Browse Creatopy Reviews

Amber from Leap Clixx

Helps Our Agency Create All the Display Ads We Desire

Bannersnack helps our agency impress clients by delivering responsive ad templates and social media graphic templates. It takes our team less time to create beautiful ads and that's a win for our design-inclined individuals and our non-design-inclined individuals.

Pros

Bannersnack's display ad templates and ad creator are world class. Being able to place your headline, CTA and image into a sidebar and have Bannersnack create many display ads that look beautiful is incredible. They also have great templates for social media posts as well.

Cons

I've been using Bannersnack for just about two years now and sometimes I find the auto-saving doesn't work as expected and I find myself losing work I got distracted from. Other than that, I have no other complaints!

Reasons for Switching to Creatopy

Price & simplicity - Photoshop was too difficult for all of our staff to learn and was too expensive for our account managers to all use just for ad creation & social media graphic creation.

Response from Bannersnack

Replied October 2019

Hello Amber, We're happy to see that you are enjoying all of the features that Bannersnack has to offer and we appreciate you taking the time to post a review of our platform. Every successful story comes as a morale boost for our team as we know that all of our efforts are paying off! I can see that you had some minor issues with our new autosave feature, and I do have a solution for you. In order to trigger the autosave feature the banner must first be saved into your workspace as a url hash needs to be generated. In order to do this, when creating a banner, simply create the size or sizes if you are creating a set, save the blank canvas so that the banner generates in your workspace and then start designing on it. This way the autosave will trigger and save your work every 15 seconds while you are designing.

Very easy piece of software to create above-average ads

Very good, the speed to deploy across multiple formats and test different ad formats or templates is excellent. The templates are ok, would say they're above average, not amazing but better than you'll find within native networks or standard templates.

Pros

This is very simple and easy to use to create multiple ad formats to use across display networks. There are lots of templates to use within the platform and only takes small tweaks to produce different sizes to use across networks.

Cons

Each time you create an ad there are some bits you need to change, even if you've loaded up the brand settings. You have to change small parts of the ad to make it fit across all formats but these are tiny changes.

Reasons for Choosing Creatopy

Felt it produced a higher quality end result that was scalable across multiple networks.

Response from Creatopy

Replied May 2021

Hi, Thank you for taking the time to review Creatopy, we appreciate your feedback and are 100% taking it into consideration. We constantly strive to improve our services across all of our departments. We are very glad you found our support team helpful, and for the time they were not there due to time-zone differences, we are sorry. We are working on covering as much as we can in a span of 24 hours. Regarding the need to adjust tiny details in the set generator, this is due to the algorithm not being able to 100% accurately place all the elements in the design where they are supposed to be. We are working hard on perfecting said algorithm, ensuring that all of our clients get notified timely of any bit of progress and any update we implement. If there's anything we might help you with or if you have anything else you might have feedback on, please let us know. Hope you have a great day!

Evan from ET Creative Studios

Rebranding Has Broken This Product

I saw that Bannersnack was a top tier ads creator and paid for a year of Bannersnack back last July. Since that time, I really enjoyed Bannersnack and was looking at renewing my contract. However, with the rebranding to Creatopy, my account seems to have been cut without any reason. The redirect links to Bannersnack are confusing and sometimes not working. If this is how they treat paying customers, then I can't recommend this product to any agencies, graphic designers or anyone. You are better off with Canva, Adobe or other well trusted products. The rebranding is completely destroying what once was a respected company, in my opinion. Don't do business with them, because they don't seem to honor user contracts or respect the user experience at all. It seems like the rebranding was done to compete in bigger markets and has totally neglected their customer base. I regret ever using this company for my clients! Don't do it.

Pros

Bannersnack was a top tier product, but now everything seems to be broken with the rebranding.

Cons

Not honoring previous paying customer commitments with rebrand. Rebranding makes everything more complicated to use and not less.

Response from Creatopy

Replied April 2021

Hi Evan, We appreciate you taking the time to review Creatopy. We apologize for the misunderstanding caused. Please rest assured that we have no intention of abandoning our loyal user base. If anything, we are working on a migration feature that will allow our users to migrate their entire asset base and account. Bannersnack will still be up and running for a long time even though the landing page links redirect to Creatopy. Our goal is to migrate our user base onto Creatopy, but not forcefully as we believe in the importance of respecting our users' wishes, reason for which most of our features have been implemented upon user suggestions. Right now, Creatopy is missing a few features that Bannersnack has, which is why we are keeping our Bannersnack user base on Bannersnack. Our product development team is working on adding features into Creatopy and everything should be up and running soon. Until then, access your Bannersnack account through our app link: https://app.bannersnack.com.

Jillian from Sojern

Great Tool for Custom Banner Designing

Overall, Bannersnack is really a life-changing work program. We started using them in the Fall of 2017 and we haven't gone back. Other banner designing programs just didn't match up to the quality and customer service we've seen in Bannersnack. The online chat for questions is WONDERFUL. They are available almost 24/7 and I've never had to wait very long for a response. Very kind people who clearly care about their customers!

Pros

I LOVE how much Bannersnack has increased in features in just over a year. They are constantly updating their software and taking customers' feedback into actual consideration. For those who are not so design-minded, they supply a large amount of aesthetically-pleasing templates and pre-made copy designs. Additionally, there are SO many options when designing a custom banner as well. As someone who is accustomed to Photoshop, I feel like I am not missing out on a ton of features when designing in Bannersnack. Another wonderful feature is being able to upload my own fonts and logos. Designing banners as Sets also saves me a lot of time when I am putting the same design on multiple banner sizes. The reason we started using Bannersnack in the first place was the ability to export as HTML5 and have animated banner ads. I've been so happy with how they have continued advancing the customization options of the animated features! So many of our clients are happy with these animated ads we create.

Cons

Bannersnack does occasionally have bugs. Occasionally the editor screen will lead to a blank white page, and if I haven't saved my banner, I will have to start over. I've also had issues with Bannersnack changing the font when exported with my own uploaded fonts. Another thing I would like to see at some point is the ability to preview all the sizes of banners I make in one link, instead of having three separate links for 3 separate sizes.

Gede Ananda from Online Culture

Creatopy for my creative needs

As a small business and as a graphic designer, this app helps me a lot to makes my business social media branding. Whenever I just don't want to use Photoshop this app is a lifesaver, I can just drag and drop the asset without using complicated tools that clutter my screen.

Pros

I can make whatever I want with this, the UI very simple and I can just drag and drop the asset and make something good. Creatopy also offers free high-resolution stock image I can use for my Social Media branding and it never fails to impress me.

Cons

For a small business, the monthly plan may be a bit pricy than another competitor, but In my opinion it worth the price. Sometimes I have problems downloading the files like the download won't start

Response from Creatopy

Replied June 2021

Hello there, We really appreciate your honest feedback! It is always a pleasure hearing that Creatopy is a useful tool for our customers, as we are doing the most we can to deliver the best user experience. However, we are aware that some issues might still occur so we are really thankful when they are reported. We would be happy to assist you in regards with your download issue, hence our recommendation is to reach us via our live chat support or email so we can help regarding this technical issue. Our support team will promptly get back to you. Looking forward to hearing from you, Have a glowing day!

