Kontentino Software Reviews

Kontentino Software Reviews

Find out more:

Find out more:

• icon"We have been using Kontentino for more than a year and so far this is very useful for us. Support is great, quick and very helpful."
  • icon"Very user-friendly tool and even a first-time user knows how to work in it within few minutes. What I learnt (and is the best thing) their support team is absolutely great and very friendly."
  • icon"Excellent Customer Support. Good way to integrate all the people working on a project (designers, client, admins)."
  • icon"Function to tag people and companies on LinkedIn is missing now."
  • icon"The bugs in my account made me wonder if I was the only who experienced these problems, as minor as they may be."
  • icon"From my point of view, the only disadvantage is the impossibility to crop the image for Instagram square directly in Kontentino."

Browse all Kontentino Reviews

• Have you used Kontentino and would like to share your experience with others?

Valerija

Absolutely unique platform for quality, if you want a serious Social Media work with clients

Increase in quality, engagement, organic number of followers.

Pros

I have tested almost all platforms that you can find on the web, as I'm working online from 1999. There are some great solutions for publishing and also analysis, tracking, really great solutions. And they are famous too. But when it comes to the crucial phase of preparing for Social Media, like content creation and planning, Kontentino is unique. You can save your ideas, work on them, reuse what you've already done, you can even translate through Kontentino for the international brands. You can check with your team every step (defined perfectly), like content creator, graphic designer, who is collaborating with the team. All the features are wonderful. You can add the logo and place it on the image in Kontentino. You can have albums, categories, tags, plan your budget, get the approval. It's incredible the list of features you can choose from and make your own "formula" for work, documenting every step of the process. It's for serious work and serious results. My secret "check up" with Kontentino is when I have a client that loves to be organized, love perfectionism and diligence, I know that the last step, the ability to make right decisions is there, as well as 99% for success! You can use it for Twitter (I've started with), Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google+ and Pinterest. And last but not least, the support is fantastic! This platform comes from the experience and is the Solution for your needs when it comes to working with clients! That's why it's so good.

Cons

Just one thing that I can say I don't like and I have asked if possible to get it better. I'd like to be able to organize my albums better. Like having options to name it in numeric order and by category also.

Fantastic Social Media Manager

A vital part of any experience for us is good customer service, and the staff are so friendly and helpful at all times. I love that in tech support chats we can use gifs and emoticons - it just sets such a wonderful tone. Great service and excellent price for this tool - price is especially important to us as a charity.

Pros

I love Kontentino's calendar system and how easy it is to use. We don't have a lot of time to mess around with complex systems when posting to our social media networks, and Kontentino makes it so easy to do in a very visual way. One of the largest positives for me is being able to quickly duplicate posts onto other social media platforms without messing around with them, just a few clicks and you're done! Adding Kontentino into our workflows has been really easy and actually saves us time and effort. There's lots of features that are available that I look forward to using, such as insights and reporting. Kontentino gets the brilliant basics correct so well, which is the most important thing: being able to schedule posts, upload multiple photos (and save them on their own galleries), and being able to set up other users so we can work collaboratively.

Cons

Nothing - there's no changes from us and it does exactly what we want to. At anytime where I've been unsure if there's a feature missing or I can't find, the staff have always been on hand to help me.

Reasons for choosing Kontentino

The price, third party recommendation, free trial.

Başak

October 2022

Perfect collaboration tool developed for social media campaign management

Pros

Kontentino is a highly customizable collaboration platform that is specifically designed for social media campaign management.

Cons

Kontentino needs to increase the minber of their supported platforma with especially local ones.

Mads

March 2022

Snapshot of the future

Our small team is better off using Kontentino to keep track of all digital content

Pros

I can see all of our upcoming posts in a calendar view and can find holes in content easily.

Cons

Functionality between phone and desktop isn’t perfect.

Mandy

Kontentino User Review

To date I’m happy with the product. Need time to take advantage of free trials to evaluate add-ons eg reporting tools.

Pros

Kontentino helps us craft social post ideas for our clients and collaborate as a team. It’s perfect for getting approval from clients - not only an insurance requirement but peace of mind we’re getting the right message across on their behalf.

