What are LeadGen App users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using LeadGen App software through verified user reviews

Browse all LeadGen App Reviews

• Have you used LeadGen App and would like to share your experience with others?

Mohammad

My Honest LeadGen App Review

This software helped me a lot in removing the gab where to start and how to generate more leads for my business, and I found it so helpful for my business and it would be so for any online/offline business as well, to generate more leads whether you're starting a new business or you already have one, this could be the only tool that you need for this purpose of tasks (Getting more leads and conversion for your business) .

Pros

- Professional industry lead-generation templates for various types of digital marketing and I think it is alternative to Typeform as real competitive company. - LeadGen has all types of forms you can imagine and that what forces me to jump into this clever cloud-based software, as no marketer or any online business of any size of business can ignore this incredible software. - Mutli-step forms that make it lead to form submit conversion - Analytics Dashboard that you can customize - Built-in saved contacts and you can export them to csv

Cons

the analytics dashboard should contain something like campaign and not the form itself so I suggest they add another function element in the builder called campaign, and from the campaign dashboard we can build lead-generation campaign for a certain purpose depending on the type of created form, since this is what I see on most of the world class cloud apps/software tools as this approach is becoming standards in the digital marketing software development so that it can reveal any misconception or misunderstanding of the workflow itself when using the platform in any time even if stopped using it and come back later then I will not face any problem to memorize how to use the software again.

Reasons for choosing LeadGen App

Ready made professional captivating templates, ease of use, beautiful dashboard for leads for analytics taht I can customize between dates.

Response from LeadGen App

Many thanks for the comprehensive reviewed Mohammad, we appreciate it.

Replied April 2021

Assunta

Industry: Consumer Electronics

Effective for understanding the customer demand structure

LeadGen helps us to create professional online forms which we use to interact with our customer base. Capabilities of LeadGen is amazing however it is not good not to have a pricing plan with unlimited form types.

Pros

We use LeadGen to create forms for after sales data acquisition from the regional customer base in order to acquire feedback about our products after their experience. This helps to develop product development strategies that directly targets the customer satisfaction; for this purpose we needed a rapid form creation platform and LeadGen meets our needs so far.

Cons

In pricing plans we could not find a plan with unlimited forms. It is annoying to be restricted with number of created forms even if you are ready to pay for an unlimited plan. There needs to be at least a special quote option in plans.

Reasons for choosing LeadGen App

LeadGen App's form customization capabilities were better then the other alternatives.

Reasons for switching to LeadGen App

Styling capabilities of LeadGen was much more better then Wispform.

Response from LeadGen App

Hi Assunta, thank you for your review and the great feedback. We have options for unlimited forms available (although they are not featured the pricing page). I'll be in touch about it.

Rachel

Great product

Pros

Easy to use. Functions well. User friendly .

Cons

Nothing at all. I haven’t found anything that gives me problems yet.

Response from LeadGen App

Thanks for your review Rachel!

Laura

Industry: Renewables & Environment

LeadGen App - Practical excellence at a great price

The advantage of the LeadGen App is that you can act quickly to collect data about your audience and learn more about what your audience wants. You can implement, test and refine your approach very quickly.

Pros

The software is easy to use and customise. I can set up a new form quickly and see the results in the same day.

Cons

I haven't had any problems. And there are regular updates based on user feedback.

Reasons for choosing LeadGen App

The LeadGen App gave me more flexibility. I could tailor the form to our brand and test very quickly. Typeform seemed less flexible to me.

Richard

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

Smart Form Builder a Cut Above the Rest!

Pros

It has a wide array of fields that you can add, as well as complete customization on the look whether that be the font, colour, background etc. We also loved the fact that it had conditional logic so that you can hide fields and pages to users when its not relevant to them. The on-boarding process is very slick to with helpful guidance and vert prompt response from the customer services team. The only other thing I'd say is that it has a wide range of integration capabilities whether that be via webhooks, CRMs, Zapier etc and so you really can slot it straight into your systems and software very easily.

Cons

Whilst its not really a con and I think its already on the cards, it would be great if users could receive an SMS alert when they submit the form so they know its been received and have contact info on their phone should they need to follow up. Another cool upgrade would be if the forms could be available in IOS and Android mobile apps as a plugin or something.

