publish any yet and just do the training and my first very own is on its way!

Brandon from Wunder Marketing

BEST FUNNEL TRAINING IN THE MARKET!!!!!!

Pros

There’s not enough space to say all of the pros, but from what I’ve experienced so far, I’ve never received SO MUCH VALUE by a funnel training company with SO LITTLE commitment to spend. The best thing about click funnels is they teach you exactly what you need to know in a way that allows you to bite the bullet and grind your gears to actually learn. It’s definitely not a given, you have to work for it but with all the training video, support groups, customer service, and amazing software.. you literally have no option to fail unless you are not a committed person. I almost bought a training course that was $12,000 before I saw this and I can’t tell you how happy I am that I saw [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] ads during the moment of contemplation I had in my gut. I know this is long but I need whoever is reading this to know that this company is absolutely amazing and if you’re looking to learn funnels and make this a full-time career you need to put your trust in their training I haven’t fully finished it but what I feel inside is so much more powerful and I know this will work.

Cons

There is only one con and that is if you are not a person that wants to take self accountability and put action into the information and access you’re getting throughout this challenge and with the software then you will not enjoy it and it will not be something for you so don’t even waste your time but if you’re trying to change your life and you want to take action and learn how to do that then this would not be a con for you

Charles from Kinetic Business Communications

Fantastic Value!!! if you are willing to do the work

IMO the limited availability of support (particularly phone support) either purposefully or accidentally opens the door to users of the platform to build businesses around helping new users learn to use the platform and expedite their successful launch. I feel this is genius if it's intentional and cool if not. I have endeavored to work through the volumes of videos and articles about each step of the way coupled with watching the 2Comma people who provide excellent instruction on what you need to do in step-wise fashion. I love the ecosystem and the people I have experienced through this process. It's a very cool company and I will be enthusiastically introducing people to it as well as using these capabilities to provide business development through the platform and my existing media platform I've had for the past 5.5 years.

Pros

If you take the time to watch the videos provided and read articles supplied, you will be able to work your way through it and successfully create a working funnel (that even includes email, downloads, media) in a very short time. The platform clearly has the bases covered regarding all the subtle elements that go into online commerce and marketing. I took the company up on their free on-boarding demo which is very helpful in learning a basic lay of the land with a knowledgeable guide.

Cons

There WILL be a learning curve that IMO could be intimidating to the total business neophyte. That learning curve is facilitated by customer support but there is NO phone support to help you get to an answer quickly. In a couple of instances I experienced something not going as expected with a verification of domain or similar function, chat support could be V E R Y slow to respond (> 3+ hours). I was diverted to a contracted user expert who would attempt to provide support in my issue that did not resolve the problem. It was ultimately escalated and the problem was solved.

Reasons for Choosing ClickFunnels

I chose it because of my impression of Russell as a Human watching his numerous videos after being blown away by the Expert Secrets audio book I bought followed by Dot Com Secrets. That's how I found my way to ClickFunnels. The Hook worked on me as expected.

Humberto from Humberto Colmenares

Clickfunnels, Powerful Marketing and Sales Software

As a freelancer and digital entrepreneur I have tried different tools for marketing automation, both for personal projects and for my clients. Clickfunnels is without a doubt a very powerful tool that will allow you to make money online if you already have a structure of your business, clear ideas to simply implement and I would say that a database of prospects already created. With Clickfunnels you have the option of 14 days of trial where you can have a look at all the available features, solutions and tools. I recommend that, before trying Clickfunnels, go with a structure or clear idea of what you need for your business. This way you can obtain the results that allow you to pay for the tool month by month.

Pros

You can create marketing and sales funnels in a very simple way. You have available, countless Funnels already created (some free and others for payment) With clickfunnels you can save a lot of planning time. You no longer have to look for other tools to integrate them. It is a great platform to make money online. It has an affiliate program that pays excellent commissions. Possibility of doing A / B tests in all the funnels you want By registering you have access to a high performance content and training network. It serves both beginners and more experienced users. You can choose a different template according to the funnel you decide to create. It has a fairly simple website builder with drag & drop functionality. Access to Webinars and videos for training purposes. If you are using WordPress, Clickfunnels has a plugin that integrates perfectly You have many options to receive payments from your customers as it is integrated with several platforms that function as purses.

Cons

If you are starting with Digital Marketing, Clickfunnels can be a bit overwhelming for you because you have a lot to learn. It can be too expensive, especially if you do not get immediate results You have a limited number with the start plan It can be very tedious to perform the A / B tests (a matter of taste) If you stop paying you will not have access to all the funnels that you have created.

Lee from Reach Evolved

Industry: Computer Games

ClickFunnels a tool you need for your online business!

Trying to grow my business I searched high and low and tried a number of business tools and software to find what works for my business and for me clickfunnels just makes sense. I deal with digital products and ClickFunnels is the perfect toolset for my business it allows me to quickly set up marketing, sales, and product delivery systems for all my products. I just use the regular ClickFunnels package because I have a large email list I have built with GetResponse but the easy integration the ClickFunnels offers for so many other tools allows me to use my existing services. I can say that because of the great experience I have had I am planning to upgrade soon to make it easier on me, but the basic package has changed the way I do business and I couldn’t have grown my business in the same way without it. I recommend ClickFunnels to anyone trying to grow their business!

