What are ClickFunnels users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using ClickFunnels software through verified user reviews

• icon"There are so many things the software does it is Amazing, it is so user friendly even beginners can use it."
  • icon"The amazing amount of tutorial content is outstanding. During business hours someone answers the phone if you need help and knows the answer to whatever question you have."
  • icon"It's worked great for capturing leads. I love how it integrates with Active Campaign."
  • icon"Just getting familiar with the features and I suck at technology so its a process."
  • icon"Customer support is the worst once you buy the software."
  • icon"There are a few issues which are hard to identify. I cloned a funnel and was unable to to see a preview of it in the browser."

Browse all ClickFunnels Reviews

• Have you used ClickFunnels and would like to share your experience with others?

Brynna

This is not for beginners

Joshua

The #1 funnel building software in the world

Clickfunnels is great, it helped me make FB ads work, and test several new ideas quickly. My overall experience has been very satisfying.

Pros

What I love most about clickfunnels is that it is the easiest, fastest, most beautiful way to get your entire funnel up and running in less than a couple of hours once you know what you're doing. You can easily come up with a brand new idea like the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], and be sending traffic to test that concept within a couple of hours with clickfunnels. Upsells, downsells, membership sites, SEO, opt-in pages, tracking codes, it does it all.

Cons

Honestly, there's nothing to really dislike about clickfunnels. It is the #1 SAAS company for building funnels. Any complaints I had, they have already created updates to fix my complaints. The only thing is if you try to use clickfunnels as a website replacement, more than likely you'll find that your website doesn't rank as good as if you used wordpress. That's why I use clickfunnels and wordpress together. One for paid ad traffic, and one for SEO traffic.

Reasons for switching to ClickFunnels

Leadpages does landing pages well, but I needed something to build the entire funnel quickly.

Mehandi

ClickFunnels Review

Business problems which I am solving with ClickFunnels are- creating lead gen funnels, sales and marketing funnels for our client, providing markting & social media services to our clients. Helping businesses to setup their clickfunnels accounts and handling thier automation part. Helping them bring their business online in a day. The best thing about ClickFunnels is that it brings business online in just 1 hour or so.

Pros

Most impactful features are - building an online presence with just simple drag and drop, customizable templates, super easy and fast integration with third party plaforms. Vey very easy to use. No coding or tech skill required to use ClickFunnels.

Cons

If ClickFunnels can have an inbuilt email markeing system better than their jetpack, it will be a boon for the entrepreneurs. Being a tech savvy, it was easy for me work with ClickFunnels and was super easy to start and integrate with my existing business.

Reasons for switching to ClickFunnels

We switched from wix because wix was a bit complicated for us and it was taking much of our time, but with ClickFunnels with just few clicks we can replicate and multiply our entire funnel system and hence increase in ROI.

YoYo

March 2022

Clickfunnels

Pros

They have easy to use software and really good documentation. And the ability to share funnels and link them was really innovative at the time. Even nowadays, a ton of landing page software have poor implementation of landing page sharing.

Cons

I remember when clickfunnels used to have a cartoon of a guy with a pot of gold in the sales page. It was really more about selling the lifestyle of how much money you can make rather than selling what the actual service does. It had a lot of downtime, wasn't very secure and lack a ton of features. They are a little better now, but still is sold as a get rich quick than a legitimate software.

Response from ClickFunnels

Thank them for leaving us this review! We are sad to hear that you re unhappy with the way we offer products. If you have any additional feedback please reach out to support@clickfunnels.com

Nicole

April 2022

Click Funnels is Easy and simple to use. A platform that has everything!

Experience has been good so far. Can't complain.

Pros

I liked how easy it was to work with. I loved that you can use templates and customize them, or you can create your own from scratch. Integrations with click funnels were easy to do as well.

Cons

the price... it is a bit on the high side. its 97 us, which is 120 something canadian. It is worth it though if you are using it to host your prgrams, or use it to teach.

Reasons for switching to ClickFunnels

I made the switch because when i had lead pages i had the low plan and i really just used it for my landing page to my lead magnet. then i had joined a business mentorship program and they had suggested click funnels is what i would need to use, so ever since ive been using click funnels

Response from ClickFunnels

Thanks so much, Nicole for this reveiw! We are happy to hear how much you are enjoying our platform! We appreciate your feedback on the price but hope all of the amazing videos in Funnel Flix help to offset that cost. There is a lot of value there so we hope you take advantage!

