• Pros

• "I LOVE LOVE this software, so easy to use and the functionality is brilliant, you can have a top-class sales funnel up and running in no time. simply brilliant."

• "This is the best funnel builder on the market!"

• "Easy to use, user friendly, clean and simple "

• Cons

• "Customer service is a little slow, but there is a community online within the Facebook group that offers tremendous support and motivation."

• "Customer service response is a little tardy, but if you're willing to do a little digging on your own there is plenty of resources available."

• "It does a lot, but it costs high on the low end. The basic version is limited in the number of integrations you can have, but there are some workarounds."

Browse ClickFunnels Reviews

Alma from Myers Good

ClickFunnels Is A No-Brainer (even without my brain)

Since starting to use Clickfunnels, I have learned exactly who I help, why I help them, what they can learn, and how they can get it; if you think you can help everyone, you will fail. I don't want to build another website without Clickfunnels; it's that easy and looks great! I'm disabled and the customer service doesn't make me feel stupid when I get confused and ask questions.

Pros

Honestly, this is the best software and automation I have ever seen for building an online presence and helping connect people with the right services and products for them instead of and endless page of options that don't really help. There are great resources for understanding how to be the best you and overdeliver to your community and customer base, If you are willing to put in effort to improve yourself and how you communicate.

Cons

Some of the integrations, like with MX records and CRM, confuse me trying to read through the Q&A. There is a learning curve to understanding how to do anything. I am epileptic and would be lost if I didn't do the One Funnel Away Challenge to learn about functions and features. That really isn't a bad thing. Some Videos would be easier on my Ready Epilepsy; but I still make it work.

Reasons for Choosing ClickFunnels

Clickfunnels is a lot less work and effort. I was trying to build a website for over a year on Wordpress and couldn't use an HTML editor after my stroke. I made more than one funnel in less than 30 days. Each time I make one I feel like I am learning more and not just going through the motions in hopes of getting something half as good at best.

Reasons for Switching to ClickFunnels

I had a stroke in 2015. After recovering enough brain damage to take care of myself again, I still had to deal with reading epilepsy, I found it was too exhausting trying to remember how to code and relearning it required to many triggers that lead to seizures and days I couldn't work.

Greg from Gimmee Info

Industry: Information Services

Excellent product, continuously improving

Overall I would HIGHLY recommend this product. Russell and his team have done an excellent job capturing the pieces you need to create an EFFECTIVE funnel, and made it so EASY to use. You don't need a developer or web site skills or Wordpress (though they DO integrate with it :-)). They build out the funnel for you, you choose a template/look for it, and it is done. You tweak the wording and colors and add your images/logo and off you go. They are responsive and trying to make US successful.

Pros

Note - I am on the Startup plan. The Platinum plan does more. The funnel templates, even the older ones, are well done. The newer ones are even better than I would expect. The software guides you through creating your funnels, guiding you with a funnel cookbook and appropriate funnel steps that match what you are trying to do. It is a well thought-out software for sure. I also appreciate the TON of learning materials you get -- about funnels, funnel scripts, etc. The integrations with Stripe and Zapier is really easy and seamless, and adding videos via Vimeo and YouTube is simple. Plus the software is always improving.

Cons

Note - I am on the Startup plan. The Platinum plan does more and may solve some of this. First, it is a bit expensive for noobs. The Platinum is what we all need, but it is not feasible until we get our feet under us. For the core parts, building a funnel that leads people from start to finish, it is great, but if you want to build more advanced funnels then this product can fall short. Survey functionality is in beta and feels like it. I expect it will be more fleshed out at some point, but it is not a focus for sure. Where I was debating going with bucket.io, and knowing how popular quizzes/surveys are, I would have expected survey functionality to be more complete. Some traffic statistics don't seem to add up, and there is no way to cross-reference them for accuracy. Shared funnels from them are awesome, but on the Startup plan they quickly take up all of your pages and funnels, so you have to archive them.

Reasons for Choosing ClickFunnels

I liked the ease of building an attractive and useful funnel, compared to the others. To be honest it was Russell's enthusiasm, smarts, and ability to teach with so much info that got me. It was less expensive overall for comparable items. The other products have their advantages, and two of the three also have good front-men doing a great job. I just felt ClickFunnels had the ease of use, lots of info, and lots of power for what I am trying to do with driving traffic to specific things.

alyssa from Keep the Adventure Alive

This makes online business SO EASY

I am loving clickfunnels so far. I have created and deployed a few funnels and really have nothing but great things to say as a newer online business!

Pros

I love how funnels are so quick to create. There are very good templates available too that have really helped in my funnel creation. Everything is literally drag and drop and it's amazing. The customer service is also really quick to respond if there is any issue

Cons

It can be a little tough to figure out at first, all the different features and editing but once you figure it out it really couldn't be easier. The membership platform could be a little further developed.

Reasons for Switching to ClickFunnels

Easier to integrate payments and other features into landing pages instead of just making them on wordpress

Response from ClickFunnels

Replied April 2021

Hi Alyssa, Thank you for your kind words! It is awesome to hear that you find our software user-friendly. We look forward to seeing what you will accomplish. Keep up the good work!

Connor from Catalyze Academy

A powerful tool with a steep (and often unnecessary) learning curve

I invested in ClickFunnels after launching a new business. I needed a funnel in place. In the past, I'd have just built it in Wordpress but I kept hearing such amazing things about ClickFunnels that I figured I'd check it out. And at the end of the day, I'm impressed. I may spend half my time in ClickFunnels cursing the software and how unnecessarily complicated they make almost every step of any process (and how honestly inexcusably glitchy it is), but it does more than any other tool I've used. Honestly, if I knew what I was getting into before I started with ClickFunnels, I probably wouldn't have done it. But now that I'm in, I wouldn't go back.

Pros

ClickFunnels feels like it CAN do just about anything. It's funnel-builder is robust, the templates are incredibly helpful, and their email server (with or without Actionetics) is fairly powerful. I think my favorite feature, however, is that you can share funnels. As a coach, a big part of my job is teaching network marketers how to build an online presence. Most of them have never heard of a funnel before, so this can be an uphill battle. I love the fact that I can create a fully-featured funnel template, then just share that link with my students.

Cons

ClickFunnels feels about 10 years outdated. The interface is fairly ugly, and the whole user experience just feels ... Clunky, is probably the best word for it. I think, more than anything, ClickFunnels suffers from massive feature bloat. Over the years, they've added SO MUCH functionality that it lost accessibility. Sure, you CAN do just about anything with ClickFunnels ... But it's not gonna be easy. Expect to spend a TON of time on the (very outdated and incomplete) help pages, in the Facebook group, and talking to support (which has been surprisingly much better than I'd heard) ... And for a lot of the answers to be, "Oh, well, that's weird. That should work. I don't know why it isn't." All-in-all, it just feels patched together and what seems like a simple processes just become unnecessarily difficult and frustrating. Honestly, I've thought a couple times about quitting and rebuilding everything somewhere else. Somewhere more user friendly. But the fact of the matter is, while there may be tools that are easier to use, none of them are as powerful or as versatile as ClickFunnels.

Reasons for Choosing ClickFunnels

I think it mostly comes down to the cult following ClickFunnels and Russell Brunson have been able to build. As soon as I started watching their trainings, I was hooked. And I'll admit: Their trainings are incredibly high-quality. They make using ClickFunnels look easier than it actually is, for sure. But nevertheless, they reach incredibly valuable marketing theory.

Reasons for Switching to ClickFunnels

I just kept hearing a ton about ClickFunnels, and I wasn't a fan of the limited functionalities of the Wordpress site I'd been using.

