Precision Events Software Reviews

Find out more:

Find out more:

Review Highlights

Pros and Cons

• icon"I like the option of hidden fields with default values, also the simple integration with Salesforce."
  • icon"The system is intuitive and ease of use and the gathering of prospects information at an event is awesome."
  • icon"In addition to this, the office support is prompt, knowledgeable and goes over and above to help."
  • icon"I am unsure as to whether it was my own error or an app error, however, I did experience one issue with the app not working when there was no WiFi."
  • icon"We have to wait after synchronizing the leads to be able to check if there are mistakes in the business card transcription and then correct them."
  • icon"Can be limited by the number of ipads if it gets busy at the event."

Have you used Precision Events and would like to share your experience with others?

All Precision Events Reviews

Omondi

Industry: Research

Connects Businesses to their clients

Great for accessing lead data on a product or the company. It also includes an offline capturing lead.

Pros

It can be installed in any operating system ranging from iOS, windows, and Android. It is efficient and accurate in sending personalized and customized follow-up emails to clients, which save the business the hassles involved in follow-up activities.

Cons

It does not integrate social media platforms in its operations.

Anna

Feedback on Harrods pages

Using Akkroo has been great, it helped me deliver better customer experience and saved me lots of hours of manual work (adding data on a spread sheet from an inbox). The team has been brilliant and are there every time I contact them with my mental requests. The dashboard is very easy to use.

Pros

Dashboard easy to use Team is always very helpful and responsive Everything is stored in one place

Cons

There is no real time calculation of volumes so I end up sometimes having more customers booked for an event than I can accommodate. There are a few limitations in terms of design (adding more images or backgrounds) but this is secondary

Response from Akkroo

It¿s been a pleasure working with Harrods, one of the greatest brands in the world to help them continue to deliver a exceptional experiences for their customers. We¿re always keen to improve our product and services to help them achieve their event goals and reduce manual effort, and the feedback they¿ve been happy to supply continues to shape the improvements of tomorrow. Thank you so much for your continued support. - Andy Higgs, COO

Replied August 2016

Simple file of all captured leads for each event, 100% accurate and therefore so easy to use, follow up and track.

Pros

The dashboard is intuitive and the export process is easy and painless. Very conveinent for sharing data and tracking my team's progress! We have a great account manager who is responsive and attentive. Whether it is just experiential feedback or finding a solution to make the program run smoother, Clare always is willing to hop on a call!

Cons

At times the app freezes with high volume use. Can be limited by the number of iPads available if an event is very busy, but its not really an issue.

McKenzie

Akkroo Feedback

We have a team of 50 on the platform and it makes tracking their performance week to week much easier! We also love that Akkroo is customizable to our clients' requests.

Pros

Cons

At times the app freezes with high volume use.

hilary

Industry: Research

The Power of Akkroo!

Akkroo was the perfect fit for us, easy to implement and embed in our field teams. Support has been excellent, but little is required. Excellent developments keep coming.

Cons

Response from Akkroo

Thank you Hilary! We're delighted that you've had a positive experience, and the whole team here really value your commitment which is helping us to develop Akkroo to become a continually better solution. - Andy Higgs, COO

Replied August 2016

Kristin

Review of Akkroo for Experiential Lead Gathering

Pros

The Akkroo app is very simple to use, as is the background dashboard which is used to set-up events and download and sort data post event. In addition to this, the office support is prompt, knowledgeable and goes over and above to help.

Cons

There is no limit to the amount of people that can download the app on any account - so we occasionally go over the amount of "users" on accounts.

Catalina

User-friendly and easy to use app

Pros

The surveys are easy to set on the dashboard. Setting templates and replicating existing ones is very helpful when handling multiple surveys for the same country. I like the option of hidden fields with default values, also the simple integration with Salesforce.

Cons

I feel it's missing some basic features, like the possibility to manage your own 10 devices (delete option only available through support). I also don't like that there is no admin dashboard included in the initial price package and additional/account access has to be handled through support.

Dreamy! The Akkroo Team takes our business as seriously as their own.