Sergio

March 2022

All In One Landing Page Builder

Pros

Clickfunnels is beginner-friendly if you want to easily build a landing page, capture leads, convert visitors into buyers, and most importantly, increase the AOV through upsells and cross-sells

Cons

They offer a lot of upsells after you choose their plan, and their lowest pricing plan starts from 97$ which is really expensive for freelancers and newbies while offering little functionalities and features.

Reasons for choosing ClickFunnels

E-commerce specialists all over the world used ClickFunnels, and because of their reviews

Response from ClickFunnels

thanks so much for this review and we are happy to hear how much you enjoy our platform!

Replied March 2022

Ed

May 2022

Clickfunnels is the best online funnel builder on the market

Clickfunnels has been a massive asset in my business generating and converting leads into deals

Pros

The ability to build multi-step optin funnels and integrate with Hubspot and Activecampaign is a perfect combination

Cons

It doesn't integrate natively to some of the enterprise solutions like Marketo

Reasons for choosing ClickFunnels

More features suited to my marketing and sales funnels

Reasons for switching to ClickFunnels

More functionality and less limitations

Response from ClickFunnels

Hey, Ed! thanks so much for this awesome review!

Luke

Industry: Investment Management

50 to 1 return on my money

It's been an amazing guide, finally a product that takes you step by step through the process of taking an idea and turning it into a successful business. I started with the FREE book and I recall hearing about 25k 2CC and thinking, OMG who would pay so much. Now two years later I am in 2CC and for every 1k I've invested I've gotten about 50K back so it's been an amazing expereince, I've found my tribe.

Pros

Anyone on my team can use the software, no need to hire programmers, so it saves us time and money, not to mention the headaches and frustration with trying to communicate our vision.

Cons

The membership area is a bit on the basic side, would love to be able to run a news feed in my membership site.

Reasons for choosing ClickFunnels

I feel like everywhere else I just get a piece of the puzzle, but here I feel like I get the whole package. I don't just get sales, I get how to generate leads. I don't just get landing pages, I get forms, payment processing, email automating etc... most of all I think [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is an authentic guy with integrity, trying to help other entrepreneurs get where he is. Being friends with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] also helps ;-)

Response from ClickFunnels

Thanks, Luke for this amazing review! We are so happy to hear about your successes. We hope you will see some positive updates to membership sites when ClickFunnels 2.0 gets released!

Gabor

Best sales funnel software

Pros

This is the best sales funnel software I know of. The support and training is amazing, very easy to use and customizable. Most important: it works on making sales.

Cons

Customer support can be slow at times. Some requests sometimes gets responded quite late.

Reasons for choosing ClickFunnels

Works much better and gets the product.

Response from ClickFunnels

Thanks for taking the time to leave us this review!

VirginiaMae

Industry: Information Services

Awesome but Costly

Overall I think that this software is amazing, but as a new online marketer with not enough time to invest enough money to profit from it at this time, I will have to put this software on the back burner until I am able to move forward and reap the benefits of what Click Funnels can do when I have the extra time to do so.

Pros

The best thing about Click Funnels is the already done for you features to help get you going as fast as you allow it to. The integrations and pages pre-made make it easy for first-time marketers to get the leads they are seeking. The way these funnels are set up it is near to impossible not to succeed, as long as you follow the guidelines and learn while doing it, you will be on the road to success. From Lead generation to landing pages you can't go wrong. If you are seeking immediate results and have the money to see it through then click funnels is just right for you.

Cons

The only downside to Click funnels is the pricing. Yes, you can expect immediate results providing you know where to put your landing pages and know how to set yourself up with lead generations to. If you aren't dedicated and consistent with reaching the audience you are seeking, then the price can bit too much if you aren't generating monies with this product.

Response from ClickFunnels

Thanks for taking the time to leave us this review!

Moh

Best funnel Creation Tool

Overall best tool to capture leads and automate campaign

Pros

Clickfunnels is best tool to create and automate my marketing campaign. It also help to improve my sales. It is like all in one platform. Using click funnels will help to generate more leads.

Cons

I think they need to improve there UI and UX also there pricing is little high as compared to other tools.

Response from ClickFunnels

Thanks for taking the time to leave this review! We do have improvements coming with the launch of ClickFunnels 2.0 which will hopefully address your concerns.

