• Pros

• "I like the overall functionality and the drag-and-drop aspect of moving items around, which happens frequently in our world! I also like the ability to create series."

• "I love the calendar feature which lets the user filter by different factors. It also makes it easy to see what items are due when and who is assigned to complete them."

• "I am a visual person so I like to see my tasks/deadlines in a calendar view so I can see how my week looks. I like that each view is highly customizable in terms of filtering. "

• Cons

• "Occasionally, the program will glitch, but other than that, we really don't have any issues with the program."

• "I don't like getting notifications everytime someone moves content, but there is a way to turn off noticatifications, I believe, so that's nice."

• "There is a bit of a learning curve as it is so customizable, but eventually you get the hang of things. "

Browse DivvyHQ Reviews

Waynette from Devada

Custom workflows, automagic due date shifts, alerts to next task owner

Manually managing project workflows for multiple projects was very problematic. With DivvyHQ, I can see all of the projects we're working on and assign and alert the next person in the chain automatically.

Pros

I've used DivvyHQ at two different companies: When at Bronto Software, our 30-person marketing team used the solution for all marketing projects from white papers to ad banners. We created campaigns for our larger projects, such as yearly conferences. Now at Devada, we have a much smaller team, but the workflow management functionality is still as valuable. Top capabilities: - Campaigns allow you to tag/categorize a collection of projects. - Creating custom workflows without the need to contact DivvyHQ support - When you change task or project due dates, DivvyHQ asks if you want to automatically shift all remaining task due dates - You can set up multiple calendar views - You can view, edit, comment, and attach files from multiple locations - The dashboard is customizable at the user level so that each person has an intuitive way to track their progress and deadlines

Cons

None I can think of. Over the years, DivvyHQ has been super responsive to our ideas for enhancing and improving the product.

Response from DivvyHQ

Replied May 2019

Thank you for the kind review, Waynette. We are happy that Divvy has allowed you to efficiently manage the content creation process at Bronto and now Devada. Thanks and happy Divvy-ing!

Lindsay from YMCA of Middle Tennessee

Great for audience "traffic control," demonstrating content marketing's value

Our content output and our ability to deliver on an editorial strategy daily have grown since adopting Divvy. And it's acted as a valuable system of record for recurring campaigns and has provided our stakeholders more visibility into what we're contributing and coordinating in service of our members and program participants, among other audiences.

Pros

As a large and complex nonprofit running everything from gyms to after-school child care to outreach programs, we have so many audiences to speak to and channels in which to speak to them. Divvy’s calendar overlays give us the at-a-glance view we need to coordinate content across our email, blog, and social platforms, and the robust content approval system helps our small team stay nimble and ensure quality control on everything we publish.

Cons

Lack of flexibility. Unlike some comparable tools, Divvy requires each content item to be unique to the channel calendar on which it appears if that's how you set it up (as in, a blog post that's shared on social media as is must be manually entered on the blog calendar and on the social calendar as separate items). From an editorial standpoint, this is a best practice in every respect, but for a small team executing a high volume of content daily, dual entry can prove tedious. It also lacks the ad-hoc task management functionality from which teams like ours (who are called upon for external publishing and internal creative projects) could benefit.

Karina from Imagination Publishing

Could be more intuitive

DivvyHQ has helped my team organize our work but keeping track of items can become difficult.

Pros

I like that you can set up deadlines and the rest will auto-populate.

Cons

It's kind of hard to see the "bigger picture" with Divvy. The program isn't very intuitive and is a little hard to navigate. Once items are complete, they still remain viewable which makes reviewing all works in progress confusing and clunky.

Response from DivvyHQ

Replied August 2019

Thank you for the review, Karina. We value your feedback and comments, it's through engaged users like yourself that help us make Divvy better. We value you and the Imagination team and respect your input. As always you can reach out directly to your customer success manager or support@divvyhq.com, we are always available and eager to help! Thanks and happy Divvy-ing!

Richard from Spirent

DivvyHQ Review - ALL IN ONE !

I enjoy using this tool - very user friendly !! and customer service reps there are very assertive to our needs.

Pros

All in one place to store data, content, lists, and production assignments.

Cons

Not a 3 tier content management too.. In other words - if we have a full campaign - and a Trade show falls under that campaign - but the trade show needs supporting assets as signs, collateral, booth graphics, email promotion...etc - they have to be attached to the trade show - which should be attached to the campaign...but the hierarchy doesnt allow us so we are forced to create trade shows as separate campaigns even though they are the initiative as the other campaign.