Pros

Pros ClickFunnels has everything you need to Market, Sell, and Deliver Your Products and Services Online! One of the cool things ClickFunnels does is that it takes the guesswork out of trying to build a website or landing page that converts your lead traffic. There are a number of templates available to use and these templates are designed to convert leads into customers. The dashboard of the software is extremely easy to navigate and there are of course helpful training and use videos available to help you get set up quickly. You can use the upsell features to easily add product and services upsells to increase the opportunity to increase revenue. You can also use this platform to build complete membership areas all in the same program. The editor is really intuitive and makes it pretty easy to customize the pages at a high rate of speed. It has integration with email list services like GetResponse and Awebber but if you want you can purchase the upgraded tool suite and get built-in functionality keeping all your business tools on one platform. You don’t have to know how to code or even how to design websites because it’s already done for you. Overall this is a very powerful sales and marketing tool! There is a free trial to get you the time you need to check out the software and see if it’s a right fit.

Cons

Cons The software is a bit pricy as even the lowest plan will run you quite a bit per month, however, when you figure removing the cost of all the tools you need because there are included versions it starts to make it way more economical as you can bundle all those tools into one service.

Deb from Faith Solutions

Clickfunnels is ah-MAZ-ing!!!

CF is allowing me to create websites and funnels to take my business to the next level without all the tech required with other tools. The training is incredible and top notch! I'm learning more than I ever dreamed I could learn in a short amount of time to help me reach people. It is invaluable!

Pros

I'd say it was the ease of creating a funnel, BUT even though that is pretty incredible, I absolutely love the community, the heart of [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the constant VALUE he gives way to those he serves. The training provided is beyond compare with anything else out there! I believe [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team actually cares about the people and their success vs just getting another buck like most companies. I've never experienced that in a business before. Clickfunnels isn't just a software tool, it is a community, a family. I LOVE being a part of it!

Cons

I'd have to say the membership platform. Even though it is very good, I wish it were a little more robust in what it offers. But, I know CF will eventually get there. It's in the heart of the leaders to give the best.

Reasons for Choosing ClickFunnels

Because it offers EVERYTHING they have and more in one platform! Clickfunnels stands apart as the one leading the way for all other companies.

Corey from Kinections Fitness

ClickFunnels- Much More Than Just a Software Company

My wife and I own a Brick and Mortar Fitness Studio that was forced to shut down due to COVID-19. We chose to quickly pivot and go on-line offering virtual classes to serve our clients. We also had to re-think our strategy moving forward and that is when the One Funnel Away challenge came into our sights. We had joined ClickFunnels basic membership level when a fitness mentoring company we were using introduced us to funnels. They provided us with basic funnels to attract leads and before we knew it we were filling our funnel and things were working pretty well but something just didn't feel right with the way we were going about attracting clients. To top it off, the cost of the mentoring was becoming a burden on our little studio so we decided to exit the program. We continued to apply the system we had learned to attract clients with varied success, it just didn't feel right, we weren't attracting our ideal client...heck we didn't really even know who our ideal client was. I knew we needed something different and that is when I came across the OFA Challenge. I thought for the $100 investment what could I have to lose! The Challenge has been jam packed with so much incredible information and learning that I wish this was something I had learned before we decided to go into business, I know we would be much better off today. I've been stretched and pushed out of my comfort zone many times during the challenge and have learned more about creating a sustainable and profitable

Pros

I have found the best part of ClickFunnels is the ability to integrate everything in one platform, and to have the ability to automate the entire sales & follow up process. It is easy to use and you don't have to be a computer geek to put what you need together.

Declan from Simply Responsive

Seriously powerful tools to easily set up funnels, member areas, and much more.

Easy setup and management of funnels, with options to integrate your entire site in there if you want to. Cool tools that allow you to manage the flow without typing in URLs, as it goes to the next step in the funnel. Decent reporting and analytics built in, and obviously integrates with analytics tools as well. The biggest benefit here is speed to execute, as everything is laid out for you, with sample funnels as well, to give you an initial idea of flow. You could seriously run an entire business on here, and it's good for selling as well as lead generation.

Pros

Funnels involve many moving parts, pages, and pieces. Having designed these for years myself, I expected Clickfunnels to be another newbie tool, but it's so so much more. You can easily set up funnels for specific markets, tying them together and tracking in a way that's visual (not Kanban, but close) and easy to understand. Instead of complex interfaces, you have an easy step by step way to get things going quickly. As an experienced user, I was impressed by the value this delivers for people regardless of skill set. There's so many smart elements - for example, preview your page and it shows you the version regardless of cache, so you're not stuck emptying your browser. Few years ago this would have cost you thousands to set up individually, and left you needing tech assistance. Clickfunnels eliminates that and makes it so even a beginner can use this tool.

