Browse Google Ads Creator Reviews

Lily from Dorothy Perfetti Living Trust

Its easiest creating ads with google.

It was simple to pick up how to use and the earnings is what caught my attention. My experience was not bad I just down own a business to make an advert

Pros

I like how you can earn from each view. It is best for getting more attention to your business and will be seens my everybody not just a small crowd.

Cons

I dont like how you have to be apart of a business to post ad content . There is no way to delete an add once posted.

Response from Clever Ads

Replied July 2021

Hi Lily! Thank you for your feedback, we are always looking for ways to help more people. We would love to get some more detailed feedback as we are always looking for ways to better serve our clients! Please write us at hi@cleverads.com with any feedback you have to offer.

Jose from Recomendador global

Industry: Consumer Electronics

My acknowledgement that it is one of the best traffic tools

I believe that the solution to solve any problem lies in understanding how Google Ads works and what advantages it offers. When talking about conversion, Google ads is for me definitely the best alternative in the world of digital marketing for internet advertising today. It has many more advantages than disadvantages, there is no minimum or maximum investment. The budget to use is very flexible and can be modified as many times as you want. Great flexibility in all aspects of campaign management and targeting. Many possibilities of segmentation, which usually results in effective ads.

Pros

One of the most important things I want to highlight is the fact that I am writing about the most used search tool in the world. Every user of it that needs to answer a question, their first reaction is to search on Google. This great traffic tool receives more than 2 trillion searches per year. That is, more than 5 billion daily. I think it is sufficiently important and of great authority when thinking if I am going to do a campaign. This is what I like the most about this tool, I can reach wherever I want and with whatever I want, it is very easy to use and gives me everything I need to carry out my campaigns, I can see my statistics and control everything from your panel. Besides, how many people at this moment are looking for solutions to a problem that your business can offer? That's why for me it is a unique and effective tool used by businesses in general, to get ahead of any competitor in reaching new customers.

Cons

The only thing I don't like about this tool and I have seen that many have the same opinion and do not understand why the Seo of the tool does not have this option is that when you run the ad then you have no way to delete an ad once published. That's the only thing I didn't like

One easy Google ads creator tool i use

We tried it almost one year and it helps us set up Google Ads very easy to use but at the end of the day we decide to remove it from Google Ads because we not found any good just using its campaigns than we did manually

Pros

It easy to connect to google ads One click using Google app East to create Google ads Free to try before buy

Cons

Sometime it not accurate 100% Run Google Ads without our knowledge some ads disapproved

Response from Clever Ads

Replied May 2021

Sorry to hear that you did not find our google Ads Creator to be of major help to your business! Our support team is always available to help with disapproved campaigns and to better optimize your ads spend. You can reach them at support@cleverads.com for any Google Ads advice!

Jennifer from Jennifer Romero

Industry: Mental Health Care

Very fascinating

It's helpful it's creative it's changing to others and much more

Pros

Well your really able to spread to the world almost anything that fell like you need to with Google ads creator

Cons

Nothing at all I really like that you can be extremely creative with what you want to put out there to someone

Response from Clever Ads

Replied July 2021

Hi Jennifer! Thank you for your positive feedback!

Guido from Different

Nice tool, but it doesn't add much to Google native tools

I tried the software to see if it could ease the day-to-day work. It's actually simple and fast and intuitive, but it adds an extra layer between you and Google Ads

Pros

Very easy to setup, all functions are quite intuitive, some campaign configuration settings are easier here than on Google Ads panel

Cons

It adds little to nothing to Google Ads native panel, simplification sometimes means less control over important aspects of your campaigns: easier to setup, but harder to investigate if anything goes wrong

Response from Clever Ads

Replied July 2021

Hi Guido, sorry to hear that you had some issues with our Google Ads Creator! We would love to get some more detailed feedback as we are always looking for ways to better serve our clients! Please write us at hi@cleverads.com with any feedback you have to offer.

Marketing Must

Pros

Google ads is extremely helpful when you are trying to connect with a target demographic. Once you hone into your best keywords using google analytics , you can quickly reach your target audience.

Cons

You must have an idea of your target demographic. You cannot create ads and hope they work. If you have no idea who you want to reach, then you might as well create a spam email.

Response from Clever Ads

Replied July 2021

Hi! Thanks for your feedback!

MASQUE from Masqeu tv gh

It is really a good ads for alll creators

It is good I will give them 7/10

Pros

It gives much money. It also give me confident

Cons

It is too difficult to add monitizing on software

Response from Clever Ads

Replied July 2021

Hi Masque! Thanks for your feedback, we're glad our tool was able to help your business!

