All Majestic Reviews

Majestic User Review

Bill

Marketing and Advertising, 1 employee

I rely on Majestic Daily

The main reason for using Majestic is to get link data that's up to date, and accurate. I don't see any value in adding all sorts of additional keyword tools to a product or service that provides link data, like some other tools provide. If you need link data, then you should get it from Majestic. I say this because after using Majestic for over 10 years to do my job, it's worked very well for me.

PROS

I rely on Majestic daily as a tool to do my job. I would not be as effective as an SEO if I didn't have access to Majestic to analyze links. I am very impressed with how Majestic, time and time again, continues to innovate. Majestic has always been the leader when it comes to link tools, and they continue to add value to the product. The Link Graph was a huge step in allowing us to see the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th tier of links to websites, and that's a great example of why I use choose to use Majestic over other link tools.

CONS

There aren't really any things that I don't like about Majestic. If I had to mention something, I would say that the downloading and exporting of data seems like it could be improved--as there's an additional page that you have to go to, the downloads page, when you create a report. But, it's not really a huge issue, you just have to know that it works that way.

Cody

Design, 2-10 employees

Amazing Tool For SEO and Competitive Analysis

PROS

The new link graph feature is amazing. Being able to see tiers of links allows my team to better analyze competition and saves us lots of time and money.

CONS

I don't have any complaints. The software is one of many we use but does its job exceptionally well.

Reasons for switching to Majestic

I feel Majestic is just an overall better value and gives greater detail.

Lois

Marketing and Advertising, 1 employee

Reviewed May 2022

Value for money tool

Overall we tend to use Majestic as a direct competitive comparison between sites. It takes some getting used to with the trust rating and citation score if you're used to DA from Ahrefs for example but it does the job!

PROS

It's literally half the price of other SEO tools (for the lite version, anyway) so it's a great starting point for competitive SEO analysis.

CONS

The categories appear to be mostly quite random. Not particularly effective for KW research.

Reason for choosing Majestic

Professional recommendations

Robert

Newspapers, 2-10 employees

Reviewed February 2024

A good tools for SEO

PROS

It was easy to setup and use. I had no problems undestanding data.

CONS

It would be great if they had a free plan.

Hi Robert. Majestic does offer free registration which gives you access to the metrics for our 'Showcase' site every week. If you add your website url when you register, and have opted in to receive emails from Majestic, you also get a free pdf report for your website.

Replied February 2024

Matteo

Education Management, 11-50 employees

Reviewed April 2022

The old school, must-have tool for backlink analysis

I have been using Majestic for 10+ years, and I would not switch to any other link analysis tool. It's simple to use and gets the job done, with little to no frills at all.

PROS

Easy to use, easy data export, good link data volumes

CONS

The UI feels a bit outdated and less "polished" than what users came to expect nowadays.

Reason for choosing Majestic

Better value for money, no unneeded functionalities

Anil

Marketing and Advertising, 5,001-10,000 employees

Reviewed June 2022

Best Link Building Tool for SEO

I used Majestic for my customers website to drive better SEO perspective result and understand market strategy for my customers.

PROS

Majestic is essential tool for SEO's to understand marketing strategy, you can drive your marketing goal and set your goals.

CONS

Majestic has well designed dashboard, it has not any bad feature for SEOs and marketers.

Reasons for switching to Majestic

SiteGuru has nice feature but they should add more feature for SEO

Sanjay Singh

Used monthly for less than 2 years

Reviewed March 2022

Best tool for Backlink Analysis

As a digital marketer, I have to analyze many websites & competitors' backlink audits. And majestic tool helps me on that to save time and money.

PROS

The trust flow and citation flow are the best features of majestic. To analyze the quality of the backlinks of any website, this is my go-to tool.

CONS

If majestic can ease track the website, ranking keywords based on the location would be very helpful.

Reasons for switching to Majestic

SEO audit and keywords research based on the location.

Harsh

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Reviewed September 2023

Majestic SEO: A Link Builder's Best Buddy"

I absolutely love Majestic SEO's Link Graph feature; it's like having a treasure map to explore a website's intricate backlink network. The Trust Flow (TF) and Citation Flow (CF) metrics are like a compass, guiding me to high-quality websites. The Backlink Audit feels like a protective shield, helping me identify and clean up any risky links to ensure my website's health and performance. These are my top picks in Majestic.