Amelie from How To Fire Your Boss

ClickFunnels - a Marketing Monster for everyone

If you are looking for an easy to use software to build your online presence, ClickFunnels is what you are looking for. Not only can you create your page to your likings but on top of that with the courses, webinars and books you will get tons of leads. The page builder is easy to use via click and drop. The possibilities to adjust it to your brand colours are brand design are almost endless. Integration with your SMTP (email provider) are easy and quickly done. If you are stuck you will find help in the huge library of tutorials and if that does not answer your question the support team will run you through. They are always friendly and helpful.

Pros

Easy to use Easy to brand Awesome tutorials and support team Easy to integrate external software Way more leads then normal homepages

Cons

I find it a bit disappointing that ClickFunnels does not offer a shop builder tool. Also the possibilites for a form, such as contact form are not exactly what I expected.

Reasons for Choosing ClickFunnels

Easier to use, less time involved to create funnels, more training available, love the community

Response from ClickFunnels

Replied February 2021

Hi Amelie! We love to hear that you are enjoying ClickFunnels and that you find it user-friendly! We can't wait to see what you will accomplish. Thanks for being part of the ClickFunnels Family!

Melanie from Less Mess with Mel

CHOICES.

Worried your spouse/significant other is going to kill you over spending the full $297 ? Well, I pretty much promise that if you put in the daily work. Do EXACTLY as they train you to do step by step, in that order. You will WOW them with your $297 purchase by at least breaking even if not MORE THAN YOU EVER THOUGHT POSSIBLE!

Pros

So easy, plug in the info (after watching the training videos--especially [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] to show you how to do it) From the training you have; [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]- the genius who figured it all out, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]- brings the fun and will get you excited and ready to get done your daily tasks, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]- she will show you EXACTLY STEP-BY-STEP how and where to plug in your info and start making money BEFORE you change their lives forever with your amazing product or service!! (if you try and do it on your own you are a fool!)

Cons

So far I have not figured out how to get to Funnel Scripts from ClickFunnels. NEED TO INTEGRATE WITH ALL GOOGLE PRODUCTS, SOFTWARE etc. (my life and a lot of others lives literally revolve around google.. all I know so far is that I cannot use my Google Suite Email Account and that REALLY stinks!Otherwise (has not been my 30 days..no funnel up yet since in 30 day challenge) it seems pretty close to perfect awesomeness

Reasons for Choosing ClickFunnels

Was in the process of (trying) to create a website (which was leaning more to the funnel side, but not near as awesome as it will be now) I didn't understand, but knew I could, create a course through them.... As a second option because what I have wanted (have been trying) to do for 2 almost 3 years now is to be able to help get homes organized....chronic lower back pain....online..how?.....courses...suck.....coaching?.....YES.....HOW?...... ClickFunnels!!!!!!!!!!

Reasons for Switching to ClickFunnels

Wasn't working.... How the heck do you even upload a video into any of those type of things?!?!?!? Was making me CRAZY!!

Scott from GatewayCapital

Industry: Capital Markets

Best funnel software, hands down.

Overall experience is amazing. I have also tried three other funnel softwares, and clickfunnels is by far the best.

Pros

The software is great, but the community is even better. The support around the users in second to none.

Cons

I don't know if there is anything I don't like.

Community.

Reasons for Switching to ClickFunnels

Support, community, and personal development side of the software.

Darren from Chess Geeks

ClickFunnels Is The Place To Start- Best Training Bar None!

We are using ClickFunnels to sell our e-commerce product. We do about $250k in sales each year on Amazon, but we wanted to achieve 2 new things: 1) Collect emails from our customers [Amazon doesn't let you have them], 2) Drive traffic to our merchant site outside of Amazon. We've had a blast learning about this new marketing channel for us, and building out the pages have been fun too. Focusing on the user experience and building an evergreen salesperson (funnel) to walk them through the sales cycle makes us giddy.

Pros

ClickFunnels has the easiest, most intuitive, and most flexible drag & drop editor I've ever used. I thought making webpages in Squarespace was easy- ClickFunnels is way more fun to create in. I haven't thought of a design concept so far that I can't do in ClickFunnels! But that's not even the best part. The best part would have to be the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. This guy is a direct marketing extraordinaire, and he teaches GOLD! I've read countless marketing books, studied marketing in college, and let me tell you: what this guy is teaching is 100% the highlights of what I learned in college PLUS loads of wisdom from his own experience. Honestly, the guy is a total sales nerd and his hard work has paid off. Go learn from Russel- the dude KNOWS!!! Basically, the software is awesome, and the time I've invested educating myself on the strategies behind funnel building, sales letter writing, and emotional selling have paid me back in spades. Worth your time, for sure!

Cons

No cons so far. Any integration we've wanted to use we've been able to connect. No issues yet.

Reasons for Choosing ClickFunnels

ClickFunnels easy to use Drag-n-Drop web editor is SO much easier to use!

Tobe from V-Squared Creative

Love Click Funnels!

I have had a very pleasant overall experience with Click Funnels and recommend it to clients and colleagues all the time.

Pros

Really love how intuitive and easy to use it is. The drag and drop builder is simple and straightforward.

Cons

It can be a little buggy sometimes and clicking on certain sections that are hidden by other sections can make it hard to edit pages at times.

Reasons for Switching to ClickFunnels

Really connected with the culture of CF and liked how it was easier to use.

Response from ClickFunnels

Replied February 2021

Hi Tobi! We appreciate your review! It means a lot to us that we are helping you succeed. Thanks for being part of the ClickFunnels Family!

Bill from UpVision Digital

Solid Tool for Creating Funnels

My overall experience was great, I once had a subscription issue that they were able to solve for me quickly.

Pros

Clickfunnels lets you create beautiful funnels quickly and efficiently, I was able to create a good looking site out of it as well, but it really shines when it comes to VSLs and anything online course/eCommerce related, It's incredibly simple to use as well so you don't really have to worry about if you can create a funnel as beautiful as someone who has been using the software for years.

Cons

The only real con I had with Clickfunnels was the pricing, it may be worth it to you if you're creating multiple funnels a month, but if you're using it to host your companys website it's incredibly costly and not worth it for that one site alone, I'd recommend it for people who actually build sites to convert people into customers and not people who want a website for their business.

Reasons for Switching to ClickFunnels

I switched to Elementor due to how I was able to do everything I wanted to within Clickfunnels but now there was more, I could create sites and funnels, it was much much cheaper and felt like it had much more value for the money.

Response from ClickFunnels

Replied February 2021

Hi Bill! Thanks for your review, we really appreciate it! We are sorry to hear that you find it a bit pricey. We would any import on how we can provide more value for the price. If you have any suggestions please feel free to reach out to support@clickfunnels.com. Thanks for being part of the ClickFunnels Family!

Jesse from Self Employed

I'm New To Funnel Building!

Pros

I'm new to funnel building and what led me here is the 5 day lead challenge . I must say tho right off the bat, the quality in Russels teaching is a game-changer for me and I'm more than confident in time ill be an award winner. Thanks

Cons

I haven't gotten that far yet lol, although it is pricey when starting out. in the grand scheme of things I'm sure it will be all worth it and will look cheap down the road.

Reasons for Switching to ClickFunnels

I switched from e-commerce to affiliate marketing.

Cheikh from Cheikh Beye Okdakar

Industry: Computer Hardware

ClickFunnels is the best marketing software on the market.