Cons

My dislikes are more nit picky than complaints; setup of URLs can involve 2 separate screens, which makes it a little confusing at first. It is template driven and some of these are very Internet Marketing centric, so the look and style may not be a fit, but of course you can adapt and make these your own. A broader selection of templates will help, but they do have a community of developers adding to it daily, so this is likely a short term problem.

Response from ClickFunnels

Replied August 2017

Thanks so much for your feedback. We will keep making it better and easier all the time. Please always reach out to our support with feedback and questions as well!

Luke from Headfulness.com

Build online sales funnels and membership areas easily

I've created multiple online sales funnels to test multiple products. The first few products I tried to sell flopped, but I continued to test new products and create new funnels, and eventually started making money with the funnels I created in clickfunnels.

Pros

I love how quickly I'm able to create email opt-in pages, sales pages, and order forms that look amazing and convert well. I also used it to create a password protected membership area for one of my digital products.

Cons

It's not ideal for making blogs or home page websites.

Reasons for Choosing ClickFunnels

It's the easiest way I've found to create a fully functional online sales funnel in one day or less.

Nancy from Hospitality

It's hard to deny what Click Funnels does...

My husband and I have a biz that eats up ALL our time, so we are looking to systemize things to give us more freedom using Click Funnels and we are wanting to get more eye balls in front of our service to find our DREAM clients and cut the rest so we have more time and more subsequently money too.

Pros

I like that the support level is really good. Its not like a normal coaching program (which I have bought dozens of times before and failed miserably- almost embarrassingly the things I have "tried" to be successful). Inside Click Funnels is a course called One Funnel Away also called OFA which I am doing right now. It has a step by step process for getting you up and running. But the best part is that if I get stuck or have questions I can get FREE coaching from people who have actually built and been successful inside click funnels already. The value is crazy!!!! You can tell that the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] really cares about our success because he is always taking time out of his schedule (he has 4 kids) to give us tools & examples that will help us succeed.... one example, he just sent out a podcast episode, it was a 2 part short series and he literally asked his Inner Circle members (this is an exclusive club that those guys payed $25,000 and then $50,000 to be apart of) to tell us the biggest things they learned and implemented in their business to succeed- wow!! I gobbled it up- it was seriously amazing!!!!

Cons

There are so many successful people coming out of the program that I think to myself "I am going to look like an idiot if I don't make this work for me", so I definitely put the pressure on myself to do well. One other thong, I would love to have a local chapter to mastermind with, but they don't have that.

Bree from Breeze Marketing

One Funnel Away Challenge - Changed My Life!!

I am currently in the One Funnel Away Challenge with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. I just want to give a HUGE SHOUT OUT to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. He has made this challenge such an amazing experience for us all. I came into this not knowing a whole lot about funnels. Another Funnel hacker brought me in through his product funnel that uses CF as part of it. I had recently left my full time job to pursue something new but I had no idea where it would go from there. When I found out about the OFA challenge I could feel it was something good but I was scared to death and kinda excited all at the same time. I have been on the fence with which direction to go with my new business. But not now [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has completely changed my path. Every day his energy and his passion for what he does is so inspiring!! I literally look forward to his lessons everyday. I had never been in marketing prior to November 2019 and now that is my all I can think about talk about and do. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] absolutely picked the perfect guy for this challenge. He teaches in a way that is REAL to the bone, you can tell he cares not only for Click Funnels but for the people he is teaching. Anyone out there who takes the time to read this far first thank you lol I know it was a bit wordy but seriously take the One Funnel Away Challenge with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] it is literally the most amazing thing I have done for myself in a long while. It's challenging for sure but so worth it!!

Pros

This software is an absolute game changer in the marketing industry. The features and tools in the software you use to create funnels is so absolutely amazing and simple!! There is nothing out there that can even compare to what Click Funnels has done and continues to do. The add so much value to to the marketing industry what they have created is so amazing and so POWERFUL!! It is not just the software it is the organization as well. The people are absolutely amazing and SO HAPPY all the time!!! It makes work no like work!!

Cons

You know, the only thing I have found so far is that I cannot add a new Font. And looking back, I don't think I really needed one because they have like a million already. I just wanted to know how to do it. Seriously!! It's so worth every dime and hundreds more...

Alejandra from Self Employed

My idea is finally possible

I absolutely love the fact that it gives you all the resources to launch something fast and effective. Now I'm going to spend time tweaking the messaging until I make a funnel successful, instead of trying to figure out how to launch something.

Pros

I HIGHLY recommend starting with the One Funnel Away Challenge (OFA). As an entrepreneur who just started on this journey my mind was flooded with self doubt. "Can I do this?" "Do I have what it takes?" "I dabbed into it in the past and failed." I joined OFA because it was only $100 and it promised to show me a simple and scalable way to bring revenue now VS later. Today is day 5 and I'm SO IMPRESSED by how much they OVERDELIVER. By the end of the challenge I'll have a funnel done and ready to go (yes please). Not only will I learn the how, but I will be able to implement it all and launch it. Hey, if someone is making millions selling flowers or trips to hunt for Big Foot, there's no reason why I shouldn't be able to figure this out? Not a single one. We are quarantined (Coronavirus; shelter in place), I have a 16 month old at home all day, I no longer have a job, my husband's income is highly impacted by the crisis, AND I'm finishing an online certification at eCornell. If I have time to remove all excuses to figure this out... I promise you do too. You'll have every single resource to launch quickly and SO MANY aha moments that will change how you view entrepreneurship. The best of all though is that your idea will be now a reality. I am literally, just one funnel away. I can't wait for day 30.

