• Pros

• "We have been using Kontentino for more than a year and so far this is very useful for us. Support is great, quick and very helpful! "

• "We have been working with Kontentino for years and haven't found any better scheduling tool so far. Easy to use, great customer support and constant updates and new features. Totally recommend! :) "

• "Kontentino is very easy to use, so definitely the user friendliness. And the customer support is so nice with short waiting times! "

• Cons

• "The analytics part is nice but it would be interesting to have something more developed and professional. We are ready to pay a little bit more per month to have access to better analytics. "

• "There is always room for improvement, but I can't point out any disadvantages right now."

• "The first impression is not as intuitive, however you'll learn how to work with the tool pretty quickly. And there is also really helpful support, which can help you."

Browse Kontentino Reviews

Valerija from YURA BORZOI Editore

Absolutely unique platform for quality, if you want a serious Social Media work with clients

Increase in quality, engagement, organic number of followers.

Pros

I have tested almost all platforms that you can find on the web, as I'm working online from 1999. There are some great solutions for publishing and also analysis, tracking, really great solutions. And they are famous too. But when it comes to the crucial phase of preparing for Social Media, like content creation and planning, Kontentino is unique. You can save your ideas, work on them, reuse what you've already done, you can even translate through Kontentino for the international brands. You can check with your team every step (defined perfectly), like content creator, graphic designer, who is collaborating with the team. All the features are wonderful. You can add the logo and place it on the image in Kontentino. You can have albums, categories, tags, plan your budget, get the approval. It's incredible the list of features you can choose from and make your own "formula" for work, documenting every step of the process. It's for serious work and serious results. My secret "check up" with Kontentino is when I have a client that loves to be organized, love perfectionism and diligence, I know that the last step, the ability to make right decisions is there, as well as 99% for success! You can use it for Twitter (I've started with), Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google+ and Pinterest. And last but not least, the support is fantastic! This platform comes from the experience and is the Solution for your needs when it comes to working with clients! That's why it's so good.

Cons

Just one thing that I can say I don't like and I have asked if possible to get it better. I'd like to be able to organize my albums better. Like having options to name it in numeric order and by category also.

Daniel from Capability Scotland

Fantastic Social Media Manager

A vital part of any experience for us is good customer service, and the staff are so friendly and helpful at all times. I love that in tech support chats we can use gifs and emoticons - it just sets such a wonderful tone. Great service and excellent price for this tool - price is especially important to us as a charity.

Pros

I love Kontentino's calendar system and how easy it is to use. We don't have a lot of time to mess around with complex systems when posting to our social media networks, and Kontentino makes it so easy to do in a very visual way. One of the largest positives for me is being able to quickly duplicate posts onto other social media platforms without messing around with them, just a few clicks and you're done! Adding Kontentino into our workflows has been really easy and actually saves us time and effort. There's lots of features that are available that I look forward to using, such as insights and reporting. Kontentino gets the brilliant basics correct so well, which is the most important thing: being able to schedule posts, upload multiple photos (and save them on their own galleries), and being able to set up other users so we can work collaboratively.

Cons

Nothing - there's no changes from us and it does exactly what we want to. At anytime where I've been unsure if there's a feature missing or I can't find, the staff have always been on hand to help me.

Reasons for Choosing Kontentino

The price, third party recommendation, free trial.

Laura from ESSMA

Perfect social media tool for our small organisation

Pros

It's easy to use and they offer amazing & quick customer service! We've been using the software since 2018 so we've seen the tool and its features grow and evolve. Even when there is a small technical issue, the team is always there to support you and provide you with a solution.

Cons

No cons . For our needs, Kontentino offers everything we need in an easy way!

Cheng from Belimo

The response in the chat room is fast.

Pros

1/ The calendar planning is good and it help you to plan for the post. 2/ The album function is good as well.

Cons

1/ time zone (we always need to adjust the time zone) 2/ @ function to tag people is missing now. In order to do so, you need to go to the facebook/ linkedin directly to put the post.