Mateo from JuchimanesStudios

Ad creator, google ads

very good product for a medium-sized company that already has some resources generated

Pros

It is very useful since it gives you many tools to be able to generate the ads you need

Cons

That you cannot use it very well as an independent person since it requires some things from a complex access and is somewhat laborious.

Response from Clever Ads

Replied July 2021

Hi Mateo, thanks for your feedback! We are always working on improvements to make things easier and more efficient!

Ali from NeverSleep Games

Industry: Computer Networking

Useful for creating ads that target specific demographics

Google Ads Creator is a fairly simple and intuitive solution for creating ads for a specific demographic - though some background knowledge of marketing is required. It is quite easy to use and I can happily recommend it.

Pros

Google Ads Creator is particularly useful for creating ads when targeting only a specific demographic (for example, age range or certain locations only) - this process is made quite easy and is fairly intuitive to use. It also integrates with Google Ads very easily (it was a one click process).

Cons

What I like least about Google Ads Creator, is that ideally you'd need to have some kind of marketing knowledge to get the best use out of it. For newbies to advertising, it may be difficult to use - and importantly, you should ideally have a defined target demographic in mind. Without this, it can be hard to get the most out of Google Ads Creator, but that's not necessarily a fault of the software itself.

Response from Clever Ads

Replied July 2021

Hi Ali! We're sorry to hear you had some troubles, and appreciate your feedback so that we can keep improving.

April from April’s Company

Industry: Individual & Family Services

Best Software ever!!

My overall experience with this software has been an eye opener becuz it has help my business and I can make whatever I want and when I want

Pros

I love the face that I can make what I want in bulk and that it will keep track of who has click on the Ad’s and that it has been a great value for my business

Cons

There isn’t anything I didn’t like about this software there is a lot of things to remember but one u get the hang of it then it’s go time

Response from Clever Ads

Replied August 2021

Hi April, we're glad you enjoyed our product! Thank you for your review!

Mohamed from Trip maker hurghada

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Very simple and easy to understand

I gonna use it for first time and I still don’t know ,hope that it’s good

Pros

That’s I can understand easily and will be fine with it.., I wanna see how it goes on

Cons

unfortunately I still wanna we and adventure are going to go to get work with it

Reasons for Choosing Google Ads Creator

Because google is the most trustworthy company that I can do to get work done for me easily and wish to rising my small business is out with a google,and wish it gonna works

Response from Clever Ads

Replied July 2021

Hi Mohamed, we're glad you found the Google Ads Creator easy to use!

roossel from Roossel Telecom

Industry: Computer Hardware

Super clever ads

I always use it for my camping and it’s very great. Thank you to you

Pros

The prices of ads are very great than others products.

Cons

Nothing bad about its really. It’s true that I can’t be perfect however I don’t have something wrong to say about it.

Reasons for Choosing Google Ads Creator

Because for me it’s the best

Response from Clever Ads

Replied July 2021

Hi Roosel, It's great to hear that you enjoyed our product!

Fagner from Consumer Services

the best market analysis tool from Internet

it is the best application I can imagine in campaign Creation, innovative for my clients it is truly wonderful software.

Pros

one of the facility that we find dynamic data about customers.

Cons

what bothers me a little in this app is not being able to do free trials before buying a campaign.

Response from Clever Ads

Replied April 2021

Hi Fagner, thank you for your feedback!

Ho from Danang Private Car

Industry: Translation and Localization

Very google

Overall, I found it quite easy to use, the job was pretty fast, I was satisfied with it

Pros

Eassy to use, fast at word, save time at word

Cons

time a lot of the browser time is a lot time, account was pause from the time

Response from Clever Ads

Replied July 2021

Hi Ho, thanks for your feedback!

LUCKY from samintrotech

ICT ENTERTAINMENT

PUBLISHING GLOBAL VIEWERS

Pros

GLOBAL ADVESTISTMENT POP-UP PICTURES AND LOGOS

Cons

IMPROVING THE QUALITY OF PUBLISHING PICTURES

Response from Clever Ads

Replied July 2021

Hi Lucky, thank you for your review, we are always looking for ways to improve!

An excellent software that will ease up your campaigns a lot

Overall the rating is excellent for early to mid tire users and great for heave users.

Pros

Saves a lot of time from campaign creation to monitoring and evaluation. It's easy to use and the interface is user friendly.

Cons

Can include a lot more features of adwords in reporting section and other areas. Great for early to mid tire adwords users but for extreme users; few more features can be more useful.