Reasons for switching to LeadGen App

Many more robust features, the ease of use, conditional logic and many more integrations.

TK

Flexible form-builder, helpful for all kinds of feedback and lead generation forms

Pros

LeadGen is making forms more user-friendly vs. standard form designs. It helps us get more conversions for our B2B services. Beyond that it’s a nice tool to quickly create surveys and feedback forms, both internally and towards our clients. We also found the dedicated team and customer support very helpful.

Cons

Direct integrations as opposed to through Zapier

Response from LeadGen App

Thanks for the nice review, TK

Replied December 2020

Crystal

The best leads app I've ever used!

Pros

I love how easy it is to use this app! The forms are very versatile so they can be catered to any business! It is very easy for the lead forms to be integrated into a website. It is so simple to check & monitor the analytics too. Best part? It's free! 10/10

Cons

The only con would be you're only aloud to have one free form with your account.

Response from LeadGen App

Hi Crystal, thank you so much for the review. We're happy to hear that found LeadGen App easy to use and useful for your business!

Ron

The Best Form Out There (Easily)

I have referred LeadGen App to probably 15-20 people. It combines the interactive nature of chatbots into a form. Can't recommend this product enough.

Pros

This form uses steps which keeps the user engaged and does not ask personal info until the end if desired. Constantly updating it with new features too.

Cons

There should be an on boarding videos with best practices but other than that, this is a damn near perfect product.

George

Our contact form were done very quickly using leadgen

Pros

Our contact form were done very quickly and integrated with our react project without any issues. We can now change the form without need to tell our developers to make any changes. Well done LeadGen

Cons

Nothing all look great so far. They will come up with more features as they actively add more new things.

Miguel

The Best Form Builder

It is very simple to use and setting up the logic has given our end-users the ability to narrow down the type of content they wish to subscribe for.

Pros

LeadGen has a dashboard where you can see the incoming leads, stats, and tracking. Also it has a useful webhook to push the leads into other platforms.

Cons

We like to the software and have no issues with it. It is a solid solution with great customer support.

Reasons for choosing LeadGen App

The tools available such as lead scoring, lead tracking, and having a multi-step conditional form made it a no-brainer.

Reasons for switching to LeadGen App

They have a multi-step and conditional form.

Response from LeadGen App

Thanks Miguel, we appreciate it. We hope you'll have great success with the forms for your marketplace site.

Replied October 2020

Jay

Highly recommend

Pros

Customers find it easy to navigate on my website. Leadgen customer service is great, always there to help you out and answer questions.

Cons

Had rouble installing due to me not knowing how but they arranged a video chat to help me do it.

Response from LeadGen App

Many thanks Jay for your review!

Replied December 2019

Junior

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Excellent and above the crowd at what it does

So far for us it has been the perfect mix between performance, ease of use and flexibility. I can't recommend highly enough!

Pros

One of the biggest pros of LeadGen compared to other form builders is that it does not damage your load time, thus your SEO ranking. Another pro is the numerous integrations possibilities it offers via webhooks, zapier, etc... Last but not the least: we actually get the leads and the support is excellent.

Cons

This is more of a feature request than a con: I would love to one day be able to accept payments right from my LeadGen forms: that will be save us a lot of time.

Stavroula

An Amazing tool for building up forms online

The LeadGen team was very helpful. We got not only a software but a team that were supporting us and help us build forms without coding skills

Pros

Flexibility on creating complex forms. The fact that I can use my styles

Cons

nothing really. I'm very happy from everything

Reasons for choosing LeadGen App

Very good pricing and value.

Response from LeadGen App

Hi Stravroula, thank you so much for the review. Really good to hear you like the forms styling options and flexibility of the tool.

Orkun

Very intuitive tool for creating forms

We needed a smart looking form on our website to replace existing outdated one. This one fits the bill perfectly.

Pros

User-friendliness and ample resources and support. Highly customizable form creator.

Cons

We would like to see a simpler shopify integration in the future.

Reasons for switching to LeadGen App

Leadgen has much better customization and aesthetics

Angus

Easy to use and nicely designed forms in very little time!

Pros

The design of the forms they look really good

Cons

The lac of technical features eg calculator and stuff

The designs