Tanya from narrativio

Great social media management for agencies

At the moment, Kontentino is less mature than competitors such as Hootsuite. However, they are working fast to add needed functionality. Their team is very open to customer input and the service is fantastic.

Pros

Easy scheduling of social media posts; approval workflows & ease of use with clients

Cons

Still lacks some functionalities such as community management

Reasons for Choosing Kontentino

I previously used Hootsuite at another company. I chose Kontentino because it met our most urgent needs, scheduling and approval, at a better price.

Ellen from Shortcut Advertising

Very kontent!

I've been using Kontentino for a couple of years now and it made my life, and that of my colleagues, a lot easier.

Pros

It helped organised an entire team on one client and content plan. No needless or lost e-mails anymore. All your assets on one place where-ever you are. A real time saver too! Btw, fabulous customer service that is really focused on making a good product that works for everyone.

Cons

It's hard to find something that I dislike about Kontentino. Whenever there's an issue or something, there's always someone who's there to help me out.

Reasons for Switching to Kontentino

Because it's easier to have everything in one place. No more miscommunications, no more problems with assets etc.

Great planning tool

We use the app for 2 Facebook accounts and Linkedin internally in the company and we are totally satisfied. Everything works perfect and in case there is any problem, Support team ia always ready to help you.

Pros

Cons

There is still missing a proper mobile app with complete funcionality and maybe other plans could be introduced (more users but less accounts).

Reasons for Choosing Kontentino

Available options and price - quality ratio was perfect fo us. Moreover, Support was helpful and respondive from the beginning.

Response from Kontentino

Replied June 2020

Thanks a lot for the kind words ;) Please ask our support for early access to new version of our Mobile app with planning functionalities (not only workflow). If there is no plan fitting your needs please also suggest this to our support. They might find a solution for you. Best!

Adrian from Superbet

Industry: Gambling & Casinos

First choice social media management tool!

Pros

- Easy to use - Planning with calendar view - Clear and good work mobile app - A lot of planning features - Workflow options - FB link customization options - good price

Cons

Will be nice to have some features to planning non-social media task, like articles on blog or promo campaing

Reasons for Switching to Kontentino

More social media planning options, better price

Katerina from Financial Group

Great UI

Pros

It's easy to use. Works better that Hootsuite or Sproutsocial in tagging and preparing the preview of a post. I'm keen on the layout, it's easier for orientaton than similar tools. The customer support is always ready to help and very proactive.

Cons

I am missing the analytics for Twitter and LinkedIn, which could be hopefully introduced in 2020.

Reasons for Choosing Kontentino

Easier to use. Preview is nicer. More options when preparing the post (uploading more photos, tagging). The customer support is always there ready to help.

Response from Kontentino

Replied January 2020

Thanks a lot for the feedback Katerina. Improving analytics and adding more channels into it is one of our priorities for the first half of 2020. You can keep track of the progress on our public roadmap. http://kontentino.com/roadmap Bo

Krister from Synctuition

Kontentino Review

Kontentino really helps with this working from home to keep everyone updated and keep the flow of scheduling the posts really nice and tight.

Pros

I feel that everything in Kontentino is really helping me daily to juggle with the planning of social media on all platforms that we use and also reporting things as well. Having used Kontentino for almost 3 years now it really is amazing.

Cons

Right now I don't really know what I would like to approve.

