All Freshsales Reviews

jainz

Company size: 51 - 200 employees

Time used: Unspecified

Freshsales User Review

Easy On-boarding and setup, fast support.

We are too big for no CRM, but not big enough to implement the HubSpot and Salesforce CRMs of the world. We tried those systems thinking we needed the features and analytics, but the spend and maintenance for those systems are too high. Freshsales, Freshchat, Freshmarketer, and Freshdesk make a seriously well priced and powerful system full of the features we need to produce the right results: a good relationship with customers. Freshworks' customer support is spot on. It seems no matter when I need help, they are less than a few minutes away from a solution. Freshchat is king! We've even deployed the same support structure on our website (Freshchat) and lead conversion has gone way up. It's nice to see a company have a product good enough to use themselves. I also like being able to achieve the same results for my customers as Freshworks has produced for me without major customizations.

Pros

I was able to easily onboard to this system from HubSpot and Salesforce. The features in this system just work. You expect something to operate in a certain way, and it just does. Mail and calendar integration is super easy and really responsive (I used both Office 365 and Google Integrations). I love email templates and sales campaigns, they make working with leads and customers so easy and are not tucked away in a corner. The UX is much better than other systems, which means my salespeople are more likely to use the CRM, which is a common problem among salespeople and CRM systems.

Cons

Freshsales is right-sized for us. It lacks some of the major enterprise features of bigger CRMs; but you also don't have too many features right in the way. I'm not a huge fan of the field paging UI on leads, deals, accounts, and contacts. I get that it makes it so you can add as many fields as you want, but it's hard to navigate and organize my screen just the way I like it. I resorted to using the Edit screen though, even when I'm not necessarily editing and that works well enough. Definitely not a big deal compare to all the other awesome features.

Lindsey

October 2022

Best CRM for our small business

We've been very pleased overall, it has streamlined out business development processes, customer support is fantastic

Pros

The web based piece is so important, it's customizable, ease of use for new employees, crosses over for sales, marketing and recruiting

Cons

Search function, would like to search keyword

Price and functionality

Reasons for switching to Freshsales

Krap was not functional for our business, too many barriers

Abhishek

Industry: Market Research

January 2023

Potential to be a great CRM for sales!

It is a decent CRM, helpful in managing your sales team and tracking the sales process, but there is room for improvement.

Pros

Easy to use, intuitive interface, initial setup is easy and integration is also possible like Gmail. Good tool to manage your sales pipeline and very handy in running email campaigns.

Cons

Customer support is not up to the mark. They always respond very late. Its reporting system is also not that effective.

December 2022

Buggy and full of errors

I am disgusted that I spent the money and will not renew, As soon as I am able to transfer my hostage contacts I will move to another hopefully better system.

Pros

The software is in the cloud can use it from anywhere

Cons

The software is full of bugs, the support people are very helpful but I do feedback on the errors I reported and no fix either. Every day I discover new errors - limitations and bugs in the system. I will not renew my subscription. The worst part for me is the fact that I have been unable to export my contacts from the system - which limits me to go to another system that works more reliable. I am also not impressed that my credit card details are stored by the system. This is actually open to fraud and hacking - so if their buggy system gets hacked then my credit card details are open to the hackers. NOT VERY NICE

Reasons for choosing Freshsales

I was stupid that is it.

Reasons for switching to Freshsales

They were too expensive to renew

Gregor

Industry: Machinery

October 2022

Freshsales suite fulfills our needs

Overall experience is good. Now that we are on an enterprise plan, support is good. When we were not enterprise client, the support was often slow.

Pros

This product offers a lot of features and does offer a multi-touchpoint approach. Email journeys, Whatsapp integration, Chatbots, SMS...

Cons

I miss if/than functionality in workflows. That would greatly reduce the manual work when setting up the workflows and adding new conditions. Another thing that I do not like is the policy and the pricing related to the marketing contacts. All plans have the limitation of 1000 marketing emails per month. This can be quickly exceeded especially if you are sending newsletters to your contacts. There is an option to upgrade, but that is way too expensive and completely unscalable when a business grows. We have overcome that with integrating CRM with SMTP service that takes over this part and is calculated on the number of emails sent.

Reasons for choosing Freshsales

We were using Freshsales for 2 years now. We searched for alternatives, but we saw that Freshsales serves all our needs.

Yogesh

Industry: Research

Best Features of Freshsales CRM

Global Compliance requirement as such that of GDPR & Other relevant regulation with regards to DATA Management & security.

Pros

Phone system & O365 Email Integration & reporting features.

Cons

Unable to configure Phone system in other VOIP Devices like IP Phone & Polycom Conference Devices. Linking of Deals with Emails

Reasons for choosing Freshsales

Out of box setup, unlimited tech chat/email support, phone system & email click setup.

Integration & cost optimizing

Kevin

October 2022

The best CRM and email marketing solution in the market!

Pros

When you are a one-man band, I need as much automation as possible. Freshsales offers that and is the best at it.

Cons

They have a limited list to integrations to other products in the market.

Reasons for choosing Freshsales

Their support is AWESOME! Their automation tools are great!

Reasons for switching to Freshsales

They all had their own uniqueness, but I need a tool to do it all in one and have the best outcome and Freshsales give that to me.

Industry: Market Research

Could be so much better, sadly a waste of time

Frustrating and disappointing. It has potential, but there is a lost leader there somewhere..