Cons

So far, there's nothing I dislike. I wish I had known about this many years ago.

Reasons for Choosing ClickFunnels

Because ClickFunnels teach you how to deliver the message effectively, how to create the offer, how to build it and how to launch it. They also share the plans of people who already made above $1M with one funnel. For me, it wasn't comparable.

Federico from Marketing and Advertising

OFA 30 Days Challenge ! You Must Do it !

I am studying the internet world a little bit more deeper since October 2019 and I found out many opportunities. For sure Clicks Funnels is one of them . Today 26th April 2020 is the last day of my 30 Days Challenge. It has been an amazing experience. I learned a lot of things and another important part is that I have improved the information that I already had from others courses and studies. 100 USD dollars it is a very good investment, every day you receive an email with the video to look at and with all the exercises. Every day there is a task and every week terminate with the accomplishment of an important part on the creation of the Steps that are going to generate our Funnel. Actually the 1st week is the "Preparation week"so in total they are 5 weeks. Behind the 30 days challenge, there are : [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] that are great coaches. There is available also a Facebook group, in my group we were more than 1000 people so during the experience you can meet many people and you can receive many recommendations and advices . In the Facebook group there are 3 coaches too, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. I can for sure say that all the people behind Click Funnels put in the front their faces without problems, first the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], for sure they really trust their way and what they sell . You have 14 days software trial, you have the opportunity with the 30 days challenge to start immediately a campaign. Take your info and try it!

Pros

Click Funnels makes the creation of a Funnel campaign more easier and faster . It is a very powerful tools to use to create a strong online marketing presence . You can use it for your business or even for others business and I mean it could be possible to sell the Click Funnels Tools to a third party . The affiliation program is very wide and very interesting too .

Cons

Nothing in particular . It has many features and it needs a little time to understand all the passages to settle down the Funnel .

Parker from Self Employed

Must have tool

Overall I've really enjoyed using clickfunnels. I've used other marketing tools like hubspot, infusionsoft, and other landing page builders. This is just so quick to use.

Pros

Ease of use. I'm not a tech guy, designer, or marketer and it's been easy use.

Cons

I don't like customers list part. Wish it had more features that would allow you to filter and build lists of contacts. Better Segmentation. Exporting customers data is not that great.

Reasons for Choosing ClickFunnels

Honestly because of all the support and training. The community. The Brand. The ease of use.

Unique software for unique needs

Clickfunnels is the easiest way to build sales funnels quickly and reliably. Using the software and following their training, I've been able to quickly and easily make funnels to generate leads and sell courses. You can sell anything on the platform as long as you follow best practices for sales funnels.

Pros

Clickfunnels knows exactly what it does, and it does it very well (create sales funnels). After creating your account, it has a gamified tutorial that slowly introduces you to the platform and build your first funnel. Tutorials can't get easier and more rewarding than this. Building your funnel is incredibly easy with a drag and drop editor. And while it may seem simple, you have everything you need to build a successful funnel. They don't distract you with bells and whistles, they rely on proven features that convert customers. When you join Clickfunnels, you also get introduced to their culture and are continually encouraged to succeed. You are not left to fend for yourself, but you feel like they actually want you to succeed. Once you need more advanced features beyond building a funnel, you can upgrade to a plan that includes email marketing and affiliate tools.

Cons

The price is very high compared to other website software. Customization is a little restricted. If you have specific needs, your only option is to use HTML embed codes or write custom CSS on the page.

Deborah from Harvesting Life's Lessons

Industry: Writing and Editing

The OFA Challenge

i realized that I can do anything when i put my mind to something

Pros

When I begin the OFA challenge I was a full-time nurse and a dabbling business owner. I was a business owner with no system and didn’t understand that I even needed a system. Throughout the first week I lost my job as a nurse, I was fired. Giving up was not even an option for me because I had already purchased and become a member of click funnels. And I had already begin the OFA Challenge. I push through the first week despite my losing of my job and determined that my business was going to grill. Everything that the support team said and taught me I was like a baby bird with her mouth open wide gobbling up everything I could because my business had to succeed. A single mother with two autistic children And a best selling author two times over I knew I had it within me to succeed but what I didn’t understand or realize was that I needed this challenge more than anybody could ever know. It rebuilt the confidence I had of myself it forced me to do the work myself. Nobody could do it for me despite my multiple times of asking for help I dug in I did the work and that only came out with a final but were in week three and I have four clients offer my E cover designing and several more prospects and a best selling author two times over I knew I had it within me to succeed but what I didn’t understand or realize was that I needed this challenge more than anybody could ever know. It rebuilt the confidence I had in myself it forced me to do the work myse

Cons

I wish that it would give me a longer time to earn money to pay for the software

Experience with ClickFunnels

Pros

Man oh man do I love ClickFunnels. I've been using them for 4+ years and am a huge fan. Not only is the price point super affordable, but if you want to get into selling online and want an all-in-one solution, it's ClickFunnels. My current company is a bit more established to have the core of our business run on ClickFunnels, but I use it all the time to test out new offerings or programs before having our development team hard-code it onto our main website.

