All Hibu Reviews

Julie

Entertainment, 11-50 employees

Hibu Improved Our Online Presence

PROS

Hibu's "Listings Management" tool allows me to easily update my company contact info, hours of operation and important information with a few clicks and that seamlessly updates all over the internet (google, yelp, random sites). Real time review notifications are also extremely helpful. I no longer have to physically monitor the internet searching for company reviews. When a guest posts a review I immediately receive an email and text so that I can respond in real time.

CONS

I'm pleased with 100% of the functions of Hibu that my business uses.

Thank you! So glad to hear that you're happy with our service! We look forward to continuing to meet your business’ needs.

BLANCA

Package/Freight Delivery, 11-50 employees

NEW YEAR REVIEW

EVERYTHING IS GOOD; WE RECEIVED A LOT OF LEADS AND PHONE CALLS, AND THE WEBSITE IS GOOD!

PROS

EASY TO USE, AND SEO REALLY WORKS FOR US!

CONS

I BELIEVE THE COST IS HIGH THAN OTHER COMPANIES!

Reason for choosing Hibu

[sensitive content hidden], THE REPRESENTATIVE, CONVINCE US HE HAS GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE

WE NEED A PROVIDER THAT CAN HELP IN DIFFERENT WAYS, NOT ONLY WEBSITE

Thanks for the awesome review! It really does mean a lot. Don't hesitate to let us know if you need anything from us in the future.

Luke

Facilities Services, 2-10 employees

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Reviewed May 2024

Biggest scam in the business

PROS

They seem nice and wanting to work with you in the beginning

CONS

Stay far away. I started with HIbu just running our adds and saw a decrease in business and was spending more than I was running them on my own. I told myself it was just a slow time and things would come back around in the spring. When I did enter the time I am usually swamped with business I was still dead. I canceled (which is not convenient and you have to argue with them for 20 minutes before they will cancel your account) with hibu turned on my old adds spending less and 3x the amount of business I was doing. Then they have the audacity to try to get me to pay for an extra month after my cancellation. These people are the biggest scam I have ran into in business, if this review keeps even one person from using them then it is well worth the time typing this.

We’re very sorry to hear about your experience. Thank you for bringing it to our attention and giving us a chance to respond. Please email us at cs.escalations@hibu.com with the information below: “Capterra concern” in the subject line Your business name and/or Hibu account number in the body A description of the issue (you can even cut and paste the same review you already left)

Replied May 2024

Doug

Insurance, 2-10 employees

Powerful On-line Partner...IF you build a relationship with them

The regional manager was first class. Our local rep started out fantastically. But, no one really knows what happened that caused this person to disappear. Our mistake was rellying on one person, instead of the team at Hibu, who are quite capable.

PROS

They have the capabilities to do just about anything you'd need for your on-line marketing.

CONS

The cost is not for startups with no defined budget or low cash-flow. Hibu does well for companies with sufficient cashflow to support their services

Reason for choosing Hibu

The local Hibu rep's apparent expertise.

Reasons for switching to Hibu

Because of the expertise of the local, often in-person, Hibu rep.

Billy

Real Estate, 2-10 employees

Scared for new rep

Its good, Im scared with the turnover rate of employees locally

PROS

I have a local rep. She make appointments with me and does what I suggest.

CONS

Sometimes there are spelling issues, outdated ads

Reasons for switching to Hibu

I now manage my social media in house and didn't like the generic posts Hibu put out.

Thank you for the positive review! When you’re happy, we’re happy. Hope you have a great day!

Don

Retail, 1 employee

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Reviewed February 2024

Low quality for a high price

The biggest thing I have a problem with is that I gave them a few months of paying more than almost any other SEO service that I could find and had to spend many hours and phone calls correcting mistakes I did not ask for a refund but for my service to be canceled and they are holding me to the rest of the "contract" and I just need to deal with them being poor quality. This is the reason they make people sign the 6 month minimum agreement because they would not keep you as a customer otherwise.

PROS

Most of the staff are nice including the rep assigned to me.

CONS

Very poor SEO content on the website like a child wrote it. When I asked for revisions which is an option they give then they just did not ad the content at all in those sections. Extra symbols added into social media posts making it look like either AI did it or they just did not pay attention while typing. They choose the easier keywords that sound good for your business and then brag about how much they are ranking them up. ( I was not opposed to starting with easier keywords but if you are going to brag at least pick the hard ones). Messed up my business listings that they put out to supposedly 50+ sites. I had to correct the hours of operation three times last time not even showing me as open. Also they send you review cards that have your customer do a review that only goes to HIBU so it does not actually help you get reviews in places that matter. I wish I read the negative reviews on this site first because it seems that other people had the same issues.

We’re sorry to hear about your experience and we want to help you resolve any issues. Please email us at cs.escalations@hibu.com with “Capterra concern” in the subject line and your business name and/or account number in the body and we’ll do what we can to make things right.

Susan

Retail, 2-10 employees

Used monthly for more than 2 years

Talk about ease of use!

I can make changes to my website at 2:00 am, or request for their staff to complete the changes for me. Any time from anywhere.

PROS

I can easily have changes made to our website, or have the changes done for me.

CONS

There is nothing that I like the least about Hibu. They are prompt and reliable. Android phones dont work the best with the application though.

Reasons for switching to Hibu

Cost and convenience were the main reason for the switch.

Thanks so much! We love hearing from our clients.

