• Pros

• "It's very easy and very intuitive to use Kontentino."

• "It's very easy to use, it's valuable to our clients."

• "i am fan of the customer support. they are very fast and professional. let it flow"

• Cons

• "The analytics part is nice but it would be interesting to have something more developed and professional. We are ready to pay a little bit more per month to have access to better analytics. "

• "The first impression is not as intuitive, however you'll learn how to work with the tool pretty quickly. And there is also really helpful support, which can help you."

• "It lacks Instagram direct scheduling, but it is only a small detail I would change!"

Browse Kontentino Reviews

Valerija from YURA BORZOI Editore

Absolutely unique platform for quality, if you want a serious Social Media work with clients

Increase in quality, engagement, organic number of followers.

Pros

I have tested almost all platforms that you can find on the web, as I'm working online from 1999. There are some great solutions for publishing and also analysis, tracking, really great solutions. And they are famous too. But when it comes to the crucial phase of preparing for Social Media, like content creation and planning, Kontentino is unique. You can save your ideas, work on them, reuse what you've already done, you can even translate through Kontentino for the international brands. You can check with your team every step (defined perfectly), like content creator, graphic designer, who is collaborating with the team. All the features are wonderful. You can add the logo and place it on the image in Kontentino. You can have albums, categories, tags, plan your budget, get the approval. It's incredible the list of features you can choose from and make your own "formula" for work, documenting every step of the process. It's for serious work and serious results. My secret "check up" with Kontentino is when I have a client that loves to be organized, love perfectionism and diligence, I know that the last step, the ability to make right decisions is there, as well as 99% for success! You can use it for Twitter (I've started with), Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google+ and Pinterest. And last but not least, the support is fantastic! This platform comes from the experience and is the Solution for your needs when it comes to working with clients! That's why it's so good.

Cons

Just one thing that I can say I don't like and I have asked if possible to get it better. I'd like to be able to organize my albums better. Like having options to name it in numeric order and by category also.

Katerina from Financial Group

Great UI

Pros

It's easy to use. Works better that Hootsuite or Sproutsocial in tagging and preparing the preview of a post. I'm keen on the layout, it's easier for orientaton than similar tools. The customer support is always ready to help and very proactive.

Cons

I am missing the analytics for Twitter and LinkedIn, which could be hopefully introduced in 2020.

Reasons for Choosing Kontentino

Easier to use. Preview is nicer. More options when preparing the post (uploading more photos, tagging). The customer support is always there ready to help.

Response from Kontentino

Replied January 2020

Thanks a lot for the feedback Katerina. Improving analytics and adding more channels into it is one of our priorities for the first half of 2020. You can keep track of the progress on our public roadmap. http://kontentino.com/roadmap Bo

Alena from Pleva

Industry: Cosmetics

Everything

We use Kontentino for scheduling all FB posts and contests and for analysis of the performance.

Pros

It was very easy to start using Kontentino. Our company switched from a different platform as Kontentino offered more features - creating UTM links, comfort in internal approval process and possibility to change introductory pictures of articles. Support service has been ALWAYS very helpful. Recently we have started to use the analytics function and it has been useful for checking the overall performance of site as well as individual posts.

Cons

From my point of view, the only disadvantage is the impossibility to crop the image for Instagram square directly in Kontentino.

Cheng from Belimo

The response in the chat room is fast.

Pros

1/ The calendar planning is good and it help you to plan for the post. 2/ The album function is good as well.

Cons

1/ time zone (we always need to adjust the time zone) 2/ @ function to tag people is missing now. In order to do so, you need to go to the facebook/ linkedin directly to put the post.

Iveta from Veracomp Czech Republic

I vote for Kontentino

I like Kontentino very much. It's easy and nice to use. I like how it looks. You can manage all social networks from one place. Posting is better for me from Kontentino then from a certain social network.

Pros

- Great Customer Support - Nice environment - Easy to use - Good Analytics - Nice look - Useful tools

Cons

I know it is not possible anywhere (Buffer, ...) but it would be great to be able to tag persons directly from Kontentino as there already is an "approved" connection between Kontentino and certain social network.

Alan from Herrero

Excellent for Social Media Management

I´m scheduling a lot of our content through Kontentino and sending it for approval.