Response from DivvyHQ

Replied August 2019

Thanks for the review, Richard! We appreciate the feedback, it's through suggestions from our users that we are able to make Divvy better everyday. We will be sure our product team is aware of the campaign/content relationship mentioned. We're happy you are enjoying Divvy and that it's been very user friendly! Thanks and happy Divvy-ing!

Good for teamwork

Working as 'one team' is one of our core company values. DivvyHQ enables cross-department collaboration and a shared platform to keep track of deadlines and assignments. It always offers a good indicator of workload for individuals and teams, making it easier to set tasks and priorities.

Pros

The biggest asset of DivvyHQ for me is the Content Editor. As it is HTML based, any formatting or embeds are compatible with our own website's CMS. This means content can be directly copied across and ultimately saves time. The team behind Divvy have been welcoming of ideas and suggestions, even implementing certain tools after a request is made. Any time there has been an issue, they have been quick to respond and help.

Cons

Notifications of comments and status updates are often categorised as spam. This is, of course, not entirely down to Divvy but it does somewhat defeat the purpose of a collaborative platform. Also, it's very easy to accidentally lose work by closing the tab or window. DivvyHQ have added a dialogue window to avoid this when navigating internally, but there are no prompts to save work when you exit the site altogether. This is largely a user issue but would improve the customer journey.

Response from DivvyHQ

Replied October 2018

Thank you for the thoughtful review. Happy the team content editor is doing the trick. We appreciate your detailed feedback and suggestions.

Work in progress

Overall I'd say Divvy does about 3/4 of what we'd like it to do. I think it's a little over-priced, and it's annoying to have them always dinging us if we add a new user. One price should include a reasonable amount of users -- say up to 50 -- on a corporate account. And it's not about the dollars so much as it is the hassle of getting a new PO and all that stuff.

Pros

DivvyHQ has a lot of handy features and works well as a shared calendar for content. The support is excellent -- when I have a question or problem they usually respond in just a few hours.

Cons

Divvy is a little tough to get up to speed on. In some ways it suffers from feature creep, where too many bells & whistles get in the way of a more intuitive interface. I can't imagine anyone using the Wordpress auto-post thing -- most content managers want to control all the WP minutiae within the blog site. The tasks feature may be handy for more detail-oriented folks but I tried it and it just made a mess of my calendar, cluttering it up with a ton of stuff that just confused everyone. The main thing missing for our team with Divvy is what we get from a simple Excel spreadsheet: the ability to see all of our content in grid form, with authors, artwork, deadlines, etc. I think it may ultimately be possible to do it, but it's a heckuva lot harder than doing it in Excel -- and then we wind up with duplicate lists.

Response from DivvyHQ

Replied October 2018

Hear, hear. We are listening and appreciate your feedback, especially about the simplified pricing structure. Thank you.

Alex from Viasat Inc.

Solid content management calendar

Generally very positive. It's a powerful tool for managing content.

Pros

DivvyHQ has a ton of functionality to disseminate a lot of info about a wide variety of content types. Even if I don't use half of the features, it's clear they'd be helpful to certain types of teams. The support is excellent and they have a cool interface where you can submit your question with a screenshot simultaneously.

Cons

It can be a little tricky to get used to at first, and sometimes setting up team members outside the company can be tricky. I also don't like the additional charges everytime you want to add a full team member. It seems like their should be more tiers available since new charges are a hassle to deal with when you work for a big company.

Response from DivvyHQ

Replied May 2019

Thanks for the review, Alex. We're glad you love the in-platform support features. Recently we have began offering some unlimited user options to help teams such as yours scale more efficiently and not have to worry about additional charges for each user added. As always, we appreciate the feedback. Thanks and happy Divvy-ing!

Jessica from The Climate Reality Project

Best tool for complex approvals

Pros

Divvy makes it super easy to set up comlpex approvals processes for your content, so that you can move things through the pipeline as efficiently as possible. It's been a game changer for our editorial calendar!

Cons

The Content Dashboard and Calendar feature rely on all users being attentive to misc. status management, and so can easily become too cumbersome to bother with.

Response from DivvyHQ

Replied August 2019

Jessica, thank you for the review! It's great to hear that you have been able to leverage the task management layer within Divvy to help with the approval process. We appreciate the feedback on filtering within the calendar, we will be sure to pass this along to the product team! Thanks and happy Divvy-ing!

Aisha from Gilson

Industry: Biotechnology

So glad to have DivvyHQ!

Overall, DivvyHQ works well with our team and I'm happy with it. I would recommend this tool to anyone looking for a one-stop content shop! I'm looking forward to seeing what DivvyHQ includes in its future rollouts, as I can see this tool being a long-term solution to organize and manage our content needs.