PROS

One of the standout features in Majestic SEO is its comprehensive backlink analysis, giving you an in-depth look at a website's link profile. It's like having a trusted friend who reveals all the hidden secrets about a site's link graph, making it an indispensable tool for any link builder or SEO enthusiast

CONS

The features it offers are limited, great features but not many. Also, sometimes it misses showing all the backlinks for a website. Moreover, I think the way you navigate the link graph could be made more user-friendly.

Hari

Education Management, 11-50 employees

Reviewed July 2023

Its a value for money tool

I have been using it to check a lot many websites during my Outreach Campaign and it really helps in analyzing those sites. Also I rely more on its backlink feature rather than semrush.

PROS

- I love its chrome extension, It directly gives you insight on Backlinks, Anchor Texts, On Page links and you can even check the Link Profile graph.- Its link graph is pretty useful as it let you check the tier links and helps you to identify Private Blog Networks by simply checking the link profile, and it helps a lot in analyzing the site and making decisions.- It Backlink features is also good, you can check the backlink profile use custom filters as per you need and even check the historical data.

CONS

There is nothing to dislike about it but you need to invest some time in learning how to check this like Link Profile or else it will be a total waste for you.

Marcin

Financial Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed January 2020

Good SEO Tool

PROS

Majestic has a very big backlink database which is very frequently updated. Based on this data I can easily find link-building opportunities. Majestic also has very accurate content categorization. It helps research websites with related content. Very deeply analyze website and content structure. Domain Authority is one of the key parameters in SEO areas.

CONS

Competitors have much more data about other important parameters like visibility, keywords...

Reviewed July 2022

Good tool to monitor your backlinks

We had a great experience using it for ours backlinks

PROS

It's one of the top tool to control yours backlinks.

CONS

The tool is limited to backlinks, it's not enough to have a big picture

Christopher

Package/Freight Delivery, 5,001-10,000 employees

Used monthly for less than 2 years

Reviewed February 2023

An excellent tool for backlink monitoring

Overall its a great tool, but for a specific purpose. As such it isnt used as often as some of the more generalised software.

PROS

I really like how much insight the tool offers on backlinks, rather than just a number of links or indication of quality, it indicates whether the links are relevant, what industry they are from and whether they could be from a trusted source. You can even do some keyword research to.

CONS

It is limited to links, which is its purpose. However for its price, its not the best value. Also the interface can be quite obtuse, making it hard to find your way around the different insights it offers.

Anselme

Reviewed October 2022

majestic review

PROS

Majestic helps adopt a plan for your SEO

CONS

No problem encountered in using this software

Brian

Financial Services, 10,000+ employees

Reviewed February 2021

If you review backlinks then you will need Majestic

PROS

I think the amount of data that Majestic provides compared to other tools. I also like the citation and trust flow measurements of Majestic.

CONS

I wish there was a mobile app version of the software.

Naz

Used more than 2 years

Reviewed July 2021

Advanced tool for topical analysis and cleaning up bad seo

It's been 8 years+ and I still use my Majestic account. It's great helping to do a gap analysis on links and gathering links for any detox programmes.

PROS

Majestic has a lot of historical data, as a long-standing company in this space they have a very large database. They've their own metrics which help to measure how natural a backlink profile is.

CONS

The con is a double-edged sword. What it does very well and the company has focused on is the link analysis tool. The issue is that this is the sole focus and the competition are releasing more features for related aspects of SEM.

Nirav

Automotive, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed January 2023

Backlink Monitoring SEO Tool

I have used multiple SEO tools and found Majestic SEO to be an average tool. Since I wanted to keep track of backlinks for my website I used this tool and it worked well.

PROS

It has a unique feature "Majestic Monitor" that helps research key influencers on the web. Majestic is a powerful tool to keep track of backlinks for a given website.

CONS

Majestic is not ideal for SEO web audits, keyword research, gaining competitor analytics, etc. The data is not so accurate and reliable.

Dario

Reviewed April 2023

Il tool per l'analisi dei link immancabile per qualsiasi SEO

PROS

Facilità di utilizzo. E' il tool con il più ampio database di backlink individuabili.

CONS

i report grafici potrebbero essere migliorati.

1 employee