Daniel from Full Force Ads

Great For Ad creation

Pros

The fact that you can quickly and easily create HTML 5 ads in different sizes quickly and easily is a life saver. The design process is simple and they have a lot of easy to use features. I started using it several years ago and it has just gotten better. The ability to create standard size ads is great, but what is even better is you can create custom banners for all of your needs. I use it to create headers for customers websites along with Facebook and instagram ads. I highly recommend it. I don't embed the ads, but the analytics they provide are very useful for you to see how people are interacting with your ads.

Cons

Some times it's tough to make changes across frames. They have the ability to have elements that persist across frames, but they don't have great in-app advise. You have to search that information out. Their support is ok, but they could certainly be more responsive. But for an affordable product, it is adequate.

Response from Bannersnack

Replied August 2019

Hi Daniel, Thank you very much for taking your time to give us this great review. We are really proud with our awesome tools which allows you to create multiple banners at the same time and expert them easy and quick in HTML5 format. As you said, we do add more features and tools constantly and we are going to do so all the time, so keep an eye on the new updates. As for the issue that you encountered while making changes to the frames, could you please give us some more details? Thank you very much!

Jeff from HappyMeter

Bannersnack - Cool Banners in 15 Minutes

A great tool for any client or agency that needs banner ads quickly and with a sense of design style. HTML5 is super simple with 1 click and copying & pasting ad sets allows for a/b versions to be created simply. Highly recommended! Skip going to designers (and developers for HTML5) and get this tool - well worth it!

Pros

Very easy to use to create static or HTML5 banners. Our agency has a huge need for a design solution that doesn't take up a lot of designer time (and thus takes forever to get done). BannerSnack is so simple to quickly make banners even if you are not designer, and with a click of a button makes the ads HTML5 for higher performing ad choices. Cheap to use - stunning templates - no design chops needed. Use it to quickly spin up banner ads that don't make it look like Bill from accounting did them. Simple downloading of files to upload into Adwords or Adroll etc.

Cons

The 'suite' service to create 1 ad and then apply it to different sizes doesn't work great so I need to create each banner separately but not a big deal. Would love if they had an option to add all info individually and then the system spits out ads.

Response from Bannersnack

Replied March 2019

Hello Jeff, We're excited to hear that Bannersnack is working so great for you and your agency and we wanted to let you know that we're doing our best to improve the workflow and the overall user experience on our platform. It would be helpful for us if you could contact us on our live chat and tell us more about what you want to see implemented in Bannersnack. Thanks again for taking your time to share this with us !

O. Kelvin from Fiverr

Creates hundreds of banners flawlessly

Helps me create hundreds of banners flawlessly in few hours. Saves me time, makes me more money by working smart, not hard.

Pros

I got tired of using Photoshop as my workload increased more and more. I got tired of designing from scratch all the time. I got tired of straining my brain just to come up with design concepts, and a couple of other struggles that comes with traditional design tools. I went in search for a better tool to save me from the pains I go through everyday, and Bannarsnack was my choice. Ever since I started using it I only wished I found it earlier, all thanks to the thousands of templates you can use to create banners in few minutes. I recommend it for anyone handling bulk designs for clients.

Cons

Price is a bit steep, nothing more for now.

Response from Bannersnack

Replied June 2019

Hi Kelvin, We are truly grateful for this amazing review and we thank you for taking your time to write it. Your praise words are fuel for our team that motivates us to keep making Bannersnack better every day. Our app is indeed for designers and non designers alike, we made it simple for everyone. We believe everybody should be able to create designs in a non nerve wrecking way. Thank you for your business, we wish you a great day ahead!

Iqra from Butt IT Solutions

Create Stunning and Beautiful Animated Designs

My overall experience with Bannersnack is really nice, because I experiment with various colors and then push my designs to the next level. I have found this drag and drop editor so easy for me. Because If I think as a Graphic Designer, I save my lot of time using Bannersnack. So in short, I am really happy and satisfied with Bannersnack.

Pros

Bannersnack is really an awesome platform that allows you to design beautiful animated designs in minutes. You can start designing from beginning or even you can select a layout from the gallery. Then you can add background, even you can animate your shapes and text.

Cons

The interface of Bannersnack is really easy to understand and use, even all tool, features and options are outstanding. I never faced any issues or cons in this platform, for me this is best.

Response from Creatopy

Replied March 2021

Hi Iqra, We appreciate your time and desire to provide us an amazing feedback! If you ever run into trouble, feel free to contact our support team anytime! Thank you!

So useful!

It's such a cool tool I wish I knew about years ago.

Pros

Creatopy allows you to create in many design formats simultaneously. It saves my agency SO much time!

Cons

I don't like that they don't have a phone number to speak with customer support. But their chat is good.

Response from Creatopy

Replied June 2021

Hello, We appreciate you taking the time to review Creatopy. Regarding telephone support, we decided to kick it up a notch and provide chat support. Our goal is to reduce interactions between our users and our support group by providing quality and ease of use, and through this model, we've managed to keep the number of support requests to a minimum, having no need of a contact center. Calls can be scheduled with our executive team for pricings and demos. However, for now, offering support through chat is more effective for us. Furthermore, the platform used to interact with our client base offers us a ton of very useful technical and organizational tools both internally and externally. Intercom makes it much easier for us to get in touch with our clients, diagnose and troubleshoot any difficulties they might be facing when creating their designs or managing their accounts. I hope my explanation lessened your dissatisfaction. Should you have any inquiries, feel free to let us know.

Sean from Self Employed

Industry: Publishing

Bannersnack / Leading Technology

Bannersnack has created technology to create outputs the world has never seen before. They are the best company in their industry. Highly recommended. Love it!

Pros

1) Easy to code with a Drag and Drop interface; Bannersnack has the sophistication of creating top quality products with the simplicity of constructing designs for beginner and expert level integration. It gives the user the ability to create a spectacular result. 2) The hospitality of their customer service team is un-comparable 3) For having such a high standard product they have made it easily accessible with their pricing.

Cons

1) On hover use to be a formal feature of Bannersnack. It was simple to create objects with on hover, however, if the user has knowledge of coding; it is still simple. 2) Sometimes if you run into a problem the user has to come up with a solution for themselves. 3) The given features always work but only under certain circumstances.

Response from Bannersnack

Replied October 2019

Hello Sean, We'd like to let you know how much we appreciate your amazing review of Bannersnack! We agree that creating designs using our platform is a piece of cake once you've familiarized yourself with all of its features and functionality perks. As for our support team, they are indeed the best when it comes to knowledge of the platform and hospitality as they take full interest in all of our user's issues treating each thread in the best possible way. Related to the issues that you've been facing, we have added a hover effect directly into our animation section and this can be found and applied using the middle sector of the animation bar in the timeline. If you need further details related to this or any other matter, you can always contact our colleagues from support and they will gladly help you out!