Pros

I like that DivvyHQ is a comprehensive content management tool that allows me to easily organize, edit, share and publish content all from one tool. Although it has many features, DivvyHQ is intuitive so the learning curve is fairly minimal, which is a huge plus. In addition, the customer support team is very responsive and friendly, another added benefit.

Cons

Because DivvyHQ is a fairly new software, it still has some kinks to work through. Occasionally, our team notices bugs, but the upside to that is the DivvyHQ team is very open to hearing about snags we run into so they can potentially turn issues into enhancements in future rollouts. DivvyHQ has a lot of features, but I believe it has the opportunity to add even more functionality that can streamline workflows and content production even further.

Response from DivvyHQ

Replied May 2019

Thanks for the kind review, Aisha! It's through customer feedback, such as yours, that we are able to improve the product and move it forward. Thanks and Happy Divvy-ing!

Artie from Linkmedia 360: A Digital Marketing Agency

Highly Functional, But Not Super Friendly

While not perfect, DivvyHQ has made it easier for my high-volume content team to collaborate, stay organized and continue producing quality content that drives results for our clients.

Pros

My favorite feature of DivvyHQ is the way it can be customized to meet the needs of almost any organizational framework with custom workflows.

Cons

Least favorite part of DivvyHQ is its ease-of-use. Training new team members on how to use the software can be an intimidating, sometimes counter-intuitive, process.

Response from DivvyHQ

Replied September 2018

Thanks Artie for your feedback. Glad you're finding DivvyHQ 'highly functional' for collaboration amongst your high-volume content team. We hear you regarding the intuitiveness aspect, as we strive to balance increased functionality with ease of use, your input is valuable and appreciated.

Phillip from BASS LLC

DivvyHQ review

Use the site to organize a workflow for our dot-com team. Keeps content links organized by type and publish date. Allows a quick overview and easy way to search for published content. Flexible in changing dates, easy to create scheduled content series. Haven't had issues with site being down either.

Pros

Flexible calendar for housing all current, upcoming and previously published content. Allows other team members to view the upcoming schedule. Click-and-drag capability makes changes easy.

Cons

Improvements have negated most of my negatives. Easier to change content status now. Also easier to add items to calendar. Main thing that gets on my nerves is scrolling through long list of times when duplicating items on the calendar. Not sure how it could be improved though. Allowing typed time input?

Response from DivvyHQ

Replied May 2019

Thanks for your thoughtful review, Phillip! We're happy to hear the calendar is a favorite and helps optimize your time. We too love the drag and drop feature! We appreciate your feedback on the duplicate function and will provide this to our product team! Thanks and happy Divvy'ing!

Meg from Manifest

Great for Consuming Information, Trickier to Add/Create

I have Divvy open all day, every day, and am constantly checking it for new blogs I need to send live. My overall experience with Divvy is positive, but I don't have to add and update Divvy items as frequently as my colleagues.

Pros

Divvy's calendar view presents information in an easy-to-digest format, saving me time as I go about my daily work. The interface allows me to save a favorite calendar view so I can jump immediately to the content I need. The file-attachment and commenting capabilities are useful.

Cons

The process of adding and editing content items within Divvy is a bit clunkier. It can require a lot of steps.

Response from DivvyHQ

Replied May 2019

Thanks for the review and feedback, Meg! We have recently made some UI updates to the way in which you can add and begin working with a piece of content. If you or anyone on the team would like to contact our support team we would be happy to dig into your process to see if we can find some ways to make the process a bit smoother on your end. You can contact us at https://divvyhq.com/support/ Thank You!

Emily from Murphy-Hoffman Company

DivvyHQ User Experience

This platform has helped our team be more mindful of deadlines and effectively prioritize/schedule what's coming on a monthly basis.

Pros

This is a great way to streamline communications among our Marketing department. The calendar function in particular gives a great birds-eye view of what's coming up for our department and individual tasks assigned out to teammates help keep everyone on track.

Cons

Not something I particularly dislike, but I would love to see the ability for users to customize their dashboards and move their feeds around based on what they find valuable, rather than the cookie-cutter, one-size-fits-all view currently provided.

Response from DivvyHQ

Replied September 2018

Emily, we're happy your content marketing efforts are more steamlined with DivvyHQ. Thanks for your input on customization of the dashboard. We're always striving to enhance the application and client input like this is most appreciated.

A Customizable Content Planning Tool

DivvyHQ has facilitated us in mapping out our content strategy and staying on task and organized. They are constantly improving and we have had a great experience using their tools so far.

Pros

Divvy HQ allows for customization so you can structure your calendar so it is most convenient for you. They have several tools to allow you to quickly edit your plans and move them around the calendar easily, which makes the planning process more efficient. They start you off with a new user training and send updates when new features are added and provide helpful suggestions on creating content regularly through emails.

