All Closely Reviews

Jona

Information Technology and Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed June 2022

LinkedIN Lead gen on esteroids

I am a B2B marketer and I've been using Closely for a while now. It's been easy to use and has helped me grow my business. The platform is simple to navigate and the customer service is amazing. I love that I can create follow-ups and send emails with my connection requests. I get a lot of quality leads with this tool. I can't imagine my business without it.

PROS

I love this service! I use it to find email addresses and LinkedIn URLs of potential customers. I am able to send a targeted email to the person with an invite to my website. I also use it to follow-up with people that are interested in my product. I love the ease and convenience of this service, and I always have new opportunities to connect with people I would never have met otherwise.

CONS

CRM can be improved, messaging a tagging. Also analytics for the campaigns. Will be great if Connections request that has not been answered can be reset

Reason for choosing Closely

The best subscription service out there. Closely is a great tool because it will allow you to send up to 1000 emails per week to your contacts. Closely is easy to use and the customer service team is always available to help you out. This is a must-have tool for marketers who are looking to stay on top of their email game.

Reviewed March 2023

Its very easy & one of the best & effective tool on chrome

My overall experience about closely is very good i would highly recommend my contacts about this tool, it makes my work lot more easier in many ways. So overall i am happu using this tool.

PROS

The tool is very easy & helpful for lead generation process, it helps me in my day to day work very effectively.It makes my work lot more easier as i can find contacts on a click very easily

CONS

There are not much cons about it on my side, hopefully in coming future they also start providing mobile numbers would be very much helpful.

Reason for choosing Closely

Because of its ease to use & pricing of the product.

Reasons for switching to Closely

The efficiency & ease of closely made me switch to it.

Javier

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Reviewed March 2023

The idea is great but the support just doesn't exist

I bought this deal on appsumo, we bought 3 seats where able to only get one LinkedIn account working, the support is very poor and they are not helping with the problem Wich makes the tool useless for me, I am switching to another solution

PROS

The idea to have lead search + LinkedIn automation tools is great.... If I was just able to connect my LinkedIn account.

CONS

The LinkedIn connection doesn't work, I reported it to the support team more than a month ago and they just tell me they will review it and at the end they just stopped replying

It just works

Ivan

Reviewed September 2022

10 out of 5 Stars for me

I love it! These guys are great! Can't get tired of repeating it!

PROS

I love their user interface and the fact that they're pushing updates all the time. Being able to create campaigns for multiple scenarios is cool. e.g. (able to target event attendees and group members).

CONS

I'd like to be able to add more prospects to the current campaigns and see what message step the campaigns prospects are in.

Reasons for switching to Closely

Closely was more cost effective and had the desired functionality

An emerging contender

Closely is and up and comer in the drip campaign business. It is still new and lacks many features, but does the basics well and for a reasonable price.

PROS

Great integration with Linkedin, enables easily creating campaigns for both linkedin and email.

CONS

Not many customizable options, no option to integrate linkedin and email campaigns.

Reasons for switching to Closely

Costs of alternatives were too high for my level of use

Mauricio

Industrial Automation, 1 employee

Reviewed December 2021

A Must Have for Blogggers

It's easy to use, takes a bit of time, but I do other things while waiting

PROS

The sound quality of the AI edit, its pretty easy to use

CONS

The price and limits per month Its a downer, but you can purchase from from the sales team

Reasons for switching to Closely

I just don't have the patience to compile everything and do the cuts plus work the audio

Rupesh

Education Management, 11-50 employees

Great Linkedin prospecting tool

Great experience

PROS

Easy to use and work perfectly for the Team as well - Love chrome extension and automation with it

CONS

Separate Plan for Inbox. I wish Inbox included with the Team Plan

Reason for choosing Closely

It was offering a great price for an early adopter, I tried and work well.

Abhishek

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

Reviewed September 2021

Good Product - They need to focus on hiring the right sales talent

PROS

1) Very easy to set up different campaigns 2) Helps save time by automating the reach to right prospects on LinkedIn

CONS

1) Limited campaign set up capabilities when compared to something like Waalaxy 2) Sales experience

1) Ease of use 2) Easy to set up

Hello, Abhishek. Thank you for submitting your feedback, this means a lot to us! We are releasing new exciting features every month and you can surely expect a huge one in the next month or so. We will update all our subscribers with the news, so keep an eye at our newsletter. Thanks for trusting us and stay safe out there. Alex from Closely.

