All Meta for Business Reviews

Tigran

Real Estate, 1 employee

Used more than 2 years

Reviewed March 2022

Good idea, less than perfect implementation

Maaz

Computer Software, 1,001-5,000 employees

Facebook.

Facebook is the most widely used social media platform which makes it very useful to communicate with friends and family and others in social circle and find old friends.

PROS

Facebook is the most popular social media platform and has the most number of users. You can share anything on facebook, from lengthy text post, to photo albums, long videos and files. It is very useful in connecting with your old friends as it helps you find them easily. Small business users also use it to promote their business and boost sales. Its group feature is also used by students of the same class or program to share updates, progress and documents with other members. The Facebook Messenger is also a full fledged messenger with which you can send text and files to tour contacts and make audio and or video calls to them.

CONS

Facebook has become a favourite platform for politicians and groups to spread their views and propagandas, due to which it has become a hub of spams and fake information which is quite annoying and facebook really needs to speedup working on sorting this problem.

Reasons for switching to Meta for Business

Facebook offeres relatively lot wider range of modes to communicate with ease.

Javier

Reviewed October 2023

The real recipe for smart working.

It brings out modern working experience.Things are done perfectly and fast while using this software.If you want to take your brand in the next level.This is the most actionable way to use.

PROS

Meta for Business is an excellent social media marketing solution.Have used it to market my work.It stores files well.Has this phenomenal features which helps you in finding the right customers for your business.Since the time I started using it have noticed a huge growth rate in my sales.Meta for Business is flexible to everyone and it is easy to use.You can monitor how audiences are interacting with our products via a mobile phone and all thanks to this incredible software.

CONS

Meta for Business is what we all need if we want to scale into new heights of success.no cons for it has really brought a great impact in my company.

Reasons for switching to Meta for Business

Because I wanted a software that sparks my work.A software that focuses on business alone.Meta for business is the real deal here.

Marit

E-Learning, 2-10 employees

Reviewed May 2024

Most confusing software I've ever used

Very frustrating, confusing and anger enducing.

PROS

I like that you can now schedule social content in the app itself. Other third party apps got my Instagram account blocked.

CONS

Almost everything. It's the most confusing piece of software I've ever seen. Every time I click on something, the whole layout and interface changes and it seems to bring you to a new version of the same system, where everything is different. I'm always lost, can never find what I'm looking for and hate to use it.

Tara

Reviewed March 2024

Necessary, 'free' tool for advertising. Comes with a learning curve.

Overall, ok experience. The benefit of being able to advertise on their platforms outweighs the frustrations: constantly removing targeting options that are helpful for us, always making it harder to build custom campaigns versus their AI suggested, and the nonexistent support is frustrating when we have ads that get disapproved.

PROS

I love the self-serve options and customizations

CONS

How glitchy it can be when loading campaigns or trying to publish ads. Also, I've been working in it for 10 years so am well-versed, but for newcomers it's definitely a good learning curve to get maximum benefit out of it (and not be taken advantage of by all their AI options that are automatically suggested).

Shahriyar

Education Management, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed August 2021

Facebook..

I love Facebook for the fact that it enabled me to get back in touch with a lot of friends about whom I had not contact information. It also enables me to get to get updates about my friends and family.

PROS

Facebook is one of the top in social networking apps, infact it shaped the current social media world. With it you can share text, pictures and videos in your posts. Along with posts users can also share temporary stories that delets after a day by itself. It has a very smart search and scanning algorithm due to which it gives you very precise suggestions about people you may know. It can also identify people (most of the times) in a photo that are not already tagged in it. Apart from social communications it is also widely used for marketing by businesses. It has a dedicated messenger app through which you can not only send texts and make audio/video calls but also send files to other contacts.

CONS

As facebook is the biggest social networking software, it is flooded with a lot of irrelevant posts including political propagandas, religious and ethnic hate and false news and information, which is something that Facebook administration needs to step up its efforts to mitigate by apply filters and effectively banning involved users.

Reasons for switching to Meta for Business

Because on twitter you can only share posts of very limited length.

Reviewed November 2023

Used for a number of years

Good, it is easy to use for day to day functions and the app is handy!

PROS

It is relatively easy to use, share between colleagues and monitor performance of posts. Combines instagram and facebook management for efficiency.

CONS

Some of the settings are harder to find or require visiting facebook directly to acess. The cost vs return on paid advertising has dropped over the past ten years.