Eric from CINC

Best Banner Generator Out There For The Price

Overall I'm very happy with what Bannersnack has helped me achieve with my line of work. We were able to breathe new life into an advertising product that had grown somewhat stale of late and with recent software changes in our advertising networks, we'll be relying even more heavily on this service. The other players in the market that offer this kind of service are either unintuitive, unimaginitive or unbecoming of the kind of image we would want to portray with online advertising. We've actually saved money overall since we'd previously been paying designers to make a smaller set of ads on our behalf and those were simply static images. I recommend this service to anyone I meet that's looking for this kind of thing as it was recommended to me by a friend. Sure, there's always something that could be better, a bug fixed here and there, but I think for the money, this is the best solution out there right now.

Pros

The Banner Generator! I work in online advertising and this tool has been very helpful in getting a number of ads made in all sizes for the networks we use quickly and efficiently. We used to rely on designers doing a bunch of work by hand and have to wait days or even weeks for mediocre results. Now I can make the ads myself in less than a day and the animation has made our clients much more appreciative. We can dial in the layouts we like the most, then it's a simple matter to duplicate banner sets and make revisions to get unique banners for each client. Bannersnack has saved us a ton of time and gave our service a fresh new look. Though we use HTML5 for the actual advertising, I like that I can send GIFs as example files to my clients. I'm excited to see what the Branded share links look like, since right now we're sending GIFs as previews. I'd love to see a bulk download feature for GIFs, but I can understand why this might be a bit daunting in terms of resource usage.

Cons

Though the process of creating images using the generator is getting better, there are still a few bugs that need sorting. There are definitely some quirks and the occasional service outage where a banner set might take a long time to save or you can't export for a bit, but this is definitely the exception and not the rule. I can only recall one particularly bad day where the service wasn't working for a few hours, but I didn't end up losing any work, just time. Sometimes text elements don't get updated when you copy banner sets. The workaround is you have to remove the image from the set, then add it back in to get it to update correctly. Sometimes drop shadows look incongruous across all image sizes and you need to update the global values if you've been resizing or moving elements within individual ads. I've gotten used to these slight irritations and I'm sure they'll be fixed over time, but I'm happy overall with what I can achieve with the service. I'd love more options to change the text, like a stroke which helps text stand out against wider ranges of colors for background images. The 'Hit' animation template is a bit buggy and doesn't always play nice when you have a lot of elements, so I typically just opt for a different template that's more consistent. I'd love to see more templates, both for layout and animation. There was a recent rate hike for adding multiple users which our team will be needing soon, which is a bummer, but comes with the territory I reckon.

A potential time saver

Creatopy (Bannersnack) has allowed us to launch HTML5 ads in market way faster than when we were using desktop tools. I can tweak creative even if my design team (who is across the world) is off the clock. I'm excited to see this next iteration with Creatopy to see if it streamlines our workflow even more. I've found the account team to be helpful and they are always willing to train new team members.

Pros

Quickly edit creative sets, copy to make variations, and generate preview links. The software make animation and the production of HTML5 graphics far simpler than larger creative tool sets. It's intuitive and easy enough for someone with basic PS skills to sit down and be a functional user within an hour or so. I like the ability as the account admin to instantly switch to another account on the team.

Cons

While hard to quantify, there are aspects of the interface that I wish were cleaner and worked more smoothly. For example, determining whether you are editing a single banner within a set or the entire set isn't always super clear. Sometimes I need to implement a text change across all banners and other times I need to tweak spacing on just one size. Since we are almost always producing a set of creative with multiple sizes, this is really helpful to have. Account team can be hard to get a hold of due to time zones.

Reasons for Switching to Creatopy

Faster and more flexible. Better for a distributed team that needed to crank out creative quickly.

Response from Creatopy

Replied March 2021

Hello! Thank you for your feedback! We are glad we can offer a tool that not only is not hard to use but it as well boosts your productivity and saves you and your team precious time. Regarding the differences between editing the entire set or a specific size of it, you might notice that while in a specific individual size, you do not have access to the main menu on the left, adding new elements to the composition not being available. In conclusion, the attributes that can help you identify a set or an individual size in the set would be the TIMELINE (which is only available in the individual size) and the MAIN MENU (which is only available in the general view of the set). We are very glad you found our support team helpful, and for the time they were not there due to time-zone differences, we are sorry. We are working on covering as much as we can in a span of 24 hours. If there's anything we might help you with, please let us know. Hope you have a great day!

Justin from AUDIOGON, INC.

Perfect Replacement for Not Having a Junior Designer

Pros

As a company who does not have a designer on staff, Bannernack allows us to easily create banners for our AdWords advertising, Facebook posts, etc. We also sell advertising space on our homepage, and are able to use Bannersnack to quickly churn out simple dynamic HTML banners for companies who pay to advertise on our site. Their feedback has all been positive. The functionality is intuitive and advanced, and since they are constantly adding new pre-made designs it's incredibly easy to pick a base template and customize it. Though, for someone with a more creative acumen building something from scratch would be very easy, as well.

Cons

Only real downside to the software is that if you design a Banner Set and attempt to use their exported ZIP file into Doubleclick it will not import properly. It's a huge inconvenience, as you then have to download each banner as a GIF (which sometimes affects the animation fluidity) individually and add them into DFP individually. I was assured by customer service that this was something they were working on when I wrote in to them in June 2018. It's been almost two months at the time of writing this review but I haven't heard any updates. Outside of this one issue, I have no other complaints.

Response from Bannersnack

Replied August 2018

Hello Justin, We would like to start by thanking you for taking the time to rate Bannersnack, it's much appreciated! We're happy to hear you find our platform easy to use and intuitive, as this is our main goal, to make it as user-friendly as possible. We would like to apologize for not being able to get back to you sooner regarding your initial DFP issue, it was a mistake on our end and we look at it as a great learning experience for all of us here at Bannersnack. Now, regarding your issue, from the screenshot you provided via our live chat, it looks like you have selected the Image option from the DFP Creative Choices, as opposed to the HTML5 option. Please refer to this screenshot to better understand what I am referring to: https://www.screencast.com/t/CRzXHuXH6JR. Kindly try using the HTML5 option and let us know via our live chat if the error still occurs.

Patrick from TravelDeals

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Best Banner Design Tool EVER!

I spend 5 hours per week in Bannersnack. So, I'm super comfortable with the platform. It's literally saved me thousands of dollars, and allowed me to create really cool banners without getting additional design help. Also, whenever I have a question or concern - they are right there with excellent customer service. I HIGHLY recommend Bannersnack for your banner design needs.

Pros

There's the obvious - the robust and super intuitive UI for creating designs... I would also say the overall layout and organizational structure of Bannersnack is great. It's easy to upload assets, and to keep track of hundreds, and even thousands of designs.