Cons

Response from DivvyHQ

Replied December 2018

Thank you for your feedback, glad the new user training and follow up communication has served you well. We appreciate you.

Elizabeth from Chamberlain Group

Fantastic content calendar!

It's easy to use and keeps my team organized with the communications that are being sent out.

Pros

Keeps my team organized and it's easy to use!

Cons

Sometimes the features freeze and i have to restart the page.

Reasons for Choosing DivvyHQ

price

Response from DivvyHQ

Replied August 2019

Thank you for the review, Elizabeth. It's great to hear you love the content calendar, we think it's pretty swell too! If you ever come across an issue with freezing in the future we would love to know about it because that definitely shouldn't be happening. You can always reach us at support@divvyhq.com. Happy Divvy-ing!

Divvy HQ Review

Overall, my experience with DivvyHQ has been great! I love the functionality of it and the easy-to-use functions.

Pros

The ability to collaborate and schedule content across multiple users within the same account is really great. We use it for all of our scheduling and planning.

Cons

The software can be glitchy at times and can also take a really long time to load. In addition, every time I log out, it auto-loads to the wrong year and month, it's set on July 2017 until I click through to the actual date. I've checked the auto-load function and it's not set to a specific date, so it's a little strange.

Response from DivvyHQ

Replied September 2018

Thanks for your review! The strange behavior on the calendar you mentioned is definitely unusual. If/when you get a chance, please reach out to our support team so we can help you get this resolved. Thanks!

Robert from San Francisco Travel

Appreciate the Organization

In my experience as a user, I've quickly been able to become accustomed to the features. The interface is friendly and the organization is clear.

Pros

The ability to organize and calendar content needs

Cons

I get duplicate notification alerts if I am assigned an item. Does not keep me logged in despite me asking to can't edit an item that I created yet assigned to someone else (even though I created)

Response from DivvyHQ

Replied May 2019

Thanks for the reveiw, Reobert! We appreciate the candid response and feedback. We're also happy to hear that the learning curve was quick. Your customer success manager will be reaching out to help you with the items you mentioned as concerns. Thanks and happy DIvvy'ing!

Divvy is Good!

I am still a relatively new user and am working out the kinks, but it is a great tool. I look forward to seeing how it is improved in the years to come.

Pros

The process that you can build in to each individual project really helps your team stay on task, and on schedule. The collaboration features in Divvy really make teamwork easy.

Cons

When you have a lot of different projects and items all at the same time the dashboard can get a bit cluttered and hard to find what I am looking for. One way to fight through the clutter may be to have an: "upcoming tasks" or "tasks due today" view in the dashboard, instead of just an entire project overview. So I can differentiate when I need to finish my task, and not necessarily when the project deadline is if that makes sense. Every once and awhile the notification that I am "up" for a task doesn't come and it can cause a few problems.

Response from DivvyHQ

Replied August 2019

Thanks for the review! It's great to hear that you have found value in the collaboration and task management capabilities within Divvy. We appreciate the feedback as well, it's from direct feedback from our user base that allows us to make Divvy better everyday. With that said I think there are some ways we can help you view upcoming tasks within your dashboard and/or calendar interface. Please reach out to support@divvyhq.com, we would love to help you with this! Thanks again and happy Divvy-ing!

Chelsea from C.H. Robinson

Industry: Public Relations and Communications

Easy to use, keeps our team organized!

Overall the tool meets our needs and is very easy to use. Now that we have it all set-up we rely heavily on the tool as a team. It helps us to schedule our internal communications and reduce overlap between messages we have going out. We have had minimal technical issues and the tool never goes out of commission. I would definitely recommend this tool to teams looking to streamline/standardize content planning in internal/external marketing.

Pros

-Ease of use -Implementation of the tool was quick and easy -Frequently making improvements/enhancements to the tool to make it better

Cons

-wish single-sign on could be improved -wish could have more flexibility in "view" mode to customize main calendar -wish had more options to customize calendar content types with custom icons (ability to upload own photo to icon)

Response from DivvyHQ

Replied October 2018

Well, well, thank you Chelsea for the kind review. Great to hear Divvy helps your team get the job done. We value your feedback and thoughtful 'wish list' suggestions. Keep on Divvy-ing!

Greg from Mercedes-Benz Financial Services

Good tool for editorial planning

We use it as our bible when it comes to editorial planning. If it's not on Divvy, it's not happening! Period.

Pros

Cons

Nothing that I don't like, necessarily. There are a lot of functions that we don't use, but that's more us than it is the software itself.

Response from DivvyHQ

Replied August 2019

Thanks for the review, Greg! We're happy to hear you are loving the drag-and-drop feature to move content items around when deadlines change. Happy Divvy-ing!