Juan

It's Simple To Use Once Your Learn It, It's Lagging A Bit on Features Compared to New Competitors

I'm happy with platform and I have a sense of loyalty to it because of how easy it is to create a funnel but I do see other competitors coming up with more feature rich services at the same price point. If the funnel doesn't generate income, then there wouldn't be a reason for keeping the platform because there are better options out there. Currently, I stay with it because there are other additional value added but I can't say I will stay with them forever.

Pros

I appreciate the education and resources given by [SENSITIVE CONTENT] via different seminars, courses, and videos. There's a sense of transparency coming from him. I like the simplicity of using the tools once you get acquainted with where everything is located and how it works. It's not setup the same as WordPress or other website builders. I appreciate that their focus in on building sales funnels and not any type of website. It's a specialized website builder. I like that the elements on the page position and scale themselves automatically based on the section size they are in. This is not something available everywhere. It helps those who aren't savvy in html programming. It integrates well with stripe for payment collection and most common email marketing platforms.

Cons

I think there's a little lack of transparency that you'll need an email marketing software to properly send emails to your list. This is a hidden cost to the already $97/month cost. Their member area is very basic so one needs a different platform to setup courses if needed. Sometimes it feels like it's a cart software with a more evolved page builder but one can get that with something like Samcart or Thrivecart for much cheaper. Essentially, the user will need a few other platforms to have a proper online business system. This is not clearly stated in the marketing and it adds confusion to a new entrant. I'd by nice to have a version of proper email marketing feature inside the $97/month plan using an SMTP service so I don't have to pay for another platform and setup integrations. They could have a lower ticket price for those just starting especially since the platform cannot guarantee money generation. ClickFunnels is really more of a simplified website builder focused on building sales funnels and the $97/month price tag is a little much for something like using Samcart funnel or WordPress with Thrivecart or CartFlows.

Response from ClickFunnels

thanks so much for leaving us this review!

Replied October 2021

Cheikh

Industry: Computer Hardware

ClickFunnels is the best marketing software on the market.

With ClickFunnels you can do whatever you want without having to type a line of code

Pros

For me, ClickFunnels is the best marketing software on the market, because you can create conversion tunnels of all types such as leads, sales, webinars, etc. Even if it is sometimes limited. ClickFunnels not only generates conversion tunnels, it is also an efficient tool for creating landing pages. The advantage of ClickFunnels is that you can do whatever you want without having to type a line of code. ClickFunnels also increases your sales by optimally presenting your product to customers. So if you want to make money quickly without any knowledge of expensive user codes, ClickFunnels is the king, because it is optimised for that.

Cons

It has to be said from the outset, the price is a bit expensive, especially the Platinum plan which includes all the options you need. The more advanced funnels in this product don't work sometimes. As for the Conversion and Page Tunnels, the number is very limited in the standard version of the product. We also need to speed up the addition of a tunnel, which is sometimes slow. As for the Split Testing tool, it is archaic and needs to be reviewed.

ClickFunnels is more complete

Reasons for switching to ClickFunnels

I have several sites I test them all

Alma

ClickFunnels Is A No-Brainer (even without my brain)

Since starting to use Clickfunnels, I have learned exactly who I help, why I help them, what they can learn, and how they can get it; if you think you can help everyone, you will fail. I don't want to build another website without Clickfunnels; it's that easy and looks great! I'm disabled and the customer service doesn't make me feel stupid when I get confused and ask questions.

Pros

Honestly, this is the best software and automation I have ever seen for building an online presence and helping connect people with the right services and products for them instead of and endless page of options that don't really help. There are great resources for understanding how to be the best you and overdeliver to your community and customer base, If you are willing to put in effort to improve yourself and how you communicate.

Cons

Some of the integrations, like with MX records and CRM, confuse me trying to read through the Q&A. There is a learning curve to understanding how to do anything. I am epileptic and would be lost if I didn't do the One Funnel Away Challenge to learn about functions and features. That really isn't a bad thing. Some Videos would be easier on my Ready Epilepsy; but I still make it work.

Reasons for choosing ClickFunnels

Clickfunnels is a lot less work and effort. I was trying to build a website for over a year on Wordpress and couldn't use an HTML editor after my stroke. I made more than one funnel in less than 30 days. Each time I make one I feel like I am learning more and not just going through the motions in hopes of getting something half as good at best.

