Heymarket Software Reviews

Heymarket Software Reviews

Find out more:

Recommendations

Find out more:

• icon"It is very easy to use and has a user-friendly interface. It works as expected and has some important features like lists that go a long way."
  • icon"I can create groups for ease of targeting a specific group with a message. I love the ease of it connecting to my contacts already in my phone."
  • icon"Easy to use and feels like native text messaging, but with some amazing additional features so that our whole team can field messages from our customers."
  • icon"I'm not sure if there's anything I don't like. Just sometimes I don't receive a notification when someone texts me, or the messages are delayed."
  • icon"The customer service lacks a bit; it seems they use the same product to communicate/resolve technical issues, and the software is not capable of handling it. Issues get lost and sometimes unanswered."
  • icon"Laggy, does not always sync well across all platforms."

Browse all Heymarket Reviews

• Have you used Heymarket and would like to share your experience with others?

Holly

Industry: Cosmetics

All around excellent!

Heymarket allows me to provide personalized customer service in a fraction of the time! With customer groups, templates and personalization, I'm able to send personalized texts to 100+ customers in 2 minutes or less! This has allowed me to increase my customer service and, in turn, increase my sales. I've had an overall great experience with Heymarket from the beginning, which is why I continue to use the service.

Pros

Before Heymarket, I was paying way more for something with less functionality and it wasn't user friendly. I love how easy Heymarket is to use - I love that it's an app so I can keep my business texts separate from my personal texts, yet it comes right to my cell phone. I love that I can create and save templates and send emails to groups that are sent individually and personalized with each customer's name. SO MANY things I love about this app! Plus the Customer Service is excellent! I always receive replies quickly and they are able to help troubleshoot any issues I'm having. Thank you!

Cons

I'm not sure if there's anything I don't like. Just sometimes I don't receive a notification when someone texts me, or the messages are delayed. But that doesn't happen often.

Maud

November 2022

Everything you need for your marketing process in one package!

Pros

It offers many tools for the most effective execution of the marketing process. We have achieved a lot in terms of marketing and follow-up.

Cons

I am very impressed with this platform. I didn't see any downsides.

Kelsey

Great Product- High Price Tag

HeyMarket allows me to have my life back by easily setting up campaigns and knowing they are getting to my customers when they are supposed to. I cant live without it.

Pros

I LOVE HeyMarket! It makes running my business very easy. The way that it tests individuals, makes batching messages easy. I’m able to do more in my personal life because I know that my campaigns are up and running and my customers are being contacted. I also love that I can answer on my computer.

Cons

The software can be glitchy. It takes a while for the app to sinc with the server. I’ve also had many issues where it kept creating me a new number- who knows what that was. Other than the glitchy stuff, it’s really easy to use and navigate which is great! (I will say however, there are more and more tools and apps of the same arena that are coming out at a lower price. I recommend HeyMarkey ALL the time, but the price always scares people away. Apps like Project Broadcast are leaving HeyMarket in the dust at 9.99/mo)

August 2022

SMS Hey Market review

Our overall experience has been good, but I'm pretty sure it could be better. Some agents has reported not been able to login from ZD, they need to send SMS directly from the web page.

Pros

We like that it's an easy SMS App, also the integration with ZD, we can set up templates and use the same one for automated messages like collections or surveys, which is great!

Cons

The App fails with some Zapier time zone automation to send messages, also, and one of the things we don't like is that, sometimes, Login in ZD using the Hey Market is giving us some issues, and instead of sending SMS through ZD we need to it over the webpage.

Reasons for switching to Heymarket

Cost per SMS and limited users

Sean

Industry: Photography

December 2021

Former Heymarket User

Overall Heymarket does texting really well, but I wouldn't say its a one stop for marketing needs. It's pleasantly laid out and very easy to pick up for a less tech savvy person. Overall a good product, but lacking in some features like automatic campaigns. I had to pair it with Zapier in order to automate things and I wish it was just already there.

Pros

It had a really clean interface. Templates were easy to create and use. It was really easy to toggle between multiple numbers if you had them. I had two phone numbers when I was using it. It seemed like normal texting to me and I could access it on my phone or on my laptop easily. It worked very well for texting customers.

Cons

I wish it had had automatic texting features. I switched to Marketsurge because it had automated campaigns. I just feel like there are options at a similar price that offer more than Heymarket. I also had some issues with the app loading up early on, but they fixed those before I switched. Overall it was just a little expensive for the feature set.

Robin

Industry: Cosmetics

Wouldn't Have a Business Without It

They have listened to my suggestions and are always quick to respond to my concerns or questions. The template feature saves me so much time! The app is simply amazing. I'm thankful for Heymarket! Without them, I wouldn't have a business with the follow-up that I do!

Pros

-Easy to Use -Campaigns and lists make it easy to follow-up with customers and prospects -Templates save me TONS of time -Customer service is top notch! -The app is AMAZING! Runs smoothly and seamlessly.

Cons

-App does not capture on the web version when I delete someone from a list. That's the only downside of the app (and that's tiny!), so I still love Heymarket! -No ability to state when you don't want a message from a campaign to be sent out. (Example: Sunday mornings 8am-1pm). There is a way to schedule exactly when you want a message to send out, but that doesn't help me when I have prospects in campaigns.

Ian

Unorthodox Use – But it works!