With ClickFunnels you can do whatever you want without having to type a line of code

Pros

For me, ClickFunnels is the best marketing software on the market, because you can create conversion tunnels of all types such as leads, sales, webinars, etc. Even if it is sometimes limited. ClickFunnels not only generates conversion tunnels, it is also an efficient tool for creating landing pages. The advantage of ClickFunnels is that you can do whatever you want without having to type a line of code. ClickFunnels also increases your sales by optimally presenting your product to customers. So if you want to make money quickly without any knowledge of expensive user codes, ClickFunnels is the king, because it is optimised for that.

Cons

It has to be said from the outset, the price is a bit expensive, especially the Platinum plan which includes all the options you need. The more advanced funnels in this product don't work sometimes. As for the Conversion and Page Tunnels, the number is very limited in the standard version of the product. We also need to speed up the addition of a tunnel, which is sometimes slow. As for the Split Testing tool, it is archaic and needs to be reviewed.

ClickFunnels is more complete

Reasons for Switching to ClickFunnels

I have several sites I test them all

David from Lead Gen Guys

Deserves its cult following

Fantastic. It’s helped me grow my own business and my clients businesses significantly and made my life way easier.

Pros

What I like most is that it makes creating beautiful landing pages and marketing funnels stupidly easy. Gone are the days when you had to chose between incredibly restrictive templates and full custom coded HTML landing pages that took over a week to deploy. Now I can create an amazing landing page or an entire marketing funnel in a couple of hours. Been a customer for ages and I’ve used it to generate thousands of leads for clients. Absolutely love it.

Cons

The bullet point element is frustrating to use and buggy as hell thought I have figured out a way to make it behave but it could definitely be a lot better.. Also wouldn’t kill them to offer some dropdown menu functionality. Lastly the whole funnel hackers Facebook community and movement they’ve created feels a lot like a cult wing people being a bit dogmatic and set in their views about certain things... but overall these are minor grievances, clickfunnels and the education that [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] provides are both first rate and world class. Love it.

Reasons for Choosing ClickFunnels

Both great products but found clickfunnels to be a bit simpler and a bit more intuitive to learn/use

Reasons for Switching to ClickFunnels

Templates were too restrictive.

LARISSA from Marketing and Advertising

GoFasterGambit!

Sale! Straight forward for exact person and the opportunity to help exact person my product is for! Look! I do not drive and yet I am looking at the cars which are passing by; why? because I want my husband would have one and I would safe. You see! I do have some vested interest in some cars, even I prefer aircraft and a boat and ClickFunnels would definitely right Help for my adventure and my product is internationally distributed and its so easy to make a process of buying and selling online perfect! Great Experience.

Pros

The features which I call "all for one and one for all!" are priceless. Navigation with a brilliant supporting follow -up like I click on the bar and it would show me what it is and how I can use it and so, I would just navigate with a cursor and look what is the feature its relate to. Them what I admire the fact that even some template already in existence ---- I can change and move them around!!!!!!!! Truly great job for developer who done this number one solution for any sale! It wasn't easy to learn just because I wanted to know the full description and how each element relate to each other and which one I might use or even to implement. However, there are wealth of videos and help at the finger tip ;) so fast! It suit my business like never I knew before is possible!!!! Sure I have a website and there are no comparison of the service I can provide to my clients with ClickFunnels; I cal it Gambit! The best! With this I have So much absolutely priceless (literally!) Training on the site! That! is worth every penny!

Cons

You know, its like have a phone for the first time in one's live where a person never knew of existence! This is 22nd Century solution of the future and its only going better! Hello!!!!!! wake up! I had no idea what is and what isn't. Now, I learned a great deal and would suggest some improvement on a special checklist for Shared and used Templates as for adjusting for my details as that issue took me longer and because I am in university and yet I am moving.

Reasons for Choosing ClickFunnels

There are NONE on this planet to consider ;) The experience are brilliant and my admiration everyday only growing and that the way I didn't publish any yet and just do the training and my first very own is on its way!

Reasons for Switching to ClickFunnels

There are no comparison! ClickFunnels is Personal and Great Support when I need and Teaching!!!!!!!! I never knew a person with a website make a million but I met some guys with ClickFunnels are doing and its freedom of use and the amount of funnels and the product I can use for each individual and not worried "how to squeeze as much products in very limited templates from my experience to sell with HostGator!

Robert from SinCityWebSolutions

Wish I would have found ClickFunnels a long time ago.

I am currently using the platform for Affiliate Marketing. I have seen how there is so much more potential here however that I intend to move more of my projects into funnels.

Pros

It makes so many tasks incredibly easy to do. I am use to developing all the functionality or finding/implementing/hacking plugins to work work on my own. This often means it will take me weeks of development/troubleshooting time to implement a new feature.

Cons

I really don't have much to complain about. There is a lot to learn and play with that I'm still digesting. I would really like it if there was a native dark theme for ClickFunnels.

Reasons for Choosing ClickFunnels

I liked how everything I needed was already included with ClickFunnels. It takes time to learn and be proficient with all the tools that are required for website development. I just see ClickFunnels as a single platform for me to learn and not have to complicate and piece together multiple third party tools to accomplish a task.

Reasons for Switching to ClickFunnels

I have found ClickFunnels to be a much more efficient way to get sites built. WordPress still has it's place and I don't intend on moving entirely away from it, Rather I will use WordPress and ClickFunnels together to accomplish my projects.

Brandon from Wunder Marketing

BEST FUNNEL TRAINING IN THE MARKET!!!!!!

Pros

There’s not enough space to say all of the pros, but from what I’ve experienced so far, I’ve never received SO MUCH VALUE by a funnel training company with SO LITTLE commitment to spend. The best thing about click funnels is they teach you exactly what you need to know in a way that allows you to bite the bullet and grind your gears to actually learn. It’s definitely not a given, you have to work for it but with all the training video, support groups, customer service, and amazing software.. you literally have no option to fail unless you are not a committed person. I almost bought a training course that was $12,000 before I saw this and I can’t tell you how happy I am that I saw [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] ads during the moment of contemplation I had in my gut. I know this is long but I need whoever is reading this to know that this company is absolutely amazing and if you’re looking to learn funnels and make this a full-time career you need to put your trust in their training I haven’t fully finished it but what I feel inside is so much more powerful and I know this will work.

Cons

There is only one con and that is if you are not a person that wants to take self accountability and put action into the information and access you’re getting throughout this challenge and with the software then you will not enjoy it and it will not be something for you so don’t even waste your time but if you’re trying to change your life and you want to take action and learn how to do that then this would not be a con for you

Reasons for Switching to ClickFunnels

They wanted to charge me $12,000 and then the guy dropped it five grand within a second of talking to me and it felt very shady and I took five minutes to contemplate and just do a quick search online I ended up scrolling through my newsfeed because I always follow a bunch of motivational and progressive accounts and I’m always trying to learn about digital marketing so I happened to be scrolling through Instagram and saw one of [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] Videos and ended up signing up and binge watching a ton of content online you have no idea how excited I am to start this I just left my job saved up a little bit of money and want to hit us head on and give it everything I have I believe in what you guys say and I trust that if I follow this and really bust my ass and put in the work that this business will pay me as a business and not a hobby

Karen from karenusevitch.com

Clickfunnels. Is it Simple to Use?

Overall, I find the software to be great for what I am doing. I am learning how to build sales funnels and with all of the other programs that CF has, like Affiliate Bootcamp, and OFA, I have learned a lot. I am still in the process of building my income as an affiliate marketer of this product. I was disappointed with all the new changes that I feel just put more money in CF's pocket and less money to the affiliates.

Pros

When I first started with this software, I was amazed at how easily I could use the templates and set something up quickly. I wanted to learn more so I started watching the videos. What I find most helpful is the ongoing training on Facebook that you can tune in to. If you stick to it, you can learn this software, but I does take time and consistency to fully understand all of its functions.