Reasons for switching to ClickFunnels

I had a stroke in 2015. After recovering enough brain damage to take care of myself again, I still had to deal with reading epilepsy, I found it was too exhausting trying to remember how to code and relearning it required to many triggers that lead to seizures and days I couldn't work.

Greg

Industry: Information Services

Excellent product, continuously improving

Overall I would HIGHLY recommend this product. Russell and his team have done an excellent job capturing the pieces you need to create an EFFECTIVE funnel, and made it so EASY to use. You don't need a developer or web site skills or Wordpress (though they DO integrate with it :-)). They build out the funnel for you, you choose a template/look for it, and it is done. You tweak the wording and colors and add your images/logo and off you go. They are responsive and trying to make US successful.

Pros

Note - I am on the Startup plan. The Platinum plan does more. The funnel templates, even the older ones, are well done. The newer ones are even better than I would expect. The software guides you through creating your funnels, guiding you with a funnel cookbook and appropriate funnel steps that match what you are trying to do. It is a well thought-out software for sure. I also appreciate the TON of learning materials you get -- about funnels, funnel scripts, etc. The integrations with Stripe and Zapier is really easy and seamless, and adding videos via Vimeo and YouTube is simple. Plus the software is always improving.

Cons

Note - I am on the Startup plan. The Platinum plan does more and may solve some of this. First, it is a bit expensive for noobs. The Platinum is what we all need, but it is not feasible until we get our feet under us. For the core parts, building a funnel that leads people from start to finish, it is great, but if you want to build more advanced funnels then this product can fall short. Survey functionality is in beta and feels like it. I expect it will be more fleshed out at some point, but it is not a focus for sure. Where I was debating going with bucket.io, and knowing how popular quizzes/surveys are, I would have expected survey functionality to be more complete. Some traffic statistics don't seem to add up, and there is no way to cross-reference them for accuracy. Shared funnels from them are awesome, but on the Startup plan they quickly take up all of your pages and funnels, so you have to archive them.

Reasons for choosing ClickFunnels

I liked the ease of building an attractive and useful funnel, compared to the others. To be honest it was Russell's enthusiasm, smarts, and ability to teach with so much info that got me. It was less expensive overall for comparable items. The other products have their advantages, and two of the three also have good front-men doing a great job. I just felt ClickFunnels had the ease of use, lots of info, and lots of power for what I am trying to do with driving traffic to specific things.

Melanie

CHOICES.

Worried your spouse/significant other is going to kill you over spending the full $297 ? Well, I pretty much promise that if you put in the daily work. Do EXACTLY as they train you to do step by step, in that order. You will WOW them with your $297 purchase by at least breaking even if not MORE THAN YOU EVER THOUGHT POSSIBLE!

Pros

So easy, plug in the info (after watching the training videos--especially [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] to show you how to do it) From the training you have; [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]- the genius who figured it all out, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]- brings the fun and will get you excited and ready to get done your daily tasks, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]- she will show you EXACTLY STEP-BY-STEP how and where to plug in your info and start making money BEFORE you change their lives forever with your amazing product or service!! (if you try and do it on your own you are a fool!)

Cons

So far I have not figured out how to get to Funnel Scripts from ClickFunnels. NEED TO INTEGRATE WITH ALL GOOGLE PRODUCTS, SOFTWARE etc. (my life and a lot of others lives literally revolve around google.. all I know so far is that I cannot use my Google Suite Email Account and that REALLY stinks!Otherwise (has not been my 30 days..no funnel up yet since in 30 day challenge) it seems pretty close to perfect awesomeness

Reasons for choosing ClickFunnels

Was in the process of (trying) to create a website (which was leaning more to the funnel side, but not near as awesome as it will be now) I didn't understand, but knew I could, create a course through them.... As a second option because what I have wanted (have been trying) to do for 2 almost 3 years now is to be able to help get homes organized....chronic lower back pain....online..how?.....courses...suck.....coaching?.....YES.....HOW?...... ClickFunnels!!!!!!!!!!

Reasons for switching to ClickFunnels

Wasn't working.... How the heck do you even upload a video into any of those type of things?!?!?!? Was making me CRAZY!!

More than just software - business and life changing tools

I used to suffer from a lack of focus and having too many different websites and offers all over the place. The clickfunnels community and software has enabled me to streamline my offers, my funnels and flows into revenue generating powerhouses and I finally hit 7 figures in my business as a result.