Cons

The customer support has gotten worse recently. They used to have live chat on their site, now they use some weird ticketing software that I do not like. I will say this, there support is very good but a lot slower than I'd like. When they do get back to me, it typically solved my problem immediately. But sometimes it takes a full day or more for them to respond. This can be valuable lost time for a business, especially if you're running ads to a page that stops working.

Crystal from Ancient Crossroads

Best on the Market

Very positive and there is entire community to support a Click funnel user on face book that helps with learinng making good funnels and marketing. Its like finding a family.

Pros

The ease of use. Changing careers from a ICU nurse I was disabled and needed a career I could do from a recliner. I found Clickfunnels and not only did rep create a software platform that no one one the market can touch that a non computer geek can learn easily, his training has given me a new career. He also built a community to support it. When I bought this product, I spent two months comparing all my options before deciding on ClickFunnels.

Cons

Nothing comes to mind. It took me a little while get used to the ling, and understand things that the younger generation knows instinctively. (I am a senior citizen) such as training now a days is digital and online and not sent in the mail in books and CD/DVDs. anymore.

Billy from Consulting

As far as an overall software for managing leads, customers and sales....ClickFunnels is #1

I have literally tried almost every software available that builds landing pages, websites, handles email marketing, lead generation and so much more and ClickFunnels is by far the best option available today.

Pros

In the digital marketing space, ClickFunnels has become one of the top names in the industry for users being happy with the ease of use and that the software can handle most aspects of what a business needs to be successful. I simply love how easy it is to use this software. Most importantly, I love how this company has created a real "cult-ure" where the environment is really about helping entrepreneurs become successful.

Cons

I do wish ClickFunnels would add more features like the ability to create custom membership websites and courses. The software pricing is too high, but what you are getting in return for the high pricing is a higher quality software that competitors simply cannot match.

Hozna from Espaker

The best I've tried before

First I started with website programmers, then with Wordpress and then Shopify ... None of them gave me all the tools I have with ClickFunnels

Pros

I can do mostly everything easily. Landing pages, webinars sign-ups, sales pages, creating the whole funnel in just some hours and I love the members area. I recently found out I can add code if I want and it's very useful since I needed to add some specific things related to my business. So you basically can do whatever you want by yourself. I'm a 27 year-woman and I quit all website programmers a year ago since I find ClickFunnels.

Cons

I am from Venezuela and ClickFunnels has many restrictions and things I cannot do because I am in Latin America.

Korey from Battle Born Souls

One Funnel Away Challenge

The easiest platform to use that I've personally tried. Support is incredible, and tactics and strategy that is taught out performs everything I've ever experienced in the past.

Pros

I've purchased roughly $20k worth of courses online promising all sorts of things to better my business. I must say, this is BY FAR the best money I've ever spend and FAR over-delivers on what they promise. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], one of the coaches, is absolutely incredible and DIVES DEEP on tactics and strategy. I'm talking things that I can implement into my business right now that converts to revenue. I'm basically just super grateful for clickfunnels, the one funnel away challenge, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. Thank you guys for bringing the heat on this one!

Cons

I have no complaints at all. Quite literally cannot think of one con.

Chrissy from 20Carsin21Days

Review or Recommend are not Words That Describe

I remember waking up to get ready to go put in yet another awful 12 -14 hour day. It was another morning of me pumping myself up and saying, I know I can do this. But, three weeks into my car sales career, I had sold nothing and the manager was literally making the tenured salesman outrun me to get to the customer on the lot. I was mortified and embarrassed and wondering how I was ever going to learn to do it if I couldn’t do it! That’s when it occurred to me what needed to happen. Before I get into that, I want to share with you the deep desire that I experienced. All I could think was, “I want to be home when my kids get home from school. I want to engage my children and take them on vacations. I want to be there when they have big moments from now on. I can’t go on like this” By this point, I just wanted to feel happy pulling a Draw. But, I was never going to be satisfied with that and I knew it. I wanted to achieve greatness, I wanted to be number 1. I wanted my kids to s to be proud of me if I was going to be gone all those hours. I wanted to take them on vacations they deserved for how much time they were losing with their mother. But, what I really wanted was to not feel bad about myself anymore. I wanted to have the respect of my manager and my colleagues. I want to be the hero of the day and get treated the way I thought I deserved to be treated. I wanted the status of being the top car sales pro. I wanted those things because I was raised to believe I co

Pros

I haven't met a piece of it I don't LOVE

Cons

I can't make enough funnels in an 8 hour day. I'm obessed.

Subash from Optimus PPC Services

Build & Test Marketing Funnels at Scale

A good overall marketing funnel - but not the best

Pros

Clickfunnels helps you build & test Marketing funnels at scale with ease. Its easy to setup & get going with your first marketing funnel. It's features like the autoresponder, A/B testing of landing page variations, is awesome. There is a great community to around it - it helps anybody with a problem & how to solve it. There are courses on using the funnel itself - which makes it probably the best education system for setting up marketing funnels & making them work for your business. There is a set of partners or service provides who can do it all you as well.