Great but takes time

Pros

There are a ton of features and customizations almost too many. You can easily track projects from start to finish and keep things moving along the way.

Cons

Some of the customization options lead to multiple notifications. Also when notifications are sent they thread in the email so it is easy to miss one if you receive multiple before checking your email.

Response from DivvyHQ

Replied May 2019

Thanks Divvy-er for your thoughtful review. We're happy to hear that you have had a good experience tracking your projects to completion with DivvyHQ. You may or may not be aware that you can customize your email notifications too ;) If you would like some information on how to do this you can contact our support team at https://divvyhq.com/support/ We Appreciate your feedback!

Used for Tracking Print Publication Production

This is the best product we've found for managing our print publication tasks, though we have moved our comments/discussion out of Divvy and into Slack.

Pros

I really love how when one task gets checked off it automatically moves to the next task and updates the person who needs to complete it. The calendar view is my favorite, which allows me to sort all the tasks that only belong to me and plan my time accordingly.

Cons

It does require an unnecessary amount of clicks to get to the master content page sometimes, but this has gotten better. I also wish there was a Slack integration!

Response from DivvyHQ

Replied December 2018

Thanks Divvy-er for your thoughtful review. We're happy to hear the calendar is a favorite and helps optimize your time publishing content. Also excellent news that Divvy is the best product for managing your print publication. Slack is beloved by us as well, and we're always open to integration requests. Appreciate your feedback.

Stephanie from Connox

Easy Organisation and Overview

An overview of everything that is being promoted, with the option to filter only what you need or click in to see more information on each individual thing.

Pros

I love the ability to filter your view by calendar or type of content. Every single person from every team lists everything they have planned and we can all see an overview of all of our current offers and how they are being promoted on which channels.

Cons

The onboarding costs don't seem necessary. Using it is intuitive and easy, so I didn't really feel like we needed the onboarding, let alone so many hours of it at our disposal.

Response from DivvyHQ

Replied November 2017

Thanks so much for the review and feedback, Stephanie! We'd love to think that everyone will find Divvy to be just as easy and intuitive, but alas...sophistication and content process maturity levels are all over the board. Some teams would be completely lost without our onboarding process. Thanks again and Happy Divvy-ing!

Christina from Texas A&M

Good way of keeping content production teams organized

Pros

It's easy to keep everyone up to date on the status of every project. Tasks and due dates can be seen on a calendar or in a list. It's great to be able to define workflows for every type of content.

Cons

Often updates to the software lead to problems, like when a new version came out and suddenly we could no longer print calendars in color (which we need to do to discuss at our meetings) or when all of the notification settings were reset for all users.

Response from DivvyHQ

Replied October 2018

Appreciate your review Christina. Glad you're finding Divvy helpful for enhanced team collaboration and better visibility of tasks and deadlines. Thanks for your feedback on the product updates as well, this helps us to keep improving.

Samantha from N/A

Great for Task Management and Version Control

Used for content team to eliminate excessive emails and to-do lists, makes version control easy, hold team members accountable with time stamps

Pros

easy to use, many ways to customize, dashboard home screen gives great high-level perspective, ability to create workflows and organize campaign assets

Cons

No measurement, Tagging system must be created by scratch, to-do lists/alerts not at the forefront as much as they should be - easy to miss

Response from DivvyHQ

Replied March 2017

Thanks so much for your review, Samantha!!! Your feedback is helpful and i'm happy to say that most of the "cons" you mentioned are being addressed/improved in our upcoming 3.0 version. Lots of cool things on the horizon! Thanks again!

Aniesa from Aflac

Makes team collaboration easy

Overall, I like how simple it is for any employee regardless of software knowledge, and requires minimal training to learn how to use most basic features. Access to customer support is a huge help.

Pros

Ease of use. It makes the process of assigning tasks simple as well as providing updates on assignments that every user within a department can see. Allows easy organization of tasks based on daily or weekly deadlines.

Cons

The need to refresh the content tab can be a bit confusing. Sometimes another team member may have completed or updated a task and you're unaware that has change has happened unless you refresh the web browser.

Response from DivvyHQ

Replied May 2019

Thanks for the kind review, Aniesa! We are glad to hear it has been a breeze getting team members up to speed quickly. The feedback of the content interface is appreciated, we will be sure to let our product team know. Thanks and Happy Divvy'ing!

Victoria from SWBC

The content manager's bible

Pros

With hundreds of pieces of content going out on multiple channels over the course of the year, Divvy keeps my team and I organized.

Cons

I don't like the default calendar view. I wish that I was able to have the system default to my preferred view.