Cons

I wish they had more sizes available with templates, but I had to struggle to think of a 'con' for Bannersnack.

Response from Bannersnack

Replied October 2019

Hello Patrick, We are delighted to hear that you are making the most of Bannersnack and its feature and that you are enjoying the platform. A successful story such as yours is always a welcomed sight for our team and presents motivation for us to keep getting better and better! As you've already mentioned, designing banners and exporting them in your desired format is easy business with Bannersnack and we intend on improving that even more in the future. As we push out new updates, possibilities will rise along with various workflow and design improvements so stay tuned!

Celena from QC Career School

Extremely helpful and time-saving

It's sped up a lot of processes and every time we've had an issue, their online chat system has been very helpful.

Pros

The interface for building banners and banner sets is extremely easy to use, easy to organize between coworkers and speeds up the process for simple display ads and animated social media posts. The animations they've added in the past couple of months makes it a great alternative to those unfamiliar with the complexity of After Effects but still interested in animated their content.

Cons

Every once in a while, the site goes down. I have experienced a problem in the past where I would be editing a banner and my screen would go blank. All I could do was refresh and lose whatever changes I had just made. I've also experienced bugs with their exporting options, sometimes you need to export each banner in a set individually because the .zip folder download would fail

Reasons for Choosing Creatopy

The visual interface looked the most appealing.

Response from Bannersnack

Replied December 2019

Hello Celena, We'd like to thank you for taking the time to post such a positive review! It means a great deal to us to see that our users are enjoying and making the most out of what Bannersnack has to offer! We do however, apologize for the technical difficulties. We have been aware of some lately, but we have addressed most of the accordingly and everything should be functioning as intended. If however, the app still crashes for you, please do not hesitate to get in touch with out Support Staff and most surely they will do everything in their power to assure a smooth experience and deal with the matter that you might be facing.

Jake from MOTORRIS.com

Extremely useful for many reasons!

I’ve used Bannersnack for many things, but mostly for creating ads for bot my own websites and client’s websites. I also use it to make quick edits on photos. It’s not photoshop, but you can do a lot with it! Overall, I’m extremely pleased with Bannersnack.

Pros

Allows you to be creative as you want! Unlimited possibilities, easy to use, amazing customer support, a must-have for anyone in marketing or web design. I use Bannersnack for many things: ads (obviously), editing images, reformatting photos, simple logo design, the list goes on. It’s just a great and simple tool to have.

Cons

A little pricey, but you get what you pay for! I’ve experienced a few glitches, but I will not complain because I haven’t tried it on other browsers.

Response from Bannersnack

Replied October 2018

Hey Jake! It is a pleasure to read reviews like yours, big thanks go out to you from our team! Creative people just like you find new possibilities everyday with Bannersnack. Our goal is to make banner creation fast and accessible for everyone through our professional templates and great user interface. Regarding the glitches you experienced they might be just temporary or browser related, for the best experience we recommend using Chrome. In any case, if you are in trouble drop a message to our customer support and we will help you out.

Phil from Onlinetoner

Developers known bug in software

Support is good. As always, the user documantation lacks mentioning a lot of its user features but after some time playing with it, you soon discover these. Not sure why these companies only let their developers write the documentation without asking users to point out user features and functionality that's important, as developers overlook documenting these. Should be a joint thing.

Pros

Very easy to use straight away if you have used similar animation. The animation user engine is identical to Prezi (cloud-based PowerPoint clone) app.

Cons

Discovered a disappointing bug in a layer transition, that turns out the developers have known about for some time. Support said they have no plans to fix it in the short term. When using the slide-in animation in a layered scene, the image can have its advanced Alpha function turned on to 100%. This allows the image to be 100% visual at the start of the layers animation. This isn't required if the image is sliding into the viewed area from outside the area, but if it is to start in the viewed area, the bug is apparent. Unfortunately, the image is present at the start of the slide even if the layer is not set to operate until further into the slide transition. The image dominates all of the layers and becomes the "Front" layer. The bug IS NOT apparent when playing the scene from the scene timeline button. It is if the scene is played in the preview screen or downloaded for use.

Reasons for Choosing Creatopy

Still looking now that I have found this bug.

Mark from Nelson & Storm Tool Supply Company

Industry: Wholesale

Bannersnack is banner fast!

We are able to make our website look the way we want it to look without compromising. We can put together campaigns in just a few minutes and they look great.

Pros

Features and ease of use. The drag and drop feature for images is fantastic. Saves tons of time. I work on our website daily and creating images and banners is fast and easy. Sizing them properly is also a breeze. Being able to put these together quickly and having them look great is important.

Cons

I've had problems getting animated banners to work properly on the website.

Response from Bannersnack

Replied October 2019

Hello Mark, We'd like to take just a moment of our time, as you took a moment of yours, to thank you for the fantastic review! Successful stories such as yours compiles the very foundation for the motivation that we require to keep Bannersnack at the top, and push through new features and updates as the industry evolves. I can see that you've been facing some difficulties with our animations and I would like to kindly remind you that you can always get in touch with our support representatives, should you be facing any issues at all during your usage of our platform, and I can promise you that they will do everything in their power to solve your issue on the spot or report any errors that might be occurring in the background.

Nicole from Strategic Partners & Media

my review

The Bannersnack team is very responsive and helpful whenever I have issues.

Pros

Bannersnack is a great, easy to use way to make GIFs and graphics. It has a ton of options and creates high-quality content.

Cons

Every once in a while there are some glitches downloading, and I wish there were are few more tools to align and space things.

Response from Bannersnack

Replied October 2019

Hello Nicole! We'd like to express our gratitude towards you for taking the time to leave a review of Bannersnack. Our main focus is making sure that you are getting the most out of our platforms functionality and it's features, reason for which we'd like to offer you some tips related to the available options for making alignments easier.In order to make this easier, you can use the ruler provided in the creator to create orientation patterns using lines that can be set across the banner. For more information on the ruler, you can check out this article created by our team. Also, for a more perfect alignment, you can also use the arrow keys on the keyboard, once you've selected an element to make very subtle changes in the position of the elements. Each tap on the arrow key, once you've selected an element, should move it in the desired direction pixel by pixel. This way you should be able to achieve perfection when aligning the elements.

Sorin from Wasabi

Canva who?

Working in a digital agency means you have to move fast. While it might be appealing at first to create pixel-perfect designs for banners, one at a time, the context simply doesn't permit it. So Bannersnack removed a lot of headaches and sped up our ads design process. Highly recommended!

Pros

The ease of use and the overall value seem unmatched. If you've ever used their banner set generator, you'll understand how much time this saves you. Creating 3,4,5 or 6 banners at the time, with the right formatting and position for elements? Godsend. And it's easy to use - if you know Canva, you'll understand this, mainly.

Cons

If there's one thing I really haven't gotten used to is the interface. It's not bad in itself. But more often than not, I find myself cringing at some of the choices made. And wonder: "Why isn't this as consistent as Canva?" Sometimes you can edit section by clicking on them, other times you have to use a separate panel. Some important options are at the top, others only appear to the right.

