mangools Software Reviews

mangools Software Reviews

Find out more:

Find out more:

• icon"Mangools lets you have a snapshot of keyword ranking and analysis in the same tool at a much lower cost that other tools like SEMRush or AHRefs."
  • icon"The quality of their data is also very good and their interface is second to none. I also really like their rank tracker tool and use it to easily keep a track of multiple projects."
  • icon"You sign in and can start using it immediately. The integration is great as you can see the data through a wide range of tools each with their own expertise."
  • icon"Not sure why I can get 2 results for the same word. Right next to each other."
  • icon"The thing that I miss the most is the ability to automatically have all the Keyword Difficulties calculated when doing keyword research."
  • icon"It's missing organic link reports which, while not a deal-breakers, seems like something you'd obviously expect and stops me from fully migrating."

Browse all mangools Reviews

• Have you used mangools and would like to share your experience with others?

Adam

July 2022

My daily keyword research and analysis tool

Great for kw research.

Pros

Dashboard and useful kw data which is easy to navigate and understand.

Cons

Needs more competitor info and a more detailed analysis based on different types of search queries also. Related kws are great, auto complete and questions need more and meaningful results and as said more such queries are needed for a better overview.

Reasons for choosing mangools

Much easier to navigate for keyword research.

Our Go To Keyword Research Tool

We use the Keyword finder tool as our main keyword research tool and have found it to be the best on the market for the price. This is the best part of their suite of tools by far.

Pros

The Keyword research tool is the best we have found for the price. The tool is very easy to use and consistently produces reliable results. Result information is very easy to understand. Storing our keywords using the list function makes it very simple for us to go back and target related content ideas. With Serp Watcher we can track how our Keywords are tracking compared to competitors.

Cons

We find the site Profiler backlink results are not always accurate based for example on links we know our site has have that do not show in the Mangools results. Likewise the Link Miner tool does not always appear accurate using our own websites as the examples. We prefer to rely on other tools for this analysis that appear more accurate.

Reasons for choosing mangools

Basically because of the price. We compared results of the two choices and found them comparable however Mangools Keyword finder is significantly better value for money.

Anselme

October 2022

Mangools review

Pros

Mangools is the best solution to SEO your website. With its basic offer it is adorable and less confusing than the giants like ahrefs and semrush

Cons

The backlinks provided by the software are sometimes difficult for natural referencing

celine

Industry: Chemicals

This site is just crap

Absolute crap. There is no one here to help I cannot login in anywhere. I cannot do my research I cannot access even a free trial bec they say I have done too much when I have just paid for 1 month. This is beyond words.

Pros

I paid for a monthly subscription and this entity assumed that I wanted to use a particular email address. I purchased the first month and tried to change my email account. Now I cannot get into ANYTHING. There is no online service to help - it is not a 24 hour service which is crap for this type of business. I joined thru an affiliate link for a course I am doing. The service is non-existent. I upgraded to the paid version so I could do research NOW. not when they felt like responding to my requests for help. The service is appalling.

Cons

I don't know as I cannot use it bec you have locked me out and said that I am on a trial when I am not. This is so hard to get anywhere. You cannot login in anywhere The site assumes things and overrides what you want to do so how can someone possibly use this product when they make it so difficult.

Robert Jan

Best SEO Tool on the market -> 80% more organic traffic!

Fantastic

Pros

I have been using Mangools tools for 2+ years now and the return of investment is incredible! Keywords we discovered thanks to the KWFinder + other tools already increased traffic with 80% in 1 year and thousands of extra traffic via SEO each day. I recommend this tool also in my SEO course!

Cons

Nothing, maybe a bit faster loading times

Reasons for choosing mangools

More features and better interface

Reasons for switching to mangools

Better price/quality and not annoying login restrictions

WaiHow

The paid version of GoogleKeywordPlanner & Moz/Ahrefs alternative!

Closest GKP alternative for marketers/businesses that has worldwide audiences that comprise of not just English speakers.

Pros

1 of the MOST ACCURATE keyword difficulty tool available for Google search in today's world. Reinforced by a thorough case study done by [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN].

Cons

The basic plan should include more keyword searches, not just 100 keyword searches per day. 100-500 is great for online marketers and online business owners.

Reasons for choosing mangools

Able to do searches in popular languages such as simplified and traditional Chinese with accurate keyword difficulty score.

Reasons for switching to mangools

Certain vital keywords were being filtered by GoogleKeywordPlanner and it doesn't offer keyword difficulty score for website SEO.

martha

Great Product with user friendly tools and helpful support

I like the interfaces and the tools are fairly intuitive.

Pros

Love the keyword finder and site profiler. I use these the most.

Cons

Would love to see more videos on customizing and optimizing the use of the tools.

Reasons for choosing mangools

Mangools is less expensive although it doesn't all the features and functionality of Ahrefs but there are very few products that do.

Great for keyword tracking

Great SEO tool, highly recommend it.

Pros

Keyword tracking is very to get set up and works great.

Cons

Customer support could be more involved.

Reasons for choosing mangools

Mangools is very cost-effective, most SEO tools are more expensive.

Response from Mangools

Hi, thanks a lot for the review. Could you please share more information about "Customer support could be more involved" ? We'll be happy to improve :) Thanks!

Replied December 2019

November 2022

User-friendly tool for optimal ranking tracking

Pros

Mangools is good for tracking rankings, even over a longer period of time. In keyword research, the tool gives a better rating compared to many others.

Cons

The tool is a bit confusing at first glance, because many functions are not immediately obvious. You need some time to find your way around.