Pros

The functionality and ease of use is exceptional. It is possible to launch a product with sales pages and follow up in a matter of hours.

Cons

The follow up functionality could be better but it is still part of an overall great package.

Reasons for choosing ClickFunnels

Infusionsoft is too confusing and difficult to learn. Leadpages is easy to use but the overall results are not as good in terms of appearance and functinality. Plus neither have anywhere near as supportive a community as Clickfunnels.

Reasons for switching to ClickFunnels

Making dynamic funnels is easier with clickfunnels and no coding required. Wordpress is great for some things but difficult to get to work as efficiently and quickly as Clickfunnels for creating and optimising sales funnels.

Deserves its cult following

Fantastic. It’s helped me grow my own business and my clients businesses significantly and made my life way easier.

Pros

What I like most is that it makes creating beautiful landing pages and marketing funnels stupidly easy. Gone are the days when you had to chose between incredibly restrictive templates and full custom coded HTML landing pages that took over a week to deploy. Now I can create an amazing landing page or an entire marketing funnel in a couple of hours. Been a customer for ages and I’ve used it to generate thousands of leads for clients. Absolutely love it.

Cons

The bullet point element is frustrating to use and buggy as hell thought I have figured out a way to make it behave but it could definitely be a lot better.. Also wouldn’t kill them to offer some dropdown menu functionality. Lastly the whole funnel hackers Facebook community and movement they’ve created feels a lot like a cult wing people being a bit dogmatic and set in their views about certain things... but overall these are minor grievances, clickfunnels and the education that [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] provides are both first rate and world class. Love it.

Reasons for choosing ClickFunnels

Both great products but found clickfunnels to be a bit simpler and a bit more intuitive to learn/use

Reasons for switching to ClickFunnels

Templates were too restrictive.

LARISSA

GoFasterGambit!

Sale! Straight forward for exact person and the opportunity to help exact person my product is for! Look! I do not drive and yet I am looking at the cars which are passing by; why? because I want my husband would have one and I would safe. You see! I do have some vested interest in some cars, even I prefer aircraft and a boat and ClickFunnels would definitely right Help for my adventure and my product is internationally distributed and its so easy to make a process of buying and selling online perfect! Great Experience.

Pros

The features which I call "all for one and one for all!" are priceless. Navigation with a brilliant supporting follow -up like I click on the bar and it would show me what it is and how I can use it and so, I would just navigate with a cursor and look what is the feature its relate to. Them what I admire the fact that even some template already in existence ---- I can change and move them around!!!!!!!! Truly great job for developer who done this number one solution for any sale! It wasn't easy to learn just because I wanted to know the full description and how each element relate to each other and which one I might use or even to implement. However, there are wealth of videos and help at the finger tip ;) so fast! It suit my business like never I knew before is possible!!!! Sure I have a website and there are no comparison of the service I can provide to my clients with ClickFunnels; I cal it Gambit! The best! With this I have So much absolutely priceless (literally!) Training on the site! That! is worth every penny!

Cons

You know, its like have a phone for the first time in one's live where a person never knew of existence! This is 22nd Century solution of the future and its only going better! Hello!!!!!! wake up! I had no idea what is and what isn't. Now, I learned a great deal and would suggest some improvement on a special checklist for Shared and used Templates as for adjusting for my details as that issue took me longer and because I am in university and yet I am moving.

Reasons for choosing ClickFunnels

There are NONE on this planet to consider ;) The experience are brilliant and my admiration everyday only growing and that the way I didn't publish any yet and just do the training and my first very own is on its way!

Reasons for switching to ClickFunnels

There are no comparison! ClickFunnels is Personal and Great Support when I need and Teaching!!!!!!!! I never knew a person with a website make a million but I met some guys with ClickFunnels are doing and its freedom of use and the amount of funnels and the product I can use for each individual and not worried "how to squeeze as much products in very limited templates from my experience to sell with HostGator!

Robert

Wish I would have found ClickFunnels a long time ago.

I am currently using the platform for Affiliate Marketing. I have seen how there is so much more potential here however that I intend to move more of my projects into funnels.

Pros

It makes so many tasks incredibly easy to do. I am use to developing all the functionality or finding/implementing/hacking plugins to work work on my own. This often means it will take me weeks of development/troubleshooting time to implement a new feature.

Cons

I really don't have much to complain about. There is a lot to learn and play with that I'm still digesting. I would really like it if there was a native dark theme for ClickFunnels.