Response from Bannersnack

Replied May 2020

Hi Sorin, Thank you for taking the time to post a review and such a positive one for that matter! We really appreciate the support and constructive feedback that you've provided us with as we take top interest in the comments left by all of our users in our quest to make Bannersnack the number one design platform! We are grateful for your suggestion on our interface, and indeed we have thought about it, having a fresh one in development, but that might still take some time before we can consider rolling out a shoutout for such an update. We thank you for your contribution, and we hope you enjoy your time spent on our platform, and remember, if you run into any trouble, feel free to reach out through our built-in chat!

John from Agency616 llc

Great for none designers

Overall, I am more than happy with Bannersnack. For the price, there is not a better solution.

Pros

I love bannersnack because I am not a designer! With bannersnack, I am able to great simple banners and website elements I used to have to wait for my designer to finish.

Cons

My only complaint would be that at times to resolution quality is reduced when makes large graphics, but that is really it.

Response from Bannersnack

Replied December 2019

Hi John, We are delighted to see that you are making the most out of our platform with the designs that you are creating and that you've managed to improve your workflow with the help of Bannersnack. We'd also like to thank you for the positive review and let you know that we really appreciate the support. It's important for us to know what our users think as this helps us with future development plans with the help of which we can improve even more aspects and turn Bannersnack into the number one banner design platform. I can see that you have been facing some minor issues with the quality of your exports and I'd just like to recommend you get in touch with our support representatives as they may have a solution for you. Quality of the finished product depends on a lot of different factors and we might just be able to give you some good advice in creating high quality designs. Just drop us a message in our built in web chat.

Brian from MochaReflections

Industry: Graphic Design

Good Banner Maker

Pros

Interface is intimidating at first, but once you use it, it's quite easy... Good Templates for various banner styles...The graphics you create with this software is easily editable, and the software is smooth and not clunky with the tools and interface... Great customer support, problems with the software and it's functionality are solved by the support team on the site. A good way to make banners and posters for your sites and graphics.

Cons

I can't really think of any CONS, except the Bannersnack software should have better advertising so that more people would be aware of the design potential for this software.

Response from Bannersnack

Replied December 2020

Hello Sonu, Thank you for the constructive feedback! Indeed the free version comes with its limitations, and we do understand it is not always pleasant. Currently, that can be used so new users can test some of our premium features before purchasing them - but we do appreciate the positive feedback on our features all in all. We are always looking to improve our customer's experience, and we will take into consideration your suggestion for future updates. If you ever run into trouble, feel free to contact the Customer Support Team as they will be more than happy to assist you anytime!

Drew from DLT Solutions

Great way to scale your graphics at low cost

Before BannerSnack, there was no feasible way for me to create animated graphic for advertising with my organization — the process simply took much too long. With BannerSnack, I'm now able to create 5-10 animated graphics weekly, and can do so in as little as 5 hours a week.

Pros

Bannersnack streamlines the animation process, and is a perfect fit for organizations looking to scale their capabilities with animation or HTML ads. I can quickly create one animation using preset templates, make any customizations I need to make, and have those changes reflect in a nearly infinite number of specific dimensions or formats almost instantly. Creating digital advertising sponsorship packages is a breeze, even when sending to multiple outlets with different requirements, formats, dimensions, and specifications.

Cons

The tools present to create the graphics themselves are rather limited — even when comparing to a similar browser-based graphics tool like Canva.

Reasons for Switching to Creatopy

The workflow of making animations in After Effects to multiple sizes and reformatting those for HTML is much too laborious given our available resources.

Response from Bannersnack

Replied October 2020

Hi Drew, We appreciate you taking the time to leave such positive feedback! We understand how important it is to create designs easily and save time, which is why we're trying to keep our platform as user-friendly as possible, while adding new features, to help you create amazing looking ads in no time. Thank you for choosing Bannersnack!

Nick from AdShark Marketing

An efficient, easy way to create banner ads! But there's room for growth.

Very positive. Whenever an issue comes up like image compression or exporting issues, their team is quick to find a solution and keep me informed on the process. As an agency, we've been able to greatly improve our workflow speeds.

Pros

Greatly increases work efficiency and makes the process of animating display ads easy and intuitive.

Cons

Doesn't yet offer more complex animations or allow extremely heavy customization to their current animations. Also - they banner set designer is a great idea, but just doesn't work in most cases. Only in the most simple of ads does it work well.

Response from Bannersnack

Replied January 2019

Hello Nick, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this helpful review. We really appreciate you and your agency and we wanted you to know that we're constantly working on improving the platform. It would be really helpful for us if you could contact us on our live chat and tell us more about the issues you had with the Generator. Thanks again and please let us know what we can do for you in the future. The Bannersnack Team

Kara from For the Love of Homes

Great Way To Be Seen

I can set it and forget it. It's always exciting when I see my own ad or someone I know says they saw it.

Pros

For the most part once you figure it out it's easy to use.

Cons

I wish there was help videos to walk me through when I started.

Response from Bannersnack

Replied October 2019

Hello Kara, We'd like to express our gratitude towards you for taking the time to post a review. We are all about making things easier and simplifying the design process and seeing that we have managed to do just that, only motivates us to continuously improve Bannersnack. I can see that you are in search for a few tutorial videos that can help you out with your use of bannersnack. For this, you can either check out our YouTube channel, here, or you can find these in your workspace, in the top right corner of your screen, right next to the "upgrade" button. Remember that you can also get in contact with our support team through the inbuilt chat application, should you ever face any difficulties or need any help.

Juber from British Muslim Magazine

Industry: Publishing

Gives Our Social Media Profile That Professional Look

It's been great using Bannersnack. I'm just glad that I don't have to start from scratch to design something like I did on photoshop or illustrator.

Pros

Bannersnack is really one of the best softwares I've come across for design. It really does help give our social media profile stories and other things a really cool, quality and professional look. It's so easy to use and doesn't take long to make a nice design. There are so many different fonts, colours and styles to choose from. If you want, you can also upload your own image for a background. I use it online so it's all saved there which make it easy for me to access my account from anywhere in the world. What's really great about it though, is that it does not limit your creating advertisement for social media only but also posters and related things which you can print later. I've made instagram stories so far and so far I am very pleased with the quality as it really retains the sharpness of the image.

Cons

I've just started using the software so at the moment I do not have anything I dislike as of yet. Lets see how it goes for now.

Response from Bannersnack

Replied March 2020

Hello Juber, We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review of Bannersnack. We value the opinion of our users, and we take great pleasure in every successful story. It brings great pleasure to us to see that our platform is meeting your expectations in terms of design and features, and we hope to see you around as we are preparing to launch new features in the months to come, so stay tuned!

Katherine from Kids Pass

The Bulk Banner Set Feature is 5 Star!