Rebecca

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 2-10 employees

Hibu is Great!

My experience with Hibu has been superb. I am not tech savvy at all, but they have made our business pop with it's online presence, and we are constantly getting compliments. The price is extremely affordable for our small business.

PROS

Hibu fixed my website problems. The cost was very affordable. They have our company listed very high in visability and reviews. I've always had great customer support. Since our business reviews, website and internet accessibility is incredibly important to businesses today I highly recommend them. I had another company prior to and had a very hard time with them. Once I switched to Hibu I've never regretted a dollar spent! We get compliments on our online presence constantly from our customers!

CONS

I have nothing to complain about with Hibu. I have been with them over 7 years and I wouldn't want anyone else.

Angel

Construction, 2-10 employees

Reviewed July 2022

Please turn to a local digital marketing company. HIBU IS FRAUD!

please run away!!! run away please. I am an honest hard working business owner, and this is my best advice, run away and look for someone else. preferably local.

PROS

nothing. they built me a website and put a wrong dead number and refused to correct it for almost 2 months. I pay 3,000 a month for this garbage?

CONS

They put the wrong number on my website and made it to where customers could not call me, I informed them immediately DAY ONE, it took them 2 months to fix..... I pay 3,000 a month for this and im in a contract. this is illegal.

Pam

Entertainment, 2-10 employees

Reviewed April 2024

Local and Great to work with

PROS

I love the fact they are local and I get to speak to my sales rep in person. They are always around and having the advantages of a big company when it comes to platforms and support is great and at the same time the local feeling of a smaller company

CONS

I do not really have any con's at this time

Thanks so much! We love hearing from our clients.

Replied May 2024

Lawrence

Construction, 2-10 employees

Unethical company

Terrible, I paid hibu to work on my seo amd maintain my website. Hibu intentional suppressed my searchability in order to increase revenue. I switch to another company and within days i was coming up 1st ir second in google searches. I canceled Hibu which they made difficult. After i canceled they went back into my site and reset all my SEO settings so that i was no longer searchable.

PROS

My sales rep was great. Other than my rep the company was terrible. They didnt do much for the money. I switch to another company and my results were nearly instant. I was #1 in search engines.

CONS

We value your input and appreciate you giving us a chance to respond. Please send us an email at cs.escalations@hibu.com with “Capterra concern” in the subject line and your business name and/or account number in the body so we can talk about next steps.

William

Apparel & Fashion, 2-10 employees

Reviewed January 2024

Website traffic diminished to zero after switching to HIBU

not good at this point they are refusing to resolve my concerns.

PROS

After switching my marketing dollar to HIBU three months ago my website traffic has been reduced to zero. they charge me $55 per month and refuse to discuss the negative results or ways to cancel the service. It's a scam and a trap. They refuse to even talk to me anymore.

CONS

poor results and failure to acknowledge responsibility or discuss resolution.

Reasons for switching to Hibu

sold a bunch of misconceptions by a sales person.

We appreciate your feedback and want to help set things right. Please email us at cs.escalations@hibu.com with the information below: “Capterra concern” in the subject line Your business name and/or Hibu account number in the body A description of the issue (you can even cut and paste the same review you already left)

Christopher

Retail, 2-10 employees

Expected More

Really good service. Expansive for a small store.

PROS

Easy to use. Our Rep was fantastic. Lots of data to work with

CONS

Under performed in getting this store to the next level.

Your feedback is important to us and we’d love to talk to you about how we can make things right. Please email us at cs.escalations@hibu.com with the information below: “Capterra concern” in the subject line Your business name and/or Hibu account number in the body A description of the issue (you can even cut and paste the same review you already left)

clint

Construction, 11-50 employees

Great web service

Very painless initial web setup. I told the designers what I wanted and they did the rest. Completely knocked it out of the park. Great people.

PROS

Hibu has taken our website to new levels. We have had a few snags and they were more than helpful with our needs. Our website has had numerous compliments from customers. They like the ease of use, and the detail.

CONS

Not loving the aspect of the review system. It used to let me send reviews from the dashboard. but now I have to use my phone.

Reasons for switching to Hibu

Generic website for what we were paying, I'm told.

Ashley

Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees

Was expecting more

PROS

The initial set up was good and things seemed to be going well, then the communications slowed, then stopped, then requests for changes went ignored, ended up having to do it myself and then cost was increased.

CONS

Felt that once the honeymoon stage was over we had no support. Looking for something more cost effective and better response times.

Reasons for switching to Hibu

promised better service and more features

Ray

Events Services, 11-50 employees

Reviewed November 2022

THe only good thing about Hibu is my Sales and Service representative

I wouldn't wish it on anyone. My sales and service man is a rock star who ends up having to do the work of the back office.

PROS

have to think about that...

CONS

There is always a problem. The ad department that runs the ads is horrible at copy. They take forever to get back to me or my sales person. They put a series of call forwards on a couple of my numbers and there was a 30+ second delay on the phone to ring in our location and we lost hundreds of calls and they never made up for our revenues lost. The company is very expensive and are hard to get the back office people to respond to my sales rep or me. They kept changing the verbiage in my website without having a clear understanding of what we do. I had to go inn and re-edit all of the copy on every page of the site. They disconnected me from my Google Analytics and still have not installed the Google update to get it fixed.

Reasons for switching to Hibu

I trusted he sales person to redesign my website and believed the ad process would be better than it is.

Daylyn