Abigail from E.D.G. & Atelier

Industry: Architecture & Planning

Interesting Social Media Management tool with Budget Allocation Options

I created and scheduled my first post to Facebook and set it to go out at 10:15am, however at 10:18am, it still read 'scheduled', on looking at it I realized that the time zone was set to Pacific Midway Rather than EAT. Fixing it wasn't really a problem, however, there isn't a way to automatically change the time zone to each SM profile or 'channel' as it's called on Kontentino. To change the time zone, I'll have to go to each channel and change the time zones individually, which is worrying as I work with numerous clients and I manage their Facebook, twitter, LinkedIn etc. It would be a hassle to do that individually. I contacted them and Bo the CEO said the time zone should automatically set to my location, however, he would get the developers to look into it. I'm not sure if they fixed it as I'd already set it manually, but the quick response was a definite plus. Another feature I had issues with was the fact that unlike Hootsuite, Buffer, and CoSchedule, I couldn't select multiple channels and send a post to them automatically. This meant that I had to create a post in one channel e.g. Facebook, copy the post and then select another channel e.g. Twitter, and paste it there. It would have been easier to be able to select them at once and make the post. Posts on a channel can be 'grouped' or placed into a "content plan" e.g. I can create a content plan for December 2016, for holidays, for a specific product etc. It is easy to clone the content plan on a Facebook channel to another Facebook channel. However, my account for some reason didn't give me the option to clone to twitter. Bo said there was a bug in my account and it would be fixed. I have no doubts that it would. There are several features that make Kontentino standout from the crowd, such as its collaboration and planning abilities. Kontentino allows you to keep images and assets for inspiration. I also love its collaboration feature as it allows you to work with your client or your team at every state of your social campaign. And when your post is ready, Kontentino allows you to send it to your client for approval or to Facebook/twitter. Another MAJOR feature is the ability to allocate budget to the post to keep track of expenses, such as the budget for boosted posts as well as any other expense the campaign would incur. This is good because it lets you evenly spread your client budget before the campaign/posts go live.

Pros

The Inspiration feature The Collaboration feature The Budget Allocation feature

Cons

The bugs in my account made me wonder if I was the only who experienced these problems, as minor as they may be. I wish the Albums feature could serve as a fully functional digital asset manager, not just for uploaded posts images and videos but to store images and videos for future use like MavSocial.

Ila from Branditt

The ideal tool for planning and approving content

We've been using it for over a year and we could't be happier of having such an extremely useful tool! We are so happy we are now supporting Kontentino with feedback on how to make it even better.

Pros

The user interface is pretty easy to use. It's easy to have an overview of what's coming up and the approval activity es great.

Cons

Sometimes we wish we could have all the features for posting content as there is in creator studio from FB, such as polls, etc. Yet I don't know how feasible this is. There are some things to improve in terms of user experience, but with the help of our team we are providing feedback directly to Kontentino and the are very receptive.

Reasons for Choosing Kontentino

Usability, approvals and value for money.

Response from Kontentino

Replied October 2020

Thanks, Ila for your kind words. We would love to provide you more post formats such as the mentioned polls. Unfortunately, Facebook does not provide API for some of the formats. Bo

Alan from Herrero

Excellent for Social Media Management

I´m scheduling a lot of our content through Kontentino and sending it for approval.

Pros

Kontentino is really useful because you can schedule content that you can´t on other platforms: instagram stories, instagram carousels, some twitter videos and some facebook formats. The approval flow is easy to use.

Cons

The interface is not that user friendly, specially on the app.

Reasons for Choosing Kontentino

I use Social Bakers in terms of reporting and community management, wish there was one that could have it all.

Cost and features

Response from Kontentino

Replied January 2020

Thanks a lot, Alan for your feedback. We are planning to improve the user interface and add more functionalities to the mobile app in 2020. You can see our road map here: http://kontentino.com/roadmap Or watch our Livestream where we reveal our plans for 2020. https://www.facebook.com/kontentino/videos/761240394696703/

Zuzana from Future Life

Kontentino my daily helper!

I´m carring about 15 profiles on FB and 5 profile on Instagram. I use Kontentino every single day for planning, preparing creating post on social media profiles.

Pros

My favourite new´s is button schedule all. When me and my colleague prepare content plan for next period, I can push only one button. Perfect.

Cons

I would lide schedule post on instagram in basic version.

Was cheaper than Buffer.

Eva-Maria from Marketingeffekt Ltd.

ma feedback to this tool

in the beginning it was a bit tricky - like always when u get a new tool.... but the handling is coming so fast and the support is always there - so u never have the feeling of beeing alone.... sometimes when u load videos it takes a bit longer but yeah - in this times of worldwideconnection i think its normal - like having rush hour. we are always super informed about latest news and updates. so in summary i would say: its a super tool, if u have to work on this different plattforms. It gives u the possibility of a good organized daily flow.