Fantastic, I've used it within multiple roles and companies - every time if saves time and money.

Pros

The bulk banner design set feature has been a god send and saves so much time. Plus there's such a great selection of design templates to choose from.

Cons

The only criticisms I have is that the banners appear to loose a little quality once downloaded compared to the design version.

Response from Bannersnack

Replied January 2019

Hello Katherine , Thank you for your lovely review! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience at Bannersnack and helping to share the word about us. It would be even more useful for us if you can contact us on our live chat and tell us more about the quality issues you had. Thanks!

James from Oscar Diggs Digital

Stop banging your head against the wall when you need to make banners!

We use it to create display campaigns for our clients. It's flexible and fast enough to allow us to deliver excellent quality at record speeds and has made display advertising something we're able to offer as part of our other services without losing hours making tweaks and finding the best way to keep designs uniform across banner sizes and platforms.

Pros

Easily one of my favorite tools, Bannersnack makes display banner creation nearly effortless! The old way: create a bloated PSD file for every possible banner size and organize campaigns or clients into structured folders. The new way: Bannersnack - choose the sizes you need, upload your background, type in your copy, headline and button Call-To-Action and spend 10 minutes doing some minor adjustments. Done. I couldn't imagine my team making display banners for client campaigns in any other way. It would be such a waste of time and resources if we did.

Cons

While its all point and click simple to use... sometimes spacing and sizing on the different banner sizes selected don't format entirely as expected. Not a deal breaker by any means, but depending on the copy and graphics used, it can quickly turn into an exercise in tedious clicking and tweaking to things just right. But even then, its still infinitely faster than doing it manually in Photoshop.

Response from Bannersnack

Replied February 2019

Hey James! Thank you so much for this great 5-star review. We're excited to hear that Bannersnack is working so well for you and your team and we really appreciate you being a loyal customer! Thanks again and don't forget that we¿re here for you anytime.

Taylor from Concinnity Digital

BannerSnack - the easiest way to make social media content and animations for all sizes

9/10 would recommend. Much more reliable than adobe software, quicker, easier, more intuitive, and gets the job down 9 times out of 10.

Pros

My team uses this for social media marketing services. We run multi-channel strategy, so BannerSnack is a key element in allowing us to quickly create and update posts across a variety of content sizes.

Cons

The major quip I have about bannersnack is a feature that I feel is missing from the platform. This comes from my experience working with Canva, they have a bunch of great little icons and snippets of visual assets that help piece together social media. I wish Bannersnack had this, a library where I could pull vectors or creative assets (stock) easily

I purchased both.

Reasons for Switching to Creatopy

Adobe has a monopoly and I'm tired of paying way too much money for buggy software.

Augusto from Amarillas Locales

Far from the competency in features, easy and price!

In general, we are very happy with their service, they respond very fast and friendly to any request.

Pros

It is a vibrant company that ALWAYS is improving the service and adding new features and functionalities. Very, very easy to use and set up the banner you have in mind without ending frustrated. The price is not cheap, just right.

Cons

Sometimes in the past, they have discontinued some of the features or services without giving us an alternative to continuing offering that service or features to our customers.

Reasons for Choosing Creatopy

It seems to be a more stable company with a vibrant community of users.

Response from Bannersnack

Replied June 2020

Hi Augusto, Thank you for your very positive feedback! As a company, there's nothing better than knowing our customers are satisfied with our product. We know that in this industry, things are evolving fast, which is why we're constantly adding new features to improve your work and experience when using Bannersnack. If you ever have any questions, we'll be more than happy to help you.

Charles from enova

Used for finance banner ads

Overall it's been great. I've encountered a few bugs here and there but customer service has been mostly able to help & everything has always been sorted out in the end when that happens. Really hoping development continues to introduce new features so that we don't fall behind the competition.

Pros

By far the best part of Bannersnack is how easy it is to train new hires to use the software. We get a lot of contractors who have used any number of methods for generating banner ads. It's super simple to pick up and get going.

Cons

While it's great that Bannersnack is so simple, it would really help to have more customization and advanced features. We get a lot of requests for advanced HTML5 functionality that Bannersnack is unable to produce.

Response from Bannersnack

Replied December 2019

Hello Charles, Thank you for taking out of your precious time to post a review of Bannersnack. We appreciate the kind words and we are happy to see that Bannersnack is proving useful and easy to work with when creating banner ads. It's true that there is room for improvement and let me assure you that we are working on all of the aspects necessary in improving the functionality and feature availability for advanced HTML5 assets. The opinion of our users is what matters the most, so we make sure to treat each suggestion very seriously and take everything into account. We'd love to hear more about your recommendations related to this part of development reason for which we urge you to contact our support representatives through our builtin chat and provide them with a few in depth details related to this. We would love to go over these with you and add these suggestions on our to do list!

Liz from MIT Open Learning

An awesome alternative to photoshop and illusrator

I'm very pleased with the product. I'm able to make very polished graphics without much fuss.

Pros

I like the flexibility of this product - the ability to make multiple individual assets, or complete sets; the ability to animate and choose from a number of templates.

Cons

I would love to have better control over fonts. There are moments where certain fonts are available, then when I attempt to make subtitles, those fonts aren't available. Perhaps it could be made more clear, which fonts are available for which template.

Reasons for Switching to Creatopy

The option to make animated banners.

Response from Bannersnack

Replied October 2019

Hello Liz, We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review for our platform. Feedback is important for our team as this helps us learn where improvements are needed and what our users are satisfied with. I can agree that flexibility is a huge plus compared to conventional methods of creating banners as Bannersnack can save a lot of time when going through this process. Now related to the issue that you are having with fonts, one of our support representatives will get into contact with you as this might require some looking into before we can establish what exactly is going on and what is causing this. Thank you for choosing Bannersnack!

Iván from Goodmarketing

The best banner design tool for agencies

I have been using Bannersnack for over a year and I still use it every day. Best design tool ever

Pros

The template creation, I think is one of the most easy digital platforms

Cons

Probably the few templates avalible, they are limited and sometimes with a lack of imagination

Response from Bannersnack

Replied October 2019

Hello to you Ivan, Thank you for your honest feedback, we do appreciate it. We are really happy to learn that you like our template creation tool and you find it easy to use. Thus far we have a collection of over 4000 animated templates in our editor for ad sizes you can use on Google Ads, IAB, Adroll, Facebook, Instagram and many other advertising platforms. Just recently we added 700 new templates ready to use for printed material so make sure to check them out, they are really stunning. Where we are a bit behind is making all templates available in the generator, so I understand if you the selection there somewhat scarce. But no worries our design team is working on adding more and more with every release.

Nancy from CountingCars.com

Love the this easy-to-use software. You can make a impactful banners without being a graphic artist.

Saved time and money - I can make my own banners without hiring a graphic designer to create my ads.

Pros

Templates and premade banners you can modify to make your own. Easily adjust banner sizes, add text and images.