Cons

There are parts of this software that can become very complicated. If you're not familiar with page building software it can be quite challenging. There are a lot of options out there to get help but I found customer service to be the best overall. Customer service has improved greatly from a few years ago. What I don't like now is how hard they make it to get to customer service. Submitting a ticket is hard if your questions doesnt fall directly into one of their categories. The other day I was submitting a ticket and it was downright impossible to get an answer to my question.

Reasons for Choosing ClickFunnels

Less kinks. Both of these alternative products are great, but have alot of bugs and problems that I found CF did not. Although CF did have some bugs, they were not enough to change my mind. Besides, I am trying to earn income through their affiliate program, so that is the only product I promote at this time.

Charles from Kinetic Business Communications

Fantastic Value!!! if you are willing to do the work

IMO the limited availability of support (particularly phone support) either purposefully or accidentally opens the door to users of the platform to build businesses around helping new users learn to use the platform and expedite their successful launch. I feel this is genius if it's intentional and cool if not. I have endeavored to work through the volumes of videos and articles about each step of the way coupled with watching the 2Comma people who provide excellent instruction on what you need to do in step-wise fashion. I love the ecosystem and the people I have experienced through this process. It's a very cool company and I will be enthusiastically introducing people to it as well as using these capabilities to provide business development through the platform and my existing media platform I've had for the past 5.5 years.

Pros

If you take the time to watch the videos provided and read articles supplied, you will be able to work your way through it and successfully create a working funnel (that even includes email, downloads, media) in a very short time. The platform clearly has the bases covered regarding all the subtle elements that go into online commerce and marketing. I took the company up on their free on-boarding demo which is very helpful in learning a basic lay of the land with a knowledgeable guide.

Cons

There WILL be a learning curve that IMO could be intimidating to the total business neophyte. That learning curve is facilitated by customer support but there is NO phone support to help you get to an answer quickly. In a couple of instances I experienced something not going as expected with a verification of domain or similar function, chat support could be V E R Y slow to respond (> 3+ hours). I was diverted to a contracted user expert who would attempt to provide support in my issue that did not resolve the problem. It was ultimately escalated and the problem was solved.

Reasons for Choosing ClickFunnels

I chose it because of my impression of Russell as a Human watching his numerous videos after being blown away by the Expert Secrets audio book I bought followed by Dot Com Secrets. That's how I found my way to ClickFunnels. The Hook worked on me as expected.

Humberto from Humberto Colmenares

Clickfunnels, Powerful Marketing and Sales Software

As a freelancer and digital entrepreneur I have tried different tools for marketing automation, both for personal projects and for my clients. Clickfunnels is without a doubt a very powerful tool that will allow you to make money online if you already have a structure of your business, clear ideas to simply implement and I would say that a database of prospects already created. With Clickfunnels you have the option of 14 days of trial where you can have a look at all the available features, solutions and tools. I recommend that, before trying Clickfunnels, go with a structure or clear idea of what you need for your business. This way you can obtain the results that allow you to pay for the tool month by month.

Pros

You can create marketing and sales funnels in a very simple way. You have available, countless Funnels already created (some free and others for payment) With clickfunnels you can save a lot of planning time. You no longer have to look for other tools to integrate them. It is a great platform to make money online. It has an affiliate program that pays excellent commissions. Possibility of doing A / B tests in all the funnels you want By registering you have access to a high performance content and training network. It serves both beginners and more experienced users. You can choose a different template according to the funnel you decide to create. It has a fairly simple website builder with drag & drop functionality. Access to Webinars and videos for training purposes. If you are using WordPress, Clickfunnels has a plugin that integrates perfectly You have many options to receive payments from your customers as it is integrated with several platforms that function as purses.

Cons

If you are starting with Digital Marketing, Clickfunnels can be a bit overwhelming for you because you have a lot to learn. It can be too expensive, especially if you do not get immediate results You have a limited number with the start plan It can be very tedious to perform the A / B tests (a matter of taste) If you stop paying you will not have access to all the funnels that you have created.

Lee from Reach Evolved

Industry: Computer Games

ClickFunnels a tool you need for your online business!

Trying to grow my business I searched high and low and tried a number of business tools and software to find what works for my business and for me clickfunnels just makes sense. I deal with digital products and ClickFunnels is the perfect toolset for my business it allows me to quickly set up marketing, sales, and product delivery systems for all my products. I just use the regular ClickFunnels package because I have a large email list I have built with GetResponse but the easy integration the ClickFunnels offers for so many other tools allows me to use my existing services. I can say that because of the great experience I have had I am planning to upgrade soon to make it easier on me, but the basic package has changed the way I do business and I couldn’t have grown my business in the same way without it. I recommend ClickFunnels to anyone trying to grow their business!

Pros

Pros ClickFunnels has everything you need to Market, Sell, and Deliver Your Products and Services Online! One of the cool things ClickFunnels does is that it takes the guesswork out of trying to build a website or landing page that converts your lead traffic. There are a number of templates available to use and these templates are designed to convert leads into customers. The dashboard of the software is extremely easy to navigate and there are of course helpful training and use videos available to help you get set up quickly. You can use the upsell features to easily add product and services upsells to increase the opportunity to increase revenue. You can also use this platform to build complete membership areas all in the same program. The editor is really intuitive and makes it pretty easy to customize the pages at a high rate of speed. It has integration with email list services like GetResponse and Awebber but if you want you can purchase the upgraded tool suite and get built-in functionality keeping all your business tools on one platform. You don’t have to know how to code or even how to design websites because it’s already done for you. Overall this is a very powerful sales and marketing tool! There is a free trial to get you the time you need to check out the software and see if it’s a right fit.

Cons

Cons The software is a bit pricy as even the lowest plan will run you quite a bit per month, however, when you figure removing the cost of all the tools you need because there are included versions it starts to make it way more economical as you can bundle all those tools into one service.

SeongNgor from PeggyChanBooks

Industry: Writing and Editing

Excellent Support Service/Teaching

I like what I'm learning and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has shown and taught me how to use the important features that will help me to complete my funnel during this 30 day challenge. He is making the difference for me.

Pros

The technical support which I'm receiving while taking part in the OFA Challenge using ClickFunnels is above par when compared to support from other software. I would like to single out [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] of this tech support for mention. He is a superb educator, teaching us, a motley group of participants of varying levels of tech knowledge about ClickFunnels. His articulation is very good, his voice is well modulated and he is very very patient, handling our questions and helping us to resolve our difficulties in the creation of our respective funnels. He is an excellent teacher, very professional and caring and I highly respect his passion for what he is doing, very unstinting in sharing his knowledge and teaching us, especially me, an old grandma, 78 years young without any tech knowledge, having been brought up in the era when there was no internet and no computer. I'm super grateful to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for his guidance and his patience . Thank s very much [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. You're one super cool gentleman.

Cons

There are so many features which need to be discovered, in my case, since I'm tech-disabled, and without any help I would be totally lost. I also feel that it is rather expensive, for me anyway, since my currency exchange rate is against me. We're RM4.20 to 1.00 USD so it is hard on my pocket , a retiree without any income except for a small pension of the equivalent of 500USD per month.

Response from ClickFunnels

Replied April 2021

Hi SeongNgor, Thank you so much for your review! We love to hear that you are enjoying ClickFunnels and what we have to offer. Keep up the good work!

Chris from Funnelific

More than just software - business and life changing tools

I used to suffer from a lack of focus and having too many different websites and offers all over the place. The clickfunnels community and software has enabled me to streamline my offers, my funnels and flows into revenue generating powerhouses and I finally hit 7 figures in my business as a result.