Cons

The advance funnels are not easy & make you work to understand the concept & how to implement it for your business. So you will have to spend quite some time to understand how to make advanced funnels work for you. Seems archaic with its interface & editor while compared to other competitors. A limited number of templates is a handicap at times. Integration is straightforward, but tracking can be tricky on the dashboard & you always feel there is double counting - as it clearly doesn't show who bought at which stage.

McKay from SurgeFront - Growth Strategists

Clickfunnels is great if it matches your business model & you don't mind waiting hours for support

It is really great if you have high priced products (preferably a progression of very low priced to very high priced products). We've used it with some of our ecommerce clients. I don't think it is the best fit for them but certain clients could handle it really well.

Pros

The best part about clickfunnels is it is based on time tested sales principles. They have conversion improving features such as timers and even "conversion colors" that are proven to increase conversion rates. It is relatively easy to build the funnels out although each one does take quite a bit of thought. You can have bump sales, One Time Offers, upsales, and downsales. If that type of process works with your products or services, you won't find anything better.

Cons

They have probably the worst support I've experienced. It doesn't compare to software with even a third of the subscription rate. The live chat averages about a 4 hours wait. There are a lot of technical issues that you need help with, especially if you don't have a background in it. Setting up the emails is very difficult. You can't just connect your email, you have to rent a server somewhere and then try to integrate it with clickfunnels. I've been trying for three weeks and still trying to get that set up. If they had decent support, they could walk me through it but again, bad support. No undo button. That's right, you can't just press undo. I've tried using my browsers undo but it doesn't work. I was surprised but this became extremely annoying.

Michael from Marketing and Advertising

Hypnotik-Allure-1

I have gained some very valuable knowledge and in site into the whole E-commerce business I have started to grasp the concept get the mental image of how to do this and succeed I was ready to give up just about until I literally by accident heard about clickfunnel

Pros

So far I appreciate the user interface and its ease of use and understandablity I have used several different software over the years and I wish I would have had this to begin with all and all I like everything about this software Im excited to be able to use it and I look forward to continue using it Thanks

Cons

The thing I like least about the product is.....Let me get back to you on that.

Reasons for Choosing ClickFunnels

Well because I know the secret of getting rich online and its to get everyone to give you whatever 9 dollars 5 dollars or a dollar each so you can tell them how to get rich online and after you tell them a mile of educated bs and make them do a bunch of nonsense basically after of course you have got rich then maybe you tell them what you did to get rich so they can convince there crowd to give them money to tell them the secret . But to be honest with you I think this Kat knows what he's talking about without hiding any secrets

Anthony from One HUndred Lbs Down

Clicktastic

sales are just flowing in. so simple, follow the steps and it works. Absolutely recommend Clickfunnels to everyone.

Pros

Simple to Use, Incredible support, Magnificent Training

Cons

I would like to pay less because I am cheap, but it is the best money I can spend each month

Alexander from Several SME Businesses in Europe

You are truly one funnel away

I've personally been going from having to leave my home country due to not enough economic chances there, to becoming a software engineer and entrepreneur. As we all have been taught in school to innovate something truly unique, so has our company. However, we were stuck on delivering our message because there was no audience to talk to! Without wanting to drift into a rant about classrooms (they s***), truth be told you need to have a way to market your product, more than anything else in the company. After all, you as the business owner are only responsible for one thing: revenue! Within 14 days we have funneled our way to selling a product without taking any courses, and then we discovered all the great knowledge available to improve the profitability of your funnels. We are hooked, and I am thrilled to say, we started the One Funnel Away Challenge because we know we are truly one funnel away from the Two Comma Club. If you need sales (and what business does not need sales??) look no further. CSR has all your answers, along with the best software to speed up the process of implementing. There is a lot of half a**ed people out there wasting their time on half a** tools. Just don't let it be you! Get started today!

Pros

You can build funnels to sell products if you know what you are doing, or if you are like me, it explains the process of selling. This is amazing! The Funnel software is a huge part of the game and makes life so much easier, but all this great information you get to use the software to make your dream come true, it's amazing!

Cons

There is no confusion in the software, so ClickFunnels infuses me with real empowerment. Thank you.

Kelly from To Choose Productions, LLC

Click Funnels is a great tool

easy to set up and sell my digital info products

Pros

Click Funnels is pretty easy to use; and recently they have made some upgrades that are fantastic and make setting things up MUCH easier. (ex: No Cloudflare integration needed anymore for domain setup YAY). It looks great on any device (although 95% of my experience is with mac only). It has many different uses, depending on your intention, product or goal. I have found the support to be 90% excellent. (See cons for the other 10%). The weekly Q&A's are invaluable.