Reason for choosing Meta for Business

Cheaper option although only manages two platforms

Pedro

Information Technology and Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed February 2024

It's simply a very bad tool overall

HORRIBLE. That's it! We just use it sometimes because our customers ask for it, but we try to avoid it whenever possible.

PROS

I honestly do not see many pros for this other than still having a lot of users inside Facebook and Instagram. Other than that, it's miserable!

CONS

The fact that menus are constantly changing. Multiple and unstable errors in multiple parts of the platform. "Robot like" answers from support (this is by far the worst support I've ever seen and I know many people that worked for their support that gave up because their managers were simply very bad so it's a top to bottom problem inside the company). It's unbearable the fact that I know one specific case where two accounts (one page and one personal profile) that were stolen and their automated answer was multiple times the same: "You have to login to your account and change your password." A stolen account and this is the answer to the original owner? It's just unbelievable. We had multiple cases where we wanted to stop a campaign and were charged more than what we initially expected. We had cases where we wanted to remove ourselves or customers from pages and there were multiple errors. We cannot believe how Meta Business can still survive honestly... other than the number of users, it's horrible their service.

Reasons for switching to Meta for Business

Because at that time Facebook was growing and in the beginning it made sense and worked ok.

GK

Marketing and Advertising, 2-10 employees

Reviewed May 2024

Great for tapping into the power of Facebook's algorithms

Very good. Takes a bit of time to get familiar with it, and it does keep changing. But overall, it's very good.

PROS

Really works re putting posts and adverts infront of the right audience.

CONS

The pixel is not as useful as I would like it to be.

Reason for choosing Meta for Business

I wanted to automate post scheduling and facebook advertising.

Adrian

Marketing and Advertising, 2-10 employees

Meta For Business Must Have

PROS

Streamlines various processes for meta platform.

CONS

Sometimes a little difficult to navigate.

Valentine

Accounting, 2-10 employees

Reviewed May 2024

Best app for communication and advertising your business

Am in Africa and my siblings are over seas and we all use Meta apps for communication wen u call it's more like my siblings are just next to me I feel their presence like we here while we not I would like to thank thank them for their services.

PROS

It's easy to use affordable and much safer also cheaper than calls and texts messages makes communication much easier with people around the world

CONS

There have improved in their services and I believe there working to do much better for their clients making the world easier for u

Christine

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 2-10 employees

Reviewed June 2021

The best social media solution for every marketplace

I joined Facebook in 2006, over time I have been using it to reach out to friends all over the globe. Facebook has enabled me to network with various mental health professionals from all over the world. Through Facebook groups and Facebook pages, as an organization we have been able to scale up our advocacy efforts globally. By allowing us to upload videos and photos on our profiles, we are able to showcase our work to the world, which has helped in attracting funding.

PROS

Scheduling of posts in Facebook groups has helped us plan for discussions even when we are busy and cannot come online. The Facebook Live feature has allowed us in conducting virtual discussions, so far we have had fruitful engagements with our audience from all over the world. Facebook allows uploading unlimited videos and photos which has helped in scaling up our advocacy efforts to donors and a wider clientele. New features are updated frequently, which helps in giving the user a personal feel. Through different Facebook groups and and Facebook pages I have been able to learn so much.

CONS

The Facebook Algorithms at times flag content that is not inappropriate. Severally I have been blocked from accessing various features, for instance joining new groups, commenting in other Facebook groups for posting the same content in several pages. Hackers posting profane content on one's timeline often lead to malicious damage to one's reputation. Pseudo accounts on the other hand are fake and most of them con unsuspecting users.

Reason for choosing Meta for Business

Twitter limits the number of characters one can put in a single post. Connecting with old friends is not easy on Twitter. The Facebook interface is easy to use as compared to the Twitter interface. Facebook posts reach a wider audience since not most people are on Twitter.

Mohammed

Reviewed July 2021

beyond enjoyable personal use, Facebook has done wonders for growing our business and networking

Our overall experience with Facebook has been mostly a great one. Apart from giving us free online presence when we were yet to design our own website, the boosted ad campaigns we have carried out together has done amazingly well at doubling our network of collaborators and also fetched us quite some great amounts of new business.

PROS

Facebook allowed us to gain a lot of public awareness for our business services. By focusing on the habits and preferences of users, Facebook is able to direct our ad campaigns to the individuals most likely to be interested in our services, thereby boosting our public engagement metrics significantly. And with the easy call to action buttons that integrate quite well with other affiliate channels like messenger and whatsapp, clients do not struggle to respond and communicate with us.