Pros

The functionality and ease of use is exceptional. It is possible to launch a product with sales pages and follow up in a matter of hours.

Cons

The follow up functionality could be better but it is still part of an overall great package.

Reasons for Choosing ClickFunnels

Infusionsoft is too confusing and difficult to learn. Leadpages is easy to use but the overall results are not as good in terms of appearance and functinality. Plus neither have anywhere near as supportive a community as Clickfunnels.

Reasons for Switching to ClickFunnels

Making dynamic funnels is easier with clickfunnels and no coding required. Wordpress is great for some things but difficult to get to work as efficiently and quickly as Clickfunnels for creating and optimising sales funnels.

Deb from Faith Solutions

Clickfunnels is ah-MAZ-ing!!!

CF is allowing me to create websites and funnels to take my business to the next level without all the tech required with other tools. The training is incredible and top notch! I'm learning more than I ever dreamed I could learn in a short amount of time to help me reach people. It is invaluable!

Pros

I'd say it was the ease of creating a funnel, BUT even though that is pretty incredible, I absolutely love the community, the heart of [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the constant VALUE he gives way to those he serves. The training provided is beyond compare with anything else out there! I believe [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team actually cares about the people and their success vs just getting another buck like most companies. I've never experienced that in a business before. Clickfunnels isn't just a software tool, it is a community, a family. I LOVE being a part of it!

Cons

I'd have to say the membership platform. Even though it is very good, I wish it were a little more robust in what it offers. But, I know CF will eventually get there. It's in the heart of the leaders to give the best.

Reasons for Choosing ClickFunnels

Because it offers EVERYTHING they have and more in one platform! Clickfunnels stands apart as the one leading the way for all other companies.

Reasons for Switching to ClickFunnels

Clickfunnels offers so much more. While Kajabi has a great membership side, overall, CF is more robust in their training, tools and the over the top customer service and sense of community/family. It's an environment that you WANT to be in daily! Kajabi is more of just a straight business from what I can see. Even though it is a great tool, it doesn't have the same pull.

Corey from Kinections Fitness

ClickFunnels- Much More Than Just a Software Company

My wife and I own a Brick and Mortar Fitness Studio that was forced to shut down due to COVID-19. We chose to quickly pivot and go on-line offering virtual classes to serve our clients. We also had to re-think our strategy moving forward and that is when the One Funnel Away challenge came into our sights. We had joined ClickFunnels basic membership level when a fitness mentoring company we were using introduced us to funnels. They provided us with basic funnels to attract leads and before we knew it we were filling our funnel and things were working pretty well but something just didn't feel right with the way we were going about attracting clients. To top it off, the cost of the mentoring was becoming a burden on our little studio so we decided to exit the program. We continued to apply the system we had learned to attract clients with varied success, it just didn't feel right, we weren't attracting our ideal client...heck we didn't really even know who our ideal client was. I knew we needed something different and that is when I came across the OFA Challenge. I thought for the $100 investment what could I have to lose! The Challenge has been jam packed with so much incredible information and learning that I wish this was something I had learned before we decided to go into business, I know we would be much better off today. I've been stretched and pushed out of my comfort zone many times during the challenge and have learned more about creating a sustainable and profitable

Pros

I have found the best part of ClickFunnels is the ability to integrate everything in one platform, and to have the ability to automate the entire sales & follow up process. It is easy to use and you don't have to be a computer geek to put what you need together.

Joe from Joe Sulima Coaching

Great for Non-tech people

I can set up a funnel, send traffic to it and know if my offer is working or not. I can find out in a few days what is working or not working.

Pros

I like Clickfunnels because it has everything I need. Funnels are easy and quick to build. It integrates with my e-mail provider. The support is outstanding when I have questions on how to do something. The live training is above and beyond what any other company is doing in this space.

Cons

It took me a while to get use to how it all worked, changing backgrounds and images. It has so many options it's hard to know where they all are.

Reasons for Choosing ClickFunnels

The training. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is so active in promoting this. He created a tribe. He is fighting for us and with us. The other companies do not have that sense of belonging.

Reasons for Switching to ClickFunnels

Cost of Kartra was a bit less however they did not have the fantastic support or great training. Kartra is starting to catch up with it's video hosting and e-mail capabilities.

Luke from Headfulness.com

Build online sales funnels and membership areas easily

I've created multiple online sales funnels to test multiple products. The first few products I tried to sell flopped, but I continued to test new products and create new funnels, and eventually started making money with the funnels I created in clickfunnels.

Pros

I love how quickly I'm able to create email opt-in pages, sales pages, and order forms that look amazing and convert well. I also used it to create a password protected membership area for one of my digital products.

Cons

It's not ideal for making blogs or home page websites.

Reasons for Choosing ClickFunnels

It's the easiest way I've found to create a fully functional online sales funnel in one day or less.

speed

Declan from Simply Responsive

Seriously powerful tools to easily set up funnels, member areas, and much more.

Easy setup and management of funnels, with options to integrate your entire site in there if you want to. Cool tools that allow you to manage the flow without typing in URLs, as it goes to the next step in the funnel. Decent reporting and analytics built in, and obviously integrates with analytics tools as well. The biggest benefit here is speed to execute, as everything is laid out for you, with sample funnels as well, to give you an initial idea of flow. You could seriously run an entire business on here, and it's good for selling as well as lead generation.

Pros

Funnels involve many moving parts, pages, and pieces. Having designed these for years myself, I expected Clickfunnels to be another newbie tool, but it's so so much more. You can easily set up funnels for specific markets, tying them together and tracking in a way that's visual (not Kanban, but close) and easy to understand. Instead of complex interfaces, you have an easy step by step way to get things going quickly. As an experienced user, I was impressed by the value this delivers for people regardless of skill set. There's so many smart elements - for example, preview your page and it shows you the version regardless of cache, so you're not stuck emptying your browser. Few years ago this would have cost you thousands to set up individually, and left you needing tech assistance. Clickfunnels eliminates that and makes it so even a beginner can use this tool.

Cons

My dislikes are more nit picky than complaints; setup of URLs can involve 2 separate screens, which makes it a little confusing at first. It is template driven and some of these are very Internet Marketing centric, so the look and style may not be a fit, but of course you can adapt and make these your own. A broader selection of templates will help, but they do have a community of developers adding to it daily, so this is likely a short term problem.

Response from ClickFunnels

Replied August 2017

Thanks so much for your feedback. We will keep making it better and easier all the time. Please always reach out to our support with feedback and questions as well!

Nancy from Hospitality

It's hard to deny what Click Funnels does...

My husband and I have a biz that eats up ALL our time, so we are looking to systemize things to give us more freedom using Click Funnels and we are wanting to get more eye balls in front of our service to find our DREAM clients and cut the rest so we have more time and more subsequently money too.

Pros

I like that the support level is really good. Its not like a normal coaching program (which I have bought dozens of times before and failed miserably- almost embarrassingly the things I have "tried" to be successful). Inside Click Funnels is a course called One Funnel Away also called OFA which I am doing right now. It has a step by step process for getting you up and running. But the best part is that if I get stuck or have questions I can get FREE coaching from people who have actually built and been successful inside click funnels already. The value is crazy!!!! You can tell that the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] really cares about our success because he is always taking time out of his schedule (he has 4 kids) to give us tools & examples that will help us succeed.... one example, he just sent out a podcast episode, it was a 2 part short series and he literally asked his Inner Circle members (this is an exclusive club that those guys payed $25,000 and then $50,000 to be apart of) to tell us the biggest things they learned and implemented in their business to succeed- wow!! I gobbled it up- it was seriously amazing!!!!