Cons

They save some of the best features for the higher paying customers. I guess that makes sense but it doesn't feel that good when you're just starting out and there's all these cool tools that they promote that you can't afford yet. Also their chat support 10% of the time is useless. They have told me "no" on a few occasions, then when I ask on the live Q&A with the head support person, he shows me how to do it. I have learned to always ask AGAIN if chat tells me no. The "CULT-ture" that they push is both endearing and a little annoying.

Nino from Digital Asset XRP

Industry: Information Services

Totally Unexpected

Pros

I've been introduced to ClickFunnels as part of a 30 day One Funnel Away challenge. It's designed end to end to be a funnel building toolbox and aligns amazingly with some key takeaways of the challenge. ClickFunnels provides an easy to use (time-saving) method for creating the framework of your important epiphany script driven hook-story-offer. Culminating in an end to end, intuitive, emotionally (and logically) congruent funnel process. What ClickFunnels has achieved is incredible. Whilst technically this could be done using alternative platforms and plugins the reality is that an aspiring entrepreneur daring to try is almost guaranteed to only get derailed and bogged down. Fact is unless you have expert level knowledge or a crack team at your disposal ready to cobble together the right mix of technical requirements at a moments notice is not something most people have.

Cons

People going into ClickFunnels will do well to jump aboard the One Funnel Away course. Without training it might be a little overwhelming to just log in and get started but when I say that, ClickFunnels smother you with as much support and training as you need. I'd recommend when signing up for the 14 day trial that you are ready to get started because that time goes fast and with everything in there you'll want as much time to review as possible.

Eddie from Black Flame Productions, LLC

Finally! A program that works, and representative can teach you how to use it!

Short Answer: An Absolute Life Changer!

Pros

The support that is offered to get a user up and running is absolutely phenomenal. They realize that their success is tied to the number of customers that are making money, not just the ones that coughed up for the program! So, they push and push and push to get people to actually expand their limits and use the program to go into markets that they may have never even considered before, as well as fine-tune their individual programs.

Cons

Like most software, there is a learning curve-but NOT with the software! The struggle is to learn HOW the software can be used to help further my business, and the ClickFunnels Team has addressed this problem up front. Representative is their primary trainer, and he has absolute BOUNDLESS energy concerning getting the user on board and actually MAKING MONEY as quickly as possible!

Sezay from WILDMIND CREATIVE LTD.

Dİgital Clones which working for you 7/24

I first time heard from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team then jumped in and discovered my secret weapon which I waited for years without know it exists.

Pros

Visitors comes with a really low focus and energy which is mostly not enough to complete a purchase on a website but if you know how to build a funnel, you can guide their extremely low energy to make a purchase and still feel lucky and happy.

Cons

Fast, easy, well built. (Love [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN])

Thomas from Solaray Energy Pty Ltd

Industry: Renewables & Environment

It is probably the best funnel builder on the market

Clickfunnels helps us easily design marketing and sales funnels to convert leads and sales. I find the less I change the templates, the better our results. There is obviously a lot of testing and refining going on in the background to get the most out of the platform, and I intend to use Clickfunnels more over the coming months.

Pros

Cons

The biggest issue for me is that all the work that is done on the Clickfunnels platform is at risk if they ever change their terms of service. I'm not saying that they ever would, but if company is ever sold, I could see a new owner possibly changing the fee structure or something like that. I've been stung before, so I believe this is a con compared to having your funnels in Wordpress. The other main con is the pricing. It's not cheap compared to similar functionality on Wordpress using a good quality theme.

Mike from Efficiency Marketing Agency

You're Only One Funnel Away

I absolutely love what ClickFunnels is able to provide my digital marketing agency, a chance to spread our expert messaging with all of those around us and get the training out to the world. I recently had my first daughter who is now 14 months old and I decided to start my own business right after she was born to build something that I could be proud of and ensure she has a great life and now ClickFunnels is the next stage in that journey where I will be able to get my digital advertising expertise out to larger companies and help them be successful in driving ROI for their businesses!

Pros

That it can help align your business assets and information for what you are offering as an entrepreneur into an easy to understand the process and brings you right into the thick of everything on how to be successful. Funnels can be used for every product and service and the reps tells you how!

Cons

I think that an initial user survey would be really good to put into place, everyone that comes into Clickfunnels is guided into certain things, but I got the free trial and then realized I didn't have the specific pieces needed to run a successful funnel so I paused, and I couldn't access the account while paused. I then went with the "One-Funnel Away" training course which is amazing but possibly could have avoided initial shortcomings with a "Clickfunnels Roadmap" survey to see where I should be placed.

David from IF Creative, LLC

Hype with some merit and a hefty recurring fee

Pros

Let's face it, funnels are the way to go to assist a customer in a purchase decision. Click Funnels is a easy to use and well put together platform. Their training sequence is fun and effective. They do an excellent job at making you feel a part of a club. I was on the trial offer and did not opt for a paid plan and I will elaborate below. Does this funnel system work- yes. Can a beginner do well with the CF software- maybe. Do they deliver the product they sell and provide appropriate support, absolutely. Is it worth per month? That is for you to decide but for me it was a no. Here is why-

Cons

They offer several paid levels but honestly, the paid or Free plan offer a limited package and all of them will funnel you to the main plan. . Now this is just for your funnel builder and not your hosting or CRM. For half the amount I can outsource and build landing funnels that I own. The main focus of this is for small business and solopreneurs. . Now it is if you can put the software to use and turn sales. But if you are just starting out this will kill the cash flow. Additionally. I found that a lot of creativity and design are needed. So be prepared that to make this work it takes time. I found it to be very time consuming and not the 5 minutes they claim.