Response from DivvyHQ

Replied June 2019

Thanks for the review, Victoria! We're happy to hear that Divvy is helping to keep you and your team on track and organized! There are some ways you can customize your calendar view, look for your customer success manager to reach out directly to you. Thanks and happy Divvy-ing!

Zoe from Imagination

Helpful but Tricky

Pros

Divvy is helpful for my marketing team that is working on a lot of detailed projects simultaneously. We can break each project down to specific actions and assign these actions to accountable team members. Comments on the side are helpful for keeping track of the group's work and progress.

Cons

This software is not very intuitive, and I often have questions on how to use it after receiving training. The search function is not very specific, so when working on many projects at once, it's hard to find a specific one. The calendar function is also difficult to personalize your deadlines.

Response from DivvyHQ

Replied July 2019

Thanks for the candid review, Zoe! We are happy to hear that Divvy has been beneficial for managing your projects. We also appreciate the feedback on search and calendar customization. In regards to search this is a feature our product team is actively working on so look for enhancements here in the coming months. There have also been some calendar customization features that rolled out over the last few weeks. You can find these options available within "My Profile". And, as always, should you have any questions your customer success manager is available to help! Thanks and Happy Divvy-ing!

Courtney from YMCA of Middle Tennessee

Solid choice for editorial use

I'd describe the Divvy team as helpful and our overall experience as a positive one.

Pros

My team chose Divvy to help organize our editorial content. We wanted calendar views and a simpler way to navigate the production process. Divvy has been what we expected in that regard. The new custom calendar views are a plus. I'd recommend it to someone who wants to see all of their content across multiple channels in one space.

Cons

Some of the features still aren't intuitive and require extra clicking. We've also had a lot of difficulty with our email Analytics dashboards.

Response from DivvyHQ

Replied October 2018

Thanks for the solid feedback Courtney. We appreciate your review and giving us a heads up on the email Analytics dashboard. Your account manager will follow-up to assist.

Stephanie from ProjectManager.com

Love it for the value and features we use to run all our content scheduling and SEO operations.

Structure and process you can't get from Excel. Collaboration features and reminders. SEO and campaign features. Great price.

Pros

I like the search and filter of content by so many variables. I also like the drag and drop scheduling and the collaboration features.

Cons

I wish the import to WordPress didn't add extra code. Would use the editor feature much more regularly if it had seamless cut and paste.

Response from DivvyHQ

Replied June 2017

Thanks for the awesome review, Stephanie! Regarding the extra code issue within the editor, we're aware of that and have a fix on the to-do list. Thanks so much for your feedback!

D.L. from Imagination

Industry: Publishing

DivvyHQ review

Our team is able to stay aware of timing, which is crucial in our deadline-sensitive environment. We're able to see the processes and which ones work best as well as areas in need of possible tweaking.

Pros

DivvyHQ is user-friendly, streamlines communication between colleagues for multiple projects, beginning from concept to completion, and has resourceful features such as the option to share details of a project via social media.

Cons

Perhaps the way in which notifications are threaded via Gmail could stand some improvement.

Response from DivvyHQ

Replied May 2019

Thanks for the feedback D.L. We appreciate your review and giving us a heads up on Gmail. We are happy to hear you have had a good experience with DivvyHQ!

Jenna from Gilson

Great Organizational Tool

DivvyHQ has been very responsive to questions, comments, or concerns. Quick to respond and usually offer a solid solution.

Pros

Divvy is a great organizational tool that helps keep our team on track for the many different content projects we have going across our home office (U.S.) and our EU office (France). It helps keeps stakeholders on track based on a set timeline to ensure we hit deadlines for media placements, social content, presentations, and more.

Cons

There are definitely some improvements that could be made in the viewing options of some sections. Additionally, for attachments to tasks, it'd be great to incorporate some type of quick viewer directly into the software for reviews so that you don't have to download every attachment again when you need to review.

Response from DivvyHQ

Replied May 2019

Thanks for the review, Jenna! We appreciate the feedback about viewing files more seamlessly in browser. It's great to hear that Divvy is helping Gilson keep everyone on track. Happy Divvy-ing!

Melissa from Imagination Publishing

Designer Using Divvy

Divvy definitely had an initial learning curve, and I am only using it because my team supports a content team. My team mainly uses it to communicate with them and to keep track of our task list. Before, we were keeping track of our tasks manually so this automated system is so much less work.

Pros

Cons

This software is almost so powerful and customizable that it can be a little overwhelming if you just want to perform some simple tasks. Sometimes I don't love the interface.. for example, when viewing a content item's comments I wish those comments didn't live in 25% of the browser. It makes the conversation hard to read.