Reasons for choosing ClickFunnels

I liked how everything I needed was already included with ClickFunnels. It takes time to learn and be proficient with all the tools that are required for website development. I just see ClickFunnels as a single platform for me to learn and not have to complicate and piece together multiple third party tools to accomplish a task.

Reasons for switching to ClickFunnels

I have found ClickFunnels to be a much more efficient way to get sites built. WordPress still has it's place and I don't intend on moving entirely away from it, Rather I will use WordPress and ClickFunnels together to accomplish my projects.

Brandon

BEST FUNNEL TRAINING IN THE MARKET!!!!!!

Pros

There’s not enough space to say all of the pros, but from what I’ve experienced so far, I’ve never received SO MUCH VALUE by a funnel training company with SO LITTLE commitment to spend. The best thing about click funnels is they teach you exactly what you need to know in a way that allows you to bite the bullet and grind your gears to actually learn. It’s definitely not a given, you have to work for it but with all the training video, support groups, customer service, and amazing software.. you literally have no option to fail unless you are not a committed person. I almost bought a training course that was $12,000 before I saw this and I can’t tell you how happy I am that I saw [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] ads during the moment of contemplation I had in my gut. I know this is long but I need whoever is reading this to know that this company is absolutely amazing and if you’re looking to learn funnels and make this a full-time career you need to put your trust in their training I haven’t fully finished it but what I feel inside is so much more powerful and I know this will work.

Cons

There is only one con and that is if you are not a person that wants to take self accountability and put action into the information and access you’re getting throughout this challenge and with the software then you will not enjoy it and it will not be something for you so don’t even waste your time but if you’re trying to change your life and you want to take action and learn how to do that then this would not be a con for you

Reasons for switching to ClickFunnels

They wanted to charge me $12,000 and then the guy dropped it five grand within a second of talking to me and it felt very shady and I took five minutes to contemplate and just do a quick search online I ended up scrolling through my newsfeed because I always follow a bunch of motivational and progressive accounts and I’m always trying to learn about digital marketing so I happened to be scrolling through Instagram and saw one of [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] Videos and ended up signing up and binge watching a ton of content online you have no idea how excited I am to start this I just left my job saved up a little bit of money and want to hit us head on and give it everything I have I believe in what you guys say and I trust that if I follow this and really bust my ass and put in the work that this business will pay me as a business and not a hobby

Karen

Clickfunnels. Is it Simple to Use?

Overall, I find the software to be great for what I am doing. I am learning how to build sales funnels and with all of the other programs that CF has, like Affiliate Bootcamp, and OFA, I have learned a lot. I am still in the process of building my income as an affiliate marketer of this product. I was disappointed with all the new changes that I feel just put more money in CF's pocket and less money to the affiliates.

Pros

When I first started with this software, I was amazed at how easily I could use the templates and set something up quickly. I wanted to learn more so I started watching the videos. What I find most helpful is the ongoing training on Facebook that you can tune in to. If you stick to it, you can learn this software, but I does take time and consistency to fully understand all of its functions.

Cons

There are parts of this software that can become very complicated. If you're not familiar with page building software it can be quite challenging. There are a lot of options out there to get help but I found customer service to be the best overall. Customer service has improved greatly from a few years ago. What I don't like now is how hard they make it to get to customer service. Submitting a ticket is hard if your questions doesnt fall directly into one of their categories. The other day I was submitting a ticket and it was downright impossible to get an answer to my question.

Reasons for choosing ClickFunnels

Less kinks. Both of these alternative products are great, but have alot of bugs and problems that I found CF did not. Although CF did have some bugs, they were not enough to change my mind. Besides, I am trying to earn income through their affiliate program, so that is the only product I promote at this time.

Charles

Fantastic Value!!! if you are willing to do the work

IMO the limited availability of support (particularly phone support) either purposefully or accidentally opens the door to users of the platform to build businesses around helping new users learn to use the platform and expedite their successful launch. I feel this is genius if it's intentional and cool if not. I have endeavored to work through the volumes of videos and articles about each step of the way coupled with watching the 2Comma people who provide excellent instruction on what you need to do in step-wise fashion. I love the ecosystem and the people I have experienced through this process. It's a very cool company and I will be enthusiastically introducing people to it as well as using these capabilities to provide business development through the platform and my existing media platform I've had for the past 5.5 years.