Cons

Some issues connecting accounts that have now been rectified by Kontentino support.

Reasons for switching to Kontentino

More features & easier to set up. Cost.

Response from Kontentino

Thanks a lot, Mandy for your kind feedback. We are launching many updates in add-ons this fall. I am sure it will be super helpful to you. Bo

Replied August 2021

Great planning tool

We use the app for 2 Facebook accounts and Linkedin internally in the company and we are totally satisfied. Everything works perfect and in case there is any problem, Support team ia always ready to help you.

Pros

We have been using Kontentino for more than a year and so far this is very useful for us. Support is great, quick and very helpful!

Cons

There is still missing a proper mobile app with complete funcionality and maybe other plans could be introduced (more users but less accounts).

Reasons for choosing Kontentino

Available options and price - quality ratio was perfect fo us. Moreover, Support was helpful and respondive from the beginning.

Response from Kontentino

Thanks a lot for the kind words ;) Please ask our support for early access to new version of our Mobile app with planning functionalities (not only workflow). If there is no plan fitting your needs please also suggest this to our support. They might find a solution for you. Best!

Replied June 2020

Tania

December 2021

The Only Full Solution We Found For LinkedIn

Automated a lot of our menial tasks and client chasing, allowing us to focus more on strategy.

Pros

It's the only platform at this time that schedules videos on LinkedIn and can tag company profiles. It has sped up client approval time drastically. The time our team spends on posting for clients has been reduced by a significant amount. The limited client access for approval is nifty and the fact that they cannot view the internal team comments on the posts. The support instant chat is very much instant.

Cons

We're awaiting the LinkedIn reporting tool to go live. This will unlock new levels of this incredible platform.

Reasons for choosing Kontentino

It offered features that the other platforms don't yet. These schedulers are only limited by the LinkedIn API. Kontentino seems to remain at the forefront of features.

Heinrich

June 2022

I like it

Pros

We are a fast growing fitness company with many studios. Every week we are getting bigger and bigger. So we need a tool to post fitness-articles to the facebook of all our studios. Its easy to plan them into different groups and easy to put new studios in our posting plan

Cons

At the moment i am totally satisfied with kontentino

Unlimited social media profiles

Reasons for switching to Kontentino

Because we are growing faster and faster. So I needed a tool with unlimited accounts. So I dont have to change business plans every time

Lara

Industry: Food Production

March 2022

Super helpful for social media management

Pros

Planning content with calendar view and easily getting client feedback and or approval

Cons

Being able to plan content ideas in a calendar view (and export in pdf the idea canvas) and transposing them into posting calendar when needed

Reasons for choosing Kontentino

Price, user experience, reviews, approval process

Reasons for switching to Kontentino

I found it more user-friendly and I liked the approval process of posts with clients

Muhammed Zeki

Kontentino critique

Pros

it is functional app. Client approl time is so fast.

Cons

Honestly, nothing. Suppot team is a bit slow.

October 2022

Un excelente software de seguimiento de tus redes sociales

Pros

Es un gran ahorrador de tiempo a la hora de administrar que se publica en tus redes sociales.

Cons

Su interfaz suele ser confusa en algunas ocasiones, generando que al principio pueda ser un poco complejo dependiendo de tu exeperiencia.