Pros

Kontentino is really useful because you can schedule content that you can´t on other platforms: instagram stories, instagram carousels, some twitter videos and some facebook formats. The approval flow is easy to use.

Cons

The interface is not that user friendly, specially on the app.

Reasons for Choosing Kontentino

I use Social Bakers in terms of reporting and community management, wish there was one that could have it all.

Response from Kontentino

Replied January 2020

Thanks a lot, Alan for your feedback. We are planning to improve the user interface and add more functionalities to the mobile app in 2020. You can see our road map here: http://kontentino.com/roadmap Or watch our Livestream where we reveal our plans for 2020. https://www.facebook.com/kontentino/videos/761240394696703/

Eva-Maria from Marketingeffekt Ltd.

ma feedback to this tool

in the beginning it was a bit tricky - like always when u get a new tool.... but the handling is coming so fast and the support is always there - so u never have the feeling of beeing alone.... sometimes when u load videos it takes a bit longer but yeah - in this times of worldwideconnection i think its normal - like having rush hour. we are always super informed about latest news and updates. so in summary i would say: its a super tool, if u have to work on this different plattforms. It gives u the possibility of a good organized daily flow.

Pros

Cons

in LinkedIn its not possible to plan videoposts - but the technical team gave us the button 4 videoplaning to have a better overview

Reasons for Choosing Kontentino

4 us - kontentino is the alternative product to other very expensive tools.

Response from Kontentino

Replied January 2020

Thanks, Eva for the kind words. Unfortunately, Scheduling Videos to LinkedIn Personal profiles is not possible because LinkedIn does not provide such API. You can still schedule LinkedIn videos to Company profiles. We are keeping an eye on every LinkedIn API update. So hoping to provide this missing API soon. Bo

Micael from Buzzial

Almost Perfect

We love to work with Kontentino

Pros

It's very easy to use, it's valuable to our clients.

Cons

we are still waiting for the Instagram automatition

Nop

Petra from 01Marhetinghouse

Kontentino is easy ;-)

I use Kontentino on daily bases. It helps me keep my clients happy and my workflow smooth.

Pros

It's very easy and very intuitive to use Kontentino.

Cons

When to people work on same post at the same time, only one update will save to the post. So sometimes you have to update your changes again.

Frédérique from Človek v ohrození, n.o.

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Great help with social media

We are using Kontentino for out Instagram account and it has been a great help. Best scheduling software

Pros

The intuitive interface and funky aspecta.

Cons

It took a bit of time to understand all functionalities, but I don't see that as a con.

Abigail from E.D.G. & Atelier

Industry: Architecture & Planning

Interesting Social Media Management tool with Budget Allocation Options

I created and scheduled my first post to Facebook and set it to go out at 10:15am, however at 10:18am, it still read 'scheduled', on looking at it I realized that the time zone was set to Pacific Midway Rather than EAT. Fixing it wasn't really a problem, however, there isn't a way to automatically change the time zone to each SM profile or 'channel' as it's called on Kontentino. To change the time zone, I'll have to go to each channel and change the time zones individually, which is worrying as I work with numerous clients and I manage their Facebook, twitter, LinkedIn etc. It would be a hassle to do that individually. I contacted them and Bo the CEO said the time zone should automatically set to my location, however, he would get the developers to look into it. I'm not sure if they fixed it as I'd already set it manually, but the quick response was a definite plus. Another feature I had issues with was the fact that unlike Hootsuite, Buffer, and CoSchedule, I couldn't select multiple channels and send a post to them automatically. This meant that I had to create a post in one channel e.g. Facebook, copy the post and then select another channel e.g. Twitter, and paste it there. It would have been easier to be able to select them at once and make the post. Posts on a channel can be 'grouped' or placed into a "content plan" e.g. I can create a content plan for December 2016, for holidays, for a specific product etc. It is easy to clone the content plan on a Facebook channel to another Facebook channel. However, my account for some reason didn't give me the option to clone to twitter. Bo said there was a bug in my account and it would be fixed. I have no doubts that it would. There are several features that make Kontentino standout from the crowd, such as its collaboration and planning abilities. Kontentino allows you to keep images and assets for inspiration. I also love its collaboration feature as it allows you to work with your client or your team at every state of your social campaign. And when your post is ready, Kontentino allows you to send it to your client for approval or to Facebook/twitter. Another MAJOR feature is the ability to allocate budget to the post to keep track of expenses, such as the budget for boosted posts as well as any other expense the campaign would incur. This is good because it lets you evenly spread your client budget before the campaign/posts go live.