Pros

If you take the time to watch the videos provided and read articles supplied, you will be able to work your way through it and successfully create a working funnel (that even includes email, downloads, media) in a very short time. The platform clearly has the bases covered regarding all the subtle elements that go into online commerce and marketing. I took the company up on their free on-boarding demo which is very helpful in learning a basic lay of the land with a knowledgeable guide.

Cons

There WILL be a learning curve that IMO could be intimidating to the total business neophyte. That learning curve is facilitated by customer support but there is NO phone support to help you get to an answer quickly. In a couple of instances I experienced something not going as expected with a verification of domain or similar function, chat support could be V E R Y slow to respond (> 3+ hours). I was diverted to a contracted user expert who would attempt to provide support in my issue that did not resolve the problem. It was ultimately escalated and the problem was solved.

Reasons for choosing ClickFunnels

I chose it because of my impression of Russell as a Human watching his numerous videos after being blown away by the Expert Secrets audio book I bought followed by Dot Com Secrets. That's how I found my way to ClickFunnels. The Hook worked on me as expected.

Lee

Industry: Computer Games

ClickFunnels a tool you need for your online business!

Trying to grow my business I searched high and low and tried a number of business tools and software to find what works for my business and for me clickfunnels just makes sense. I deal with digital products and ClickFunnels is the perfect toolset for my business it allows me to quickly set up marketing, sales, and product delivery systems for all my products. I just use the regular ClickFunnels package because I have a large email list I have built with GetResponse but the easy integration the ClickFunnels offers for so many other tools allows me to use my existing services. I can say that because of the great experience I have had I am planning to upgrade soon to make it easier on me, but the basic package has changed the way I do business and I couldn’t have grown my business in the same way without it. I recommend ClickFunnels to anyone trying to grow their business!

Pros

Pros ClickFunnels has everything you need to Market, Sell, and Deliver Your Products and Services Online! One of the cool things ClickFunnels does is that it takes the guesswork out of trying to build a website or landing page that converts your lead traffic. There are a number of templates available to use and these templates are designed to convert leads into customers. The dashboard of the software is extremely easy to navigate and there are of course helpful training and use videos available to help you get set up quickly. You can use the upsell features to easily add product and services upsells to increase the opportunity to increase revenue. You can also use this platform to build complete membership areas all in the same program. The editor is really intuitive and makes it pretty easy to customize the pages at a high rate of speed. It has integration with email list services like GetResponse and Awebber but if you want you can purchase the upgraded tool suite and get built-in functionality keeping all your business tools on one platform. You don’t have to know how to code or even how to design websites because it’s already done for you. Overall this is a very powerful sales and marketing tool! There is a free trial to get you the time you need to check out the software and see if it’s a right fit.

Cons

Cons The software is a bit pricy as even the lowest plan will run you quite a bit per month, however, when you figure removing the cost of all the tools you need because there are included versions it starts to make it way more economical as you can bundle all those tools into one service.

SeongNgor

Industry: Writing and Editing

Excellent Support Service/Teaching

I like what I'm learning and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has shown and taught me how to use the important features that will help me to complete my funnel during this 30 day challenge. He is making the difference for me.

Pros

The technical support which I'm receiving while taking part in the OFA Challenge using ClickFunnels is above par when compared to support from other software. I would like to single out [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] of this tech support for mention. He is a superb educator, teaching us, a motley group of participants of varying levels of tech knowledge about ClickFunnels. His articulation is very good, his voice is well modulated and he is very very patient, handling our questions and helping us to resolve our difficulties in the creation of our respective funnels. He is an excellent teacher, very professional and caring and I highly respect his passion for what he is doing, very unstinting in sharing his knowledge and teaching us, especially me, an old grandma, 78 years young without any tech knowledge, having been brought up in the era when there was no internet and no computer. I'm super grateful to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for his guidance and his patience . Thank s very much [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. You're one super cool gentleman.

Cons

There are so many features which need to be discovered, in my case, since I'm tech-disabled, and without any help I would be totally lost. I also feel that it is rather expensive, for me anyway, since my currency exchange rate is against me. We're RM4.20 to 1.00 USD so it is hard on my pocket , a retiree without any income except for a small pension of the equivalent of 500USD per month.

Response from ClickFunnels

Hi SeongNgor, Thank you so much for your review! We love to hear that you are enjoying ClickFunnels and what we have to offer. Keep up the good work!

Replied April 2021