Pros

i am fan of the customer support. they are very fast and professional. let it flow

Cons

in LinkedIn its not possible to plan videoposts - but the technical team gave us the button 4 videoplaning to have a better overview

Reasons for Choosing Kontentino

4 us - kontentino is the alternative product to other very expensive tools.

Response from Kontentino

Replied January 2020

Thanks, Eva for the kind words. Unfortunately, Scheduling Videos to LinkedIn Personal profiles is not possible because LinkedIn does not provide such API. You can still schedule LinkedIn videos to Company profiles. We are keeping an eye on every LinkedIn API update. So hoping to provide this missing API soon. Bo

A scheduling tool simplifying my every day

With my team we manage 10 social media profiles which without Kontentino would be a mess :) This way we have a great overview over what's happening and can easily cooperate. So thank you!

Pros

The best added value is the simplicity of use. The design of the app actually makes it fun to "work" and supports creativity. I love that Kontentino often releases new features, such as the integration with Creator Studio, that make it even easier and more effective to manage my company's social media channels.

Cons

It occasionally happens that the post doesn't get scheduled on the first try and there are some limitations like the number of photos that can be uploaded at once to LinkedIn but to me they are small things and if there is a problem the customer support replies really quickly, I really enjoy the chat window in the app.

Response from Kontentino

Replied January 2020

Thanks a lot for your feedback. It helps us to build even more valuable and joyful tool for you. Bo

Stephany from FamousGrey

Great customer care and very easy to use!

The team behind Kontentino is great. Their customer centric thinking is a real added value. The tool itself is constantly improving, new features are implanted and it really makes my work easier, it's also more efficient for the client. As well, all feedback and older versions are available and visible, nothing will get lost in emails and exceldocs.

Pros

- It's very easy to use. Clients, copywriters, .. For everybody it's very straight forward - It looks good and professional - There is a good overview of all the pages and the posts - Customer care replies almost directly and always helps you out - The team is willing to think along for future features.

Cons

- There is a delay in the notifications , but this is only 15 minutes.

Juraj from Exponea

Excellent social media solution for companies

Pros

We use Kontentino as a social media publishing tool in Exponea. I like how easy it is to use - it represents a great way for any business to syndicate their content to all the major social networks. When it comes to organizing and executing on your content strategy, you would be hard pressed to find a solution better than Kontentino. The scheduling and integrations make it easy to share your content across channels in order to make sure you increase the reach of your audience. I also appreciate the smooth approval process of the post - from copy creation, graphic design, final approval by management and scheduling.

Cons

Calendar view for multiple social media accounts is much appreciated, since we are using various social media channels.

Lisette from Moddit

Industry: Online Media

De juiste software voor je social media kalenders

Een handige tool me enorm veel voordelen en door een gestroomlijnde workflow tijd te besparen voor het inplannen van social media berichten.

Pros

De functionaliteit om meerdere kalenders in te plannen met berichten en deze vooruit te plannen met de tool Creator Studio vanuit Facebook voor verschillende bedrijven.

Cons

Ik heb nog geen echte nadelen ervaren met Kontentino, ze slagen er namelijk altijd in om Moddit te doen verbazen.

Zuzana from Exponea

Easy to manage & really helpful social media tool in your daily life!

Pros

Kontentino helps us in scheduling posts by our own schedule, setting up times and days as a path to follow. We use Kontentino for creation of the social post and following approval process (creator, translator, manager). I found Kontentino pretty easy to manage - it is well organized and clean to help you schedule all the posts on several platforms. If you need a social media tool - in order to simplify your daily work and obtaining better results & time management, Kontentino is your solution.

Natalia from Pixel Federation

Industry: Computer Games

Great scheduling tool

Pros

Cons

We'd appreciate dark mode and also scheduling 3d posts - which is currently being developed, so looking forward to it :)

Iveta from Veracomp Czech Republic

I vote for Kontentino

I like Kontentino very much. It's easy and nice to use. I like how it looks. You can manage all social networks from one place. Posting is better for me from Kontentino then from a certain social network.