Mike from As Prescribed Media

A No Brainer For ANY Business Matter What Your Product Or Service Is!

Connecting more people to the things they desire at a FAST rate.

Pros

Ease of use and customer service are by far a HUGE plus to using this product

Cons

Really nothing, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team of superstars have thought this thing out far better than I could ever have pictured and continue to stay WAY ahead of the curve.

Expensive but effective

Overall, the quality of our marketing efforts was much higher, and we were able to see an increase in sales and audience engagement. While it's very easy to use, it does take some dedicated time to really get right, and I encourage any user to do a lot of research to get the most out of the product.

Pros

ClickFunnels is surprisingly easy to use, even for a novice like myself. My boss, a marketing guru, tasked me with setting up a few funnels to try out, and I was able to do so with very little guidance or struggle. We were both really happy with the results - our product sales went up, and it was easy to see where we weren't using the funnels effectively.

Cons

The downside is definitely the cost. While we think it's worth the investment and you'll see an ROI quickly, it can be intimidating to smaller companies or individuals to commit to the monthly cost, especially if you're not sure if your product is viable. For us, it was an easy decision since our company had been around and had proven success, but for new companies, it might be riskier.

Easy to use, but glitchy and lacking features

I use it most days and it's a staple of my business. But it is quite expensive and lacking features compared to other softwares which I have been trying out.

Pros

The drag and drop design. You can create highly converting sales funnels in no time at all using their templates.

Cons

It took a while to set the whole thing up - you have to follow their email tutorials over 21 days and it's a bit technical. It is also quite glitchy (buttons overlap menus, pages don't load etc.) and it lacks certain features such as a booking widget and a detailed survey widget (the one they have is very simple - multiple choice)

Kate from Vogue Media

Great for Small Business & Marketers without Dev Background

I would recommend this to business owners who need an all-in-one digital marketing solution to set up landing pages and build out the different stages of the sales process. It easily integrates with existing email marketing automation or you can use theirs. Also, it's an easy solution for setting up your own affiliate program for the first time.

Pros

I love that you can set up a landing page in literally 5 minutes. Using a pre-built theme, the tool is very easy to use, all you have to do is choose your theme and swap out the images and colors, and you literally have a beautiful landing page right at your fingertips.

Cons

I think if you have an understanding of the sales process and high level digital marketing strategy then this software is a huge win, however for business owners in other trades outside of the marketing discipline, there is a bit of a learning curve. Also, I was not at all impressed with their closed Facebook Group of more than 100k members.

Kiki from Woman Believe

Industry: Online Media

Amazing Value!! Continues to Blow My Mind!!!

I struggled for years trying to get my online business off the ground, bouncing from online courses to webinars, just trying to get a breakthrough. I was frustrated, mentally exhausted and broke! I stumbled on a Facebook ad with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] sharing what was so mind-blowing to me that I became a Platinum member instantly! I'm so glad I did!!! I immediately joined The One Funnel Away Challenge and I know for certain that my life will forever be changed for the greater as a result of what I'm learning in this challenge. I have gone from just scraping by to a complete business plan and clear execution strategy! I've already started receiving positive responses from my email list because of the step-by-step list building training I followed inside of my ClickFunnels membership. I can't say enough great things about CF. I'm just so grateful to be a part of this transformative opportunity!

Pros

Easy to use overall and if there's anything I don't understand, I just go to their knowledge base and find the answer.

Cons

If I could change anything, it would probably be the membership portal, making it simpler to use. But I'm not tripping about it AT ALL because I'm just so THANKFUL that ClickFunnels offers their customers a full membership suite in the first place! I'm confident that what I don't understand right now will change soon as I begin to use the software more, learning from their massive knowledge base.

Jonas from Jonaslindgren.net

Awesome, if you need it

To me this is fairly expensive considering the fact that I (as of now) only really want the membership site function and to make some squeeze pages. With that being said, there's nothing that i've seen that beats ClickFunnels in terms of functionality etc, so if you're in need of more functions than me, it's definitely going to be worth it. If all you want is to be able to create squeeze pages etc, there are cheaper options out there.

Pros

There's a ton of things you can do with ClickFunnels. Build sales pages, create landing pages, set up membership areas and a ton more stuff. Most of the features are pretty much drag and drop. I will admit it took me a few hours to really understand how things worked, because as I said there's a ton of features. I'm using this now to host some of my products, so i've built a few membership areas so far. It was easy, and there are also tons of tutorials on YouTube if you do get stuck.

Cons

It did take me a while to figure everything out. Even though most things are pretty much drag and drop, there were a couple things I didn't really understand that required me to look for tutorials. That's not really a problem though, there's tons of functions in here so it's expected. Once I had learned everything I needed to know however, it was quite easy.