Pros

The Inspiration feature The Collaboration feature The Budget Allocation feature

Cons

The bugs in my account made me wonder if I was the only who experienced these problems, as minor as they may be. I wish the Albums feature could serve as a fully functional digital asset manager, not just for uploaded posts images and videos but to store images and videos for future use like MavSocial.

A scheduling tool simplifying my every day

With my team we manage 10 social media profiles which without Kontentino would be a mess :) This way we have a great overview over what's happening and can easily cooperate. So thank you!

Pros

The best added value is the simplicity of use. The design of the app actually makes it fun to "work" and supports creativity. I love that Kontentino often releases new features, such as the integration with Creator Studio, that make it even easier and more effective to manage my company's social media channels.

Cons

It occasionally happens that the post doesn't get scheduled on the first try and there are some limitations like the number of photos that can be uploaded at once to LinkedIn but to me they are small things and if there is a problem the customer support replies really quickly, I really enjoy the chat window in the app.

Response from Kontentino

Replied January 2020

Thanks a lot for your feedback. It helps us to build even more valuable and joyful tool for you. Bo

Stephany from FamousGrey

Great customer care and very easy to use!

The team behind Kontentino is great. Their customer centric thinking is a real added value. The tool itself is constantly improving, new features are implanted and it really makes my work easier, it's also more efficient for the client. As well, all feedback and older versions are available and visible, nothing will get lost in emails and exceldocs.

Pros

- It's very easy to use. Clients, copywriters, .. For everybody it's very straight forward - It looks good and professional - There is a good overview of all the pages and the posts - Customer care replies almost directly and always helps you out - The team is willing to think along for future features.

Cons

- There is a delay in the notifications , but this is only 15 minutes.

Juraj from Exponea

Excellent social media solution for companies

Pros

We use Kontentino as a social media publishing tool in Exponea. I like how easy it is to use - it represents a great way for any business to syndicate their content to all the major social networks. When it comes to organizing and executing on your content strategy, you would be hard pressed to find a solution better than Kontentino. The scheduling and integrations make it easy to share your content across channels in order to make sure you increase the reach of your audience. I also appreciate the smooth approval process of the post - from copy creation, graphic design, final approval by management and scheduling.

Cons

Calendar view for multiple social media accounts is much appreciated, since we are using various social media channels.

Zuzana from Exponea

Easy to manage & really helpful social media tool in your daily life!

Pros

Kontentino helps us in scheduling posts by our own schedule, setting up times and days as a path to follow. We use Kontentino for creation of the social post and following approval process (creator, translator, manager). I found Kontentino pretty easy to manage - it is well organized and clean to help you schedule all the posts on several platforms. If you need a social media tool - in order to simplify your daily work and obtaining better results & time management, Kontentino is your solution.

Veronika from VirginCoconut

July 2016

Amazing tool, helped us a lot

We've been using Kontentino for some time now, and it's very user-friendly and effective. It helps us manage our content marketing and communicate efficiently with each other in our company as well as with our clients. Everything is a lot more organised and streamlined now. We are very happy with the tool, and our clients are satisfied with it, too.

Pros

Easy to use, intuitive, efficient, great features for collaboration and communication.

Cons

No cons so far

Patricia from Pixel Federation

I would recommend this product, Patricia, Pixel Federation

Love this product! It is a great tool to schedule social media posts with calendar overview. Every member of the team (content creator, graphic and lead) has its own rights so collaboration is a piece of cake. We use it for our 6 Facebook pages (TrainStation, Emporea, Diggys Adventure, Galactic Junk League, Seaport and Pixel Federation) with 2 000 000 fans all together. Thanks for help with managing it, Kontentino.

Pros

easy to use, calendar overview, collaboration features, quick support

Cons

none

Quentin from Médecins du Monde

Easy scheduling

The team is really nice, helpful and responsive.