Pros

- Great Customer Support - Nice environment - Easy to use - Good Analytics - Nice look - Useful tools

Cons

I know it is not possible anywhere (Buffer, ...) but it would be great to be able to tag persons directly from Kontentino as there already is an "approved" connection between Kontentino and certain social network.

Reasons for Switching to Kontentino

Kontentino has friendlier environment.

Karla from CV-Online Estonia (CV.ee)

Brilliant customer support!

We have used Kontentino for couple of years now and it is definitely our first choice.

Pros

Software is easy to use and customer service is spot on! Also, you can get really fast answers from the customer support directly from the live chat.

Patrik from AHOiREKLAMA

Great tool

Pros

Useful, clear, fast and friendly support. Great for approving with a client

Cons

A bit complicated publishing posts on Instagram (maybe it will be solved with the new publishing API)

Response from Kontentino

Replied February 2021

Thanks, Peter for your kind words. When it comes to IG scheduling, we should have the API approved in February 2021.

Lea from Leo Express

Great service for social media administration

I have been very satisfied with Kontentino, especially their customer support.

Pros

I really love the customer support experience and the regular updates of the service (recently, gifs have been added).

Cons

I would appreciate the possibility of scheduling post for Instagram

Reasons for Switching to Kontentino

Our external agency for social media used Zoomsphere. We have decided to administrate our social media in-house and switched to Kontentino.

Veronika from VirginCoconut

July 2016

Amazing tool, helped us a lot

We've been using Kontentino for some time now, and it's very user-friendly and effective. It helps us manage our content marketing and communicate efficiently with each other in our company as well as with our clients. Everything is a lot more organised and streamlined now. We are very happy with the tool, and our clients are satisfied with it, too.

Pros

Easy to use, intuitive, efficient, great features for collaboration and communication.

Cons

No cons so far

Alena from Pleva

Industry: Cosmetics

Everything

We use Kontentino for scheduling all FB posts and contests and for analysis of the performance.

Pros

It was very easy to start using Kontentino. Our company switched from a different platform as Kontentino offered more features - creating UTM links, comfort in internal approval process and possibility to change introductory pictures of articles. Support service has been ALWAYS very helpful. Recently we have started to use the analytics function and it has been useful for checking the overall performance of site as well as individual posts.

Cons

From my point of view, the only disadvantage is the impossibility to crop the image for Instagram square directly in Kontentino.

Reasons for Switching to Kontentino

better features in Kontentino - as mentioned before.

Quentin from Médecins du Monde

Easy scheduling

The team is really nice, helpful and responsive.

Pros

The scheduling tool is really powerful and wonderful for collaboration. We did not had time to organise a training but the whole team was easily on board. I want considering to try out other tools but the team ask me to stay on Kontentino.

Price, European company

Response from Kontentino

Replied September 2019

Thanks, Quentin for your kind words. Analytics is definitely something we want to improve in the near future. Please send your ideas and suggestions for improvements to our customer support and I am sure many of them will be implemented.

Lisa from Blue10

Great tool for (internal) social media planning!

Pros

Cons

The analytics & reporting could be improved by adding LinkedIn, and maybe some more specific metrics such as average CTR and average engagement rate.

Response from Kontentino

Replied October 2020

Thanks, Lisa for your kind words ;) We are definitely going to work more on our analytics in Q1 2021 Bo

Susanne from Fingo

Best online platform

Very good. Very helpful people.

Pros

Easy to use Saves a lot of time Good overview

Cons

Not much. I would be very pleased if they expended the tool with a newsletter option where you can use the posts for the content.

Patricia from Pixel Federation

I would recommend this product, Patricia, Pixel Federation

Love this product! It is a great tool to schedule social media posts with calendar overview. Every member of the team (content creator, graphic and lead) has its own rights so collaboration is a piece of cake. We use it for our 6 Facebook pages (TrainStation, Emporea, Diggys Adventure, Galactic Junk League, Seaport and Pixel Federation) with 2 000 000 fans all together. Thanks for help with managing it, Kontentino.