Harouna

October 2022

Fantastic

Pros

Mangools is good for keyword research. It is easy to use and its dashboard is also easy to navigate

Cons

The search level of mangools keywords should be increased. It also does not have a team in which a beginner can hire

Jonathan

Best SEO Tools

I have tried and compared a few SEO tools and Mangools has to be my favorite. It is very modern and simple yet provides a bunch of good information. From related keywords to SERP checking, Mangools has you covered. However, I do wish there was an easier way to add keywords and trackings to SERPwatcher (rank tracking.) The current process can be very tedious and requires you to do a lot of manual work such as having to create a separate mobile version and geolocation version, then manually having to add keywords again. The extension is nice but is outdated and is in big need of an update. It has a feature in which it checks the website for their social media usernames and displays SOME social media accounts, well it hardly works. Most of the time it doesn't detect them even if the social media schema is active. Worse though is that sometime it shows completely random pages of other brands. Mangools social media icons at the bottom of the panel are also using old logos.

Pros

Amazingly fresh and modern UI/UX Provides lots of information Compared to similar tools, the price is really low

Cons

SERPWatcher (SERP tracking) can use some work, it's time consumming The browser extension is outdated and can be buggy, needs an update ASAP

Response from Mangools

Hi Jonathan, Thank you for your detailed feedback, it is much appreciated! Please bear in mind that we're not always able to obtain the correct data from social media platforms. Sometimes they provide old or no data at all. Unfortunately, we can't influence this. When it comes to adding keywords to tracking - you can actually clone the desktop tracking to mobile with 1 click. If you create the same tracking with a different location, you can also copy all keywords with a few clicks and paste them to your new tracking. Let us know on info@mangools.com and I'll share more details with you :) All the best, Michal Rosko Mangools Customer Support

Replied September 2021

Ben

A Good Balance of Value and Functionality

I use Mangools alongside other SEO tools and feel it offers a great balance between cost and functionality. It's always my first port of call when researching keywords. The data is approachable and easy to understand, helped by hover-over "tooltips." As a long term subscriber, I've also been delighted that Mangools has never increased the price I pay despite much more functionality these days.

Pros

Good for keyword research and quite easy to use compared with other SEO software suites. Pricing is also more within reach for online startups, as this software is typically quite expensive. SERPWatcher is a useful addition for tracking keywords over the long term.

Cons

Occasionally there are timeouts when updating data in SERPChecker. Keyword search volumes are not especially accurate in any of these tools so I always view these with a sceptical eye. LinkMiner doesn't really meet the quality of the rest of the suite, as it's harder to use than the other tools and the data it gives isn't especially useful.

Reasons for choosing mangools

Mangools is much more affordable.

Marc

July 2022

Best Keyword Tool for SME

The possibilities for competitor analysis is not very good.

Pros

Mangools is incredibly easy to implement, set up and use.

Cons

The values of the Keyword Difficulty Score are very accurate and provide a good orientation. The SERPWatcher function is perfect to monitor multiple projects in parallel and also has a good email report function.

Reasons for choosing mangools

Specific need, pricing, UX/UI.

Pricing

Saumil

Our most used keyword research tool

Been very satisfied with the tool. They definitely have their interface done right and I have a feeling that it'll get better from here on. The are well priced at the moment and I hope they keep it that way because its good value for money. If adding an entire suite of products means steeper prices we'd have to let them go which won't be ideal.

Pros

The ease of use and the overall UX. There is something about this tool that is so beautifully built that even when I have access to multiple keyword research tools, I keep coming back to using this one. The quality of their data is also very good and their interface is second to none. I also really like their rank tracker tool and use it to easily keep a track of multiple projects. The dashboard view gives a quick overview of the overall ranking trend and that is very empowering when you can view dozens of clients at the same time.

Cons

They have come up with an entire suite of SEO tools now, but somehow I don't use the others a lot. I like their site profiler but they are slightly behind on how everything plays together perfectly. I see a lot of things done right but right now I don't use them like how I would use SEMRush or other such tool that gives an overall SEO experience.

Reasons for choosing mangools

Lucidity, ease of use, feature rich and well priced.

Arjunsinh

February 2022

SEO Made Easy - All in one SEO tool

Keyword research and link building made easy. Even for beginner, its easy to learn and reverse engineer the competitor link tactics at just a click.

Pros

Best tool for anyone who is looking to move fast in the field of SEO. Keyword research, discovering the competitor keywords, rank tracking, finding powerful links for your campaign made easy with one click.

Cons

There is no such thing that I didn't like about this tool.

Nathan

Limited, but good for basic SEO

Mangools have been developing new tools and giving some nice data, which is good. I don't really trust the keyword volumes to be honest, as they seem to use the volumes from Google's Keyword Planner, which adds up the numbers for plural and singular as well as some synonyms. So you'd see the same volume for both keywords which is actually both added up. That's not very useful if you really need granular data. But that's what you pay for IMO. Get a big SEO Suite like Moz, Ahrefs of SEMRush if you need the best data.

Pros

Okay, so all tools in the Mangools SEO Suite work quite intuitively, which is what we like, don't we? And it's relatively cheap, considering the big SEO Suites charge at least $ 99 per month and you can get a year of Mangools for about one third of the price. "I like", as [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] would say.

Cons

Listen, I'm an SEO and I need the best data I can get. Does Mangools provide that? I have to be honest and say "No it doesn't". I get more and better keyword suggestions in Ahrefs, which also finds more keywords that a domain ranks for than Mangools KWFinder does. That's just being fair about the data you get. But it's good as an extra tool for the professionals and it's good enough for people who don't necessarily need the bestest tools for SEO, like solo entrepreneurs and starters.

Matteo

June 2022

Mangools rocks

Delightful

Pros

Mangools rocks. The software is super user friendly. I have exactly the information I need. The customer service is delightful. I wish that all companies would be like this!

Cons

I wish that there will be an API available for DataStudio at some point.