Rather than using HeyMarket to blast marketing promotions, updates, or new products like the app was originally intended for – we adapted it as a platform for account management. With this app, we were able to alleviate a sales person that was focusing entirely on one account. This allowed us to maintain this existing account and free up time for a salesperson to pursue new accounts.

Pros

We were looking for a text messaging platform where we could communicate with a large client of ours who has multiple points of contact, ultimately retiring a sales person. We wanted a platform that would be simple for our clients to use while giving us the ability to have our entire team view and respond to request from a single inbox.

Cons

The only issue we've really had has been an issue with the auto-responders, and daylight savings time. We had to manually adjust the time with the time change.

Response from Heymarket

Hi Ian - thanks for the feedback. We're glad to be helping G5 be more productive. A fix for daylight savings is in the works, so it won't be an issue in the future. Thanks!

Replied April 2019

Ramy

Integral to our success!

Pros

HeyMarket has been instrumental in consolidating our need for SMS communication in a team setting while also offering reporting and relations management tools that are critical to our organizational awareness!

Cons

It would be great if HeyMarket also allowed email integration so that ALL corporate communication could happen in one place.

Reasons for choosing Heymarket

Price, functionality, and their API.

Juan

Love it would definitely use it.I tried but couldn't practice offline.Need 24/7 easy easy access.

Pros

The concept of multiple answers/text/msgs as you zero in on the really motivated buyers. Please help.

Cons

Not for Mac or IOS. Although I spoke to support team, I wasn't able to prepare & set up without using real people who would not be happy to be a part of an "experiment" as you try the messaging and get replies for practice purposes. I can use it a couple of times a week or more depending on the season. Usage is now at its lowest if at all.

Response from Heymarket

Hi Juan - thanks for the feedback. Heymarket has an iOS app that was featured as a best new app in the App Store (https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/heymarket/id985015852?ls=1&mt=8). Heymarket Web works in any web browser for Mac (eg, Chrome, Safari, Firefox). We'd like to help you get setup and productive with the service again. Feel free to contact us at help@heymarket.com or message us at (415) 562-0100. Thanks!

Replied April 2018

Ed

Love Heymarket!

I use this app regularly. I searched for some time to find it. I highly recommend it to those who want to build a clientele steadily and easily.

Pros

This is the only software I'm aware of that allows you to blast hundreds of texts to customers from a dedicated number, while not looking like spam. It then allows for individual, ongoing two-way communication, with your existing or prospective customers. All is done without ever revealing your personal phone numbers. This is a great app at a great price, for enhancing relationships and creating value in today's mostly impersonal world.

Cons

Notifications could be better, as sometimes the app does not chirp or give sounds. New features have been slow to be added, though app is robust. Also, there have been times when the messages "waiting-to-be-read" count is incorrect.

Chuck

Stay Connected via Text

Overall I was very pleased and will suggest it to those that I feel it will be a fit for.

Pros

With ease I was able to communicate with my associates as a group they were categorized in or the whole roster. Quick and easy !

Cons

I was needing a product that I could use unlimitedly and with Heymarket, the cost is based on your useage.

Reasons for choosing Heymarket

A work peer in another city suggested HeyMarket and I trusted their opinion.

Gavin

Industry: Sporting Goods

A Good Start

We are now easily able to send and receive text messages (including photos and other attachments) with our customers. This improves our customer's experience and saves emails and phone calls that would otherwise take more time to communicate the same information.

Pros

Heymarket makes it easy for us to respond to customer text messages quickly and to prioritize responses across multiple teams.

Cons

One of the features that drew us to Heymarket was that the text messages would come from our company phone number. Unfortunately it turns out there is a limit to how many texts can be sent this way. Beyond that point the texts come from a Heymarket generated number, which creates a confusing and inconsistent experience for our customers.

Josh

Cutting Edge Idea, Implemented Well.

We've been able to consolidate all of our texting between clients and allow other staff members to take over conversations easily. Conversations also don't get lost if you have to switch phones, so it also helps with customer management.

Pros

I liked the fact that I could categorize all of my clients easily and send out mass texts with custom templates. The software is extremely reliable, and cross-platform functionality (web/mobile app) is incredibly useful.

Cons

The customer service lacks a bit; it seems they use the same product to communicate/resolve technical issues, and the software is not capable of handling it. Issues get lost and sometimes unanswered. You also sometimes don't know who you're talking to.

Eric

Best mass texting software there is! Simple to use and very functional. Great customer service too!

Pros

The best thing about this software is the easy to use interface and very customizable lists and contact imports. You can create any fields you would like and then autofill the data for the entire group with message templates after you set them the first time.

Cons

There is nothing that I do not like about the software. Earlier on the uploads were not as efficient but now you can automatically add the contacts to specific lists directly though the initial upload and it is great.

Molly

Hey Market for PFA

We're able to reach out to people via text without having to distribute our phone number with those text being sent. It makes communication with our clients much easier.

Pros

Makes things really easy for us in the office as far as getting in contact with who we need to get in contact with.

Cons

I can not set notifications to go to my cell phone.

ANGEL

Heymarket

We have been able to increase and at the same time facilitate communication with our clients. Everyone texts and responds to text.

Pros

The ease of use and simplicity. Very user friendly.

Cons

It used to have a feature to export conversations under the plan we have. This is not included in our plan anymore. It is now included in a more expensive plan. We were very disappointed when we lost the feature.