Pros

easy to use, calendar overview, collaboration features, quick support

Cons

none

Kara from Miss Mediosa - Social Media Management

A great option for planning social content

Ability to have clients approve/provide feedback on proposed posts for their social accounts.

Pros

Love all of the features and options! I like being able to use their content calendars for both Facebook and Twitter, and being able to create our own labels ("tags") so that we can easily sort our posts. Great to be able to collect client feedback and/or changes.

Cons

Have ran into a few problems along the way, which we've had to contact Support about each time. Hopefully once all of the kinks are worked out things will run smoothly for us!

Micael from Buzzial

Almost Perfect

We love to work with Kontentino

Pros

It's very easy to use, it's valuable to our clients.

Cons

we are still waiting for the Instagram automatition

Nop

Reasons for Switching to Kontentino

It's much better to the use we need

Dimitri from Dimitri Ribal

Great software - Great Support Team

Pros

I've been using the tool for my clients for two years now thanks to the approval setup.

Cons

Sometimes, I can lose some video assets in my LinkedIn and Twitter scheduling.

Kinga from Brainy Bees

GAMECHANGER!

Kontentino changed our marketing landscape forever.

Pros

Kontentino helped us put our social media management back on track. With amazing scheduling features we don’t need to worry about social media content, also we get clients’ approval in no time. An icing of a cake is analytics feature - simple reports are generated in no time. Kontentino is amazing for collaboration and teamwork!

Cons

It lacks Instagram direct scheduling, but it is only a small detail I would change!

Žaneta from Studio Družba

Happy to work with it

It makes my work smooth and easier. I love that I don't have to communicate with clients through e-mail or some spreadsheet.

Pros

- easy communication with clients - easy communication with colleagues - everything at one place - customer care

Cons

- approving proces with clients (only because of amount of e-mails)

Wikus from Sentient Publishing

Industry: Publishing

It's a great platform, makes social media management so much easier!

Increased productivity, saving time and ease of use.

Pros

It's easy, fast and simple to manage multiple social media accounts across different brands. Scheduling is a breeze and the tool saves a lot of time, which gives me more time to concentrate on design and content and less time struggling with Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / LinkedIn platforms.

Cons

One thing that's a bit of a hassle is having to do Instagram posts from my mobile phone instead of from Kontentino itself.

Charlotte from Lottle

Easy to use, effective, fantastic customer service

It means we can do our job! A good CMS is at the heart of every content marketing agency: Konentino keeps us running and helps keep our clients delighted with their social content.

Pros

The visual calendar layout, and wonderfully simple client proofing process. The library of assets. The ease of reposting. The ability to preview posts as you're creating them. Their customer service is a total dream. Kontentino is by far the best content management system I've ever used.

Cons

No Instagram automation yet plus brands' multiple social channels are viewed as separate accounts, rather than alternate strands of the same brand's activity, so there's no connection between content plans if they're on different channels. It would also be great to have a mobile app where you can reschedule, as well as just post/review posts for the day but I'm sounding greedy!

Love it!

Pros

easy to use, perfect client service, good value for money :)) making my life a lot easier

Cons

can't think of any right now, so deal with it :D

Thomas from Self Employed

Straight forward

Really good adn easy to use

Pros

The feature gives you such an easy way to implement all your socials in one platform. This overview gives you the balance you need to be a better marketeer or social media implementer. It is convenient to use and easy to learn.

Cons

There is only one problem we came across. The fact that kontentino doesn't always place the socials on Instagram. This, to be honest, really discomforts the case. However, it is only one of the platforms, it is one of the most frequently used. So if Kontentino would fix that bug, they would get the maximum rating from me.

Response from Kontentino

Replied February 2021

Thanks, Thomas for the review. When it comes to issues with Instagram posting. I assume you meant that it you have to do it semi-automatically via our mobile app. The good news is that we are going to have Instagram direct scheduling in march 2021. Bo

Petra from 01Marhetinghouse

Kontentino is easy ;-)

I use Kontentino on daily bases. It helps me keep my clients happy and my workflow smooth.

