Google Ads Creator Software Reviews

Google Ads Creator Software Reviews

Find out more:

Find out more:

• icon"I like how you can earn from each view. It is best for getting more attention to your business and will be seens my everybody not just a small crowd."
  • icon"Google ads is extremely helpful when you are trying to connect with a target demographic. Once you hone into your best keywords using google analytics , you can quickly reach your target audience."
  • icon"This is a good platform for online Google Ads related to sales of products and services. World is global village now thanks to Google andonline marketing and advertising."
  • icon"I dont like how you have to be apart of a business to post ad content. There is no way to delete an add once posted."
  • icon"It was hard to use and not as user-friendly as other google apps."
  • icon"So far I did not find anything that makes me upset."

All Google Ads Creator Reviews

Lily

Its easiest creating ads with google.

It was simple to pick up how to use and the earnings is what caught my attention. My experience was not bad I just down own a business to make an advert

Pros

Cons

I dont like how you have to be apart of a business to post ad content . There is no way to delete an add once posted.

Response from Clever Ads

Hi Lily! Thank you for your feedback, we are always looking for ways to help more people. We would love to get some more detailed feedback as we are always looking for ways to better serve our clients! Please write us at hi@cleverads.com with any feedback you have to offer.

Abid

Google Ads Creator is an incredible software

I am using this excellent software from last 3 years and creating beautiful ads in very less time.

Pros

With the helps of this software one can easily creates amazing ads and there is no need to hire any ad agency. There are many amazing features such as website visitors tracking, sales analytics and search marketing. I strongly recommend use of this software for people who are looking for best ads creator software.

Cons

All the features of google ads creator are perfectly designed and i have not found any cons in this amazing software.

Mariano Ernesto

Industry: Music

October 2022

Si no tienes dinero... ni lo intentes...

Para mi esta diseñado para grandes empresas... si tu inversión inicial de dinero es poca, los resultados son pobres.

Pros

Las estadísticas analíticas. Es muy útil y fácil de entender los detalles del resultado de una campaña.

Cons

La segmentación. Va dirigida a cualquier lado la publicidad menos a donde uno quiere.

Guido

Nice tool, but it doesn't add much to Google native tools

I tried the software to see if it could ease the day-to-day work. It's actually simple and fast and intuitive, but it adds an extra layer between you and Google Ads

Pros

Very easy to setup, all functions are quite intuitive, some campaign configuration settings are easier here than on Google Ads panel

Cons

It adds little to nothing to Google Ads native panel, simplification sometimes means less control over important aspects of your campaigns: easier to setup, but harder to investigate if anything goes wrong

Response from Clever Ads

Hi Guido, sorry to hear that you had some issues with our Google Ads Creator! We would love to get some more detailed feedback as we are always looking for ways to better serve our clients! Please write us at hi@cleverads.com with any feedback you have to offer.

Marketing Must

Pros

Cons

You must have an idea of your target demographic. You cannot create ads and hope they work. If you have no idea who you want to reach, then you might as well create a spam email.

Response from Clever Ads

Hi! Thanks for your feedback!

Akash

The best solution to all your problems

The overall experience was very well. Everything was well organized

Pros

Firstly they have the seach bar in which we can search everything and they will show sone option related to our interest and topics , Which I likes the most

Cons

The UI of the software should be improved a little bit according to user friendly. Easy navigation buttons.

Response from Clever Ads

Hi Akash, thanks for your feedback, we would love to get some more detailed responses as we are always looking for ways to better serve our clients! Please write us at hi@cleverads.com with any feedback you have to offer.

hussaien

Best Ever

Pros

Everything is seemed professional and easy-to-use.

Cons

Nothing is unlikely everything in this software pleased me.

Response from Clever Ads

Hi Hussaien, thanks for your feedback!

May 2022

review of google Ads Creator

Pros

Firstly its worth every cent. Friendly ui and effective, we use it in most campaigns and it never dissapoints.

Cons

actually I can not remember anything I don't like.

sadie

July 2022

review

Pros

Google Ads has been super helpful to help grow my business! They know how to target and make your moneys worth.

Cons

I wish this didn't cost so much as it really effects how little I use it

Clever ads

Pros

Very easy to use High customer support .

Cons

App lagging but its okay to deal with it

Response from Clever Ads

Hi! Thank you for letting us know you enjoyed our product!

Jose

Industry: Consumer Electronics

My acknowledgement that it is one of the best traffic tools

I believe that the solution to solve any problem lies in understanding how Google Ads works and what advantages it offers. When talking about conversion, Google ads is for me definitely the best alternative in the world of digital marketing for internet advertising today. It has many more advantages than disadvantages, there is no minimum or maximum investment. The budget to use is very flexible and can be modified as many times as you want. Great flexibility in all aspects of campaign management and targeting. Many possibilities of segmentation, which usually results in effective ads.

Pros

One of the most important things I want to highlight is the fact that I am writing about the most used search tool in the world. Every user of it that needs to answer a question, their first reaction is to search on Google. This great traffic tool receives more than 2 trillion searches per year. That is, more than 5 billion daily. I think it is sufficiently important and of great authority when thinking if I am going to do a campaign. This is what I like the most about this tool, I can reach wherever I want and with whatever I want, it is very easy to use and gives me everything I need to carry out my campaigns, I can see my statistics and control everything from your panel. Besides, how many people at this moment are looking for solutions to a problem that your business can offer? That's why for me it is a unique and effective tool used by businesses in general, to get ahead of any competitor in reaching new customers.

Cons

The only thing I don't like about this tool and I have seen that many have the same opinion and do not understand why the Seo of the tool does not have this option is that when you run the ad then you have no way to delete an ad once published. That's the only thing I didn't like

Mohamed

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Very simple and easy to understand

I gonna use it for first time and I still don’t know ,hope that it’s good

Pros

That’s I can understand easily and will be fine with it.., I wanna see how it goes on

Cons

unfortunately I still wanna we and adventure are going to go to get work with it

Reasons for choosing Google Ads Creator

Because google is the most trustworthy company that I can do to get work done for me easily and wish to rising my small business is out with a google,and wish it gonna works

Response from Clever Ads

Hi Mohamed, we're glad you found the Google Ads Creator easy to use!

roossel

Industry: Computer Hardware

Super clever ads

I always use it for my camping and it’s very great. Thank you to you

Pros

The prices of ads are very great than others products.

Cons

Nothing bad about its really. It’s true that I can’t be perfect however I don’t have something wrong to say about it.

Reasons for choosing Google Ads Creator

Because for me it’s the best

Response from Clever Ads

Hi Roosel, It's great to hear that you enjoyed our product!

Fagner

the best market analysis tool from Internet

it is the best application I can imagine in campaign Creation, innovative for my clients it is truly wonderful software.

Pros

one of the facility that we find dynamic data about customers.

Cons

what bothers me a little in this app is not being able to do free trials before buying a campaign.

Response from Clever Ads

Hi Fagner, thank you for your feedback!

Replied April 2021

Industry: Mental Health Care

Very fascinating

It's helpful it's creative it's changing to others and much more

Pros

Well your really able to spread to the world almost anything that fell like you need to with Google ads creator

Cons

Nothing at all I really like that you can be extremely creative with what you want to put out there to someone

Response from Clever Ads

Hi Jennifer! Thank you for your positive feedback!

Ho