Pros

The scheduling tool is really powerful and wonderful for collaboration. We did not had time to organise a training but the whole team was easily on board. I want considering to try out other tools but the team ask me to stay on Kontentino.

Price, European company

Response from Kontentino

Replied September 2019

Thanks, Quentin for your kind words. Analytics is definitely something we want to improve in the near future. Please send your ideas and suggestions for improvements to our customer support and I am sure many of them will be implemented.

Kara from Miss Mediosa - Social Media Management

A great option for planning social content

Ability to have clients approve/provide feedback on proposed posts for their social accounts.

Pros

Love all of the features and options! I like being able to use their content calendars for both Facebook and Twitter, and being able to create our own labels ("tags") so that we can easily sort our posts. Great to be able to collect client feedback and/or changes.

Cons

Have ran into a few problems along the way, which we've had to contact Support about each time. Hopefully once all of the kinks are worked out things will run smoothly for us!

Kinga from Brainy Bees

GAMECHANGER!

Kontentino changed our marketing landscape forever.

Pros

Kontentino helped us put our social media management back on track. With amazing scheduling features we don’t need to worry about social media content, also we get clients’ approval in no time. An icing of a cake is analytics feature - simple reports are generated in no time. Kontentino is amazing for collaboration and teamwork!

Wikus from Sentient Publishing

Industry: Publishing

It's a great platform, makes social media management so much easier!

Increased productivity, saving time and ease of use.

Pros

It's easy, fast and simple to manage multiple social media accounts across different brands. Scheduling is a breeze and the tool saves a lot of time, which gives me more time to concentrate on design and content and less time struggling with Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / LinkedIn platforms.

Cons

One thing that's a bit of a hassle is having to do Instagram posts from my mobile phone instead of from Kontentino itself.

Charlotte from Lottle

Easy to use, effective, fantastic customer service

It means we can do our job! A good CMS is at the heart of every content marketing agency: Konentino keeps us running and helps keep our clients delighted with their social content.

Pros

The visual calendar layout, and wonderfully simple client proofing process. The library of assets. The ease of reposting. The ability to preview posts as you're creating them. Their customer service is a total dream. Kontentino is by far the best content management system I've ever used.

Cons

No Instagram automation yet plus brands' multiple social channels are viewed as separate accounts, rather than alternate strands of the same brand's activity, so there's no connection between content plans if they're on different channels. It would also be great to have a mobile app where you can reschedule, as well as just post/review posts for the day but I'm sounding greedy!

Love it!

Pros

easy to use, perfect client service, good value for money :)) making my life a lot easier

Cons

can't think of any right now, so deal with it :D

Michal from Triad Advertising

July 2016

Very effective tool for content management and planning with user friendly interface for everyone.

I'm using kontentino every day for management of mulitple brand facebook and instagram accounts. First thing I've noticed is that it is very straightforward and easy to use. Not only for me, but also for my clients for feedbacking my posts and then for my colleagues for internal approving and reworking graphics or creative in general.

Pros

- Simple design - User friendly interface - Assigning content for reworking or internal approving - No need to explain clients how to use it - Incorporation of latest Facebook formats: 360 photos, Carousels, Website clicks ads and so on - Available inspirations for posts

Cons

That it doesn't incorporate statistics or analytics. But maybe that's not the aim of creators at all. Sometimes its better to focuse on one thing and do it good.

Beverley from Social Media With Beverley Theresa

Great tool for scheduling and managing social media

Pros

One of the main reasons I liked Kontentino so much was the fact that it was so simple and easy to use. It didn't have any extra features that I wouldn't use. Customer service was amazing and responded to me quickly.

Cons

No direct publishing to Instagram. This was one of the main considerations I had to take into account when it came down to subscribing. I do post a lot of single images so I was disappointed that direct scheduling wasn't available. I know it's not Kontentino's fault and direct scheduling will be available eventually, but I save so much time with direct scheduling!

Ebe from Social Media Hulp

Great platform, fast workflow

Pros

The platform is easy to use and very intuïtive. If something is not working properly or needs an update, you just have to give a shoutout to one of the members of the Kontentino team and the issue is solved in minutes :)

Jyothish from WaveMaker, Inc.