Abigail

Industry: Architecture & Planning

Interesting Social Media Management tool with Budget Allocation Options

I created and scheduled my first post to Facebook and set it to go out at 10:15am, however at 10:18am, it still read 'scheduled', on looking at it I realized that the time zone was set to Pacific Midway Rather than EAT. Fixing it wasn't really a problem, however, there isn't a way to automatically change the time zone to each SM profile or 'channel' as it's called on Kontentino. To change the time zone, I'll have to go to each channel and change the time zones individually, which is worrying as I work with numerous clients and I manage their Facebook, twitter, LinkedIn etc. It would be a hassle to do that individually. I contacted them and Bo the CEO said the time zone should automatically set to my location, however, he would get the developers to look into it. I'm not sure if they fixed it as I'd already set it manually, but the quick response was a definite plus. Another feature I had issues with was the fact that unlike Hootsuite, Buffer, and CoSchedule, I couldn't select multiple channels and send a post to them automatically. This meant that I had to create a post in one channel e.g. Facebook, copy the post and then select another channel e.g. Twitter, and paste it there. It would have been easier to be able to select them at once and make the post. Posts on a channel can be 'grouped' or placed into a "content plan" e.g. I can create a content plan for December 2016, for holidays, for a specific product etc. It is easy to clone the content plan on a Facebook channel to another Facebook channel. However, my account for some reason didn't give me the option to clone to twitter. Bo said there was a bug in my account and it would be fixed. I have no doubts that it would. There are several features that make Kontentino standout from the crowd, such as its collaboration and planning abilities. Kontentino allows you to keep images and assets for inspiration. I also love its collaboration feature as it allows you to work with your client or your team at every state of your social campaign. And when your post is ready, Kontentino allows you to send it to your client for approval or to Facebook/twitter. Another MAJOR feature is the ability to allocate budget to the post to keep track of expenses, such as the budget for boosted posts as well as any other expense the campaign would incur. This is good because it lets you evenly spread your client budget before the campaign/posts go live.

Pros

The Inspiration feature The Collaboration feature The Budget Allocation feature

Cons

The bugs in my account made me wonder if I was the only who experienced these problems, as minor as they may be. I wish the Albums feature could serve as a fully functional digital asset manager, not just for uploaded posts images and videos but to store images and videos for future use like MavSocial.

Ellen

Very kontent!

I've been using Kontentino for a couple of years now and it made my life, and that of my colleagues, a lot easier.

Pros

It helped organised an entire team on one client and content plan. No needless or lost e-mails anymore. All your assets on one place where-ever you are. A real time saver too! Btw, fabulous customer service that is really focused on making a good product that works for everyone.

Cons

It's hard to find something that I dislike about Kontentino. Whenever there's an issue or something, there's always someone who's there to help me out.

Reasons for switching to Kontentino

Because it's easier to have everything in one place. No more miscommunications, no more problems with assets etc.

Ila

The ideal tool for planning and approving content

We've been using it for over a year and we could't be happier of having such an extremely useful tool! We are so happy we are now supporting Kontentino with feedback on how to make it even better.

Pros

The user interface is pretty easy to use. It's easy to have an overview of what's coming up and the approval activity es great.

Cons

Sometimes we wish we could have all the features for posting content as there is in creator studio from FB, such as polls, etc. Yet I don't know how feasible this is. There are some things to improve in terms of user experience, but with the help of our team we are providing feedback directly to Kontentino and the are very receptive.

Reasons for choosing Kontentino

Usability, approvals and value for money.

Response from Kontentino

Thanks, Ila for your kind words. We would love to provide you more post formats such as the mentioned polls. Unfortunately, Facebook does not provide API for some of the formats. Bo

Replied October 2020

Egidio

June 2022

Excellent platform for managing social publishing plans

Pros

The management flow of the editorial plan and approval processes, both within the team and towards customers, is really very interesting. Also excellent in managing tasks for graphic designers, photographers, etc.

Cons

The UI should be improved. However, the development team often releases improvements, so I think it will improve over time

Reasons for choosing Kontentino

Because it is one of the few that allows you to set up a workflow in a simple way

Alan

Excellent for Social Media Management

I´m scheduling a lot of our content through Kontentino and sending it for approval.

Pros

Kontentino is really useful because you can schedule content that you can´t on other platforms: instagram stories, instagram carousels, some twitter videos and some facebook formats. The approval flow is easy to use.

Cons

The interface is not that user friendly, specially on the app.

Reasons for choosing Kontentino

I use Social Bakers in terms of reporting and community management, wish there was one that could have it all.

Cost and features

Response from Kontentino

Thanks a lot, Alan for your feedback. We are planning to improve the user interface and add more functionalities to the mobile app in 2020. You can see our road map here: http://kontentino.com/roadmap Or watch our Livestream where we reveal our plans for 2020. https://www.facebook.com/kontentino/videos/761240394696703/

Replied January 2020