Cons

Keep adding new banner designs. I would like to see more banners designs for B2B companies. I work for a traffic engineering company. Please bring back the X|Y coordinate fields so we can position elements to specific locations. I can see the X|Y coordinates when hoovering over an element, but it is difficult to align multiple elements to the same location. I would also like to see a cropping function for images. If I need to crop images, I use PicMonkey and then import into Bannersnack.

Christopher from Mao House Media

Time-Saving Product with Easy-to-Use Features

The most significant benefit of Bannersnack is definitely the amount of time that my team is able to save when creating banner ads. The amount of time spent on design is also reduced because of the templates. We have been able to produce more banners in a shorter amount of time without a sacrifice in design.

Pros

The ease of use is what I like most about the software. I love the wide range of templates that are available. Whenever my team uses the software, we always start with a template and build from there. I would also like to note that the exporting options are fantastic and very comprehensive.

Cons

One issue that we ran into time and time again was the limited functionality of the AMP HTML banners. I understand that the feature is still in beta, but I am hoping that features available with HTML5 banners such as click tracking and looping will also be available with AMP HTML banners eventually. I also felt that the number of transitions between different slides was limited.

Ease-of-use, AMP HTML exporting, high-quality templates

Reasons for Switching to Creatopy

The customer service of Bannersnack was the tipping point in our decision. The attentiveness and response time was a big reason why I felt more comfortable with Bannersnack.

Response from Bannersnack

Replied October 2019

Hi Christopher, Thank you for the kind words! We are so glad you we can provide such and easy to use tool and help you save time. As for the AMP export option, unfortunately the technology does not support these features. What I can say is that for AMP banners destined for Google Ads you can a tracking link directly there, thus eliminating the need to configure it in Bannersnack.

Karen from Investor Dream Team, LLC.

Great value for the money! Banners in minutes!

The price is very reasonable and the software has enabled me to save by not having to hire a designer.

Pros

The software has a ton of flexibility for me to create any banner using any graphics or fonts. I am no designer so the ease of use was very important. Another great thing is the predefined layouts and font combos. When I try to do it myself, i always looks funky! Bannersnack to the rescue. Once I discovered the text layouts I was able to create banners that look like they were designed a by a pro.

Cons

The saving, and saving into different folders is a tad bit clunky but now I'm really being nit picky.

Response from Bannersnack

Replied October 2018

Hello Karen, Allow me to thank you for this wonderful review. It is our goal to make banner design effortless to people like you. No need to spend a fortune on a designer when you can always rely on our banner templates and text layouts to end up with something brilliant that will attract customers. Speaking of templates, Halloween is on our doorstep so be sure to check them out this month, we have some new designs in store for you. Also we are constantly looking to improve our interface so if you have any specific requests or suggestions on how to improve our Saving process just give your feedback to our support team and they will pass it on to the product team for a review.

Hanah from Shewrites4theLord

Industry: Writing and Editing

Can make the Banner I want

Overall, I had an issue at first in finding a banner site. I have a Youtube page for my ministry and working on one for my business. I wanted a banner site that was just like this one. I wanted to create a quick banner without the hassle. I used to look around for banner sites and this one allows me to create a banner to talk about my newsletter subscription.

Pros

I love this site. I love how I can choose from loads of images for my banner or take one of my photos from my desktop to put on my banner. There are many image choices and some sites don’t have that. This site has many images which helps my creative process. When I create the banners I want I can add different types of text and put each text how I want to on my banner. I am not limited. I also love how when I add the text I want in the text box I can also enlarge the text and also the banner template. I like to move stuff around as I work on my text banner ideas. The next thing I like about this site is that I can add logo images or basic shapes to my banner for my social media pages. I can add more than one as well. This is an easy tool to use.

Cons

When you use the tools on this website there are many options or choices to choose from, but if you don’t have premium you can’t get the extra options you may want. The free version is very good, but it would be nice to have a bit more options added to it as well. The other thing that I noticed about this site is that you only have a set amount of free banners you can set up. I would love at least a few more. It would be nice.

Response from Bannersnack

Replied November 2018

Hello Hanah, Many thanks, your feedback is really refreshing. Bannersnack is all about making the creation of banners a child¿s play so we are glad this is reflected in our user¿s reviews so often. Even though our free plan has a limit on the amount of banners you can create I can give you a small hint: edit one of your existing banners to create a new design and then save it to download your new creation. See you on Bannersnack!

Jennifer from Genly

Great web app for creating beautiful banner ads

We are a small digital agency that uses Bannersnack to create banner ads for our clients. We like how easy it to use and that we can all log in to the platform and work on ads in one central location.

Pros

I like how fast and easy it is to make a beautiful, functional banner ad that can be easily uploaded to Google AdWords.

Cons

Some of the templates don't follow best practices for high CTR.

Response from Bannersnack

Replied October 2019

Hello Jennifer, We are highly grateful for the positive feedback and review that you have provided us with! A successful story such as yours motivates us towards improvement, and seeing that you were able to make good use of Bannersnack in scaling your business means that we are doing a good job! We do have designers working around the clock on new templates and I can see how your suggestion can bring only benefits. I will make sure to pass on this information as we like to keep account of all suggestions provided by our users. Thank you for choosing Bannersnack!

Debra from Africa.com

Industry: Online Media

B-snack is our marketing department

We are a small team and Bannersnack has given us the tools we need to be more competitive with much larger agencies who have full marketing departments!

Pros

The user-friendly interface makes this tool perfect for anyone to use no matter their skill level. You don't have to be a graphic artist to make great marketing materials.

Cons

Resizing still requires you to make manual adjustments to each creative.

Response from Bannersnack

Replied October 2019

Hello Debra, We'd like to thank you for taking the time to post such a positive review! Designing a user interface that fits the needs of all our users is always a top priority for us as we like to think that everyone should have the possibility of designing creatives in a rapid and simple fashion. Smart resize is still in its early days so we are aware that improvements are needed in some cases. Please do let me assure you that our talented developers are working around the clock to develop the best possible solutions and bring improvements where needed. We wish you an amazing day!

Darrin from Self-employed

Bannersnack is a good platform that helped me create and manage banner campaigns

As far as creating, deploying, and managing banners is concerned, it does its job well enough. The whole user dashboard is quite user-friendly. But the speed of loading up the banners was way too slow, and this may have ultimately affected the banner CTR, among other possible factors.

Pros

I liked Bannersnack in that they made it easy to create and manage my banner campaigns. They offer a free trial and visitor tracking statistics so you can measure and see how effective your campaign is.

Cons

The speed of loading up the banners was really slow, and even in the best of times, not as fast as I would like. It literally took like 10+ seconds to load a banner. This slow loading often meant that visitors did not even get to see the banner before clicking or scrolling away. Also, banner blindness was very common, and very few people actually noticed or bothered about the banners.

Response from Bannersnack

Replied April 2018

Hello Darrin, Thank you for taking the time to rate our platform. It sounds like you are serving your banners via embed code. We would love it if you could hop on Bannersnack.com and use the live chat icon in the bottom right corner to provide some additional information regarding your issue so we can run some tests and pinpoint the problem. Looking forward to hearing from you on our live chat!