Cons

There are so many successful people coming out of the program that I think to myself "I am going to look like an idiot if I don't make this work for me", so I definitely put the pressure on myself to do well. One other thong, I would love to have a local chapter to mastermind with, but they don't have that.

Reasons for Switching to ClickFunnels

To create systems, ease to create sales pages etc and get more clients.

Bree from Breeze Marketing

One Funnel Away Challenge - Changed My Life!!

I am currently in the One Funnel Away Challenge with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. I just want to give a HUGE SHOUT OUT to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. He has made this challenge such an amazing experience for us all. I came into this not knowing a whole lot about funnels. Another Funnel hacker brought me in through his product funnel that uses CF as part of it. I had recently left my full time job to pursue something new but I had no idea where it would go from there. When I found out about the OFA challenge I could feel it was something good but I was scared to death and kinda excited all at the same time. I have been on the fence with which direction to go with my new business. But not now [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has completely changed my path. Every day his energy and his passion for what he does is so inspiring!! I literally look forward to his lessons everyday. I had never been in marketing prior to November 2019 and now that is my all I can think about talk about and do. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] absolutely picked the perfect guy for this challenge. He teaches in a way that is REAL to the bone, you can tell he cares not only for Click Funnels but for the people he is teaching. Anyone out there who takes the time to read this far first thank you lol I know it was a bit wordy but seriously take the One Funnel Away Challenge with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] it is literally the most amazing thing I have done for myself in a long while. It's challenging for sure but so worth it!!

Pros

This software is an absolute game changer in the marketing industry. The features and tools in the software you use to create funnels is so absolutely amazing and simple!! There is nothing out there that can even compare to what Click Funnels has done and continues to do. The add so much value to to the marketing industry what they have created is so amazing and so POWERFUL!! It is not just the software it is the organization as well. The people are absolutely amazing and SO HAPPY all the time!!! It makes work no like work!!

Cons

You know, the only thing I have found so far is that I cannot add a new Font. And looking back, I don't think I really needed one because they have like a million already. I just wanted to know how to do it. Seriously!! It's so worth every dime and hundreds more...

Alejandra from Self Employed

My idea is finally possible

I absolutely love the fact that it gives you all the resources to launch something fast and effective. Now I'm going to spend time tweaking the messaging until I make a funnel successful, instead of trying to figure out how to launch something.

Pros

I HIGHLY recommend starting with the One Funnel Away Challenge (OFA). As an entrepreneur who just started on this journey my mind was flooded with self doubt. "Can I do this?" "Do I have what it takes?" "I dabbed into it in the past and failed." I joined OFA because it was only $100 and it promised to show me a simple and scalable way to bring revenue now VS later. Today is day 5 and I'm SO IMPRESSED by how much they OVERDELIVER. By the end of the challenge I'll have a funnel done and ready to go (yes please). Not only will I learn the how, but I will be able to implement it all and launch it. Hey, if someone is making millions selling flowers or trips to hunt for Big Foot, there's no reason why I shouldn't be able to figure this out? Not a single one. We are quarantined (Coronavirus; shelter in place), I have a 16 month old at home all day, I no longer have a job, my husband's income is highly impacted by the crisis, AND I'm finishing an online certification at eCornell. If I have time to remove all excuses to figure this out... I promise you do too. You'll have every single resource to launch quickly and SO MANY aha moments that will change how you view entrepreneurship. The best of all though is that your idea will be now a reality. I am literally, just one funnel away. I can't wait for day 30.

Cons

So far, there's nothing I dislike. I wish I had known about this many years ago.

Reasons for Choosing ClickFunnels

Because ClickFunnels teach you how to deliver the message effectively, how to create the offer, how to build it and how to launch it. They also share the plans of people who already made above $1M with one funnel. For me, it wasn't comparable.

Chawn from En-Surge Project Solutions, LLC

Love the Idea But Fails in Deployment

Given what was stated above, why I try it again? Yes, I would definitely give it another go if I could launch a funnel without any hitches.

Pros

I love the concept of a functional website which is why it was an easy sell for me. The idea of being able to both market to your target audience and take them through a sales funnel/process mirrored my 20+years of success in sales. So, why not find a way to automate the process. From that perspective, I love the idea of it.

Cons

In short, after spending months working with ClickFunnel's tech folks and a good friend who had deployed many sales funnels, I was sad to put to rest my vision of launching a sales funnel for my business. We just could not work through the technical glitches.

Reasons for Switching to ClickFunnels

I wanted to try something different and bought into the concept of a functional website and automated a sales funnel.

Kyle from Godwin Direct, Inc.

Great! (Once you get the hang of it)

Overall, Clickfunnels was (and sometimes continues to be) a tricky program that offers high reward for those willing to put in the time to learn how to use it. If you're in a rush to create something simple, I'd recommend looking elsewhere. But if you're ready to build out an extensive library of elaborate landers, Clickfunnels will get you there.

Pros

Clickfunnels offers a wide range of customization options for your sales funnels and landing pages. As a novice funnel developer, I've been able to create some awesome landers while using mostly just the basic system functionalities. Experts will be able to create outstanding content by implementing everything that Clickfunnels has to offer.

Cons

Clickfunnels is not very user-friendly to new content creators. It took me quite a while just to get the hang of its basic functions, and even after using it for quite some time, I still get tripped up when trying to make changes. Simple tasks (like moving one element on the lander) are made much more difficult than they need to be.

Joshua from Josh The Copywriter

The #1 funnel building software in the world

Clickfunnels is great, it helped me make FB ads work, and test several new ideas quickly. My overall experience has been very satisfying.

Pros

What I love most about clickfunnels is that it is the easiest, fastest, most beautiful way to get your entire funnel up and running in less than a couple of hours once you know what you're doing. You can easily come up with a brand new idea like the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], and be sending traffic to test that concept within a couple of hours with clickfunnels. Upsells, downsells, membership sites, SEO, opt-in pages, tracking codes, it does it all.

Cons

Honestly, there's nothing to really dislike about clickfunnels. It is the #1 SAAS company for building funnels. Any complaints I had, they have already created updates to fix my complaints. The only thing is if you try to use clickfunnels as a website replacement, more than likely you'll find that your website doesn't rank as good as if you used wordpress. That's why I use clickfunnels and wordpress together. One for paid ad traffic, and one for SEO traffic.

Reasons for Switching to ClickFunnels

Leadpages does landing pages well, but I needed something to build the entire funnel quickly.

Federico from Marketing and Advertising

OFA 30 Days Challenge ! You Must Do it !

I am studying the internet world a little bit more deeper since October 2019 and I found out many opportunities. For sure Clicks Funnels is one of them . Today 26th April 2020 is the last day of my 30 Days Challenge. It has been an amazing experience. I learned a lot of things and another important part is that I have improved the information that I already had from others courses and studies. 100 USD dollars it is a very good investment, every day you receive an email with the video to look at and with all the exercises. Every day there is a task and every week terminate with the accomplishment of an important part on the creation of the Steps that are going to generate our Funnel. Actually the 1st week is the "Preparation week"so in total they are 5 weeks. Behind the 30 days challenge, there are : [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] that are great coaches. There is available also a Facebook group, in my group we were more than 1000 people so during the experience you can meet many people and you can receive many recommendations and advices . In the Facebook group there are 3 coaches too, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. I can for sure say that all the people behind Click Funnels put in the front their faces without problems, first the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], for sure they really trust their way and what they sell . You have 14 days software trial, you have the opportunity with the 30 days challenge to start immediately a campaign. Take your info and try it!

Pros

Click Funnels makes the creation of a Funnel campaign more easier and faster . It is a very powerful tools to use to create a strong online marketing presence . You can use it for your business or even for others business and I mean it could be possible to sell the Click Funnels Tools to a third party . The affiliation program is very wide and very interesting too .