CONS

The level of reach for campaigns can fluctuate quite a bit, and sometimes the analytics reports do very little in getting us to understand why one campaign performed so well but another (similar) one didn't.

Reason for choosing Meta for Business

The process for creating and deploying ads was much more direct and tangible than the mechanisms of YouTube Mentions, and it had way more reach than LinkedIn did

Calvin

Civil Engineering, 51-200 employees

Reviewed September 2021

Easy to build or join business communities

Facebook helped us achieve significant visibility for our business. It was so so easy to get personal friends and associates help in promoting the business pages and campaigns. The groups are also very useful for growing community and feeling a sense of belonging.

PROS

Facebook was very good at helping me find communities and resources that were useful for growing my business. The campaign insights were also very helpful in understanding my target demographics much more.

CONS

The results from my ad campaigns were quite inconsistent. On one ocassion, it would result in great reach and leads, and the next time half as much.

Reasons for switching to Meta for Business

To expand my reach beyond my small circle of direct contacts.

Karambir

Non-Profit Organization Management, 1 employee

Reviewed August 2022

Meta for Business is an Epic Fail

This is an epic fail in my humble opinion. From the moment Facebook purchased Instagram and then began to integrate the products, my job has gotten harder and harder as I adapt to the latest "features". Customer support consists of long waits for responses and blame for problems being pushed back onto the customer. I am eagerly awaiting a new product from another vendor with which I can replace this piece of junk.

PROS

I cannot say I like any features. This product is a huge waste of time and has cost me hours and hours of time trying to sort out conceptually simple issues.

CONS

As Meta transitions the equivalent functionality out of Facebook and Instagram and into Meta Business, they have made it virtually impossible to perform some basic functions such as scheduling an event without having to go through extra steps and iterations.

Reason for choosing Meta for Business

No choice if I wanted to keep using Facebook and Instagram. Can't wait to find an alternative with the same market engagement.

Reasons for switching to Meta for Business

No choice. As Instagram was integrated into the Facebook world, it became impossible to perform certain functions without using Meta.

Annabella Claire

Fine Art, 1 employee

Artist With Personal And Business Pages

Overall, I’ve had a pretty great experience. It’s sort of a one-stop-shop with all kinds of content, functions, and entertainment. I’ve personally never had big user friendliness issues except a long time ago, I would have issues uploading videos and photos. Now, it’s a pretty solid app experience.

PROS

I like the flexibility to post any combination of text/photo/video in an easy to view format. The groups are awesome and events are good, too. Those are the two main reasons I still use Facebook.

CONS

I don’t like the censorship. I think a new social media could take over if it wasn’t as censored and for a while, Tumblr kind of filled that role. Twitter is still better at not over censoring. As I’ve said with other social media apps, I don’t appreciate the increased advertising and focus on shopping.

Reason for choosing Meta for Business

The only time I used Facebook ads instead of Instagram ads was for a job I used to have. For myself personally, I’d only use Instagram for the most part.

Everyone did! Haha.

Hiran

Oil & Energy, 10,000+ employees

Reviewed February 2021

This social media platform has global reach-out with fair policies and bad support.

In the initial day's Facebook posts and contents were healthy and prosperous, But nowadays it is filled with politics, racism, abuse and these are a sign of unhealthy social platform. Facebook need to do something to maintain its standard.

PROS

The platform is available in web and mobile version. The live steam of the gameplay is available. The live stream is a quick response within a few seconds. Find friends option based on an area filter help us to find a particular user easily. Edit profile option able the user to display the profile details and pictures as per the user wish. The user is allowed to share the post with public, friends or the only user can view. The user can tag their known persons in the post with tagging of the location. The user can react to the posts with an emoji reaction. The user can create a group and can join other groups according to public or private. The platform is also available in a lite version which consumes fewer internet data.

CONS

Help and support don't make any sense in resolving issues they won't listen to the user problem. Can find lots of fakes user without proper genuine identification. Privacy and policies are fair to the user which make the user feel vulnerable. Anyone can post anybody's picture and can abuse in comments. The platform is constrained to the blue coloured theme. Need to improve the localized level of community guidelines and local slangs used to abuse and bully. The platform needs to improve security, policy and community guidelines. Need to improve in the deployment of policies at the local level and understand the current and local situation in a particular society.

Beth