Claudia from Super Simple Websites

Great for basic edits and creating graphics

Been using it for years - easy to use and runs light in the browser. Have since started a picmonkey subscription to as it offers slightly more advanaced editing options as well as huge library of graphics

Pros

Easy inuitive user interface - system is very quick and easy to pick up. Provides a variety of format to export in Files are organised with minimal effort, and can search by file name etc

Cons

Some strange basic things missing - unable to justify text, for example. Would be great to have more vectors and cliparts etc available to use

Response from Bannersnack

Replied January 2019

Hello Claudia, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this helpful review. We wanted to let you know that we're constantly working to improve the workflow and the overall user experience on our platform! It would be even more useful for us if you can contact us on our live chat and tell us more about the advanced editing options you would like to see on our platform. Thanks again!

Ryan from Powerlight Media

Bannersnack- so simple even I can do it

Bannersnack is my go to when I need to put together a quick logo or banner. It's easy and honestly a great tool to have in a pinch

Pros

So, sometimes in my industry we need banners and graphics fast and I don't always have the ability to grab a designer. This is something to where I can build simple banners and resize things without having to get in the queue for other projects. Little to no design experience needed

Cons

A few tricky interface things and frustrations with resizing, but as all things do, it has a slight learning curve.

Response from Bannersnack

Replied November 2019

Hi Ryan, Thank you for taking the time to review our platform! We really appreciate your effort and kind words. A good successful story is always a boost for us here at Bannersnack as this only confirms that we are doing a great job! I can see that you've had some issues with the interface and just to let you know, our support representatives are at your service with any issues that you might have related to the app. Please feel free to contact us through the web chat and we will most definitely help you out!

Bobby from Hunting Fishing Advertising Network

Get Things Moving Fast with Bannersnack!

Pros

I love the way that we can colab with our team members. The software has lots of premade templates that help to jumpstart the design process.

Cons

Honestly, nothing as of yet. We've been using it for a good bit of time already.

Response from Bannersnack

Replied March 2019

Hello Bobby, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review. We really appreciate the positive feedback about team collaboration! If there's anything we can help you with don't hesitate to contact us on our live chat!

Joshua from Joshua Derek Advertising

Bannersnack services

Pros

Bannersnack was pretty simple to pick up without having any kind of graphic design background. I'm able to create display banners of various sizes with very little difficulty.

Cons

Not too many cons that I've found yet. Maybe downloading animated gifs for social media. I can't figure out how to save the right file for Instagram. It's probably user error though.

Reasons for Switching to Creatopy

It was an upgrade from a free service I was using.

Response from Bannersnack

Replied October 2019

Hello Joshua, We appreciate you taking the time to post a review of our platform. Our design environment is all about simplicity when creating assets so that our users can make the best of their time spent doing so, reason for which we also came up with the multi set generator. In terms of social media video ads there are certain aspects that must be kept in mind when creating your banner such as aspect ratio, size, format, etc. These aspects are dictated by the requirements of the platform on which you are uploading the banner. For better insight, you can check this link from Facebook business manager and go through the requirements for each category. Just access the link and on the right, where is says "Choose your ad placement", click on the dropdown menu and select your desired placement.

Bobby from Hunting Fishing Advertising Network

Best Value!

We've been using the Bannersnack product for a few years now. We've grown with them. The software allows us to do all our creative digital ad creation from one central location...Making it quick and easy.

Pros

The software offers many great features. However, the fact that you can create banner sets (multiple banner ad size) with one click is by far one of the great features.

Cons

Editing of individual creative(s) after you have made a banner set is frustrating.

Kayleigh from PracticeMatch Corp

So Easy!

Pros

As a graphic designer, I love how EASY it is to make banners, banner sets, and especially HTML5 banners, which were a huge pain to make before. Everything is clearly saved and the preset templates are more than helpful and timesaving. I just love it all-around!

Cons

You can't save templates (that I know of) - so you just have to copy individual ads from sets rather than copy a set.

Response from Bannersnack

Replied August 2019

Hello Kayleigh, Thank you very much for taking your time to write this great review! We really like to read from graphic designers that appreciate the ease of use and our export options like HTML5. Our goal is to provide an amazing tool, easy to use by anybody who wants to create the best ad designs in no time. Thank you very much for your attention! I wish you a great day ahead!

Gleison from Design

Industry: Architecture & Planning

Bannersnack - Excellent tool for those working with design and marketing

A job that would take a few hours did in minutes.

Pros

Great because it allows the creation of several files at the same time, this increases productivity by 100%

Cons

Super functional and practical. I liked all the tools available!

Response from Bannersnack

Replied February 2020

Hello Gleison, We appreciate the brilliant feedback that you've provided us with and we are happy to see that our design platform helped you with increasing your productivity and optimizing your workflow! For everyone here at Bannersnack, every positive feedback is a boost of encouragement as it confirms that we are on the right track in doing what we've settled from the beginning, and become the best online design platform out there. Over the next months, we will be pushing new updates and features that will offer you even more possibilities in terms of design capabilities so stay tuned to learn more!

Vjeko from Farseer

Useful tool for non designers in CPC marketing

Pros

It's easy to onboard and to use. It requires little to no previous experience with similar softwares. My favourite features is easy creation of HTML5 animated banners for Google Ads.

Cons

Everything works great. I don't have any major objections. Having more banner templates in certain categories would be nice, but the existing ones are pretty cool.

Response from Creatopy

Replied May 2021

Hi Vjeko, Thank you for taking the time to review Creatopy. We appreciate your feedback, and we are 100% taking it into consideration. We constantly strive to improve our services across all of our departments. Regarding the amount of templates provided, we are constantly tinkering with the platform, updating and refining it, implementing new features and enriching our existing asset base, so we will absolutely introduce more templates in the near future. Stay tuned, as we notify all of our clients timely of every improvement or bit of progress we make on the platform. If there's anything we might help you with or if you have anything else you might have feedback on, please let us know. Hope you have a great day!

Francisco from Travel Raintree

So easy to use a child can use it.

I love this product. It is so easy to use that even my own child has used it. Now a days most of my creative is managed through bannersnack.

Pros

It is easy to use and navigate. The software allows for ad creating and editing similar to photoshop but without the need of learning how to use another adobe product.

Cons

It has its limitations. It can create fast and good looking ads but within reason. More photoshop-like features would be beneficial.

Response from Bannersnack

Replied October 2019

Hello Francisco, We really appreciate your positive review and valuable feedback. It is always good to hear back from our users especially in cases like this. The fact that Bannersnack is proving useful for our users only drives us with determination in making it the number one banner design platform. Rest assured that we are continuously developing new features, adding new content and much more, to make creating designs even faster and more efficient. I can see how more editing features would help with our cause and I can guarantee you that I will forward this information to our production team.