Response from DivvyHQ

Replied October 2018

Melissa, thank you for your solid feedback. It's through your candid comments that we'll keep improving. We're glad you've traveled the learning curve and are hitting your stride with Divvy. Thanks.

Content marketing

Much better than what we had before, it's really nice to contain all content production tasks in one website. Divvy functions as my project manager. Before this, we were using Basecamp and Google Spreadsheets, sometimes things slip through the cracks between the two. The calendar function is nice so we can anticipate when a project will come to our team.

Pros

This software allows you to request work, organize projects into tasks, and see all project deadlines laid out on a calendar. You can create and save filters to see individual campaigns, and see what your team is working on easily. I log in every day and can see what my deadline are for that week, and what is coming in the next 7 days.

Cons

The template system for requests can be confusing, and since there are a few places to place comments they can get lost.

Response from DivvyHQ

Replied October 2018

Fantastic to hear your feedback! We are delighted you're experiencing greater organization and enhanced visibility to your project tasks and workflows. Thank you kindly.

Kayla from C.H. Robinson

Easy system to us!

Great - customer service is awesome and the tools is simple to use.

Pros

We moved from having our content on an excel spreadsheet to this, and having the calendar view is AMAZING.

Cons

Response from DivvyHQ

Replied September 2018

Kayla, we're thrilled your content team is finding DivvyHQ easy to use and a worthy upgrade to spreadsheets. You're right about notifications, there is a way to turn off notifications you don't want to receive in your account profile under notifications. Thank you for your awesome feedback.

Content Team Use of DivvyHQ

Pros

It really helps to keep our team organized! We're creating a lot of different content for different clients, so being able to keep all of it in one place has been very helpful.

Cons

Response from DivvyHQ

Replied October 2018

Cheers to keeping your team organized. Thanks for the great feedback.

Katy from ASCA

I love DivvyHQ!

Pros

Divvy is amazingly customizable and has, hands-down, the best customer service I've ever experienced. I did a lot of research on similar platforms before selecting Divvy, and nothing came close to offering its range of features and ease of use. I have no complaints!

Cons

Nothing! My team uses Divvy throughout the day, every day, and we can't operate without it.

Response from DivvyHQ

Replied August 2019

Thanks so much for the review, Katy! We're elated to hear about the great experience and support you have received from the DivvyHQ team! Happy Divvy-ing!

Julia from Symrise

DivvyHQ Review

Pros

Ability to organize all of our digital deadlines in one place

Cons

It would be nice to be able to filter the calendar so I can save our Email Campaign deadlines in a separate view from our Blog posts. I would also like to see a comprehensive dashboard for organizing and planning social media campaigns (fields to store caption/images/etc. and options to schedule posting).

Response from DivvyHQ

Replied August 2019

Thank you for the review, Julia! It's great to hear that Divvy has been successful with managing your content deadlines! We appreciate the feedback on the calendar and dashboard interfaces, we will be sure to pass this along to the product team. Here's a how-to video on creating saved calendar views, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qE3Ulw9xIR8 Thanks and happy Divvy-ing!

DivvyHQ

Pros

Divvy is very user friendly and makes collaborating across offices very simple.

Cons

I wish there were features so that we could utilize Divvy in other project types beyond scheduling.

Response from DivvyHQ

Replied December 2018

Thanks for your response and we're certainly open to any integration or expansion ideas from our users, so feel free to reach out. We'd love to hear more.

Arianna from Imagination

Positive impact on internal workflows overall, but needs some slight tweaks

Pros

-Ability to assign individual tasks -Ability to reproduce schedules easily

Cons

-It would be great to have the ability to open pages in new tabs either from the content list, campaign or the "Open in Sandbox" button -search is case sensitive and needs exact title

Response from DivvyHQ

Replied May 2019

Thanks for the review, Arianna! We are happy to hear that you are finding value in the task management features. Search is a top priority for the product team this year so continue to look for progress on this front! Happy Divvy-ing!

Sarah from conversionMOXY

Feeling Hopeful

Okay. The staff is always prompt in responding to issues.

Pros

Cons

We've had some issues that we hard to work through. Adjusting the notifications settings was one of them. Also, we had problems with articles and due dates disappearing. We never quite figured out the problem, but it seems to have stopped. I am hopeful that I will grow to love this platform as I continue to use it.

Reasons for Choosing DivvyHQ

N/A.

Response from DivvyHQ

Replied August 2019

Thanks for the review, Sarah! It's great to hear the positive feedback about the calendar, we agree that it is great for filtering and segmenting to display exactly what you are looking for. If you ever need any 1x1 help never hesitate to reach out to your customer success manager or directly via the in-app support, we're happy to assist! Thanks and happy Divvy-ing!