Replied October 2021

Dean

E-Learning, 1 employee

Reviewed January 2022

Easily Create Personalized Email Campaigns With This App

PROS

I like Closely because it helps us automate our lead management process, and close more leads. We used to have a lot of manual work done by an assistant, and now it's all automated. I also like the way it shows me who is most active in a campaign, so I know who I should be talking to next.

CONS

I don't really dislike anything about Closely. It's mostly great, but sometimes it doesn't work for us. We have a lot of campaigns, and it takes a while to get everything going.

Manvindra

Marketing and Advertising, 1 employee

Reviewed March 2023

I'm satisfied with my purchase

I love the software in terms of linkedin automation

PROS

I love it's linkedin automation features

CONS

You may feel that it's not for email marketing

It has more features

Reasons for switching to Closely

Not satisfied with other softwares

Leilani

Reviewed March 2022

Great value for Startups but might have to deal with bugs and lack of new features

PROS

The explorer tab is useful if you can't find a particular company's email using a tool like Snov.io. The platform is intuitive and easy to use, unlike LinkedIn helper. The deal they run on Appsumo is perfect for startups!

CONS

Unlike Dux-soup, you can't keep adding people to 1 campaign, you have to recreate the campaign and add more people that way. There also isn't any easy way to duplicate a campaign and recreate it with the click of a button meaning you have to manually copy and paste everything, every time you want to reuse the same campaign for different leads, which is pretty time-consuming. That said I spoke with customer support about this and they said they are working on this feature already, the fast response time is appreciated. Closely claims that you can respond to LinkedIn messages natively within the app but I noticed a bug when doing so, as my replies didn't showcase when I logged into LinkedIn so it made me doubt if that person was indeed getting my messages or not.

Reasons for switching to Closely

Dux-soup is too expensive.

Yvonne

Financial Services, 1 employee

Finally

I have been struggling with prospecting for quite some time and it was beginning to consume way to much of my time and energy, with Closely I'm on top of it I'm excited and I'm organized more than ever before my anxiety levels have dropped and my interactions reflect that so I can convert prospects into customers into clients with ease.

PROS

This has to be the easiest software set up I have ever done and after watching four concise videos I'm using almost all the features with ease and understanding.

CONS

I haven't yet found that one thing I would change so I am actually thrilled.

Cost and ease of use.

Ben

Staffing and Recruiting, 2-10 employees

Reviewed February 2022

Getting there - good early stage product

In summary, has lots of promise, but this is an early stage product (but that is what investing in LTD is all about)

PROS

looks good, and if everything that is on their website that they say is part of the product is actually implemented then this could turn out to be a wise investment. Positives: ability to strip from LI those that have also liked a post (not able to narrow to only those that commented though) and add them to a connection funnel Invite by email function looks promising

CONS

Cons: the stats could be more detailed - ie allow you to drill down into who has or hasnt accepted connection requests. There is also mention in their documentation about the ability to swap in Invite by Email when it can be discovered so as not to waste part of your 100 weekly allowance, but the documentation doesnt seem to match the live product.

Joan

Writing and Editing, 1 employee

Reviewed March 2023

This is going to be great when it grows up

It is going to be amazing software, but it still needs some tweaks, and features added. There has been a lot added in the last year so I expect this will be great when it matures.

PROS

It finds leads from LinkedIn quickly and saves them to a csv file.

CONS

I would like to see an email warming function. Email campaigns need to be loaded from a csv file and don't connect to the LinkedIn scrapped contacts found.

Stephen

Animation, 2-10 employees

Easy to Use & Powerful

PROS

LinkedIn automation is amazing, especially being able to exceed limits using the email connection request feature

CONS

Nothing, everything is great, I could some people not liking the low email credits.

Reasons for switching to Closely

Lifetime access and auto follow up feature

Cole

Reviewed September 2022

Great Product for any sales team

Really good would recommend.

PROS

Really enjoyed using the product. The analytics help us scale much faster.

CONS

Needs a better interface for advanced outreach.

Cost and features

Mitch

Marketing and Advertising, 1 employee

Reviewed February 2022

Closely is moving in the right direction

The software is easy to use. Customer service is fairly quick to respond. I'll keep the purchase on the idea that they will make the first level contact a PRIORITY.

PROS

The software is easy to use and will be a "Player" in the future as long as they keep the "roadmap" going.

CONS

It currently does NOT have the availability to contact current first level connections. Frustrated that its not yet available, but they say 3-4 months. That's a long time.

Reasons for switching to Closely

Using the online version rather an an app. Linked helper2 is an app and requires my P.C. to be running at all times.

Michelle