Pros

It's very easy and very intuitive to use Kontentino.

Cons

When to people work on same post at the same time, only one update will save to the post. So sometimes you have to update your changes again.

Michal from Triad Advertising

July 2016

Very effective tool for content management and planning with user friendly interface for everyone.

I'm using kontentino every day for management of mulitple brand facebook and instagram accounts. First thing I've noticed is that it is very straightforward and easy to use. Not only for me, but also for my clients for feedbacking my posts and then for my colleagues for internal approving and reworking graphics or creative in general.

Pros

- Simple design - User friendly interface - Assigning content for reworking or internal approving - No need to explain clients how to use it - Incorporation of latest Facebook formats: 360 photos, Carousels, Website clicks ads and so on - Available inspirations for posts

Cons

That it doesn't incorporate statistics or analytics. But maybe that's not the aim of creators at all. Sometimes its better to focuse on one thing and do it good.

Beverley from Social Media With Beverley Theresa

Great tool for scheduling and managing social media

Pros

One of the main reasons I liked Kontentino so much was the fact that it was so simple and easy to use. It didn't have any extra features that I wouldn't use. Customer service was amazing and responded to me quickly.

Cons

No direct publishing to Instagram. This was one of the main considerations I had to take into account when it came down to subscribing. I do post a lot of single images so I was disappointed that direct scheduling wasn't available. I know it's not Kontentino's fault and direct scheduling will be available eventually, but I save so much time with direct scheduling!

Eri from CORWIN

Pros

Very user-friendly tool and even a first-time user knows how to work in it within few minutes. What I learnt (and is the best thing) their support team is absolutely great and very friendly. Do not hesitate to contact them, they are great :-)

Cons

Opportunity to send the preview of the draft post to the colleagues that are not in Kontentino is what I miss the most.

Frédérique from Človek v ohrození, n.o.

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Great help with social media

We are using Kontentino for out Instagram account and it has been a great help. Best scheduling software

Pros

The intuitive interface and funky aspecta.

Cons

It took a bit of time to understand all functionalities, but I don't see that as a con.

Ebe from Social Media Hulp

Great platform, fast workflow

Pros

The platform is easy to use and very intuïtive. If something is not working properly or needs an update, you just have to give a shoutout to one of the members of the Kontentino team and the issue is solved in minutes :)

Joaquin Manuel from Detalles y Eventos la Cuchara

A very good quality/price relation produc

I'm very satisfied with it and their customer support.

Pros

Easy of use, excellent support team, they speaks Spanish also. Lot of howtos about ussage.

Cons

More automation on Instagram, some posts has to be finally uploaded using a smartphone.

Price

Jyothish from WaveMaker, Inc.

We chose Kontentino because we wanted a Social Media Management Platform with Workflows

A really good social media management tool which features content workflow. Go for it if you work as a team for social media scheduling and content management.

Pros

Kontentino features proper workflows and content management option which is absent in most social media management tools in the market.

Cons

Sometimes you can get confused with the workflow especially in case of post rejection workflows.

Scott from FIVE AND TWO GLOBAL INITIATIVES

Great for non-profits!!!

Pros

It is very user friendly, they customer service department are very helpful. It is a wonderful tool for planning and managing social media accounts.

Cons

There is very little I don't like about the software. I am looking forward to seeing how the analytics work as they roll those out and have appreciated the responsiveness of the staff when I have had any issues at all.

Jay from Two Ladders LLC

Our experience has been great thus far! The product is a direct reflection of their dedicated team.

Pros

The team at Kontentino make customer service a priority. Prior to joining their platform, they took every opportunity to address any questions or concerns we had with the humility to understand our perspective and situation. On several occasions, they went out of their way to ensure that our experience remained satisfactory. In addition, Kontentino has streamlined our content scheduling and client collaboration processes. Across the board, this platform provides unmatched ease of use and benefits towards our social media workflow.

Cons

The current state of the app and analytics features. However, we are aware that these are in their rudimentary phase and will be further developed.