We chose Kontentino because we wanted a Social Media Management Platform with Workflows

A really good social media management tool which features content workflow. Go for it if you work as a team for social media scheduling and content management.

Pros

Kontentino features proper workflows and content management option which is absent in most social media management tools in the market.

Cons

Sometimes you can get confused with the workflow especially in case of post rejection workflows.

Scott from FIVE AND TWO GLOBAL INITIATIVES

Great for non-profits!!!

Pros

It is very user friendly, they customer service department are very helpful. It is a wonderful tool for planning and managing social media accounts.

Cons

There is very little I don't like about the software. I am looking forward to seeing how the analytics work as they roll those out and have appreciated the responsiveness of the staff when I have had any issues at all.

Jay from Two Ladders LLC

Our experience has been great thus far! The product is a direct reflection of their dedicated team.

Pros

The team at Kontentino make customer service a priority. Prior to joining their platform, they took every opportunity to address any questions or concerns we had with the humility to understand our perspective and situation. On several occasions, they went out of their way to ensure that our experience remained satisfactory. In addition, Kontentino has streamlined our content scheduling and client collaboration processes. Across the board, this platform provides unmatched ease of use and benefits towards our social media workflow.

Cons

The current state of the app and analytics features. However, we are aware that these are in their rudimentary phase and will be further developed.

Joaquin Manuel from Detalles y Eventos la Cuchara

A very good quality/price relation produc

I'm very satisfied with it and their customer support.

Pros

Easy of use, excellent support team, they speaks Spanish also. Lot of howtos about ussage.

Cons

More automation on Instagram, some posts has to be finally uploaded using a smartphone.

Price

Karolina from Triad Advertising

Best Social Media Tool Ever

I work with Kontentino everyday and it has pretty much everything a social media manager needs. Creating content, approving it with clients, posting etc. You can see posts as they are planned in the calendar, you can manage them in bulk, you can use tags so posts throughout your content plans can be found very easily. Priceless!

Pros

pretty much everything

Cons

can't think of any right now

Real Help to simplify your social media approval workflow

Pros

It is very intuitive to work for all the stakeholders involved in the approval of a brands social media plan. Very easy to integrate everyone, and collaborate in the development of the plan and its publication. Also, very good support team.

Cons

We are very pleased with the usage so far

Melvin from Social Brothers

Saves a lot of time and is really easy to use

Pros

As stated before, it saves a lot of time and is really easy to use. We have several customers which need a couple of posts per week and we can work very efficiently with Kontentino. A lot of very useful features. We look forward to using Kontentino while it continues to improve!

Alan from Triad Advertising

Simplicity is the answer

Simple, clean, precise and without any bugs (so far)! And goddamn the customer service is just incredible. If youre still using excel sheets and ppts i feel bad for you.

great software for anyone managing social media account

Great, not willing to change anytime soon

Pros

I like that it has a calendar and grid and that you can send your posts to your client for approval and then can post them all from just one place.

Cons

price and not being able to auto post to instagram

Maru from Grappastudio

July 2016

Simple and perfect for planning posts

Kontentino is the first tool, which is really simple. I do not need excel sheets and word documents anymore. Thats lovely!

Love working with Kontentino!

Kontentino is a great tool for contentdistribution. Especially when you'e looking for a approval system...

Pros

When you ask for a feature request, Kontentino gets into in immediately...

Cons

Nothing really... My collegues and me like using it...

Dominika from Triad CZ

July 2016

Kontenino is dynamic and responds to users' inputs.

If I could choose working with Kontentino over any other program, I would chose Kontentino every single time. Not only it is already very intuitive, but the customer support is great and you can see it`s changing dynamically with new features.

Carolina from Lisbon Data Science Academy

Kontentino saved my life in social media management

Time to work on strategy, instead of doing excel sheets or something counterintuitive.

Pros

The ability that my clients (and team) can easily view content, approve or comment it. It's really easy to use. Plus, I can easily copy or move posts between accounts and channels. I've never seen something as easy as Kontentino. And customer support is great!

Cons

Having to copy each posts individually between calendars takes quite a bit if you have a lot of posts to work on. But that's a minor aspect, really...

Matous from Avocode, Inc.

The first Social Media management Tool that actually works for us.