Pros

Easy set up, intuitive interface, good gmail integration, decent price. I once called them for help on a saturday and someone answered and was very helpful. (read our cons however)

Cons

Customer service and account support are terrible- email and ticket support queries never get resolved. Horribly time consuming, contacted by 4-5 different representatives, each one not familiar with the problem. We tried their trial twice as we thought giving it a second chance might have a different outcome. Wrong. The integration with Freshcaller didn't work and they couldnt fix it. Frustrating experience. We decided to go back to the simplest CRM's possible with the best customer service for half this price.

Reasons for choosing Freshsales

We didnt choose Freshsales in the end, but the reason for considering it was the phone integration and the tight gmail integration. Sadly the phone element fails.

Reasons for switching to Freshsales

Copper is overpriced for what it gives you. It has priced itself out of the SME business world. To integrate a phone like skype costs even more.

hussein

Industry: Food Production

January 2023

It is very cool for small companies and micro-enterprises. It helps in predicting sales

Pros

It is very special, easy to meditate, flexible, and there is a support and assistance platform

Cons

The support platform is not 24 hours a day. This should be taken care of

Sarfraz

December 2022

Review of Freshsales

Marvellous

Pros

Sales analysis and comfortably to handle it

Cons

Weekly sales format with feed back for peers should be available

Reasons for choosing Freshsales

Easy to use and understandable

Maciej

Great CRM for consultants

I work alone. The software meets my needs in helping me track my interactions with clients. What I like in CRM system is it's easily accessible and quick to use, so it does not slow down my activities, but instead helps me be more productive. And Freshsales does that well.

Pros

Pros are numerous - some of them are: - integration with Exchange/Gmail for incoming mail, - many plans to choose from, - intuitive and easy to use, - good mobile app

Cons

Not many cons. What I would like to see are more integrations. Especially with Todoist for task management (I've been using Todoist for years and it is just the most accessible and streamlined task management app). I am not fully happy with the quality of customer support, but maybe I was just a bad luck (I do not require much of support).

Reasons for choosing Freshsales

It integrates fully with MS Exchange, while the other ones don't.

Reasons for switching to Freshsales

Accelo radically raised ther prices.

Kyrstin

Industry: Machinery

Powerful integration tools!

Over all I think FreshSales has been an amazing addition to our company. We have easy access to customer accounts. We can creat tickets from FreshSales right into FreshDesk.

Pros

I love how I can integrate my other FreshWorks software as well as quickbooks. I can seamlessly maneuver the website and find the information I need for the most part.

Cons

I wish there was a place to put the customers address right on the front part of their account. We have customers all over the globe and it can sometimes be bothersome to find the customers time zone or simply address to ship their orders.

Reasons for switching to Freshsales

Pipedrive just didnt have the interation options we needed

Jurgen

FreshWorks and the Complete Suite is a PHENOMENAL Alternative for SalesForce

So far, it's been all good!

Pros

- Simple to set up - Intuitive to use - Easily Scalable - VERY Competitive - PHENOMENAL Support - Modular - Add any additional software offered by FreshWorks for a COMPLETE TURNKEY Solution

Cons

Nothing I like least so far! The team and software is great!

- VERY competitive, modular and scalable - All systems work seamlessly together

- VERY competitive, modular and scalable - All systems work seamlessly together

Elisa

Industry: Packaging and Containers

A great suite to improve marketing effectiveness

Using both Freshdesk and Freshsales to manage our relationships with users and the business opportunities that may arise is the most efficient way to improve our sales effectiveness.

Pros

We are using Freshsales together with Freshdesk and it is the perfect solution to help our customers and manage all our relationships with them in a quick and simple way through an effective streamline. By adding the Freshasales API code in Freshdesk, the tools are automatically synchronized in order to keep track of the relationships that have occurred with all users. Freshsales helps to reach specific goals by setting up a valuable deal for each lead imported inside it. The deal management is really intuitive, just like all the other features available. The contacts can be easily imported uploading your customer lists in csv or similar file format. The CRM offers a built-in phone, an integrated email system, a user behavior, tracking, and a reporting system. As already written, Freshsales is really intuitive and easy-to-use thanks to its accessible menus and filters. There is also the possibility to customize some overviews in order to keep all essential information at your fingertips. It is possible to automatize pipelines and workflows as needed. Freshworks tool offers a great help desk, you can get support by email using the ticket system, by chat or telephone. The support team is always ready to help.

Cons

Some automatic reminders are missing. You can’t set specific alarms to be notified when a customer doesn’t get back to you or similar.

A great Sales CRM with all of the modcons; part of an excellent 'fresh' suite.

Pros

1- Freshsales is very easy to use and is a solution that I believe is a good fit for a growing team, as the platform has a very small learning curve. I feel confident in being able to teach a new staff member how to use it. We don't use Freshdesk, but their native integrations with that, other Freshworks applications, and 3rd party tools in Freshsales would be very suitable to teams that offer support, or already have an existing marketing/service delivery software stack. 2- The development team frequently release new features that make the experience of using the platform better and better. I have subscribed to the top tier, but even their entry level and middle range offers go head to head on features with the big name CRMs that cost double the subscription fee. 3- Finally, the mobile application's latest release is absolutely brilliant more than what you could want or expect from a mobile version of your company's sales CRM.

Cons

1- Some of the 'bells and whistles' that come with other Sales CRMs aren't available or can only be achieved by using third party tools (Zapier) hacked together with Workflows. Examples of these are: "automatically remind me to follow up if I haven't heard back from this lead/customer"; and support for recurring deals (such as businesses that sell based on annual subscription models). 2- There seems to be a fair bit of data visible (eg: metadata on each lead or contact) that really isn't important to the average user. And it would be great if a user could choose which fields appeared in the summary view of their contact, rather than just having the first few fields show. Having said that, the Development team appear to listen to their community, so this comment may be out of date, depending on when you're reading it!

Michelle