Pros

The flow and logic of the tool help us be more organized, thorough and responsive. A plus that I can build out the forms and email responses myself (well, with a helpful nudge and coaching from my amazing Akkroo Team)!

Cons

As soon as the full feature set can be used on Android devices my rating will go to 5 stars. We invested today because we understand and see value in the solution as is and the product roadmap. I appreciate the lock down of the event form once the event is live and in use. But, it does make for challenging times if you have not tested properly. I guess that could be a pro as well, test early and often so you are not sidelined by mistakes and last minute fixes.

Dan

An elegant lead capture solution

I cannot speak highly enough of the customer service provided by Akkroo. Our dedicated account manager Rebekah has offered support throughout the process, from product training, to helping design our branded event form, to helping set up our back end integration with Salesforce. Transitioning processes like this can sometimes be an uphill battle, but the quick and helpful contact has made my life very easy!

Pros

I have tried several lead capture solutions at trade events and exhibitions, and Akkroo is hands down the best that I have used. The beauty of Akkroo is it's simplicity at every stage. From the initial set up of event forms, integration with back end CRM systems, and capturing data at events. Some other solutions I have used can result in quite a long, laborious form at the event that dictates the conversation on stand. With Akkroo, you take a picture of the business card and it feeds directly into Salesforce, it covers GDPR requirements and the process of capturing data takes about one minute, leaving more time to have meaningful, strategic conversations. Plus you can see leads in real time, which makes follow up and reporting much easier.

Cons

I have not experienced any downsides so far.

Alana

Perfect for experiential

Really great customer support

Pros

It's so easy to use, with just the right amount of features to ensure that we can capture all the information that's needed, without having unnecessary options to complicate the templates.

Cons

There was a bit of confusion at first in terms of app usernames and passcodes.

Charlotte

Tribal Group Review

The software is simple, effective and easy to use. Exactly what we wanted from Akkroo. Since buying the software we have had regular contact and check in emails from our Customer Success Manager which have been helpful and reassuring, they are always on hand to support whenever needed even with our colleagues overseas in different time zones. New features have been added since we started using the software which shows Akkroo is constantly improving.

Pros

Simple to use. User friendly. Support.

Cons

The only thing we would like to be able to do is to access the date live at events through the device.

Maddie

Easy, quick, simple, personable

Pros

The app is simple and easy to use! I was really please with how easy it was to export the data once we arrived back from a show. It was great that we could edit the look of the form to represent our brand. The customisable features were ideal.

Cons

I am unsure as to whether it was my own error or an app error, however, I did experience one issue with the app not working when there was no WiFi. However, the support team were very quick to help, so it was barely an issue.

Gina

Much better than anything we have used in the past

Big improvement on the use of other lead capture methods. We are still getting used to it and understanding its full capabilities but seems to offer everything we need. The only negative at this point is that it struggles to sync without a top notch internet connection so we were unable to sync most our devices till we made it back to the office (this meant lots of people will have received their follow up email rather late!). The team kept to their word and had someone onsite for our first event which was a god send as we had some trouble with initial use. Good response rate on emails although some of the online instructions offered to resolve problems could be clearer. Looking forward to continue using it!

Pros

simple to use and can be used offline

Cons

only can be used on iPad... we have lots of tablets we would have liked to use it with. Also, you have to sync the device every time you make a small change

Sofie

Akkroo gives us the flexibility we need to capture leads efficiently and the support is great.

Pros

easy to use possible to fully customize flexibility to change per event overwork which is done full integration with pardot/SFDC

Cons

not possible to see on which lead you make a comment (work in progressp) structure of uploading PDF (work in progress) link to a central database (ex box folder) would be nice so we don't have to upload each time and you always have the updated PFD time consuming to synchronize PDF folders

Verity

August 2016

Review that Craig asked me to do!

We have been using the system for about 18 months for exhibitions in the UK and makes data capture easier

Pros

Ease of use and exporting of data. Better now that we can go back and add notes after we have registered someone.

Cons

Sometimes it takes a long time to sync the data or it has to be done multiply times.

Andy