It’s great! After struggling with Buffer, internal solutions and Social Media templates in Airtable, Kontentino seems to have answer to everything we need at Avocode at the moment.

Pros

- scheduling - approving posts based on team roles - commenting on scheduled posts - insta stories posts - the fact that it actually works - when you hit posts, you can be 100% sure the post is propagated to the social media page - tags - UTM builder - post checklists

Cons

The user interface design could be more polished.

Isabel from Isabel Torres

Easy to use & best customer service

It makes my daily work as a Social Media manager easy. I love the clean design, calendar planning and the approval process with my client.

Pros

Easy to use, very intuitive, immediate help by customer service,

Cons

The statisitcs/insights are okay but could be improved.

Response from Kontentino

Replied January 2020

Thanks, Isabel for your review. Making insights more advanced and valuable is our priority for the first half of 2020. You can see progress on our public roadmap; http://kontentino.com/roadmap Bo

Jessica from Bubka

We are very pleased with Kontentino. It helps us save time and we have a better overview!

It saves a lot of time and speeds up the client approval process (and we can point this out to our clients as well).

Pros

Client approval Easy to drag and drop posts and see them in the calendar We are looking forward to the analytics part

Cons

Post translations (you need to duplicate the post and add a translation) and there is no specific role for a copywriter. Translators are unable to edit linkposts (which can be done if you add a button in one language)

Caroline from Holiday Extras

Great features, easy to use and the best customer service I've received in a long time!

Pros

Easy to see content across channels IUSGP GENIQPGBU32 (sorry, just making up character number as I'm pushed for time)

Cons

Bring back the under 20% text grid! IUSE`G `NESWB PE(sorry, just making up character number as I'm pushed for time)

Great app to manage social media content

It's great and I recomment it to everyone.

Pros

The support I get every time I have a question, the way of planning content and the creative process that allows users to suggest ideas for oneself, send it for proofreading, and more. Also, I love te implementation of the inspiration calendar that can be personalised.

Cons

I'm not sure there's something like this. Really.

Jaroslava from Lamina Technologies

We use it for communication between colleges mainly

Pros

We like Calendar, overview, tags. We are happy with the desktop app. We miss more functions in the mobile app.

Cons

We miss more functions in the mobile app. Customer needs to comment and change status in mobile. He´s always on the way. Creator has only possibility to see the status in the mobile app. Kontentino often disconnects with our Facebook. Don´t know why.

Petra from Triad Prague

July 2016

Great and simple content management tool

Ut is very easy to use and our clients love it too, because it is very intuitive and there is no complicated training necessary

Pros

- simple and nice design - intuitive ux - possibility to create / comment/ pist content in several languages - no unnecessary functions

Lucie from Blueberry.cz

Kontentino saved my time, It's a pleasure to work with this tool

Pros

The functionality and excellent customer support. Love all of the features and options! The visual calendar layout, and wonderfully simple client proofing process.

Cons

Function to tag people and companies on LinkedIn is missing now. Everything is as simple and useful as I want. I am happy to use it.

Matteo from Tellem

Kontentino was a nice surprise!

Pros

We appreciate the usability and the features of Kontentino as much as the support given by the team. Their continuous will to improving the software is one their added values.

Cons

Some features are not fully developed but we know they're working on it. We look forward to use Kontentino at its best.

Adriana from AMA Marketing Inc

There are not enough words to describe how powerful this tool is.

Efficiency, faster incorporation of client feedback, giving my clients a more pro experience.

Pros

The functionality AND customer support. Whenever I need help, have feedback, or simply a question, the tram replies promptly. In many cases, they have implemented features for my account based on MY feedback, and they make it happen with such excitement to answer and cater to MY needs.

Cons

Nothing to add here. I've been a social media manager and strategist since 2011, and have used pretty much any other social media tool. All of them are fine, but Kontentino is far superior to all of them when it comes to content creation, approvals workflow, and scheduling.

John from Ron Sherman Advertising

Love using Kontentino! Saves me time and energy!

Kontentino saves me time and energy each month when approving social posts for clients.

Pros

It is very easy to navigate. I enjoy the calendar view for my social posts for the month. Adding comments, corrections, and notes to the social posts makes the approval process so much easier!