Response from Clever Ads

Replied July 2021

Hi! Thank you for your review, we are always looking for ways to better serve our clients! Please write us at hi@cleverads.com with any feedback you have to offer.

Akash from TechnoDaily

The best solution to all your problems

The overall experience was very well. Everything was well organized

Pros

Firstly they have the seach bar in which we can search everything and they will show sone option related to our interest and topics , Which I likes the most

Cons

The UI of the software should be improved a little bit according to user friendly. Easy navigation buttons.

Response from Clever Ads

Replied July 2021

Hi Akash, thanks for your feedback, we would love to get some more detailed responses as we are always looking for ways to better serve our clients! Please write us at hi@cleverads.com with any feedback you have to offer.

kevin from threedimmension-com.myshopify.com

Do you Yogi

It is a good technology but I will need help to fully access it.

Pros

It is a good technology. I just need better understanding. I am not seeing impute in my business. There should be some type of video or step-step instruction.

Cons

I have not really be able to understand how to use it. Do you have videos or guides.

I am still looking.

Response from Clever Ads

Replied July 2021

Hi Kevin! Thank you for your feedback! We have lots of useful guides and videos on our website at https://cleverads.com/ and our youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsQt6FzS7kWmOe8872pNTfw

hussaien from Yemener Advertising Publisher

Best Ever

Pros

Everything is seemed professional and easy-to-use.

Cons

Nothing is unlikely everything in this software pleased me.

Response from Clever Ads

Replied July 2021

Hi Hussaien, thanks for your feedback!

Mohamed from Guercif Maroc

Industry: Writing and Editing

Guercif maroc

Pros

Facilité, très pratique Et ça évolue toujours

Cons

Les gens l'utilisent de manière non professionnelle et ennuyeuse

Andrea from Virtus Elementis

Campaign on the go

Great tool for benchmarking your campaigns against targets and competitors across your market segment.

Pros

Using already all the other programs suits developed by Google it has been easy to find out the functions for developing my campaigns.

Cons

When exploring other tools related to keywords effectiveness of the campaign it was a bit overwhelming, however I did nor find any cons

Response from Clever Ads

Replied July 2021

Hi Andrea! We're glad you found our Ads Creator easy to use!

Musa from Tsc

Industry: Biotechnology

Advertising

Overall experience was

Pros

It's ease of working with it and how it is user friendly

Cons

The software was very nice and I must say that I never disliked anything about it

Response from Clever Ads

Replied July 2021

Hi Musa, thank you for your positive feedback!

Clever ads

Pros

Very easy to use High customer support .

Cons

App lagging but its okay to deal with it

Response from Clever Ads

Replied July 2021

Hi! Thank you for letting us know you enjoyed our product!

Diego from Origrafima Studio™

Industry: Graphic Design

Fácil e intuitivo (recomendado)

Pros

Todas las facilidades que trae consigo, hace que sea menos costoso realizar campañas.

Cons

Se le da más facilidades a las tiendas online por tema de compras, también se debería enfocar más en empresas de servicios.

Response from Clever Ads

Replied July 2021

Hi! Thanks for your feedback! We are always looking to improve!

Kunal from kunaldesai.blog

Easily reach the right audience and get the most out of every dollar spent

Easy to start even if you are a newbie and get increased conversions with less time and efforts.

Pros

1) saves time and energy - simple and easy to setup. 2) easy to integrate with Google Ads. 3) save money - better return on investment for every dollar spent on advertising, increased sales. 4) easy to create professional looking banners for display ads. 5) easy to track ads on the go with small intuitive mobile app.

Cons

Pretty good product and nothing much that I don't like about.

Response from Clever Ads

Replied July 2021

Hi Kunal! We're happy to hear our product could help you!

I am a user, i like it.

Great application, i like it.

Pros

Simple and easy to use. Has great features. Great customization.

Cons

limited Features. Has some integration issues.

Response from Clever Ads

Replied April 2021

Thank you for your review, we'll keep improving our Google Ads Creator!

raisa from iorunnalev

Industry: Capital Markets

Google Ads Creator

Pros

Is a good software is totally worthy I like how it set up the ads

Cons

is a cool software to use for me I like it all

Response from Clever Ads

Replied July 2021

Hi Raisa, thank you for your feedback!