John from the climate reality project

Divvy Review

Pros

I like that Divvy provides a process for everyone to submit and collaborate on a project.

Cons

In my opinion, Divvy pages tend to load slowly.

Response from DivvyHQ

Replied October 2018

Thanks for your feedback John, and we'll certainly look into the loading times, and reach out if we find anything. Thank you.

Sarah from Imagination Publishing

Industry: Market Research

Smooth sailing once you learn the ins-and-outs

Pros

The organization of projects and ease of attaching/ communicating

Cons

I wish that there was a Notification Center with-in the dashboard beyond sifting through the "recent activity" thread.

Response from DivvyHQ

Replied May 2019

Sarah, thank you for the candid review. It's through customer feedback that we'll keep improving. We're glad you've traveled the learning curve and are hitting your stride with Divvy. Thanks.

Will from Spirent

Does the job

Many projects require the input of multiple stakeholders/contributors, and Divvy makes this fairly simple. More transparent, so easier to maintain alignment.

Pros

Simple to create and assign tasks, promoting collaboration. Easy to check the status of projects, and keeps you informed of actions.

Cons

Slow load times on some pages. Notifications are a pain to get right - either getting a lot (3+ per omment added to a project) or none.

Response from DivvyHQ

Replied August 2019

Will, thank you for the review! We're happy that Divvy has provided transparency and alignment for the Spirent team. The notifications options are robust, if you ever have any questions you can always send a ticket in app or directly to support@divvyhq.com. Look for your customer success manager to reach out regarding load times. Thanks again and happy Divvy-ing!

Cornell from WWE

Feedback

Pros

I truly enjoy keeping everything together and it’s easy to navigate through.

Cons

A lot of bugs appear when trying to schedule reoccurring events

Response from DivvyHQ

Replied August 2019

We appreciate the review, Cornell! We love that you love Divvy! It would be great to learn more about your use case for recurring events, look for someone on our success team to reach out. Thanks again and happy Divvy-ing!

Carly from Kennedy Communications

Small Agency Use

We use Divvy as the main tool in our content creation process. It is incredibly helpful to have internal review and file sharing features. It's the favorite platform among content specialists at our agency.

Pros

- Ease of use - Internal review features - Simple calendar view

Cons

Response from DivvyHQ

Replied March 2017

You rock Carly! Thanks so much for taking a few minutes to submit the review! Love hearing how much the platform is helping your process...

Dre from SSENSE

DivvyHQ Review

Very satisfactory.

Pros

I appreciate the layout design. It allows me to easily see what's coming up for the month.

Cons

Auto-update of the calendar would be helpful (without having to refresh).

Response from DivvyHQ

Replied September 2018

Hello Dre, happy to hear you find visibility to your content calendar beneficial. I hope you've checked out the new 'save calendar' view also. Appreciate your feedback.

Kristina from Marketing and Advertising

Industry: Public Relations and Communications

Divvy Review

My overall experience is that it keeps management flowing and allows us to get all our work done in an efficient manner.

Pros

I like that I can keep all of my production dates in line.

Cons

I don't like that I don't get notifications on platform. (they have to be sent to my email.)

Response from DivvyHQ

Replied August 2019

Thanks for the review Kristina! It's great to hear that Divvy is helping keep all of your production dates in order. We do let each user have the ability to customize the notifications they receive. Look for someone to reach out directly about getting this setup! Happy Divvy-ing!

Cassandra from Milwaukee Tool

Industry: Building Materials

A bit of a learning curve but valuable

Pros

Divvy has a lot of features that can be put to use, which can be intimidating and complicated to the beginning user, but once over the learning curve, it's very helpful in tracking projects and their content. Notifications can be customized to your desire of content and frequency.

Cons

Content consistency is dependent upon users' ability to self-monitor their inputs; required fields with selections could be nice. Drag-and-drop functionality would be nice too.

Response from DivvyHQ

Replied December 2018

Cassandra, thank you for your insight regarding Divvy. We appreciate the feedback and enhancements that would make it even better. All the best,

cora from smithgroup

Industry: Architecture & Planning

Solid team scheduling product

Pros

This keeps everyone on track and able to see when we're posting on a wide variety of channels.

Cons

I don't like that it doesn't open to the calendar by default. I also don't like that it's not possible to create multiple posts (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook) with one click. That means I spend too much time creating (and refining) duplicating posts.

Response from DivvyHQ

Replied August 2019

We appreciate the review, Cora. You'll be happy to hear that there is a new feature available now that will allow you to set the calendar as the default interface now! We will definitely share the multiple post feature request with our product team. Thanks and happy Divvy-ing!