Cons

Nothing in particular . It has many features and it needs a little time to understand all the passages to settle down the Funnel .

Parker from Self Employed

Must have tool

Overall I've really enjoyed using clickfunnels. I've used other marketing tools like hubspot, infusionsoft, and other landing page builders. This is just so quick to use.

Pros

Ease of use. I'm not a tech guy, designer, or marketer and it's been easy use.

Cons

I don't like customers list part. Wish it had more features that would allow you to filter and build lists of contacts. Better Segmentation. Exporting customers data is not that great.

Reasons for Choosing ClickFunnels

Honestly because of all the support and training. The community. The Brand. The ease of use.

Reasons for Switching to ClickFunnels

Hubspot is over priced and way frustrating to use.

Bryan from The Academy of Sorcery

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

So many wonders

I joined the two comma club to expedite my training to maximize the resource opportunity to not only be getting the best training on how to use the software but the direct access to the content. After the Live event, it is much easier to approach all the mechanisms.

Pros

When looking for solutions to automate the sales of my books for establishing the membership of multiplatform community projects, so that there is a fully rounded platform that can handle both the business development for myself and helping those in the community through the entrepreneurial ventures. While providing a source of funding to engage the Academy in the fullest possible way.

Cons

In the beginning, some of the project pieces are a bit difficult to find.

Reasons for Choosing ClickFunnels

The crew of folks I am learning from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] all have excellent results with click funnels, and the way that [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has presented the integrations of the products is fantastic. I would rather stick with the community of solid folks whose training has been instrumental in creating the change I needed, and the technology understandings that treated the learning as the whole processes of both the standards of the business operations and the mindset are combined to produce the best possible effect in the community services to others. It is an excellent group that has come together that follows a model of Service first attitude and that is exactly what I have been seeking.

Sandi from The Life We Designed

Create the Freedoms you desire with ClickFunnels

I am blown away. I just went through an intensive they offer called One Funnel Away Challenge, and have decided to make this my full time Masters program. There is no way not to make money if you use the tools provided. The training and education opportunities, plus the great coaches, are what makes it the most appealing to me.

Pros

It is so flexible! I mean it will satisfy the needs of any type of business and bring you the clients or customers you need to be successful in business. They are continuously updated and improving. In fact, I put it on the shelf for a couple of years, came back, and am blown away. I will never ignore it or its power again!

Cons

It requires a bit of time to get all the moving parts to work perfectly where it brings you tons of money. But hey, working 25 years for a measly retirement check takes a lot more time.

Reasons for Choosing ClickFunnels

Price, resources, and customer service. I truly believe [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] cares about me and every single one of his customers. This is evident in all the deep training he offers.

Reasons for Switching to ClickFunnels

Because funnels are what sells your stuff!

Unique software for unique needs

Clickfunnels is the easiest way to build sales funnels quickly and reliably. Using the software and following their training, I've been able to quickly and easily make funnels to generate leads and sell courses. You can sell anything on the platform as long as you follow best practices for sales funnels.

Pros

Clickfunnels knows exactly what it does, and it does it very well (create sales funnels). After creating your account, it has a gamified tutorial that slowly introduces you to the platform and build your first funnel. Tutorials can't get easier and more rewarding than this. Building your funnel is incredibly easy with a drag and drop editor. And while it may seem simple, you have everything you need to build a successful funnel. They don't distract you with bells and whistles, they rely on proven features that convert customers. When you join Clickfunnels, you also get introduced to their culture and are continually encouraged to succeed. You are not left to fend for yourself, but you feel like they actually want you to succeed. Once you need more advanced features beyond building a funnel, you can upgrade to a plan that includes email marketing and affiliate tools.

Cons

The price is very high compared to other website software. Customization is a little restricted. If you have specific needs, your only option is to use HTML embed codes or write custom CSS on the page.

Deborah from Harvesting Life's Lessons

Industry: Writing and Editing

The OFA Challenge

i realized that I can do anything when i put my mind to something

Pros

When I begin the OFA challenge I was a full-time nurse and a dabbling business owner. I was a business owner with no system and didn’t understand that I even needed a system. Throughout the first week I lost my job as a nurse, I was fired. Giving up was not even an option for me because I had already purchased and become a member of click funnels. And I had already begin the OFA Challenge. I push through the first week despite my losing of my job and determined that my business was going to grill. Everything that the support team said and taught me I was like a baby bird with her mouth open wide gobbling up everything I could because my business had to succeed. A single mother with two autistic children And a best selling author two times over I knew I had it within me to succeed but what I didn’t understand or realize was that I needed this challenge more than anybody could ever know. It rebuilt the confidence I had of myself it forced me to do the work myself. Nobody could do it for me despite my multiple times of asking for help I dug in I did the work and that only came out with a final but were in week three and I have four clients offer my E cover designing and several more prospects and a best selling author two times over I knew I had it within me to succeed but what I didn’t understand or realize was that I needed this challenge more than anybody could ever know. It rebuilt the confidence I had in myself it forced me to do the work myse

Cons

I wish that it would give me a longer time to earn money to pay for the software

Experience with ClickFunnels

Pros

Man oh man do I love ClickFunnels. I've been using them for 4+ years and am a huge fan. Not only is the price point super affordable, but if you want to get into selling online and want an all-in-one solution, it's ClickFunnels. My current company is a bit more established to have the core of our business run on ClickFunnels, but I use it all the time to test out new offerings or programs before having our development team hard-code it onto our main website.

Cons

The customer support has gotten worse recently. They used to have live chat on their site, now they use some weird ticketing software that I do not like. I will say this, there support is very good but a lot slower than I'd like. When they do get back to me, it typically solved my problem immediately. But sometimes it takes a full day or more for them to respond. This can be valuable lost time for a business, especially if you're running ads to a page that stops working.

Adrian from Call Collected Ltd

Expensive solution though it does offer a lot

It does a lot. But there is flimsy support for the cost ($97/m minimum as I write). Usually it's a lot of wasted time with other users answering your question, and eventually you may get referred to an employed representative. But you've already spent time getting this far. I tend to ask non-obvious, non-FAQ questions, so this methodology is a poor result for me. It's a shame as that over-shadows what would otherwise be a really good product. As it is I feel like I'm on a conveyor belt for [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] to get rich(er). ClickFunnels doesn't make me feel special. It also lacks a lot of functionality which you then have to pay other programmers to develop or buy from their sites. For example, if you want to use a discount code. So whilst it probably is fair to say it's a market leader and flag ship product, it is product differentiated to cost you more if you want the full experience.

Pros

Integrations of payment portals, domains, SSL, etc

Cons

Support is awful. No live chat and the product is expensive so I'd expect the same kind of almost instant 24/7 live chat at least that I get from namecheap, for example.

Reasons for Choosing ClickFunnels

I had to - if your mentor/training provides a template on ClickFunnels then how long would you spend reverse engineering it rather than just cough up $97/m? Although by the time you've gone in and changed the rereferences to your own actually that might take no longer and save a lot. I expect it won't be long before someone realises this gap in the market and undercuts ClickFunnels by a large margin.

Arturo from arturogaitan.com

The easiest!

I can easily create memberships for muy groups and my one on one clients. That ad a professional touch to my services, easy to use and once that you get familiar with I consider it the fastest and best simple software to use. Would be nice to have a more powerful CRM software like Ontraport.

Pros

How fast and easy to use is, simple, truly the best for people with no technical skills.