Oemaima from giftsbylittleoemaima

Industry: Animation

tevreden

Pros

het is niet veel eisend en het ondersteund ook heel erg

Cons

dat ligt echt aan elke keer van het gebruik dat ik doe

Boost Sales . Create Ads and get to know

Overall have good experience and fast response timefor your Ads to reach target markets

Pros

This is a good platform for online Google Ads related to sales of products and services. World is global village now thanks to Google andonline marketing and advertising

Cons

It is not costly related to my opinion.

Response from Clever Ads

Replied April 2021

Thank you for your review!

ubaid from Konica MINOLTA

Industry: Computer Hardware

Engineer

Pros

It's best and easy use so nice for use like

Cons

East to use and handle easy to operate

Excellent Services. Affordable pricing

Pros

Pricing was good. Ease of setting up was outstanding

Cons

Could have been more efficient in reaching customers.

Easy, Fun, Must try!

Its Easy, fast, fun and creative

Pros

User Friendly and cost-efficient, Not a problem for naive users

Cons

some features may not be understandable to the boomers

Response from Clever Ads

Replied May 2021

Thanks so much for your feedback! We aim to make our Google Ads Creator as user-friendly as possible, but if there are particular aspects that you feel are less clear, we'd love to hear more about it! We are always looking to improve, so feel free to write us at hi@cleverads.com with your thoughts

Mr

I try make new ads unique

Pros

I cant explain with words but is amazing

Cons

almost all cant say with short words here

Response from Clever Ads

Replied May 2021

Sorry to hear that you had some issues with our Google Ads Creator! We would love to get some more detailed feedback as we are always looking for ways to better serve our clients! Please write us at hi@cleverads.com with any feedback you have to offer.

Rashid from Nawaz Traders

Industry: Consumer Electronics

Grow your business

My overall experience is excellent. This is a powerful tool to let world know about you

Pros

Good for sales boots and make people aware of your brand / product or services.

Cons

A bit expensive. Rates are high for higher target market

Response from Clever Ads

Replied April 2021

Hi Rashid, thank you for your feedback! Our tool is 100% free.

OLUWAFUNMILAYO from All Round Gist with Funmi

Industry: Broadcast Media

Google Ads Creator Review

It has been good so far and i enjoy using it.

Pros

The product is easy to use and it helps me to create ads effectively.

Cons

What i least like about this software is the billing and the issues that come up when paying.

Response from Clever Ads

Replied August 2021

Hi Oluwafunmilayo, sorry to hear that you had some issues with our Google Ads Creator! We would love to get some more detailed feedback as we are always looking for ways to better serve our clients! Please write us at hi@cleverads.com with any feedback you have to offer.

Stiuriuc from THOS-SOFTWARES LTD

Clever ads is pretty good

Same, it was good

Pros

They help me run my day to day as campaigns and the price is good

Cons

The user experience is the best overall, also the pricing.

Response from Clever Ads

Replied July 2021

Hi Stiruric, I'm glad you enjoyed our product!

Best way to grow

Pros

I have tried no many sites but this is the only one that’s easy, cheap and has great support.

Cons

It has so many options sometimes it’s hard to choose one.

Response from Clever Ads

Replied July 2021

HI! Thank's for your positive feedback!

Ease of use.

Pros

It very Easy to Implement, and easy to walk through.

Cons

it works just fine for me, it more like the creator read my mind.

Chibuenyim from Digitalized Technologies

Make it easier and goal oriented.

Good

Pros

1, the UI 2, the general idea of creating ads correctly.

Cons

Make it result oriented, let the user see how his ads will perform before paying.

Response from Clever Ads

Replied July 2021

Hi Chibuenyim, thanks for your feedback!

Rakesh from Sri Sri University

A Simple Google Ads Creation and Monitoring Tool

Pros

Pros of Google Ads Creator: - Simple and easy setup to create ads on Google. - Monitoring spends and ad results are the best feature of it.

Cons

Cons: The spend calculator does not work so well on low-budget ads.

Response from Clever Ads

Replied August 2021

Hi Rakesh, thank you for your feedback!

Naeem from Muhammad Autos and workshop

Very nice for Google ads making

Pros

It worth to use Google ads creator for the growth of your business online. My personal experience for using it of our Worshop social platform pages our presence online for creating online ads

Cons

No bad points I like it compared to other ads creator platforms

Response from Clever Ads

Replied July 2021

Hi Naeem, It's great to hear you benefitted from our product!

Danyal from Fleximove Physiotherapy

The best place to market your services and products.

Pros

The process was very easy and very effective when it comes to getting results.

Cons

So far there is nothing that I don't like about this software.

Response from Clever Ads

Replied July 2021

Hi Danyal, we're glad you're enjoying our Google Ads Creator!