Cons

Some times some of the how to do videos don't show all the steps and gets little confuse but the software is kind of intuitive so some times I resolve things in my own or researching outside of the clickfunnels knowledge base is faster than the tech support from clickfunnels is.

Reasons for Choosing ClickFunnels

Easy to use and the marketing that you you guys have is the best.

Reasons for Switching to ClickFunnels

Membership sites easy to use, little limited but some how functional.

Crystal from Ancient Crossroads

Best on the Market

Very positive and there is entire community to support a Click funnel user on face book that helps with learinng making good funnels and marketing. Its like finding a family.

Pros

The ease of use. Changing careers from a ICU nurse I was disabled and needed a career I could do from a recliner. I found Clickfunnels and not only did rep create a software platform that no one one the market can touch that a non computer geek can learn easily, his training has given me a new career. He also built a community to support it. When I bought this product, I spent two months comparing all my options before deciding on ClickFunnels.

Cons

Nothing comes to mind. It took me a little while get used to the ling, and understand things that the younger generation knows instinctively. (I am a senior citizen) such as training now a days is digital and online and not sent in the mail in books and CD/DVDs. anymore.

Billy from Consulting

As far as an overall software for managing leads, customers and sales....ClickFunnels is #1

I have literally tried almost every software available that builds landing pages, websites, handles email marketing, lead generation and so much more and ClickFunnels is by far the best option available today.

Pros

In the digital marketing space, ClickFunnels has become one of the top names in the industry for users being happy with the ease of use and that the software can handle most aspects of what a business needs to be successful. I simply love how easy it is to use this software. Most importantly, I love how this company has created a real "cult-ure" where the environment is really about helping entrepreneurs become successful.

Cons

I do wish ClickFunnels would add more features like the ability to create custom membership websites and courses. The software pricing is too high, but what you are getting in return for the high pricing is a higher quality software that competitors simply cannot match.

Hozna from Espaker

The best I've tried before

First I started with website programmers, then with Wordpress and then Shopify ... None of them gave me all the tools I have with ClickFunnels

Pros

I can do mostly everything easily. Landing pages, webinars sign-ups, sales pages, creating the whole funnel in just some hours and I love the members area. I recently found out I can add code if I want and it's very useful since I needed to add some specific things related to my business. So you basically can do whatever you want by yourself. I'm a 27 year-woman and I quit all website programmers a year ago since I find ClickFunnels.

Cons

I am from Venezuela and ClickFunnels has many restrictions and things I cannot do because I am in Latin America.

Korey from Battle Born Souls

One Funnel Away Challenge

The easiest platform to use that I've personally tried. Support is incredible, and tactics and strategy that is taught out performs everything I've ever experienced in the past.

Pros

I've purchased roughly $20k worth of courses online promising all sorts of things to better my business. I must say, this is BY FAR the best money I've ever spend and FAR over-delivers on what they promise. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], one of the coaches, is absolutely incredible and DIVES DEEP on tactics and strategy. I'm talking things that I can implement into my business right now that converts to revenue. I'm basically just super grateful for clickfunnels, the one funnel away challenge, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. Thank you guys for bringing the heat on this one!

Cons

I have no complaints at all. Quite literally cannot think of one con.

Reasons for Switching to ClickFunnels

I joined the one funnel away challenge, was BLOWN AWAY by what I'm learning, and now I can't unsee what I've seen. Sorry Shopify, but R.I.P. to you. My new home is ClickFunnels.

James from BNB Mastery Program

Solid software, expensive, horrible support

The software works, support is awful, and if I could go back, I would use something less expensive with better customer support and just take the extra bit of time to learn how to use it. With other softwares such as WordPress, you can also get a lot more functionality (just at the cost of ease of use).

Pros

The software does it's job well. Building pages is easy to do, integrations are easy to set up, and for the most part, things tend to work the way that they should. If you're looking for something very easy to use with no technical know-how, Clickfunnels is a great place to start.

Cons

The support is pretty much non-existent. As I write this review, my order page is not functioning while I send a great deal of paid traffic to it (a rather urgent issue) and I'm going on 22 hours with no response from support. A couple years ago support was fantastic! Something changed though, and now it's probably some of the worst customer support of any software company I work with.

Reasons for Choosing ClickFunnels

I chose Clickfunnels early on because I wanted the easiest thing possible to use. Now, I continue to use it only because switching to something else would be a massive undertaking.

Aris from POWERPC

The Best Marketing Platform for Funnels, Emails and Memberships

It's the easiest to setup platform, fastest tool to design sales pages and let your customers manage their page. You can forget the development procedure of the website and start focusing on the product that you are selling. Plus, you get the best marketing material for you and your customers.

Pros

The most amazing in ClickFunnels besides the platform itself is the community as well as the training material there is. The platform is very powerful as a marketing tool and can automate almost everything for you and the great thing is that the ClickFunnels Team provide you with more than enough material on how to work the tools and how to be the best marketer there is. There is an affiliate dashboard too, so that you can sell their tools and funnels and earn more money beside what you earn from your own products. ClickFunnels has the Etison Editor which is a drag n drop visual editor where you can design funnels easy and fast and add a lot of styling, actions, integrations, popups, forms and redirects. It's the best marketing tools there is. I have used it for many of our customers that needed a website fast and an easy dashboard to design their sales pages themselves.

Cons

The only disadvantage is the price range, because not everyone can afford the mid-tier plans, but if you are willing to invest some money you will earn much more.

Chrissy from 20Carsin21Days

Review or Recommend are not Words That Describe

I remember waking up to get ready to go put in yet another awful 12 -14 hour day. It was another morning of me pumping myself up and saying, I know I can do this. But, three weeks into my car sales career, I had sold nothing and the manager was literally making the tenured salesman outrun me to get to the customer on the lot. I was mortified and embarrassed and wondering how I was ever going to learn to do it if I couldn’t do it! That’s when it occurred to me what needed to happen. Before I get into that, I want to share with you the deep desire that I experienced. All I could think was, “I want to be home when my kids get home from school. I want to engage my children and take them on vacations. I want to be there when they have big moments from now on. I can’t go on like this” By this point, I just wanted to feel happy pulling a Draw. But, I was never going to be satisfied with that and I knew it. I wanted to achieve greatness, I wanted to be number 1. I wanted my kids to s to be proud of me if I was going to be gone all those hours. I wanted to take them on vacations they deserved for how much time they were losing with their mother. But, what I really wanted was to not feel bad about myself anymore. I wanted to have the respect of my manager and my colleagues. I want to be the hero of the day and get treated the way I thought I deserved to be treated. I wanted the status of being the top car sales pro. I wanted those things because I was raised to believe I co

Pros

I haven't met a piece of it I don't LOVE

Cons

I can't make enough funnels in an 8 hour day. I'm obessed.

Michael from Marketing and Advertising

Hypnotik-Allure-1

I have gained some very valuable knowledge and in site into the whole E-commerce business I have started to grasp the concept get the mental image of how to do this and succeed I was ready to give up just about until I literally by accident heard about clickfunnel

Pros

So far I appreciate the user interface and its ease of use and understandablity I have used several different software over the years and I wish I would have had this to begin with all and all I like everything about this software Im excited to be able to use it and I look forward to continue using it Thanks

Cons

The thing I like least about the product is.....Let me get back to you on that.

Reasons for Choosing ClickFunnels

Well because I know the secret of getting rich online and its to get everyone to give you whatever 9 dollars 5 dollars or a dollar each so you can tell them how to get rich online and after you tell them a mile of educated bs and make them do a bunch of nonsense basically after of course you have got rich then maybe you tell them what you did to get rich so they can convince there crowd to give them money to tell them the secret . But to be honest with you I think this Kat knows what he's talking about without hiding any secrets